Team Hyundai

Nathan Martin

January 10, 2017

"2017 Santa Fe Purchase"

- rosasungyi Verified Customer

Great sales person, not pushing and let me tell her what I wanted. Would buy from her again in the future. Will take my vehicle to get it serviced by them.

January 06, 2017

"Newton"

- hisparents04 Verified Customer

It was great experience and I would recommend them to others in the area. Everything was very positive and I felt comfortable. The 25 word minimum for this review is too long. I would recommend you consider a shorter length.

January 05, 2017

"Awesome car & dealership!"

- kchac Verified Customer

I was looking for a car with better gas mileage than I was getting (average 23 mpg) and a few luxuries, like heated seats & XM radio. I ended up with a Sonata Limited and love it! My favorite feature is the trunk release. When I stand behind the locked vehicle with a load of groceries, it recognizes the key, and pops the trunk. No more having to dim my high beams either. I just leave my lights on auto, and it takes care of switching back & forth between regular & high beam! Aaron Taylor was our sales person and he was professional, friendly and very thorough. The day I purchased my car, one of the staff members had been in a fatal car accident just hours before. Aaron apologized for the delay in our finance paperwork, but I hadn't noticed since I was still waiting for my husband to meet me there - and that's when I found out about the employee's passing. I was impressed that the staff kept it together so well.

Team Hyundai, Lexington Park, MD, 20653