Read Reviews Toms River Kia

49 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Toms River Kia

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Toms River Kia

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"The salesperson wasn't very friendly. He came across..."

yachtsman
3/7/2014 1:29:48 PM

Edward Ramos

1.4

My Review Of Toms River Kia:

The salesperson wasn't very friendly. He came across as abrupt and belligerent. He had me stand out in the cold while he attempted to jump start a car for a test drive. He told me absolutely nothing about the cars features. This dealership didn't make me feel welcome nor did they come across like they truly wanted to earn my business.

Twitter
"We were interested in the 2005 Mercury Marquis with over..."

BuYeR__BEWare
2/1/2014 7:42:25 PM

tom

1.7

My Review Of Toms River Kia:

We were interested in the 2005 Mercury Marquis with over 90,000 miles and wanted to trade in a 2005 Nissan Altima (needed a bigger trunk). The advertised price was $5995. After they checked out the Nissan the sales guy showed us a note with the total cost for the Mercury Marquis: THE PRICE WENT UP TO $8950!!!!!! IT WAS EXPLAINED TO US THAT THERE ARE INTERNET FEES, REGISTRATION FEES, DOC FEES AND DEALER FEES ADDED.
Needless to say, we DONT do business with people like that - and hopefully you are smart, too!

Twitter
"I gave these high ratings due to the fact I had the best..."

dwingate
1/17/2014 8:15:49 PM

Tom Larca

My Review Of Toms River Kia:

I gave these high ratings due to the fact I had the best experience with Tom Larca. He wouldn't let me come to the dealership unless I was totally approved. He wasn't like the other salespeople at other dealerships, who make you come to the place and promise you everything you want , then tell you they can't do it. Tom was honest no BS and a pleasure to work with. All the other people at Jim Curleys were very helpful and honest. I would recomend Jim Curleys and staff 100%. Thanks Tom Larca.........

Debbie Wingate

Twitter
"I had a wonderful experience at Toms River Kia because of..."

Dolphly53
12/17/2013 10:48:08 AM

John Kosich
Luke

My Review Of Toms River Kia:

I had a wonderful experience at Toms River Kia because of the employees. They were easy-going, patient, not pushy and wanted you to drive away with the car you really wanted! I am a female and went in by myself without my husband. I was expecting to be harassed when walking in, especially being a female. However, I was presently surprised on how helpful and patient everyone was. John Kosich was amazing! He made sure I left feeling comfortable with knowing how to use all the features in the car and wanted to make sure I absolutely loved everything about the car before letting me drive away. I drove away with the 2014 Kia Optima EX. Awesome! If you want a nice car and don't want to feel bullied, go there!!!

Twitter
"Purchased a Kia sorento. Service was wonderful, and the..."

ryan70105
11/4/2013 3:45:02 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaa

My Review Of Toms River Kia:

Purchased a Kia sorento. Service was wonderful, and the sales staff was great. Showed us how to use everything and really took care of us. When we went to pick up our registration there was a balance of 100.00 (due to weight class difference) and when we spoke with the salesman he had his boss take care of it for us! Will have a lot of future business from toms river Kia!

Twitter
"Tom Larca was helpful, honest and willing to work with us..."

jtoddings
10/19/2013 6:15:56 PM

Tom Larca

My Review Of Toms River Kia:

Tom Larca was helpful, honest and willing to work with us to meet our needs. He treated us with respect and didn't pressure us to make a decision wewere uncomfortable with. It was a positive experience.

Twitter
"I was politely greeted in the lot by Rocco Mellott who..."

msavulich
10/9/2013 2:36:19 PM

Rocco Mellott and John Mastro

My Review Of Toms River Kia:

I was politely greeted in the lot by Rocco Mellott who was extremely courteous and knowledgeable! He asked what our car needs were and promptly offered to show me a Kia Optima that I fell in love with. We took a test drive and loved the look & feel of the car. Rocco knew every detail of the car and even offered to show me the car in different colors. Inside the dealership were many friendly people and the place had a very nice atmosphere. John Mastro, the Sales Manager helped in assisting us in the details of leasing a vehicle. They were all very knowledgeable and accommodating...but not pushy! With some negotiating, we agreed to a price, saw the financial assistant named Jim (also very nice & explained everything about the leasing agreement to us in detail.) We traded in our van, and left Toms River Kia with a beautiful new Kia Optima! I would highly recommend this dealership for its' knowledge, courtesy and price! Had the best buying/leasing experience EVER!

Twitter
"I recieved very good customer service. Everybody was..."

lseylaz
10/1/2013 9:20:23 PM

Rocco

My Review Of Toms River Kia:

I recieved very good customer service. Everybody was professional, friendly and helpful. I would recommend the dealership to all my friends and family. And I absolutely love love love the new car!

Twitter
"These reviews are FAKE and written by the staff! Please..."

TomsRiverKiascrewedme
9/27/2013 4:45:44 PM

John Mastro
Bernard Paris

My Review Of Toms River Kia:

These reviews are FAKE and written by the staff! Please stay far far away from this dealership! They are a bunch of crooks. Be very careful about signing contracts because they will inflate the price of the vehicle if you do not pay attention. They will try and charge you taxes twice like how they did me and then when confronted will try and lie to you. For your own sanity stay away from this dealership!!! They will sell you false promises and make up warranties and when your car breaks down (because believe me it will) They will then tell you it's up to you to get it repaired!

Response From: TomsRiverKiascrewedme
Added: 10/1/2013 2:15:28 PM

Update: As of 9/30/13

Today, I received a phone call from Teddy (Toms River Kia service manager) who is such a sweetheart! He has been trying to get my truck situated for the past 9 days. I still believe that the salesmen at Toms River Kia are shady but I will not talk bad about Teddy. If only I had bought my car from this gentleman. He has been nothing but honest with me and has kept me updated almost every step of the repair. While I still would not recommend Toms River Kia I will say if you have bought a car from there or have a Kia and live in the area take it to Teddy to get fixed! He will not screw you over!!! Teddy has made this experience so much better than it has been.

Twitter
"We leased a new Kia forte from toms river Kia and had a..."

Arianna1
9/24/2013 4:21:29 PM

Danielle
John
Rocco

My Review Of Toms River Kia:

We leased a new Kia forte from toms river Kia and had a Great experience. Everyone from the Internet coordinator Danielle,to manager John, and sales person Rocco. The finance guy was great as well. The wait time was far less then any other dealership we have been too and they went out of their way to accommodate me as I was 9 months pregnant at the time. It was a great atmosphere, great price, and we will be back in the future. Thank you again we love our new kia :)

Reviews 11-20 >>