Tasca Automotive Group

1300 Pontiac Ave,
Cranston, Rhode Island 02920
Tasca Automotive Group Info
About Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group has proudly been serving the families of Southern New England since 1943. We carry Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Volvo as well as over 300 Pre-Owned vehicles. Every pre-owned vehicle is covered with a 7 day money back guarantee. The service departments at both of our facilities are open until midnight during the week and all day Saturday. Both facilities also have QUICKLANE centers for fast maintenance and repairs. Our Cranston facility features a complimentary car wash and Italian restaurant for our customers' convenience. Log onto tasca.com to learn more.

About Tasca Automotive Group Learn More

• Service Open Until Midnight and All Day Saturday
  • On site Italian cafe'
Pete10
3/24/2015

"Pete - "First Ford That I Purchased""

I was recommended to seek out Giuseppe Moretta by a close friend. This was the best advice that I was given. Giuseppe Moretta was a true professional and a great sales person to work with. at the end of this experience, I consider Giuseppe a great friend!! I would refer all my friends to Tasca!

Ryan
3/24/2015

"The Best Car Buying Experience I Have Ever Encountered"

I was searching for a prestige 2010 BMW 5 Series and Tasca had the exact and nicest one around with out a doubt excellent condition and low miles. I headed to lot to find the car instantly, I then was approached by Lou Colon he instantly assisted me with the keys and a test drive without any hassle. After my test drive we talked on a price and he fantastically went out of his way to assist my needs, I have not met or dealt with any Sales Consultant with the professionally manner and ambition to get me a car like Lou. Eva Bickford then walked me through the finance steps doing everything in her power too get me approved as I had some credit worthiness issues and in just a short time she had me approved and walked me through the whole process. In just a short few hours I was driving away in my new 2010 BMW 5 Series. Tasca Automotive was a perfect choice to buy a car and I could not have done it without the help of Lou Colon And Eva Bickford ! - Ryan

charlesreppucci

"Charles Reppucci"

Giuseppe Moretta is the consumate full service salesman. At your first introduction to him buying a car, then during your periodic service needs, Giuseppe guides and assists without hesitation. You feel that your issue is the most important thing on Giuseppe's list and satisfied being in such reliable hands..

Ginni78
3/23/2015

"Ford Automobile"

I purchased a Ford Fusion from your salesman Giuseppe Moretta last week. He was a truly dedicated employee to Tasca Ford. His salesmanship was surpurb. He applied no pressure at all in selling the automobile. However he was courteous , knowledgeable, and a wonderful salesman. I would purchase an automobile from him anytime in the future. He enjoyes his job and it shows. A truly great person. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to purchase a Ford product. He is very handsome besides.

lablover
3/21/2015

"New Ford Edge"

Giuseppe was knowledgeable and friendly. There was no pressure to buy. When we had chosen the vehicle we were interested in, he sat down and went over every detail. We spent a couple hours with him. They didn't have the color vehicle we wanted. Giuseppe did find the Edge in the color we wanted and told us he would go and get it the following day. We bought the vehicle we wanted at a good price and have been very happy with the purchase. Giuseppe turned an experience my wife and I do not like into a pleasant experience. We would like to thank Giuseppe and would buy another vehicle from him.

NickBrodeur1
3/19/2015

"Flawles."

I would just like to assure anyone who is looking for a car that Tasca is truly the place you need to visit. I dealt with Lou Colon who's deals are truly as crisp and clean as his appearance! He gave my wife and I his full attention and was kind and courteous throughout the whole process(THANKS LOU). Also thanks to Kyle Smith in finance who helped me to find the best warranty to fit my budget.

Kyle Smith

barblemay
3/19/2015

"My new Mazda 3 touring"

On Tuesday I went to another dealership and walked out the door due to the arrogant attitude of the sales manager. I went to Tasca on Wednesday and met Lou Colon who took his time and listened to my needs and I left with my car. I cannot say enough about the friendly customer service we received and it was that courtesy which made us feel comfortable with our decision to purchase. It has been THE BEST dealership purchase I have ever made. Thank you Lou! When we are ready for our next purchase, we will go to you directly.

ouos
3/18/2015

"great service and people"

Simply fantastic, great service, great people, and they even gave me a ride while I waited for my truck. Truly 5 star service all around.

john and barbara b

louastorino3
3/18/2015

"Best auto buying experience"

Giuseppe Moretta did a great job. No pressure. Explained leasing versus buying. One of the best auto buying experiences that I have had. Everyone was extremely friendly. Giuseppe was able to answer any question we had. Will definetly see him again the next time we are looking for a vehicle.

pratt1524
3/16/2015

"Great experience"

Lou was very friendly and helped me get a great deal on the car I wanted when I came home from my deployment. He was military friendly and has since checked in on my happiness of my purchase from Tasca. I plan on buying my next car through Tasca and am pleased with their service.

Reviews of Giuseppe Moretta
Giuseppe Moretta

Reviews of Lou Colon
Lou Colon

Reviews of Dell  Green
Dell Green

Reviews of Eva Bickford
Eva Bickford

Reviews of Paul Conte Jr.
Paul Conte Jr.