Toms River Kia

Manahawkin Kia

tyler smith
12/06/2014

"great experience"

i had a wonderful experience when i went to Toms River Kia. Tom Mazzeo was my sales representative and he was very helpful, nice, and professional. also was very knowledgeable on everything i had to ask.

tom mazzeo

Dm6287
12/01/2014

"All around great place"

I purchased a used bmw from john Nisler great guy very professional and got me every thing if wanted. I'd send anyone I know to john to purchase a new or used vehicle, also Bill Negron is finance helped me to get payment I needed in order to complete my purchase. I will be back to buy my next car thanks a lot!!!!!

John Nisler

kimmygh
11/23/2014

"Leased a 2015 Kia Forte"

I leased a brand new 2015 Kia Forte this week. I dealt with Tom Mazzeo a very nice,funny and caring salesman. He made me feel very comfortable and Billy Negron who sat me down and explained everything in detail and answered all the questions that I had. They both did a great job in working with the bank so I can rive away with a new car. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks again guys I really appreciate all the work you too did that night.

tom mazzeo

Petro90
11/20/2014

"2015 Kia Optima"

I bought a brand new Kia Optima today . My sales man Kelvin Mayes was great I highly recommend him and my finance guy Billy Negron was also great explained everything to me in great detail. Thank you guys for such a great car buying experience ;))

Kelvin & Billy

robmc906
11/15/2014

"very good"

It was very good working with john to close the deal on the 2013 Chrystler 300 I got good price good service good experience I would tell anyone to go and buy a car from john

john nisler

amgaudi
8/17/2014

"2014 KIA Forte lease"

I've had my KIA Forte now for three months and I couldn't be more pleased with its performance and general value. But let's start at the beginning... As we all know there are tons of dealerships all over the Toms River area. What struck me about *this* dealership was one of its salesmen. Tom Mazzeo was friendly, informative, and totally took the hype and pressure out of the usual car purchasing or leasing experience. I think in the end that's why I went back and sealed the deal with KIA Toms River. I have an intolerance for pushy salesmen. Big time. And something Tommy told me really resonated: "I treat customers the way I want to be treated." Now most folks i know don't want to be pushed and he was just terrific. I recommend him and the dealership wholeheartedly and wouldn't think twice about going back again.

Tom Mazzeo

Ginamusto
8/16/2014

"2015 kia optima"

Couldn't be happier with the service I received. Everyone at toms river kia was extremely helpful. The salesman I dealt with named Tommy had an answer for every question I had and couldn't be any more straight forward. Vinny and Ray the two managers were also great. Bernie in finance did everything he could to get me to the number I needed to drive away in my new 2015 Optima. Thanks again for everything.

tommy mazzeo

Doogie28
8/06/2014

"Satisfied KIA owner"

This is at least my third purchase from Toms River Kia and my salesman, Tom Mazzeo, was very friendly, caring and understanding. He worked hard to see that I received the best deal possible and made sure that everything was ready in a timely fashion and the transaction occurred without any glitches. I am very happy with my Kia purchases. I have a 2014 Optima and Sorrento both from Toms River KIA.

Tom Mazzeo

yachtsman
3/07/2014

"The salesperson wasn't very friendly. He came across..."

The salesperson wasn't very friendly. He came across as abrupt and belligerent. He had me stand out in the cold while he attempted to jump start a car for a test drive. He told me absolutely nothing about the cars features. This dealership didn't make me feel welcome nor did they come across like they truly wanted to earn my business.

Edward Ramos

BuYeR__BEWare
2/01/2014

"We were interested in the 2005 Mercury Marquis with over..."

We were interested in the 2005 Mercury Marquis with over 90,000 miles and wanted to trade in a 2005 Nissan Altima (needed a bigger trunk). The advertised price was $5995. After they checked out the Nissan the sales guy showed us a note with the total cost for the Mercury Marquis: THE PRICE WENT UP TO $8950!!!!!! IT WAS EXPLAINED TO US THAT THERE ARE INTERNET FEES, REGISTRATION FEES, DOC FEES AND DEALER FEES ADDED. Needless to say, we DONT do business with people like that - and hopefully you are smart, too!

tom