Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

7429 Ritchie Highway,
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061
Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Info
About Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

We are The #1 selling Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer in The State Of Maryland. Proudly serving the community since 1956. Tate is #1 because of our reputation for fair deals and outstanding customer service. "Known For The Customers We Keep".

About Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Learn More

Christa12
4/14/2015

"Great Deal, Amazing Service!"

When I went into Tate, I was not expecting to buy a new car due to the price range. I had been shopping around for a used car for over a month. My father recently bought a new Jeep from Tate and convinced me to go check out the lot, just to see if there was anything I liked in my price range. As I walked around the lot, Daryn greeted us with enthusiasm and showed us the inventory. I still didn't see anything that I truly wanted, but Daryn sat me down and helped me figure out what I wanted in a car. He found many different Patriots with options in my price range, then worked with the manager, Matt Higgins, to get me an AMAZING deal. Since this was a huge decision, I decided to go check out a used sales lot just to solidify my choice. As I was visiting the used lot, I realized that the car Daryn was offering was a once-in-a-lifetime deal. When I came back to Tate, Daryn did a happy dance, knowing that I had made the right decision. He quickly got us through the payment process, and even connected my phone to the bluetooth in the car. I am very happy with my new Jeep Patriot, and wouldn't have it without the wonderful service of Daryn and Matt!

Bquinn
3/10/2015

"Our new Grand Cherokee Jeep "

The Guy's at Tate (Darren & Matt) made the car buying experience comfortable, quick, and very reasonable. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and colleagues. Bob-

Darren - new guy

tjeleniewski
9/25/2014

"outstanding"

I committed the mortal sin of filling my diesel with gasoline (500 miles from home) on a Saturday. Kevin took my vehicle in right away, no waiting. Service department worked on it all day and had me back on the road by 3 PM. Fantastic service,

Kevin (service)

AmandaH1980
9/13/2014

"A great place to buy a pre-owned vehicle! Still the best!"

I have gone to a couple of other dealerships in search of a used vehicle. I felt like the other dealerships pretty much showed me terrible vehicles in my price range. Then I remembered my wonderful experience that I had when I bought a vehicle with my ex husband several years ago. I am not even sure why I didn't thing of Tate in the first place this time. Cliff greeted me right away the moment I walked into the dealership. He was incredibly friendly. I felt absolutely no pressure at all to buy a car because I did say that I was just shopping around. The other dealerships just walked me over to the worst cars on the lot. Tate is not like that at all. And they will not even sell cars that are in bad condition in the first place. He pointed out this beautiful Chrysler Sebring LX. It is an older vehicle, but it is in excellent condition and low mileage for the age. When it came to the price, he asked me what I felt was reasonable. He took my offer right over Judy, the Business Manager. He came back with a very good price which included taxes, tags, and all of the other fees that you should always consider when negotiating a price. I will be finalizing the deal next week, and I must say that my buying experience was not stressful at all. I feel like other dealerships treat you differently when you are paying cash for a car. I didn't even have to sit there and play the price haggling game at all. I am excited about my purchase because this is the first car that I will be owning by myself. I would highly recommend Tate to anybody whether or not you're buying a new or pre owned vehicle. I will certainly be taking my sister there when she purchases another vehicle! Thank you so much for being one of the best dealerships in the area! Keep up the outstanding customer service!

marksheehy
8/24/2014

"Price Negotiation - Used Vehicles"

I saw a nice used 2013 Ram Crew Cab at the Tate Used Car Center. I did have two (2) trade-ins which were a complication on itself. However, after negotiating and then settling on a price, the salesman calls back and says the price is + taxes, the silly dealer processing fee, tags, and other fees. Now, this would have added about another $2,000 to $3,000 to the price of that he price of the vehicle. Now, I know that the price countered on to the dealer's price was ON THE ROAD. I do not know anyone who negotiates a car price other than ON THE ROAD. Anyway, i had accepted the price and was on may way to sign the paperwork, etc. when the salesman called back to say the price was final negotiated price was did not include taxes, the silly dealer processing fee, tags, etc. Needless to say i called the manager and he was basically tough. I have bought numerous cars from Tate and I will not be bying another car from them due to their deceptive sales tactics. AGain, I have bought many a car from many dealers and many different manufacturers and all those dealers, including my previous purchases from Tate, were negotiated prices as on the road. THEREFORE, IF YOU CHOOSE TO BUY YOUR CAR FROM TATE, REMEMBER THE THAT NEGOTIATED PRICE IS NOT THE PRICE YOU WILL PAY. Add on taxes, tags, the silly dealer processing fee, and other expenses. This is not the way to do business and I hope all future customers will take head in negotiating their price to pay at Tate.

heatherandjr77
8/18/2014

"Great place to get a car"

Everyone involved did everything they could to get me a veichle. I am very pleased with the results and will continue to tell everyone I know and come back myself in the future. Thank you again!

ntmusic7
8/05/2014

"awesome service!"

We were very nervous about getting a new car,however,we had the most awesome experience of getting our car which we are very pleased of the outcome.

abrooks91109
8/01/2014

"2010 chrystler town & country"

Quick, easy purchase, salesman was very good to work with! I will definitely work with him again, I and will definitely recommend him to others!

Zcramer
6/29/2014

"It was worth a look. "

I stopped by looking for a good truck for a good price. I ended up with a great truck for a great price. William greeted me shortly after my arrival. The dealership had a nice inventory, William showed me a couple of trucks, then I knew what I wanted. He was easy to work with, knowledgable about the trucks. He worked hard to get me the truck I wanted at the price I was happy with. Without any pressure or drama. It was all nice and easy. I would go back to tate dodge again, and I would defiantly work with William again.

slvr340
6/10/2014

"Second Purchase"

This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from Tate Used. We would highly recommend buying through here and I anticipate that when the time comes, we will again. Add for our salesman Will Butler, he was a pleasure to deal with. Keep up the good work and thanks again.

David baker