Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM
Call
Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Info
About Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

We are The #1 selling Dodge Chrysler Jeep Dealer in The State Of Maryland. Proudly serving the community since 1956. Tate is #1 because of our reputation for fair deals and outstanding customer service. "Known For The Customers We Keep".

About Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM Learn More

"Great place to get a car"

Everyone involved did everything they could to get me a veichle. I am very pleased with the results and will continue to tell everyone I know and come back myself in the future. Thank you again!

"awesome service!"

We were very nervous about getting a new car,however,we had the most awesome experience of getting our car which we are very pleased of the outcome.

"2010 chrystler town & country"

Quick, easy purchase, salesman was very good to work with! I will definitely work with him again, I and will definitely recommend him to others!

"It was worth a look. "

I stopped by looking for a good truck for a good price. I ended up with a great truck for a great price. William greeted me shortly after my arrival. The dealership had a nice inventory, William showed me a couple of trucks, then I knew what I wanted. He was easy to work with, knowledgable about the trucks. He worked hard to get me the truck I wanted at the price I was happy with. Without any pressure or drama. It was all nice and easy. I would go back to tate dodge again, and I would defiantly work with William again.

"Second Purchase"

This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from Tate Used. We would highly recommend buying through here and I anticipate that when the time comes, we will again. Add for our salesman Will Butler, he was a pleasure to deal with. Keep up the good work and thanks again.

David baker

"My new used car"

I found a 2013 Chrysler Town & Country online and was sure I wanted it so I made arrangements to come in and test drive it. When I got there I was met by Will and the used car sales manager (Butch Rupert), they proceeded to tell me that unfortunately the vehicle I had seen online had been sold BUT they had found what they felt would be a suitable replacement - it was/is. It was the same price & model so no real pain. The vehicle needed a couple of minor "adjustments" - add heated seats, fix rear windows, fix remote key fob and get owners manual - which they agreed to so I bought the vehicle the same day(Saturday). It is now Friday and all "adjustments" have been taken of. They made the appointment for Thursday and everything went off without a hitch. All is good and I am very happy with my purchase and the sales force involved. Bruce

"Excellent Experience"

My 19 year old son stopped into this dealership looking for a car and immediately felt welcome. He was treated with respect and importance and Mr. Butler showed him several vehicles in his price range at both used car locations on Ritchie Highway. I then met them at the dealership and we purchased a used 2012 Chevrolet Cruze in less than 2 hours. They matched our written trade from CarMax. It was one of the most efficient, pleasant experiences I have had at a car dealership. The Sales Manager, I believe was Mr. Rupert, Mr. Butler and Mr. Campbell in finance were all to thank for this great experience. I have one happy son, who is so excited with his new car. They gave us a fantastic deal and the monthly payment is right where we wanted it to be. I would most definitely recommend this dealership and I will be sure to visit the next time I am need of a vehicle!

Mr. Rupert - Sales Manager, Daniel Campbell

"Great experience"

Will Butler was great and I would work with him again. The dealership was also great and I would return.. My husband bought the truck so he was there the most.

"WORST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!!!!"

I have purchased a lot of vehicles to be honest I have had 5 vehicles in 6 years all from different dealerships and Tate was by far the worst!!!! I called at least seven times, would be transferred 3-4 times to some one who couldn't help me. I came in memorial day to purchase a brand new jeep, I called having some other questions later in the week nobody seem to know the answer and apparently the person who did wasn't in which doesn't make sense I don't understand how 1 person has the answer to 1 question. I spoke with the sales manager on the phone who had a very poor attitude, was rude, yelled and actually hung up on me!!!!! This sales manager should not be the dealership business, my father is a salesman I know how the business works you have to be a people person and this man is far from it!!! I will never buy a vehicle from tate, I went to Bob Bell bought a brand new Ford and am extremely happy. Tate was just a waste of time and I will never go back. Rudest people I have ever met!!!!! DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!!

Tate Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 31, 2014

I am very sorry to hear of your negative experience at our dealership. We are Maryland's top selling Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer as well as Dealer Rater's "2013 Dealer of The Year". Obviously, customer satisfaction is a top priority for us. Everyone at the dealership did the best they could to accommodate this customers requests. Both of our sales managers deny "yelling" or "hanging up" on anyone.

"Cursing salesman"

We were taken back by Jack's use of curse words when working with us. He also seemed to have very little knowledge of the cars we were looking at. He also did not know rebates or leases. Just a poor experience.

William Butler