Sun State Ford

Tropical Ford

Greenway Ford

Kalli Elfervig
8/28/2016

"Thank you Maurice Jackson!"

This is the first review I have ever written! I felt I needed to because of the great service I received at Sun State Ford! I had a flat tire on Friday and called Sun State Ford for assistance. Maurice Jackson is a service consultant at this location and provided great customer service from beginning to end! Maurice confirmed my new tire would be covered under my protection plan. Maurice called and had a tire delivered to the dealership early in the afternoon. He contacted me immediately and I arrived, had the tire changed, had the car inspected, and was on the road within the hour. Maurice and his team were fantastic and I appreciated their fast, friendly help! Thank you Maurice and Sun State Ford!

Maurice Jackson

Alex
8/16/2016

"Service Department"

Had a strange problem with the head liner in my new vehicle. Maurice got the approvals from corporate super fast and got the problem taken care of ASAP. Great service. Maurice is the best.

Maurice

FordTina
8/14/2016

"Maintenance of Ford Focus"

I took my Focus in to have an oil change done. Although I have had the car for 7 months with less than 1500 miles, the maintenance dept. made sure that the oil change, tires, fluids were all in proper order. All was done in a timely manner and I look forward to my next trip in. Thank you Sun State.

Cannot remember

Fusion123
7/08/2016

"First new car purchase"

Went in looking at a pre owned. Was in tough shape that the online photos didn't show. Out of curiosity went to look at the new car selection and found one that was cheaper than anywhere else I looked. Josh did a great job explaining everything and answering any questions or concerns I may have had. I ended up getting a new car, my first one ever. Would recommend this shop to anyone looking for a ford.

Josh

Mike V
6/29/2016

"Great Service department"

The Service Department at Sun State Ford is Great ! From the Service Manager Brad, to the Service Advisors that took care of my car Stacy. The main reason they are great is they have factory trained techs, friendly service, competitive prices, and quick service. If you have not had your Ford Serviced at Sun State Ford I recommend you give them a try! You will LOVE Them as I do!

Stacy, Brad

rver
6/11/2016

"friendly, knowledgable and good prices."

Josh helped us and had all the product knowledge and sincerity to make us comfortable. The car was in stock at a great price. A test drive and a good trade evaluation and we were done. So far a very good experience and we love the focus.

Josh,carlos

Rollymondoux
6/05/2016

"Great deals great customer service. "

I dealt with Earl Jarrette and Manny. Never pressured, just a great deal. I highly recommend this dealership. I really had a great experience. Great experience.

Earl Jarrette and Manny

jock
6/03/2016

"BS'ers"

We live in Daytona Beach and we called Sunstate inquiring about a 2015 Ford Edge. We told The person that answered the phone..his name is Ross.. we wanted a certain Edge that was on the lot and what we could afford for monthly payments. After talking to someone else, I assume his sales manager, He assured me we could work out a deal for the monthly payment we discussed, or close to it. He based this assurance on receiving rebates and a low interest rate loan at 1.9%. I made more than one call to him making sure our numbers would work. Each time he said there should not be a problem. Well there probably wouldn't have been a problem if we could have received the low interest rate and rebates Ross assured we would get. After driving from Daytona to their place fighting crappy I-4 traffic, we arrived. We asked for Ross and we were given a salesman named Maurice instead. We were told Ross just answers the phone. Maurice told us the numbers Ross gave us would not work. Ross told us we would receive rebates and 1.9% interest rate. Maurice said he was the middle man and was not involved in the numbers we worked out. He threw us a $1000 bone to entice us but at that point I was pretty pissed. They wasted our whole afternoon by lying to us just to get us there. If Ross or their sales manager would have been been honest from the beginning, we would have purchased the car today. We talked to another dealership later today and we were told if that would have happened there, it would have been grounds for dismissal. Either Ross is ignorant about the dealership incentives, or maybe it's store policy to get the customer in the dealership where they hope we will just fall in love with the vehicle and pay their price. Recommendation: Stay far away from Sunstate Ford!!!

Ross, Maurice

Kim M.
5/17/2016

"Buyer beware"

I would suggest staying as far away from this dealership as possible. They practice nondisclosure and treat you like the plague when you have an issue with the vehicle they sold you. The only positive is Tony in service.

Tony

Donna Stegner
5/14/2016

"Awesome Service Dept."

I come from Clermont because the Service is so-o-o great! Tony is always friendly and attentive to the time it takes for service.

Tony