Tarver Ford

Finanace Manager

June 24, 2017

"Loyalty to Chris"

- Nora Oden

I bought my previous vehicle from Chris when he worked at another dealership. After hearing he left, I knew exactly what the last dealership lost, and what Tarver gained by having Chris on their team. My precious vehicle broke down on me, so I was looking into buying a new one. Buying my new vehicle from Chris was a no brainer. He always brings loyalty, honesty, joy, and dependability to not only the dealership, but to all of his customers. He was always there for me when I needed help or had a question. I will always recommend him. Thank you!

Chris Burnworth

June 23, 2017

"Tarver Ford F150"

- Jessehab

The entire experience was outstanding. Tarver made the whole car buying experience awesome. They worked with me to get the truck I wanted and went further in helping me add a few details. I would definitely buy from them again.

June 22, 2017

"Fantastic "

- Bgrantham

I have had great experiences with every vehicle I have purchased. I will continue to follow these guys. Excellent customer service. Always there when I need them.

Haley Harrington