Team Toyota of Princeton

Team Toyota of Princeton

Call
Team Toyota of Princeton Info
About Team Toyota of Princeton

Family owned and operated since 1983, the relationship with our customers is focused on providing you the best car buying experience possible, in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Team Toyota of Princeton has a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the best service to our customers. Whether you're looking for a Toyota from our full line of new Toyota's or a used car, truck or SUV by top manufacturers, our staff will help you find the car that's right for you.

About Team Toyota of Princeton

"Good salesman. Very efficient. Made the deal through..."

Good salesman. Very efficient. Made the deal through professionalism and flexibility. We were inclined to go with Toyota because we have one and know the quality.

Leon Vakser

"My husband and I were very pleased with the service we..."

My husband and I were very pleased with the service we received at Lawrence Toyota. First I would like to note the level of professionalism and honesty I received on the phone with the sales manager before coming to the dealership. His courteous manner is what made my decision to come into Lawrence Toyota. Upon arrival we were greeted at the door. We were given Mike Lubosco as our sales person. He was very polite and knowledgable about the vehicle we were interested in. The process went very quickly. We were given a tour of the service department. It is nice to find a place that knows how to conduct good business. This is very rare today. Especially when it comes to buying cars. Most cringe at the thought. However Lawrence Toyota made it painless. Mike Lubosco even followed up with a call two days later and asked if were doing okay with the vehicle purchased and that if we had any questions he is there to answer them for us. Many Sincere Thanks, The Shields

Mike Lubosco

"I had researched the prices of Toyota Camry XLE's at..."

I had researched the prices of Toyota Camry XLE's at several dealerships and the best deal appeared to be at Lawrence. I went there and talked to Leo Morales to verify and get a quote. Leo worked through all the variables and cost options and presented two alterntaives. Given I had already researched prices etc, I knew both options were the best I had seen. Leo did not pressure me, was very honest and overcame some obstacles I had presented to him. I also talked to the Harry Gallo, the business manager, who also presented a deal "I could not refuse". Leo and Harry went out of their way. Leo did me a favor I won't go into but one he didn't have to do. I have bought a lot of cars and this was the best overall experience I've ever had.

Leo morales

"With a dizzying array of choices out there when buying my..."

With a dizzying array of choices out there when buying my new car, Mike Lubosco was supremely helpful in helping me make the right choice in making my purchase. Couldn't be more satisfied with the customer service and purchase.

Mike Lubosco

"Just all round great man that help me buy a car when..."

Just all round great man that help me buy a car when needed. I'll recommend him anyone that is going to or lease a toyota anytime in the future.

Mick Lubosco

"Sales team was very honest to deal with. Very smooth..."

Sales team was very honest to deal with. Very smooth process. Gave a good deal on the purchase and the trade-in. Dealer was motivated to sell the cars. I live 25 minutes away, however I was so pleased I would go to Lawrenceville first the next time I need a new car.

Robert Moran

"We had been searching for a Prius in the color we wanted..."

We had been searching for a Prius in the color we wanted with the options we were looking for. We talked to some not so friendly dealers over the 2 weeks that we searched. Lawrence Toyota was helpful from the very first phone call. Customer service was exemplified every step of the way from vehicle discovery to delivery. I value the service I received from Mitch and Mary Beth and will definitely come back again.

Mitch Boridge, Mary Beth

"The sales staff exceeded my expectations in assisting me..."

The sales staff exceeded my expectations in assisting me in the purchase of a new Toyota Corolla. They went out of their to make it possible for me to purchase this vehicle. I will be maintaining my new vehicle at Lawrence Toyota and when I am ready to purchase another vehicle I will go back.

Don Comfort

"For scratch on a bumper i was charged $500. The price..."

For scratch on a bumper i was charged $500. The price of work was identified as $120 by third party company. Lawrence Toyota lost another customer.

Dana

"Great service,very professional friendly people! I would..."

Great service,very professional friendly people! I would recommend to my friends and relatives who are interested in purchasing toyota. Very different from the last dealership I purchased my car from. No regrets!

mitch borbridge, marybeth