Tom Holzer Ford Inc

39300 W 10 Mile Rd,
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335
Tom Holzer Ford Inc Info
About Tom Holzer Ford Inc

WELCOME… That's been our motto since we first opened our doors over 35 years ago in the City of Farmington. Now located at Ten Mile and Haggerty in Farmington Hills, Tom Holzer Ford has grown to be #9 Ford Dealership in the Unites States of America. We are a proud sponsor of the Farmington Hills Y.M.C.A, the Novi Parks and Recreation Department, and we are actively involved in the Walled Lake, Northville, Plymouth, and West Bloomfield communities. We carry a wide variety of New & Used vehicles for purchase or lease which are always available for immediate delivery no matter where you may live. We are a Full Service Dealership featuring Parts, Service and Bodyshop. Need to rent a car while yours is in our shop? Our On-site Enterprise Rental is available for you. Contact Enterprise Rental, and they will reserve a car for you at a Special rate. We also offer Free Shuttle Service for our customers who would like a ride to or from their home or work. We have grown considerably since 1974, and continue to expand -- but one thing that has not, and will not change, is our commitment to total Customer Satisfaction. We are constantly striving to improve in order to better focus on our customers' needs so that all of their dealership experiences are pleasant ones.

About Tom Holzer Ford Inc

Michael Devine
8/04/2016

"Jeremiah is the MAN !"

When I first walked into Holzer many years ago, looking for a salesman i could trust, I ran into Jeremiah Pommerville. Little did I know then what good fortune that meeting was. I've purchased maybe a dozen cars now, many of them Mustangs. He's got an eye for detail, can find whatever I want even if it's not on the lot at Holzer, and really saved me money. He looks and finds rebates, discounts that I didn't even know existed, even providing the savings a few weeks after the sale once ! Who does that ? Upon delivery, he gives the car you will buy a thorough inspection, and again has the eye to find things you might have missed. He makes sure the car you take home is JUST right.

KevinJordan
7/12/2016

"Worst sales technique ever- never even made it to the dealer"

Contacted this dealership regarding leasing a vehicle under Ford A Plan. Was told over the phone that "the salesman won't work hard for you or give you the best price unless you come in to the dealership". Was completely shocked by this. In today's age, everyone is extremely busy and doesn't have several hours to sit in a dealership. We live in an electronic age, where a majority of things can be done via email and the internet. In contrast, I contacted another dealership and they were completely opposite. The understood that my time was very valuable and that they would get me pricing, etc. and make sure it fit what I needed, then schedule a meeting for a test drive. Very poor sales policy. Basically upset a customer before they ever had a chance to pitch their product.

Tom Holzer Ford Inc responded to this review

July 12, 2016

Kevin, At Tom Holzer Ford we pride ourselves on getting our customers everything they need as quick as possible. We understand in this day in age that time is everything to our customers and we work hard to accomplish that for them. There must be some kind of miscommunication here please feel free to reach out to me. Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for your inconvenience. Thomas M. Holzer 248-615-2250 THolzer@HolzerFord.com

Florida23
5/12/2016

"Awful, will not return"

Went in to get an appraisal and to look for a pre-owned vehicle. I was greeted by the friendly receptionist but then soon after my salesman approached me, I assume the judgement set in. Apparently, we did not fit his type of client. His name was Sam, and he said he didnt have time and would send over a new sales person. Didn't have time? Why did you come try to help us to begin with then? Extremely unfortunate that your sales people judge at the door. I guess trading in 2 trucks and purchasing another was not enough for him. We are a local landscape company and purchase quite a few vehicles. I'm sure another dealer would love our business. Thanks for judging Sam. Hopefully the next client of yours will fit your "type".

johnboy616
11/10/2015

"Best everall experience I have had at any dealership."

I was in the market for a new Ford Focus and I wanted to take a look online first. I visited the Tom Holzer website and filled out the quick information that was requested. Soon after (within a day), Jack Kare emailed me and asked that I stop in so we could speak in-person. I went to the showroom within a day or so and Jack really went out of the way to give an inviting first experience with him as a salesman. We talked in the showroom for a while and he really educated me on what vehicles were available with different options. He spent a good few hours with me and we eventually walked the lot and looked at a lot of difference vehicles. We eventually settled on the one I wanted and he had me out of there with my new car that very same day. Jack Kare goes above and beyond any vehicle salesperson I have ever dealt with in the over 20 cars I have purchased from various dealerships around the state of Michigan. I have my car serviced at the dealer every 5,000 miles and Jack is always there to make sure I have a cup of coffee or a snack in-hand while I wait. Jack has even taken calls outside of work for me and has really made the whole experience more like a friendship. I really appreciate everything he has done for me. Thanks Jack! -John Roehrig

ACO728c
10/11/2015

"Service department"

I had taken in my daughters Ford focus for service back in Early August, Had most of the list of items completed service that was under service contract. Which I had to call Ford motor company itself to get them to agree that it was covered under the service contact. Tom Holzer said it was not , but reluctantly agreed. All but one part was completed. They had to order it. Six weeks later I received a call the part was in. I had to wait to get a hold of my daughter and figure out a time for the appointment since she attending CMU in Mt. Pleasant. Then called the dealer for appoint on a Saturday, today. Went in and found out after making the appointment and confirming they had the part needed. When I got there I was told they ship the part back. And would take two to three weeks to get it back. I was also told I should have used the Mt Pleasant Ford dealer instead. Never take your car there.

It does not matter all bad

ranjani, ramkumar
9/18/2015

"It was a wonderful experience to work with Tom Holzer "

I Traded my Buick 2013 for a brand new Ford Escape vehicle. I had a very great experience when purchasing my new vehicle. My sales guy Corey Robert was very knowledgeable, compassionate, worked diligently in meeting our expectations. I highly recommend him for anyone who's willing to go for a new Ford. He made the entire experience without any pain or pressure.

Corey, Robert

jhparrott
11/24/2014

"Responsive, efficient and painless"

I knew exactly what I wanted and emailed it to the dealership. I was contacted very quickly and provided the precise information I was looking for to make a decision. I set up an appointment with Nick Hartwell for the next morning and he had everything ready to go when I arrived. He performed a very nice delivery (including pairing my phone) even though I was somewhat familiar with the vehicle’s features. All together, less than 24 hours after my initial inquiry, I was on my way home in my new Escape. It was a painless and simple process - the way car buying should be!

Nick Hartwell

Tom Holzer Ford Inc responded to this review

May 07, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback we really appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you in anyway. Congratulations on your new Escape!

Jeffner2
10/02/2014

"Service"

My vehicle was in for service three different times and the issue still was not fixed. I was given attitude when I contacted the service manager and chose to take my vehicle elsewhere. Not only was the service unprofessional, but the technicians couldn't find the issue that the other dealership found and fixed within 8 hours of having my vehicle.

Dean Short

coupster00
8/20/2014

"Great Sales Experience"

I had an absolutely fabulous experience purchasing my new 2014 Ford Edge. Dealt with Nick Hartwell as my sales guy and he was knowledgeable, personable and made the entire experience easy and painless. I highly recommend Nick and Tom Holzer Ford to anyone who's' looking to get into a new Ford vehicle soon!

Nick Hartwell

Thombrent1
8/19/2014

"Horrible experiance"

Bought a used gmc last night safety check is taking forever to complete hoped to be driving by now. Now just playing the waiting game. Truck is not as nice as I was led to believe

Pam spiker