Texas Motors Ford

Texas Motors Ford
Call
Texas Motors Ford Info
About Texas Motors Ford

Welcome to Texas Motors! Located in White Settlement, TX, Texas Motors is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Texas Motors a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Ford, you’ve come to the right place. Call 800-519-9021 for your No-Obligation Internet Price Quote from our Internet Department.

About Texas Motors Ford

Tuesday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

"Buying new truck"

Jody Crawford was honest and very friendly. Would defiantly recommend to friends. Sales managers were 2 the point, I feel I was handed the best deal possible the first time around. Thanks for making buying my new truch as painless as possible.

Jody Crawford

"Excellent"

Within 5 minutes of our first visit we met the salesman(Nick Markland), one of the sales managers, and the OWNER! Nick did a great job on the test drives(3).They were fair on my trade in, and the negotiations were quick and to the point. The finance department was knowledgeable and presented all their products in a straightforward manner. All in all a great experience. I would highly recommend them to family and friends! Ask for Nick Markland!

September 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone online! Congrats on your new vehicle- I'm happy to hear that our team worked to give you such a positive purchase experience!

"Daughters first car purchase"

Nick was a terrific help to my daughter in helping her purchase her first car. Obviously the sales team and mgmnt helped him help us.

September 12, 2014

I'm glad Nick was a great help to your daughter in her first vehicle purchase! Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope your daughter is enjoying her new car!

"Window shopping"

I stopped in to see what kind of a deal i could get and drove off with a new Edge . Jeremy was very polite and I looked at several models from the F250 all the way down to the Edge , The young man's Patience paid off i drove out with the new car , i would recommend this young man to my friends .

September 12, 2014

Thank you for the great recommendation. I'm happy to hear that Jeremy was able to offer you such an easy purchase experience! Congrats on the new Edge!

"Honesty is the best policy!"

I just recently purchased my first car ever at Texas Motors Ford. Stressed and scared didn't even explain what I was feeling about the process. When I walked through the doors I was immediately put at ease by Bobby Soria. He explained to me they would do everything possible to get me in a car that day. He listened to my wants, needs, and options I didn't care for. He was honest with me through the entire process and found the prefect vehicle for me. After hearing horror stories of the car buying process I would have to say this was one of the best experiences I could have asked for. It's nice to know there is still a salesman out there you can trust. Thank you Bobby for a great experience and an even better car! Round of applause to Texas Motors Ford for hiring such a stand up guy.

September 11, 2014

I'm so happy to hear that you trusted us with your first ever vehicle purchase, and that we made it enjoyable and easy for you! Thank you for the kind words regarding Bobby, and for sharing your review online. Congrats on the new vehicle!

"Perfect "

Very satisfied. Nick was very helpful and prompt. I will call him again when I'm ready to Purchase again. I will recommend him to all friends

September 11, 2014

Thank you for Nick's great recommendation! Congrats on your vehicle purchase!

"Great Purchase Experience "

I requested information online regarding an Edge. Jody Crawford called me back immediately. We spoke briefly and agreed to meet the next day. My visit with Jody the next day was great. She was fun, knowledgable and efficient. I have never had a more enjoyable car buying experience.

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much for the recommendation! I'm so glad Jody made your experience so fun and easy. Congrats on your new car!

"Great Purchase.. Dealership & Derek were both Great! "

I called in.. Looking for a new 2015 Ford F250 - King Ranch. Listed all the options that I was looking for & Derek Mills was very professional & quickly found exactly what we wanted! Called me back the same day, we made a trip from the Permian Basin to make our Purchase!!,

Derek Mills

September 09, 2014

Thank you so much for the great recommendation, and for making the drive to purchase your new truck from us! Glad you found your purchase experience to be easy and enjoyable. Congrats on the 2015 F-250!

"Great Service"

Was in the Fort Worth area for Business and stopped in to get my 2012 Raptor serviced. I was not in the market for a new truck but i really liked the 2014 special edition raptor which they had a couple. They were very honest and answered all the questions i had. They gave me a great price on my trade in and made a great deal on the truck i had been eyeing. The experience was great and the sales team was very patient in some of my unordinary requests.

September 08, 2014

I loved reading about your experience with us! Nothing better than bringing your vehicle in for service, and leaving with a newer one :) Congrats on the new Raptor, and thank you for your business! I hope you enjoy the ride!

"Best Service in the Metroplex"

I came into Texas Motors to have my 2008 Fusion serviced. While there my husband called and told me to trade my car for a new one. I contacted Franny Rainey. I told her what I wanted in a car and what I didn't want. She went out of her way to show me several Fiestas because I was interested in them. I did a test drive and totally loved the car. Franny had taken the car to prep it because I was going to purchase it but my husband wanted me to get a bigger car. I explained to her what he wanted and she showed me the 2014 Fusion. After a test drive I decided it was the car I wanted and because I did not want leather seats, she showed me one with cloth seats. This was the car I purchased. I can't tell you how Franny went out of her way to answer all my questions, explaining in detail the ins and outs of each vehicle I looked at. And I can tell you I did question her on each and every car we looked at. Franny is very knowledgeable about the cars and did not hesitate to tell me the good with the bad. I feel without her expertise I would have been lost and probably purchased something that would not have worked for me. I will always purchase my cars from this dealership and will recommend Franny and Texas Motors to all my friends and family.

September 08, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding Franny! I'm so happy to hear that you not only enjoyed your experience with Franny, but that you and your husband are both enjoying your new vehicle too. Congrats on the Fusion!

Lynn Self