Suburban Chevrolet

Suburban Chevrolet
Suburban Chevrolet Info

Power Chevrolet

Capitol Chevrolet Cadillac

"We purchased a vehicle in 2007. Since have moved to..."

We purchased a vehicle in 2007. Since have moved to Minneapolis, but will be moving back, Called Dave one evening to purchase a new Ford F150. He worked closely with us, found the vehicle, did the paperwork long distance, flew my wife in to complete allthe paperwork and pick up the vehicle. Great service, friendly, professional, complete satisfaction! Thanks to a very friendly organization!

Dave Flom

"I dealt with the FORD dealer not Chevy. The customer..."

I dealt with the FORD dealer not Chevy. The customer service was excellent... I had purchased another vehicle through these folks about nine years ago, and wasn't pleased with the whole ordeal. I was very hesitant to return. I went to three other dealers in the Portand area and was tortured by the games these guys play. On a fluke, I for kicks drove up to Sandy to Suburban. I had the blessing of God to meet Michael Voisard. Michael is a total gentleman and has a great personality. The ONLY reason I went back the next day to buy a car...was because of the courtesy and the professionalism of Michael Voisard. He restored my faith in human beings and car salesmen. Dave (beard) sorry didn't get his last name, ended up being a great guy, as well as Mark Laber in Finance. I have been back twice since I purchased the car and the entire staff has been Fantastic. I very much appreciate the great service I received from the entire staff. I would highly recommend Suburban Ford to all. Good employees are hard to find these days. I hope you cherish the the fine work of Michael Voisard. He is the only reason I went back. Give him a raise or a little extra paid vacation. He deserves it. Thank You Suburban Ford !!! Sincerely, John Copeland Boring, Oregon

Michael Voisard, Dave (has a beard) Mark Laber

"I've always had excellent service at Suburban. They are..."

I've always had excellent service at Suburban. They are helpful and willing to go the extra mile. This time, they even asked to wash my car. As a single mom with little time to do things like car washing, it was a blessing to have one less task to worry about! Thanks Suburban!

Jacob

"Bought my First car from Pete Carlson when I was 16 years..."

Bought my First car from Pete Carlson when I was 16 years old and the story began. I wouldn't go anywhere else. It's great that it is still a family owned and ran business. The crew at Suburban make you feel like they want you there. Keep up the great job.

Suburban Chevrolet responded to this review

December 29, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Suburban Auto Group. As a proud member of the Sandy community since 1967, our dealership is completely committed to our customers and to ensuring your satisfaction. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!