Team Toyota of Princeton

2871 Business Rt 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Team Toyota of Princeton Info
About Team Toyota of Princeton

Family owned and operated since 1983, the relationship with our customers is focused on providing you the best car buying experience possible, in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Team Toyota of Princeton has a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the best service to our customers. Whether you're looking for a Toyota from our full line of new Toyota's or a used car, truck or SUV by top manufacturers, our staff will help you find the car that's right for you.

About Team Toyota of Princeton

bizon
1/19/2012

"Overall I had very good experience in this dealership...."

Overall I had very good experience in this dealership. Received very competitive price and fair trade for my car and would recommend them to my friends or family members.

Leonardo Morales/Bob Moran

June 13, 2012

Thanks for the feedback! We work hard to give our customers the best service and value, and we're glad we could meet your needs. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive offers. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager

BCCamry
1/16/2012

"I recently purchased a 2012 Camry SE from Lawrence Toyota..."

I recently purchased a 2012 Camry SE from Lawrence Toyota from the Internet Sales department. I had the pleasure of working with Rob Moran again, from whom I purchased another vehicle from about two years ago. Both times, I was unsure if I would purchase the new car. But Rob’s product knowledge and helpful advice left me feeling confident in the purchase of a new vehicle. My wife and I really enjoy our new Camry. I would (and have) recommend Lawrence Toyota to family and friends who are looking to purchase new vehicles. I do this because of the excellent sales staff as well as the great service people. During the entire process of purchasing the Camry, the salesperson I worked with took the time to answer my questions fully and made sure both me and my wife were happy with the transaction and followed up after the purchase to see how the car was performing. He made the experience of purchasing a new car enjoyable and I hope to purchase my next vehicle from him at Lawrence Toyota.

Rob Moran

June 13, 2012

Congratulations on your new Camry! We're glad Rob was able to help you through your latest purchase process and we appreciate your business and your feedback. We always strive to give the best to our customers. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager

scotty0932
1/10/2012

"Nice experience..It been a very long time since I..."

Nice experience..It been a very long time since I purchased a new car and I'm still very excited and love my new corolla.Mike was very helpful and I'm sure he did everything he could to fit it into my budget and help me get the car that I really wanted.His sales manager was a typical car salesman and that was to be expected but he was also nice and helpful to fit in my budget.The follow up courtesy was also very nice and impressive so I feel I made the right decision and feel comfort in being backed by toyota..Im sure I'm gonna be very satisfied with my new car and good service..Thanks Mike....Sincerly Scott Whaley

Mike

June 13, 2012

Scott, thank you for your kind words. We strive to provide our customers with the best service and value, and we're glad you love your Corolla! We appreciate your business. We hope to see you again in the near future. In the meantime, follow us on Twitter and Facebook for access to exclusive offers. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager

mfeldenzer
1/05/2012

"Today I went for the 2nd "free" oil change on..."

Today I went for the 2nd "free" oil change on an '08 Highlander bought 6 months ago in 8/11. As usual, I was told it would be less than an hour but at 90 minutes they came to say it'd be a few more minutes and I need back brakes (on a Cert. Toyota bought 6 months ago?)..."sorry, just give me the car". Well at the cashier's window I realize they had the wrong car AND they couldn't immediately find my car. 20 minutes later....they find my car at the back of the lot...ALMOST 2 HOURS FOR AN OIL CHANGE! (and not the 1st time)....how free is that?! Please take down the "Express Lube" sign guys. I will either be getting these done at another Toyota Dealership or paying for them somewhere else and getting an extra hour in my day. Take from someone who owns a business....the most powerful marketing is 'bad word of mouth'...every screwup gets told to 10-20 people! Free oil changes are costing you more than $5 in oil and $10 in labor, they're costing you customers.

Steve in the service ctr.

Sherivnj
11/21/2011

"Mitch made the stress of acquiring a new car as..."

Mitch made the stress of acquiring a new car as effortless and stress free as possible. His experience and professionalism was evident throughout the entire process and he was a pleasure to work with. I had no intentions of acquiring a new car but I left with the car of my dreams thanks to Mitch!

Mitch Borbidge

wseese
10/07/2011

"Absolutely horrible service. They had made a deal with me..."

Absolutely horrible service. They had made a deal with me to make payments, as I am a disabled Veteran on a fixed income. They knew the story behind the car I traded in originally so there shouldn't have been any problems. Today I wake up with a repossessed car and Toyota is claiming they never made these deals. All this after I just paid them the last payment for the down payment last week. Now they claim not to know what we are talking about and we have no papers saying anything about these deals because Sammy was out neighbor and he was working with us directly. So if you trust these guys then you must have voted for Obama. Good luck everyone! Heed my advice though please.

Sammy Moncayo

yoohoo
9/18/2011

"Bought a toyota tacoma from this dealership, went to..."

Bought a toyota tacoma from this dealership, went to several other dealers before I went here. They gave me the best price for the vehicle, they were not high pressure nor were there any scams. Just be warned about the credit manager he loves to sell you extras.

rich caiafa - sales & jim orozco sales manager

jkelsey4
8/30/2011

"Tim was very friendly and helpful. He helped us get the..."

Tim was very friendly and helpful. He helped us get the car we wanted at the price we could afford. Next time we need a car, we will go to Tim. I highly recommend him for your next Toyota purchase.

Tim Benamara

jeancosta
8/08/2011

"I was fortunate to have Mitch Borbridge as my salesman. ..."

I was fortunate to have Mitch Borbridge as my salesman. Mitch is professional, thorough, helpful and pleasant. He presented all of the necessary information to me without being "pushy." He prides himself in serving others. His service did not end at the sale of my Prius. He extended his assistance and indicated his availability to help with any questions I might have (which I did). You are very fortunate to have Mitch on the Toyota staff and hope you appreciate him as much as I do! Jean Costa

Mitch Borbridge

dsufootball77
8/06/2011

"Ivan and Hayba were a pleasure to work with! They were..."

Ivan and Hayba were a pleasure to work with! They were knowledgeable, friendly, and did not pressure a sale. They listened to us and worked with us to find the right car. From top to bottom, the people who work in this dealership make the car buying experience enjoyable! If you are in need of a new car, I would definitely go to Lawrence Toyota.

Ivan Vaden/Hayba Heba