Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth

133 Reviews of Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth

February 23, 2017

"First class service"

- happylady

From the greeting at the front door to the excellent service of our salesman Keith, to the easy transaction in the financing office, We knew we were in the right dealership.

Keith Long

Other Employees : Financing office, Jason
Feb 25, 2017 -

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

It’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with Keith and your dealership experience. We look forward to serving you again!

February 21, 2017

"Problems with car, but Suburban made it right"

- drscoop

I had a lemon, a beautiful 2016 CTS that just had a lot of problems right away. That was frustrating and it happens. But Suburban Cadillac Plymouth was always professional, went out of their way to make it easier on me, getting me loaners, bringing them to my work. Eventually, they replaced the whole car with a 2017 model, and they made sure I got what I wanted. New car is superb right now. I'll drive across town to see Suburban.

Andy Green

Feb 24, 2017 -

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

We appreciate your positive feedback. In our service departments, we strive to give customers the quickest, cheapest, and most painless experience possible. It’s great to hear that our service team was able to rectify all of your Cadillac issues . We look forward to your next visit!

February 18, 2017

"Seamless from start to finish"

- Micar2017

Thank you to Robert Sanders - salesman " You are the best". Jason Wier - finance " Thank you " I am so glad I chose a Cadillac and your dealership

Robert Sanders

Other Employees : Wier,Jason
Feb 20, 2017 -

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

We are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

February 09, 2017

"Significantly exceeded my expectations "

- ErickM

From the moment I walked in until the time I picked up my car I was impressed with everyone I met. Honest, trustworthy, and hard working is how I would describe the people at this dealership.

John Griffin

Feb 13, 2017 -

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Erick, it’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience. We look forward to serving you again!

February 06, 2017

"Warning! "

- Ada Aldred

I went to this location because my car was saying low oil pressure when I would press on the break, even though I recently had an oil change. Also I wanted them to check out the steering wheel, which would get tough and say “service steering system" and then when I turned the car off and back on it would go back to normal. The woman I spoke with told me that you have to pay for the techs time to look at it no matter what, and that that money would be put toward any repairs. It was $125 an hour and it would take 3 hours. I came back to get my car, they told me they couldn’t find anything wrong with the steering wheel, and that they couldn’t find any oil leaks. So all they did was give me an oil change and said that because I took it to a random oil change place they must have not put enough in. So I ended up paying $375 for an oil change! Two months go by and the low oil pressure is coming back on. I take it back and she tells me that they think there is an oil leak and I would have to pay for the techs time to look at it. I said “I do not feel that I should have to pay for the techs time because I paid for it last time and they said they couldn’t find one!” She said okay they would look at it. She then calls me and tells it is leaking oil and coolant, and it would be $5,600 to fix. I come to pick up the car and ask for a detailed estimate that breaks down parts a labor. The man I spoke with was extremely rude and said “What she didn’t tell you how much it would be?” I said “yes she did, however I would like to see what the cost entails, do you not do that?” He then told me it was too late and he would have the lady I spoke with previously email me the estimate. She sends me an email that literally says: Seal oil and coolant leaks: $6,400. Really? It went up $900 overnight… no breakdown of parts and labor. I took my car to Ford and Wayne auto shop in Westland. They fixed the oil and coolant leaks, and my steering system (which even the dealership said they couldn’t figure out what it was!), parts and labor included $1200. They are extremely rude, unprofessional and they take advantage of people.

Cheryl

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Customer service & satisfaction is always our top priority, and we're sorry to hear that your recent experience with us did not meet those standards. If you would like to speak further we may be able to rectify the situation. Please contact our Service and Parts Director, Eric Scott, at 734-453-7500 or escott@suburbancollection.com at your earliest convenience.

February 02, 2017

"#1 dealer "

- Plymouthg

Excellent dealership and phenomenal sales staff. 1st time buying a Cadillac and can't believe I waited so long. Donna is the best. I highly recommend her.

Donna Mahler

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Thanks for the great feedback! Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us! Congratulations, and enjoy your first Cadillac! We hope to work with you again!

January 31, 2017

"New car!"

- MikeL

Came in to just look at possibly getting a Cadillac xts and trade in my cts. Darius my salesman came up to me and said I could get a Cadillac Ct6 in my budget. Before you know it I was driving on in a new Cadillac Ct6 premium! Thanks again Darius. Lorna claypool

Darius Thompson

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Mike, we are so happy Darius was able to make your trade-in experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on the new Cadillac Ct6 and we hope to serve you again in the future!

January 31, 2017

"Wonderful first experience with Cadillac"

- New cadillac customer

Our saleswoman Barbara went out of her way to ensure that we were happy with our new car. She spent much time showing us how to utilize all of the options and made the whole experience a pleasure. We were also very happy working with Scott, our financial services manager, who also spent much time with us and was dedicated to ensuring we would be nothing but pleased. We will be return customers.

Barb Basinski

Scott Estes

Feb 01, 2017 -

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

It’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with Barbara and your entire dealership experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

January 22, 2017

"Customer Service"

- cheryl brody

Our salesman, Darius, was very helpful and personable, and we also had good service and information from Jason, the financial manager. It was a good buying experience.

Darius Thompson

Jan 23, 2017 -

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Cheryl, we always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Darius met all of your car shopping needs for your vehicle. We hope to serve you again!

January 19, 2017

"Wonderful"

- Joshua11

My salesman Dean was very helpful. Would recommend him to my friends,did not feel like he was pushing me into purchasing any extra warranty for my car which I appreciate

Dean Derigiotis

Jan 22, 2017 -

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Joshua, thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your vehicle, and we hope to work with you again.