McDavid Ford

Tuesday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

nisha336
7/25/2015

"Beat deal made yet"

They are amazing with fitting your wants and needs with there available vehicles from the time we pulled up in the parking lot the whole team was amazing. I like the fact they ask you your preferences and help you achieve it. Unlike most places that ask you then run your credit only to learn you don't get what you want with your money... would definitely be back.

customer
7/25/2015

"Big Tex was an awesome salesman. All staff was great. "

We bought a used car seen on the web. Car turned out to be much better than we thought and we later found the price was well under the standard retail. VERY satisfied with purchased and Lynn "Big Tex" Self went way beyond expectations. We would recommend David McDavid Ford and it's staff highly.

disillusioned with ford
7/18/2015

"Worst Service Ever!"

I am from out of town and have a leased vehicle. Brought it in for oil change, tire rotation and for making a weird noise on Saturday. My car did not get looked at until Tuesday. The parts needed to be ordered and we're supposed to arrive the next day. They did not come in until Friday. Went to pick up my vehicle the following Saturday. They did not do my oil change or tire rotation! So I am stuck waiting...again...for my vehicle. Inexcusable, horrible service!

Chris

PG
7/13/2015

"terrible management"

The GM answers to no one but his ownership in Florida he sticks up for his employees so you can't complain on to ownership because they stay out of everything oh yah to all customers thinking about doing business with this dealer there not bbb accredited there goes your complaints

general manager

bradfordowner
7/06/2015

"Great car buying experience."

Everyone in the dealership made sure I was taken care of during this process. Probably the best car buying experience I've ever had. Thanks for the help.

Pgalles
6/20/2015

"huge ripoff dealership on tade ins for new cars"

I drove 2 hours out the way to try and trade in my vehicle for a new vehicle. I was given an outstanding price for the new vehicle by Gerald rollinson sales manager and my sales man servando Aguirre. That's awesome but where they try to steal from customers is from your trade in. Glenn Ricketts used car sales manager is ripping customers off. The GSM John phalen doesn't even take time to help customers out he's just worried about getting home. Terrible customer service by the GSM when he knew we drove two hours to try to make a deal. I have a 2015 srt8 red vapor edition which you can only buy if you specially order it, Glenn Ricketts wanted me to take a 22% depreciation on it when it only had 1500 miles on it and 4k in upgrades. On my 2014 powerwagon Laramie edition fully loaded with 25k in upgrades he wanted me to take a 30% depreciation it only had 9k miles. Buyers be aware

aacollier
6/17/2015

"Very pleasant experience. "

Met with Lynn Self, very professional and personal. Gave me an excellent deal on the vehicle and made it easy for me to purchase. Definitely felt like I was dealing with honest people. One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had.

Big Daddy
6/16/2015

"Love my new car"

I went in to buy a new car and with the help of Big Tex it got done and with monthly payments I wanted to pay.

T Clark
6/04/2015

"Will not stand behind damaged Mustang"

We purchased a new Mustang and the dealer had the car shipped to us. With just under 1,400 miles the car developed a oil leak. I looked under the car and the oil pan has been damaged and patched with JB weld so I contacted my salesman Steve B. He advised me to sue the shipper for damage. I didn't hire or pay the shipper THEY DID. I called and left a message for the GM and he didn't return the call. I finally received a text from the dealership stating that the dealership has sold out and now they aren't responsible. Gene Messer Ford in Lubbock has contacted ford and is trying to help resolve this issue. It's a shame that the dealer I bought the car from doesn't care about us.

kkimberr
5/29/2015

"Lynn Self changed my car buying experience!"

I had been looking for a car for over 3 weeks. Found out I had a 0 credit score. I hadnt used my credit in years because my husband and I had been working on his. Apparantly this is worse than bad credit. Anyways, been to several dealerships was told put my husband on and they could get me where I wanted to be in payments. Once I got my husband there it was a different story, was gonna cost a lot more. He stayed at home with 3 year old.. Didnt need to try to get a car chasing down a 3 year old every where...so he would come to sign when I found the right one.. Even 2 different car lots sold the car I wanted and didnt bother telling us when we told them what time we would be up the next day. They just figured they would sell us something else.. So anyways, my frustration was clear when I came to David McDavid...I let Lynn Self have it..and told him everything and that he needed to be straight with me! Was told at first they couldnt get that payment because interest so high. So was disappointed and before I left Lynn said to not give up on him, he would get it done. Of course with my previous experience I didnt believe him. The next day I received a call from Lynn to come pick my car up.. I couldnt believe it..we signed that evening and I was going to come back the next day to get it after it was gased up and detailed.. Lynn sent me a picture of the car with a big bow on it and said my car was ready.. It put the biggest smile on my face. Car buying went from being a terrible experience to a very pleasant one! Thanks to Lynn for understanding my frustration and not giving me the run around and making me smile! Love my new car!

Reviews of Lynn Self