Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

9 Post Rd,
Westerly, Rhode Island 02891
Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Westerly, RI, also serving Mystic, CT and Providence, RI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (401) 596-2077 if you have any questions or comments. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

MJOSHEA
6/24/2016

"Excellent Service"

Great experience. Quick and thorough. Made very easy for us to travel an hour to the dealership with our 4 month old - they knew it was difficult for us so they did everything in their power to make it quick and easy for us. Love the Jeep we purchased!

Lily Accardi

Holland2016
6/20/2016

"Our Most Excellent Experience!"

We have been having our Jeep serviced at Tasca since we bought it in 2013. We have always enjoyed the prompt, courteous, and professional service the service Department provided to us. So when it came time for us to trade in our Jeep, we chose to deal with Al Armando in the Sales Department. We are extremely satisfied with the courteous, professional, and friendly attention he gave us. And he had the patience of a saint while I was deciding on a color!!! It was an absolute pleasure dealing with everyone involved in the purchase of our 2016 Jeep at Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

mardish13

"service rating"

The staff is very polite and sincerly care about the service they render on your vehicle, Highly recommend for purchase of new/ used vehicle and any future service needs. Loyal customer presently the owner of three vehicles thus far. Mary Marchetti Charlestown,RI

Mary86

"satisfied customer"

Estimate was bang-on. Service was complete, professional, courteous and quick. This was my first time with Tasca, and I was very pleased with the professionalism and quality of service.

harley
6/18/2016

"pleasant and professional"

can in for my service, they were on time and i was finished in 30 minutes. what else can i say, i'd am very satisfied.

VickiM
6/17/2016

"Exceptional"

Your personnel in the service department is exceptional I always service my jeep here. Did I mention I come from New York to go my service

Mopar Man
6/17/2016

"Awesome black Challenger"

I stopped in to take a look at a gorgeous black Challenger R/T they just received. After taking a test drive, I had to have that beautiful machine, just one small problem...could I afford to buy it? My salesperson, Al Armando was terrific! He worked with me until the numbers worked, and I was able to take her home! Al went above and beyond to help me out with fair price for my trade-in, as well as payments that fit well within my budget. Together with Don Metivier, they were great to work with, no pressure, and very helpful. All their employees are friendly and helpful and that says a lot. When a businesses employees are happy, you know you are dealing with a great company, and Tasca is just that. When the time comes for my next vehicle, I will definetly be back to see Al, Don, and the wonderful people at Tasca.

Jeepwranglerpolar
6/10/2016

"Great"

Every time I have gone to Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Westerly, I have received great customer service. Whether it be for oil changes, tire rotations, tire repair or just finding the right tire cover, even the right advice for the purchase of a Trailer Hitch, the Tasca Team has been great. It's always nice doing business with their friendly, helpful, extremely knowledgeable staff. . Keep up the great work guys.

Darren Ruffo

Rocky
6/10/2016

"Service"

Quick and expedient service. Everything was ready as promised. The dealership is great. Prices would be great if lowered like some smaller mechanics. Overall a good experience.

darl8844
6/03/2016

"Great Team Offered at Tasca Dodge in Westerly, RI"

this is one of the few dealerships that I've worked with that I can honestly say was a pleasure doing business. The sales person, Roland, who helped me find my truck to the finance manager that worked with me to get to the price I wanted and the Service department for the added features and maintenance of my new truck are all great! This dealership offers friendly, courteous service throughout the whole process. Their motto "you will leave happy" fits them to a tee. Just a great team to work with.

Reviews of Kevin  Hebert