McDavid Ford

Vinny Losasso

Sales Associate
2.7

April 29, 2017

"Very helpful sales team"

- Marximus65

My wife and I recently updated her Fusion from a '13 to a '16. We love the car, and we really appreciated the great service we received from Lynn Self and the rest of the sales team we worked with. Great experience.

April 16, 2017

"Had some issues but were taken care of by Justin Wall."

- Jeffsg82

I had some issues that were taken care of by Justin Wall. He helped me through the process and I am satisfied with the service I received!

April 10, 2017

"Horrible experience...would never buy from them!"

- GlynnL

Found a Duramax on their website. Drove 4.5 hours to pick truck up. Was told the truck passed rigorous inspections and was a solid truck. Found an oil leak and the service department confirmed it. Their solution for me was to discount the truck $500! Anyone who knows anything knows this barely would pay to do a routine service on a diesel truck much less fix an oil leak that the service department couldn't figure out where it was coming from! The sales manager told me it was my fault that I experienced such inconvenience because I lived so far away. I would NEVER TRUST this dealership. Again, our problem was not with Clay, it was the very rude sales manager. I don't think Clay had the authority to help us.

McDavid Ford, Fort Worth, TX, 76108