Sussman Honda of Willow Grove

Keenan Honda

Burns Honda

Maico
8/15/2016

"Service Team is incompetant"

I scheduled a recall appointment and followed all detailed procedures. I received an appointment reminder from Sussman. When I arrived, they did not have the part and told me that they could not help me. When I shared that I received a reminder email, the manager stated that he knew that those went out but I should not have come in. Huge waste of time. I purchased several cars from this dealer, however I will never return. I would like to support my local dealership but I will not offer my business to people that do not value their customers' time. I likely likely be switching brands to Toyota.

Service reps and Service Manager

ds1959
7/30/2016

"The GM is a lair"

I had purchased 4 new Honda's from Sussman in the past and this time I went on line and received e pricing from 3 other dealerships. I had received a letter from the GM Jim Jackson saying that they would beat any price and no BS. I went into Sussman with both a quote and purchase order from Piazza Honda and they told me not only would they meet the price but they wanted to give me a lot less for my trade in. I told to Jim and he would do any thing other than say go buy it at Piazza because they could sell it to me for that price. So that exactly what I did and wouldn't let any of my friends buy anything from Sussman Honda. I forgot to say that the night I was at Sussman Honda I happened to be wearing a Flyers shirt and the salesman said that the Flyers were a bunch of losers so i not only told him what i thought of him and,his statement but also the Sussman dealership for letting someone like him to work there. I have been a season ticket holder for 19 years now and love are Flyers.

Alan was ok JimJackson and the rest of his team sucked.

Ctina001
7/17/2016

"Awesome Amer"

Amer working wth the Uber program have been very helpful from day one I was leasing from Uber paying a weekly amount one day I started adding up the cost so I called Amer and he made arrangements for me to be in a 2016 CR-V at at a affordable price please go to see him and finance a lovely vehicle and his customers service is highly above a five star he's number one in the city please go see him you'll be more than satisfied Thanks Amer for saving my pocket and putting a smile on my face

Amer

UberEl55
7/12/2016

"Review for Amer Gulralz"

Amer was most helpful in setting me up with Uber . He spent time with me and answered all of my questions expertly and with great care. I highly recommend Sussman and Amer Gulralz.

Amer Gulralz

Chris C.
6/19/2016

"Your Uber head quarters "

Amer Gulraiz at Sussman Honda was awsome he helped me get my Uber Lease very quick it's been two weeks and I am full time driver and put over 2200 miles on Honda Civic already must see Amer he got me on the road quick other dealers just can't match what Amer did for me. If any one wants to get into Uber and need my number just ask Amer Gulraiz I can explaine some questions you might have about driving for uber. I highly recommend Uber and Sussman Honda Amer Gulriaz Thanks Christopher C.

sherazo
5/14/2016

"Perfect Service "

The service I received from this dealership was magnificent, especially from Amer. I would definitely recommend any of my friends to go to Sussman Honda.

Mhcivicbuyer
3/19/2016

"Slowest customer service "

Showed up to the dealership basically when the doors opened around 9am and didn't leave with a car until 5pm. The process was painfully slow and this was on a Monday, one of their not so busy days. By the time we were able to leave with the car, the guy that does the detailing had already left so we were given an "IOU" which was redeemable for us to come back for a detail for free. We came back a few weeks later on a Saturday and the detail took over two hours. The costumer service is slow which is absolutely ridiculous because most of the staff seems to be standing around talking to each other.

Brent (sales), Mel (finance)

HPFS5429
3/09/2016

"Great Experience"

Amer Gulraiz I went to Sussman Honda (Abington, PA) to get a car, an I was very fortunate to have Amer as my salesman. Amer was very helpful at helping me choose a car that best suited me and was affordable. He is a very down to earth person and patient. He is willing to answer any and all questions that you may have. The experience of getting a car can be very overwhelming; however, Amer made this process extremely easy.

honda1111
3/08/2016

"The service Department"

I was lucky enough to have Ken Rizzo at Sussman Honda help me with my car. I live 20 miles away from Sussman Honda and I travel out of my way for the excellent service department. Ken treated us extremely well. I wouldn't go anywhere else. If you want an honest place to take your car ....try Sussman.

Ken Rizzo

LoveMyCRV
2/23/2016

"Squeezed me in 15 minutes before closing on a Friday. "

Kenny, at Marty Sussman, rocks. Warning light came on and I brought it to the Service Department 15 minutes before closing on a Friday. Not only did the Service Department replace the sensor that went bad, they also fixed the airbags that just got recalled. Thanks Kenny for the great service – I hope Marty Sussman Honda treats you as well as you treat your customers.

Kenny in Service