Team Toyota of Princeton

2871 US-1,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Team Toyota of Princeton Info
About Team Toyota of Princeton

Family owned and operated since 1983, the relationship with our customers is focused on providing you the best car buying experience possible, in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Team Toyota of Princeton has a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the best service to our customers. Whether you're looking for a Toyota from our full line of new Toyota's or a used car, truck or SUV by top manufacturers, our staff will help you find the car that's right for you.

About Team Toyota of Princeton

• Children
angerball
2/01/2013

"My experience at Lawrenceville Toyota in their Used..."

My experience at Lawrenceville Toyota in their Used Showroom was fantastic. Salesman Craig S was so great to work with. He took his time showing me the truck I was interested in, took me on a great test drive, and made the buying experience fun and easy. I never once felt uncomfortable or pressured. Once a great deal was struck, Andrew B walked me through the entire finance deal, answering all my questions and I left the dealership feeling very confident about my purchase. After everything was said and done, sales manager Mike even came out to the parking lot to thank me for my business and let me know if there's anything I need to just give them a call. The used sales team really knows how to take care of business and treat their customers. Highly recommend them for a great buying experience! Even though I live over an hour away I'll gladly work with Lawrenceville Toyota for many years to come!

February 01, 2013

Your kind words are greatly appreciated. Congratulations on your purchase! It's great to know that Craig was able to assist you with our trademark hassle-free and professional service. We would love to work with you again; be sure to find us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials! Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager

buckleylane
1/22/2013

"Bought my last car (corolla 06)... best deal...bought my..."

Bought my last car (corolla 06)... best deal...bought my 2013...best deal. After Service is a major reason I didn't go with a Ford. Toyota dealership for Service is terrific.

January 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager

GarageandBeyond
1/21/2013

"The friendliest and most helpful dealership I have ever..."

The friendliest and most helpful dealership I have ever experienced. They seemed genuinely interested in making sure we got the car we wanted with no high pressure sales. After the sale, they followed up to make sure that we were all squared away with our papers. We will definitely go back to them for our next purchase.

January 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Lawrence Toyota. We can’t wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager

karenxiang
1/14/2013

"The service is great. Nice people and helpful advices. It..."

The service is great. Nice people and helpful advices. It ended up with good price with effective communication and i would not be hesitate to recommend.

January 15, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review and recommendations! I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience at our dealership. Please feel free to call or stop in should you have any additional questions. Check us out on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive monthly specials! Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager

elise.pelcz
1/12/2013

"We decided to go to Toyota because we have gotten cars..."

We decided to go to Toyota because we have gotten cars from there before and we have always been satisfied. We got really great service. Everyone was friendly. Our car was ready in a reasonable amount of time.

January 14, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and excellent star rating! I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service department during your visit. We work hard to maintain a professional, hassle-free, and friendly environment; it's wonderful to know we exceeded your expectations. Be sure to find us on Twitter and Facebook for access to our latest specials! Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager

Janel_
1/08/2013

"I brought my used 2005 Scion tc in Sept 2011 from another..."

I brought my used 2005 Scion tc in Sept 2011 from another Toyota dealer, the car came with a 3 year warranty and I got them to replace the battery at the time of purchase. Around Nov 2011 my car began to stall and shake violently so I took it to Lawrence Toyota to find out what was wrong. I kid you not!.. I had just sat down in the service waiting area when they came out and told me that I need a 3rd brake light (which works fine to this day), spark plugs, timing chain (still fine), all new brakes, new tires, and a new battery because the one I had was testing as no good (the lady's exact words were "the battery is completely dead") which is funny because I drove my car there... yup, real dead. When I informed her that I just got that battery about 2 months ago from toyota and installed by toyota, she shrugged her shoulders and said "Well, this is just to start, we aren't sure if this is the problem or not." I refused the services asked for my car back only to be told that I'd have to pay a "service charge" = $60 for an hour of labor, for looking at my car for less than 5 minutes. What is the point of a warranty if you still have to pay to have your car inspected every time something is wrong? I was so upset. I took my car to Mr. Tire in Langhorne, Pa. A service guy came outside started my car, and said "you should try upgrading your fuel to plus instead of regular"... I wasnt charged for his time. I did take his advice and havent had my car stall or shake since.

Service Dept.

theonlyshmen
1/06/2013

"We purchased our Sienna here and were so disappointed in..."

We purchased our Sienna here and were so disappointed in the lack of professionalism on the financial end of the transaction. JeanPaul, our sales associate, was not given the approval by management to honor a discount he offered to us via email. A couple of weeks after we bought the car, they attempted to charge us extra for some additional "registration fee." And for some ridiculous reason, it took the dealership 3 hours to get us out the door with the car, when it was specd and ready to go when we got there, as we had committed the night before and had already put a deposit down. All in all, a disappointing experience. Wont shop here again.

Chani Wolf

January 07, 2013

I would like to apologize on behalf of Lawrence Toyota for your experience with our dealership. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can identify the areas of our customer service that need improvement. I can assure you that it was not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so I can better understand the issue at hand and we can work towards a resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Chris Erxleben General Sales Manager chriserxleben@lawrencetoyota.com 609.883.4200

sudhir20359
1/04/2013

"Dan has been very helpful and helped me find the right..."

Dan has been very helpful and helped me find the right vehicle. I bought Certified Toyota Camry 2010 and was pleased with the deal. However the only -ve part that I felt was the quote didn't mention $800 GAP Charges although it included in the quote. That did cause some misunderstanding however it was resolved later. I would have given 5 Star for all if this was not the reason. I would recommend that the management mention this $800 charges in the quote for the Car.

SUDHIR AGRAWAL

January 07, 2013

Thank you for writing this review! It's great to know that Dan was so helpful during your visit. I apologize for the misunderstanding with the charges; I am glad that we were able to resolve the issue right away. We appreciate all feedback from our customers because it helps us to grow as a dealership. We hope to work with you again in the future-- check us out on Twitter and Facebook for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager

olblueeyes08
1/02/2013

"Had a great experience buying a certified used car here. ..."

Had a great experience buying a certified used car here. Prices here were much, much better than near where I live in North Jersey. Selection was great also, although we fixated on a particular car we liked. DeAndre, our sales agent, was occupied when we arrived, but he arranged to have the car we wanted made available to us and allowed us to test drive it on our own. (What a great experience to test drive a car without having the salesperson gabbing in your ear the whole time!) Even though the car was listed well below its KBB value, we were able to negotiate it even lower. We also had no difficulty obtaining their low-rate financing. We consider ourselves tough customers -- we looked at roughly ten cars over a week and a half and walked away from all of them when the dealers would not negotiate -- but we were in and out of Lawrence Toyota in about 3 hours with our new purchase. Buying a car should be a difficult experience, but Lawrence Toyota helps make the process as smooth as possible. I recommend the dealership without reservation.

January 03, 2013

I am so glad you had such a positive experience at Lawrence Toyota. Our team members, like DeAndre, know car buying can be daunting. We take any and all possible measures to ensure that our customers' needs are met and expectations surpassed. Enjoy your new car and don't hesitate to stop by anytime! For even more discounts and deals, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager

Pat Borden
12/20/2012

"Last year I bought a 2008 RAV4. Brian was my salesman..."

Last year I bought a 2008 RAV4. Brian was my salesman and went out of his way to make sure I understood all the bells and whistles. He was very patient and helpful. I was also impressed with your service dept. I had a tire warning light that baffled me and they took my car immediately, fixed that, changed my oil and took care of two "recalls" and I was on my way in 45 minutes! How wonderful, thankyou.

December 20, 2012

What an enjoyable review to read! It is reassuring to know that Brian provided you with a hassle-free and welcoming shopping experience. Lawrence Toyota’s primary concern is delivering flawless customer service; that means giving each of our guests the time and attention they deserve. I’m happy to hear that you left our dealership feeling confident about choosing Lawrence Toyota. Don’t hesitate to call or stop in if you should have any additional questions or concerns. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to gain access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager

Reviews of Michael Hillocks