Tasca Automotive Group

1300 Pontiac Ave,
Cranston, Rhode Island 02920
Tasca Automotive Group Info
About Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group has proudly been serving the families of Southern New England since 1943. We carry Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Volvo as well as over 300 Pre-Owned vehicles. Every pre-owned vehicle is covered with a 7 day money back guarantee. The service departments at both of our facilities are open until midnight during the week and all day Saturday. Both facilities also have QUICKLANE centers for fast maintenance and repairs. Our Cranston facility features a complimentary car wash and Italian restaurant for our customers' convenience. Log onto tasca.com to learn more.

About Tasca Automotive Group Learn More

• Service Open Until Midnight and All Day Saturday
  • On site Italian cafe'
carl

"smooth process."

I gave an excellent rating due to the fact that I have such a busy schedule and my time is very valuable to me. That being said, I was satisfied with the entire purchase of the car. It was a smooth transition from the old vehicle to the new and it did not take up my entire day. I was very satisfied.

Tess

Bob142

"Positive Experience"

I live 80 miles from this dealership and visit RI periodically. I have dealt with other dealerships in Western MA in the past and with most have not had a good experience. My family has purchased vehicles from Tasca Ford and has always had positive things to say about them. I stopped in to see Victor Decosta who I purchased an F-150 in 2011 but found out he was on vacation. I decided to go to Sales Manager Tony Parente to see if it was cost effective for me to purchase a new vehicle. I spent many hours with Tony who was extremely busy that whole time. He took more time with me than I ever expected to convince me that I was making the right decision. During this time I was introduced to several of the Tasca family members. Because of his patience with me and positive attitude I finally made a decision after changing my mind several times. He treated me like family with absolutely no pressure. After calling Victor at home, Tony introduced me to Lion Zaytounian who guided me through the rest of the process. I felt completely satisfied with the whole experience and would highly recommend Tasca Ford to my friends.

Kyle Smith

Jesposito51
8/30/2015

"Buying my 2014 Ford Taurus"

Tasca's sales representative Giuseppe was fantastic. I asked him to find a car for me and he did! He bent backwards to help me purchase this great car. He was personable, polite, efficient and hard working. I am very satisfied with my car deal and most definitely come back to Tasca

George

"Great day"

Everything went very smooth with Lease of my new F150. It was great, I was able to complete the deal on the same day and drive it home. Thanks Tasca team!!!

Gene
8/30/2015

"Used car service work done well"

Service folks were friendly, knowledgeable, and kept me informed. Easy process, very clean facility, well organized, and prompt service. No pressure, relaxed atmosphere. Good waiting lobby, clean, WIFI, and complementary refrigerated bottled water.

Michael Proulx in Service

Kennees

"No pressure "

I have been bringing Diane's car in for service since purchased in 2011. I like the no pressure approach to service. Price quotes were clear. Pricey but clear.

Jim in Service

Boo2015

"No pressure. Enjoyable."

Jeremy and Paul are amazing! Paul Z!!! No pressure. Jeremy was honest and friendly. Paul Z knows a lot about the product. Finance was very slow.

Paul Z

Jim

"Great Service again!"

Had a problem with the car not starting properly -- was worried that it might die and I'd have to tow it, so when over to the service department to see if they could take me in without an appointment -- Chris at the service desk was terrific! Got me in -- it was battery, almost dead. He got a new battery and had every else checked out to make sure that was the problem. Fantastic as always. Very glad I have Tasca and Chris looking out for my service needs!

Chris at the Service Desk

Mama Bear
8/29/2015

"Always a great experience "

I brought my 12 year old car in for inspection and some other check-ups. I know I can always trust Tasca employees to be straight with me, to check with me before doing any work, and to be fair with me, always keeping me in the loop. The truth is that Tasca somehow always manages to exceed my expectations, even though they've taught me to expect the best. Having my car serviced at Tasca is always a great experience.

Eric from the front desk in the Quick Serve area.

billc

"pleasant experience"

stopped by to look at mazda mx 5. ended up buying one. no hassle , pleasant buying experience beginning with Tess in sales to Eva the business mgr. to Jaime Tasca. everyone I dealt with was efficient and friendly. happy to recommend tasca to my friends.

Reviews of Eva Bickford