Sun State Ford

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Walker Ford

Pat
12/24/2014

"Great Experience with this dealership"

The sales person was very knowledgeable and friendly. His name is David Crader and I would recommend you ask for him if you’re thinking of buying a car. David was extremely helpful with all phases of the transaction. The Ford Sync system is not very user friendly (in my opinion) but David was able to walk me though it and get me comfortable with the system. I highly recommend this dealership and David in particular.

David Crader

Todd.Seger007
11/17/2014

"Unscrupulous sales"

Went to look at 2011 Mini Countryman, Took test drive and went to purchase vehicle. When time to sign final deal, numbers were $1800.00 then expected. Told manager I'd like to speak with wife... She was on flight to NY, at that very min... Can I put money down and finish deal tomorrow... I was treated like I had just killed the guys first born! He said NO!!!!! Told salesman to call me at close of business and let me know if it sold. He called back and said it was still there.. I told him the next morning at 8:00 am that it was sold and that I would come in right after work to finish deal... During that day I was called and advised that the car was being sold to someone else as we spoke... I tried to reach sales manager at least 4 times always a message.... I called salesman.. He had zero intagredy... By the way his names Robert in used sales... I was hung up on by at least to individuals who just didn't give a ..... So, in short, this dealership has ZERO INTAGREDY and UNSCRUPULOUS tactics... Stay away!!!!

Robert

karengn
10/25/2014

"The new truck"

We really appreciated the fact that the price on the website was compatible with what we ended up paying. Mike Abbot worked with us and found rebates that no one else at other dealerships even noticed. Mr. Abbot followed through and was professional, friendly and courteous. Definitely one of the best experiences we've had in purchasing a vehicle. As I was reading other reviews before posting, imagine my surprise to see that one of my horseshow buddies had just purchased an F250 through Mike also! Small world. In addition, Carlos our Finance representative was very informative and did a great job of walking us through the process.

Mike Abbott and Carlos

Dawn Phillips
10/21/2014

"Best dealership I've ever dealt with"

We bought our F-150 From Sunstate in December of 2013. Our salesman was Cecil Silva, who is just the nicest person, ever. He was not pushy, was very helpful, and honestly made us feel like we were old friends. The guys in accessory (Solomon and Kevin) are awesome, too.. very helpful and informative. We still use them for service, even tho this is not the closest dealership to our home. Paul Southern in service is great, and is very patient when we have concerns or questions. I can't say enough about how wonderful they are, over all.

Cecil Silva, Solomon, Kevin, Paul Southern

bgreen45
10/16/2014

"The Quest"

Friendly, Reliable, Accessible, Never Overbearing, and Knowledgeable - Add to that "patience," a "sense of humor," and that pretty much describes the service I received from Internet Manager, Mike Abbott. I was looking for a F150 truck, but not just any truck. It had to be a certain color with specific options. And it had to fit within my budget. He found only three of them in the state, Unfortunately, they were sold. Ended up having to change my search from a F150 to a F250, same criteria. Only one in the state and he found it. It worked out well because the F250 was better suited for the job I needed it to do. Cudos to Mike Abott...he found my perfect truck! :)

Mike Abbott

jfauvel
10/09/2014

"Went in for a used car and came out with new"

I had spoken to John Higley (Internet Manager) for awhile about coming in but had some stuff to tie up. He was very understanding and did not pester me. When I was ready I contacted him and he remembered my situation. I had gone in looking at a Pre-owned certified Focus and ended up coming out with a new 2014 Focus simply because my credit came back huger and a better deal was worked out by John. Very pleased as this is my first new car ever. Also the Sun Stare 15/150000 mile warranty was a BIG seller for me with the new car. I'm HUGE on warranties and very pleased with that. Good work Sun State and John!

John Higley

jsusko
9/18/2014

"Needing a new tire"

My Low Tire Pressure light came on so after speaking to Stacy she said bring it in and we will check it out. Upon further review the tech found a nail in nearly the sidewall that could not be repaired so Stacy went the extra mile to get me a new tire and on my way I went. Great customer service even with the place packed

Stacy and Brad

AJ Rangel
9/16/2014

"Great customer service and great salesman!"

My wife and I were more than pleased with the kindness and professionalism of Angel at Sun State Ford. He found us the car that we wanted and was able to get the price that we wanted as well. Angel was up front about everything and worked tirelessly to get us the best deal possible for our new car. We had gone to other dealers previously but were disappointed with their customer service and lack of determination to work with us to get us the payment we needed. I would highly recommend Sun State Ford to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Their up-front pricing and great service is totally worth it. We will definitely go back to purchase another car from Sun State Ford!

Angel

ampnature
9/09/2014

"Exceptional service everytime"

I would recommend the Sun State Ford service department to everyone. I have never been disappointed. They always take good care of me and my vehicle in a timely manner. Everyone there is very professional. Thank you!

Stacy

SCarroll01
9/09/2014

"service dept"

The Service Department at Sun State Ford is one of a kind. They are very helpful and thorough. My husband and I both bought our vehicles elsewhere but would not take them to any other Dealership for service. Have always had a great experience.

Stacey