Tom Holzer Ford Inc

39300 W 10 Mile Rd,
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48335
Tom Holzer Ford Inc Info
About Tom Holzer Ford Inc

WELCOME… That's been our motto since we first opened our doors over 35 years ago in the City of Farmington. Now located at Ten Mile and Haggerty in Farmington Hills, Tom Holzer Ford has grown to be #9 Ford Dealership in the Unites States of America. We are a proud sponsor of the Farmington Hills Y.M.C.A, the Novi Parks and Recreation Department, and we are actively involved in the Walled Lake, Northville, Plymouth, and West Bloomfield communities. We carry a wide variety of New & Used vehicles for purchase or lease which are always available for immediate delivery no matter where you may live. We are a Full Service Dealership featuring Parts, Service and Bodyshop. Need to rent a car while yours is in our shop? Our On-site Enterprise Rental is available for you. Contact Enterprise Rental, and they will reserve a car for you at a Special rate. We also offer Free Shuttle Service for our customers who would like a ride to or from their home or work. We have grown considerably since 1974, and continue to expand -- but one thing that has not, and will not change, is our commitment to total Customer Satisfaction. We are constantly striving to improve in order to better focus on our customers' needs so that all of their dealership experiences are pleasant ones.

About Tom Holzer Ford Inc

johnboy616
11/10/2015

"Best everall experience I have had at any dealership."

I was in the market for a new Ford Focus and I wanted to take a look online first. I visited the Tom Holzer website and filled out the quick information that was requested. Soon after (within a day), Jack Kare emailed me and asked that I stop in so we could speak in-person. I went to the showroom within a day or so and Jack really went out of the way to give an inviting first experience with him as a salesman. We talked in the showroom for a while and he really educated me on what vehicles were available with different options. He spent a good few hours with me and we eventually walked the lot and looked at a lot of difference vehicles. We eventually settled on the one I wanted and he had me out of there with my new car that very same day. Jack Kare goes above and beyond any vehicle salesperson I have ever dealt with in the over 20 cars I have purchased from various dealerships around the state of Michigan. I have my car serviced at the dealer every 5,000 miles and Jack is always there to make sure I have a cup of coffee or a snack in-hand while I wait. Jack has even taken calls outside of work for me and has really made the whole experience more like a friendship. I really appreciate everything he has done for me. Thanks Jack! -John Roehrig

ACO728c
10/11/2015

"Service department"

I had taken in my daughters Ford focus for service back in Early August, Had most of the list of items completed service that was under service contract. Which I had to call Ford motor company itself to get them to agree that it was covered under the service contact. Tom Holzer said it was not , but reluctantly agreed. All but one part was completed. They had to order it. Six weeks later I received a call the part was in. I had to wait to get a hold of my daughter and figure out a time for the appointment since she attending CMU in Mt. Pleasant. Then called the dealer for appoint on a Saturday, today. Went in and found out after making the appointment and confirming they had the part needed. When I got there I was told they ship the part back. And would take two to three weeks to get it back. I was also told I should have used the Mt Pleasant Ford dealer instead. Never take your car there.

It does not matter all bad

ranjani, ramkumar
9/18/2015

"It was a wonderful experience to work with Tom Holzer "

I Traded my Buick 2013 for a brand new Ford Escape vehicle. I had a very great experience when purchasing my new vehicle. My sales guy Corey Robert was very knowledgeable, compassionate, worked diligently in meeting our expectations. I highly recommend him for anyone who's willing to go for a new Ford. He made the entire experience without any pain or pressure.

Corey, Robert

jhparrott
11/24/2014

"Responsive, efficient and painless"

I knew exactly what I wanted and emailed it to the dealership. I was contacted very quickly and provided the precise information I was looking for to make a decision. I set up an appointment with Nick Hartwell for the next morning and he had everything ready to go when I arrived. He performed a very nice delivery (including pairing my phone) even though I was somewhat familiar with the vehicle’s features. All together, less than 24 hours after my initial inquiry, I was on my way home in my new Escape. It was a painless and simple process - the way car buying should be!

Nick Hartwell

Tom Holzer Ford Inc responded to this review

May 07, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback we really appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you in anyway. Congratulations on your new Escape!

Jeffner2
10/02/2014

"Service"

My vehicle was in for service three different times and the issue still was not fixed. I was given attitude when I contacted the service manager and chose to take my vehicle elsewhere. Not only was the service unprofessional, but the technicians couldn't find the issue that the other dealership found and fixed within 8 hours of having my vehicle.

Dean Short

coupster00
8/20/2014

"Great Sales Experience"

I had an absolutely fabulous experience purchasing my new 2014 Ford Edge. Dealt with Nick Hartwell as my sales guy and he was knowledgeable, personable and made the entire experience easy and painless. I highly recommend Nick and Tom Holzer Ford to anyone who's' looking to get into a new Ford vehicle soon!

Nick Hartwell

Thombrent1
8/19/2014

"Horrible experiance"

Bought a used gmc last night safety check is taking forever to complete hoped to be driving by now. Now just playing the waiting game. Truck is not as nice as I was led to believe

Pam spiker

Jillcb
8/18/2014

"Quick turn around!"

Traded in my old Explorer for a new 2015 in record time. Plus minimized my time at the dealership which was great with a new baby at home. Thanks Jack,

Jack Kare

Noreenracette
8/17/2014

"Nick Hartwell #1 sales person"

I recently purchased a Focus Hatchback from Nick. I was completely satisfied with Nick's knowledge of the vehicle and the financing. Tom Holzer is luck to have this guy on his team!

Nicholas Hartwell

bennett754
8/14/2014

"unfriendly, mean, argumentative, phone discussion very loud,"

The service manager at this facility is by far the worst manager in my 65 years. We have four generations of ford workers and buyers. My wife and I was driving along when our moon roof exploded or shattered. I assure you nothing hit our roof, it was 360 degrees around the seal around the glass shattered. The service manager stated under no circumstances would FORDS cover any glass related issues regardless whose fault it was. I have all extended warranty's, life insurance the whole package even tires. My 2013 Ford Edge with all the extended warranties possible I have, over $40,000 worth. Edmond Bennett

Dean Short Service Manager