Sussman Hyundai

Sussman Hyundai Info

SAMSPEISER
1/19/2016

"Speiser - Lease"

Just keeping doing what you're doing. You should however make the usb port charge the phone - it's weak - doesn't charge it very well.

Marc Block, Steve Karchnik

WILLIAMHOGGJR
1/14/2016

"Buying a car"

This group really treated me well my day was well spent I would highly recon man my friends and family to come in the purchase a car

Mr

CARACTYSON
1/13/2016

"Great experience!"

Both Javier and Joe were great! We were able to get a great deal and ended up with a better car than we had intended on purchasing.

Javier and Joseph Irwin

ROSENBAUM777
1/06/2016

"A Wonderful Experience in Leasing New Hyundais"

Over the last 25 years, I have leased or bought about 18 cars for myself and my family (originally Hondas; now, Hyundais) at dealerships in Pennsylvania and New England. My recent experience with Mr. Marc Blank, the sales consultant at Sussman Hyundai, was the best that I have ever had. Mr. Blank exceeded my expectations in every way. He was courteous, knowledgeable, fair, and genuinely interested in the customer. There was no hard sell. Mr. Blank's deep understanding of the car he was selling and his obvious pleasure in helping his customers (my wife and I each leased a car) find the right model with the desired accessories at an appropriate price made the process truly enjoyable. In my view, Mr. Blank exemplifies the pinnacle of his profession and deserves the recognition and acclaim of his dealership and of the Hyundai Corporation itself. Mr. Blank's professional success was supported by a first-rate management. In particular,Javier Nichols, the sales manager, and Dan Smith, the general manager, did superb jobs of facilitating the leases. Both answered any questions my wife and I had and each saw the sale as more than simply business. Like Mr. Blank, Mr. Nichols and Mr. Smith built trust and the foundation of an ongoing relationship. In sum, all of those associated with our leasing of two new Hyundais deserve kudos of the highest order. Sussman Hyundai has set a standard that is truly worthy of emulation.

Marc Blank, sales associate; Javier Nichols, sales manager; Dan Smith, general manager.

SHADYSMITJ
1/02/2016

"Dan Smith Manager shady...you buy your car at your own risk"

I would never again recommend anyone purchase a car from Dan Smith of Sussman Hyundai of any of his sales people. My son was strangled by a defective seatbelt that they were aware of (I checked other complaints on the internet) this was within the first hundred miles of having this SONATA. He dismissed me and said he wasn't responsible and offered my nothing. Luckily I am getting the word out about this issue and my story should be on local networks soon. I will be pointing the finger at the dealership DAN SMITH. He could have made my life much easier. My son survived the paramedics fire and police at LOWER MAKEFIELD responded withing minutes...that was all we really had. PLEASE do not purchase from DAN SMITH or I would. Stay away from Hyundai if you have the chance..HYUNDAI also did nothing and wanted to cover this up as quickly as possible. I am sure they have corrected the problem by now...but not without causing pain and anxiety for those like me who had the back seatbelt lock and continue to retract.

DAN SMITH

GOSPELYKA
12/11/2015

"Excellent service with good offers."

Sales person was very impressive in explaining of whole processes with clarity. He also showed his good warm attitude with kindness. The offers with plans was good because of its flexibility.

Jax Park

AVDUQUE1121
11/24/2015

"Thank you"

Keep up the great job!! Who knows, we may buy from here next time we need a new car. I question the need to write a minimum amount of words on this part of the survey though. Serves nothing That said, well done!!

Joe Irwin

YNAFTEL
11/21/2015

"Wonderfull"

Nadine Lakin was a pleasure to deal with. I really enjoyed my buying experience at Sussman Hyundai and I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking in to a Hyundai.

Nadine Lakin

DVOLK66
11/06/2015

"fantastic service and friendly staff"

I was in the market for a new vehicle and out of all the dealers trying to get my money the team at Sussman was friendly, polite, respectful and not once did I feel like they were pushing anything on me. I shown all the packages available in the vehicle I was looking at it, I selected the package I wanted and that was that they didn't try to force anything on me. There might be bigger dealers but this place won me over.

Javier Nichols

EMILYLAZOVICH
9/23/2015

"Outstanding"

My experience was great. My payments are reasonable. The salesman made sure I got everything I wanted and needed. I couldn't have been any happier.

Javier