Tasca Automotive Group

1300 Pontiac Ave,
Cranston, Rhode Island 02920
Tasca Automotive Group Info
About Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group has proudly been serving the families of Southern New England since 1943. We carry Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Volvo as well as over 300 Pre-Owned vehicles. Every pre-owned vehicle is covered with a 7 day money back guarantee. The service departments at both of our facilities are open until midnight during the week and all day Saturday. Both facilities also have QUICKLANE centers for fast maintenance and repairs. Our Cranston facility features a complimentary car wash and Italian restaurant for our customers' convenience. Log onto tasca.com to learn more.

About Tasca Automotive Group Learn More

• Service Open Until Midnight and All Day Saturday
  • On site Italian cafe'
Eagle1
7/30/2015

"Great Used Car Experience"

After visiting other dealers and researching online for a 2012 Ford Fusion, I visited Tasca Ford in Cranston with a printout on a specific vehicle. Eric Lima of the sales staff introduced himself and proceeded to display the qualities of a professional who was concerned most on customer service and what I was looking for. The car had recently arrived and was being inspected prior to the display. He retrieved the car, answered all my questions, offered me a test drive, and made the entire experience one of the most enjoyable I have experienced in 35 years of buying cars. I got the car I wanted at a fair price. After the purchase, Eric continued to follow through to ensure I had no issues. I highly recommend Eric Lima and Tasca for a great used car buying experience.

Eric Lima

cowsareholy
7/30/2015

"Ford focus automatic clutch slipping"

I had to bring in my Ford focus automatic to have it diagnosed because the clutch system began slipping again, I already had it replaced around 4 months ago. I also had my oil changed. Tasca gave me a free rental for the day while the car was checked out. Tasca went above and beyond to keep me happy and satisfied. My only problems came from Ford itself. The clutch problem is well know but it still takes at least a month for the part to come in. I cannot recommend the Ford focus automatic but I can recommend Tasca for all your other needs such as buying a new or used car as well as for service and parts

Bruce Dancause

ClubAssist
7/30/2015

"Excellent Customer Service "

The Team here exceded my expectations in Customer Service. In this world of Fast food service it was nice to be treated like a king.

the whole Quick lane Team

Swanson1991

" Simply the best "

Ken Petricome took care of myself and my daughter as a purchaser of her first brand-new car at Tasca it went smoothly and we had a great time.

karenmac
7/30/2015

"Got exactly the car I wanted!"

After going back and forth for a bit, I was able to get the car that I wanted! Lou was very helpful and displayed great customer service throughout the process.

dleconsult

"Scheduled service"

Met my expectations for timeliness and quality of work. There is nothing more to add. Why is 25 words so important? You, as well as other organizations, need to re-evaluate your customer feedback process as the number of customer surveys are overwhelming, becoming a general nuisance, loosing their effectiveness, and watering down the quality system objectives.

Quick Lane service

Ejfcaf

"Oil change"

I previously went to Flood Ford and was told I had no app which I had made last Thursday for 9:00am. They told me I had a 10:00 am app. Could not take me until after 10:00am. I told them what kind of customer service is this? Crap I left and called Tasca, and drove directly to Tasca. With no appointment, I drove in for an oil change and was out in less than 2 hr. Thank you, great job.

Ed Nardolillo

Morelli
7/29/2015

"painless, professional and a bit entertaining"

Overall the sales staff at Tasca is easy to work with, especially for a female - not true for many dealerships. Tony Parente, Ford Sales Manager, is always present ensuring customers are well cared for; he is not afraid to step in if necessary. It is also great to see Bob Tasca sitting with customers and engaged with the sales department, especially on busy Saturday afternoons.

Runner

"Great service "

Every time I need service everyone is always pleasant, just love Tasca, always right there if you need something it is a pleasure to deal with a company like Tasca !!!

John at service desk

mcdaniels

"Very Friendly"

The service department was extremely friendly and helpful. They called me with updates and finished my service quickly! Best part was they vacuumed and washed the car when they were done.

Service Department