Team Toyota of Princeton

Team Toyota of Princeton
Call
Team Toyota of Princeton Info
About Team Toyota of Princeton

Family owned and operated since 1983, the relationship with our customers is focused on providing you the best car buying experience possible, in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Team Toyota of Princeton has a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the best service to our customers. Whether you're looking for a Toyota from our full line of new Toyota's or a used car, truck or SUV by top manufacturers, our staff will help you find the car that's right for you.

About Team Toyota of Princeton

"With a dizzying array of choices out there when buying my..."

With a dizzying array of choices out there when buying my new car, Mike Lubosco was supremely helpful in helping me make the right choice in making my purchase. Couldn't be more satisfied with the customer service and purchase.

Mike Lubosco

"Just all round great man that help me buy a car when..."

Just all round great man that help me buy a car when needed. I'll recommend him anyone that is going to or lease a toyota anytime in the future.

Mick Lubosco

"Sales team was very honest to deal with. Very smooth..."

Sales team was very honest to deal with. Very smooth process. Gave a good deal on the purchase and the trade-in. Dealer was motivated to sell the cars. I live 25 minutes away, however I was so pleased I would go to Lawrenceville first the next time I need a new car.

Robert Moran

"We had been searching for a Prius in the color we wanted..."

We had been searching for a Prius in the color we wanted with the options we were looking for. We talked to some not so friendly dealers over the 2 weeks that we searched. Lawrence Toyota was helpful from the very first phone call. Customer service was exemplified every step of the way from vehicle discovery to delivery. I value the service I received from Mitch and Mary Beth and will definitely come back again.

Mitch Boridge, Mary Beth

"The sales staff exceeded my expectations in assisting me..."

The sales staff exceeded my expectations in assisting me in the purchase of a new Toyota Corolla. They went out of their to make it possible for me to purchase this vehicle. I will be maintaining my new vehicle at Lawrence Toyota and when I am ready to purchase another vehicle I will go back.

Don Comfort

"For scratch on a bumper i was charged $500. The price..."

For scratch on a bumper i was charged $500. The price of work was identified as $120 by third party company. Lawrence Toyota lost another customer.

Dana

"Great service,very professional friendly people! I would..."

Great service,very professional friendly people! I would recommend to my friends and relatives who are interested in purchasing toyota. Very different from the last dealership I purchased my car from. No regrets!

mitch borbridge, marybeth

"I have been going to Lawrence Toyota for years and have..."

I have been going to Lawrence Toyota for years and have always been very satisfied with sales and service. Glen was a pleasure to work with and was very helpful in assisting me and had some great ideas on what I should purchase. I look forward to coming back when my lease is up!

Glen Broesler

"I bought a new Rav4 from Ivan Vaden. Ivan was great to..."

I bought a new Rav4 from Ivan Vaden. Ivan was great to work with. He was knowledgable about the car, listened to concerns and questions carefully and seemed interested in making a sale without being the least bit pushy or aggressive. I'd recommend him to friends and family without reservation. I did see another salesman at the dealership treating a customer in a notably hostile manner and would have walked out in heartbeat if that had happened to me. Thankfully Ivan and everyone else I dealt with there was professional and pleasant.

Ivan Vaden

"Lawrence Tyota is a great dealership. They go out of..."

Lawrence Tyota is a great dealership. They go out of their way to provide great customer service while offering a terrific product. My salesman, Robert Moran, was smart, courteous and knew his product inside and out. He worked hard to get me a great deal and most important he respected my budget and knew that he had to stay within that parameter. He took the time to answer all of my questions and was a pleasure to work with.

Robert Moran, Joel