Tasca Automotive Group

1300 Pontiac Ave,
Cranston, Rhode Island 02920
Tasca Automotive Group Info
About Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group has proudly been serving the families of Southern New England since 1943. We carry Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Volvo as well as over 300 Pre-Owned vehicles. Every pre-owned vehicle is covered with a 7 day money back guarantee. The service departments at both of our facilities are open until midnight during the week and all day Saturday. Both facilities also have QUICKLANE centers for fast maintenance and repairs. Our Cranston facility features a complimentary car wash and Italian restaurant for our customers' convenience. Log onto tasca.com to learn more.

About Tasca Automotive Group Learn More

1,558 Dealership Reviews
Liz
8/29/2016

"Awesome experience!"

Mike Huling was an exceptional salesman! He listened to what we wanted and needed in our new vehicle and exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend him to everyone!

Phil

JMarie
8/28/2016

"A better car shopping experience "

We went into the dealership just to look, and left with a down payment on a car. My last car buying experience was terrible, so I was leary from the start. Lou was very honest, telling us what we could and could not accomplish with each vehicle. He was not pushy, let us have our space, but was very helpful and available for all our questions. Eva was equally as wonderful, and ended up getting our loan lowered at the eleventh hour so we could add in more features. Both Lou and Eva were easy going and quick to crack a joke with us, which put us at ease. We will be going back to Tasca for our future car buying needs.

BBELLEM
8/28/2016

"NEW VOLVO XC90"

I RECENTLY BOUGHT A NEW VOLVO XC90 FROM MICHAEL AT THE CRANSTON LOCATION. HE WAS SHORT AND CLEAR... TASCA COULDN,T GET A BETTER COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE....

d3g1533
8/27/2016

"Great Service and Quality Cars"

I went to this dealership to check out a pre-owned Volkswagen that I saw on the dealer's website. The car was available to be seen when I got there and the car salesman was very polite and knowledgeable of the vehicle. The salesman was not "pushy" and made buying a car comfortable experience. I would recommend this dealership to a friend and I must also include that Tasca has a great pre-owned inventory that includes nothing but quality cars.

Joe Silverman

AWP
8/26/2016

"Friendly, personable, and minimal stress"

This was the least stressful car purchase that we had ever experienced. Our salesman, Mike Mulbah, was professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Eva Bickford, business manager, was personable and exceptional, and added some levity in the process. She is truly a valuable asset to the Tasca organization.

hrman61
8/26/2016

"New car purchase"

Two week ago my wife and I went to find her a new "used" vehicle after she had been in an accident. We were promptly greeted by Richard Park, who was extremely helpful to my wife in locating a car that she would like. She took it for a test drive and she loved it along with all the extra features. While she was test driving the car, I found one that I liked and it was an instant sold for me. Both my wife and I left with new cars on the same day, that would not have happened if it was not for Richard and his professional approach and his sincere care for both of us. Richard was very helpful showing all the features of our cars and even set up our cellphones to the SYNC system. I went back after a week to get assistance with the GPS system and Richard was very patient explaining the system and teaching an old dog new tricks. I strongly recommend Tasca for a new or used vehicle and if Richard is your Sales Consultant you not be disappointed. Richard clearly lives the vision of Bob Tasca Sr, " You will be satisfied". Kevin Barry our finance person was extremely professional and had the paperwork done within minutes. He got us the best rates for our vehicles and fully explained the service plans that were available and how they worked. Thank you Kevin.

Maria
8/25/2016

"Excellent Service!"

My husband and I were so disappointed when we found out that the salesman we had done business with at Tasca for over 25 years had retired. Then we met Richard. We told him he had big shoes to fill! Not only was I looking for a car, my husband was too. We both got Ford Escapes. Richard was able to get a good trade in value for my husband's car. He programmed our phones and showed us all the features in our cars. He even picked up my car at my work to have another key made for me. Richard is a dedicated employee and you can see that he loves his job! So ask for Richard Park because you will be satisfied!

Marie
8/23/2016

"Excellent experience!"

We cannot thank Michael enough for his guidance and professionalism! We test drove several cars, and were most impressed with the Volvo we ended up purchasing. Mr. Huling was exceptionally knowledgeable about our new car, and easily guided us through the whole process. It is easy to see that he loves his work and gives his all to his clients. We wholeheartedly recommend him, and are making plans to work with him as we purchase more vehicles.

Greg, new trainee

Purple50
8/20/2016

"Satisfied customer"

We have purchased three cars over the past few years, two recently, at the Tasca Warwick dealership. Each time, the process went quickly and seamlessly. We have gone back to the same salesperson, as his knowledge and professionalism is second to none. We are very happy with the sales team, and have recommended this dealership to family and friends since our recent purchases.

millie
8/18/2016

"Love my Mazda!"

I had narrowed my choice down to 3 vehicles and Victor took the time to explain the differences among them. That made my decision so much easier!

1 - 10 of 1,558 results