Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

9 Post Rd,
Westerly, Rhode Island 02891
Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Westerly, RI, also serving Mystic, CT and Providence, RI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (401) 596-2077 if you have any questions or comments. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

MTSexton
8/23/2015

"Great experience"

This entire experience was great. I had fully intended on buying a F150 but decided to stop at Tasca Westerly because of the positive experiences I have had there in the past. They did not disappoint. David assisted me and was very knowledgeable and professional. After seeing the amount of features in the RAM for the price, it made this purchase a no-brainier. I got a great deal on this truck. My wife went down separately that evening to see the truck and Dennis assisted her. She wanted me to get the F150 so she says to Dennis "ok, sell me this truck." He smiled and said "that won't be hard" and immediately started pointing out all the great features and how that compared to the Ford. He was absolutely right...it was not hard to convince her. My wife said that the combination of Dennis' knowledge of the vehicle and his professionalism had her sold in about 30 seconds. Everyone we interacted with was great. This dealer is trustworthy and honestly concerned with meeting their customer's needs. Our satisfaction was very important to them. They delivered on service, price, professionalism, trustworthiness, you name it. We will be back!

Dennis

Snuggoose
8/17/2015

"Review of service rendered"

I was extremely satisfied with the service and support I received from the manager, Paul Fortin, and the staff at Tasca in Westerly, RI. I highly recommend them and will take my vehicle there again.

Reinjohn
8/16/2015

"Excellent"

The work was scheduled and completed ahead of time. We enjoy working with Linda Payson, and have found her to be honest and always looking out for the customer.

dom
8/16/2015

"great"

very satisfied with the people I dealt with so that is why I have given the rating of five stars my wife loves the jeep

Tom B
8/14/2015

"Great service and sales experience!"

I'd like to thank Kevin and Paul Fortin in the service Department for their excellent service knowledge and professionalism. Paul worked tirelessly with Jeep Customer Care (Jessica) to reach a satisfactory agreement on a very costly repair, twice! I've also worked with Al and Don discussing leases. Both are great down to earth honest sales professionals. Tasca has my five Stars! ??????????

creative1
8/12/2015

"very good work and service "

My experience with "Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram" was a pretty good one. They were helpful, courteous and accommodating to my wants and needs of my vehicle. In addition to my transmission job they did for me I also went back for my inspection and had no problems, pretty much was in and out... soo I will definitely recommend to friends, family and acquaintances to bring their vehicle to this dealership for their vehicles needs.

jeep36
8/11/2015

"Great service"

The service was explained well, and done in a timely fashion. The person a desk was very pleasant and helpful. It was a good experience.

I don't know her name.

dlv1958
8/08/2015

"great"

It was an enjoyable experience. We love our Jeep. Our salesman was wonderful, he spent time with us, answered all our questions and our delivery was smooth. Roland and Michael explained our options and we are very satisfied.

Green Hill Guy
8/06/2015

"Easy to schedule service...in and out quickly (with a smile)"

I bought my vehicle at Tasca Ford in Cranston but I'm having regular service performed at Tasca Westerly (I live 15 minutes from Westerly)...Everything has been outstanding at Tasca Westerly...easy to schedule service appointment...in the door with a friendly greeting from Kevin Hebert...45 minutes in the waiting room and Kevin is back to say "you're all set"...this service department get the job done with A+ rating...thanks Kevin and thanks Tasca Westerly..I'll be back.

jeep123
7/28/2015

"Outstanding customer service"

I had been searching for a vehicle to replace my 2005 Jeep Cherokee for about 9 months. The folks at Tasca could not have been more accommodating. I would not hesitate recommending them in the future.

Reviews of Don Metivier