McDavid Ford

3.3

January 21, 2017

"I want that one"

- Jesus Rivas

Mr. Linn Self assisted me in purchasing my new car. It was a quick and easy buy. It's was worth the 400 mile journey. Mr. Self took his time and showed great patience. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Great customer service and great deals on cars. Mr. Kirk with the financing department was methodical in his explanation. I loved my experience at David Mcdavid Ford and look forward to shopping here again in the future.

January 17, 2017

"Ford F150"

- The Malbrue Family

Our salesman Big Tex was awesome and straight forward. He had a sense of humor as well. He and his finance guy were no hassle and great to work with. We love our new F150 and will definitely buy our next Ford from these guys. It was well worth the drive and they got us out of there fast. One of the best auto buying experiences we have ever had. Thank you McDavid Ford! Keith

December 29, 2016

"Internet Success McDavid Ford"

- m68tempest

I was passively shopping to upgrade from my F150 to a F250. As I searched the internet I found several potential trucks at multiple dealers. The folks at McDavid were the most helpful without burying my inbox or voicemail. I was put into contact with Lynn "Big Tex" Self and I couldn't have been more pleased with the GREAT service with low pressure. Lynn listened to what I wanted and got me the deal I was looking for. The other staff that I met and work with, (Brian, Vinny and Nick) were professional, courteous and low pressure as well. This was my 5th Ford but first experience at McDavid Ford, I will be going back for all my future needs.

McDavid Ford, Fort Worth, TX, 76108