Ted Britt Ford

Evelyn  Akers, General Manager, Ted Britt Ford

Evelyn Akers

3.9

August 07, 2017

"Great Experience at Ted Britt Ford!"

- karley123

This was my first car purchase ever. I was at another dealership who couldn't seem to work with me, so I gave Ted Britt a call. They offered me a great deal over the phone and I told them I would be over in 10 minutes. When I arrived, the car was parked out front and my paperwork was already filled out and ready to go! Alison Lucas made the process so simple and smooth and I was so happy to leave with a brand new Mustang! I will recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new Ford.

July 28, 2017

"Great experience , Alison is the best"

- Larryb

Drove over 200 miles to pickup my new Taurus. My sales person (Alison) is the best ,we negoiated almost the whole deal over the phone. I texted her when I was 80 miles away and said (get it shined up I will be there soon. When I arrived, there it was sitting, all shined up and in the pickup lane. They looked at my trade and said let's go do the paperwork. The deal was exactly as we discussed over the phone. Great dealership. I will try to send my friends there.

July 05, 2017

"Car Price Jump $4k overnight"

- FcCarGuy

One day I went by to check out a GT350 in the color and configuration I was looking at. Upon talking to Moses, I told them I had an offer of MSRP from another dealership. Later on they agreed to match that price. I told them I hadn't made my mind up between that car and two other types, and didn't want to bother them with my indecision. Moses said he understood, and I went on my way. A few days later I get a call asking if I was still interested and I gave him the same answer. Then a day or two later, I got another call. And then another call - from another salesman. Then another call the same day from the general manager. I wanted to ask if they ever spoke to each other about who would call - but apparently that wasn't the case. Needless to say, over the next week or so, I'd get calls to see if I was still interested. Flash forward to two days ago, when I get a call from my initial contact, their online support guy Patrick, asking if I was planning on coming in. I said - slightly reluctantly - that yes, I was going to come in the next day. He says great, and that they'll have the car "ready for me". THEN at 930pm, I get a call from Moses, confirming that I was coming in and that the deal for MSRP still stood. Unprompted, his words. I said great, and hung up. I arrive on time the next day with my wife to look at the car. Moses was busy with other customers. After about 10 minutes, Moses comes over and tells me that his general manager can't do MSRP and that he CAN do $4k over. HA! I tell him that I can't make $4k magically appear, and thank him for making the trip a short one. It was a sort of a blessing in disguise, because I knew that they'd be problematic to work with from all the online reviews and my previous experience on a prospective trade, where they came in $4k under my highest offer. Long story long, I ended up going to Waldorf Ford in Maryland, where they HONORED their deal at MSRP. Avoid this dealership like the plague.

Moses Quartey