Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Korum Hyundai

Good Chevrolet

DS0429
8/24/2016

"Beware of their service department "

My last 2 vehicles were Cadillacs, but after my dealings with this service department, I will never buy another. Our 2008 Cadillac SRX broke down and was towed to this dealer. Unfortunately, it was on a Saturday and the service department was closed. Or that's the excuse they gave us when we showed up on Sunday prior to thunderstorms to find out they left the vehicle in an unsecured area with all the windows rolled down. No one made an attempt to have the car covered with tarps, so my husband and I had to do it. Our service advisor was, at first, very helpful. She told us they had to order a part and that the car would be ready by Thursday. When Thursday came and went, I called early the next morning only to find out the service advisor was on vacation and no one knew what was going on with our car. At this point, I'd been out of a vehicle for almost a week. They called us later that morning to tell us our car was ready, so we went and picked it up. I took that opportunity to complain to the Service Manager. After we picked the car up, I went back to work. However, when I went to get in the passenger side of the car, they had re-installed the console but left all the carpet hanging out. I immediately drove it back over to the dealership and had to wait for over 45 minutes for it to be 'fixed.' My car was left in the service bay with the windows rolled down, the engine running, and unattended. I watched it for about 15 minutes myself and when no one came to get me decided it must be ready, so I got in the driver's side door and leaned over to make sure there was no more carpet sticking out, which was my bad. That evening, my husband and I were leaving to go somewhere and I got in the passenger side. Instead of fixing it properly, the service technician had merely folded over the carpet like a shelf and stuck the edges up into the console. Needless to say, I was very angry and we had to take the vehicle back for a third time for another whole day to fix a problem that should never had been there in the first place. Their response for all this inconvenience was to offer us a free car wash. Due to this, I decided to never purchase a vehicle from this dealer. Why would I spend a huge amount of money on a car and then get treated like this?

Mischa, Karen

nonnalysa27
8/19/2016

"Awesome, honest, caring staff!"

Had the best car buying experience here ever! Lyle is awesome to work with. We truly appreciate the time he took with us, and how honest and caring he was. We highly recommend them!

Lyle

smitty741
8/18/2016

"Jerry Deen"

great place to do business.Have bought many cars from Titus-Will all Hyundai.Jerry Deen is the best sales person in my opinion.thanks Jerry.I would recommend this dealership to any one.

Jerry Deen

swirkkala77
8/18/2016

"Good experience"

No pressure. ..no hassle. ..no lies ...friendly and knowledgeable. ..probably would recommend this salesman to others. ...car sells itself. ...the price is the only barrier and I didn't have the time or patience for endless offers and the like

kendra.debow
8/11/2016

"Lenel Washington"

Level was great, we talked in advance and he had my car waiting for me. The experience was painless and very helpful. I could not be happier with my purchase with Titus Will.

Lenel Washington

kailene.spence
8/11/2016

"Happy Returning Customer"

Excellent service. Will always come back if in need of purchasing a vehicle. I had purchased a Veloster less than a year ago and it was recently totaled - called up Dave and asked if he could get me in a brand new one. And he delivered!

Dave Foss of TW Chevrolet

april.hardeman
8/05/2016

"Hyundai"

Mike answered all our questions and informed us of all the features. He even called to make are everything was working out with the car. He called blue link with us and showed us bells and whistles of the car

Mike S

jessie_jay41
8/02/2016

"AWESOME"

It was a good experience. Everyone was friendly and it made buying a car worth it. I felt I was taken care of and they were on my side

rvazquezlopez
7/29/2016

"The best service ever by far"

Really good service since my arrival, very professional the entire time. Gave us a tour of the area & showed us the different types of vehicles and their features. Thank you for the great service.

Amanda, Erika, Keith

spacelatum
7/27/2016

"A great place to buy a new car"

We have bought several new Hyundai's from Titus-Will Hyundai in Olympia and have wanted a Tucson for a long time. When we saw this years new model it just looked like the perfect SUV. We test drove it and thought about it for a considerable amount of time and worked on getting our finances arranged to afford the upgrade. When we were ready we came in to our favorite dealership to see what they could do for us. The sales and finance staff worked hard and did a great job to get us the car of our dreams on the same day. We love our Titus-Will Hyundai! A Great Place To Buy A New Car!

Coralie Harper and Coral