Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth

Plymouth, Michigan 48170
Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth Info

coach4sale
6/10/2015

"Not an Honest Car Dealership"

We contacted Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth back in February to purchase an escalade for my mother. The particular vehicle was not in stock so we placed a deposit and ordered a vehicle. The sales person, Andrew Green, contacted us on May 27th to let us know the car was in stock. As with her previous escalade we decided that the tax benefits made it advantageous to lease this particular vehicle. Andrew Green emailed us on May 28th confirming the rate would be 3.17% on a 39 month lease and we opted to move forward with this option. The following day I spoke with Mr. Green and he quoted a monthly payment of 1311.12. We advised Mr. Green that based on the purchase price of 87,839.87 and 51% residual value that payment corresponds to a rate of almost 4.500%. He insisted that our math was wrong and that we were in fact getting a rate of 3.17%. After escalating the issue to the sales manager, Chris Chambers, he advised that although we qualify for the best rate, and that rate was available, it was corporate policy to arbitrarily markup the rates on the new escalade model. If that were the case why did your associate email us a 3.17% rate? It seems that Mr Green, Mr Chambers, and the Suburban Group were banking on the fact that most consumers have no idea how to calculate a lease. I have dealt with a lot of very honest car dealers and it seems this dealer is in the business of doing high pressure bait & switch transactions. The salesman, Andrew Green, continually pressured my 60 year old mother to come in and sign that papers and told her if she didn't sign within 24 hours the deal was off the table. In the end we passed on the car deal and re-ordered with a more reputable dealer. Do your self a favor and avoid Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth. We all miss the good ole days when it was Don Massey.

Andy Green

william h
4/14/2015

"hidden flaws in paint"

IntentionAly hid paint flaws. Tried to lie their way out. First no one knew what I was talking about. 3 days later they said they thought I knew about the marks. 30 40 spots on hood alone. Pretty hard to miss. Would anyone spend $700 for paint protection on a car with bad paint.

bill floor manager, Chad Arnott, Jeff Cawood, Kevin Tierney, Scott Estes, Jason Delaney

sylvia_lmoore
11/12/2014

"excellent experience with sales person. Darius Thompson "

Darius Thompson was a great sales person his personality, information, knowledge, work effort was great i would recomand Darius Thompson to anyone who were in the market of purchashing a new or used car. he is a outstanding sales person. Thank you,

Darius Thompson

tiannatanay
11/03/2014

"extremely happy Acadia owner"

My car salesman/advocate was great from the moment I stepped on the lot. I was stressed about the whole process of having to trade in a car that I owed too much on but it totally worked out in the end and im very thankful for everyone's help in making it happen.

Darius Thompson