Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth

Plymouth, Michigan 48170
Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth Info

gmkail
9/23/2016

"Dan Omara is excellent. Extremely statisfied with my lease. "

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth is excellent! Dan Omara is hands down one of the best sales personnel I have ever dealt with. I am extremely happy with my lease and I couldn't of asked for a better experience. This is my 3rd Cadillac lease and I will continue to lease at Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth.

Scott K.
9/20/2016

"Dan O'Mara"

Dan O'Mara knocks it out of the park again. I am on my third cadillac from Dan and he has consistently over achieved. I would recommend him to all

Jaenelles
9/19/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I had a VERY satisfying experience leasing my car with Dean Derigiotis! It was a team of employees who got the job done quickly and effectively! With Dean as my sales person, Scott the finance manager, and the sales manager Jeff Cawood I had an excellent experience. I will definitely be back, I recommend these guys to anyone who wants a: Fast, Effective and Quality experience! Thank you Dean, Jeff, and Scott for my excellent experience!

Dean Derigiotis
Scott Estes
Jeff Cawood

bjameso
9/14/2016

"Dano is the greatest. Thanks!"

Dan is the greatest. I would never consider buying a Cadillac from anyone but Dan O'Mara. He knows me and makes all my dreams come true. Thanks Dan, you are wonderful.

Mommy car
9/14/2016

"Sale person was very professionals "

I feel my salesman was knowledgeable and have great customer skills. He is a salesman that I would recommend to others for a new car.

Darius Thompson

Liamcaddy
8/29/2016

"Dean is amazing. Thanks dean !"

My wife and I walked in to this store. We walked away with an amazing experience. Dean and Scott made sure we felt comfortable. They helped us through the process and we walked away with a new xts. Thanks dean and Scott for an amazing experience.

Dean Derigiotis
Scott Estes

DaveFW260
8/23/2016

"Rich and Scott made it happen"

I had already visited 2 dealers when I decided to give another Cadillac dealer a shot and making the impossible, possible, Not ALL Cadillac dealers are created equal. Suburban is a LARGE dealer - I think they have 18 vehicles in the showroom. Perhaps they are used to higher volume? Monday evening I sopped in and said I wanted a CTS and provided some of the parameters. Rich went to work, and on Thursday I sat down with Scott and signed the paperwork - they made it happen. Wasn't easy, or I would have already had a new car. I was tough on price, and there were intangibles. So if this sounds like you, give Suburban Cadillac a chance.

Rich, Scott

Red Caddy
8/15/2016

"Customer put first"

The people I worked with are knowledgeable about the products and committed to service. My saleswoman took the lead on trouble-shooting every issue that I might have from reminding me to have my title ready to handling the transfer of on-star and XM radio from my old car to the new one. I ordered the car, so it took 8 weeks. She called me every week whether there was news or not in order to keep me updated. When I took delivery, she patiently walked me through every feature on the vehicle and left the door open form me to return for a refresher. The Finance person who took me through the paperwork took all the time I needed to explain each decision.

Barb Basinski, Scott Estes

Anonymous
7/31/2016

"New Cadillac purchase"

In our shopping for a large SUV, we looked at Lincoln, GMC, and Cadillac. Suburban gave us a vehicle that fit our needs to a "T". They were competitive, fair, and had a vehicle we wanted. The personnel were neat appearing, knowledgable in the product line, and willing to make a workable deal.

Jason Delany

risprague
7/25/2016

"Renew leasing on new car."

Excellent service by my sale person, Dean, and others I had contact with. The Service Department was also very friendly, helpful, and courteous. Ruth Sprague

Dean