Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2425 Carriage Loop SW,
Olympia, Washington 98502
Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Titus-Will Cars is a family owned and operated car dealer based out of Olympia WA. Established in 1938, Titus-Will has grown to be the largest automotive group in Washington State. The Titus and Will families are staunch believers that a stronger community is a better community. Learn more about Titus-Will at http://www.facebook.com/tituswillcars and become a fan today. Every new "like" will donate $1 to an area charity or organization and each new fan will have the opportunity to enroll in our quarterly $1000 Safeway Gas/Gift Card Giveaway.

About Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

HANDJREA
7/29/2015

"Car buying experience"

Lyle was extremely knowledgeable of the vehicle that I was interested in purchasing and also helped with securing an additional rebate due to my veteran status.

Lyle Talbot

DOUG_AMYBOGGS
7/24/2015

"Just Too Easy"

Walked into the dealership with an exact idea of what my wife and I wanted in a car and what our payments to be. Sales woman was professional and eager to meet "our" needs and not the needs of the dealership. Very happy

AMANDA WILHELM

DAISYGIRL75
7/23/2015

"Amazing!"

Totally awesome group. Love my new car! The whole crew who helped was was friendly and professional. Couldn't have been a better experience. THANK YOU!

Amanda

PAIGE0
7/20/2015

"Great Dealership"

Great deal! Fair trade in value for my old Hyundai. Super excited that I got such a good price on brand new 2016 vehicle. Financing was really good experience too, I wasn't pushed into buying extras I didn't want.

Lyle Talbot

JUDYAUSTIN53
7/18/2015

"Titus - Will"

Excellent car buying experience! I would use this dealer again. I love my new car and the salesperson actually listened to what I wanted and showed me the perfect car even though it was less expensive than one I was looking at.

Jerry Deen

TSHAPANSKY
7/14/2015

"awesome"

The fastest and easiest experience I have ever had purchasing a brand new vehicle. I would highly recommend titus will hyundai to all my family and friends.

Jerry dean, and carol

SHERIBOTHAM
7/08/2015

"Wonderful"

I was in for service on my 2013 Veloster and while waiting asked Kyle to show me the new Sonata. It had a new feature for Lane control and that was that! My husband is getting older and I have noticed when riding with him I was having to advise him to stay in his lane more than usual, The car is perfect for us and I don't feel like a nag now. I will miss my sporty little Veloster, but we love our new Sonata. Thanks to all the helpful associates in the office, I was able to get my Costco discount and rebate which made the car affordable for me. We love Titus-Wiill.

Kyle was our salesman and such a wonderful person thru the entire day it took to have my husband drive in from 40 miles away and check out the car with him too!

RICEOLYMPIA
7/08/2015

"great customer service"

would highly recommend to others great customer service and quick and professional staff explained features of vehicle and financing will definitely be back to titus will

lyle talbot

SHAMROCK0822
6/25/2015

"Very Satisfied"

Quick/easy process. Coralee was professional and personable. Finance manager made a daunting process informative and easy to understand. Very satisfied. Will recommend dealership to others.

HARPER

SUSANJHARE
6/21/2015

"No pressure "

Survey was enough. I have no futher comments. Everyone one was very nice and helpful! I would have like more colors to choose from. Done

PHILPOT