Superior Kia

Jeff Wyler Eastgate Auto Mall

Ro
7/28/2015

"Great Service "

I'm a first time Kia Forte buyer and I'm extremely satisfied with the service from Gerald Greene.He is professional,courteous, and made sure I was satisfied with my purchase days later following up with me. I do however feel strongly that your money is in YOUR hands. Stay true to what you can afford and want and Gerald will help make it happen.

nate123
7/11/2015

"this place gives car dealerships a bad name"

After finding what seemed to be an amazing deal on a used car online, my fiancé and i were greeted at the dealership with what turned out to be a typical car dealership experience. Although the salesman (david) didn't know a single thing about the car we were looking at, we let that pass, because we knew what we wanted and this car was it. Like a lot of people we took the approach that we wanted to be honest, get the deal done and walk out with a car of our dreams. We understood it would take a little bending on their part with the price. After sitting through the "routine" of the salesman walking around, talking to a guy, taking our trade in, walking around, talking to a guy...we finally were asked what we could pay and what we could offer. He went back, repeated the same routine and then sent over his "money guy" to inform us how the auto industry now works and why he didn't have to negotiate with us on the price. I asked if we came up in our price that he'd be willing to get closer to our goal and he responded by telling me to get the calculator out of my phone and do the math...instead of just handing his business like a gentleman and saying no. needless to say, being treated like an idiot didn't sit well with me, so we left. I'd say if you don't want the typical car dealer routine, the one that makes people sick, avoid this place at all costs.

david, the money guy

mikrchy606
10/27/2014

"just didnt care, unprofessional"

Set apptmnt with salesman 5 days in advance for a 2013 used vehicle. When day came, saleman wasnt there , didnt have cleaned, obviously didnt care about selling the vehicle . car had hairs and was dirty. I then said i will switch and try new one, and when came down to buy and got a quote for payment and years finance , i was putting 3,000 down total on msrp price of 22,088, but was supposed to be rebates subtracted from that price, instead , was quoted 378.00 a month for 72 months after all rebates and money down . with 2.9 interest rate , that equates to a selling price of 29,000 !!! I believe the starting price was 22,088 and should go down with downpayment , and rebates!! Wow, unreal !!! 3 other dealers within 15mins of them got me to 301.00 for 60 months witbh same downpayment! In my opinion , that is down right theft!!!

the sales. manager

Sioncymru
10/12/2014

"Great Experience with the Superior Family"

My fiancee and I were extremely impressed by the team at Superior Kia last weekend. We had planned to visit 6 dealerships that day, with the aim of buying a (newer) low miles used Kia Sportage. This was our first stop, and Gerald Greene wasted no time in making us feel comfortable, and most importantly, in charge of our own destiny. His VERY low pressure approach and in-depth knowledge helped put us at ease about our choices for the day. The most impressive thing was Gerald and Superior's commitment to after-sales service. Gerald has no problem with picking us up from home or work if the car needs work (we've already had a sunroof installed, and Superior gave us a brand new Kia Optima rental free-of-charge for 3 days). There's definitely a family-feel to the guys that work down at Superior (same family owns Hyundai there too, I believe), and I know we'll definitely be back. I actually test-drove some low miles Kia Optimas for fun while we were there, and know that I'll be calling Gerald when the time comes. For the record, we have always been VW and Toyota drivers, but after in-depth research, multiple friend recommendations, and Kia's new-found sleekness, it was time to take the plunge!

Keith Malone, Gerald Greene

rjelliffe
7/20/2014

"Stay Away from This Dealer!!!!"

I responded to a certified vehicle ad.The sales person verified the on-line listed price of vehicle then stated the price was $4000.oo more upon arrival at dealership.She then said she would get the best price possible.I was given their best payment possible on the car.The total payments were equal to the listed price plus the extra. $4000.00.They also offered me $1100.00 less on my trade in than was posted on their on-line trade in offer link on the web-site.Please stay away from this dealership.

Spencer Deutsch

lmasson
7/17/2014

"TM sportage"

Iwas referred here by a friend. I had a great experience at superior Kia. Both Jason and Larry were very nice to work with not high-pressure sales like other places we had been. They were both very patient and worked with me until I found the exact car that I wanted. Also the finance people were very easy to work with and made the whole process much less stressful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to other people.

Larry, Jason Mersch

jckmuzak
3/31/2014

"I really wanted to say I had a great experience here....."

I really wanted to say I had a great experience here.. But I did not, I wanted to say beware! I first went there because they had a used vehicle there that was advertised on the internet for $2000 less then the normal price of the car. First off, it was a misprint stating it was a Manual, but it was really a automatic.. Which is fine, I prefer manuals but don't mind automatics. Talked to the sales person, test driven the car, feels fine and no issues. Everything was fine, till I dealt with the finance guys in the back... I decided to go through their financing, and they ended up getting me a deal, but it was ridiculous amount in payments. So I asked the guy what were the terms, and how much was financed. He went around my questions, and asked him several more times before he can tell what was financed.. He ended marking the sale price $2000 more and even failed to mention the GAP insurance when I had asked what else is tacked on. So I told him we had agreed upon the sales price on the internet, and he ended making an excuse how he worked with the finance companies, fees and how he had to buy my loan from the.. Which was a bunch a baloney if you asked me, he had basically told me if I had cash he would do it for the internet price.. So I already got approved from another bank, and came back with a check. Of course, they had to call them and get more information about what needs to be done and so forth. So the sales person came back to me and said the bank was not giving any information out and felt like they were being secretive... At the same time she said the finance guy was able to get my monthly payments down if I were to finance through them, which the sale price was still marked above the internet price! I told the sales person that they were not being shady and gave more paperwork to prove it, so she went back to them with that. She came back and said that their GM would have to look at it the next day when he comes in.. So the next day rolled around and I hear nothing back from the GM on this, so I figure they didn't want my business. I never came back, refused to answer their calls on the next day after that. Here are things I have got from them: They are shady, they played the numbers game with me I went to a few different dealerships and I gave them the same paperwork and a check to buy a car from them and they had no problems getting information they needed. So they lied to me and tried to steer me into their dealer financing, so they can get more money out of me. The Sales person seemed shady too, could sense they were lying and push me into buying the vehicle. So I went to few dealerships before and after dealing with these people, and they were straight up honest, and gave me actual price, instead of seeing payments. Where as Superior Kia, they would not let me see the actual price tacked on the loan, and only what my monthly payments were.. If you are actually considering buying a car from these people, make sure you know what you are actually paying for. It could save you in the long run if they decide to mark up a vehicle with out you even knowing it. BIGGEST WASTE OF MY TIME Buyer Beware!!

Sean, Jennifer, others

dj79
3/09/2014

"I have given this rating because Gerald was very prompt..."

I have given this rating because Gerald was very prompt in helping us. We arrived before the dealer opened, and he spotted us and came out to help almost immediately. We had already picked out the vehicle we were interested in, so it was straight to business. He was pleasant and attentive the whole time. Ric was an amazing person to work with. He thanked us several time for my wife's military service and seemed genuinely happy that we chose this dealer and wanted to make a deal on this minivan. We talked numbers, and aside from giving me some options and suggestions, everyone I worked with wanted to get to the numbers I said would make the deal. The vehicle was detailed before I left and a service appointment was set up soon after to fix a small but insignificant problem with the van. Gerald showed us all the features and made sure we were comfortable with the van before sending us off. Would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family or anyone looking for a car.

Gerald and Ric

JamesWSizemore
2/11/2014

"I thought this was an absolutely enjoyable experience. ..."

I thought this was an absolutely enjoyable experience. From the moment I walked in through the doors at Superior Kia I knew I was in good hands. My sales rep, Gerald Greene, was knowledgeable and was a great help to me. I honestly didn't know which car I wanted to buy when I walked in, however Gerald was both receptive and responsive to any and all questions. I was even unsure of the Kia brand, but all the cars I test drove spoke for themselves, and what they couldn't say Gerald could. Both Gerald Greene and Rick Barker were a pleasure to work with. My family and I are very excited to buy our next Kia.

crosscarrierjesh
2/03/2014

"Gerald was great. I told him what we could afford as a..."

Gerald was great. I told him what we could afford as a payment, and what I wanted in a car and he went through several different options with us. He walked us through the whole process and was there with us throughout the test drive and the financing. He walked me through each feature of the car and went the extra mile.