Sun State Ford

Sun State Ford Info

Kelly Ford

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln

"Needing a new tire"

My Low Tire Pressure light came on so after speaking to Stacy she said bring it in and we will check it out. Upon further review the tech found a nail in nearly the sidewall that could not be repaired so Stacy went the extra mile to get me a new tire and on my way I went. Great customer service even with the place packed

Stacy and Brad

"Great customer service and great salesman!"

My wife and I were more than pleased with the kindness and professionalism of Angel at Sun State Ford. He found us the car that we wanted and was able to get the price that we wanted as well. Angel was up front about everything and worked tirelessly to get us the best deal possible for our new car. We had gone to other dealers previously but were disappointed with their customer service and lack of determination to work with us to get us the payment we needed. I would highly recommend Sun State Ford to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Their up-front pricing and great service is totally worth it. We will definitely go back to purchase another car from Sun State Ford!

Angel

"Exceptional service everytime"

I would recommend the Sun State Ford service department to everyone. I have never been disappointed. They always take good care of me and my vehicle in a timely manner. Everyone there is very professional. Thank you!

Stacy

"service dept"

The Service Department at Sun State Ford is one of a kind. They are very helpful and thorough. My husband and I both bought our vehicles elsewhere but would not take them to any other Dealership for service. Have always had a great experience.

Stacey

"They Genuinely Surprised Me"

I'm not going to lie. I really didn't need a new car. I had gone in to see what the value was on the car I had because I wanted to weigh the cost of modifications wanting for a specific purchase. While there, I did inquire about an upgraded model to my vehicle. With what I was being offered for my car, which was exactly what KBB had stated, and the price on the vehicle that had my interest, I decided to see what they could do. Normally, the salesman at a lot of these dealers will tell you all kinds of things and what they can do, and then nothing is delivered upon or they can do it with all types of restrictions, a really high credit score, or a lot of money down. So after he tells me the options, I had my doubts and basically stated "Good Luck'. Well, when he called me and told me that I had a deal, I was shocked. I talked it over with the wife, and I was there the next day to take delivery. He even came in on his day off to close the deal (as it was the last day of the month). Eric was fantastic, and did what he promised. I can't add much more than that. Plus, when I had service needs or just go in to purchase parts, these guys are always pleasant and deliver in a timely fashion. I didn't even purchase that last Ford from them, but the Kia dealership next door! I can't complain and will always choose them for my Ford needs.

Eric in Internet Sales

"They took great care of me "

Between Josh my sales guy, Ahmed in finance, Sol in detailing and Angela who worked with me as my finance manger, they all made my experience fantastic. Josh really took customer service to a higher standard for sure! After dealing with Greenway and Ford of Clermont and having been mistreated so badly, Sun State Ford was a welcome change. They listened to my concerns and did their very best to get me into a car that I love. And when time came to break down the numbers they took the time to explain everything, but not in a condescending way. It was really nice to feel like a friend rather than a potential sale. Definitely recommend this dealership and Josh more specifically as a sales guy. Tremendous job.

Josh, Ahmed, Sol, Angela

"Great people"

Had a great experience. Of all the places we went to they were the most helpful and willing to work with us on the price. Rick was awesome and really knows what his stuff. I'm very happy with my truck. 5 stars all around!

Rick Sulyma

"Service at Sun State"

The whole experience was great. As a widow, it is important to me to find people and services that I can trust. I will always give my business to Sun State Ford. They're honest, friendly, trustworthy and affordable.

Wonderful man. I Forget his name.

"Excellent Experience"

Outstanding dealership with excellent customer service from start to finish. David Paris my internet salesman was determined to find my perfect car and wouldn't stop searching until he did. When I asked him if most of the deal could be done through email he had no problem doing so unlike other dealers that I had approached. He wasn't your typical car salesman and wasn't pushy which I loved. Carlos Paul the finance manager was excellent as well and he accommodated my credit union and the rate they had promised me. Kevin Green in the accessories department was very knowledgeable as well. I would recommend this car dealer and these gentlemen for your next car purchase!

David Paris, Carlos Paul, Kevin Green

"My experience at Sun State Ford"

Our pleasant experience started when we met Anthony Hernandez; he was the salesperson. He was very friendly, and he was not trying to push a car upon us. He took the time to show us an array of cars and features and prices. We were impressed by his knowledge of the cars on the lot. Even after we had made a selection, he helped us with the paperwork and the rest of the process until we were finished. He was also helpful in programming (and teaching us how to program) the internal electronics of the car (the radio, Bluetooth, etc.), and he showed us how to operate the other systems (A/C and such). It has been a long time since I (Wil Minus) purchased a car so I had to hold my chest. Cars cost more now, and the car we purchased does have some neat bells and whistles. Again, it was a pleasant experience.

Anthony Hernandez