Team Hyundai

22514 Three Notch Road,
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
Team Hyundai Info
About Team Hyundai

Team Hyundai knows it is hard to decide on a new car. That's why our friendly sales staff will answer your questions and help you find the car that's right for you. We have a large selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs and we think you'll find just what you're looking for. Visit our hours and directions page and then come down and see us! Come see the large selection of used cars, trucks and SUVs at Team Hyundai. Each one is inspected by our service department to make sure it will keep you on the road for years to come. Once you've found what you are looking for let our knowledgeable financial department find the right loan for your budget. You can pre-qualify online and start the process. Our ASE certified technicians will take care of your next oil change, tire rotation or scheduled maintenance quickly and professionally. You can schedule an appointment, view our service specials or order parts online. Come in to Team Hyundai where you get more car for less money!

About Team Hyundai Learn More

Saturday Closed

samevans90
4/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Love working with Team Hyundai in Lex Park! Professional staff, attentive to details, quick and friendly. Love my new Tuscon and its exactly what I was looking for!

julie.larocco
4/15/2016

"My car"

It was great. Brian was great and attentive to my needs. They had the perfect car for me. He explained all the features on the car.

Kathy in service

westc347
3/23/2016

"Friendly and Professional"

I was most satisfied with the knowledgeable and professional manner of the staff. I would recommend this dealership not only for buying a car but also with the service of the car afterwards. This was my second car purchase here and if I purchase another car in the future it would be here.

John Peed the owner

sunway
3/21/2016

"Easy New Car Purchase - Happy Customer!"

I stopped in for a test drive to narrow down the type of vehicle I wanted to purchase but did not plan to purchase that day. My Sales Rep was outstanding! He was totally professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and assisted me in every way possible. He did not push me at all, but was very patient and more than willing to answer all my questions. His insight helped to match the perfect vehicle on the lot to my personality and needs. His patience paid off! We crossed the finish line to a sale! I bought a 2016 Hyundai Tucson the next day and could not be happier! He even put my state tags on the vehicle when they came in a few days later. Now that's service! Thank you, Hyundai, for a great experience!

Craig - in Finance Dept.

SONOFWRENCHBENDER
1/13/2016

"thanks"

always a good experience, sales and service excellent, will always recommend team Hyundai in Lexington park l l l l l l l l l l

SBHAW
1/10/2016

"Outstanding experience "

We've purchased 6 vehicles from this dealership. They are very fair and don't pressure you into a vehicle. We have purchased 3 vehicles from Scott Mueller. He is very informative and professional.

RUTT44
12/08/2015

"TUCSON PURCHASE"

Jamie Pizzo is an Outstanding sales person. Family has now bought four (4)+ vehicles and always seeks out Jamie to deal directly with. 5 Star rating. She is a great reflection of the Dealership. Waited to purchase this vehicle until I knew Jamie was available to assist. Thank you, William

Jamie, Pizzo

EVELYN_MARIE
11/19/2015

"Third vehicle bought from Team Hyundai!"

Scott is a great salesperson to work with, this was the third vehicle our family has bought from him. It was also a pleasure working with Alyssa (?) - finance. No doubt we'll be back.

Alyssa(?) - finance

BMSNYDER739
10/12/2015

"Great process"

I thoroughly enjoyed my buying experience at TEAM Hyundai. The sales rep was knowledgeable in the vehicles I wanted to compare. She had the vehicles ready to test drive upon my arrival. After choosing which vehicle I wanted they worked to make sure I had the best deal possible and it fit my needs. My car was clean and ready quickly. The sales rep made sure I was fully informed but never felt pressured.The process was easy and relaxed.

Jaime Pizzo

THEVANDERWESTS
10/04/2015

"Jamie Pizzo is AWESOME"

If you are looking for a Hyundai - Go see Jamie Pizzo. She is AWESOME. We have bought 5 Hyundai's from her, and 1 used Ford pick up. She will work to determine your needs and get you a great deal.

Jamie Pizzo