McDavid Ford

Vinny Losasso

Sales Associate
2.7

August 07, 2017

"McDavid Ford No Service - Service Center"

- TEXASMADDOGS

Over the past few visits the McDavid Ford Service Center, could not find out why the service light on my Escape was showing a problem but keep charging me $90.00 + tax and fixed nothing then when I ordered parts (that only ford can supply) told they were in, took the time to collect them and was told that only ford could fit them, made plans to have the parts fitted took the car in and left for most of the day, went back to get my car and was told that the parts had been missed placed and some manager was to of contacted me. But had lost my contact information. This is one of the worst Dealerships I have ever been to,

Michael Vargha
Charlie Pace
Gerald Rollinson

July 31, 2017

"Best Car buying experience Ever"

- Cshep215

A few weeks I visited a competitor Ford dealership and had the worst experience i had ever had trying to buy a car. I had dealt with the most blatant form of bait and switch I had ever experienced. I have been very dedicated to The Ford Motor Company over the years and up until then I had never even dreamed of buying anything else. Once I was done with dealership "X" I swore that I would never buy a Ford again. In fact I immediately started at looking at Dogde, that's how bad it got. Last week in a last ditch effort my wife convinced me to give McDavid Ford a try and begrudgingly I did. Right when we arrived we were met by our rep T.J. Elkhatib, I didn't have to hunt someone down or get passed off 3 times, he met us on the lot and got us to the car we were looking for. I made it known to him very early about my experience at Dealership "X", his first comments to me after listening to my story was he was going to be very upfront and honest with me as he would put it "zero games" would be played. The other thing I was so impressed about was we he was a "car guy". He knew everything about the car I was looking at and even the one's I wasn't, he loved cars, loved knowing about cars and simply just wanted to talk about them. As I picked out the car I wanted we went to the table to talk over the deal he quickly went over to talk to his Sales Manager Brian Bertschy and informed him of the experience I had at Dealership "X" as well, Brian again assured me no games up front and honest discussions about the deal and that is exactly how they were. As we hammered out the deal I kept waiting for the bait the switch, that one little detail that was originally left out. It never came in fact I was so impressed with the operation I ended up paying more for the car than I had planned and never flinched at it. I was so appreciative of their honesty and straight forwardness I had no troubles making sure I had a deal with them. I was extremely impressed with the way they handled their customers I was certain I would be back to buy another car from them. And a so I did. While waiting for my finance paperwork my wife letting Brain and T.J. know how much we appreciated their hard work and honesty she started to discuss the current car she was in (which was not a Ford) and how we correct that. Brian and TJ both took some notes form the discussion asked a few further questions and said they thought they had a couple of cars that fit her criteria. Next morning they called us and asked if we could bring her car that afternoon. She drove up to see what they had and within a matter of really a few minutes maybe an hour had worked out an incredible deal for her as well. Both my wife and I are extremely pleased with the cars we purchased, but more importantly we are more impressed with the individual attention we received from both TJ and Brian. Most places you shop today you are merely a number or a dollar sign to those companies, Brian and TJ prove that at David McDavid Ford people are what matter to them. I highly recommend them to anyone needing a new car.

Brian Bertschy
Other Employees : T.J. Elkhatib

July 30, 2017

"Amazing Experience ❤️"

- Victoria Garland

I drove from Garland to Fort Worth to test drive a car I've researched for a while this summer. When I got there I got was welcomed by Micheal (a charmer, out of this world kind of guy), then proceed to meet Jeff DeTray. I had an appointment with Jeff and from the beginning he made us feel like family. The whole experience was a blessing because Jeff went above and beyond to provide me with extraordinary customer service. I would highly recommend visiting Jeff DeTray if you're looking for an A+ experience buying your new vehicle.

Jeff DeTray