Theodore Robins Ford

Galpin Ford

Fiesta Ford - Indio California

Tonya
12/24/2014

"Jerks! OffensiIve! Service here the worst! Pushy & deceptiv "

The guy in credit sealed the experience with his final insults. Said that I wasted their time...ordered us out of his dealership! This occurred as soon as I said I was going somewhere else. Shocked at their behavior! Somebody needs to replace this guy and his cronies who were all laughing at me. They thought it was funny that I was seriously interested in an offer they made me, only to find out it was a Joke! Who jokes about cars available and the price?! These guys tried pushing me into a new car when I knew I only wanted to buy pre-owned.....which I successfully did at Public Motors in Santa Ana. Completely opposite experience there... No pushing At All. Will never consider Ford again due to these inept individuals! I used to love Ford before this.

credit dude

PhyllisRos9
5/22/2013

"The staff was very professional and Jeff Capitan was a..."

The staff was very professional and Jeff Capitan was a pleasure to work with. Jeff was very knowledgable of the Ford product as well as the specials that Ford was giving. I felt very comfortable working with him and would be happy to refer him to anyone.

phyllis

PaulOwens
5/09/2013

"I went to Thedore Robins Ford on 4/24/2013 and spoke..."

I went to Thedore Robins Ford on 4/24/2013 and spoke with salesman Lamar Johnson regarding purchasing a vehicle. I was pre-approved with Capital One Auto Finance and had already provided ALL documentation such as income verfication etc to Capital One. I provided all such such info to Mr. Johnson, however he insisted that his finance department run my credit to check additonal financing. I advised Mr. Johnson that I did not want to be financed with any other company other than the one I've already been approved with. I did purchase a veh, I contacted my insurance company and they faxed over documentation showing Capital One as the lien holder. So, today I get a letter from WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICES stating they have my loan. I contact Lamar Johnson advising him I did not authorize nor did we ever dicsuss taking the loan elsewhere. He response is that Capital One wanted bank ststements and paycheck stubs! Really? I already submitted all doumentaion to Capital One, thats why I had the approval! Lamar Johnson then states there is nothing that can be done and starts laughing over the phone. I have made numerous calls to Peter Hernadez the Finance Manager to no avail. I am truly dissapointed in this dealer as I have been a loyal customer for years and have purchased vehicles from them in the past. NEVER AGAIN. They were decietful and and completely pulled a scam by not honoring the finance company I requested.

Lamar Johnson

LorraineBra7
4/15/2013

"Matthew Keyes was the most knowledgeable Mustang salesman..."

Matthew Keyes was the most knowledgeable Mustang salesman I have ever come across. I am so impressed with his skills and expertise. Anyone in the market for a Mustang needs to go see Matthew at Theodore Robins Ford.

swade

LeslieNewps32
4/08/2013

"I was recently in the market to purchase a new car. And..."

I was recently in the market to purchase a new car. And honestly, I dread the whole car buying process. I mean, cannot stand it! So I did what any savvy consumer would do and sent out a quote request to about five different dealers. Most got back to me but with a generic email about how great their dealership was. I did receive this same type of email from Theodore Robins Ford. However, a few minutes later I receive a call from them and it was so pleasant to hear someone on the phone who actually seemed to want to help me, not just try and get me to come in. I initially spoke to Courtney who was sooooo nice to deal with. She got all the information from me and then I was contacted by J.P. with a quote and window sticker. It was actually turning out to be an easy experience! I ended up coming in the next weekend to test drive the car. When I arrived it was pulled up front, my name was on some board when I walked in, and J.P. was ready to help me when I arrived. I have never received this type of treatment from a dealership. Typically (HB Ford) I would come into a dealer and feel like they were trying to take me for every penny I have. Not with Theodore Robins Ford. I guess its a family run dealership which makes sense now. I felt so comfortable the whole time and it was an extremely fast process (expect for the delivery but I wanted to know EVERYTHING about the navigation). I couldnt be more pleased with the whole experience at Theodore Robins Ford. Thank you for actually changing my perception on the car buying process!! My next car will definitely be from Theodore Robins (and hopefully with Courtney and J.P.)!!!

J.P. and Courtney

SusieBar3
3/27/2013

"Matthew was our salesman, and I can't say enough good..."

Matthew was our salesman, and I can't say enough good about him. He really knows his job well and did an awesome job! William helped with the technology end, and he was great, too.

Coleman198

RebeccaKin7
3/25/2013

"Our salesman, JP, was absolutely over the top excellent...."

Our salesman, JP, was absolutely over the top excellent. I reallly liked dealing with him. He really listened to our needs, and took really special care of us. I would highly recommend him and Robins Ford to our friends and family.

RebeccaKin

barbarabingman
3/07/2013

"ust had a fantastic buying experience here at this..."

ust had a fantastic buying experience here at this dealership they have a real smooth buying process I would definitely recommend this dealership. Pete was great to work with answered all my questions without any pressure.

CathyMey9

melissasteinhoff987
2/28/2013

"I bought two cars that day I went and here's the..."

I bought two cars that day I went and here's the funny thing I was only planning on one car. My daughter needed a car and they worked it out outstanding job.

melissasteinhoff

JIM66
11/06/2012

"The Internet price they quoted me for a 2013 ford focus..."

The Internet price they quoted me for a 2013 ford focus was very high compared to other dealers that quoted me, both in terms of downpayment and monthly payments.

Internet Sales