McDavid Ford

Gerald Rollinson

December 02, 2016

"First oil change!"

- chflem55

I made the appointment for my first service visit online and let the site choose my service advisor. I was first in line before 7am; Warren Hampton greeted me promptly at 7am, took my information quickly, and my car was ready in no time! All in all, a terrific, hassle-free experience!

November 22, 2016

"Melvin Airehart, Service Advisor!"

- Kay, Spirit5050

Upon arrival until completion of service, my 2016 Ford Escape and I received quality, knowledgeable, focused top-notch attention. Thank you Melvin Airehart for directing the five-star-quality required services (5,000 mile as well as Ford's recall replacement for the electronic throttle body)!

October 30, 2016

"Just Looking"

- LsKbl

Was in the market for a new car and had been doing some comparison shopping between another brand and Ford. The Fusion and Taurus were its major competitors so, I stopped by McDavid Ford just to have a closer look. I have known Lynn Self for several years and felt most comfortable talking with him. Lynn was most accommodating with my questions and concerns about the products. Before the day was out, I had purchased a new Fusion Titanium that was in the color and trim package I was used to. Brian Bertschy and I had a good hearted negotiation on the final price of the vehicle and he won out in the end. The final price was extremely fair and the closing process was simple and easy. Lynn had the car cleaned and ready for delivery the following day. So far, I am very pleased with my purchase experience.

McDavid Ford, Fort Worth, TX, 76108