Read Reviews Sun State Ford

44 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Sun State Ford

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Sun State Ford

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Service at Sun State"

karenobenour
6/28/2014 10:45:04 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Wonderful man. I Forget his name.

My Review Of Sun State Ford:

The whole experience was great. As a widow, it is important to me to find people and services that I can trust. I will always give my business to Sun State Ford. They're honest, friendly, trustworthy and affordable.

"Excellent Experience"

MilleSorger
5/28/2014 5:57:38 PM

David Paris
Carlos Paul
Kevin Green

My Review Of Sun State Ford:

Outstanding dealership with excellent customer service from start to finish. David Paris my internet salesman was determined to find my perfect car and wouldn't stop searching until he did. When I asked him if most of the deal could be done through email he had no problem doing so unlike other dealers that I had approached. He wasn't your typical car salesman and wasn't pushy which I loved. Carlos Paul the finance manager was excellent as well and he accommodated my credit union and the rate they had promised me. Kevin Green in the accessories department was very knowledgeable as well. I would recommend this car dealer and these gentlemen for your next car purchase!

Twitter
"My experience at Sun State Ford"

weminus
5/4/2014 10:31:59 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Anthony Hernandez

My Review Of Sun State Ford:

Our pleasant experience started when we met Anthony Hernandez; he was the salesperson. He was very friendly, and he was not trying to push a car upon us. He took the time to show us an array of cars and features and prices. We were impressed by his knowledge of the cars on the lot. Even after we had made a selection, he helped us with the paperwork and the rest of the process until we were finished. He was also helpful in programming (and teaching us how to program) the internal electronics of the car (the radio, Bluetooth, etc.), and he showed us how to operate the other systems (A/C and such). It has been a long time since I (Wil Minus) purchased a car so I had to hold my chest. Cars cost more now, and the car we purchased does have some neat bells and whistles. Again, it was a pleasant experience.

"Great Service"

rleow1
5/3/2014 9:59:47 AM

Colleen

My Review Of Sun State Ford:

I called the service center and talked to Colleen. She was great on the phone and also very helpful at the service center. Thank you for the great service.

"Great Experience"

dbdb37
5/2/2014 12:32:22 PM

Ryan

My Review Of Sun State Ford:

We bought a new Escape from Sun State after having a horrible experience at a different local Ford dealer. Everyone we had contact with was friendly, helpful and professional. Ryan worked hard to get us all the rebates that were available to us. He made the purchase of our new vehicle pleasant and fun instead of stressful. We will have no problem recommending Sun State and Ryan to any of our friends and family.

"Amazed"

ltuttle
4/26/2014 7:34:17 PM

Anthony Hernandez

My Review Of Sun State Ford:

My husband and I went on a Sunday and bought a Ford Focus. While there I test drove the new Fusion and loved it. I came back the next day for an oil change and due to the an offer I was not able to walk away from, instead of an oil change I bought the 2014 Fusion. The car has everything I ever wanted in a vehicle and then some. I absolutely love the Fusion.

I also want to give a very special thanks to Anthony Hernandez for going up and above for a sale and being extremely patient. Because of his wonderful personality and genuine care for the customer had a huge part for the purchase of my new car.

Thank you Sun State Ford for everyone who had helped me, definitely was a pleasant experience.

Twitter
"Bob met me with a big smile and welcome, escorted me to..."

2kydreamers
4/7/2014 12:33:23 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Bob and the "the gadget guy from front office"

My Review Of Sun State Ford:

Bob met me with a big smile and welcome, escorted me to the waiting area, gave me a waiting time ( accurate down to the second). When I requested help reconnecting my phone--he quickly said if I can't, I'll get someone who can. He and the nice young man from the gadget center had it working in no time. They both were very patient to help a senior know how to work everything. I left a happy camper and satisfied Ford owner.

Twitter
"Great experience. No hassle whatsoever. Answered all my..."

TonyWolosz
3/24/2014 7:45:07 PM

Ryan

My Review Of Sun State Ford:

Great experience. No hassle whatsoever. Answered all my questions and made me feel appreciate. Also, were very considerate of my time so made sure to have everything ready to go so I didn't have to wait around. Would definately reccommend this dealership and Ryan.

Twitter
"I am always please with the service I receive at Sun..."

gcbjms2
2/15/2014 1:16:01 PM

Stacey

My Review Of Sun State Ford:

I am always please with the service I receive at Sun State Ford this is my third car bought here and I have always had my cars serviced if I wasn't getting excellent service I would be going to another dealership for service and car purchasing.

Twitter
"I bought a great used 2013 Chevy from this dealership. It..."

theonethatgotachevy
1/27/2014 5:19:04 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Niyi

3.0

My Review Of Sun State Ford:

I bought a great used 2013 Chevy from this dealership. It came with two warranties, including a warranty from the Ford dealership. Charles the finance officer was very professional and polite but with my salesman... Initially, I have a feeling that because I was young and female that they could screw me for an extra $1,000 on the car I saw online AND called to confirm the price in their inventory. My saleperson said he could not absolutely EVER change the price EVER, until I showed proof of the internet price over my phone. Then he changed the price to the internet price and said he'll honor it but it was an internet typo. Yeah, right.
I asked if he'd go any lower and he said he already took $1,000 off (...but that's because it was overpriced and I showed him the actual price). He then showed me how affordable the car was compared to other models within a 100 mile radius (...but that was after I argued with him to bring it down by $1,000. In other words it wasn't affordable 10 minutes ago).
Then he showed me a couple with another salesman looking at the car I was going to buy and said "you should get it for this price before they do" in which I replied "you mean he's going to sell that car before you do. I can go to a different dealership. Only one person loses that deal." Since then he was quite difficult with me.
I offered to put $5,000 down but since I'm young I don't have credit, which is understandable. He said he couldn't give me the care even though I put $5,000 on a $13,000 car. So I left. 5 minutes later while I'm driving away he calls me and said he found me someone to finance me.
I asked him what company was financing me, how much the APR was, and for how long will that APR last. He said he couldn't tell me. I asked him to get his finance officer to call me and that's when my saleman curtly told me how he really felt about me. It was not polite, but hey, I'm a young woman with no credit history who lives with her parents. Right? He told me he couldn't do that either, that I have to be at the dealership.
I sounded displeased and told him I'd call him back but I didn't. An hour later his finance officer calls me and gives me everything I want to know.
Once everything was set, I went from the trailer-home sized used car building to the prestigious new car building to file everything in order. All of a sudden Niyi treated me like an old time friend and was very kind when I walked in with my checkbook. They treat you very differently once they get you. So far the car is great, I bought a third warranty just in case. I may not have a credit history but that's because I invest in stock. If only my salseman knew...

Reviews 11-20 >>