Sun State Ford

Kelly Ford

Andtired
7/30/2015

"Lied about inventory"

We called ahead and asked if the car was there they (Chris)said yes and then after a long drive they did not have the car. He may not have lied but may just have a hearing problem. ?? yea, right...

Chris

KV
7/28/2015

"Pathetic Customer Service. Time to go to court."

I have been chasing a refund on a tire insurance policy since April. It is now almost August. Getting information from their staff is a nightmare. The insurance company on the other hand have been fantastic. But all refund roads lead to Sun State. Now after months of being nice and countless emails I have to give up and go to the Ninth Circuit court of Orange County. Stay tuned. I will be posting regular updates. All this for a few hundred dollars. Never again will I do business with Sun State Ford, except to collect my money and damages. See you in court Sun State! But in the court of public opinion such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and every other social media site I can register on, you will be getting zero stars from me. I'll be spreading the word as far and wide as possible.

shadow12
7/15/2015

"Service Department"

When you need service at Sun State Ford, call and ask for Stacey. Excellent person to deal with....best service from an individual I have had in a long time from any local business.

Stacey

lbarnes224
7/04/2015

"Best experience ever in buying a vehicle"

I had been interested in buying a Ford for a few years. I did not think the Escape was big enough and then I found the Edge. I went on TruCar and was contacted by a few Ford dealers. My salesman David Crader contacted me and had a 2015 Edge I could look at and drive. From the moment my wife and I arrived to see the vehicle David was a total professional. After a test drive he had a deal I could afford and we completed the deal. He made sure everything was in order before we left and he took the time to explain some details of the Edge for us. I would definitely recommend David to my friends to buy a car from. The gentlemen who handled our financing was also very professional and made me feel at ease in explaining the details of the financing. My overall experience was excellent in every way. Larry Barnes

David Crader

SKJ69
7/03/2015

"Great service by people who listened!"

Had problem with vibration/wobble on wheels of F150. Took it to another Ford dealership near to our house who fobbed us off and acted like we didn't know what we were talking about. Bought the truck from Sun State Ford 3 years ago so took if there for a second opinion. Jake Denmark in the service department was very very helpful and went above and beyond what was expected. He kept us informed all throughout the progress and as suspected we needed two new tyres. I was really impressed with their sales department when we bought the truck and am even more impressed with their service department. I would recommend this dealership, they were fantastic and caring. Good Job Sun State Ford.

Jake Denmark

marktruck
6/27/2015

"Get repairs elsewhere!!!"

Charged $486.71 to install refurbished starter which is about $100.00 more than the maximum fair price for this work in Orlando according to Repair Pal app. After speaking with the service and parts managers I found that they charged me an extra $100.00 for the "retail" price on the starter. If I had walked to the other side of the building and picked up the part and then walked back and handed it to the service dept. it would have been $100.00 cheaper. Had no idea a Ford dealership would operate this way. Asked the service manager if he thought this was a good business practice and he said he didn't see a problem with it. Tried to get estimate before going in but they told me "system is down.." Got a quote from Rush Trucks Ford dealer for $325.00 and assumed Sun State would be comparable. Big mistake. I ended up at Sun State and had to let them fix it. Sadly I feel that I have been price gouged personally by Ford and after a lifetime of buying Ford trucks it is time to switch to Toyota. To add insult to injury my $486.00 starter lasted exactly one day before I had to return and have it replaced. Sun State is the Ford dealer to avoid in Orlando.

Service as Parts managers.

My Stang
6/12/2015

"Great Service dept."

I only drive mustangs and I only buy from SunState Ford. One of my main reason for buying here is because I know the service after purchase will be top notch. Stacey is amazing. She ALWAYS follows through. She ALWAYS greets you with a smile and a chat. She is ALWAYS there and you never leave without Stacy asking, 'Is there anything else I can help you with'?. The only thing I would change is to add additional stars so I could give her and the mechanics 15 stars instead of a mere 10/10

Stacey

Loli1707
6/05/2015

"I did NOT shoot the Sherriff! "

It was a beautiful Sunday morning and my boyfriend and I were just out and about looking at vehicles. The second we pulled up and out walked Sherriff JW to welcome us. He greeted us and made us feel welcome right away. His knowledge and humor and wonderful spirit made our car buying process a pleasure which is far from the norm with local dealerships. He was able to work a deal for me that exceeded my expectations. The closing process was seamless thanks to Carlos in finance. His heartfelt smile and patience was greatly appreciated. I am a local insurance agent for a well known carrier and I will be referring all of my clients to Sun State Ford! Thanks to the entire staff for making my life a lot easier and my ride a lot faster. Clearly, I got a Mustang. #ecoboost #americanmuscle #iconic

Sherriff JW, Carlos

bdhardy42
5/31/2015

"Easy and pleasant car buying experience."

Everyone I encountered at Sun State Ford was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. The salesman I worked with, David, was very helpful in finding me the right vehicle. He never pressured me or pushed me towards any one thing. The financing department was very friendly and helpful too. I would strongly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a car.

David Baumgardt

Buckeyebob1963
5/21/2015

"I have been buying new vehicle since the 1960's."

Found Sun State Ford doing a internet search for my choice of vehicle with options I really wanted, Spoke with Pedro told him what I wanted, he gave me a great price quote, which was much lower than other Ford dealer quotes. Drove 70 miles to the dealership every person was just amazing they make the customer feel comfortable from the minute you walk in until you leave. What a great group, they know what Customer Service is all about ...............FORD need to use this dealership for Training purposed. They do it right the first time............cannot wait to buy another vehicle from this group! True Professionals who make the BUYER feel like family!

Pedro Blanco, Carlos Paul & others