McDavid Ford

Tuesday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

Bigwig
3/31/2015

"Job well done. "

I want to thank Lynn Self for the outstanding job he did. I thought the deal would not happen but because of his due diligence and making sure I was happy he made the deal come thru. He is a outstanding sales person and very conscious about making sure I was happy. Thank you.

cbdallas
3/29/2015

"Lynn Self & the rest of the sales & finance team are great!"

Lynn Self, and everyone that works with him at McDavid are fair & honest people to work with. They bent over backward to get me into the car I wanted and made sure all the details were handled. Communication with me throughout the process was also much appreciated, as my deal took place over a 50-mile distance and over the course of several days, as it involved a transfer from another dealership. Additionally, I spoke to someone in the Service Department about a car I had been considering, and he was most helpful and forthcoming. I'll definitely be shopping there again and referring anyone I can.

mrmattx3
3/25/2015

"Excellent"

Very nice experience all around. Lynn was awesome, as was all of the other staff. We will definitely be going here first next time. Simply awesome.

Jimmy

Porchlightss
3/16/2015

"Friendly service "

Mike Overson worked so hard to make sure I left the dealership happy! I went in to purchase a used car and he worked hard to get me into a brand new 2015 Ford Fiesta! I couldn't be happier!

lpearson89
3/11/2015

"Isn't this illegal?!"

In January of 2015 I purchased a used Ford Escape from the newly owned McDavid Ford in For Worth. In doing so, I traded in my 2014 Ford Fiesta. I was looking for a larger car to accommodate my growing family. Imagine my surprise when TWO MONTHS later I receive a not-so-friendly phone call from my previous car-loan lender looking for payment that was TWO MONTHS passed due for said Ford Fiesta. That's right, the car that I TRADED-IN!!! I was appalled to find out that the payment had never went through to the lender and thus the car's way past due balance was being sent to collections for neglicence to pay. I contacted Ford who in return gave me the run-around but assured me that all would be taken care of and that a new check for pay off would be issues the VERY NEXT DAY to my previous lender. I felt confident after much reassurance from Ford's behalf and forgave this HUGE incident. Fast forward exactly 9 days later and I'm receiving yet another phone call from the same lady I dealt with from my previous load lender. Apparently they never received pay-off even after all of this!! I had to go back and forth multiple times and be transferred to different people in the Ford establishment. I was PROMISED that the check would be sent the very next day and it turns out it never was. In fact, it never would have been issued to them at all had I not hounded them. Since when is this a part of the vehicle trade-in process? By the end of the day I had requested a call back from Laura who is supposedly the higher-up in the department that handles vehicle-pay offs. She never called me back with a tracking number for the check. Neither did the used car manager, nor the general manager. I would NEVER recommend a person to go to this place. I will not be returning for any such services in the future. If I could rate it negative stars I would.

Laura, Holly

DL
3/11/2015

"Best Salesman Ever"

This is the 2nd truck that I have bought from Lynn. I followed through another friend who is on her 2nd truck also with Lynn where Lynn was at. He cannot be kinder, more honest or considerate. It is very difficult for a woman to deal with most salesmen at auto dealerships. Pressure, games, etc. Not with Lynn a true southern gentleman. I won't deal with any other salesman - I recommend him to everyone and I will not buy another vehicle from anyone else. I also have to say that Lynn recommended C.J. as a service representative who was wonderful dealing with a nervous Nellie personality (me). Again Lynn and C.J. couldn't do enough to make the whole transaction go smoothly. I probably could have gotten a slightly better deal somewhere else (not sure) but it wouldn't be worth it. Thank you Lynn!

Cjm
3/05/2015

"Came back a second time"

When shopping for a larger suv I wanted to go back here first. And just like the last time service was great and the guys made it another fun & great experience. So glad we went back!! Everyone listened to our needs and catered to us!

chasermacy
2/26/2015

"ford fusion easy purchase"

Had a wonderful experience shopping at mcdavid ford. Great service, fast quality work and a staff with good knowledge. Was pleased with the conversations as well as the service. Would gladly recommend this dealership to many others.

Niles
2/22/2015

"Best Dealership i have ever dealt with."

I went into Mc David Ford of Fort Worth Texas and Lynn Self was the person who waited on me, and he is the most kindness friendliest person i have ever dealt with. He could not get me into the Ford F 150, but did get me into a Ford Fiesta 2015, which is the very first new vehicle i have ever bought. He did not try to pressure me into a sale. Lynn was doing his best to look out for my best interest. Everyone at Mc David Ford in Fort Worth Texas was extremely friendly and helpful. Even when they make a mistake they will not give excuses, they just fix it and make it right. Mc David Ford has my business for life. i will never deal with another dealership, because the people at Mc David Ford treats me like a close friend and not as a dollar sign. In fact Lynn Self asked me to come back and just visit with him.So Thank You everyone at Mc David Ford in Fort Worth for your services, especially to Mr. Lynn Self "Big Tex".

Court
2/16/2015

"My Expedition"

It was a pleasure to get my new SUV at this dealership. You hear how it can be the worst experience dealing with car salesman but at this dealership it was the total opposite. I would buy another vehicle at this dealership in a heartbeat. Thanks for everything y'all did for us!!!

Reviews of Lynn Self