Taylor Ford

Don  Moon, New Vehicle Sales, Taylor Ford

Don Moon

New Vehicle Sales

June 21, 2017

"Amazing experience as always"

- abc123

Steve Miller was extremely helpful with my new vehicle purchase. He was able to answer all of the questions I had and made my experience perfect! Thank you Steve Miller!!!

Steve Miller

June 17, 2017

"A great overall experience"

- Kimmies123

I must say that our salesman Bryan Patton helped us tremendously with our lease termination, a new lease and a buy. Very knowledgeable and personable. I felt like we were family and had known him for years. Everyone from the manager to finance was supper. We are very happy. Would recommend these guys to anyone wanting a Ford product. Thank you very much.

Bryan,Brian and Michael

June 17, 2017

"2017 Escape"

- Rbaclich26

Matt helped me get out of my Fusion and into a brand new Escape. He was the best salesman I have ever had and made the entire process so easy and exciting.

Matt Siskoff