I will never do business with Tate DodgeChryslerJeep again. I endured three days of shoddy dealership tactics and run-arounds! I am an individual that values my time and the time of others. Before I go to any dealership in search of a new vehicle, I do my due diligence and review the market value of the vehicle I am interested in, as well as the market value of my current vehicle, should I decide to trade up. I also review my personal finances and determine the maximum amount I am comfortable with spending/financing. I am very straight forward with the sales personnel when I arrive at a dealership, if we can get to where I need to be, we make a deal, if not I leave. I recently purchased a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Tate for my wife (Chris H. in New Car Sales was great) and everything went smoothly, so smooth in fact, that I decided to return a few days later to possibly buy a new vehicle for myself. I test drove a new Durango R/T and was so impressed with the vehicle, I was ready to do another deal with Tate. However, this time around, I was extremely disappointed and frustrated with the entire process. First, the Sales Consultant (Tom G.) wasn't straight forward about pricing and applicable discounts, nor were the Sales Managers (not sure of their names). They undervalued my trade-in vehicle by $3K. When I informed them that the price offering was not acceptable to me and I wanted to leave, they requested I allow them to review the numbers and "see what they could do". (Typical dealership tactics.) After an hour waiting, I was told "they worked the numbers and had me at my requested price point", if only I would sit down with their Business Manager (Patrick O.) At this point I still didn't have a final price in front of me to review. After another hour waiting for the business manager, I was told I was getting the "best" finance rate they could get me, however, the final price was still not what I had requested and they still hadn't increased the value of my trade. At that point, I expressed my displeasure and left the dealership. The following day, I received a call from the business manager stating that they would still like to work out a deal with me and that they were able to lower my interest rate to get me "closer" to my bottom line. (If they could lower the rate, why wasn't I given it the night before?) And that they where able to "find" another applicable discount. (Once again, where was this discount the night before?) I again asked about the value of my trade and they were only "willing" to come up in price another $1K. which was still $2K below what I was willing to accept. I once again informed them that they were still not at my requested price point and that I was not willing to depart with my vehicle for less than the fair market value I had requested. It was then requested I bring my vehicle back in for re-evaluation by the Used Car Sales Manager (Ken M.), however, when I agreed to bring the vehicle in that evening, (it was 5pm), I was informed that both the New Car GSM (Glen) and the Used Car SM had left for the evening and a determination could not be made until the next day. On the third day, I was greeted by another voicemail from the Finance manager that informed me that they were pleased to inform me that they had decided to raise their offer on my trade--$200 whole dollars. Needless to say, we did not do the deal.