Team Hyundai

Team Hyundai

Call
Team Hyundai Info
About Team Hyundai

Team Hyundai knows it is hard to decide on a new car. That's why our friendly sales staff will answer your questions and help you find the car that's right for you. We have a large selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs and we think you'll find just what you're looking for. Visit our hours and directions page and then come down and see us! Come see the large selection of used cars, trucks and SUVs at Team Hyundai. Each one is inspected by our service department to make sure it will keep you on the road for years to come. Once you've found what you are looking for let our knowledgeable financial department find the right loan for your budget. You can pre-qualify online and start the process. Our ASE certified technicians will take care of your next oil change, tire rotation or scheduled maintenance quickly and professionally. You can schedule an appointment, view our service specials or order parts online. Come in to Team Hyundai where you get more car for less money!

About Team Hyundai Learn More

Saturday Closed

"New 2014 Genesis Coupe Ultimate Purchase"

Transaction was hassle-free. The Salesman (Johnny C.) was very professional provided the lowest price without the normal underhanded car dealer sales technics. The finance manager was able to get me a excellent financing rate.

Johnny C.

"My daughter's car had died the previous night and we..."

My daughter's car had died the previous night and we needed a replacement vehicle immediately for her daily commute to Waldorf. I'd gone to another dealership in the local area before I went to the Toyota Dealership and was unhappy with that experience. I came onto the lot at the Toyota Dealership with not a lot of hope of getting a car so late at night, but Mr. Bailey found us a great vehicle at a reasonable price and we were out the door with keys in hand within hours! Mr. Bailey greated me on the lot immediately, was very friendly and professional, and made our buying experience pleasurable. I would recommend the dealership, and Mr. Bailey in particular, to anybody looking for a new or used vehicle.

"Jorge was very friendly , worked with me a lot and talked..."

Jorge was very friendly , worked with me a lot and talked and shared story's with me. Offered me some water. He was verry good sales person .

"I went into this dealership with no intentions of buying..."

I went into this dealership with no intentions of buying a car. Jim Cotter was so very helpful and pretty much sold me from the moment we spoke. After talking with him I decided that this was the dealership that I wanted to do business with. He made the transaction smooth, friendly, professional, and most of all made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Jim to anyone of my friends and family looking to buy a new car.

"We gave the car to our daughter as a surprise gift so..."

We gave the car to our daughter as a surprise gift so Jason came to our house to show our daughter the features of her car and make sure she was comfortable in the operation of everything.

"This was the second new car our family has puchased from..."

This was the second new car our family has puchased from Team Hyundai. As with the first experience, we were again very impressed with Team Hyundai. Our salesperson, Brian Rhodes was friendly, professional and respectful. His "no-pressure" approach and thorough knowledge of the automobiles and the car buying process was exemplary. The financial manager, Reggie Rainey, was also professional, personable, and knowledgeable, explaining all aspects of the process and answering our questions with great patience. We highly recommend Team Hyundai for new car buying service.

"Mr. Mueller was very thorough explaining the differences..."

Mr. Mueller was very thorough explaining the differences between your Hyundai models. I came to your dealership with little knowledge of the models and Mr. Muller patiently explained the differences. His easy going manner and knowledge of the models helped me make the best choice for me. I am thrilled with my Hyundai Sonata. He followed up my buying experience by contacting me the other evening to ask if I was having any issues or questions regarding my new purchase. He offered some advice about my bluetooth connection and stated that he will assist in helping me adjust the volume on my bluetooth setting of my car. Mr. Mueller is definitely a kind man and a terrific salesman. He did not make me feel pressured and his relaxed demeanor made my automobile purchase stress free. Thank you Scott Mueller!

"Brian Rhodes did something that I don't think I have..."

Brian Rhodes did something that I don't think I have ever experienced when buying a new car. He took the time to sit in the car and guide me through all the functions of the Hyundai (Hunda) Elantra GT controls and also set up my phone to blue tooth with the car. Great work!

Brian Rhodes

"We just purchased our 6th Hyundai from your dealer last..."

We just purchased our 6th Hyundai from your dealer last week. The salesperson (Brian) was 100% no pressure and we were able to keep our monthly car note to just what we requested. That has never happened in our experience of purchasing cars. We will return when it's time to get a new car.

"My husband and I looked at the Santa Fe Spot which..."

My husband and I looked at the Santa Fe Spot which seemed to be the correct size car for me to drive. I researched this vehicle, the only downside was that the back is not too clear to see out the rear window. The size and comfort is what I was looking for and am quite happy with my purchase. The men at the dealership very helpful with me when I was asking questions. I have no complaints. Mary Ann Cheston

Reviews of Robbie Anderson