Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

9 Post Rd,
Westerly, Rhode Island 02891
Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Westerly, RI, also serving Mystic, CT and Providence, RI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (401) 596-2077 if you have any questions or comments. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Learn More

Jingram16
2/08/2016

"Great "

Al was a good sales man and funny. I asked questions and he answered quickly and truthfully. I would recommend this dealer to anyone who asked me where I got my vehicle

Mike
2/06/2016

"We needed a nice used minivan"

I liked the dealership, we didn't feel pressured. Everyone there was friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Rick Novak was so helpful and we enjoyed working with him. Very happy with the van we found. Thanks

JHC15
2/05/2016

"Buying a Chrysler 2015 200"

I was very pleased with the way Roland Lapre handled my purchase.He took his time explaining everything i needed to know about the car i was buying and gave me a lesion on the touch scree,including hooking my iPhone to{BLUE Tooth} and making my first call.I was completely at ease with Roland,s personal touch.

JGSandys
2/04/2016

"A pleasure to deal with!"

I was looking for a clean used cargo van for my business. Called Tasca, told Rick Novak what I was looking for. Rick found the vehicle at other Tasca dealership and had it shipped to Westerly for my inspection. Van arrived next day, and it was perfect for our needs. Made a good deal and took delivery. After delivery noticed rear door had closing issues because of a minor bumper issue, Rick took vehicle back and replace bumper no questions asked! This is how buying a vehicle should be. Big fan of Tasca Westerly, and Rick Novak!!

mchc
2/03/2016

"Exceptional "

Nice dealership with exceptional employes. Rick Novak did not only help me choose the car I wanted, but he even delivered it to my house.

Alexp911
2/01/2016

"The best buy ever"

Today, I took delivery of my new car, a BMW 335xi. I came to Tasca last week and met with Rick Novak, who is a rock star salesperson. Rick took the time with me to fully demonstrate the car and worked tirelessly to get me a deal that I was comfortable with. He was polite, fun, energetic and a real professional in every sense of the word. At my request, he took me to another mechanic for them to look over the car for a second opinion. He helped me through the insurance process and the finance process. He worked really hard for me and I know that I would NOT have purchased this car if Rick wasn't there at Tasca. If more salespeople were like Rick, buying a car would be fun rather than a headache. Rick should be teaching other salespeople how to sell as if the customer is the number one person. Rick really cares and it shows. Everyone at Tasca seemed really nice. If you want a truly exceptional salesperson to help you get the car of your dreams visit Rick at Tasca. You will be far more than satisfied. You will be delighted!

jimmycfjunior
2/01/2016

"Good experience"

Went in over Thanksgiving and found the salesperson Rick Novak. He was great, very approachable and kind. Found me exactly what I was looking for and for a great price, as well. Overall a great car buying experience, would recommend!

Trombino20
1/31/2016

"My First Car Buying Experience "

Yesterday was my first experience buying a car and i never thought I would do it or even go through with it if it wasn't for the TASCA team. Jen is an amazing saleswoman and person. If it was not for Jen I was walking away asking for my down payment to be reimbursed. She made everything easy for me to understand and worked with me through the whole process. She is truly an asset to the TASCA team. Rick and Al helped me understand how the temporary plates and registration work. Made it very clear and easy to understand for me. As a first time buyer it was tough for me to understand certain terms and percentages and they have all the patience in the world with what they do. Rick said to me, "Selling a car is fun and should be all about the customer." I can tell they really enjoy their job and make it fun and easy for the customer. I sat at Dons desk for what felt like an eternity of paper work, which it was but he made it very clear, understanding, and easy for me. We filled out every paper and he explained everything to me that I signed, why I am signing and what I am covered with. He explained to me things that I couldn't go up to my father and ask because I honestly don't think he would know either. As we were waiting for papers to print we talked about football and four wheeler and it was more of a common ground and on a personal level than just a car salesman and customer, and that was something I really appreciated. Paul helped me in a way that I couldn't believe. My father yanked the car I was going to trade in because he wanted to keep it but he originally told me I could trade it in if I wanted. When Paul found that out he was able to lower the price of the Jeep because he wanted to make sure I could afford what I was getting into. I had a bad experience on the floor with a salesman and Paul, again when he found out gave me a lowered price because of my dissatisfaction. He made it then affordable for me because at that point I was going to walk away because I didn't know if I could afford the jeep without trading in the car I had. The team here at TASCA is an amazing group of individuals with the same goals and determination inside the shop. I feel in a business you need a group of people, a team, like TASCA. When I left yesterday, they said come by anytime to just say hello! That made me feel wanted and appreciated. I will always recommend TASCA and these people to anyone, anytime. They truly made everything easy, simple, and doable for me. I cant thank them enough. I am a customer for life!

Happy Couple
1/31/2016

"Easy!"

My car technically was not a sale but a trade for trade on a vehicle. Both Rick Novak and Don made the transaction very easy. The dealership was extremely busy when we arrived to pick up the new Jeep but both Rick and Don made us a priority and we took ownership on the Jeep in a very short period of time. Thanks guys! Jen also gets a big "thank you" for her initial meeting with us.

N10205396
1/29/2016

"Best in class customer service! "

Rick and Jen went out of their way to make what started as a terrible first buyer experience into a great experience. After complications with other dealerships Tasca and particularly Rick and Jen drove an hour to pick up a car for me to test drive, as if that weren't enough they drove an additional hour to pick me up since I didn't have access to a vehicle to visit the store! Would definitely shop from Tasca again!

Reviews of Don Metivier