Team Hyundai

Robbie Anderson

February 22, 2017

"Overall good experience"

- dianehallgren Verified Customer

Got the car I wanted, for a good price, definitely a Hyundai convert! Jamie was very informative, and made sure everything went smoothly in the buying process.

February 17, 2017

"I love my car!"

- violetlily912 Verified Customer

This is the second car I have purchased at Team Hyundai in recent years, and I am completely satisfied with the entire experience. All of the staff are professional, kind, and NOT pushy. I was satisfied with the price negotiation as well, very competitive pricing. I now love my daily commute!

February 04, 2017

"Second Purchase - Very Happy!"

- sunway Verified Customer

This is my second purchase at Team Hyundai. I bought a 2016 Tucson but decided I needed a smaller vehicle. Traded in the Tucson for an Accent. Had the same salesperson both times, Brian Rhodes. The dealer readily worked with me and helped me get the vehicle that was right for me. They gave me a fair trade-in value for the Tucson (I had checked Kelly Blue Book, Edmunds, Consumer Reports and True Car so I knew the ballpark) and willingly negotiated a workable sales price for the Accent. They had to shop around with other dealers to find the style/color I wanted and imported the Accent to the dealer. Both the Sales and Finance Departments were not at all pushy but very helpful and outstanding! I'm very satisfied with my new purchase! I could not recommend this dealership more highly!

Team Hyundai, Lexington Park, MD, 20653