Team Toyota of Princeton

Used Car Sales

February 12, 2017

"My first car!!!"

- AlbaV

Barry was insightful with giving us all the information for my RAV4. Great guy and thankful to have such a good experience buying my first car. Thank you Barry!

February 01, 2017

"Car buying experience"

- New York Ed

I was in contact with Steven Seidner for 5 days and had to reschedule an appointment. Steven was very flexible and adjusted to my time needs. I finally met with Steven on Saturday and he was very polite, helpful through the entire car buying process, which was all done on Saturday afternoon. I must say that I felt very confident with my new car purchase and it was definitely my best car buying experience ever and I've been to most of the different car dealers looking for the right car from the right dealership from the right person. I was also helped by Tim in the financing department who and he made the process as pleasant as possible when your financing a large purchase. I must once again thank Steven for all his help at what is to me a difficult process.

January 31, 2017

"Excellent!!"

- Brandon

I had a wonderful experience. Staff was helpful and not pushy. A big dealership, but a family atmosphere. Will definitely return. Ask for Barry in sales he was great!!

New 2016 Toyota Rav4, $36072