Tom Bush Volkswagen

Jacksonville, Florida 32225
Tom Bush Volkswagen Info

hgirl
3/31/2013

"My boyfriend and I went to look at the Mazda cx5 and the..."

My boyfriend and I went to look at the Mazda cx5 and the VW jetta TDI. NOT planning on buying that day! Surprisingly Erlin was able to out together a deal that I could not refuse and was very friendly and not pushy. He even gave us tokens to have dinner at the Mexican place across the street because we had been on our way to dinner and I wanted to think over the deal. He filled my new car up and synced my iPhone to the Bluetooth. Got the Jetta TDI and LOVE it!!

Erlin

kbrumbley
1/02/2013

"We started our search for a vehicle for my fiancee on the..."

We started our search for a vehicle for my fiancee on the weekend by checking out the local dealership's online inventory. After some delegation we found that Tom Bush VW looked to have the best line-up of used Volkswagens that were near our price range. We stopped by the dealership on Sunday and to much of our surprise, the dealership was closed. Honestly, this was a bit of fresh air to know that there are still some companies that aren't so greedy that they are open just about 24/7. We decided to look around the used lot while we were there and saw several of the vehicles that we had seen online; Needless to say that my fiancee fell in love with one of the CCs they had on the lot (Of course, right?). We returned the following Monday (12/31/2012) and started our talks with Mr. Don Mooney in Volkswagen sales. Things started out nice and cordial with Mr. Mooney and we suspected that we would have a smooth, nice transaction. This was NOT the case. To shorten the story up, When numbers began to fly around and we started working on a deal, Mr. Mooney would make several snide comments about my fiancee's job and income who has just recently graduated with honors from UNF. After some time and not being able to come up with a good price on the CC, instead of listening to what we were looking for, Mr/ Mooney then tries to get her into a BRAND NEW CAR that was $3,000.00 MORE expensive. If we cannot afford the vehicle that we are looking at and we have told you what our finances can handle, what makes you think that a brand new car that has a 3,000 dollar higher sticker price will some how be in our range? After being presented with the new car and LEASING options (Which once again, we described to Mr. Mooney that we DID NOT want to do) I decided that we were going nowhere and asked for my fiancee's GTI back that they had taken around to appraise. After some time, Mr. Mooney arrived with her car, handed us her keys, and I shook his hand and told him that if they happen to get a car on the lot that is within our finances, to please call us. Mr. Mooney handed us a print out of the cars that they had available on the lot and said "There isn't anything in there that matches what you need, but if you see something, give me a call" and then remarked as he was walking away with "I'm sorry, I just need a break from you Kyle. You have worn me out." We glanced at the papers that he handed us and instantaneously saw 5 vehicles that were not only in our price range, but also VWs that we were very interested in. At this point we knew that he was not interested in selling us a vehicle. We loaded up, and left. Tuesday we traveled to Carmax off of Atlantic Blvd. and within 3 1/2 hours she drove away in her 2012 Jetta SE. I called Mr. Mooney this morning to give him an update on the purchase we made and I thanked him again for his work and the time that he spent with us on Monday, and his response to me on the phone was "No Kyle. I know why you're calling me and it's not for that, ok? I've been doing this job for a long time and that's not why you called me." and then he proceeded to end the phone call with me abruptly. If this is what the Tom Bush dealerships want employed at their establishments, I am so sorry for Mr. Bush. Because of this unpleasant to say the least interaction, I will not be going to any Tom Bush dealership for any future purchases. I myself have owned over 5 Volkswagens and will continue to buy them, but the quality of the interactions that I had with Don Mooney and Tom Bush Volkswagen have insured that neither me nor any of my family or friends will ever consider Tom Bush as a likely place to buy.

Don Mooney

krh777
10/16/2012

"I recently leased a 2013 Volkswagen CC Sport Plus from..."

I recently leased a 2013 Volkswagen CC Sport Plus from Tom Bush Volkswagen. Kenny Loh is the best sales person I have every had the pleasure of dealing with. The dealership is top-notch, and the car is drop-dead gorgeous with incredible fit and finish. It is a true sports sedan and is a fun to drive. Kenny Loh is a master in his field, and I defintely recommend him.

marid98
9/10/2012

"Don Moody was very attentive and considerate of my..."

Don Moody was very attentive and considerate of my elderly mother who was in the market for a VW Jetta. He made the process simple and easy. She has been very pleased with her car and thinks the world of Don Moody and the Tom Bush dealership. Everyone in the family recommends Don Moody at Tom Bush.

Don "MoonDog" Mooney

jcarasa
8/21/2012

"Traded in my 2010 Jetta for a 2013 Jetta TDI Wagon. Had a..."

Traded in my 2010 Jetta for a 2013 Jetta TDI Wagon. Had a great experience both times I've shopped at Tom Bush. Visited some dealers from other brands and had the typical miserable car buying experience. Went back to Tom Bush and felt like I was among friends. Kenny worked on both his days off to help me decide on a car and the actual purchase was super smooth. As long as I stay within their family of brands, I will never go anywhere else.

irving41
8/21/2012

"MITCH FIELDS - MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US AND NEVER..."

MITCH FIELDS - MADE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US AND NEVER SHOWED UP. JIM REYNOLDS - PROMISED A SPECIFIC PRICE FOR TWO CARS DID NOT COMPLY. CHANGE EVERYTHING.

JIM REYNOLDS and MITCH FIELDS

Aleapley
6/27/2012

"We had an amazing experience. We had what might be a..."

We had an amazing experience. We had what might be a unique situation and they helped us and were not pushy. We had our children with us and they made it a plesant experience for all of us. When we had to walk away to think about the deal they did not push us. We felt comfortable with the deal. Would come back here next time we need a car for sure

Brett Sanders
Brett and Victoria

chris b.
6/24/2012

"I gave this the highest rating because my experience with..."

I gave this the highest rating because my experience with Kenny Loh was "impeccable". From the moment I spoke with him on the phone, I was convinced that he was going to sell me a car. His compassionate understanding of my need for the right car was on target. After locating the car for me, Kenny made sure it was exactly what I wanted. He gave me an honest price, and when the car arrived, he made sure every detail was explained to me. I see Kenny as a huge asset to your dealership, and I would hope that he is recognized on what a great salesperson he is. Kenny's personality, honesty, and integrity are above and beyond standard, and I will make sure that I not only recommend my friends to purchase a Volkswagen, but certainly will recommend Kenny for their salesperson. No pressure, just pure respect for the customer!

Ashanta-Barker
6/21/2012

"Kenny Loh was professional, helpful, and informative. He..."

Kenny Loh was professional, helpful, and informative. He is definitely an asset for your organization. Due to Kenny, I will consider Tom Bush for all my car purchase needs.

hellocope
6/10/2012

"Mr. Bruce was highly professional, patient and courteous..."

Mr. Bruce was highly professional, patient and courteous to us as well as responsive to what we were looking for. He honored the range/ type of car we were seeking and took time to ensure he had available exactly what we had in mind instead of trying to convince us of something different. He was always polite, prompt and followed up efficiently. He checked in with us throughout the day to keep us updated on different cars we had viewed, while never using an intrusive or pushy manner. I would highly recommend Mr. Bruce to any car shopper and hope he will be recognized for his exceptional service.

Thaddeus Bruce