Sussman Honda of Willow Grove

Burns Honda

sherazo
5/14/2016

"Perfect Service "

The service I received from this dealership was magnificent, especially from Amer. I would definitely recommend any of my friends to go to Sussman Honda.

Mhcivicbuyer
3/19/2016

"Slowest customer service "

Showed up to the dealership basically when the doors opened around 9am and didn't leave with a car until 5pm. The process was painfully slow and this was on a Monday, one of their not so busy days. By the time we were able to leave with the car, the guy that does the detailing had already left so we were given an "IOU" which was redeemable for us to come back for a detail for free. We came back a few weeks later on a Saturday and the detail took over two hours. The costumer service is slow which is absolutely ridiculous because most of the staff seems to be standing around talking to each other.

Brent (sales), Mel (finance)

HPFS5429
3/09/2016

"Great Experience"

Amer Gulraiz I went to Sussman Honda (Abington, PA) to get a car, an I was very fortunate to have Amer as my salesman. Amer was very helpful at helping me choose a car that best suited me and was affordable. He is a very down to earth person and patient. He is willing to answer any and all questions that you may have. The experience of getting a car can be very overwhelming; however, Amer made this process extremely easy.

honda1111
3/08/2016

"The service Department"

I was lucky enough to have Ken Rizzo at Sussman Honda help me with my car. I live 20 miles away from Sussman Honda and I travel out of my way for the excellent service department. Ken treated us extremely well. I wouldn't go anywhere else. If you want an honest place to take your car ....try Sussman.

Ken Rizzo

LoveMyCRV
2/23/2016

"Squeezed me in 15 minutes before closing on a Friday. "

Kenny, at Marty Sussman, rocks. Warning light came on and I brought it to the Service Department 15 minutes before closing on a Friday. Not only did the Service Department replace the sensor that went bad, they also fixed the airbags that just got recalled. Thanks Kenny for the great service – I hope Marty Sussman Honda treats you as well as you treat your customers.

Kenny in Service

Natasha
2/21/2016

"Great experience buying a car. "

Amer offered excellent service in helping me purchase a car. I would recommend him to my friends anytime. I appreciate his experience and value his insight into sales.

Amer

Marc
2/21/2016

"Amer, Jason were great"

Recently purchased an Odyssey and was fortunate enough to have done my homework prior, including visiting dealerater.com. From this, was able to make contact with Amer Gulraiz who was a pleasure to work with. From helping me iron out details between email exchanges, setting up a test drive, working to secure the color desired, finalizing the purchase, and then following up post purchase, Amer was a gentleman and never once did I feel pressured. His style was so greatly appreciated and there is no doubt that if I have any future questions or concerns, I could contact Amer and her would be willing to assist. I was greatly dreading the whole experience but Amer and team really made the car buying experience straightforward and efficient which was exactly what I needed. Thank you Amer!

Amer Gulraiz, Jason Osner

eibbed
2/10/2016

"Outstanding service department"

Ken and his team go out of their way to work with you to keep your vehicle at its best while not clobbering you with "dealer" service prices

Ken

Sienna07
2/03/2016

"Used Car Purchase"

On Wednesday 1/20/16 I purchased a used 2007 Toyota Sienna minivan from Sussman Honda of Willow Grove via their posting on Cars.com. I called on Tuesday 1/19 to make an appointment for 11 AM the next day. Amer Gulraiz was assigned as my sales representative contact. He was available when I arrived at the dealership and was very helpful in consummating the deal and in accommodating my needs (I had driven in from out of town). I purchased the car on Wednesday and picked it up on Thursday the following day. The car was very clean and ready for delivery when I arrived to pick it up. Overall everything went smoothly and was hassle-free.

sdas675
2/01/2016

"great service"

I had a great first time car buying experience at sussman honda. Amer worked his hardest to get me pre approved before I got there so I would have to waste hours trying to negotiate a price. With paper work and everything I was there no longer than an hour and half. I would recommend everyone go to Sussman Honda and ask for Amer.

Amer