Tom Holzer Ford Inc

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

Randy Wise Ford Inc.

jhparrott
11/24/2014

"Responsive, efficient and painless"

I knew exactly what I wanted and emailed it to the dealership. I was contacted very quickly and provided the precise information I was looking for to make a decision. I set up an appointment with Nick Hartwell for the next morning and he had everything ready to go when I arrived. He performed a very nice delivery (including pairing my phone) even though I was somewhat familiar with the vehicle’s features. All together, less than 24 hours after my initial inquiry, I was on my way home in my new Escape. It was a painless and simple process - the way car buying should be!

Nick Hartwell

Jeffner2
10/02/2014

"Service"

My vehicle was in for service three different times and the issue still was not fixed. I was given attitude when I contacted the service manager and chose to take my vehicle elsewhere. Not only was the service unprofessional, but the technicians couldn't find the issue that the other dealership found and fixed within 8 hours of having my vehicle.

Dean Short

coupster00
8/20/2014

"Great Sales Experience"

I had an absolutely fabulous experience purchasing my new 2014 Ford Edge. Dealt with Nick Hartwell as my sales guy and he was knowledgeable, personable and made the entire experience easy and painless. I highly recommend Nick and Tom Holzer Ford to anyone who's' looking to get into a new Ford vehicle soon!

Nick Hartwell

Thombrent1
8/19/2014

"Horrible experiance"

Bought a used gmc last night safety check is taking forever to complete hoped to be driving by now. Now just playing the waiting game. Truck is not as nice as I was led to believe

Pam spiker

Jillcb
8/18/2014

"Quick turn around!"

Traded in my old Explorer for a new 2015 in record time. Plus minimized my time at the dealership which was great with a new baby at home. Thanks Jack,

Jack Kare

Noreenracette
8/17/2014

"Nick Hartwell #1 sales person"

I recently purchased a Focus Hatchback from Nick. I was completely satisfied with Nick's knowledge of the vehicle and the financing. Tom Holzer is luck to have this guy on his team!

Nicholas Hartwell

bennett754
8/14/2014

"unfriendly, mean, argumentative, phone discussion very loud,"

The service manager at this facility is by far the worst manager in my 65 years. We have four generations of ford workers and buyers. My wife and I was driving along when our moon roof exploded or shattered. I assure you nothing hit our roof, it was 360 degrees around the seal around the glass shattered. The service manager stated under no circumstances would FORDS cover any glass related issues regardless whose fault it was. I have all extended warranty's, life insurance the whole package even tires. My 2013 Ford Edge with all the extended warranties possible I have, over $40,000 worth. Edmond Bennett

Dean Short Service Manager

aburchar
8/02/2014

"Not worth it at all. "

Aside from when I got my car, any time I have been here for services is horrible. They take about twice as long as they say (which is already ridiculous- 1 1/2 hours for an oil change? Then take 2 1/2 hours?). No one seems to know what's going on and people are bouncing between helping 3 customers at a time, which is rude and adds to the chaos. They will call you before things are totally finished, so your car may be ready but paperwork may take another 20 minutes (again, because no one knows what's going on). I had to make an appointment a week out for an oil change. Repairs will take several days and they will want you to rent a car, and can't give a date when it might be finished. I'm definitely going to find somewhere else next time I need something fixed. I will say that everyone is polite and friendly enough, but the disorganization, outlandish waits, and so on make it totally not worth it. I would not recommend this place for any type of service.

several

Norty042
4/01/2014

"Certified Used"

I just bought a certified used Fusion and was disappointed that it wasn't cleaned properly since I left it for the weekend and didn't pick it up until Monday afternoon. Nothing was done that was supposed to be. I didn't check it out completely until I got home.

Pam Spiker

ciscoguy
1/13/2014

"After researching other vehicles for hunting and house..."

After researching other vehicles for hunting and house projects, I decided to keep the one I had and have all the issues tended to. I started with an $6k estimate and was called to ask if instead of performing the head and timing chain replacement, they could perform a long block replacement with everything else they had quoted for $8k. Other issues were found as they started the work and all of the sudden, the quote was at $14k. When I finally received the truck back I reviewed the list and found that the longblock alone was $8k, before all of the other stuff that was quoted. Had I known this, I never would have changed $2k worth of labor for an $8k replacement. On top of that, they had several items that they tried charging me for such as the headlight they destroyed when they did the replacement of the block. Fast forward 1 month and I am up hunting only to find the work I had paid for was not done and the truck broke down in the middle of the woods. They finally did the repair when I came back. 3 months later they called to ask me how my 18 months had been. I told them to call back in 15 months and I would tell them. Almost 6 months post repair, I finally get my warranty paperwork for the engine. 1 year after the repair and less than 3000 miles later and the exhaust they replaced fell off. They did not even offer to fix that. I would not recommend this dealer for sales or service to my worst enemy. Ford should have shut them down long ago.

Dean Short