Toms River Kia

Martin Kia and Mazda

Cheryl, Tuckerton, NJ
6/29/2015

"Incredibly Amazing Experience!!!!"

Toms River Kia is an incredible dealership! I am 57 years old and this was the best experience my wife and I have never had when purchasing a car! I made an Internet Inquiry at 2:00 AM and at 9:00 AM my salesman Mr. Kelvin Mayes Sr. was calling me with information about a fully loaded Kia Sedona they had just gotten in the day before. The Sales Manager was particularly interested in giving us a fair deal, and he told me he was " going to give us a deal we would be happy with." He truly did that. Kelvin was an awesome salesman, he let us take an extended test drive to make sure we were satisfied! By the time we were done we were sold on the car! A wonderful experience, and Kelvin was so friendly and helpful. He let the car sell itself! This is an incredible dealership. The Finance Officer Mr. Billy Negron was stellar in his performance and got us the best possible financing available, and the lowest rate he could get. This was a wonderful experience and my wife and I are completely satisfied and happy with our purchase and the terms. This is a highly professional dealership. Thank you to the Sales Manager, to our salesman Mr. Kelin Mayes Sr. and the Finance Officer Mr. Billy Negron for the incredible handling of our purchase. I wish all our other purchase had been this pleasant, and painless. This was fun, for the first time in my life, I will always remember it, it was that good! Toms River Kia has raised the bar!!!

Kelvin Mayes Sr. Salesman, Billy Negron, Finance Officer and the Sales Manager.

Spatcher
6/27/2015

"AMAZING!!!!"

Single-handedly the best experience i ever had buying a new car. Thank you Ed Martins, for your heart, compassion, and patience. You are awesome!

Ed Martins

lo
6/26/2015

"Superb experience!!!!!"

Matt did an Excellent job directing me to the car that was perfect for my needs. I wanted something smaller, good on gas, and not a lot of mileage and he was able to meet all of my requests. He was very attentive and even after I purchased the car he helped me to setup some of the functions in the car, as a matter of fact he did it for me in which I am very grateful.Billy was also a great help in getting me financed at an amount that was comfortable for me to manage. I will Highly recommend Toms River Kia to others without any reservations.

Matt, Billy

lo
6/26/2015

"Superb Experience"

Matt did an excellent job in directing me to the perfect vehicle for me. I requested that he would get me a smaller one than the one I had, good on gas mileage and price and Matt was able to supply all of my needs. Matt was very attentive and even after I purchased the vehicle I came back and he helped me to setup some of the features on the car, as a matter of fact he set them up for me, for which I am very grateful. I would also like to commend Billy for meeting my financial needs and getting my payments to an amount that was comfortable for me to manage. Toms River Kia Thank You very much!!!!

Matt, Billy

aliceiw
5/05/2015

"Best car-shopping experience--hands down"

Ed Martin and Billy were stellar. Too many other places have lied on the phone and to my face, but Ed and Billy were honest and up front from the start. Ed sent pictures of the car to reassure me of the light scratches on my [now, just bought] car, and Billy really worked with me to fit my modest teacher budget. Both guys are personable, down-to-Earth, and respectful, notable particularly as a female customer, for many male salesmen seem to just speak past women during car sales--even if the women are the ones buying. Finally, Ed actually delivered my car personally to my home because I couldn't bring a second driver! Other places laughed at me when I questioned such services. If there's a vehicle you like at their place, and you don't feel like dealing with bs, don't bother going anywhere else. I've wasted so much time at four other dealerships and wish I'd found these guys sooner.

Ed Martins, Billy Negron

Glowbug
4/16/2015

"My personal experience in purchasing my 2015 Kia Optima"

I feel I received great service all around. I wasn't rushed or pressured. I left very satisfied. Everyone was friendly. My salesperson was very knowledgeable and patient, He explained my options and I felt comfortable with my choices, The bottom line was very fair.

Ed Martins

fordfocusguy
4/11/2015

"the best salesman ive ever delt with"

VEry great expierance great salesman and manager and all the help everone gave very hrlpful workrd with me all the way i would recomend this dealer ship to anyone especially ed great guy

ed martins

2EPCsMom
4/10/2015

"Would highly recommend"

Honestly, I went it dreading the whole process but was very surprised at how easy, quick, and painless the process was. I worked with Ed who was knowledgeable, friendly, gave great advice about handling payments, as well as being very forthcoming with answers to my questions. The best part was that I went in at 2 pm and was out by 5 pm. No stall tactics, or needless waiting! For a smaller sized dealership they had a great selection as well. I left with an Optima which I absolutely love.

Ed

roanne
3/28/2015

"Pleasantly good experience"

Justin was down to earth and straight forward. No pressure, friendly service. He was helpful with all questions, knowledgeable in most areas. Ready to go the extra mile, as it were. I would definitely recommend him to my friends. Super experience!!

Justin Calderone

jmhulagirl
3/26/2015

"Good Experience "

We went to Kia after looking at several SUVs in town. We had the pleasure of working with Justin, who was not pushy or aggressive, which was a refreshing change when making a car purchase. Both my husband and I usually hate car shopping, but Justin helped to find the color/model we wanted and went above that by getting us an even newer version of the vehicle (2016 Sorento) that our entire family loves- especially my two small kids. Although, the deals that are advertised seem to be different when you arrive in person (they explained to us why)! It is all based on credit, tiers, etc. So, although we did not get the advertised pricing, there was no haggling and we were able to get it where we wanted with no headaches! Kia did the right thing for the consumer. So, if you are looking for a great car and a salesman that is awesome -contact Justin! I know I will be sending referrals to him!

Justin