Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2425 Carriage Loop SW,
Olympia, Washington 98502
Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Info
About Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Titus-Will Cars is a family owned and operated car dealer based out of Olympia WA. Established in 1938, Titus-Will has grown to be the largest automotive group in Washington State. The Titus and Will families are staunch believers that a stronger community is a better community. Learn more about Titus-Will at http://www.facebook.com/tituswillcars and become a fan today. Every new "like" will donate $1 to an area charity or organization and each new fan will have the opportunity to enroll in our quarterly $1000 Safeway Gas/Gift Card Giveaway.

About Titus-Will Hyundai Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

KIMMERSUE1
8/27/2015

"The Sila Hyundai Tuscon"

I desperately needed a new car. I went to the dealership with dread but the whole experience was very comfortable and pleasant. It was so great my husband decided to by a new car the week after I did and went to this dealership also.

BRENNASTARR
8/20/2015

"Outstanding service!"

Keep up the OUTSTANDING service!I would definitely return in the future to purchase a Hyundai vehicle. The Accent is solid, sporty and FUN to drive.

Lenard

ROXANDJOH
8/17/2015

"Efficient"

Everyone was great and processing went really well. Thank you! We love our new Elantra! Getting much better mileage than the Accent we had traded it for too! Let alone it is more comfortable all around and love the color!

SUEP0
8/15/2015

"Excellent"

This is our third Hyundai from Titus Will. Still lovin' the cars, dealership and staff. Our Sante Fe has 110,000 miles on it and running like a champ. Thanks Jerry (Deen).

TASHA.AUSTIN
8/15/2015

"Excellent experience!"

This was by far the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience that I've had to date. Everyone at Titus-Will in Olympia were professional and personable and this really helped to make the overall experience great. I had my 2 small children with me and I feel that John went above and beyond in accommodating me and the children, interacting with them as if they were apart of the buying process. I will without a doubt be returning for my next car purchase. Thanks again!

John - salesperson

MERRYMANJC
8/14/2015

"Does not pay attention to detail"

They claim lifetime oil changes but you only get three a year for as long as you own the car. When signing paperwork they had the wrong Vin # and I pointed it out. The sales man lennel is a typical sales man side stepping your questions what to charge you the max price then try and guilt trip you into feeling bad because he really wants you to be apart of the Titus will family and if your apart of the family then you get lifetime oil changes. The claim they are losing money but yet they can do a dealer trade to get you what you want. Its just another ploy to get more money from you. The doc fee is negotiable and use your plates from your trade-in to save on lic. They won't tell you about any money saving offers. Check out truecar.com before stepping on their lot. Buyer beware at Titus Will...

Lennel

KELLA.PLUMLEE
8/09/2015

"Great Experience"

No complaints here. Having recently moved and expecting a lengthy visit, we were surprised to have had such a positive experience. This is because Jerry made our experience personal to him. When I wasn't sure about the car available and saw another that fit our needs, Jerry provided us with price that matched our budget while allowing us to buy a car that had more bells and whistles. We ended up with the car we wanted, plus the dealership provided us with a loaner upon realizing that the vehicle hadn't been PDI'd. Overall, fabulous dealership. Looking forward to a great relationship.

Jerry Deen

READYA
8/08/2015

"Felt like I was a part of the family"

I felt very welcomed! I also had a lot of fun looking at different cars! Amanda made me feel very comfortable and it was like I was hanging out with a friend!

Amanda

HANDJREA
7/29/2015

"Car buying experience"

Lyle was extremely knowledgeable of the vehicle that I was interested in purchasing and also helped with securing an additional rebate due to my veteran status.

Lyle Talbot

DOUG_AMYBOGGS
7/24/2015

"Just Too Easy"

Walked into the dealership with an exact idea of what my wife and I wanted in a car and what our payments to be. Sales woman was professional and eager to meet "our" needs and not the needs of the dealership. Very happy

AMANDA WILHELM