Tasca Automotive Group

Sales Consultants
Eva Bickford, Finance Manager, Tasca Automotive Group

Eva Bickford

December 07, 2016

"Excellent service at Tasca"

- maz

Don and Bernie at Tasca were terrific. We came to a reasonable deal quickly, no silly games, and the rest of the purchase process, overseen by Don, went smoothly. After sale follow up was excellent.

December 04, 2016

"An amazing experience thanks to Giuseppe"

- Aaron

After stopping by Tasca Ford Lincoln in Cranston to have a chance to see the all-new 2017 Lincoln Continental, I was cordially greeted by Giuseppe Moretta. He approached me with a huge smile on his face, which prompted me to introduce myself and tell him that I had come to see the new Continental. I was able to tell him about my love for the Ford Motor Company, and my appreciation for Tasca Ford Lincoln. My grandmother had purchased a Mercury Grand Marquis from Tasca Lincoln Mercury several years ago, so I had to come and stop by and see what they had at the dealership. After talking with Giuseppe about Lincoln Town Cars and Mercury Grand Marquis’, he sensed my love, knowledge, and passion for his dealership and Ford products. He kindly offered me the chance to drive a new 2017 Continental, and it absolutely made my day. I have never interacted with such a warm and kind salesman as Giuseppe before. I kindly agreed to take the Lincoln Continental out for a drive. I was absolutely thrilled! After having a conversation about what I wanted to do in the future after I graduated from school, he offered me the opportunity to become a Tasca intern for the summer of 2017. I could not have been more pleased to have met Giuseppe and to be treated so well by Tasca Ford. I will be absolutely honored to join the Tasca family as an intern and to achieve my dream of working for the Ford Motor Company.

December 04, 2016

"Excellent experience yet again"

- NicoleB1982

This is my third lease vehicle from Tasca. I have dealt with Stephen Lawrence each time and this time got the please to meet and deal with Antonio Pina. They as well as everyone at Tasca made sure I was well taken care of and got exactly what I wanted and/or needed.

New 2015 Ford F-350, $42400