Terry Henricks Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Matt Kryder

Mike Deck, New and Used Sales, Terry Henricks Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Mike Deck

New and Used Sales
Austin Johnson , New and Used Sales/Commercial Sales, Terry Henricks Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Austin Johnson

New and Used Sales/Commercial Sales
Ted Tracy, New and Used Sales, Terry Henricks Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Ted Tracy

New and Used Sales

September 23, 2017

"Disappointed "

- GERRY MERRILLS

My 18 year old daughter needed a better car. I found I nice 2014 Honda Civic at this dealership. Looking at the car I knew the car was going to eventually need new tires (28k miles on them), but I didn't expect less than 24 hours later. 2 bad tires. One was low when I bought it. I figured it had s nail or screw in it. The very next morning, I had two flat tires. I had my daughter take it to Discount Tire, since they repair tires for free. They did not find anything in the tires. They think one was a bad stem valve and the other was the seal of the tire. There is no way they wouldn't know this about the tires, since they were both flat the very next morning. I got a decent deal on the car, but after adding $450 for new tires, it wasn't that good. Good experience at the time of purchase, I just feel like my daughter (and myself) were taken on the tires. Disappointed

Tre' Henricks

September 20, 2017

"Always ready to help"

- Sister Andrea

Whenever I come with a problem with my Prius, the employees, most often it is Tyler, in the repair department are always willing to listen and to fix quickly whatever the problem is.

Tyler Porter

September 19, 2017

"Vehicle shopping made easy"

- catd

We went in with so many questions and Matt was very helpful and made sure we left with the right vehicle for our needs. He is very knowledgeable about different vehicles and it made it much easier for us to determine what options we really needed.

Matt Kryder