Theodore Robins Ford

2060 Harbor Blvd,
Costa Mesa, California 92627
Theodore Robins Ford Info
About Theodore Robins Ford

The Company has been honored by Ford with its distinguished achievement awards in recognition of progressive management, sound merchandising practices and high quality standards of service. In addition, the company was recently awarded the Presidents Award for outstanding sales and service. The key to the success for Theodore Robins Ford in this decade and beyond is continuing with the founding principles and company's philosophy as set forth by Robins Sr. It can best be said in the Mission Statement: "All Dealership personnel will treat every customer as a potential lifetime purchaser, communicating a professional image that embraces honesty and concern for customer wants and needs."

About Theodore Robins Ford

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

• Free Starbucks coffee and tea
Drew21
4/14/2016

"Got the right deal "

Mike and Chris both helped me get into the car I wanted at the price I wanted. I'm thankful I got them to work with, I will definitely recommend them to anyone!

Mike, Chris Alcoccer, Oscar

roseswy
1/24/2016

"From beginning to end, true professionalism!"

This dealer has become our new Ford Family!!! I can't remember when I've had a more pleasurable experience when buying a car. Our family will definitely be back!

Susan, Luis, Maria and Gary in service!

tall guy
11/17/2015

"Service engine soon light on my 2001 Expedition"

I was driving from Woodland Hills last Friday afternoon to Newport Beach for the weekend and my "Service Engine soon " light came on. From previous experience I knew that even if it was only a dirty sensor the computer would turn off my engine after a couple of starts so I had no choice but to bring it to a dealer. The closest one was Theodore Robins. After waiting for about 20 minutes there were still no service guys that would get off the phone to talk to me. Finally I grabbed a young guy, Andrew who got off the phone to help me. He was nice enough but couldn't/wouldn't plug in the computer to my car to tell me what the problem was. I would need to wait until tomorrow (Saturday). Saturday came and they still could not/would not plug in the computer analyzer until past 11 AM. Eventually they told me that I needed a new ignition coil(one) and my estimate for the one coil parts and labor -they couldn't/wouldn't tell me. (regular procedure nowadays is to write in the estimate AFTER the work is done anyway. so......... Eventually they put in one ignition coil for parts cost of $104.00 and the most expensive FORD GENUINE PARTS one I could find on the internet was less than $65. So, they also replaced my 8 spark plugs for $7.63/ea., (the most expensive I found on line was $6.42) Each spark plug also got a new boot for $14.25/ea, where the most expensive I could find online was more than $4.00 cheaper. In my opinion they absolutely sold me things I didn't need and overcharged me for them as well. It wasn't the crime of the century, but I am fairly sure they saw an out of town guy who had no choice and they took advantage. I love my expedition and it has over 265,000 miles other than this mishap I have gone through a couple of transmissions and a new intake manifold , but as far as this dealer is concerned I would shop around first if I had a choice.

Andrew

Ajue
10/24/2015

"Highly recommend definite satisfied customer"

What can I say the sales department is AMAZING! Miguel Arreola and Luis Presa BEST salesmen I have EVER encountered and will ever use for mine, friends and family Ford purchases! Easy to work with and got me exactly what I wanted as far as car and price! I'm unbelievably happy with my purchase!!!!! Thank you guys and I highly recommend!!!!

Miguel Arreola, Luis Presa

JanK
9/17/2015

"Pleasant and painless"

Just purchased an Edge from Manny Lopez. The whole experience was professional, pleasant, and painless. Really appreciated his knowledge and honesty. I would recommend you use him for your next car purchase. Everyone with whom I came in contact was very helpful . Thanks everyone

Manny Lopez

CharlieB
9/16/2015

"Top Notch Dealership "

I've purchased several new vehicles from Robins Ford and the dealership experiences have always been excellent. From the sales team to the service department, I have been extremely pleased with the level of professionalism, knowledge of product, and quality of repairs in both the service dept. and body shop. I've referred friends and family to the dealership over the years totaling somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15 purchased cars from Robins Ford and have always heard positive feedback from their experiences. What's not to like about a quality family run dealership that's served the local community for over 90 years.

Nicole

Ipm
8/21/2015

"Never take your vehicle to Theodore Robins ford"

Service Advisor Pete Ferra has the worst customer service. He never picks up his direct line and when I left multiple messages, he never calls back as stated on his voicemail. I repeatedly had to call the main line to get a hold of him. He said it was to be done the that day or the next day. Four days later I am picking up my truck for sensor replacement. He then said I needed something else. Why not tell me day two or three? Worst customer service ever.

Pete Ferra

Tonya
12/24/2014

"Jerks! OffensiIve! Service here the worst! Pushy & deceptiv "

The guy in credit sealed the experience with his final insults. Said that I wasted their time...ordered us out of his dealership! This occurred as soon as I said I was going somewhere else. Shocked at their behavior! Somebody needs to replace this guy and his cronies who were all laughing at me. They thought it was funny that I was seriously interested in an offer they made me, only to find out it was a Joke! Who jokes about cars available and the price?! These guys tried pushing me into a new car when I knew I only wanted to buy pre-owned.....which I successfully did at Public Motors in Santa Ana. Completely opposite experience there... No pushing At All. Will never consider Ford again due to these inept individuals! I used to love Ford before this.

credit dude

PhyllisRos9
5/22/2013

"The staff was very professional and Jeff Capitan was a..."

The staff was very professional and Jeff Capitan was a pleasure to work with. Jeff was very knowledgable of the Ford product as well as the specials that Ford was giving. I felt very comfortable working with him and would be happy to refer him to anyone.

phyllis

PaulOwens
5/09/2013

"I went to Thedore Robins Ford on 4/24/2013 and spoke..."

I went to Thedore Robins Ford on 4/24/2013 and spoke with salesman Lamar Johnson regarding purchasing a vehicle. I was pre-approved with Capital One Auto Finance and had already provided ALL documentation such as income verfication etc to Capital One. I provided all such such info to Mr. Johnson, however he insisted that his finance department run my credit to check additonal financing. I advised Mr. Johnson that I did not want to be financed with any other company other than the one I've already been approved with. I did purchase a veh, I contacted my insurance company and they faxed over documentation showing Capital One as the lien holder. So, today I get a letter from WELLS FARGO DEALER SERVICES stating they have my loan. I contact Lamar Johnson advising him I did not authorize nor did we ever dicsuss taking the loan elsewhere. He response is that Capital One wanted bank ststements and paycheck stubs! Really? I already submitted all doumentaion to Capital One, thats why I had the approval! Lamar Johnson then states there is nothing that can be done and starts laughing over the phone. I have made numerous calls to Peter Hernadez the Finance Manager to no avail. I am truly dissapointed in this dealer as I have been a loyal customer for years and have purchased vehicles from them in the past. NEVER AGAIN. They were decietful and and completely pulled a scam by not honoring the finance company I requested.

Lamar Johnson