Sun State Ford

Tropical Ford

Greenway Ford

Whit
12/15/2015

"130k service + new tires"

I bought my 2011 F-150 from Sun State Ford new in June 2011. They have serviced it since day one & I have been pleased with the service that I have received from them. Maurice took care of the truck on the last visit. He did a great job of communicating with me from start to finish. the truck was ready when they said & there were no hidden surprises from a cost standpoint. I will continue to go back to Sun State for my F-150 & my wife's 2010 Flex.

Maurice

Pat C.
12/03/2015

"Great experience"

I also wanted to thank the staff at Sun State for the low pressure positive experience I had in the purchase of my new truck. The whole staff was far more interested in finding me just the right vehicle than simply making a sale. Their clear focus on the customer’s needs is as refreshing as it is unique. I found their patience and comparative insights were valuable in helping me through the entire selection and decision process. They worked hard on getting the best deal possible on the right vehicle for me and their effort is most appreciated. I also enjoyed meeting the rest of the Sun State staff as the sales process progressed. Each of them provided a friendly and positive experience I will certainly recommend to others. Thanks again and please pass along my appreciation to the rest of the staff.

Mike Abbott

SLM
11/25/2015

"Stacy, my service writer, is the best!"

Stacy did an outstanding job helping solve the unusal mechanical problem with my vehicle. She was most effective in getting my after market extended warranty company to cover The $900.00 bill. Wat to go Stacy. As long as she is there so will I.

Stacy --- Service Writer

Superdriver
11/21/2015

"Service Deparment."

My kudos to Sun State Ford Service team for the excellent job and professional work. I already brought my 2013 Focus to your shop several times, for regular service and once to repair a transmission problem. All the time my wife and me found there a very friendly staff. All my concerns and questions were always satisfied in an easy and fast way. I few words, We are very pleased for your customer service. Special thanks to your agent ANTHONY L. MAYAS for his kindness and support, Tony is a real one-man band, anytime time ready to help customers, a plus in our own language. !Have a happy Thanksgiving Day you all.!

Anthony L. Mayas.

melvin123
11/04/2015

"Excellence is the standard"

Sun State Ford excels in all phases of customer service, and their business is run with integrity. In a day and time when many make claims about their superior service and customer focus, Sun State Ford actually applies those principles to how they treat their customers and operate their business

Stacey Robinson

Bob S
10/27/2015

"EXCELLENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT! "

EXCELLENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT! WE HAD A PROBLEM WITH OUR CAR WHILE VISITING IN ORLANDO. AAA HELPED US FIND SUN STATE FORD. EVERYONE I MET THERE WAS FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEY DID A GREAT JOB. THE CAR WAS PROPERLY REPAIRED, AND WE WERE BACK ON THE ROAD THE NEXT DAY. THANKS TO ALL AT SUN STATE.

guessing at names: Maurice, Kevin, and a friendly gal at checkout, thanks to all.

RayAlice
10/17/2015

"The best customer service I've ever had at a dealership!!"

I would definitely recommend this dealership and Charles Crawford in the used car department. He welcomed me with a warm smile right as I got there. He has a great sense of humor and made the car buying experience very enjoyable. I am not an easy sale because I am a very picky person. Charles found exactly what I was looking for. He was very knowledgeable about all the features and he got it $2000 lower than another dealership I had gone to! Not only that but I was able to keep my old car and get $0 down with an interest rate I was happy with. Charles even suggested the ECP plan which takes care of inside and outside body maintenance. It is an excellent service for the value, so worth it. The whole process was quick and painless and pressure-free. For anyone looking for a new or used car who wants a great car buying experience, I recommend going to Sun State Ford and asking for Charles Crawford.

Charles Crawford

ChrisFountas
9/13/2015

"Rafael"

Rafael at used cars made the entire car buying process easy and enjoyable. He was very friendly and helpful throughout. He made buying my first car very special

Rafael

BJ
8/26/2015

"Great dealership and was totally worth the 2 hour drive!"

We found the car we really wanted at this dealership even though we lived about 2 hours away, but they were great about communicating via email to answer any questions we had and to confirm the car was still available, even texting us a current picture of the car and communicating right up until we go to the dealership and pulled into the wrong parking lot haha They lived up to their reputation of no pressure and just simple, fast, and fair car buying. We were pleased with the price we got and the trade-in offer and we were in and out with our new used car. They even had amazing follow-up service after the sale was finalized and helped us get a technical problem fixed at no charge. Highly recommended and would definitely shop here again, thanks!

David Crader

Andtired
7/30/2015

"Lied about inventory"

We called ahead and asked if the car was there they (Chris)said yes and then after a long drive they did not have the car. He may not have lied but may just have a hearing problem. ?? yea, right...

Chris