Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

9 Post Rd,
Westerly, Rhode Island 02891
Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Westerly, RI, also serving Mystic, CT and Providence, RI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (401) 596-2077 if you have any questions or comments. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

RLB
7/22/2016

"Jeep Renegade "

Great service! The salesman spent a generous amount of time informing me about all the Jeep's features and was very fair and personable. It was my first time test driving a new car and purchasing a new car, and he made me feel at ease.

Krissy11983
7/22/2016

"Great service!"

Such wonderful service! Al and Don helped with all our needs and we got the vehicle we had been searching for:) We are extremely happy!

FredfromCT
7/18/2016

"Bought a 2012 Grand Cherokee"

Went to the dealer looking for a van with lots of leg room. The salesman was very helpful, we looked at a few vans, no luck. The salesman suggested looking at a Grand Cherokee. Having had a '94 and a '98 GC, I was very surprised to see how much head and legroom was available. Big improvement. And the mileage has improved a lot.

405118mo
7/17/2016

"Wonderfull"

Dealing with Al Armando was one of the best and informated experinces that I ever had. He was wonderful. I am braging about him to all my friends, I love mya car Sara

Laurie1965
7/09/2016

"Inspection"

I was greeted by very friendly people. Everybody was very nice. They finished very quickly. I will definitely use this place again. I was very satisfied.

Ariel

Mango Tango
7/04/2016

"Customer for life!"

I had been searching for a used truck as a second vehicle. I found what I wanted on the Tasca website and Roland at Westerly CDJR was more than happy to work with me, he had the vehicle sent over from Cranston to the Westerly dealership so I could check it out and take it for a test drive. Overall I was beyond satisfied with the whole buying experience. Thank you Roland and Tasca for making my buying experience so great!

remo
6/26/2016

"Most pleasant and relax experience in the purchase of a car."

Purchase a Jeep Sahara 2015 all questions were answered, Pleasant and Professional at all times. The sales consultant Al Armando was very informative; made my experience very comfortable.

Drew Stevenson
6/26/2016

"2012 Jeep Wrangler soft top"

Kevin in service did an outstanding job. The Tasca service team installed the top and Kevin made recommendations on maintenance products to keep the top in good condition. The top looks great and the team did an outstanding job! I will go back for sure.

oliver

"2016 Jeep Wrangler "

Had a great overall experience at Tasca in Westerly, RI. Al in sales was incredibly helpful and took the time to go over everything in detail with me. Love my 2016 Jeep Wrangler!!

bjenn73
6/25/2016

"Efficient Curteous customer treated first class"

What more can I say they are always spot-on with making each customer 'SATISFIED' . I worked with Darin this time and it was clear he went to the Tasca class on service. my car needed to stay overnight Darin had a car brought out for me and I was on my way in no time and my car was fixed and back to me by 10:00 next morning Thanks To Darin My next car that i buy will be my third car fro Tasca

Darin