Sussman Hyundai

Sussman Hyundai
Sussman Hyundai Info

Long Island City Hyundai

Lester Glenn Hyundai

"Leased a 2015 Sonata this week"

This is the 4th Hyundai that I have leased. The first one from Sussman Hyundai. I will certainly go back there the next time I want a new Hyundai. It was the best leasing experience I have ever had. The price was excellent and much better than any other dealer that I contacted. The price and leasing figures were the same when all was said and done, as they were the first time I was there to look. The salesman, Marc, was pleasant and knowledgeable. The manager and leasing person were friendly and very pleasant.

Marc Blank

"This is my 3rd vehicle from Sussman and Gary!"

I love my Hyundai and this my 3rd vehicle with Sussman and saleperson, Gary. I always feel that I have a great selection and very fair deal with purchasing pre-owned and new vehicles with them. I find the atmosphere to be friendly, family oriented and non-aggressive. I truly will keep coming back and refer my friends/family to Sussman. Its not just about the warranty but the great service provided by Gary and the staff. Thanks a lot- Shonta PS: I love the calendar and the promotional gift card; nice gesture and very appreciated!

Gary Fitzgerald

"I went with my mother to look for a hyundai, she decided..."

I went with my mother to look for a hyundai, she decided on one and was told a 500 dollar deposit was required. She gave them a deposit intending to go back in a few days (when the cash was available) to purchase. Less than 48 hours later she changed her mind and was advised that the 500 dollars was non refundable. They said she signed something agreeing to this. None of the paperwork she was given copies of shows this. When she called to cancel stating that she was going to keep her van for a little longer the manager replied with " well you can keep your precious van" dripping in sarcasm. To speak that way to anyone is rude enough but to be nasty to a 70 year old women is dispicable. He was gooey sweet when she was there to purchase the car of course but showed his true colors when he wasnt getting his way. 500 dollars is ALOT of money to anyone but especially to someone on a fixed income. AVOID SUSSMAN HYUNDAI at all costs!

bill

"After calling several times and being unable to speak..."

After calling several times and being unable to speak with a human being in the service department, I booked a 15,000 mile service via their website. I got no confirmation, and when I called the night before to double check, was told my appointment never went through. There were no times available for the rest of the week. This following a terrible experience where I had to wait several hours in the sales office to sign the paperwork to purchase the vehicle a year ago. I am very unhappy with my purchase experience from Sussman.

sales and service

"I went to Sussman Hyundai because I had previously..."

I went to Sussman Hyundai because I had previously visited the dealership with my son when he purchased a Hyundai Sonata from them. That whole experience was terriffic and professional and I loved the way their salesmen presented themselves and how quickly and easily the deal was finalized. I've purchased / leased many cars in my lifetime but none have ever gone as well as my two visits to Sussman.

Gary Fitzgerald

"My experince at Sussman Hyundai was a very pleasant..."

My experince at Sussman Hyundai was a very pleasant experience. The staff were all very friendly, and helpful. My saleperson Jae Park was very knowledgeable about The 2012 Equus that I purchased in May 2013. I never felt any pressure, and i was able to negotiate a price that I was comfortable paying. It is because of the first experience with Sussman that I purchased a Sonata for my daughter 2 weeks later. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Hyundai.

Jae Park

"Do NOT trust their price quote. They will give you a..."

Do NOT trust their price quote. They will give you a fictitious figure luring you in and shamelessly change the price later. Bunch of dishonest people.

Javier Nichols

"It is indeed a pleasure getting my Hyundai service at..."

It is indeed a pleasure getting my Hyundai service at Sussman. I changed places and I am so happy and pleased that I did. The service is excellent, no one can ask for anything better than the service that I have experienced at this dealership. Both men are polite, courteous, and helpful. They listen to you and ask questions if need be and respond favorable to you. My service experience is an absolute 10. I would recommend the dealership as I have to my friends and family and looking forward to a return visit in the future.

Steve Karschnik Service Manager

"This place is so beautiful place and I love their..."

This place is so beautiful place and I love their employees because they are so friendly!!! They are so knowledgeable about their cars. Jim jackson is general manager and he is so friendly too!!! I recommand this dealer to eveyone~~~

Jim Jackson & Bill

"Bought a new 2012 Hyundai Sonata almost 3 weeks ago. The..."

Bought a new 2012 Hyundai Sonata almost 3 weeks ago. The sales staff were very friendly and accommodating, the buying experience very easy, and the vehicle price was significantly below that of multiple other area dealer quotes. I visited the service department last week when the car showed a low tire pressure warning...they found a nail in one of the tires which they repaired and had me on my way in about 15 minutes even though I arrived without an appointment. I've been very happy with the vehicle so far as well as my entire experience with everyone at the dealership. I would highly recommend this dealer and have already referred a friend who purchased a vehicle there as well.

Joe Manfredi, Bill O'Neill, Jim Jackson