McDavid Ford

Vinny Losasso

Sales Associate
2.7

June 15, 2017

"Recommend Paul Barrera great Sales Person/ Helpful"

- Michelle

I had an awesome experience with Paul Barrera on the sales floor. I was in the market for a new car for my 21 year old daughter. We were nervous because I know how overwhelming car buying can be. I ran into Paul and he was very knowledgeable he narrowed down what kind of car and size she would be comfortable in. We were stuck between two cars and he did an excellent job helping my daughter pick her first car. I had a price in mind and he was able to work with us which made the experience so much smoother. When we are in the market for another car we will definitely go see Paul.

Paul Barrera

June 09, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- Busymom

I love my Ford and I love how David McDavid assisted me with my service. They let me know what I needed. They explained everything thoroughly. My car was in and out the same day! Thank you so much! Excellent customer service.

Christopher Dickinson

June 08, 2017

"Little bit of everything"

- Undercow

The team at David Mcdavid Ford worked very hard to resolve my issue with Ford. I cant thank them enough nor can words express the gratitude that I have for them. I was informed every step of the way when progress was made. My calls were always returned in a timely manner and the team is very professional. I did purchase a new car with them as well and it was a great experience. Even though my schedule doesn't align with their regular business hours they ensured that my needs were met, my concerns were addressed, and that I was completely satisfied before they were satisfied themselves.I will be doing more business with them in the future for sure. Thanks again

Brian Bertschy