Sun State Ford

Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln

Bozard Ford Lincoln

Buckeyebob1963
5/21/2015

"I have been buying new vehicle since the 1960's."

Found Sun State Ford doing a internet search for my choice of vehicle with options I really wanted, Spoke with Pedro told him what I wanted, he gave me a great price quote, which was much lower than other Ford dealer quotes. Drove 70 miles to the dealership every person was just amazing they make the customer feel comfortable from the minute you walk in until you leave. What a great group, they know what Customer Service is all about ...............FORD need to use this dealership for Training purposed. They do it right the first time............cannot wait to buy another vehicle from this group! True Professionals who make the BUYER feel like family!

Pedro Blanco, Carlos Paul & others

Cep81200100
5/17/2015

"Marcos & Sheriff JW"

The buying experience was very pleasant and unique thanks to Sheriff JW. Since the beginning he was very professional and courteous. The overall buying process was well done buy all the people evolved. I do recommend Sun State Ford!!!

Sheriff JW & Marcos

Natalie Brush
5/14/2015

"Great experience"

Had the best salesman. He was very relaxed and extremely knowledgeable about all of the vehicles. He helped us with anything we needed but never pressured us. Very pleasureable carbuying experience.

Alfred
5/12/2015

"Outstanding customer service"

My wife and I was out looking for a vehicle and had several dealership in mind. My first stop was at Sun State Ford, a gentleman came out and introduce himself to us as JW. He was very polite and friendly. I came with a pre-qualified letter from a bank. After talking with Sheriff JW and going for a ride in the vehicle that I bought I knew I did not need to go anywhere else, I did not have to use my pre-qualified letter I had the dealership to do the finance. Thanks for a great experience!!

Kyle and Leslie
5/12/2015

"Fast Easy Sale"

We needed to locate a work vehicle in one weekend. Service was fast, vehicle was just what we wanted. Out the door in no time! Our salesman Josh Hosenbold was excellent and friendly.

Josh Hosenbold

kaitbria
5/08/2015

"Buying a used Expedition El"

Our experience at Sunstate Ford was excellent. Everyone was very professional and pleasant. Our salesman was Marcos and he was very helpful and informative. The other employees were very courteous and pleasant also. Unfortunately I'm having trouble remembering their names. We would buy from this dealership again. Sincerely, Gayle and Jerry L

Marcos and 2 others. I can't remember their names.

HOLMES56
4/27/2015

"SERVICE AND CONCERNS"

TOOK IN MY 2012 F150 FOR SERVICE AND TO ADDRESS SOME CONCERNS. THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AND MY CONCERNS OF VIBRATION ON FRONT END WHILE APPLYING BRAKES WAS TAKEN CARE OF.

JAKE

The Chislom's
4/23/2015

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE FROM A TO Z"

To all viewers, I took my time before doing this review because I wanted to see if I would receive the same dynamic service after our purchase as we did before and during it. To my amazement the service was the same. Sheriff JW is a man of excellent full of product knowledge, who gave superb service. We enjoyed the purchase experience before and after. He was there for us. Thank you JW. My (Linda) only draw back was I didn't get to take some popcorn home!! The Chislom Family

F150fan
4/15/2015

"Fine Service"

Went to Sun State Ford on a Thursday, looking for a new F-150. I had some time constraints to deal with, and needed to close the purchase by no later than the following Tuesday. Thanks to Pedro and the support staff, I was able to drive home in my new truck on Saturday. They bent over backward to expedite the transaction, and met me on very short notice several times to address specific questions and keep things on track. The entire staff was extremely friendly and courteous at all times. I'll be recommending Sun State Ford to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Pedro

flagirl812
4/03/2015

"Great customer Service "

I had the pleasure dealing with Maurice during my purchase, I knew what I wanted & how much I wanted to spend he was with me every step of the way and did not try to sell me something I couldn't afford. I can only hope he is still here when I'm ready for my next purchase, this was my first vehicle I have ever purchased on my own, I was terribly nervous but excited poor Maurice had to put up with me. I love my car!

Maurice