Toms River Kia

1070 Rte 37 W,
Toms River, New Jersey 08755
Toms River Kia Info
About Toms River Kia

Shopping for a New Kia car or SUV in NJ? Come to Toms River Kia, the #1 Volume Kia Optima Dealer in the USA! We take pride in our relationships with the surrounding community and have clients that return to our dealership time and again. This is because we are dedicated to exceptional service, and offer so much more than your standard car dealership! For instance, we'll beat any dealer's price on any Kia in the USA! We have the latest Kias and preowned vehicles in our inventory. Give us the opportunity to lower your current payment, reduce your interest, or be repair-expense free! Come down today and experience preferential treatment for yourself. We are located 1070 RT 37 West, Toms River, NJ 08755 or contact us at (732) 281-0000.

About Toms River Kia

Jquinones190
9/22/2016

"Went in for an optima walked out with a charger"

Tyler was great and answered all my questions and I'm happy with everything. I wasn't expecting to get the challenger but Toms River Kia made sure I got the deal done.

Tyler Fufero

ES2016
9/20/2016

"Highly recommend this dealership "

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for an establishment that is professional, friendly and easy to work with. My mother and I walked onto the lot and we were able to browses cars without a salesman running after us which can be unheard of at a lot of other dealerships. Once we approached the dealership entrance we were greeted by Mike who took care of us. From there it was smooth sailing. We were never once pressured into any hearing about gimmicks or to buy the car I was interested in. The process was in our control which we appreciated. We did in fact buy the car and I couldn't be happier. We also dealt with the Manager Billy Negron who was awesome. He finalized our paper work as quick as he could and did his best to get us the lowest rates all the while being professional, personable and helpful. If you are able to sit down with Billy to finalize your deal I high recommend it!

stephenvrabel
9/12/2016

"My new Kia"

On August 24,2016 I responded to a mail in flier by stopping in Toms River Kia. Although I was in need for a newer car than my 2002 Buick I did not expect to drive away that day with a new 2016 Kia Forte 5 LX. I was introduced to Phil Pestrichello sales and leasing specialist. Before long Phil had me approved for a lease on the Forte. That wasn't easy since I was very strict in my monthly payments and Phil managed to get me there. I was more than pleased with the way I treated. Also Billy Negron in financing, made all the aspects of the leasing contract very clear to me. He made feel very comfortable. I plan on bringing my wife into Toms River Kia in January to shop for a new car. Stephen Vrabel

June Zur
9/09/2016

"greatest experience at dealership"

Was very pleased with everything at this dealership. Very, very accomodating. Anthony and Billy Negron made all of our wishes happen....Can't say enough good. Also, absolutely love our Kia Sorento. Will definitely use this dealership in the future.....Thanks Anthony and Billy....

Anthony Fortunato

Stacy R
9/07/2016

"So happy with my new car"

Ed was super helpful, between his knowledge of the vehicle and friendliness, I really felt so comfortable and at ease purchasing my new Kia Optima! I would recommend all of my family and friends to see Ed when they are in need of a new car. Thanks Ed, you rock!!! Stacy - Lakehurst, NJ

Terri Battaglia
9/04/2016

"WONDERFUL STAFF, COURTEOUS, FRIENDLY"

It was great working with Mike Tiedemann. He was very helpful, knowledgeable about the car I was interested in, & made my decision to buy from him, quite easy. I would absolutely recommend, him, & this dealership to others. I traveled around to several KIA dealerships, this particular one is furthest from where I live, but I decided to buy from them. They were very accommodating, professional, friendly, helpful. All the staff introduced themselves, offered there help. I can't say enough nice things about TOM's RIVER KIA..... I highly recommend this dealership!!!!

Aileen

LindsayD
8/21/2016

"Best and fastest experience!!!!"

I have nothing but great things to say about this dealership. I hs be purchased many cars and this was by far the fastest experience, I was in and out in about 3 hrs. My salesman Ed, talked and played games with my normally nagging child. They lowered my payments and helped me out of a terrible loan. Would DEFINITELY buy from them again.

Fran621
8/10/2016

"Great buying experience"

Ed Martins helped me in the process of purchasing my new Sorento. He was knowledgeable and able to answer all of my questions. Overall, the process was easy and fast. I would recommend toms river Kia and Ed martins to all of my family and friends. Thank you for your exceptional service.

happyMom
8/09/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience!!!"

I purchased a new vehicle from Ed. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and very clearly went over all my options. This was one of the best car buying experiences I ever had, no pressure at all!!

Happycust21
8/09/2016

"Very informative and helpful"

I came in for service today and while waiting a nice gentleman by the name Ed Martins asked me if I needed some help, offered to trade me out of my current car, I explained it was still very new to me and remembered I had some questions about some features in the car, and he was nice enough to sit with me and show me all of them.. Thank you Ed for making an elderly lady feel just a bit more comfortable with her car! I will definitely refer my friends and family to u and your dealership.

Reviews of Mike Tiedemann