Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Good Chevrolet

amouellette81
9/27/2016

"Very professional."

I will be a return customer without a doubt. Best dealership I have been to in a long time. Very friendly staff. Easy to work with and I got the price I wanted for the car I wanted.

Coralie Harper

silvair68
9/22/2016

"Elantra"

It was a pleasure to do business with Mike Suter. I recently purchased 2 Hyundais from him. If I consider another Hyundai I will contact him. Thank you

Mike Suter

scratlover

"Very friiendly"

The dealership is very attentive and May salesman Jerry has been there for every purchase of my hyandai vehicles. Loyal to customers and thorough and down to earth. goes out of his way for his customers

Jerry Dean

rdenman

"Knowledgable sales people."

We were met at the entrance by a young lady who was polite and very knowledgeable about the Santa Fe model. When Lenell returned to work, he took over and we completed a the purchase. Both of these people did not meet the typical salesperson picture; they were professional and gave us the picture of honesty and integrity.

Lenell; A very good man.

linda6623

"Exceptional Dealership"

If you are looking for a dealership that treats you fairline, look no further. This is it. The sales staff are not pushy and obnoxious. They strive to give you a great car buying experience and for me, succeeded in doing just that. I hace and will definitely continue to recommend them to others.

Lenell Washington

raginrhyno7
9/20/2016

"Amazing Staff!!"

I had a very good experience as i traded both my wife and son's cars there. Jerry Dean was awesome and extremely patient as I wanted to make sure i got the right car for the right price, and he def delievered!!

Jerry Dean and Coral

cfowble
9/17/2016

"Great Deal"

I came in twice to test drive the Sonata Sport. The first time, I told the salesperson (Jerry) that I only wanted to test drive and NOT go over any deals or financing. He respected my wishes (he did try to "sell" the car to me once, but was not pushy about it). I came back a few weeks later to test drive the car again. I again worked with Jerry. This time I was interested in a purchase. He was very respectful and gave me a great deal (after a bit of friendly negotiation). I really appreciated his ability to get the price down to where I needed it to be in order to purchase the vehicle. I was expecting to purchase a 2016 model in the blue color (LOVE the color!), but they didn't have any blues in the 2016, so he offered me a 2017 in a blue color for virtually the same price. Very nice!

Jerry

marglee2
9/16/2016

"From 2001 to 2017 - a leap."

Still have a lot to learn about my Sonata. Drove my previous car, a 2001 Buick Regal, until I sold it last Saturday. So far so good. The Sonata is comfortable, the visibility is exceptional. I feel safe in it. Need time to learn all the special things it does. Coralie did a good job of explaining and showing me, but I forgot a lot since I wasn't driving the Sonata that much. Now I have to learn all the "bells and whistles".

Coralie Harper and Coral

ripley0
9/16/2016

"Excellent experience."

This was the best car-buying experience of my life. Lenell Washington quickly and accurately identified my needs and set me up with the perfect vehicle. A great experience all around.

Lenell Washington

deeattropicomedia
9/13/2016

"2016 Tucson"

I really appreciate all the effort and work that Lyle and Keith did for me. Very informative regarding the car and the loan process. I am enjoying my new Tucson very much. Thanks guys