Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Westerly, RI, also serving Mystic, CT and Providence, RI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (401) 596-2077 if you have any questions or comments. Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Shaun
12/19/2014

"Buying a new car"

David LeGates provided excellent customer service as I had a short timeline to purchase a car. He went the extra mile throughout the process and truly appreciated the personal touch. I would recommend David to all my family and friends. Tasca is an outstanding dealership and makes the car buying experience seamless.

rcoia1971
12/16/2014

"Very happy with the purchase of my new 2014 Dart."

I had my heart set on a specific color and set of options for my new Dart. Could not find what I was looking for locally, but Roland was able to find exactly what I wanted and had it at the dealership the next day! Every step of the buying process was smooth and professional. Financing was a breeze, and in no time I was driving off in my new Dart. The employees that I talked to were very friendly and genuinely loved helping their customers.

edthaman

"Excellent Experience"

My husband and I have bought more than one vehicle from Tasca and each time, we have had a great experience! No hassle, no hype.

Brittleclair13
12/03/2014

"Experience at Tasca CDJ of westerly "

I had a great experience at Tasca CDJ. My vehicle was serviced with no problems at all. The people were very friendly and welcoming. Overall they were awesome and I will definitely be bringing my vehicle back. Also, I will definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends of mine for both service or sales.

kathryn.anderson.9678

"Amazing service "

The customer service at this dealership is amazing. They really go above and beyond for their customers! When my family is ready to get a second car I'm going to get it from them!

MissCorey11
12/02/2014

"Corey's new Jeep :)"

I had been looking at a jeep online for a couple of weeks (and staring at it every time I drove by!) and decided to bite the bullet and stop in. Frank came right out to greet me, he was top notch professional and very nice. I made an appt with him to go back later that day with my car so they could take a look at what I was going to trade. When I went back later that day Frank was again very nice, answered all my questions and we went for a nice test drive through the beaches. He was very knowledgable and was able to answer all the questions I threw at him. We then went back to the dealership to crunch numbers and I ended up making a deal for only a few dollars above what I was asking for. I went back to pick up my beautiful new jeep the next Tuesday and everything has been great since. I only had one issue with a low key battery a couple days after pick up but the service dept took care of it right away. Highly recommend Tasca, go see Frank, he'll take great care of you!

Paysamm
11/29/2014

"Sales"

Very easy to deal with Great group of guys. My original purchase turned out not to be what I expected, I returned to the dealer to express my concerns with the vehicle I purchased, I was able to upgrade my model to my satisfaction.

Ejune
11/29/2014

"Will definitely will be back"

I recently purchased a Jeep from Tasca in Westerly and all I can say is...WOW! I went to other dealerships in CT and RI and the team at Tasca was so great. They put my car buying nerves at easy and gave me a great deal. Thanks to Don, the sales manager and Mike Tasca for putting me in my new Jeep! Highly, highly recommended!

Peterdodge
11/28/2014

"non negotiable"

I was disappointed with the way I was quickly dismissed through the negotiation process. In addition I was insulted with the offer on my trade. I left there and went to another dealer (metro) who sold me the same vehicle for considerably less (charger r/t max awd) and gave me thousands more for my trade. I purchase a new car every 2 to 3 years and will not return to Tasca. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Tasca Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

November 29, 2014

Mr. Dodge I thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and I'm sorry you had a bad experience at our dealership. We've checked our records and we haven't had a AWD Charger RT MAX in stock all year? Perhaps there was a misunderstanding of the deal structure? Either way, we are very sorry we lost your business to another dealer. Since 1943 when my Grandfather Bob Tasca, Sr started my families commitment that YOU WILL BE SATISFIED has been the foundation of our business and with 8 Tascas actively working in the business every day customer satisfaction will always remain our 1st priority. We wish you good luck with your new car and we hope next time around you give Tasca another shot. -Michael Tasca

IrocD
11/28/2014

"Tasca is on another level!! "

I was hesitant to believe that Tasca was unlike any other dealership, as I was told. Boy was I wrong! Tasca has re-invented the dealership experience, and this is the way it should be! They make you feel like you're the only customer they have, and their pricing is more than fair. I paid several thousand dollars less than the market average for my Charger, and Don Metivier the sales manager went out of his way to help get my 'shaky' credit approved. All in all, it was the single most enjoyable and refreshing experience I've ever had buying a car, and I will most certainly be buying my next one there. THANK YOU TASCA!!!

Reviews of Don Metivier

Reviews of "Mac" McCullough
"Mac" McCullough

Reviews of Linda Payson
Linda Payson

Reviews of Frank Vescera, Jr.
Frank Vescera, Jr.