Team Hyundai

22514 Three Notch Road,
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
Team Hyundai Info
About Team Hyundai

Team Hyundai knows it is hard to decide on a new car. That's why our friendly sales staff will answer your questions and help you find the car that's right for you. We have a large selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs and we think you'll find just what you're looking for. Visit our hours and directions page and then come down and see us! Come see the large selection of used cars, trucks and SUVs at Team Hyundai. Each one is inspected by our service department to make sure it will keep you on the road for years to come. Once you've found what you are looking for let our knowledgeable financial department find the right loan for your budget. You can pre-qualify online and start the process. Our ASE certified technicians will take care of your next oil change, tire rotation or scheduled maintenance quickly and professionally. You can schedule an appointment, view our service specials or order parts online. Come in to Team Hyundai where you get more car for less money!

About Team Hyundai Learn More

Saturday Closed

Jb0821
5/28/2015

"Time in service"

I was in and out within 45 min. Great job I will always return here for service. I really hope nothing changes

TANIADEE
5/27/2015

"Over-all it was a pleasurable experience."

I did have to come back to the dealership to have my Blue Link set up. Not the biggest deal since I was bringing it back for the protective coating application. However, I live in Vacaville so it's a bit of a trek to get to the dealership.

WOODS

JPJOEPARSONS
5/24/2015

"Nice experience."

No pressure. Honest staff. Great vehicle. We will return if/when we need a new vehicle. Mr. Rhodes is very knowledgeable and helped us through what can be a difficult process.

Diane
3/14/2015

"Great car buying experience"

The sales man Scott was absolutely amazing. He didn't pressure me and let me test different cars until I found the one I loved. He was professional, friendly, and not overbearing which made the experience fantastic for myself and my teenage daughter who happened to be with me. My first vehicle purchase was a hyundai and I was so happy with that car I have chosen to stick with this company for my newest car. Kudos to the team in Lexington Park for making my experience perfect.

leslie88
12/22/2014

"A Stress-Free Purchase"

I found my purchase experience to be actually enjoyable. A car is a large purchase, but I know that all with whom I worked at Team Hyundai did their best to be transparent and give me a fair price. I am thrilled with my Elantra GT. My salesperson, Anthony Bernal (on the Team Toyota side but part of the same organization) was easy to work with and did not pressure me in the least. He handled the transaction with ease and good humor. When I returned for tags and BlueLink help, he was a courteous and friendly as the day he sold the car. I highly recommend Anthony and the entire Hyundai/Toyota dealership.

Anthony Bernal

pnaley
6/16/2014

"New 2014 Genesis Coupe Ultimate Purchase"

Transaction was hassle-free. The Salesman (Johnny C.) was very professional provided the lowest price without the normal underhanded car dealer sales technics. The finance manager was able to get me a excellent financing rate.

Johnny C.

Jenkinsjj
2/27/2014

"My daughter's car had died the previous night and we..."

My daughter's car had died the previous night and we needed a replacement vehicle immediately for her daily commute to Waldorf. I'd gone to another dealership in the local area before I went to the Toyota Dealership and was unhappy with that experience. I came onto the lot at the Toyota Dealership with not a lot of hope of getting a car so late at night, but Mr. Bailey found us a great vehicle at a reasonable price and we were out the door with keys in hand within hours! Mr. Bailey greated me on the lot immediately, was very friendly and professional, and made our buying experience pleasurable. I would recommend the dealership, and Mr. Bailey in particular, to anybody looking for a new or used vehicle.

Wbattle5
10/19/2013

"Jorge was very friendly , worked with me a lot and talked..."

Jorge was very friendly , worked with me a lot and talked and shared story's with me. Offered me some water. He was verry good sales person .

lraley
9/13/2013

"I went into this dealership with no intentions of buying..."

I went into this dealership with no intentions of buying a car. Jim Cotter was so very helpful and pretty much sold me from the moment we spoke. After talking with him I decided that this was the dealership that I wanted to do business with. He made the transaction smooth, friendly, professional, and most of all made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Jim to anyone of my friends and family looking to buy a new car.

Lengquist
8/28/2013

"We gave the car to our daughter as a surprise gift so..."

We gave the car to our daughter as a surprise gift so Jason came to our house to show our daughter the features of her car and make sure she was comfortable in the operation of everything.

Reviews of Scott Mueller