Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group

Call
Tasca Automotive Group Info
About Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group has proudly been serving the families of Southern New England since 1943. We carry Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Volvo as well as over 300 Pre-Owned vehicles. Every pre-owned vehicle is covered with a 7 day money back guarantee. The service departments at both of our facilities are open until midnight during the week and all day Saturday. Both facilities also have QUICKLANE centers for fast maintenance and repairs. Our Cranston facility features a complimentary car wash and Italian restaurant for our customers' convenience. Log onto tasca.com to learn more.

About Tasca Automotive Group Learn More

• Leasing Specialists
  • Commercial Truck Sales and Repair Center
  • Service Open Until Midnight and All Day Saturday
  • On site Italian cafe'

"Surprise, Surprise......it was actually fun!"

Unfortunately, car dealerships and salespeople do not share the most favorable of experiences. However, it has been my personal experience to actually enjoy visiting Tasca, and working with my salesperson, Giuseppe Moretta. No regrets, a pleasant experience...surprise, surprise!

"Pleased"

Love the friendly greeting when I arrive. If I have questions or concerns, they listen and help me understand right away. I generally need a ride to work. The drivers are friendly, conversational and punctual. The waiting room is comfortable and always has a choice of goodies to eat! Thank you! I love my Volvo!

"Excellent"

Bayo put me in the truck of my dreams. He made my experience very pleasant and took me through every step that he needed to. He is someone that you can trust.

"Thank you, my friend."

Earlier this year, I purchased a 2009 Lincoln MKX from Guiseppe Moretta at Tasca. Guiseppe treated my brother (car extraordinaire) and I with such respect and professionalism. Even though I was the one buying the car, Guiseppe made my brother just as important as I, the car buyer, in the process. When it came time to take the car, Bobby Jr, came in and spoke with Guiseppe stating that the car wasn't up to Tasca standards and they wanted to keep it for a couple of days to get it squared away. No questions asked, I had a rental car. They both made the car buying experience stress-free and fun. With that said, this past week, I had a problem with my new car. I brought it down to get looked at , talked to Guiseppe to fill him in on what was going on, got a diagnosis and a solution in the same day! Bobby Jr, and Guiseppe again took the stress out of not having a car by loaning me one of their Lincoln MKZ's for the week. They helped me out TREMENDOUSLY with the price and giving me a solution with a game plan. From beginning to end I have had a pleasant experience with Tasca. Guiseppe told me when I bought the car, "Anything you need with the car, you call me," he meant it; I called, he answered.

"Professional"

Accommodating appointments. Excellent communications-re work and cost Always ready on time and car is clean in and out. Trust their recommendations as to the work needing to be done. Best in class!

Chris Promades

"Excellent"

I recently leased a 2014 Escape from Tasca and worked with Guiseppe Moretta. Guiseppe did an excellent job in making the experience very pleasant. Guiseppe did not put any pressure on with buying the car unlike other dealerships. He has helped mostly everyone in my family with purchasing a new car. He is a great man and cares very much for the customer!

"great time!"

Tasca was great to us Aaron and Eva took care of us making sure we knew every detail while at the same time we got to know each other. Didn't feel like a typical experience at a car dealership like you're being pressured to walk out that day with a new car. It was a great time comfortable and peaceful in the dealership and every person welcomed us with a smile it felt like we made new friends not a new car dealer I will gladly pass the word on about tasca and their awesome customer service

aaron torrefiel

"great person"

I think the dealership is very lucky to have a Sales Representative like Giuseppe M. Keep up the good work. he is number one in my book.

"Great Experience"

My experience with Tasca was excellent, I honestly couldn't have asked for more. Originally, I was dealing with a dealership called Coastal and I had a horrible experience with the way they were treating me as a young man and being overly pushy telling me I need to make up my mind quicker and sign the paper. They also wouldn't come down more that $200 on price, nor would fix the issues I had with the car. Needless to say I took my business elsewhere. Thats when I first found my car (2013 Subaru WRX) online at Tasca. I called up to put a deposit over the phone on the car and said I would be in later that day. They never actually even charged me for the deposit and had the car waiting for me when I arrived. I first met my salesman, Lou Colon and we instantly took the car for a spin. Lou is a really laid back and cool guy and he made me feel comfortable when driving the car and making the decision to buy. He helped me get the car down to a reasonable price and I decided to go with it. Lou proceeded to buy me lunch and I then was sent over the the finance manager, Eva, who also was extremely helpful, quick, and made the experience painless. She explained some insurance options and payment options very clearly and seemed to genuinely be trying to help me make the best decision for me, NOT them. A day later I came to pick the car up and Lou had arranged for a dent I had been asking about to be removed as well as fixing a wheel. The car was spotless when I got it and everything I asked for had been done while maintaining the reduced price. Lou also helped me rush my registration because of my situation. Overall, the experience was painless and fun. Lou especially, but Eva and the rest of the team were more than accommodating. Not only did I get a great car for a reasonable price, but I received outstanding service and felt comfortable the entire way. I would certainly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

"Exceeds expectations!!"

I leased a new car from tasca mazda a year and a half ago and it has been the best decision I made. Anthony sold us the car and from the start he has been more than helpful. He worked with what I needed financially and ever since anything I needed for service he has helped me with as well. If I needed an appointment he booked one for me and even offered to pick me up and drive me back to my house if need be. If there was a 6th star I would give it to him. Thank you Anthony and Tasca!

Reviews of Giuseppe Moretta

Kevin Barry

Reviews of Bayo Dina
Bayo Dina

Senior Sales Representative

Reviews of Carl Tasca, Jr.
Carl Tasca, Jr.

Dealer Principal

Reviews of Paul Conte Jr.
Paul Conte Jr.