Toms River Kia

1070 Rte 37 W,
Toms River, New Jersey 08755
Toms River Kia Info
About Toms River Kia

Shopping for a New Kia car or SUV in NJ? Come to Toms River Kia, the #1 Volume Kia Optima Dealer in the USA! We take pride in our relationships with the surrounding community and have clients that return to our dealership time and again. This is because we are dedicated to exceptional service, and offer so much more than your standard car dealership! For instance, we'll beat any dealer's price on any Kia in the USA! We have the latest Kias and preowned vehicles in our inventory. Give us the opportunity to lower your current payment, reduce your interest, or be repair-expense free! Come down today and experience preferential treatment for yourself. We are located 1070 RT 37 West, Toms River, NJ 08755 or contact us at (732) 281-0000.

About Toms River Kia

LindsayD
8/21/2016

"Best and fastest experience!!!!"

I have nothing but great things to say about this dealership. I hs be purchased many cars and this was by far the fastest experience, I was in and out in about 3 hrs. My salesman Ed, talked and played games with my normally nagging child. They lowered my payments and helped me out of a terrible loan. Would DEFINITELY buy from them again.

Fran621
8/10/2016

"Great buying experience"

Ed Martins helped me in the process of purchasing my new Sorento. He was knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. Overall, the process was easy and fast. I would recommend toms river Kia and Ed martins to all of my family and friends. Thank you for your exceptional service.

happyMom
8/09/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience!!!"

I purchased a new vehicle from Ed. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and very clearly went over all my options. This was one of the best car buying experiences I ever had, no pressure at all!!

Happycust21
8/09/2016

"Very informative and helpful"

I came in for service today and while waiting a nice gentleman by the name Ed Martins asked me if I needed some help, offered to trade me out of my current car, I explained it was still very new to me and remembered I had some questions about some features in the car, and he was nice enough to sit with me and show me all of them.. Thank you Ed for making an elderly lady feel just a bit more comfortable with her car! I will definitely refer my friends and family to u and your dealership.

Happycust21

"Awesome service"

Even though I was unable to purchase a vehicle because of my credit Ed Martins was unbelievably accommodating and I will certainly send people his way. Thank you for your help I will see you on my credit gets stronger!

Pennyjalmer
8/07/2016

"Best car-buying experience ever!"

Right from our first telephone contact Ed Martins impressed me with his knowledge and genuine interest in helping me to make the right decision. From start to finish he was totally professional and honest, as well as being a very kind and caring person. I always felt he was MY side, helping me rather than just pushing something he wanted to sell. Thanks to Ed Martins I ended up with the car of my dreams, with all the features I wanted, at the price I wanted to pay. What more could you ask for in a car salesman?

ThaThis
8/06/2016

"Get ready for straight up lies"

If you're looking for a dealership who will straight up lie to you over the phone, and in person to your face, multiple times, then this is the place for you. The salesman Phil may come off nice and friendly but he's actually a straight up liar and worse than your "typical used car salesman". I called on a Thursday to get a price for a used truck, since the price was not listed on the website. Phil told me that the truck had been there for over a month and they really need to get rid of it so I could probably get a great deal. I then went in the next day to see the truck in person. After a test drive, we went inside and Phil wrote a number on a paper for the price of the used truck I was looking at, and said, and I quote "This truck is about to go to wholesale, I can get you much lower than this price." I told him I would let him know later that day and likely be back tomorrow. I was possibly trading in a truck and wasn't able to bring it down until the next day. I called back that night to let Phil know I was going to come by Saturday morning to take the next steps to buy the truck. He says, and I quote "Be honest, do you think you're going to be buying this truck, because we have the transporter taking vehicles to wholesale tomorrow and we need to know whether to send the truck out". I told him if the numbers worked I'd be buying the truck and taking it home tomorrow. I show up the next day, and someone is there looking at the truck, in the middle of negotiations with another salesman about to make a deal for that very used vehicle I had Phil not send to wholesale because I was coming to buy it. I even left a message for Phil that morning letting him know again I was heading down. That deal with the other potential buyer fell through, and so they called me to come back in. When I sat down to make the deal, all talks from the previous day went out the window. That number Phil wrote on the paper? Not only did they not honor that, they went UP in price. Somehow for a sub $30k valued car, taxes and fees added up to $4000? Someone's calculator was clearly not working. When I made my offers, going up a significant amount after the initial, they didn't even counter. It was a straight up no. The second offer Phil didn't even bother getting out of the chair. How does one go from "We need to get rid of this and I can get you a much better price" to "We're thousands apart, this isn't happening". Oh I know how, because they were using me to get a better offer out of the other guy who's deal fell through. How do I know this? Because Phil said "the manager thinks the other guy will be coming back". So they turned down a guaranteed deal with me for someone who walked away from the deal earlier and "may" come back. Sounds smart right? Oh, and that guy never ended up coming back to the dealer. Stay away from this dealer as the salesmen poach each others leads, the managers are liars, and Phil will not honor a single word he says. Way to blow a guaranteed sale guys!

Nemorof16
7/26/2016

"One of a kind experience!"

I went to Toms River Kia in hopes of trading in my 2017 Hyundai Elantra which was a horrific experience dealing with Lester Glenn. Ed Martins was my salemen and I had an incredible experience. He was very honest and personable not pushy at all and made this the best car buying process I've ever had. I am very happy with the purchase of my 2016 Kia Forte and I will be back to deal with Ed for my future car purchases!

Jessica Alparone
7/26/2016

"Ed Martins was unbelievably amazing"

I had the pleasure of buying my used Nissan Sentra at Toms River Kia. Ed was my salesman and he was so honest and helpful I couldn't have asked for more.

MattNoSoul
7/20/2016

"starting new"

I decided to give up my mustang that i was putting money into left and right to restore.. But i decided to go with kia. No games just straight up honest yes and no answers. Very happy on the whole deal.

Reviews of Ed Martins