Sussman Honda of Willow Grove

Burns Honda

Ctina001
7/17/2016

"Awesome Amer"

Amer working wth the Uber program have been very helpful from day one I was leasing from Uber paying a weekly amount one day I started adding up the cost so I called Amer and he made arrangements for me to be in a 2016 CR-V at at a affordable price please go to see him and finance a lovely vehicle and his customers service is highly above a five star he's number one in the city please go see him you'll be more than satisfied Thanks Amer for saving my pocket and putting a smile on my face

Amer

UberEl55
7/12/2016

"Review for Amer Gulralz"

Amer was most helpful in setting me up with Uber . He spent time with me and answered all of my questions expertly and with great care. I highly recommend Sussman and Amer Gulralz.

Amer Gulralz

Chris C.
6/19/2016

"Your Uber head quarters "

Amer Gulraiz at Sussman Honda was awsome he helped me get my Uber Lease very quick it's been two weeks and I am full time driver and put over 2200 miles on Honda Civic already must see Amer he got me on the road quick other dealers just can't match what Amer did for me. If any one wants to get into Uber and need my number just ask Amer Gulraiz I can explaine some questions you might have about driving for uber. I highly recommend Uber and Sussman Honda Amer Gulriaz Thanks Christopher C.

sherazo
5/14/2016

"Perfect Service "

The service I received from this dealership was magnificent, especially from Amer. I would definitely recommend any of my friends to go to Sussman Honda.

Mhcivicbuyer
3/19/2016

"Slowest customer service "

Showed up to the dealership basically when the doors opened around 9am and didn't leave with a car until 5pm. The process was painfully slow and this was on a Monday, one of their not so busy days. By the time we were able to leave with the car, the guy that does the detailing had already left so we were given an "IOU" which was redeemable for us to come back for a detail for free. We came back a few weeks later on a Saturday and the detail took over two hours. The costumer service is slow which is absolutely ridiculous because most of the staff seems to be standing around talking to each other.

Brent (sales), Mel (finance)

HPFS5429
3/09/2016

"Great Experience"

Amer Gulraiz I went to Sussman Honda (Abington, PA) to get a car, an I was very fortunate to have Amer as my salesman. Amer was very helpful at helping me choose a car that best suited me and was affordable. He is a very down to earth person and patient. He is willing to answer any and all questions that you may have. The experience of getting a car can be very overwhelming; however, Amer made this process extremely easy.

honda1111
3/08/2016

"The service Department"

I was lucky enough to have Ken Rizzo at Sussman Honda help me with my car. I live 20 miles away from Sussman Honda and I travel out of my way for the excellent service department. Ken treated us extremely well. I wouldn't go anywhere else. If you want an honest place to take your car ....try Sussman.

Ken Rizzo

LoveMyCRV
2/23/2016

"Squeezed me in 15 minutes before closing on a Friday. "

Kenny, at Marty Sussman, rocks. Warning light came on and I brought it to the Service Department 15 minutes before closing on a Friday. Not only did the Service Department replace the sensor that went bad, they also fixed the airbags that just got recalled. Thanks Kenny for the great service – I hope Marty Sussman Honda treats you as well as you treat your customers.

Kenny in Service

Natasha
2/21/2016

"Great experience buying a car. "

Amer offered excellent service in helping me purchase a car. I would recommend him to my friends anytime. I appreciate his experience and value his insight into sales.

Amer

Marc
2/21/2016

"Amer, Jason were great"

Recently purchased an Odyssey and was fortunate enough to have done my homework prior, including visiting dealerater.com. From this, was able to make contact with Amer Gulraiz who was a pleasure to work with. From helping me iron out details between email exchanges, setting up a test drive, working to secure the color desired, finalizing the purchase, and then following up post purchase, Amer was a gentleman and never once did I feel pressured. His style was so greatly appreciated and there is no doubt that if I have any future questions or concerns, I could contact Amer and her would be willing to assist. I was greatly dreading the whole experience but Amer and team really made the car buying experience straightforward and efficient which was exactly what I needed. Thank you Amer! June 16,2016 Follow Up -- Received a call from wife that the car would not start; Upon getting home, steering wheel was frozen and battery not turning over; called Amer not realizing it was his day off - Amer calmly tried to talk me through troubleshooting and when we needed help he was able to immediately have Ken from the technical department call me, talk me through the issue, and resolve the issue immediately (car was in wheel lock mode) -- Amer, thank you again for your continued support AFTER the sale -- greatly, greatly appreciated!

Amer Gulraiz, Jason Osner