Tom Holzer Ford Inc

Sales Consultant/Lease Manager

August 04, 2016

"Jeremiah is the MAN !"

- Michael Devine

When I first walked into Holzer many years ago, looking for a salesman i could trust, I ran into Jeremiah Pommerville. Little did I know then what good fortune that meeting was. I've purchased maybe a dozen cars now, many of them Mustangs. He's got an eye for detail, can find whatever I want even if it's not on the lot at Holzer, and really saved me money. He looks and finds rebates, discounts that I didn't even know existed, even providing the savings a few weeks after the sale once ! Who does that ? Upon delivery, he gives the car you will buy a thorough inspection, and again has the eye to find things you might have missed. He makes sure the car you take home is JUST right.

July 12, 2016

"Worst sales technique ever- never even made it to the dealer"

- KevinJordan

Contacted this dealership regarding leasing a vehicle under Ford A Plan. Was told over the phone that "the salesman won't work hard for you or give you the best price unless you come in to the dealership". Was completely shocked by this. In today's age, everyone is extremely busy and doesn't have several hours to sit in a dealership. We live in an electronic age, where a majority of things can be done via email and the internet. In contrast, I contacted another dealership and they were completely opposite. The understood that my time was very valuable and that they would get me pricing, etc. and make sure it fit what I needed, then schedule a meeting for a test drive. Very poor sales policy. Basically upset a customer before they ever had a chance to pitch their product.

May 12, 2016

"Awful, will not return"

- Florida23

Went in to get an appraisal and to look for a pre-owned vehicle. I was greeted by the friendly receptionist but then soon after my salesman approached me, I assume the judgement set in. Apparently, we did not fit his type of client. His name was Sam, and he said he didnt have time and would send over a new sales person. Didn't have time? Why did you come try to help us to begin with then? Extremely unfortunate that your sales people judge at the door. I guess trading in 2 trucks and purchasing another was not enough for him. We are a local landscape company and purchase quite a few vehicles. I'm sure another dealer would love our business. Thanks for judging Sam. Hopefully the next client of yours will fit your "type".

2017 Ford Explorer