Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Makes: Buick|Cadillac|Chevrolet|GMC|Hyundai|Service Center

Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac
Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Titus-Will Cars is a family owned and operated car dealer based out of Olympia WA. Established in 1938, Titus-Will has grown to be the largest automotive group in Washington State. The Titus and Will families are staunch believers that a stronger community is a better community. Learn more about Titus-Will at http://www.facebook.com/tituswillcars and become a fan today. Every new "like" will donate $1 to an area charity or organization and each new fan will have the opportunity to enroll in our quarterly $1000 Safeway Gas/Gift Card Giveaway.

About Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Nices sales person, but Sales Manager is double thumbs down"

Would love to have done business with John at Titus Will Olympia, however the Sales Manager in my opinionkilledthedeal. Triedtohidethefacttheyraisedtheiraskingpricewithconfusingcalculations.Whenaskedaboutit,hethenofferedalongertermofpaymentandsaidwouldn'tthepaymentwork??.Somethingyouhearaboutinthe80'sbutgoodluckintodaysinterneteraSorryforthenospacescouldonlyuse25wordsandthoughttheinfomighthelpothersorownershipknowwhatcustomersaresaying

John (sales person) & Manager

"Absolutely horrendous service. This review is just as..."

Absolutely horrendous service. This review is just as much about a terrible GM product as it is about the terrible service department at Titus Will. I had a 2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ, fully loaded, with a list of problems that Titus Will could not fix in a brand new truck. For three months I received the run around in trying to get my truck fixed then trying to Lemon it. I had moving seats, yes the drivers seat would actually shift side to side and front to back while going around turns or while braking. I was told "it is operating as designed". You see, this is there way of saying tough crap, deal with it. Next a clunking shift in the driveline. Again, the truck is operating as designed. Missing lights in the dashboard. Rear sliding window track broken, condensation in the headlights, rough idle with fluctuating RPM so bad the engine would rock. Time after time, reflashing the computer, I would get the same answer, it operates as designed. All of these problems started when the truck had just 1,300 miles. Titus Will did not stand behind the product they sell. I received the run around for three months, I asked for GM/Titus Will to Lemon it which went no where. I asked them to swap it out, they said it would be at my cost. Finally after months of dealing with this crap I traded it. GM sent me a survey on how the dealer is doing and I gave them negative comments. Now I get harassing SPAM emails with fake vehicles requesting I bring them in for service. I've opted out of future emails and asked for my email address to be removed and still receive emails from Titus Will. Avoid this place at all costs!

Rick Backman

Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

April 08, 2014

Readers of this review should know that Service Manager Rick Backman and his team did everything they could to address texrock’s vehicle concerns, but at the end of the day if the GM engineers tell us something is normal, there is nothing we as a dealership can do about it and we’re as frustrated about that as texrock is. For that reason the vehicle didn’t qualify for Lemon Law, but the GM service rep agreed to a “collateral exchange” and Rick was even able to negotiate a substantial discount on texrock’s behalf. He advised texrock up front that the process could take several weeks, which has nothing to do with Titus-Will and everything to do with GM. When we finally got approval from GM, texrock had already traded in the vehicle for another brand. While I can’t hardly blame texrock for wanting to switch to a different brand based on his experience with the truck, I hope readers understand that Titus-Will worked very hard in an effort to make texrock happy. We have relayed texrock’s concerns to General Motors and hope that they will address them in future bulletins (a term for non-serious fixes). In regards to the service emails texrock is receiving, I will personally see to it that texrock’s email is removed from our database. Readers should be assured that any solicitation sent is intended to be legitimate and accurate. Unfortunately, sometimes data gets mixed up and this sort of thing can happen. We apologize for the confusion and have addressed it with the third party vendor that supplies the software. Readers are always welcome to contact me personally with any questions, suggestions, or concerns. Thank you. Sincerely, TREVOR WILL twill@tituswill.com

"This is a review I just sent to the dealership. We had a..."

This is a review I just sent to the dealership. We had a wonderful experience- and are still raving about how easy it was and how stress-free it was. They made life long customers out of us. Just HAD to write a big and sincere thanks to everyone who helped us with our purchase of our 2012 Sonic. It was the smoothest transaction we have ever had purchasing a car. From Sean McFadden our salesman, Linda the finance guru, and the awesome manager who made the final numbers work for us. We are very happy customers. We felt like we were more than just a number. We will be repeat customers and will tell our friends and family! Great place. We will be back! Amy and Tom Keeney

Sean McFadden ,Linda Flannigan

"<p>Service Department Incompetent or Perhaps..."

<p>Service Department Incompetent or Perhaps Something Worse.</p> <p>My legal domestic partner and I own a 2009 Pontiac Vibe still under warranty. The car recently developed an alarming lurch and shudder felt throughout the car when coming to a stop. We took the car into the Titus-Will service department twice and were told each time that nothing was wrong with the car. In fact, we were accused of causing the malfunction ourselves due to our own incompetency behind the wheel.</p> <p>Feeling that the car was unsafe to drive, we found an internet forum describing the exact problem we were facing, harsh downshifting due to a Power Control Module with faulty programming, a very quick and simple fix. Presented with this information, Titus-Will again insisted nothing was wrong with the car and we were actually belittled for looking to the internet for answers.</p> <p>Toyota of Olympia then confirmed the problem in the car (The Vibe is the twin to the Toyota Matrix) so we found a GM shop which serviced both Toyota and GM to insure competent repair. Five Star Toyota-Chevrolet in Aberdeen fit the bill, and they re-programmed the module and restored the car to working order quickly and easily.</p> <p>My partner and I were treated shabbily at Titus-Will of Olympia, left to diagnose and fix the problem ourselves. We are left wondering if the treatment we received was due to mere incompetence or an attempt to avoid dealing with people such as ourselves. </p>

Tad Orme, Brian VanAagten, Karen Karwal, Rick Bachman

"Courteous and enjoyable experience....Francisco went the..."

Courteous and enjoyable experience....Francisco went the extra mile to make sure i got the vehicle I wanted for a price that would accommodate my means.

Francisco Huertas

"Had a great buying experience! Wanted to thank Rick for..."

Had a great buying experience! Wanted to thank Rick for his no pressure approach. We liked it so much when we bought our 2012 Chevy Equinox that we went back in two weeks and bought a 2007 Ford Ranger for my husband! Just wanted to thanks him for such great service.

Rick Barnett, salesman and Barbara in finance

"We called the day before to see if an advertised car was..."

We called the day before to see if an advertised car was still for sale. They told us it was. We confirmed with them that we would be up the next day to get it and gave them all of our contact information if they needed to contact us. They knew were coming from Oregon just for this. We drove over two hours to get there and surprise surprise suddenly it was  sold just that morning...no phone call to tell us... nothing! All they could say with no remorse is "well, what else can we get you into?" When they took us into the office, the sales person just left us sitting there with no idea what they were doing. When the salesman finally got back around to us (everyone else sat doing nothing but could not seem to find the desire to talk to us) we let him know what bad customer service this all is and his reply was "people make mistakes.I have a good reputation."  Who would get a good reputation from that? I wish I had a better experience. We were really excited about the great reviews.

Mark

"This is the 2nd used care we've purchased from Titus..."

This is the 2nd used care we've purchased from Titus Will, the experience was GREAT. Thanks KEN! From the williness to get us the Truck we needed and wanted, you were fabulous to work with and the next time we need a car new or used, we will definately come back to work with Ken and Titus Will.

Ken Koch

"My first review was not very good only a 2. I recieved..."

My first review was not very good only a 2. I recieved several emails and even calls telling me on what they have changed with there procedures that would now directly improve customer service for the future and thanking me for my input. It was great to hear that there is a company out there that genuinely cares for the customers they serve. It has changed my opinion on my last review that is why I am rating them yet again. Thank you Mickey, Mike, Scott and Trevor for making me feel like my opinion and suggestions matter. Have a great day and I will gladly pass other customers your way when ever possible.

Mickey, Mike, Scott and Trevor

"I internet shopped for my car, and found the best deals..."

I internet shopped for my car, and found the best deals on the HHR I was looking for, at Titus Will. Heidi Wagner called me, worked with me on what I wanted, set up my visit and Tom Estep, my salesman, who was great to deal with. Because of Heidi's call, I was able to look at the 'perfect' car for me, work with Tom on a busy Saturday and Linda in Finance also was a dream to deal with. Everyone I met at Titus Will was very knowledgable, very good at helping me to find the perfect used car for me. I knew what I could afford and was pleased that I was not drug around the lot with other, more expensive cars to look at. Tom explained all the features and really knew how the car worked, and was very concerned with my ability to get in and drive away in a car I could find all the controls in. When I left with my car, I had a very good idea of how the car worked, where every thing was located and what button did what. All in all, my car buying experience was painless and a happy experience, with really good people to deal with.

Tom Estep