Sun State Ford

Kisselback Ford

Kim M.
5/17/2016

"Buyer beware"

I would suggest staying as far away from this dealership as possible. They practice nondisclosure and treat you like the plague when you have an issue with the vehicle they sold you. The only positive is Tony in service.

Donna Stegner
5/14/2016

"Awesome Service Dept."

I come from Clermont because the Service is so-o-o great! Tony is always friendly and attentive to the time it takes for service.

Stephen McDaniel
4/27/2016

"Great Service Place "

This dealers service department is ALL about getting you in and getting you on your way with are care in better working order than maybe you even asked for, really try's at every visit to out due themselves, every time, and my service person Tony, really puts himself in "You" the person, and does not leave you hanging. Now I should say that there is one thing that unfortunately i took a walk around and the fridge in the I guess break room, was a germ holder inside, just my point of view but maybe remove it or make it so that a customer can at lest get water and ice out of it and a clean area, but again this does not take away from the Service, but from a customer point of view, for a person like me, cleanliness if a customer can get in view of it should be also up to snuff, and all I drink because of my disability only drink water and ice, but I can not be the only person that has looked into that yellow fridge, just a thought.

sharon
4/26/2016

"Service"

Always the best service anyone could ever want. Thank you Stacey Robinson!! Keep up the excellent work. Stacey you are a great asset to Sun State Ford

Stacy Robinson

D and J
4/21/2016

"Excellent service - Friendly people"

We gave SunState 5 Stars because they completely earned it!! From the online person to the sales manager to the sales person to the guy in the little store area to the finance guy... they were all so nice and so helpful. No questions were left unanswered!!! They were funny and we definitely didn't feel "ripped off" or "cheated." We purchased our vehicle through the Z-Plan which is the lowest possible price -- it's for Ford Retirees. When I compared the price SunState had on the vehicle I was amazed!!!! With their dealer incentives and Ford rebates they were about $200 higher than the Z-Plan price. Usually we see a HUGE difference in price, but not at SunState. If you do not have an A, Z, D or X-Plan no worries!!! SunState's prices are awesome!!! They also have a 15 year 150,000 Powertrain warranty through their dealership -- no other dealership offers that. Seriously... look around. Ford has an online inventory search so you can browse and find the car you want anywhere in the area. Don't feel obligated to buy somewhere else, just let SunState know that you want a specific car and they can make it happen. Is it worth the few extra days??? Yes!!! To be honest, I think you would be very happy going to SunState. We highly recommend them!!!

Cecil Silva

MikeL
4/05/2016

"Recommend this dealership - great experiencw"

From arrival to departure, the experience was EXCELLENT! good selection, great discussions on options, financing. Thanks Jay, for all you did for us! We will certainly recommend this dealership!

Jay

Mrs K
4/04/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Both of our vehicles were purchased in 2014 (New) from Prestige Ford FL. Horrible horrible experience. Better know as nightmare. We were told by acquaintances to try Sun State Ford.in Orlando. We are so happy we did. Ryan (service) greeted us and introduced us to Tony Mayas also service. Tony was very pleasant and helped us out immediately and we were thrilled with every aspect of our dealings with him. We will definitely be bringing both our vehicles to Sun State for all our service from now on. Kudos Tony at Sun State Ford Service. You have 2 new customers.

Tony Mayas. Ryan

Lynne C
3/16/2016

"Expected honesty.... I guess I expected too much"

When my itemized service bill states: "topped off all fluids"... that is supposed to mean it WAS done! Don't state its done when it's not! I was 2 miles away from the dealership and needed to clean off my windshield with the washer fluid... and NOTHING came out! Hmmmm... I guess you missed "topping off that fluid". I am afraid to see what else you missed. All we want as consumers is honesty and the service we are paying for to be done.

service department

Steve C
2/24/2016

"Great staff, great experience. 5 stars!"

Straight forward and great staff. When I contacted the dealership, I had only viewed the cars online, but working with a limited budget I had only a few in mind to look at. Jay was very pleasant over the phone and essentially told me to take my time and when I was ready, stop in and take a look. When I got to the dealership he greeted me and asked what I wanted to do, take a look, take a test drive he really just let me direct the interaction. ONLY ONCE, during my hours long visit did Jay ask if I wanted him to write up the deal. He recognized right away when I was uncomfortable about a vehicle I choose/decided to look at. After much consideration and conversation with Jay I decided to take a second test drive in the vehicle I originally stopped to look at. When Jay came back with the key he asked if I had looked at this other car over to the side. That was it. The car felt right, the price was right in line with my budget. He again didn't ask to write up the sale I told him to. Happy to recommend Jay and this dealership to all. otherops at hot mail (dot) com

Jay

Whit
12/15/2015

"130k service + new tires"

I bought my 2011 F-150 from Sun State Ford new in June 2011. They have serviced it since day one & I have been pleased with the service that I have received from them. Maurice took care of the truck on the last visit. He did a great job of communicating with me from start to finish. the truck was ready when they said & there were no hidden surprises from a cost standpoint. I will continue to go back to Sun State for my F-150 & my wife's 2010 Flex.

Maurice