Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth

152 Reviews of Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth

April 26, 2017

"Excellent"

- Jjonesdrury

Wonderful! Barb and Scott are great to work with at Suburban! We purchased many Cadillacs through this dealership. Appreciate the help and look forward to our next purchase!!!

Barb Basinski

Scott Estes

April 19, 2017

"AWESOME SALES REP & ENVIRONMENT"

- KRISTAL

I went in today for a used car. I worked with Jason DeLaney. He was very knowledgeable and super easy to talk to. The entire environment of the dealership was clean, friendly & I will be sure to go back for future purchases & send friends/family there to Jason.

Jason Delaney

April 13, 2017

"thank you Donna Mahler and much love to suburban Cadillac "

- Kevinb144

Outstanding excellent and phenomenal are just a few adjectives I would use to describe my experience with suburban Cadillac of Plymouth. Donna Mahler my sales representative took care of my every need, she went above and beyond to accommodate me. It was one of the most pleasant car shopping experience ever. To top it off I got the caddy of my dreams I'm completely satisfied with my experience thank you suburban Cadillac

Donna Mahler

April 12, 2017

"Outstanding treatment at Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth"

- 5Points

The dealership is located at an ideal location with an impressive inventory. Initial contact was with Barbara Basinski sales consultant. Ms. Basinski has wonderful insite and is knowledgeable regarding the entire Cadillac line. My overall experience was outstanding. I will buy my future Cadillacs from Barbara and will let family and friends know of my wonderful experience. On a scale from 0-10 I would rate the entire experience at 9.85.

Barb Basinski

Scott Estes

Other Employees : N/A
April 04, 2017

"Service Disappointment"

- Lady Driver

When I leave the dealership with a list of 'recommended' maintenance, and that list includes something the manual says is needed in 100k more miles or 6 more years from now, I can't help but feel taken advantage of. Unfortunately, a complimentary charging station, snacks, water and wifi, doesn't make it okay to falsely 'recommend' service to someone. Talk about feeling like a woman that the dealership totally tried to take advantage of. So, before you allow this dealership to 'recommend' any service, I'd suggest doing some simple research online.. or in your owner's manual. I expect a dealership to charge me more for service, or for OEM parts but it's not okay for a dealership to recommend service that is not even close to being recommended by the manufacturer. It is not okay to take advantage of women that visit the dealership.

Other employee not listed
April 01, 2017

"Jason Delaney at Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth."

- dudek,lisa 12

Sales Consultant was super nice and helpful. I bought exactly what I was looking for. So happy and car is fun to drive and I love it!

Jason Delaney

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Thanks for the positive feedback! We're glad to hear you're enjoying your new vehicle!

March 30, 2017

"Knowledgeable and Informed"

- Taryn

I knew I wanted to trade in my car but hadn't given much thought to the car I wanted to purchase. Darius patiently guided me through the process. He asked all the right questions and provided me with great options based on my needs. Within no time, I was pulling off in my new car. I appreciate Darius making the experience enjoyable. He was very knowledgeable and informed but not pushy. Thank you!

Darius Thompson

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

It’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with Darius and your entire dealership experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

March 29, 2017

"Love my new car"

- Michael Murphy

Drove up from Columbus Ohio to look at a CTS-V. The sales staff were all friendly. Bought the car. Was very happy with the way everyone treated my family and myself. Top notch!

Andy Green

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Michael, congratulations on the new Cadillac CTS-V! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again!

March 27, 2017

"Enjoying leasing a New Cadillac!"

- Jerry2

The sales of the 2017 ATS Cadillac was very enjoyable. I had given Donna Mahler the "list of Requirements" that I was looking for and to be "on the lookout" for a program that would fulfill my needs. Our time together was enjoyable and fruitful. I'm now driving a 2017 ATS! Thank you, Donna for your help. Regards, Jerry Wicker

Donna Mahler

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Jerry, congratulations on the new 2017 Cadillac ATS. We are always happy to hear from satisfied customers such as yourself. We look forward to helping you with the next one!

March 26, 2017

"very nice experience"

- Donald Calvin

a quick welcome on arrival, very nice, informed salesman. Rob was very helpful and able to answer all our questions, arranged a test drive, and took a lot of time with me after purchase explaining how to use the options on the car.

Robert Sanders

Apr 14, 2017 -

Suburban Cadillac of Plymouth responded

Donald, we are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership. Customer service is our number one priority and we look forward to serving you again in the future!