Team Toyota of Princeton

Adrian Flores

Andrew Pereira, Used Car Sales, Team Toyota of Princeton

Andrew Pereira

December 03, 2016

"Brian Peters in Service and Ando Dell in Sales"

- cha

I had been taking my Lexus to Brian Peters for years for service and he is the reason I chose Princeton Toyota to buy another car. Ando Dell was excellent for the sale - we even made sure my new pre-owned car fit in my garage before giving it serious consideration. I really appreciated that - Ando went the extra mile. And Brian Peters ALWAYS goes the extra mile. He and his mechanic will continue to service my vehicle.

November 20, 2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Dealerrater

Barry Kramer was extremely professional in helping my wife and I pick the best deal for the family. We discussed different models and payment options. Negotiations were very smooth and at the closing there was no pressure for the add-ons all dealers aggressively offer. We had bought our first Toyota in another dealer but have been going to Team Toyota for periodic maintenance given the quality of their service. But the purchase experience surpassed all expectations! Thank you Barry!

November 19, 2016

"Barry Kramer excellent worker"

- Amyjulissa16

Thank you barry for you help and time you took to help me out god bless you. Its a great car kepp up the good work

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $22655