Tom Bush Volkswagen

Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Tom Bush Volkswagen Info

Ashanta-Barker
6/21/2012

"Kenny Loh was professional, helpful, and informative. He..."

Kenny Loh was professional, helpful, and informative. He is definitely an asset for your organization. Due to Kenny, I will consider Tom Bush for all my car purchase needs.

hellocope
6/10/2012

"Mr. Bruce was highly professional, patient and courteous..."

Mr. Bruce was highly professional, patient and courteous to us as well as responsive to what we were looking for. He honored the range/ type of car we were seeking and took time to ensure he had available exactly what we had in mind instead of trying to convince us of something different. He was always polite, prompt and followed up efficiently. He checked in with us throughout the day to keep us updated on different cars we had viewed, while never using an intrusive or pushy manner. I would highly recommend Mr. Bruce to any car shopper and hope he will be recognized for his exceptional service.

Thaddeus Bruce

kim1130
6/10/2012

"Best car buying experience I have ever had. Dawn Mooney..."

Best car buying experience I have ever had. Dawn Mooney and Jim(sales manager) made it fun, pressure free and most importantly STRESS FREE. I went to several dealerships and NO ONE COMPARES to them.

Don "MoonDog" Mooney

macklin01
6/05/2012

"We bought our VW Jetta TDI sight unseen from Kenny Loh. ..."

We bought our VW Jetta TDI sight unseen from Kenny Loh. He was very professional yet genuine! The entire staff from sales to the service department at Tom Bush were very cordial. It was a memorable evening from being introduce to people in the service department to the finance department. Our Sales Assc. Kenny Loh was very thorough while demonstrating his knowledge of the Jetta during our "orientation"! I would recommend this dealership to any & everyone and I would definately recommend that you ask for "Kenny Loh"...he's the man!

vas
6/04/2012

"Working with Kenny Loh was a true pleasure. He knew..."

Working with Kenny Loh was a true pleasure. He knew exactly what I wanted and expected. When we actually got to meet, it was just a formality to do all the paperwork because he had already completed all the prerequisites. What a fantastic experience, not like you would normally expect.

tmdyer
6/04/2012

"Mr. Loh responded to my calls, e-mails quickly. He was..."

Mr. Loh responded to my calls, e-mails quickly. He was friendly and a pleasure to work with. He took care of all the contract details efficiently. He took time to explain all the features of the car. This buying experience was very positive. If my next purchase is going to be one of the cars sold by this dealership, I will call Kenny for my next purchase. Teresa

lisamathers
5/29/2012

"Overall, the experience of buying a certified, preowned..."

Overall, the experience of buying a certified, preowned vehicle was very good. The service was efficient and within 3 hours I was driving the vehicle home.

Thaddeus Bruce

jeankyle
5/29/2012

"Mr. Sanders was great. Buying a new car you guys was..."

Mr. Sanders was great. Buying a new car you guys was painless and enjoyable. Mr. Sanders was up front with me and very friendly. Thank you so much!!!!

Brett Sanders, Brett Sanders

lloverich
5/25/2012

"After having shopped for a car since 9 that morning, we..."

After having shopped for a car since 9 that morning, we stopped by Tom Bush around 3 PM. The salesman was friendly and helpful and (best of all) not the least bit pushy or fake. He was able to pull up a list of available vehicles that met our specifications (model year, price range, mileage, etc.) within minutes. After spending time at a rival dealership where our specifications were ignored, it was a very welcome change. The only negative part of the experience was getting home and realizing that the car was missing its antenna and radio reception was iffy at best. We ordered the part online at an additional cost and are able to get local stations now.

John Wilson

steevo67
5/22/2012

"I found the vehicle on AutoTrader.com and sent an email..."

I found the vehicle on AutoTrader.com and sent an email for more information. Roger replied to my email promptly with the answers and his phone number. There was no high pressure sales pitch or games. We did the whole deal over the phone at a very reasonable price. I flew in and Roger picked me up from the airport. I was concerned about making a deal without viewing the vehicle in-person, but their description was completely accurate and honest. There were no surprises or bait-and-switch tactics. Overall, the experience was excellent and I highly recommend this dealership and Roger Page.

Roger Page