Tim Dahle Nissan Murray

Dane Dobson

February 19, 2017

"Great service! "

- Jstones

I would totally recommend Tim Dahle service department. I would especially recommend talking to Michael Ballentyne. He was wonderful to work with! His customer service skills were great!

February 16, 2017

"My first Subaru!"

- anu.deo

Buying your first car is not just a purchase but a special experience. I am so glad we met with Jim who was very welcoming and responded to all our questions. We were looking for a used car and Jim found us a perfect Subaru Forester that goes with Utah's snowy winters. We had an excellent test drive and it was in such fantastic condition. Jim further explained in great details how it has gone through a thorough inspection and is the best deal for the price. I couldn't agree more, it's been three months since I have been driving the Forester and it made through the winter like breeze! It's smooth and very functional. Jim also got us a $25 gift card to buy accessories for the car and told us that we have unlimited car washes free! We had originally planned to shop around a few dealerships before deciding which car to buy but Tim Dahle's way of handling their cars, Subaru's excellent condition and Jim's guidance was good enough to convince us to buy my first car from them. Sure enough, I have been enjoying driving it on the roads as well as in the canyons. Thank you so much!

February 11, 2017

"Needing a better car for a family"

- benjamin.bradshaw.92

Our goal was to find a bigger vehicle than our Chevy sonic so we met with Bob and he has been a huge help in finding the right car.

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $20785

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $22820

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $20390

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $21740

2016 Nissan Altima

• Express Lube (30 minutes or less... or its free)
Tim Dahle Nissan Murray, Murray, UT, 84107