Tasca Automotive Group

Michael Huling, Sales Consultants, Tasca Automotive Group

Michael Huling

Sales Consultants

August 22, 2017

"Eric DeFalco and Victor Dacosta"

- Joanne Connell

Erick did an excellent job explaining what had to be done to my car. He also was very informative as to what should be done. He was very helpful to me with the paper work and showed me all I needed to know. Erick was also very patient with all my questions. He is a credit to Tasca Service Departmnet. Thank you Erick! Victor is alwas great and explains all I needed to know about getting another car. He is very helpful and pleasant. Victor is also a credit to Tasca. Kevin was a great help explaining and helping me understand what I had to sign and explained what I was signing. He also is a credit to Tasca.

Victor Dacosta
Eric Defalco
Kevin Barry
Other Employees : Everyone at Taska was polite and made you feel welcome.

"FAN-TASCA"

- Dimitri

Michael did a great job answered all my questions and responded to all my followup texts, there was no pressure to buy that day. I went home and drove back a week later to get my new Lincoln. I know I got a fair deal and would recommend anyone in the market for a car to see Michael Huling, you'll drive away happy.

Michael Huling

"Exceptional Experience"

- megcampbell9

I just purchased my second vehicle from Tasca in Cranston RI. My first car purchase was such a great experience that when I was ready to trade my car in for something a little bigger, I called the same Sales Rep that I worked with previously, Lou Colon, because he was so great to do business with. Once again, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. For the second time, I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted. I will always go back to this dealership first when I'm back in the market for a car. The sales experience, the fairness in price, the variety and quality of their inventory, their willingness to work with you to make you happy....I could go on and on. This dealership is absolutely my #1 choice and I'll be a customer for life!

Lou Colon