Team Hyundai

22514 Three Notch Road,
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
Team Hyundai Info
About Team Hyundai

Team Hyundai knows it is hard to decide on a new car. That's why our friendly sales staff will answer your questions and help you find the car that's right for you. We have a large selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs and we think you'll find just what you're looking for. Visit our hours and directions page and then come down and see us! Come see the large selection of used cars, trucks and SUVs at Team Hyundai. Each one is inspected by our service department to make sure it will keep you on the road for years to come. Once you've found what you are looking for let our knowledgeable financial department find the right loan for your budget. You can pre-qualify online and start the process. Our ASE certified technicians will take care of your next oil change, tire rotation or scheduled maintenance quickly and professionally. You can schedule an appointment, view our service specials or order parts online. Come in to Team Hyundai where you get more car for less money!

About Team Hyundai Learn More

Saturday Closed

lara.rupinski
6/30/2016

"Perfect car!!"

Excellent experience. I love my new car. Everything I wanted. It's perfect. Brian is a perfect salesman. You should definitely purchase a car from this dealership.

radrake
6/17/2016

"Nothing better to say"

Nothing better to say...Everyone was very friendly...Glad I went back to buy there again. I have a 2007 Sonata which I'm keeping it. I can't think of anything else to say.

Bill Sommers?

joyce.tipton
6/11/2016

"Excelant Team at car dealership"

Team Hyundai very professional group of folks even in the service department. Each and every time during service visits treated with the greatest respect from all staff. In the sales area, great professionals, they do not run up to you forcing to buy car. They ask can I help you.

Jamie

tclc
5/09/2016

"New Vehicle Purchase"

My sales agent was Brian Rhodes. He was wonderful to work with. He was patient, kind, truly showed concern to make sure I was happy with the choice I was making in my new vehicle purchase. I feel that he is a role model that other sales agents should follow to make the entire experience comfortable leaving the customer with a feeling of trust. A true example of great Customer Service!!! The finance agent and process was also very informative, positive, and friendly. I felt well informed in making my decision. It was all very straight forward leaving me with no doubt that I was not being oversold and that I would find nothing that was not disclosed during the process. This is my second vehicle purchase that I have encountered with Team Hyndai and without doubt will not be my last. I recommend highly for the all based around the great customer service, honesty, courtesy, and display of concern for the customers satisfaction. Many thanks to Brian Rhodes and team. Great customer service!!!

samevans90
4/28/2016

"Great Experience"

Love working with Team Hyundai in Lex Park! Professional staff, attentive to details, quick and friendly. Love my new Tuscon and its exactly what I was looking for!

julie.larocco
4/15/2016

"My car"

It was great. Brian was great and attentive to my needs. They had the perfect car for me. He explained all the features on the car.

Kathy in service

westc347
3/23/2016

"Friendly and Professional"

I was most satisfied with the knowledgeable and professional manner of the staff. I would recommend this dealership not only for buying a car but also with the service of the car afterwards. This was my second car purchase here and if I purchase another car in the future it would be here.

John Peed the owner

sunway
3/21/2016

"Easy New Car Purchase - Happy Customer!"

I stopped in for a test drive to narrow down the type of vehicle I wanted to purchase but did not plan to purchase that day. My Sales Rep was outstanding! He was totally professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and assisted me in every way possible. He did not push me at all, but was very patient and more than willing to answer all my questions. His insight helped to match the perfect vehicle on the lot to my personality and needs. His patience paid off! We crossed the finish line to a sale! I bought a 2016 Hyundai Tucson the next day and could not be happier! He even put my state tags on the vehicle when they came in a few days later. Now that's service! Thank you, Hyundai, for a great experience!

Craig - in Finance Dept.

SONOFWRENCHBENDER
1/13/2016

"thanks"

always a good experience, sales and service excellent, will always recommend team Hyundai in Lexington park l l l l l l l l l l

SBHAW
1/10/2016

"Outstanding experience "

We've purchased 6 vehicles from this dealership. They are very fair and don't pressure you into a vehicle. We have purchased 3 vehicles from Scott Mueller. He is very informative and professional.

Reviews of Brian Rhodes