Tasca Automotive Group

1300 Pontiac Ave,
Cranston, Rhode Island 02920
Tasca Automotive Group Info
About Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group has proudly been serving the families of Southern New England since 1943. We carry Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Volvo as well as over 300 Pre-Owned vehicles. Every pre-owned vehicle is covered with a 7 day money back guarantee. The service departments at both of our facilities are open until midnight during the week and all day Saturday. Both facilities also have QUICKLANE centers for fast maintenance and repairs. Our Cranston facility features a complimentary car wash and Italian restaurant for our customers' convenience. Log onto tasca.com to learn more.

About Tasca Automotive Group Learn More

• On site Italian cafe'
1,392 Dealership Reviews
Alissa H.
5/02/2016

"Excellent customer service "

For many years, I have been a loyal and satisfied customer of Tasca Quick Lane. This has to do largely with Ed and Eric and their excellent customer service. So when it was time to replace my truck, I went to Tasca Sales. Michael Huling was assigned as my salesperson and I'm so thankful he was. I was dreading the entire car buying process until my first conversation with Michael. He listened, understood, and respected my vehicle needs. There was no high pressure sales tactics just direct, honest conversations. The process was simple and efficient. In the end, I got a great deal on a new Explorer that I love!! My husband and I will be long time customers of Michael and Tasca.

Nick M
5/02/2016

"Great Place & Great People"

Big purchase, Mike is a salesperson that listens, & works with you & not against you. Kevin is a great guy, definitely looks out for your best interest. Very Satisfied!!

trash

"They're at it again."

Just a great experience as always at Tasca Auto Service dept. They kept me up to date and finished my truck within the time frame as promised.

Steve in service

Mserrano

"Used Car Purchase"

Aaron was very patient with us, he listened to us about the type of car that we wanted and found us a good match at a reasonable price

Aaron Torrefiel

discgrdr
5/02/2016

"Unbelievably Good Experience. "

My wife and I were treated with respect and were never pressured. We had an open discussion weighing all the options that led us to make the best decision for us. Dave was very knowledgeable and answered questions honestly. I have purchased many cars in my life but never have I been more impressed as I was with Dave Delponte our sales representative and everyone else we came in contact with in the two days it took us to make up our mind. We made a deal that favored our interests beyond what we expected we would achieve. We shopped around quite a few places. If your buying a car and don't give them a chance you probably left money on the table.

Fred Matula
5/02/2016

"Work on 2001 Volvo Wagon"

Chris P. does an excellent job. He took my problem (car unable to start -- towd to Tasca) analyzed the situation, explained the possible cause,got me a loaner vehicle Neand eased my anxiety. Problem was a dirty and loose starter terminal signal. Chris called the next day and the Volvo was up and running again. Thanks Chris Fred Matula

Chris P.

lmnop137
4/30/2016

"Thanks, Lou!"

I've bought my past three cars from Lou Colon and haven't had any problems. I usually have a pretty clear budgeted monthly payment in mind and Lou has miraculously been able to hit the target each time. He is friendly and very talented and I enjoy working with him. Plussss he usually provides lunch, so that's always helpful on long days with paperwork. It must be something about the name, because the other Lou has been exceptionally friendly as well.

Patzeee
4/30/2016

"Ignition problem"

I rate my recent visit trying to fix my ignition problem high due to professionalism, patience and rental car given since volvo wasnt sure my car would be ready that day or the next work day. The computer was updated in my car with the hope that fixes my ignition problem (key would not atay in the ignition). Once i get to service, they are wonderful, however, my calls ALWAYS go into voice mail. If i have an emergency (which i did a couple of times)

Chris, service

Debgym
4/29/2016

"Convenient and quick"

Went to Tasca for an oil change drove up to the door checked in and sat down and waited 45 minutes and my work was complete. Very efficient, fast and pleasant workers.

Did not note service mans name

happy lady
4/28/2016

"The experience was first class"

The whole experience from making the appointment, the service man (Chris)was great, explaining my options and then arranging a very clean car to use was delightful. Everyone from the car rental clerk to the person who brought me the car and the payment clerk was friendly and respectful

Chris