Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth

Plymouth, Michigan 48170
Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth Info

DaveFW260
8/23/2016

"Rich and Scott made it happen"

I had already visited 2 dealers when I decided to give another Cadillac dealer a shot and making the impossible, possible, Not ALL Cadillac dealers are created equal. Suburban is a LARGE dealer - I think they have 18 vehicles in the showroom. Perhaps they are used to higher volume? Monday evening I sopped in and said I wanted a CTS and provided some of the parameters. Rich went to work, and on Thursday I sat down with Scott and signed the paperwork - they made it happen. Wasn't easy, or I would have already had a new car. I was tough on price, and there were intangibles. So if this sounds like you, give Suburban Cadillac a chance.

Rich, Scott

Red Caddy
8/15/2016

"Customer put first"

The people I worked with are knowledgeable about the products and committed to service. My saleswoman took the lead on trouble-shooting every issue that I might have from reminding me to have my title ready to handling the transfer of on-star and XM radio from my old car to the new one. I ordered the car, so it took 8 weeks. She called me every week whether there was news or not in order to keep me updated. When I took delivery, she patiently walked me through every feature on the vehicle and left the door open form me to return for a refresher. The Finance person who took me through the paperwork took all the time I needed to explain each decision.

Barb Basinski, Scott Estes

Anonymous
7/31/2016

"New Cadillac purchase"

In our shopping for a large SUV, we looked at Lincoln, GMC, and Cadillac. Suburban gave us a vehicle that fit our needs to a "T". They were competitive, fair, and had a vehicle we wanted. The personnel were neat appearing, knowledgable in the product line, and willing to make a workable deal.

Jason Delany

risprague
7/25/2016

"Renew leasing on new car."

Excellent service by my sale person, Dean, and others I had contact with. The Service Department was also very friendly, helpful, and courteous. Ruth Sprague

Dean

Chris84247
7/21/2016

"Amazing Customer Service & Sales Experience "

I recently purchased a 2016 AWD CTS from Rich Naszradi at Surburban Cadilac of Plymouth. He's simplified the entire sales process and exceeded my overall expectations as a consumer. He explained all of the features to me and even sent my vehicle out for a customized service per my request. Also, he paired my iPhone and customized my Que System as well based on my preferences. The finance manager Scott was a pleasure to work with as well. He explained everything clearly to me and made sure all my questions were answered. At the end of the delivery process I was introduced to the service manager as well as the general manager. I would absolutely recommend working with Rich Naszradi and Surburban Cadilac of Plymouth over the competition!

Rich Naszradi, Scott Estes, Mark Naszradi

First Time Buyer
7/21/2016

"First Time Buyer"

I am a first time Cadillac Buyer, now owner. My sales person (Jay) was helpful, patient and took time to explain Many things about the Cadillac brand in general, as well as about my interest, the XTS. He was efficient, professional and proficient. He encouraged questions and shared his knowledge and information so that I could make an informed decision. Excellant experience!!!!!

Jason Delaney

chris1109
7/16/2016

"needed 2 new cars"

not taken seriously at 2 other Cadillac dealers about wanting to buy 2 cars. suburban was very professional. . 100% satisfied with our salesperson Rich N,

rich,jason,owner-manager

maryb
7/15/2016

"saler person was excellent"

the attention to detail was exceptional. Great service. I'd recommend them anytime. Dan O'Mara is a very thorough car consultant that knows his product and knows how to treat a customer.

dan omara

dgunter56
7/12/2016

"Best buying experience"

The salesperson Keith Long was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I bought. I had a list of questions to asked and he went over everything to the point that I did'nt have to pull out it out. . He help me set up all the technology that was in my XTS. This made going over the owner's much easier. Everyone from the Internet manager, sales manager, sales personal and financing are top notch. I got exactly what I wanted.

Keith Long

rtaylo1008
7/11/2016

"2017 XT5"

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth knows what they are doing. Keith Long is the best,. Very professional, gets the car you want. Have used him years.

Keith Long