Sussman Honda of Willow Grove

Route 23 Honda

HRVGIRL
7/31/2015

"Best Dealership everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

This is my 4th lease through Sussman. Customer service (check), professionalism (check), knowledgeable (check), personable (check) I could go on and on .. highly recommend them! I am on my new HRV (mulberry) Honda now .. had 3 previous CRV's .. Thanks everyone for making my experience with you an awesome one ;-)

Jim Russel, Jim Jackson, Ken, Sherri, Kevin

Bhavesh
7/29/2015

"Worst customer serivc"

Don't buy any car from here. They are making full and once you buy a car,they are not responded. I would like to cancel my Gap and dent insurance and it is been 6 month and they did not cancel it. I am trying to reach them, they didn't reply.I personally met them and they said, they will cancel it but they did't cancel it. Don't buy a car from this dealership.one of the very very very bad service.

Jim Mcdonald

mystix
7/28/2015

"Worst customer serivce"

I can’t recommend NOT doing business with this dealership enough. Long story short, when I bought my Honda Odyssey from this dealer a few months ago, I noticed that it was missing floor mats. I was told by my sales person David(who no longer works there) that I would be “taken care of…” and I would “get my floor mats”. Keep in mind I live over an hour away in NJ. A day or so later, I noticed that the windshield wiper pads needed to be replaced. I immediately told David about this and he said that he would get on it. A few weeks went by and the floor mats still hadn’t been ordered. I finally spoke to a sales manager, Jose Ortiz. He told me that Sussman Honda would NOT ship me the floor mats because it wasn’t in their policy. I told him that I had two newborns in the hospital and I didn’t think I could make the drive to pick them up. I begged. He said that there was nothing he could do… even though David originally said that he would “take care of me”. A few days later, the title department from the dealership had problems getting the title for our trade in. They told me during the time of sale that they would take care of it. Ultimately, we had to do quite a number of things to get this resolved including spend $60 out of our own pocket with the NJ DMV. This is on top of the $60 that I already spent with Sussman Honda to take care of the title for me. Back to the floor mats… because my wife and I had newborn twins in the hospital, we couldn’t easily get to the dealership to pick up the floor mats and wiper blade pads. Fast forward to a few months later. I spoke to Jose Ortiz(sales manager) and he said that he had the floor mats in stock and I could pick them up the next day. When I got there(after spending over an hour driving), the floor mats were NOT in stock and I was told by the Parts Manager that he would ship them out to me. So I wasted 3 hours going to pick up these floor mats that ultimately needed to be shipped to me because Jose never ordered them when he said that he would. At no point in this entire transaction did Sussman Honda do anything to help me out. They had no problem in giving me their time when I was buying the car, but when I needed their help, they sounded annoyed. Jose wouldn’t even return my calls or emails. I had to call him multiple times to get his attention. Horrible. DO NOT do business with this company.

Jose Ortiz, David Henning, Brandon Hansford

Pilot08
7/08/2015

"Stay From the Service Department"

The technicians are fine, but to have them work on your vehicle you have to deal with Ken Rizzo, and that is the issue. Mr. Rizzo is not knowledgeable and will make things up to explain things, really he should have been an illusionist. My warning to anyone going to this service department is to go in with the full understanding that Mr. Rizzo will lie to you with a smile. If you want to deal with a true example of why people hate taking their vehicles for repair, Ken Rizzo is your guy, think snake oil salesman.

Ken Rizzo

HoilerAutoRepair
6/17/2015

"terrible service deprtment"

my son took has 2014 civic in for pa inspection and first service and walked out with a $225.00 bill, he was charged $49.95 for tire rotation and tire balance that he DID NOT ask for and a cabin air filter that I highly doubt it needed at 5,200 miles... service advisor Corey Stone was rude when I called to discuss and repeated message's to service manger Kevin Miller were not returned..

corey stone-kevin miller

Phyllis
4/23/2015

"Amazing experience with Service Dept"

I've been going to Sussman Honda for over 12 years. The service department has been the biggest reason as to why I keep coming back. Especially Senior Service Advisor Ken Rizzo. Ken's attention to detail and willingness to take the time to explain those details is a rare quality. I brought my Honda in for service recently and didn't realize how much work my car needed. I was skeptical and questioned Ken a lot! He was steadfast and easy going as he explained why I needed to get these things done. Seeing as I wanted my car to last a long time I listened. His approach isn't "in your face" but rather an honesty backed by logic that I found so refreshing. My car is over 12 years old and after this last big service it feels new again and that is an awesome feeling! Thanks Ken!

Ken Rizzo

jackie
4/12/2015

"Traded my hyundai"

I traded my hyundai veracruz for a crv and I love it. My daughter recommended I see Amer Gulraiz and he truly made the process very easy. He explained everything before we started to sign the papers. I would definitely buy there again. Thank to Amer I have a car that is great on gas and is comfortable.

amer gulraiz

Nani
4/12/2015

"Bought my first car!"

I bought my Honda Fit here and loved. Amer was very helpful and explained everything so that I can make my choice. I was scared at first but Amer made everything easy and fast. He found the perfect payment for me. I would totally recommend Sussman Honda and Amer Gulraiz!

amer gulraiz

Jeff
4/09/2015

"Great Experience with Service Department"

My wife and I recently moved into the area and were looking to get our Element serviced at a Honda dealership closer to home. Brought the car in to the service department at Sussman and had them look over a few preventative maintenance items and an oil change/tire rotation. Once they looked the car over I got a call from them recommending a few additional services that they thought would be needed. Being that the car is an 06, but doesn't have many miles on it, I thought I might opt to pass on a couple of their recommended services. After discussing my trepidation with Ken, he worked with me on the pricing in order to get all of the services done on the car within my budget. They got everything done in one day and I was able to pick up the car after work. I also brought to their attention that my Element might be requiring a new airbag under Honda's recall program. Normally, one has to bring the car in and the dealership orders the airbag and you have to make a return trip to the dealership to have it installed. Apparently, the wait time is huge and the airbag for my particular model was on a long national backorder. Ken called me back later in the day and told me that he was able to find one for me that very same day and get it installed...... This was even after I hassled him on the pricing for my servicing (probably unnecessarily). At any rate, my experiences with Ken and the service department at Sussman Honda were great, and I'll be happy to take my car back there again. This is coming from a guy who is pretty skeptical about dealerships in general.

Ken

Jessi
4/07/2015

"Awesome experience with Amer Gulraiz"

I have been buying cars and i always change cars. I never had such a great experience at any other dealership in past 18 years i bought 5 cars and 3 more for my family. I am glad that some one recommended me to work with Amer Gulraiz at Sussman Honda. He is really nice and friendly person to work with NO PRESSURE what so ever and he knows the product very well not only honda but almost about every other car and i was surprised with detail knowledge he has about competitors, usually or i should say every sales person is just looking for a sale and nothing else. He answered all my concerns and questions and i didnt have to go anywhere besides his desk and i was really surprised when i didnt have to go to F&I or finance manager office. Anyone who is looking for a great deal and hassle free and fun car buying should go to Amer Gulraiz. I bought 2 cars so far from him a Acura TL and Honda Civic excellent service and fun to work with him. Wish him all the best.

Amer Gulraiz