Toms River Kia

Dominick Perrone

February 21, 2017

"Terrible service"

- fishnmike

So I have an Optima SXL very nice car but when parts fly off of your brand new car you would think it would be warrantied. Well. Apparently it's not. My sattalite radio antenna cover flew off my car doing 75 mph on the Gardenden state parkway. The dealer said it doesn't show signs of defect. Pretty funny how the determine that when it in pieces on the parkway. So all the do is transfer me to different people and all you get is voice mail. Terrible service. Terrible way to do business if you ask me👎👎👎

February 09, 2017

"No clue what they are doing!!!"

- ByebyeKia

I went to Toms River Kia last week to look into getting out my lease early. I bought 2 Kia's from them. I walked into the dealership and asked for the sales Mgr that helped me out previously and was told he no longer works for them(looks like a whole new staff) I said ok I want to get out of my lease and into a new one since I receive non stop calls from them. After 3 hours of getting nothing accomplished I was told that my credit was not good enough to lease anymore. Which was shocking to me. I left and went home. I was referred there originally by my neighbors who knew the sales Mgr personally and told me were he was. I went and saw him with my neighbors and we both traded our Kia's and I am a new proud owner of a 2017 Nissan Altima! My neighbor also trades in his Sedona for a new Nissan Quest. Looks like I've found a new home. Stay away from Toms River Kia they have no clue what they are doing, and all they will do is waste your time!

January 06, 2017

"awesome!"

- terry1961

Very nice dealership and people were awesome!!! amazing deals on Columbus Day!! good selection of used cars..Finance dept excellent!!! Very clean and inviting!! nice job !!

New 2016 Kia Optima, $23995