Toms River Kia

Sales and Leasing consultant

November 26, 2016

"The best!"

- Kamillejc77

If you want the best car buying experience, go to Toms River Kia or call and ask for Amy!! Ask her to set you up to meet with Johnny Martinez from sales, then with Billy Negron from finance. I gaurantee you not only a great experience, but a great deal. By the end of your process you will feel like family. This is what I have encountered with this particular dealership. I could not have hope for a better experience. I came to Toms River Kia because I had a Kia Optima, which I loved, that was totalled at motor vehicle accident. I spoke to Amy on the phone and told me to come by after telling her my dilemma. There after, she introduced me to Johnny Martinez from sales to help me find the right car for me and my family. He listened to all my wants and needs and delivered the car in my favorite color which I didn't even ask for. Time and again Amy would check on me and my daughter making sure we were okay, even switching their TV to Netflix so my 4 year old can watch her show (who does that?). Then meeting with Billy Negron from finance, he worked to really get me the best deal he could possibly can allowing me to walk out with a larger vehicle than my Optima with a lower monthly payment. I have never experienced such a more comforting process at a car dealer ship ever before and I've experienced some of the worst. They are hard working and researched the best deal for me, and not just trying to sell me a car. Even after the process they called me back in to let me know they found a better deal than the last! I couldn't asked for more than what these people have done for me and my family. They genuine and honest and gave me advice on improving my credit too, something I did not expect at a dealership. They have allowed me to come out of the process not only with a new car, but friendship. I honestly felt like I was at home through the whole thing. Thank you Amy, Johnny, and Billy for making the stress of losing a car then the process of getting a new one worthwhile. You guys are the best!!! I will be referring people to you, guarantee that!

November 15, 2016

"Feel like Family"

- Maria Milito

I felt that I wasn't just someone they were making money off of. Although I understand that it's a dealership and of course they want to make a commission but I believe the finance manger and my salesman went out of their way to get my over mileage forgiven and put me in a new car. The odds were against me but they made it work. Thanks Mike Teidemann and thanks to the finance guy who helped me out. This is my second Kia and I believe this will be the only place I will be purchasing cars from. Looking forward to building a client/customer relationship with everyone at Toms River Kia.

November 14, 2016

"Exceptional experience"

- cmtnj0213

I went into Toms River Kia after a bad experience at another dealership .What a difference .Phil was extremely helpful ,patient and very knowledgable. I came in at 9am and was driving a new 2016 Soul in less than an hour and a half. .Billy in the Finance Dept.could not have given me a better deal.I will recommend this dealership to anyone I know looking for a new car.Extremely excellent service and salesmen know their stuff.I will certainly be a repeat customer.

New 2016 Kia Optima, $25999