Sun State Ford

Walker Ford

PatrickT
2/21/2015

"Service"

I have purchased many vehicles from this dealer and always have been treated fairly. I like bringing my vehicle in for it's maintenance to the dealership for the quick turnaround time and the opportunity to see what is on the lot.

Service Dept

Raa1019
2/20/2015

"Sherrif JW"

Excellent!!!!!!! NICE!!! Went looking for a cheap car in good conditions, and found a car little more then what i planned but looked brand new.. The sherrif worked well with us , very friendly, sharp and funny! Brought the price lower to fit my budget, got the car , very well taken care of.. Then had some problems with the car days later and he did everything to make sure the car was taken care of at the repair center and again took care of everything! Really good sales consultant and very friendly place! Highly recommend on going and ask for the sherrif or just look and you'll know who he is!

Sheriff JW

sbtrains
2/07/2015

"Great care."

Stacy Robinson In the service department has taken care of me fo 8 years and she has always done a great job. She keep track of my vehicle and reminds me of the service I need done lets me know if there a sale going on and forms I need. My 2012 Escape is the third ford I have bought from Sun State Ford and they have always treated me right. They helped me after I got worked over by Don Ried Ford.

Chow
2/07/2015

"great experience"

I have always had a good exprience at your Ford dealership.. BOB must be Complimented for providing such always. I must thank him. His advice and experience are an asset to Ford

BOB in Servie Dept

brbogan
2/03/2015

"New 2015 F150 Purchase "

Purchased 2015 F150 the experience was great and very smooth. Pedro was the sales person who handled the sale. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle. I would use the dealership again in the future.

Pedro

Harris
2/03/2015

"Great experience"

I am very satisfied with my overall experience with the purchase of a pre-owned automobile at Sun State Ford. Frankie Branton, Manny, and George in finance made my purchase of a pre-owned 2012 Ford Focus a very easy and enjoyable experience.

Frankie BrantonManny, and George

Rickus007
1/31/2015

"Service dept. wanted to rip me off."

Took my mustang into the service dept in Jan 2015. Told them the A/C wasn't blowing cold and already had a mechanic friend diagnose the issue as a freon leak. Sun State comes up with "you need a new A/C compressor" cost of $750.00. Took the car to an A/C shop today and they confirmed that the compressor is fine and fixed the leak. Air blows cold and cost was $135.00. Sun State Ford will NEVER touch my car again and I will be filing a report with the BBB.

Frank

Connie
1/27/2015

"Always a good experience. "

I've had my Ford Edge for 3 and a half years now and i put a lot of miles on it. Stacy takes good care of my Edge and the service is always excellent.

ladyjay
1/07/2015

"Great experience in the service department........"

I've had my Ford Excape for about 7 years now and I always have my SUV serviced at Sun State ford. Stacy Robinson in the service department always take care of me and I have never had a bad experience with her. She is friendly and will have your vehicle serviced in a timely manner. Overall the service department is awesome because of people like Stacy.

Kermit
1/04/2015

"Have all service work and Ford purchases from Sun State "

Over the last 30 years I have bought/leased a dozen cars for my family or through my employer. I am an engineer so am a very demanding customer. I would not buy a Ford from anyone else. Over the years I have had all service work done by them working through either Robert (retired) or now Stacy. Honest, customer friendly people who don't try to sell you something you don't need and do it right the first time when you need something. I haven't taken a Ford anywhere else in decades and will not do so in the future so long as they keep Stacy.

Paul, Stacy and Soloman