Superior Kia

Makes: Kia|Service Center

Superior Kia
Call
Superior Kia Info

"Stay Away from This Dealer!!!!"

I responded to a certified vehicle ad.The sales person verified the on-line listed price of vehicle then stated the price was $4000.oo more upon arrival at dealership.She then said she would get the best price possible.I was given their best payment possible on the car.The total payments were equal to the listed price plus the extra. $4000.00.They also offered me $1100.00 less on my trade in than was posted on their on-line trade in offer link on the web-site.Please stay away from this dealership.

"TM sportage"

Iwas referred here by a friend. I had a great experience at superior Kia. Both Jason and Larry were very nice to work with not high-pressure sales like other places we had been. They were both very patient and worked with me until I found the exact car that I wanted. Also the finance people were very easy to work with and made the whole process much less stressful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to other people.

"I really wanted to say I had a great experience here....."

I really wanted to say I had a great experience here.. But I did not, I wanted to say beware! I first went there because they had a used vehicle there that was advertised on the internet for $2000 less then the normal price of the car. First off, it was a misprint stating it was a Manual, but it was really a automatic.. Which is fine, I prefer manuals but don't mind automatics. Talked to the sales person, test driven the car, feels fine and no issues. Everything was fine, till I dealt with the finance guys in the back... I decided to go through their financing, and they ended up getting me a deal, but it was ridiculous amount in payments. So I asked the guy what were the terms, and how much was financed. He went around my questions, and asked him several more times before he can tell what was financed.. He ended marking the sale price $2000 more and even failed to mention the GAP insurance when I had asked what else is tacked on. So I told him we had agreed upon the sales price on the internet, and he ended making an excuse how he worked with the finance companies, fees and how he had to buy my loan from the.. Which was a bunch a baloney if you asked me, he had basically told me if I had cash he would do it for the internet price.. So I already got approved from another bank, and came back with a check. Of course, they had to call them and get more information about what needs to be done and so forth. So the sales person came back to me and said the bank was not giving any information out and felt like they were being secretive... At the same time she said the finance guy was able to get my monthly payments down if I were to finance through them, which the sale price was still marked above the internet price! I told the sales person that they were not being shady and gave more paperwork to prove it, so she went back to them with that. She came back and said that their GM would have to look at it the next day when he comes in.. So the next day rolled around and I hear nothing back from the GM on this, so I figure they didn't want my business. I never came back, refused to answer their calls on the next day after that. Here are things I have got from them: They are shady, they played the numbers game with me I went to a few different dealerships and I gave them the same paperwork and a check to buy a car from them and they had no problems getting information they needed. So they lied to me and tried to steer me into their dealer financing, so they can get more money out of me. The Sales person seemed shady too, could sense they were lying and push me into buying the vehicle. So I went to few dealerships before and after dealing with these people, and they were straight up honest, and gave me actual price, instead of seeing payments. Where as Superior Kia, they would not let me see the actual price tacked on the loan, and only what my monthly payments were.. If you are actually considering buying a car from these people, make sure you know what you are actually paying for. It could save you in the long run if they decide to mark up a vehicle with out you even knowing it. BIGGEST WASTE OF MY TIME Buyer Beware!!

Sean, Jennifer, others

"I have given this rating because Gerald was very prompt..."

I have given this rating because Gerald was very prompt in helping us. We arrived before the dealer opened, and he spotted us and came out to help almost immediately. We had already picked out the vehicle we were interested in, so it was straight to business. He was pleasant and attentive the whole time. Ric was an amazing person to work with. He thanked us several time for my wife's military service and seemed genuinely happy that we chose this dealer and wanted to make a deal on this minivan. We talked numbers, and aside from giving me some options and suggestions, everyone I worked with wanted to get to the numbers I said would make the deal. The vehicle was detailed before I left and a service appointment was set up soon after to fix a small but insignificant problem with the van. Gerald showed us all the features and made sure we were comfortable with the van before sending us off. Would definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family or anyone looking for a car.

Gerald and Ric

"I thought this was an absolutely enjoyable experience. ..."

I thought this was an absolutely enjoyable experience. From the moment I walked in through the doors at Superior Kia I knew I was in good hands. My sales rep, Gerald Greene, was knowledgeable and was a great help to me. I honestly didn't know which car I wanted to buy when I walked in, however Gerald was both receptive and responsive to any and all questions. I was even unsure of the Kia brand, but all the cars I test drove spoke for themselves, and what they couldn't say Gerald could. Both Gerald Greene and Rick Barker were a pleasure to work with. My family and I are very excited to buy our next Kia.

Gerald Greene

"Gerald was great. I told him what we could afford as a..."

Gerald was great. I told him what we could afford as a payment, and what I wanted in a car and he went through several different options with us. He walked us through the whole process and was there with us throughout the test drive and the financing. He walked me through each feature of the car and went the extra mile.

Gerald Greene

"Fantastic! So nice and awesome to work with. Gerald was..."

Fantastic! So nice and awesome to work with. Gerald was nice and funny. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Got me in a car and didn't take too long, even w/ my tarnished credit.

gerald & brian

"Very Unhappy with every aspect of this place and its..."

Very Unhappy with every aspect of this place and its staff. To make a long story short, I had found a vehicle that I liked on Auto Trader which they were advertising as a NEW Sorento 2014 for 21k with only 6 miles. After talking with their sales consultant, he assured me that he could get my payments very close to what I was wanting. He stated that Kia was offering great incentives which allowed them to lower the price to 21k. After driving 2 hours to get to their lot, we sat down and started crunching numbers. After another 2 hours of what I thought was negotiating a price, I was told that the vehicle had over 4,000 miles instead of the 6 miles which was advertised. Thinking I could use this new info to lower the price a little, I was then told that the price had been discounted to 21k due to the miles (which I was originally told was lowered due to incentives). Once we had finally negotiated a price that I could walk away with, I was led to believe that a deal was about to be closed, out comes the "financial guy" and he tells me that he can not get anywhere near the price I had been given by Tim the salesman I had been working with for now over 5 HOURS! Needless to say, I was disgusted and furious. I went down the list of all the misleading, complete nonsense crap that I had been told throughout the day. Not to mention how upset I was that my time had been wasted for nothing. I had told them from the beginning what I wanted and what I was willing to pay. I told them that I was there to purchase that day with a hope to avoid some of the games that car salesman like to play. I was furious over my wasted say, however I was more upset that they had advertised and attempted to hide the actual mileage of what they were calling a NEW 2014 Kia Sorento. I would highly encourage everyone to avoid this dealership no matter how bad they need a vehicle. I walked away with not one positive thing to say about Superior Kia.

Tim

"Gerald at Superior Kia did a fantastic job of helping me..."

Gerald at Superior Kia did a fantastic job of helping me find a car that was comfortable and worked hard to get discounts and financing to make my car affordable, even with my credit score.

Gerald Greene

"I inquired on-line about a particular vehicle; Spencer..."

I inquired on-line about a particular vehicle; Spencer was prompt to respond and we were able to agree on a price for the vehicle. It was a pleasant car buying experience; I would recommend this dealership. We drove over 100 miles to purchase from this dealer. Our previous car buying experience with the local dealerships was very unpleasant and that is why we searched further from Lexington, Ky. Keith Malone was also very pleasant to work with and made all the paperwork easy to get through and answered all our questions. excellent customer service.

Superior Kia responded to this review

December 03, 2013

Hello and thank you so much for the feedback! We are so blown away! Thank you for driving such a distance to do business with us. We cannot express how appreciative we are! How are you enjoying your new Kia? Keep us updated at Facebook.com/SuperiorKiaOhio and do not hesitate to let us, or Spencer or Keith know if you need anything else! Best, Bill Eldridge - General Manager beldridge@superiorcars.com 513-354-3210