Superior Kia

Superior Kia Info

Brice5311
2/28/2016

"Wish I didn't "

I bought a used Chrysler 200 from Superior Kia roughly four days ago. It was night time when I made the purchase and traded my Dodge Charger in as a down payment. The car looked great and the price was decent, but I made a purchase after dark and couldn't see all of the cosmetics of the vehicle. The next morning I noticed all four tires were corroded in the center causing it to appear white. It appears as if someone hit the curb on both sides because both wheels were peeling and indented a quarter of an inch on over half of the "spokes." I spoke with the salesman about the issue after driving a half an hour to the dealership. He went and spoke to the used car sales "manager" who gave a reply that there was nothing he could do about it I would have to fix it on my own. I never got to personally speak to the used car sales manager; he used the salesman to tell me everything he had to say. I called around for a quote and it was approximately $400 to have them fixed. All they offered me was a car wash which they admitted to not doing when I purchased the car because there was not enough time left in the night. I would not recommend this place and if I could trade my car in for my older car I would.they do not care about their customers and it is very disappointed in how unprofessional they handled the situation.

Chris L.

Lori Bauer
2/02/2016

"Excellent experience"

Ric, I wanted to drop you an email about my recent purchase on 1-1-16. Jason Mersch was my salesman. I wanted to let you know how his actions went far above what was expected. Had it not been for his perseverance, it's unlikely I would've been a customer. I had originally called several local dealers about a base model optima and quickly decided I wanted something more midgrade. Jason always called every few days to see if I could make it in. It was over Christmas and I had out of town family staying with me and time was tight. I visited a few dealers here in NKY and even kept a white SXL for 4 days from another dealer, yet we were unable to come to terms on price. I was out of options in NKY, and Jason called again. I informed him I no longer wanted the base model and he listed several other options you had in stock. It would still be several days before family was gone, the holidays were past, and I was off work again before I would've been able to come to your location. He offered to come in on his day off, which prompted me to ask where he lived. I didn't want to pull a man from his family when I wasn't willing to leave mine. He mentioned he lived here in NKY to which I jokingly replied, "Drive it home tonight and I will come look at it!" He then asked where I lived and offered to bring it directly to my house. I agreed. He did, I test drove it, loved it even more than the SXL I had driven for 4 days on the Big Sweeney's dime. My husband also got to inspect it as well as my father and sister and brother in law, LOL. Told you I had a house full! In any event, the price was right and the car was right. I wanted to wait till Jan 1 d/t taxes in KY and Jason didn't pressure me at all to wrap up the sale. In fact, I tried to pressure him to let me come in a day early and post date it by a day. Since the purchase, he set up an appointment w service to order a 2nd fob and fix some issues with the car. Jon in service handled it all, sent me home w a loaner since the supplies were in stock and it could be fixed the next day. I returned the loaner, my car was fixed beautifully and they even took out some surface scratches in the paint. Over all, you have exceeded my expectations on every level. I wanted to commend all staff involved and especially Jason's persistence in finding the perfect car for me. He worked hard for that sale, and I'm not the easiest person to impress or deal with. Thank you! Lori Bauer

Jon, Jason Mersch

badkiaservice
1/09/2016

"Service Department made it Right"

My daughter had her Kia Soul towed to the service department on a Thursday night to have a flat tire repaired. She called on Friday and they said they couldn't fix it until Saturday. They called Saturday before closing and said "they did not have the tool to remove the tire". REALLY? I have deleted the rest of the review and edited it to be a very positive experience. Now, on to the good. They finally got everything fixed on Monday. Not only did they fix it, but they made it RIGHT on the price. THANK YOU Kia Service Department.

Service Department on Thursday, Friday, Saturday (soon to be Monday) Jan 7-9

badkiaservice responded to this review

January 14, 2016

Okay. I wrote a bad review of the service, but I'm here to say the Kia Service Department made it RIGHT! It took a few days, but they fixed the tire and made sure that new tires were installed correctly and 100% to our Satisfaction at a great price. They went out of their way to make it RIGHT! THANK YOU

happy customer
12/29/2015

"Excellent experience"

Gerald Greene was very helpful and professional in helping me decide on a new car. I was treated with respect by him and manager, Ric Barker. Everything was taken care of and I drove home with my new wheels.

Gerald Greene, Ric Barker, Heather

john bauer
12/23/2015

"Limon 15 kia sodona "

The van was supposed to be brand new but was not, it was a damaged van 232 miles on it and rick barker the manager refused to do anything to fix it or be fair about it , the staff at that dealer is very very very mean to people and they lie. If you buy anything from superior please make sure that you get everthing in writtingfandy

fandy . general Manger rick barker

Kris10
12/12/2015

"Professional!!!"

My experience at Superior Kia was excellent. They provided a warm, inviting and no pressure environment. My sales associate Gerald Greene was extremely professional, attentive and well informed about the product(cars) and service. I used the term associate because I felt he was truly on my side to get me everything I needed and wanted within my budget. I was surprised when he offered to drive my car over 50 miles to my house after the agreement was made and he actually followed through. That type of service is unbeatable. I'm very pleased with my purchase at Superior Kia!

Kristal86
11/15/2015

"Helpful and attentive"

I had a very positive experience with Gerald Greene at Superior Kia. He was attentive to what I wanted and showed me a variety a cars. I ended up with a new car that was above my initial budget but I didn't feel pressured to overextend myself as I was also shown cars that were within my budget. Gerald was patient, professional, and friendly. When there was a miscommunication about the timing of payments, he apologized and made sure that my requests were satisfied. I would purchase a vehicle from him again.

Ro
7/28/2015

"Great Service "

I'm a first time Kia Forte buyer and I'm extremely satisfied with the service from Gerald Greene.He is professional,courteous, and made sure I was satisfied with my purchase days later following up with me. I do however feel strongly that your money is in YOUR hands. Stay true to what you can afford and want and Gerald will help make it happen.

nate123
7/11/2015

"this place gives car dealerships a bad name"

After finding what seemed to be an amazing deal on a used car online, my fiancé and i were greeted at the dealership with what turned out to be a typical car dealership experience. Although the salesman (david) didn't know a single thing about the car we were looking at, we let that pass, because we knew what we wanted and this car was it. Like a lot of people we took the approach that we wanted to be honest, get the deal done and walk out with a car of our dreams. We understood it would take a little bending on their part with the price. After sitting through the "routine" of the salesman walking around, talking to a guy, taking our trade in, walking around, talking to a guy...we finally were asked what we could pay and what we could offer. He went back, repeated the same routine and then sent over his "money guy" to inform us how the auto industry now works and why he didn't have to negotiate with us on the price. I asked if we came up in our price that he'd be willing to get closer to our goal and he responded by telling me to get the calculator out of my phone and do the math...instead of just handing his business like a gentleman and saying no. needless to say, being treated like an idiot didn't sit well with me, so we left. I'd say if you don't want the typical car dealer routine, the one that makes people sick, avoid this place at all costs.

david, the money guy

mikrchy606
10/27/2014

"just didnt care, unprofessional"

Set apptmnt with salesman 5 days in advance for a 2013 used vehicle. When day came, saleman wasnt there , didnt have cleaned, obviously didnt care about selling the vehicle . car had hairs and was dirty. I then said i will switch and try new one, and when came down to buy and got a quote for payment and years finance , i was putting 3,000 down total on msrp price of 22,088, but was supposed to be rebates subtracted from that price, instead , was quoted 378.00 a month for 72 months after all rebates and money down . with 2.9 interest rate , that equates to a selling price of 29,000 !!! I believe the starting price was 22,088 and should go down with downpayment , and rebates!! Wow, unreal !!! 3 other dealers within 15mins of them got me to 301.00 for 60 months witbh same downpayment! In my opinion , that is down right theft!!!

the sales. manager