Sussman Honda of Willow Grove

Route 23 Honda

Kitty_L
8/14/2015

"Terrible Customer Service"

Do not buy a car here. The sales department made claims about the new HR-V that were not true. Then when I called with questions they were very unresponsive and even insulting. This is my 3rd new Honda bought in the area (Sussman for 1st and Main Line for 2nd), and this was my worst experience ever.

Curt Gittleman

Jessi
8/04/2015

"2nd car from Amer Gulraiz"

Just traded in my 2013 Civic for new 2015 Civic. This time it was like a drive through really i was in and out in less than 1 hour with Brand new car. Got great price for my trade Amer Gulraiz actually contaced me for this offer and it was REAL OFFER since he knows my situation and my car payment he advised me that i can lower my payment if i buy new car and its almost unbelievable that i am driving 2015 and my payment is $112 lower than my previous 2013 Civic he showed me how this new 2015 civic will benefit me now and in future when i do trade this one is. The best thing i like about Amer Gulraiz he never looking for sale he is a real Adviser and understands the needs and requirements of his clients. I always sent him my friends and family member who ever need a car and he helped everyone in getting great deals and advise them right things to do. Sussman Staff is great Gm and Finance guys always been great with me. Thanks to Amer Gulraiz Again and Thanks to Sussman Honda.

Amer Gulraiz

HRVGIRL
7/31/2015

"Best Dealership everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

This is my 4th lease through Sussman. Customer service (check), professionalism (check), knowledgeable (check), personable (check) I could go on and on .. highly recommend them! I am on my new HRV (mulberry) Honda now .. had 3 previous CRV's .. Thanks everyone for making my experience with you an awesome one ;-)

Jim Russel, Jim Jackson, Ken, Sherri, Kevin

Bhavesh
7/29/2015

"Worst customer serivc"

Don't buy any car from here. They are making full and once you buy a car,they are not responded. I would like to cancel my Gap and dent insurance and it is been 6 month and they did not cancel it. I am trying to reach them, they didn't reply.I personally met them and they said, they will cancel it but they did't cancel it. Don't buy a car from this dealership.one of the very very very bad service.

Jim Mcdonald

mystix
7/28/2015

"Worst customer serivce"

I can’t recommend NOT doing business with this dealership enough. Long story short, when I bought my Honda Odyssey from this dealer a few months ago, I noticed that it was missing floor mats. I was told by my sales person David(who no longer works there) that I would be “taken care of…” and I would “get my floor mats”. Keep in mind I live over an hour away in NJ. A day or so later, I noticed that the windshield wiper pads needed to be replaced. I immediately told David about this and he said that he would get on it. A few weeks went by and the floor mats still hadn’t been ordered. I finally spoke to a sales manager, Jose Ortiz. He told me that Sussman Honda would NOT ship me the floor mats because it wasn’t in their policy. I told him that I had two newborns in the hospital and I didn’t think I could make the drive to pick them up. I begged. He said that there was nothing he could do… even though David originally said that he would “take care of me”. A few days later, the title department from the dealership had problems getting the title for our trade in. They told me during the time of sale that they would take care of it. Ultimately, we had to do quite a number of things to get this resolved including spend $60 out of our own pocket with the NJ DMV. This is on top of the $60 that I already spent with Sussman Honda to take care of the title for me. Back to the floor mats… because my wife and I had newborn twins in the hospital, we couldn’t easily get to the dealership to pick up the floor mats and wiper blade pads. Fast forward to a few months later. I spoke to Jose Ortiz(sales manager) and he said that he had the floor mats in stock and I could pick them up the next day. When I got there(after spending over an hour driving), the floor mats were NOT in stock and I was told by the Parts Manager that he would ship them out to me. So I wasted 3 hours going to pick up these floor mats that ultimately needed to be shipped to me because Jose never ordered them when he said that he would. At no point in this entire transaction did Sussman Honda do anything to help me out. They had no problem in giving me their time when I was buying the car, but when I needed their help, they sounded annoyed. Jose wouldn’t even return my calls or emails. I had to call him multiple times to get his attention. Horrible. DO NOT do business with this company.

Jose Ortiz, David Henning, Brandon Hansford

Pilot08
7/08/2015

"Stay From the Service Department"

The technicians are fine, but to have them work on your vehicle you have to deal with Ken Rizzo, and that is the issue. Mr. Rizzo is not knowledgeable and will make things up to explain things, really he should have been an illusionist. My warning to anyone going to this service department is to go in with the full understanding that Mr. Rizzo will lie to you with a smile. If you want to deal with a true example of why people hate taking their vehicles for repair, Ken Rizzo is your guy, think snake oil salesman.

Ken Rizzo

HoilerAutoRepair
6/17/2015

"terrible service deprtment"

my son took has 2014 civic in for pa inspection and first service and walked out with a $225.00 bill, he was charged $49.95 for tire rotation and tire balance that he DID NOT ask for and a cabin air filter that I highly doubt it needed at 5,200 miles... service advisor Corey Stone was rude when I called to discuss and repeated message's to service manger Kevin Miller were not returned..

corey stone-kevin miller

Phyllis
4/23/2015

"Amazing experience with Service Dept"

I've been going to Sussman Honda for over 12 years. The service department has been the biggest reason as to why I keep coming back. Especially Senior Service Advisor Ken Rizzo. Ken's attention to detail and willingness to take the time to explain those details is a rare quality. I brought my Honda in for service recently and didn't realize how much work my car needed. I was skeptical and questioned Ken a lot! He was steadfast and easy going as he explained why I needed to get these things done. Seeing as I wanted my car to last a long time I listened. His approach isn't "in your face" but rather an honesty backed by logic that I found so refreshing. My car is over 12 years old and after this last big service it feels new again and that is an awesome feeling! Thanks Ken!

Ken Rizzo

jackie
4/12/2015

"Traded my hyundai"

I traded my hyundai veracruz for a crv and I love it. My daughter recommended I see Amer Gulraiz and he truly made the process very easy. He explained everything before we started to sign the papers. I would definitely buy there again. Thank to Amer I have a car that is great on gas and is comfortable.

amer gulraiz

Nani
4/12/2015

"Bought my first car!"

I bought my Honda Fit here and loved. Amer was very helpful and explained everything so that I can make my choice. I was scared at first but Amer made everything easy and fast. He found the perfect payment for me. I would totally recommend Sussman Honda and Amer Gulraiz!

amer gulraiz