Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Product Specialist
Dennis Duce, Salesperson, Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Dennis Duce

May 08, 2017

"Everybody there was great and helpful. "

- BLemus30

they did an awesome job on helping me find a car that best fit me and budget. I would highly recommend coming to Tim Dahle Nissan in Murray, they will take care of you for sure. Overall great dealership.

Luis tapia

April 27, 2017

"Fast Friendly service. "

- reudterfamily

I've always taken my Nissan LEAF to Tim Dahle. They take good care of the minimal maintenance that my car requires to keep it in good condition. Thanks!!

Josh Edson
Adrian Foster
Oscar Mancilla
Jax Souza

April 05, 2017

"Calmed my used car woes after buying from the "other guy""

- happycamper

Ben was genuinely amazing. I hope he can be recognized for that. We were not expecting to be treated so kindly -especially since we didn't purchase my pathfinder from that location. Ben helped ease some used car woes for us. The customer service experience I received yesterday made me choose my life long service center, my 💖 now belongs to Nissan because of Ben! Even my hard to please husband walked away saying "he was a very nice man, he really wanted to help." A very rare find these days.

Ben with service center

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $21060

2016 Nissan Altima

New 2017 Nissan Leaf, $30740

New 2017 Nissan Leaf, $25415

New 2017 Nissan Leaf, $26800

2017 Nissan Leaf

• Express Lube (30 minutes or less... or its free)
Tim Dahle Nissan Murray, Murray, UT, 84107