Tasca Automotive Group

1300 Pontiac Ave,
Cranston, Rhode Island 02920
Tasca Automotive Group Info
About Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group has proudly been serving the families of Southern New England since 1943. We carry Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Volvo as well as over 300 Pre-Owned vehicles. Every pre-owned vehicle is covered with a 7 day money back guarantee. The service departments at both of our facilities are open until midnight during the week and all day Saturday. Both facilities also have QUICKLANE centers for fast maintenance and repairs. Our Cranston facility features a complimentary car wash and Italian restaurant for our customers' convenience. Log onto tasca.com to learn more.

About Tasca Automotive Group Learn More

1,193 Dealership Reviews
MassachusettsBuyer2016
2/08/2016

"Good Experience"

Lou was very friendly and responsive throughout the buying process. Had a couple delays, but Lou was very good at staying in touch and keeping me up to date as to what was going on.

Satisfied
2/07/2016

"Great experience "

Alex and Rob didn't pressure me at all. They answered all my questions. If they were not 100% sure of the answer, they contacted someone who was. I left Tasca very confident I bought a great, well maintained vehicle.

Jean Schmiedeknecht

"TRADE"

FRIENDLY, EAGER TO MEET OUR NEEDS, EXPLAINED WELL WHEN ASKED AND IN OUR CASE, PATIENT. WE LEASED A NEW CAR WITH A TRADE AND WHEN WE LEFT TASCA WE WERE SATISFIED

TESS

redsoxal

"Service Visit"

Had transmission fluid changed and state inspection completed on this visit. Was in and out in 1 hour. Very happy with the whole visit .Thank You

Ed Nardolillo

Mazda6 Don
2/04/2016

"Mazda 6 red lighting warnings auto key"

I have brought 2 Mazda 6 vehicles (wife's and mine) for the last 2 years to Tasca for problems in the past with security system, suspension, oil leaks and dashboard warnings about keyless security. Mark Northop has been excellent regarding resolving any problems. My local mechanic could not help in these above mentioned problems; also, other techs at Tasca were not as proficient as Mark. So now I always request Mark for any of my Mazda 6 problems because he has always corrected problems, and told me to just come back to see him personally if something was still not right. I had to do this once in 2015 and sure enough he corrected the problem without having to pay for another diagnostic fee. He is also very personable and takes the time to explain problems and just generally communicate in a friendly manner. Will continue to go to Tasca because of him.

Mark Northop

Michael Pinelli
2/03/2016

"Giuseppe Moretta"

This has been the second Volvo we have purchased from Tasca Giuseppe was very courteous helpful and has great follow up after the sale I would recommend him and Tasca for your next car purchase

Devri.lynn
2/03/2016

"New car for my growing family"

We had been looking for an SUV because my tiny car was proving difficult with a car seat. Tasca Ford had so many options and they worked with us to stay within our budget. Our salesman, Dale, was so helpful and personable. He made sure everything went smoothly and helped us pick out the perfect vehicle for our growing family. And the financier, Ron, made sure we had the lowest interest rates and best warranty package. Everyone at Tasca Cranston was so friendly and very helpful. We will definitely be using them in the future.

Meg (?) Allstate rep

MassachusettsRobin

"Expertly managed!"

After looking many places for a new car, it was such a pleasure to deal with Tasca. Our sales rep, Lou Colon, greeted us at the door and made buying a new car very easy. Every process of our purchase was efficient and seamless. Lou was very solicitous and called me several times to assure me my car would be ready when I needed to pick it up. 5 stars for this top notch team at Tasca!

Villagercrazy

"End of lease"

Great to deal with. Been with Tasca got twenty years. Tony and Bayo are very helpful and I consider these two friends. Thank you. Lou George

ErinD
2/02/2016

"Tess Bernie and Rob made my day!"

I am so very pleased with my recent visit with Tasca. Bernie has always been great to me and this time was no different. He had Tess help me out, and my experience with her was nothing short of wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and took time to answer any questions I had. She also followed up with a phone call which was very impressive. I am confident that if I have any future needs that she will be there. Sometimes waiting for the finance to come through can be tedious and frustrating, but not this time! Rob B was quick, courteous and made the experience that much better! A big thanks to the team!! I love my new car and will continue to be a loyal customer.

Tess Elise