Team Hyundai

22514 Three Notch Road,
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
Team Hyundai Info
About Team Hyundai

Team Hyundai knows it is hard to decide on a new car. That's why our friendly sales staff will answer your questions and help you find the car that's right for you. We have a large selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs and we think you'll find just what you're looking for. Visit our hours and directions page and then come down and see us! Come see the large selection of used cars, trucks and SUVs at Team Hyundai. Each one is inspected by our service department to make sure it will keep you on the road for years to come. Once you've found what you are looking for let our knowledgeable financial department find the right loan for your budget. You can pre-qualify online and start the process. Our ASE certified technicians will take care of your next oil change, tire rotation or scheduled maintenance quickly and professionally. You can schedule an appointment, view our service specials or order parts online. Come in to Team Hyundai where you get more car for less money!

About Team Hyundai Learn More

Saturday Closed

SONOFWRENCHBENDER
1/13/2016

"thanks"

always a good experience, sales and service excellent, will always recommend team Hyundai in Lexington park l l l l l l l l l l

SBHAW
1/10/2016

"Outstanding experience "

We've purchased 6 vehicles from this dealership. They are very fair and don't pressure you into a vehicle. We have purchased 3 vehicles from Scott Mueller. He is very informative and professional.

RUTT44
12/08/2015

"TUCSON PURCHASE"

Jamie Pizzo is an Outstanding sales person. Family has now bought four (4)+ vehicles and always seeks out Jamie to deal directly with. 5 Star rating. She is a great reflection of the Dealership. Waited to purchase this vehicle until I knew Jamie was available to assist. Thank you, William

Jamie, Pizzo

EVELYN_MARIE
11/19/2015

"Third vehicle bought from Team Hyundai!"

Scott is a great salesperson to work with, this was the third vehicle our family has bought from him. It was also a pleasure working with Alyssa (?) - finance. No doubt we'll be back.

Alyssa(?) - finance

BMSNYDER739
10/12/2015

"Great process"

I thoroughly enjoyed my buying experience at TEAM Hyundai. The sales rep was knowledgeable in the vehicles I wanted to compare. She had the vehicles ready to test drive upon my arrival. After choosing which vehicle I wanted they worked to make sure I had the best deal possible and it fit my needs. My car was clean and ready quickly. The sales rep made sure I was fully informed but never felt pressured.The process was easy and relaxed.

Jaime Pizzo

THEVANDERWESTS
10/04/2015

"Jamie Pizzo is AWESOME"

If you are looking for a Hyundai - Go see Jamie Pizzo. She is AWESOME. We have bought 5 Hyundai's from her, and 1 used Ford pick up. She will work to determine your needs and get you a great deal.

Jamie Pizzo

SANDRA.PAUL
10/02/2015

"Glad I chose this car and this dealer."

Research new cars for about two weeks. Decided on the Santa Fe. Sales team was great. No pressure to buy a particular car. Salesman listened to what I wanted and found it for me. Staff explained the car and future service. Since I am over the age of 60, I have purchased many cars and can honestly say this was the most professional and smooth purchase I have encountered. Thanks for your efforts to give me exactly what I wanted.

JW and a lady but I have forgotten her name.

JMVAIDEN
9/17/2015

"Transaction went smoothly from start to finish. "

I went into the experience with a car in mind, found it and bought it without pressure or waste of time. It was a pleasant experience all together.

"JW"

DMIKED03
8/20/2015

"The Price (not to mention the Competitive Spirit) is Right!"

This was our first experience with Team Hyundai, and to say the least - we were impressed! Their willingness to get the vehicle we wanted quickly, coupled with their exceptionally aggressive pricing and courteous service sealed the deal with us. We're looking forward to a long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationship.

STEVENMEKUS
8/07/2015

"Unpleasant experience with dishonest finance department "

Finance department was dishonest and misleading.. Horrible experience. I feel I was taken advantage of and will share my unpleasant experience with as many people I can. I learned a valuable experience.

Ronnie Ball