Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Good Chevrolet

JOHNSON33699
1/26/2016

"Summize"

Very good dealer and service people. Manager and the staff are politely and friendly. Very good experience. I will keep in touch with them and schedule my service here.

Lenard

RYANANDSELENA
1/21/2016

"Love it!"

Purchased my first Hyundai and I love it! Can't go wrong with a heated steering wheel! I highly recommend purchasing your vehicle from Titus-Will Hyundai! They treat you right!

Amanda

LAURIESNOKE
1/07/2016

"Friendly and efficient"

The people at the dealership were friendly and effifient. Buying a car can be stressful but I did not find this to be the case ay this dealership.

Jacob Abbott is the only name I can remember

BRAUNLISA888
12/23/2015

"5star experience "

Very professional staff, friendly, and rolled out the red carpet. Jacob was a snake charmer!! I paid too much for my vehicle and could of saved money elsewhere. But was happy to do business with them all. Would only make another purchase knowing I was getting the best possible deal! But they do treat you like royalty if you want to get pampered for the day. It will just cost you slot of money!!

Jacob

KIMBERLYSMACK
12/15/2015

"With limited inventory left"

Unfortunately they had just sold the car I came on the lot to see and probably buy. Since I was trading a car in I had only one major request, no more beige leather interior, preferably black or gray. I knew inventory was getting limited due to rebates and the remodel coming. They worked tirelessly to get me a car I wanted from another dealership, even after one dealership said they would trade them and backed out of the deal. I actually felt bad for taking up all their time.

Lenell Washington

MISSDEBBIETR
12/08/2015

"I went into the dealership on Black Friday, big mistake lol"

I was in such a hurry to buy my husband a new car, I went in on Black Friday, that was a dumb mistake. After almost 5 hours walked off with a great deal and my husband only had to come in to sign paperwork the next day

Coralee

RHOEYE
12/04/2015

"Back on the road!"

Recently my 2013 Genesis Coupe was totaled and I needed to replace it. I found the 2015 Genesis Coupe that I wanted at Titus-Will Hyundai. I was able to secure the best price online from Lyle. I then spoke with the Sales Manager David Hearn about my financing. When I arrived at the dealership everything was ready for me. Mike in finance made signing the paperwork stress free and even enjoyable! Thank you Titus-Will Hyundai and Team for my new car!

MARENGATCHELL
12/02/2015

"New Car!"

Excellent service on all levels! Great customer service and they took the time to explain details of the vehicle. Felt very comfortable and the time it took from beginning to end was perfect!

Leonard

MICHAELGRADY123
12/01/2015

"Excellent buying experience! "

Very knowledgeable sales staff that took the time to find out my needs to properly match the right car for me. Found just the right car with no excess pressures to purchase the wrong vehicle for my needs. Took the time to answer any and all questions I had and ensured that I was fully satisfied before leaving the dealership with my new car. Thanks all for a very easy purchase and a pleasurable experience.

JEPPYFROST
11/25/2015

"My experience with Titus-Will Hyundai"

I had an excellent experience with my 2016 Hyundai Tucson purchase. Amanda Wilhelm was my sales advisor and she was amazing. I was able to get the color and options I was looking for. Amanda Wilhelm made my purchase experience easy with nothing hidden and she was up front with everything. I highly recommend that if anyone wants to purchase ANY vehicle they consider Hyundai first and visit Amanda Wilhelm as your sales advisor.

Amanda Wilhelm