Toms River Kia

Generation KIA

Brown Daub Kia

aliceiw
5/05/2015

"Best car-shopping experience--hands down"

Ed Martin and Billy were stellar. Too many other places have lied on the phone and to my face, but Ed and Billy were honest and up front from the start. Ed sent pictures of the car to reassure me of the light scratches on my [now, just bought] car, and Billy really worked with me to fit my modest teacher budget. Both guys are personable, down-to-Earth, and respectful, notable particularly as a female customer, for many male salesmen seem to just speak past women during car sales--even if the women are the ones buying. Finally, Ed actually delivered my car personally to my home because I couldn't bring a second driver! Other places laughed at me when I questioned such services. If there's a vehicle you like at their place, and you don't feel like dealing with bs, don't bother going anywhere else. I've wasted so much time at four other dealerships and wish I'd found these guys sooner.

Ed Martins, Billy Negron

Glowbug
4/16/2015

"My personal experience in purchasing my 2015 Kia Optima"

I feel I received great service all around. I wasn't rushed or pressured. I left very satisfied. Everyone was friendly. My salesperson was very knowledgeable and patient, He explained my options and I felt comfortable with my choices, The bottom line was very fair.

Ed Martins

fordfocusguy
4/11/2015

"the best salesman ive ever delt with"

VEry great expierance great salesman and manager and all the help everone gave very hrlpful workrd with me all the way i would recomend this dealer ship to anyone especially ed great guy

ed martins

2EPCsMom
4/10/2015

"Would highly recommend"

Honestly, I went it dreading the whole process but was very surprised at how easy, quick, and painless the process was. I worked with Ed who was knowledgeable, friendly, gave great advice about handling payments, as well as being very forthcoming with answers to my questions. The best part was that I went in at 2 pm and was out by 5 pm. No stall tactics, or needless waiting! For a smaller sized dealership they had a great selection as well. I left with an Optima which I absolutely love.

Ed

roanne
3/28/2015

"Pleasantly good experience"

Justin was down to earth and straight forward. No pressure, friendly service. He was helpful with all questions, knowledgeable in most areas. Ready to go the extra mile, as it were. I would definitely recommend him to my friends. Super experience!!

Justin Calderone

jmhulagirl
3/26/2015

"Good Experience "

We went to Kia after looking at several SUVs in town. We had the pleasure of working with Justin, who was not pushy or aggressive, which was a refreshing change when making a car purchase. Both my husband and I usually hate car shopping, but Justin helped to find the color/model we wanted and went above that by getting us an even newer version of the vehicle (2016 Sorento) that our entire family loves- especially my two small kids. Although, the deals that are advertised seem to be different when you arrive in person (they explained to us why)! It is all based on credit, tiers, etc. So, although we did not get the advertised pricing, there was no haggling and we were able to get it where we wanted with no headaches! Kia did the right thing for the consumer. So, if you are looking for a great car and a salesman that is awesome -contact Justin! I know I will be sending referrals to him!

Justin

Angela
3/23/2015

"Kia Review"

My experience was excellent. I needed a car immediately and left that day with a Ford Focus that I feel safe in. Justin was incredibly helpful picking me up and getting me everything I needed. Billy helped get us an affordable price and referred us to Farmers Insurance which has made this entire nightmare less stressful... almost pleasant.

Justin and Billy

Bria P
3/12/2015

"Sales experience "

I recently purchased an optima from Justin and Billy and I must say it was the most pleasant experience I ever had buying a car. They were very helpful and professional and made me feel very comfortable. I would 100% recommend this dealership and I will continue buying from them.

Justin & Billy

Perfect World
3/12/2015

"Ups and Downs"

I am not really sure what to think of this dealership. Our adventure started when we found a 2014 Kia Sorrento on there web site that everything that we wanted and very low mileage. I called the dealer and spoke to a salesman named Mike who confirmed the internet price on the car, I called because the car was listed at $19,900 but their was a note on the bottom of the page that said something about the car being $2000 more then listed price, When i asked Mike the price he told me $19,500. We gave Mike our credit card number to hold the car and said we would be down to get it on Saturday. The next day Mike called my wife and told her the car was $21,500. We told him to forget it we did not want to go over 20. When she told me what happened I called the sales manager and was told that not only was the car $21500 but it was also sold so it wouldnt of mattered. I knew he was full of Sh-- but I let it go. The next day Mike called my wife and tried to make her come up the additional 2000 for the car so my thoughts of it not really being sold were confirmed. For the next few days I tried to get mike on the phone to talk to him about the price but he did not call me or ever take my call, so we wrote this car off.. Saturday morning we woke up loaded the kids in the car and were heading to PA to buy a different KiA and I thought I would take one more shot with the one that Toms River had, it had a few additional features and lower mileage then the one we were going to look at. I called the dealer and Mike was not there but I got a salesman named Jason. I told him my tale and told him we were on the way to buy one at a different dealership but if he could give it to me for 20,000 I would come get it right now. We went back and forth with calls for about 15 minutes and they agreed to my price so we went to Toms river to get the car. I should mention that Toms River is almost two hours from us. We get there and Jason and the finance manager Billy could not have been nicer. We were out of there in about an hour with the car at the price we discussed and overall the showroom experience was a good one. So now it has been three weeks and we call for our plates and my wife is told they have no record of us buying a car from them and they do not have any plates for us but to call back tomorrow. She calls back the next day and again she gets a run around and they tell her to call back tomorrow again. I calll there they transfer me to someone who doesnt answer I leave a message no call back, I wait an hour and call back same story, I call back again same story... So now we are at today and the temp plate runs out tomorrow and we still do not have any answers. If I have to go down there it is not going to be pretty so lets hope they get their act together today and we get our plates. Ill post again when we know when we reach a solution.

Mike, Jason, Billy

Laurie
3/01/2015

"Love my Kia Soul!!"

The first time I stopped in, I was greeted by Anthony Fortunato. He was very friendly, and even though new to the job, he was very helpful and accommodating! I wasn't sure if I was in the market to buy or just looking and seeing what my options were. I left that day, but was back the next week! I presented them with some, what seemed like insurmountable issues. The financial officers, Anthony and Billy worked hard to get me a deal I could live with...all the while, Anthony made sure I was completely informed and comfortable with the process. I thought it was a lost cause until Anthony Fortunato called me on Friday morning, Feb 27th, and said we had a deal...Anthony F. seemed almost as excited as I was...lol! By Friday afternoon, I drove away with my new Kia Soul. I will definitely purchase my next Soul from Toms River Kia (can't wait to see their beautiful new building) and I hope Anthony Fortunato is still there! Laura B

Anthony Fortunato