Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth

Plymouth, Michigan 48170
Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth Info

mbm5405
2/04/2016

""The way it should be""

Our salesman Dan O'Mara, has provided my family with the ultimate purchase experience as we have taken delivery of several new Cadillacs. Dan has the proper balance between professionalism and humility that sets the background for a lasting customer experience. Just because Dan is tall, handsome and wears glasses he reminds me of "Superman" with his perceptive skills of understanding his customers needs and desires. He is always patient and delivers his product knowledge in an informative manner that has allowed my myself and my family to understand and to remember how to use the safety and convenience features of our new Cadillac. Before we drive off in our beautiful new Cadillac, Dan, provides a tour of the total dealership facility including introductions to the Service Manager and the Parts Department Manager and explains how to contact the dealership service center when any service/warranty is required. I have personally recommended Dan O'Mara to several of my closest friends and they tell me they are now life long Cadillac customers because Dan made their Cadillac buying experience 100% perfect.

Dan1958
2/03/2016

"Quality Plus Service Excellence"

Dan O'Mara listens, understands and makes certain he does everything he can to find the Cadillac that's best for you. I've purchased and leased numerous Cadillac models from Dan ... and the experience keeps getting better and better. Dan stands for quality and service excellence!

Scott K.

"First Class "

Dan O'Mara goes above and beyond to make sure you get the car you are looking for. I have purchased two cars from him and will continue to go back. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for a low pressure and high quality experience. The professionalism and experience of the employees is what keeps me coming back. This dealership goes out of its way to court its customers and provide affordable options. Keep up the good work I know I will be back

catherine

"Best Cadillac Dealer"

I have purchased 6 Escalades over the years...two at a time from Dan OMeara. The experience has always been flawless! Delivery.....education on the vehicle.....Scott, the service manager is also the best.....I seldom need service other than maintenance and always get the best care!

Dan O Meara. Sales. And Scott in service

Hugh

"Fantastic"

I won'y buy a Cadillac unless Dan is the salesman. I have bought 3 from him and can't wait until it's time to purchase another one!! His knowledge of the product is excellant and the personal service is superior to any I have received. He drove throught the snow to deliver my wife's vehicel and then delivered mine as well. Hugh Clarke

Dan Omara

Ann
2/02/2016

"Dan O'Mara "

Dan never forgets a face and knows Cadillacs inside and out. He is the man to talk to and buy from if you want excellent service and a most pleasant experience. He really makes buying a Cadillac easy, fast and painless.

Linda Tookes
1/31/2016

"Awesome Experience"

John Griffin is an excellent sales consultant. He made my experience purchasing a car enjoyable and provided me with VIP service. I would recommend him to my family and friends. He found the perfect car for me and answered all of my questions. I look forward to doing business with him in the future. By Linda Tookes

John Griffin

Jerry
1/31/2016

"Dan OMARA"

I have leased Cadillacs from Dan for more than 10yrs. Easy and pleasure to work with. Never over promised or under delivered. Follow up after the sale is evcellent!

Dan OMARA

Tammy
1/30/2016

"Great experience"

Best experience buying a car. Our salesman Darius Thompson was by far the best. He went above and beyond. Looking to buy a car visit Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth and ask for Darius. Thanks to all the staff keep up the good work.

Darius Thompson

Millie1
1/28/2016

"my wonderful sales person"

My wonderful sales person is Mr.Dan Omara he's the best this is my third cadillac car I bought from him he takes care of business the dealership is a warm and comfortable place to buy a car.everybody is very cool there. I would recommend this dealership and my sales person Dan to everyone at any time . Go Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth and go Dan O'Mara you are the best .

Only Dan OMara