Sussman Honda of Willow Grove

Burns Honda

Sienna07
2/03/2016

"Used Car Purchase"

On Wednesday 1/20/16 I purchased a used 2007 Toyota Sienna minivan from Sussman Honda of Willow Grove via their posting on Cars.com. I called on Tuesday 1/19 to make an appointment for 11 AM the next day. Amer Gulraiz was assigned as my sales representative contact. He was available when I arrived at the dealership and was very helpful in consummating the deal and in accommodating my needs (I had driven in from out of town). I purchased the car on Wednesday and picked it up on Thursday the following day. The car was very clean and ready for delivery when I arrived to pick it up. Overall everything went smoothly and was hassle-free.

sdas675
2/01/2016

"great service"

I had a great first time car buying experience at sussman honda. Amer worked his hardest to get me pre approved before I got there so I would have to waste hours trying to negotiate a price. With paper work and everything I was there no longer than an hour and half. I would recommend everyone go to Sussman Honda and ask for Amer.

Amer

YouScrewedMeOverForNoReason
1/02/2016

"THEY GIVE AWAY YOUR PERSONAL INFO!"

This place of "business" gave my personal information to random websites online. My HOME ADDRESS, CAR MAKE MODEL DETAILS AND VIN. MY FULL NAME TOO! DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR VEHICLE HERE NOR HAVE THEM SERVICE YOUR CAR! THEY ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE...DO NOT TRUST THEM OR ANY OF THESE "5 STAR" REVIEWS!

ASMIN HARVEY

CJJ
1/01/2016

"Brake Service"

I thought there would be no way that they would be able to schedule a break service for me on New Years Eve with twenty four hours notice, but they did. I showed up for my 8 am appointment and was out of there in 90 minutes with new brakes. Great service!, Great people!.

Kenny

sarisam
12/29/2015

"I was definitely in good hands"

I've visited a good amount of dealerships in my lifetime and only 3 were deserving of my business. Sussman Honda is one of the three that I'm happy to have dealt with. My husband and I were previous customers back in '08 and now I needed a new car. So it was a no brainer to go back to Sussman. I was fortunate to have Barry Kincus as my salesperson and he is definitely the person you should ask for when entering the dealership. You won't regret it. He was knowledgeable, patient, and helpful in every way to make sure everything went smoothly from start to finish. Mel, which helped me in the financial department, was another team player that should be praised. He went the extra mile to make sure that I was able to get the best rate and that he did. It's unfortunate that other people have had bad experiences with Sussman Honda during their visit, but I definitely hit the jack pot because I had Barry as my salesperson. Thank you!

Barry Kincus, Mel Gutierrez

Julio j Simon
10/30/2015

"Fast Friendly service"

Amer Gulraiz is the best sales person i ever met with great product knowledge and he understand customers requirements and situations. I was trying to buy car to drive for Uber he made the whole process so simple and easy and i got 2012 maintenance free Certified car for lower payment than i expected. The whole Sussman Team is awesome to work with and i highly recommend Amer Gulraiz and Sussman Honda to anyone. Thanks again.

Allan
10/25/2015

"Smooth transaction"

Smooth transaction. Saw the advertised Rx400h and waited for a bank approval for financing with our trade-in. Curt held the car for a week while Mel found 2 banks to finance us within our budget. Thanks!

Curt Gittelman, Mel Gutierrez

Jskaria918
10/03/2015

"Sussman Honda was fantastic! "

I recently relocated for a new job and was in the market for a new Honda Accord Sport. I met with many different dealers and while the quotes I got were reasonable and competitive, no one beat Amer Gulraiz's offer. He promised to beat any quote and he made good on his promise. Once I met Amer in person he was kind, knowledgeable and very helpful. I was very impressed with Amer's level of service and highly recommend him and Sussman Honda to any future customer!

5Coops
10/01/2015

"Excellent !"

I have been a customer of Sussman for 12 years. I highly recommend the service department. Kevin Miller and Ken Rizzo do an exceptional job and taking care of my cars needs. They are pleasant and always get me in and out in a timely fashion. They are very professional. I will continue to do business here there's at least 2 Honda dealers closer to my house but I choose to go here because of the GREAT service I get.

Kevin Miller and Ken Rizzo

Honda123
9/30/2015

"Excellent customer service from Ken Rizzo"

Ken Rizzo was great. Needed to have my honda's air bag replaced (recall), and he fit me in the busy Sat. schedule. Very friendly and professional!

Ken Rizzo