McDavid Ford

2.7

March 17, 2017

"Mantaince ford 350"

- Chazbo

They were fast and courteous good experiences My F350 is a great vehicle for pulling all the trailers I pull this dealership has always been kind and helpful

March 06, 2017

"Excellent, honest service"

- PaigeThatTNgirl

I've never bought a car outside my hometown, much less online & 2 states away. From the moment I spoke with Jesus Mireles Ibarra I knew I was going to buy this car. He was very curteous, direct about pricing and fees, and honest from the beginning. There was never a time where the price or terms of the loan were in question and I was always treated with respect. In fact, at the very end, they ended up getting me a MUCH BETTER interest rate than we had already agreed on, which lowered my monthly payment significantly! Pleasantly surprised from beginning to end! I will never buy another vehicle anywhere else, period!

March 04, 2017

"AVOID, AVOID, AVOID."

- Thehkp7m13

No one can answer a phone or question in a timely manner. I am from Chicago so I am not flying to Texas on a whim for a new car purchase. And when you do finally get ahold of a salesperson they are too lazy to tell you if you qualify for the rebates or not. So I assume to onus is on me to figure out my own price there? They cannot answer a question if auto show bonus or 1st responder cash is stackable on their price or not. They won't send you a set in stone price like Koon's Ford will. Koons plays a shipping added game, but they are still the best deal in the country when it actually comes to putting it on paper, answering a phone and answering my questions. McDavid Ford strikes me as a complete "clip joint" and bait and switch operation. I tried dealing with a guy nmed Mark and a women named Victoria. Neither is listed below. Sorry Rhonda, but I had to pick a salesperson in order to submit the rating and the other 2 aren't listed.

McDavid Ford, Fort Worth, TX, 76108