Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group

Call
Tasca Automotive Group Info
About Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group has proudly been serving the families of Southern New England since 1943. We carry Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Volvo as well as over 300 Pre-Owned vehicles. Every pre-owned vehicle is covered with a 7 day money back guarantee. The service departments at both of our facilities are open until midnight during the week and all day Saturday. Both facilities also have QUICKLANE centers for fast maintenance and repairs. Our Cranston facility features a complimentary car wash and Italian restaurant for our customers' convenience. Log onto tasca.com to learn more.

About Tasca Automotive Group Learn More

• Commercial Truck Sales and Repair Center
  • Service Open Until Midnight and All Day Saturday
  • On site Italian cafe'

"Great experience !!!"

I have bought two cars now at Tasca Automotive and the Sales Rep. Giuseppe Moretta made both my experiences there great!!! He was very helpful and answered any questions or concerns I had and I would definitely buy from Tasca again!!

"Fast curteous Friendly"

Lou is a great salesman. He is a very well spoken salesman. He is good at his job. He provided great customer service. He helped me get a great deal on my truck.

""I'll be back""

Giuseppe worked so had to get me a car that was in my price range without compromising the quality of the car. He stayed late to accomodate my schedule. I just can't say enough on how grateful I am that he was recommended to me. He treated me like I was family!! Now I am in the Tasca family. Need a car, YOU NEED to see Giuseppe!! The one and only! When you meet him you will see what I mean. Peter Coccoli

"A+ All around "

Giuseppe and Eva finance are awesome. Both patient, understanding. My family has done business with Giuseppe multiple times and can't say enough praise about him. No tricks, pushing, etc.. Thanks again to all!

""Giuseppe Moretta is the BEST!""

I have been purchasing vehicles from Tasca for many, many years. The purchases have been for my wife, daughter and my pest control company, FALCON Pest Services LLC. I have also recommended many others to go to Tasca and see Giuseppe Moretta for all their vehicle needs. Giuseppe Moretta is the primary reason I continue to be a loyal Tasca client. Giuseppe is attentive, knowledgeable, professional and above all loyal. He is loyal to Tasca and he is loyal to his clients. Giuseppe is always willing to do whatever he can to make the purchase a pleasurable experience. Tasca is extremely fortunate to have this consummate professional on their staff. I will continue to purchase my vehicles from Giuseppe.

"Hands down the best car buying experience!"

If you want the best car buying experience then Giuseppe is the man. Professional, honest, friendly and courteous. He makes you feel at home, in family. He was able to work with our budget and get us an awesome car. Thanks Giuseppe!

"Excellent "

Giuseppe was very pleasant to work with. He was able to get me a great car at a reasonable price. I definitely recommend Giuseppe to be your sales man.

"Good experience"

Lou was a good guy, who told the truth. No sneaky gimacks here. Dell is good at what he does. I had a painless experience. Thanks fellas.

"Excellent Experience"

We were in the market for a 2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid and after dealing with a dealer with whom we bought a couple of vehicles from we weren't too happy where this was going so we decided to head over to Tasca. When we walked in we were greeted by Giuseppe Moretta, he made us feel like we were part of the family as soon as we started talking. We explained what we were looking for and what we were hoping to spend, he showed us a vehicle that had what we wanted and explained everything about the vehicle, then he informed us of the price which was a little more then what we wanted to spend. We talked some more about the vehicle and different options we could explore, we informed Mr. Moretta that we needed to go home and discuss the situation. This is where Mr. Moretta was very impressive, he agreed and told us to take our time, he was not pushy at all and if we had any questions feel free to call. A few days go by and Mr. Moretta called to see how we were doing and if there was anything he could do or questions he could answer, we ended up taking a ride back to Tasca and talked some more, it was mostly us throwing different options at him for us to try and get the price within our range and he was very patience and spent awhile with us. Again we left with no purchase and needed to do some more discussing at home. I had to head out of town for personal reasons shortly thereafter so my wife called Mr. Moretta a few days later and asked some more questions and she ended up going to the dealership and agreed on a price. It was a purchase that took a few weeks but the whole time Mr. Moretta was friendly, patient, helpful, tactful, honest and most of all a true pleasure to work with. We have bought over a half of a dozen cars and dealing with Mr. Moretta and the Tasca team (Kevin Barry and Jeremy Hayes) it has been by far the most pleasant and smoothest purchase we have made. Keep up the good work and the slogan "You will be satisfied" held true for these customers.

"very pleased customer "

I was very pleased with my experience buying a car with Anthony Castergini. Athony was willing to work with me to get me into the Ford edge that I wanted. He made my first car buying experience very pleasant.

Reviews of Anthony  Castergini

Reviews of Dell  Green
Dell Green

Reviews of Kevin Barry
Kevin Barry

Reviews of Paul Conte Jr.
Paul Conte Jr.

Sales Consultants

Reviews of Carl Tasca, Jr.
Carl Tasca, Jr.