Team Hyundai

22514 Three Notch Road,
Lexington Park, Maryland 20653
Team Hyundai Info
About Team Hyundai

Team Hyundai knows it is hard to decide on a new car. That's why our friendly sales staff will answer your questions and help you find the car that's right for you. We have a large selection of new and used cars, trucks and SUVs and we think you'll find just what you're looking for. Visit our hours and directions page and then come down and see us! Come see the large selection of used cars, trucks and SUVs at Team Hyundai. Each one is inspected by our service department to make sure it will keep you on the road for years to come. Once you've found what you are looking for let our knowledgeable financial department find the right loan for your budget. You can pre-qualify online and start the process. Our ASE certified technicians will take care of your next oil change, tire rotation or scheduled maintenance quickly and professionally. You can schedule an appointment, view our service specials or order parts online. Come in to Team Hyundai where you get more car for less money!

About Team Hyundai Learn More

Saturday Closed

lrmccoy
8/21/2016

"Great buying experience!"

Jamie is a great salesperson who provided various options fitting the budget and wanted features for the car. Overall, very friendly and helpful to find what we wanted. I would recommend this dealership to anyone because of my experience with her.

natalie.adams2010
8/18/2016

"Jamie is he best"

Jamie provided quality customer service when I purchased my new vehicle. She was very thorough and made my experience a great one! Will definitely recommend this business to a friend because of her! Very pleased with my car.

deb_whitten
8/18/2016

"Great Vehicle/Great Staff/Great Experience!"

I did my homework online comparing vehicles in my price range, came pre-approved and had narrowed it down to two vehicles that I was interested in. I was treated great by all staff members. Sale was quick & car is great!

Robb Mead

marcpare
8/13/2016

"Love Team Hyundai"

Great service. Great dealer to go see, Jamie Pizzo. I have bought 8 vehicles from Team Hyundai and I couldn't be happier. Jamie will treat you right and make sure your happy with your purchase.

jasonfrancella
8/11/2016

"Confused"

I had an appointment with Earnest but he blew me off and I ended up dealing with Brian. The car is great but I'm still confused about the sales price. The tag in the car indicated a lower price that I paid, I didn't see it until I got home and had a panic attack. They explained later that it included rebated that I didn't qualify for. I don't know why they would even leave that tag in the car to confuse me and upset me.

srunner1928
8/09/2016

"Great Hyundai Dealership"

I have purchased 4 of my last 5 vehicles (all Hyundai's) from Team Hyundai. Their focus on customer service, particularly for returning customers, is what keeps me coming back to this dealership.

turbosister1
8/07/2016

"Customer satisfaction"

Jamie Pizzo continues to give 150% to her customers. Jamie is the reason that I continue to purchase Hyundai's from TEAM HYUNDAI (Lexington Park, MD). I encourage management to put a recommendation in her personnel file to acknowledge the asset that she is to the company.

mikeandjo
8/06/2016

"Great car"

The Hyundai Genesis coupe I purchased is a great car to drive, I have used this dealership to purchase quite a few vehicles in the last 13 years and have always felt they met me in the middle, Sales staff has been most helpful too.

skip.duncan
8/06/2016

"Good"

Overall, a good experience. Painless process without pressure. Pricing and incentives fully explained. Easy to work with. Will certainly recommend the dealership to friends and family. They compare extremely well with other dealerships.

heatherguthrie
7/28/2016

"Excellent Experience!"

Beyond pleased with my recent Sonata purchase. Great experience all around!! Great customer service, excellent product, friendly atmosphere. I'll be back and will recommend friends.

Reviews of Brian Rhodes