Team Toyota of Princeton

Team Toyota of Princeton

Call
Team Toyota of Princeton Info
About Team Toyota of Princeton

Family owned and operated since 1983, the relationship with our customers is focused on providing you the best car buying experience possible, in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Team Toyota of Princeton has a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the best service to our customers. Whether you're looking for a Toyota from our full line of new Toyota's or a used car, truck or SUV by top manufacturers, our staff will help you find the car that's right for you.

About Team Toyota of Princeton

Rafikayoub
7/18/2011

"For a smooth transaction between buyer and seller. No..."

For a smooth transaction between buyer and seller. No time was wasted and we were respected. If I buy another Toyota there is no other dealership I would except the highest quality service from

Robert Moran

gretizel
7/16/2011

"Lamore was very friendly and professional. He had a no..."

Lamore was very friendly and professional. He had a no pressure approach and made us feel comfortable in the buying process. He explained everything in great detail. We had a good experience with Lawrence Toyota.

Lamore Merchant

mhwbcw92
7/10/2011

"Great experience.... glad to buy from Leo (Internet)...."

Great experience.... glad to buy from Leo (Internet). Helped us with our credit issues and handled the situation excellent. Love the new Camry. Will be back to get another Camry when our other Camry with 230,000 miles someday needs replacement. For now we have 2 Camrys!

Leo and Joel

poornasripati
7/07/2011

"overall I had a pleasant experience with no great price..."

overall I had a pleasant experience with no great price negotiation which was surprising. They gave a good price and provided other services as required. I drove back my car in less than three hours which was great.

Mitch Borbidge

any user
7/06/2011

"Good salesman. Very efficient. Made the deal through..."

Good salesman. Very efficient. Made the deal through professionalism and flexibility. We were inclined to go with Toyota because we have one and know the quality.

Leon Vakser

119selbey
7/05/2011

"My husband and I were very pleased with the service we..."

My husband and I were very pleased with the service we received at Lawrence Toyota. First I would like to note the level of professionalism and honesty I received on the phone with the sales manager before coming to the dealership. His courteous manner is what made my decision to come into Lawrence Toyota. Upon arrival we were greeted at the door. We were given Mike Lubosco as our sales person. He was very polite and knowledgable about the vehicle we were interested in. The process went very quickly. We were given a tour of the service department. It is nice to find a place that knows how to conduct good business. This is very rare today. Especially when it comes to buying cars. Most cringe at the thought. However Lawrence Toyota made it painless. Mike Lubosco even followed up with a call two days later and asked if were doing okay with the vehicle purchased and that if we had any questions he is there to answer them for us. Many Sincere Thanks, The Shields

Ed C
6/26/2011

"I had researched the prices of Toyota Camry XLE's at..."

I had researched the prices of Toyota Camry XLE's at several dealerships and the best deal appeared to be at Lawrence. I went there and talked to Leo Morales to verify and get a quote. Leo worked through all the variables and cost options and presented two alterntaives. Given I had already researched prices etc, I knew both options were the best I had seen. Leo did not pressure me, was very honest and overcame some obstacles I had presented to him. I also talked to the Harry Gallo, the business manager, who also presented a deal "I could not refuse". Leo and Harry went out of their way. Leo did me a favor I won't go into but one he didn't have to do. I have bought a lot of cars and this was the best overall experience I've ever had.

Leo morales

peccic
6/23/2011

"With a dizzying array of choices out there when buying my..."

With a dizzying array of choices out there when buying my new car, Mike Lubosco was supremely helpful in helping me make the right choice in making my purchase. Couldn't be more satisfied with the customer service and purchase.

ToyotaOne
6/23/2011

"Just all round great man that help me buy a car when..."

Just all round great man that help me buy a car when needed. I'll recommend him anyone that is going to or lease a toyota anytime in the future.

Mick Lubosco

singer333
6/20/2011

"Sales team was very honest to deal with. Very smooth..."

Sales team was very honest to deal with. Very smooth process. Gave a good deal on the purchase and the trade-in. Dealer was motivated to sell the cars. I live 25 minutes away, however I was so pleased I would go to Lawrenceville first the next time I need a new car.

Robert Moran