Team Toyota of Princeton

Michael Hillocks, Used Car Sales, Team Toyota of Princeton

Michael Hillocks

Used Car Sales

January 18, 2017

"Great buying a CPO Corolla"

- 14corollabuyer

Had a great time looking at cars with Steven. He really helped me look at many cars within my requested price range and even gave me tips and tricks on back up parking. Eventually we did settle on a CPO 2014 Toyota Corolla. Steven made it really easy to deal with any servicing issues and helped sort out all the paperwork. The dealership is clean and has a bunch of cars to choose from. I was not a big fan of the dealer bosses, who are kind of rude and you can tell they just want to make money and get you out of there. Steven was very patient with me even after three separate days of coming out to try cars and asking a bunch of questions, I was definitely more sure about buying the car because of him and not the dealership owner folks.

January 13, 2017

"Steve was the reason I bought at Team Toyota"

- MoonJ12

I'd been in the market for a certified pre owned sedan for about 7 months when I spotted a vehicle at Team Toyota of Princeton. I'd been given the run around at multiple dealerships and having salesmen talk numbers before determining if I saw myself even in the car. Steve took the time to get to know my needs with my next purchase, talked me through what was different about Toyota based on his extensive experience in car sales. He was very pleasant throughout. Will recommend anyone I know in the market for a Toyota to Steve.

January 11, 2017

"1 happy camper!"

- Jackie #42!

I saw a Venza on the Internet, the night before my birthday. Then, called about a test drive. I felt comfortable w/ Andrew Pereira's response, so I traveled the 33 miles next morning. Barry (Salesman) welcomed me w/ 3 Venza's, making sure I arrived safe. The Management Team worked all day to get me in my desired Crossover/Wagon. It all paid off & I see nothing wrong w/ the car & total package. I am meticulous when it comes to vehicles, but never would've dreamed everything's be so right! They meet all my expectations & beyond. My mother, family, friends, & passers by all give me great compliments. I won a friendship w/ Team Toyo. They got me into the right model, year, color-combination, options, mileage, & condition on a Certified Toyo. I'll be telling many people about this extremely pleasant experience. And to top it off: Barry never tried to sell me the higher price car, Only what was the best fit! I love you Team Toyota! Thank you for a great experience!

New 2016 Toyota Rav4, $36072