Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group
Call
Tasca Automotive Group Info
About Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group has proudly been serving the families of Southern New England since 1943. We carry Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Volvo as well as over 300 Pre-Owned vehicles. Every pre-owned vehicle is covered with a 7 day money back guarantee. The service departments at both of our facilities are open until midnight during the week and all day Saturday. Both facilities also have QUICKLANE centers for fast maintenance and repairs. Our Cranston facility features a complimentary car wash and Italian restaurant for our customers' convenience. Log onto tasca.com to learn more.

About Tasca Automotive Group Learn More

• Commercial Truck Sales and Repair Center
  • Service Open Until Midnight and All Day Saturday
  • On site Italian cafe'

"New Mazda Cx-5"

I am writing this review in regards to my new vehicle purchase, a Mazda CX5 from Tasca in Cranston, RI. This was the first new car purchase for my wife and I. I can't thank Paul Conti Jr enough for all his hard work and dedication in making this transaction possible. Paul went above and beyond for us to make this purchase, he was friendly, polite, courteous , knowledgeable. We had been in Tasca beforehand and he was most informative providing all the information we wanted on the vehicle, price scenarios, and never being pushy on us as customers throughout by following up in a non overbearing way. Paul truly wished to help us not only as individuals but future Tasca customers and friends. I would also like to acknowledge Paul's training associate Karen Bregga for her hard work and information she provided to us while Paul was working with another customer and multi-tasking greatly. These two sales reps. are truly an asset to the Tasca family and for someone who works in a sales oriented company can see they will exceed greatly.

"Perfect car & excellent customer service"

I just purchased my first car from Tasca, a 2011 Nissan Maxima! I had gone to many dealerships, looking for a very specific model, color, interior color, ect. I’m very picky! Tasca not only had my perfect car, but a huge selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, as well as outstanding customer service, which made the car buying process even easier. Anthony Castergini was a pleasure to work with. He made the process very simple and I felt completely comfortable with my decision. I did not feel pressured at all, as I did with many other salesmen at other dealerships. Just a day after taking my car home, Anthony called to ensure everything was going well with the car and that I was satisfied. I can say I’m absolutely satisfied and will definitely be recommending Tasca to family and friends in the future!

"positive atmosphere"

Anythony Castergini was my salesman. He is a respectful, courteous and a patient man. He provided the attention needed to exceed a customer's expectation. He also gave me tips on keeping my car flawless . He is a great asset to your company. Dell Green, the finance manager was patient, detailed,and extremely helpful in explaining everthing regarding my financial responsibilites. He was a pleasure to work with. Both of these men were superb, knowledgeable and caring to me as a customer. I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in purchasing a new or used car. Great job in hiring them!

"Best car dealership experience I have had!"

I worked with Anthony in purchasing a pre-owned Kia Sportage. Anthony was very helpful, polite, and respectful to me and my family, it was a truly great experience. Anthony told me anything and everything I needed to know about the car, and never pressured me to make any decision. Eva helped me with all the financing! The entire process was easy and in only a 2 day process I was able to drive away with my new car with a comfortable payment and amazing pre-owned car. I never ever felt jipped or pressured. I had to drive about 1 hour and half to get to this dealership, but I have to say it was worth it. I would recommend it and if I am ever in need of another vehicle, I will definitely be going there. Thanks Anthony and Eva for the great Customer Service!!

"Another Positive Experience as a Reason to Buy at Tasca"

This is our third vehicle purchased from Tasca Automotive Group and once again the deal gets done with minimal effort and discomfort. The sales, finance staff, and senior management are always available to assist and insure that the customer is always satisfied. The attention to a customer’s needs never stops, from the time of the sale straight on through until you pick up the vehicle is always their top priority even throughout the life of the vehicle they are always willing to assist.

Tasca Automotive Group responded to this review

September 04, 2014

border_city_club, I am very sorry for your poor experience. We should not have wasted your time by inviting you back to the store only to offer the same deal that you previously declined. This was due to poor communication between our follow up department and our sales team. I have sat down with all parties involved and addressed this situation with them in the hopes of improving our customer experience moving forward. As a loyal customer, I would hate to lose you over this occurrence. If you are still looking for a vehicle I would offer to personally work with you on the pricing in the hopes of giving you an acceptable deal and retaining you as a customer. My most sincere apologies, Carl

"Second to none"

I have always gone to Tasca in Cranston for their great service department, and the other day I drove over to the sales area to check out what vehicles Tasca had in their lot. From the moment I walked into the sales offices and spoke with Anthony until I drove away in my new Lincoln MKS, this was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Anthony was extremely helpful, answered every question I had, addressed any concern I had, and even stayed late at night to help me get accustomed to my new vehicle. The title says " Second to None " because Anthony was that great, and I would recommend anyone go see him if they are looking for the best car buying experience.

"Completely unwilling to move an inch from their price"

I contacted them regarding a used car via their website. I got a call later that day saying they don't know if they have the car, they're looking into it. Another 6 hours goes by and I call them as I plan to visit them right after work. They still weren't sure where the car was and were still trying to track it down. Come to find out it was at another one of their dealers and it would need to be transported the next day. I had an apt the next day with Alex. When I arrived he said that he was in the middle of and delivery and it would take about a half hour before he could tend to me. I wasn't in a huge rush but if I had an apt a day in advance this shouldn't have happened. After I drove the car around for a half hour I came back and was interested. When we started talking numbers they came back with a trade number several thousands under what the car was actually worth according to values from several car value websites. I would've been happy with getting a fair value for my trade which would've been what was quoted to me on edmunds.com. After the initial shock of their number I told him I wanted what the site valued it at. He went to talk to the sales manager and came back in two seconds to say "were done here"!! Is that customer service?! I think not. I will never step foot in this dealership again.

Tasca Automotive Group responded to this review

August 27, 2014

Jmdza, I am very sorry for your poor experience. I have spoken with Alex and the manager involved regarding being more prepared and professional. Thank you for your feedback. Hopefully, we can learn from this and provide better customer service in the future. Sincerely, Carl Tasca, Jr.

"Used Car"

I enjoyed working with Anthony. He was very professional to deal with. He explained everything I needed to know about the Honda Accord I purchased. Thank you Gary Swanson

"MKZ Lease Experience"

The Tasca lease experience I just had with my family was simply perfect. My interaction with management, sales and the business office was pleasant and 100% focused on the comfort and convenience of my family. I feel like I have a team of experts who are very concerned about my long term relationship with the dealership and the quality of the vehicle we selected. My salesperson Anthony Castergini was professional, personable and patient. He modified his work schedule to accommodate my schedule and aimed to please at every possible next step in the sales process. I will have no hesitation to refer friends and family in the future.

"This is exactly what a car buying experience should be!!"

When arriving at TASCA in Cranston RI we had already been through the ringer from a few other places. Anthony Castergini made us feel comfortable by calling in advance of our on site visit to introduce himself so we felt comfortable and to answer any preliminary questions. Upon meeting us, Anthony read us perfectly and understood that we were in no mood to be hounded by a pushy salesperson. Anthony listened patiently as we explained our situation and what we were looking for, then he gave suggestions which were within our price range and gave us the opportunity to explore our options. He answered our many questions with a manner that gave us the impression that his sole responsibility was to help us find exactly what we wanted. After all the finances were worked out with Kyle Smith (who was very easy to work with as well by the way) and it was time to pick up the car Anthony spent an additional 10 minutes making sure the vehicle was absolutely spotless. He even seemed genuinely excited for me as I drove away with an enormous smile on my face!! If there is a training course for how to treat customers with patience, respect and class Anthony Castergini should be the instructor! I have had little car buying experience but I know that when the time comes to purchase another vehicle or if asked by friends and family where to go I will most definitely send them to Anthony at TASCA! Thanks again!

Anthony Castergini