Team Toyota of Princeton

Used Car Sales

May 09, 2017

"Nice and easy"

- Hazel's owner

I recently went to Toyota of Princeton because I had been checking their car inventory online and was contacted by Rob Moran. Mr. Moran kept in touch without being "pushy" so when I was ready I set up a date to meet with him and look at new cars. My experience was great, informative without being overboard and none of the "monkey business" I've experience with other sales people. Mr. Moran showed me the car I asked for, he worked my numbers again without the hassle of going back and forth with the front office "to get the best deal" and I felt completely comfortable dealing with him. One thing I loved about my Toyota dealer before was their service department, so I am hoping that Toyota of Princeton's Service will not disappoint when it comes time for that experience. Overall I loved working with Rob and will recommend him to my friends and family.

April 26, 2017

"Overwhlemingly Positive Experience from Start to Finish"

- Lauren

From start to finish, my experience leasing a 2017 Highlander at Team Toyota of Princeton was overwhelmingly positive. The dealership offers a welcoming, no-hassle environment that's apparent the minute you walk in the door. I was beyond pleased with my negotiations with Rob and with the evaluation of my trade-in. The financing process (i.e., signing all the paperwork) was streamlined and fast. I never knew that the car buying experience could actually be something positive until I visited Team Toyota of Princeton. I would recommend this dealership -- and Rob -- over and over again, and I'll return there for my next Toyota.

April 22, 2017

"Buying car"

- Azik

The best car dealer I had so far. Really friendly and good communicative. He was really helpful, give us really reasonble price. I would advice you.

BARRY KRAMER