Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Westerly, RI, also serving Mystic, CT and Providence, RI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (401) 596-2077 if you have any questions or comments. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

"Awesome !!!!!!!"

Great experience with the tasca team ... From the salesman to the recon guy .. Left there With a smile not sick to my stomach.. No pressure low key and very fast with the paper work ..

Great guy !!!

"Great Experience and Amazing Cars"

I have bought a few cars from Tasca including a Camaro and Jeep Grand Cherokee and always had a great experience. They take the time to find the exact car I wanted each time making sure to include all my requests. I will continue to have my car serviced and maintained by their amazing service department and will be purchasing more cars from them in the future. I would recommend them to anyone in the area who wants a friendly dealership who will go that extra mile to make sure you are fully satisfied as the customer.

"Happy customer"

Excellant customer service. Prices can't be beat at Tasca . They went above and beyond and I am extremely happy with my purchase. They treat you with royalty the second you step foot on the lot.

"I bought a Chrysler."

I would like to thank Roland and don for the excellent service I received. A special thanks to Paul Fortin. He goes above and beyond.

"Owner"

Don was AMAZING! He made our car journey experience a success! I highly recommend him and the company of Tasca if you are in the need of a new/used vehicle.

Don

"Awesome Experience!!!!!"

My husband and I Purchased a Kia Sorento From Mike Metivier and it was the best experience we ever had at a dealership!!! I cant say enough positive things about all of them especially Mike and his son Don!!! They went above and beyond to make us happy and we will definetly go back to Westerly Tasca for all our future purchases!!! Thank you for the great experience and a fabulous vehicle!!!

"I bought a New Jeep Wrangler"

I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Wrangler and i cannot say enough excellent things about the whole experience. From the initial call to Dave LeGates through the whole process with Frank Vescera, the experience was great. The process also included "Mac" and Michael Tasca and I would strongly recommend anybody in the market for a new or used vehicle to give these people a call.

"IMPRESSED"

We were so impressed from our very first interaction that we ended up purchasing 2 vehicles in less than a month. Mike Tasca and his crew are great! He treats everyone with the utmost respect and professionalism and his team of workers go above and beyond to get the job done. Don got us the best financing that NO ONE could compete with and Frankie treated us like family. He is on top of his game and you could tell he not only loves what he does but loves the company he works for. My brother-in-law also purchased 2 vehicles and my brother is in the process of purchasing one this week! I can't wait for my son to turn 16 so we can purchase another one!

"quick appt and service"

my mechanic recommended tasca to me for an alignment after purchasing new tires. linda was very accommodating in getting me a quick appt at a convenient time. the service was finished when promised and they also noticed another issue that needed to taken care of. (of which i was previously aware) it was nice to know they paid attention to something other than what i came in for. overall very friendly , helpful and knowledgeable..

"Thank you Tasca of Westerly! "

We want to thank everyone at Tasca of Westerly, especially Mike, Don and David, for the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had and for being wonderful with our rambunctious toddler! We recently found out we are having triplets and needed to trade our current vehicle for a larger vehicle that could support our growing family. Not only did we get the best deal in Southern New England (trust me I did my homework) but we got the exact vehicle we wanted to meet our needs and then some! We recommend this dealership to all and will be spreading the word! Thank you again Tasca Of Westerly!!

Reviews of Don Metivier

Michael Tasca

Dealer Principal

Reviews of Roland Lapre
Roland Lapre

Reviews of Frank Vescera, Jr.
Frank Vescera, Jr.