Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth

40475 Ann Arbor Rd, Plymouth, Michigan 48170 Directions

142 Reviews of Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth

March 22, 2017

"The greatest experience ever!!!"

- Sheila

We were able to take care of everything before we went to the dealership. After we met Dean, we left grateful for having a new friend. We will refer others.

Dean Derigiotis

March 17, 2017

"2017 Cadillac XT5"

- Fillipd

My experience was fantastic at Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth . My sales person, Jason Delaney treated me like family and did not try to push any product or service. He spent a great deal of time explaining the features of the vehicle. He was always willing to clarify any concerns I had and ensure that I was totally satisfied. The Finance Manager, Jason Weir did a great job in carefully explaining the financial terms and vehicle plans available.

March 15, 2017

"Didn't think I could get back into Cadillac again."

- Jwidner234

Donna Mahler, she went over and above finding me an XT5 that had everything I wanted in my Cadillac and in the right price range.

Donna Mahler

Other Employees : Robert Jones, and the gentleman that detailed my car.
March 04, 2017

"Got me in a car I didn't think I could afford."

- Carrate

Went the extra mile to get me the car I wanted. Was persistent in making it affordable. When we didn't make a deal the first time, he went to work and made it happen.

Mar 04, 2017 -

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Thanks for the feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new vehicle and your experience met all of those goals! Enjoy!

February 28, 2017

"customer service"

- 1126

Jay Delaney provided excellent customer service during the sales process. The service center also does a great job when bringing a car in for routine fixes or service.

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

It's great to hear that you always have positive experiences with our sales department and service center. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

February 28, 2017

"Great experience"

- char76

Amazing customer service. Jason really goes out of his way to get you everything you need. Jason was great to work with and I would go back to him without a doubt as well as refer him to others.

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Thanks for the feedback, we're glad to hear that your experience with Jason was outstanding! Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to your next visit!

February 27, 2017

"Great experience "

- BB

I really felt like they took the time to see what I wanted and what would be best for our family. The process was easy and the car is great. John was great to work with and I believe I would go back to him without a doubt as well as refer him to others for his friendliness, professionalism and thoroughness of showing me all of the wonderful options my new car has.

John Griffin

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

It’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with John, your new vehicle, and your overall dealership experience. We look forward to serving you and your family again in the future!

February 27, 2017

"Best experience in car buying"

- Rhjmspeed

I recently worked with John Griffin at Cadillac of Plymouth. It was the best car buying experience I have had in 30 years. John was very helpful in evaluating many different alternative models we were considering. He stayed late on a Saturday to make sure we were able to see and drive all the vehicles that were of interest. After thinking over the decision for a few weeks I called John and worked out a deal over the phone. John went out of his way again to ensure the purchase process was as easy as possible, the car was ready for delivery when I arrived and paperwork was complete and ready for signatures. Not only did I receive great service, but I believe I got a great price, thanks John I am recommending you to all my friends and family. P.S. John you were right...I love the Cadillac!

John Griffin

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new Cadillac and your experience with John met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

February 26, 2017

"Review of Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth"

- goodguy

Great service for purchasing a new vehicle at Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth. The New sales Barb Basinski was friendly and very concern with satisfying my desires.

Barb Basinski

Feb 27, 2017 -

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

We are happy you had such a great experience with Barbara at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

February 23, 2017

"First class service"

- happylady

From the greeting at the front door to the excellent service of our salesman Keith, to the easy transaction in the financing office, We knew we were in the right dealership.

Keith Long

Other Employees : Financing office, Jason
Feb 25, 2017 -

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

It’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with Keith and your dealership experience. We look forward to serving you again!