Sussman Honda of Willow Grove

Route 23 Honda

laoshi
12/17/2014

"disingenous service manager"

The service manager is consistently rude, belligerent, defiant,and disrespectful to me and my wife on several occasions. When queried as to the necessity of their sudden discovery of work that must be done beyond the purpose of the car(s)' initial reason for service Mr. Rizzo has been unprofessional. He performs a very crafty bait and switch. We are the customers. We expected be treated with courtesy, honesty and respect. If something is truly in need of repair or replacement, no problem. But clearly, I knew there was no basis for particular service at that time. I checked my Honda service manual and also with my neighbor, a retired mechanic. After a previous service visit, I was called at home and asked to rate my service over the phone and was told I can also expect a survey from American Honda. I told the young lady I will think about my evaluation. 20 minutes later Mr.Rizzo was, metaphorically, in my face, calling me demanding to know why I did not offer a rating. He was voluble, defensive, argumentative and just unpleasant.This is completely the behavior of a person ill-trained to work customers.The survey from American Honda never arrived. On average I spend about $2.5K each year for my 2 cars on regular maintenance and service. It is time go elsewhere.

ken rizzo

Jayems99
9/10/2014

"Horrible service department "

I called in to try to schedule an appointment because my one year-old Honda pilot was having issues. The service person I spoke with was a complete jerk and totally unaccommodating. I was trying to get an appointment on a Saturday so I don't have to take a full day off of work for them to repair something that would seem to be a minor problem and that is covered under warranty. It's a shame, I buy all my cars here and I get treated like this. The guy wasn't even trying to be helpful. He told me I couldn't bring it in after 1 o'clock on a Friday because they want to leave by 4 o'clock. That's great service! Then he took my appointment for a Thursday, which I'm not going to show up for, then hung up on me.

Unknown

65kbl
6/02/2014

"Purchased a new Honda CR-V"

On May 17th I went to Sussman Honda in the hopes of finding a new CR-V. My plan was to just look.....not buy. Anyone who knows me knows I am not an impulsive buyer, but this time I was. When I walked onto the lot, I was immediately drawn to a 2014 Bisque Red CR-V. It was right off the truck and only had 10 miles on it. I took it for a test drive and was sold. It was a great drive and the options were exactly what I was looking for. My salesperson, Amer Gulraiz, was great. He didn't pressure me at all, which was really appreciated. He was very helpful in explaining all the options that came with the car. He told me he was available to answer any of my concerns at any time. He was very polite and a credit to Sussman Honda. They are lucky to have such a nice gentleman in their employ. Thank you, Amer.

Amer Gulraiz

GPan
4/11/2014

"Deceitful tactics"

We had a deal to lease a Honda Civic from them in March and got a quote we agreed to. However since we already had a Accord Loan, Honda finance requested us to have a cosigner. So in April, we call Sales Manager of Sussman who said he would commit to the price if we get a cosigner.So we had a cosigner run her credit check with Sussman. Two days later the credit was approved. After this the sales manager backed out saying he wont be able to commit to the price in April. This made no sense because he committed to the price in April before we ran the cosigners credit check. They play this trick after your credit check is run as well as your cosigner is signed. This is how they force you to pay higher prices and bait and switch . I was given a better price from Piazza Honda but wanted to stick to Sussman as I had one my old accord from them. However not only is this sales manager delusive but also not considerate of the loyalty to repeat customer. Please stay away from them atleast till people such kind of sales managers are running the dealership. I have complained to the General Manager and hope to hear from them. However one this is sure we lost trust that we had with Sussman. I definitely would say you may want to look for a different dealership.

Mel

lindaredanauer
8/02/2013

"I had a really good experience buying a SUV from Sussman..."

I had a really good experience buying a SUV from Sussman Honda and especially with Dave D. I feel Dave went above and beyond the call of duty making sure my 2011 CRV was customized exactly how I wanted and at a good price. This was the 7th vehicle I've purchased and my very best salesman, I never felt pressured-Thanks Dave

Dave D

r1ck1e
7/26/2013

"I purchased my new auto from David D and he was most..."

I purchased my new auto from David D and he was most helpful, very knowledgeable and friendly, and very efficient. I will be buying my next auto from them and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new auto.

David D

dwalker123
7/22/2013

"Natasha was very friendly and helpful from start to..."

Natasha was very friendly and helpful from start to finish. I told her I did not like to be pressured into making a deal and she respected that. Anthony was very easy to get along with when he explained the extended warranties. I leased a CRV for my wife Pat and I am planning on an EXL for myself ASAP.

Natasha Alexiou / Anthony

auvelm
7/19/2013

"I asked for an internet quote and was provided a..."

I asked for an internet quote and was provided a compentative quote, however it was not the lowest that I had received. I was hoping to buy the car at Sussman because of proximity to my home, and after asking for another quote, Sussman came back and beat the competing offer. Overall the experience has been very positive and I would recommend Sussman Honda.

David Henning

mand3rzz
7/12/2013

"As soon as me and my family arrived Brian was there to..."

As soon as me and my family arrived Brian was there to help. He was very helpful and honet which is rare from my experience with dealerships. I test drove about 3 cars and fell in love with the Honda Civic LX. I would highly recommend Sussman to anyone buying a new car because of the honest and friendly staff!

Brian Kimmey

sy4262
7/11/2013

"My husband and I went to Sussman Honda to purchase a new..."

My husband and I went to Sussman Honda to purchase a new car this week and were so happy with the entire experience! We worked with Dan Barton, who was so great to work with. He had extensive product knowledge and answered all of our questions completely. And we had a lot of them, because we have a baby on the way, so we wanted to make sure we were making the right purchase. He wasn't pushy at all like the salespeople I've worked with in the past, and we really appreciated that! He got us a great CR-V and we love it! He showed us how to use every bell and whistle in the car, so that when we left we were completely comfortable working everything. For anyone who is looking for a new car, whether its Honda, Acura, Mazda, Kia or Hyundai, make sure you see Dan B. for your purchase!

Dan Barton