Sussman Hyundai

Heritage Hyundai Towson

SGOYKHMAN
8/27/2015

"Overall great experience"

Very friendly staff and great service. Nadine Lankin was my sales Representative and she did a great job. Went to great lengths to get the vehicle (color/options) that I wanted

Nadine Lankin

ANGELOXMOON
7/21/2015

"Excellent"

Excellent all around - great dealership with good sales people who were very knowledgeable and helpful. Very informative and honest. Will come back for future business.

Jae Park

TZYGALA
7/14/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

This was one of the most stress-free car buying experiences we have ever had. Our salesman, Gary Fitzgerald, was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The manager, Bill O'Neill, was very easy to work with. We are very happy with our new Hyundai Sonata. Great Job, Sussman Hyundai!

Gary Fitzgerald, Bill O'Neill

marie kiessling
3/16/2015

"New Car purchase"

I am more then pleased with the service I received from the Sussman sales team , David Gardner, Bill and Andrew all put 100% into making my car purchase experience the best . Courteous and helpful. They went the extra mile searching for the car of I wanted. When it was not in the immediate area they searched and found MY car. Thank you , Thank you. It is Sooo much fun to drive . I am not good at sharing with the "car guy" ( my husband) . I had no intention of falling in love with my Iron Frost 2015 Hyundai Santé Fe . But I have , I am driving to Massachusetts to show off the car to my mom. ( Love the heated seats) THANK YOU, Marie Kiessling , mild mannered Librarian, Oreland PA

David Gardner

Andy
3/09/2015

"Check Engine Light, Parts on "Backorder" for three weeks!"

Sussman's service department sucks! ... and my saga begins on the 16th of February, when my brand new 2015 Hyundai Sonata's check engine light came on. It only had 1,000 miles. Upon diagnosis, it was determined that the issue was oil leaking onto the Crankshaft Timing Sensor. Replacement parts were supposedly ordered, but they have not arrived. My car remains in a state of disrepair. Rather then take the parts off an unsold car on the lot, I have just been given the runaround and told to wait. It has been three weeks so far and we are rapidly approaching the 30-day deadline for repairs under Pennsylvania Lemon Law. And to add insult to injury, all I got for a loaner was a crappy Nissan Altima without any special features: no satellite radio, cloth seats, crappy condition, no remote start, no backup camera, and no GPS! This is completely unacceptable, and it appears to be a common issue. If this issue remains unresolved, I intend to file a class action lawsuit against Hyundai and Sussman for their illegal actions, which are in violation of Pennsylvania and Federal law, as well as general common law principles.

Steve Karschnik

Sarah Mcadams
11/15/2014

"SMcAdams: My new 2014 Santa FE"

This is my 3rd Santa Fe since 2004, I love these cars. I love Sussman also my salesman Javier took time to explain all the new features to me and gave me his card and said call anytime with any questions. They are all very polite and willing to answer any questions you have all the way down to Andrew the finance guy to explain all the different plans and warranty. Sussman has a life time customer with me.

Bill, Javier,& Andrew

Jerold Wilck
8/16/2014

"Leased a 2015 Sonata this week"

This is the 4th Hyundai that I have leased. The first one from Sussman Hyundai. I will certainly go back there the next time I want a new Hyundai. It was the best leasing experience I have ever had. The price was excellent and much better than any other dealer that I contacted. The price and leasing figures were the same when all was said and done, as they were the first time I was there to look. The salesman, Marc, was pleasant and knowledgeable. The manager and leasing person were friendly and very pleasant.

Marc Blank

shontadcollins
5/09/2014

"This is my 3rd vehicle from Sussman and Gary!"

I love my Hyundai and this my 3rd vehicle with Sussman and saleperson, Gary. I always feel that I have a great selection and very fair deal with purchasing pre-owned and new vehicles with them. I find the atmosphere to be friendly, family oriented and non-aggressive. I truly will keep coming back and refer my friends/family to Sussman. Its not just about the warranty but the great service provided by Gary and the staff. Thanks a lot- Shonta PS: I love the calendar and the promotional gift card; nice gesture and very appreciated!

Gary Fitzgerald

danielle5669
1/23/2014

"I went with my mother to look for a hyundai, she decided..."

I went with my mother to look for a hyundai, she decided on one and was told a 500 dollar deposit was required. She gave them a deposit intending to go back in a few days (when the cash was available) to purchase. Less than 48 hours later she changed her mind and was advised that the 500 dollars was non refundable. They said she signed something agreeing to this. None of the paperwork she was given copies of shows this. When she called to cancel stating that she was going to keep her van for a little longer the manager replied with " well you can keep your precious van" dripping in sarcasm. To speak that way to anyone is rude enough but to be nasty to a 70 year old women is dispicable. He was gooey sweet when she was there to purchase the car of course but showed his true colors when he wasnt getting his way. 500 dollars is ALOT of money to anyone but especially to someone on a fixed income. AVOID SUSSMAN HYUNDAI at all costs!

bill

dogstardaddy
8/08/2013

"After calling several times and being unable to speak..."

After calling several times and being unable to speak with a human being in the service department, I booked a 15,000 mile service via their website. I got no confirmation, and when I called the night before to double check, was told my appointment never went through. There were no times available for the rest of the week. This following a terrible experience where I had to wait several hours in the sales office to sign the paperwork to purchase the vehicle a year ago. I am very unhappy with my purchase experience from Sussman.

sales and service