Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group

Call
Tasca Automotive Group Info
About Tasca Automotive Group

Tasca Automotive Group has proudly been serving the families of Southern New England since 1943. We carry Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, and Volvo as well as over 300 Pre-Owned vehicles. Every pre-owned vehicle is covered with a 7 day money back guarantee. The service departments at both of our facilities are open until midnight during the week and all day Saturday. Both facilities also have QUICKLANE centers for fast maintenance and repairs. Our Cranston facility features a complimentary car wash and Italian restaurant for our customers' convenience. Log onto tasca.com to learn more.

About Tasca Automotive Group Learn More

• Commercial Truck Sales and Repair Center
  • Service Open Until Midnight and All Day Saturday
  • On site Italian cafe'

"Great first experience!"

Young, first time buyer and the experience was flawless. I came in nervous and not sure what to expect but those feelings were quickly dispelled. Giuseppe was extremely helpful, always patient, and considerate of my every need! If you're in need of anything, this is certainly the guy to see.

"Thank you Tasca!"

I was so nervous to buy a new car, but Lou made it so easy. It was a great experience. Lou and Ron were very helpful. I just drove my new car home! Thank you Tasca

"A great deal"

My experience with Tasca was everything I hoped it would be. This was my first "New" vehicle, and my first lease also. My salesman Anthony made sure I received the best possible price, and the most money for my trade. He was professional and patient. Thank you Anthony and Tasca for a smooth stress free transaction. I recommend you highly to my friends and family members.

"Ahhhh Giuseppe "

My friend and I came from CT on a Sunday and were approached by Bob Tasca and he introduced us to Guissppe Moretta , He is awesome I test drove one GT and they had one I liked better in the showroom. I came back the next morning to pick up my new '15 Mustang GT both edition, I love it. Giuseppe what very knowledgeable and no pressure He just wanted to help me make the best selection I will be back soon with my friend they need to get a car and were also impressed . Bob you and your familys have a great staff and an amazing facility the best I've ever seen Oh and Happy 90th to Mama Tasca Richard Personette Cromwell CT

"Thank you Anthony and Dell"

I worked with Anthony Castergini when I bought my ford fushion. I was looking for a car and unsure of what I wanted other than heated seats and a sun roof. Anthony was patient with me and understood that I was nervous about buying a car since my divorce and being a single mom. He made sure the payment was within my price range and then Dell Green in finance made sure I could afford the extra protection to 100,00 miles!!! They made the experience as stress free as possible for me. I have already recommended TASCA and Anthony to many different people looking for a car. It was well worth the drive from Connecticut.

"Surpassed our expectations!"

Tasca Ford of Cranston, RI. Even though we had driven an 1 ½ hours to this Ford dealership, it was well worth the trip!! From the moment we walked into the showroom, the women in customer service immediately provided us with a salesman to speak with regarding the vehicle that this dealership had in stock on their lot. Don Malloux (our salesman) and Tony Parente (Sales Manager) enough cannot said about either for their professionalism, no pressure sale, and their negotiating a fair price for the vehicle we wanted to purchase. They are both commended for truly making our vehicle experience an enjoyable one, and we would not hesitate to do business again with them in the future. Thank you again! Walt and Joan

"great customer service"

Great people! Great service! Quality automobiles! Anthony was both professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone. Overall 5 star auto buying experience. Great job

"Great car buying experience."

I wanted to thank Lou Colon and Eva Bickford for making my car purchase a very positive experience. I've been driving my 2013 Taurus for over 2 months now and I couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!

"Stress free"

I was able to purchase and compare my rate to theirs and begin the process of buying a car very quickly. Customer service was exceptional.

"Great Experience"

It was a pleasure to work with everyone at Tasca. Mike Harwood, in sales, was knowledgable, professional and has a great personality. Working with him certainly made the process less tedious. The same can be said about Dell in finance, as he handled everything wonderfully. I strongly recommend Tasca, and specifically, Mike and Dell.

Reviews of Anthony  Castergini

Reviews of Dell  Green
Dell Green

Reviews of Kevin Barry
Kevin Barry

Reviews of Paul Conte Jr.
Paul Conte Jr.