Ted Britt Ford

Naz Islam, Sales Associate, Ted Britt Ford

Naz Islam

Sales Associate

June 17, 2017

"Moses Quarty, Terrific Salesman!"

- themominva

I recently traded in my 2012 Ford Edge for a 2017. The 2012 was a terrific car and never had a hiccup....very low mileage creampuff. However, it was not AWD and we decided that we needed that, so we went to check out the new Ford Edges at Ted Britt in Fairfax. I was met by Moses Quarty, and no one could have been a more pleasant, knowledgeable, and helpful person to work with. It took me a couple of weeks to decide what I did and didn't need in a new car and Moses explained all of the features with knowledge. I never felt pressured, and when I made my final list of "must haves", he searched inventory beyond the immediate vacinity to locate my perfect car. He worked hard to get me every available incentive and bonus, and I was pleased with the final price and the trade in allowed on my 2012. I have bought more than a few new cars over my lifetime, but none have been as pleasant as this experience was, thanks to Moses.

Moses Quartey

June 16, 2017

"happy with my purchare"

- glenda

the dealer has great sales moses make my transaction very easy and faster all the employes in the dealer are friendly the price are good.

Moses Quartey

June 10, 2017

"Worth the drive from NJ to Virginia! I saved $1000s!"

- Angel Chapman

Alison Lucas, my salesperson was extremely responsive to my emails, text, and phone calls. She really took her time finding me the perfect "fit" in my new vehicle. She was always super upbeat and made me feel like a Rock Star!! Original went to a local Ford dealership and was not given the same great deal or attention I got at Ted Britt!!!

Alison Lucas