McDavid Ford

Terry Pritchard

Service Drive Manager
3.3

February 17, 2017

"McDavid Ford Treats You Right!"

- RussKramer

I'm a "Ford" guy--I only own Ford vehicles. I bought my 2006 Ford F-250 from this dealership 10 years ago, and I' leased two PHEV (Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles) back in 2013--a Fusion Energi and a C-Max Energi. The lease on both cars was due to end, and I approached Lynn Self in late Dec 2016 about replacing both vehicles. Lynn worked with me and let me know when my desired vehicles were available--2017 Fusion Energi and C-Max Energi. I came in, ran the numbers with Lynn and the sales manager (Brian), and closed the deal with the business manager (Dwight). Overall--the whole experience was very positive--and the key element (in addition to a quality Ford product) was Lynn Self. He is a dedicated professional who demonstrated every behavior you'd like to see when dealing with another person--engaging personality, knowledgeable about the products, expeditious in completing the paperwork, and considerate and caring in his personal interactions before, during, and after the sale. I'd highly recommend David McDavid Ford, and especially Lynn Self!

February 08, 2017

"Oil Change"

- Pat234

I had a scheduled maintenance check done and everything was great and the employees very courteous and attentive. Took a little longer than I expected but it wasn't too bad.

January 21, 2017

"I want that one"

- Jesus Rivas

Mr. Linn Self assisted me in purchasing my new car. It was a quick and easy buy. It's was worth the 400 mile journey. Mr. Self took his time and showed great patience. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Great customer service and great deals on cars. Mr. Kirk with the financing department was methodical in his explanation. I loved my experience at David Mcdavid Ford and look forward to shopping here again in the future.

McDavid Ford, Fort Worth, TX, 76108