Toms River Kia

1070 Rte 37 W,
Toms River, New Jersey 08755
Toms River Kia Info
About Toms River Kia

Shopping for a New Kia car or SUV in NJ? Come to Toms River Kia, the #1 Volume Kia Optima Dealer in the USA! We take pride in our relationships with the surrounding community and have clients that return to our dealership time and again. This is because we are dedicated to exceptional service, and offer so much more than your standard car dealership! For instance, we'll beat any dealer's price on any Kia in the USA! We have the latest Kias and preowned vehicles in our inventory. Give us the opportunity to lower your current payment, reduce your interest, or be repair-expense free! Come down today and experience preferential treatment for yourself. We are located 1070 RT 37 West, Toms River, NJ 08755 or contact us at (732) 281-0000.

About Toms River Kia

jblec1
6/25/2016

"Best and Fastest Car Buying Experience Ever!"

I lease a vehicle every 18 months (1 for the fam, 1 for me) sometimes spending 3 hours or more to finalize and leave with my new car. This was by far, the fastest, most hassle free, no games experience I have ever had buying a car. I worked with Mike over the phone and via text, got the exact car in the exact color and features for a great price. The best part is I got to the dealership @ 10:30am and left in my new Kia Sorrento at 10:52am. Thats right...22 minutes! Amazing! I totally recommend Mike Tiedermann and Toms River Kia

bs
6/22/2016

"Great price and service faster than expected"

looking for used vehicle went there after been to lots of dealers but KIA has really great service. they had what they advertised. CAMILLE and all staff members were help full. we got there at 7pm and got out by 9 with the vehicle.

CAMILLE CIAURI

Lori2016kia
6/12/2016

"Giving up my Caddy"

Thought it would be so disappointing to downsize. I was wrong. Beautiful car with all the bells and whistles. Great facility and awesome sales staff. Mike Tiedeman and Steve were great. Thank you.

Steve

annie23
6/06/2016

"quick and painless"

Went with 2 kids and the experience was better than expected. Mike was helpful and not pushy at all! Got there at 10am and was done by noon!!! Very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this dealership and salesman!

Jimmy and Jessica ( ?)receptionist )

sportage2017JM
5/26/2016

"it was easy and friendly"

Buying my new car at Kia of Toms River was the easiest experience I have ever had in purchasing a new car. They were exceptionally friendly, knowledgable and so easy going. My test drive of the vehicle was such a pleasure, all the bells and whistles in the car was explained to me helping me make my decision as he went along.

Steve Rodgers was awesome

jamie0925
5/10/2016

"Great experience! "

When I went to Kia in Toms River I was unsure of what I wanted and the salesman Mike was very helpful. Also the financial department was great helping me understand what my best options were and got me in the car I wanted. I'm now driving a beautiful Kia Optima and loving it.

MichelleMacan
5/09/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience! "

Highly recommend Kia of Toms River!! This is the second car I've bought from this dealership and it's always an absolute pleasure! My salesman Mike went out of his way to make sure i found the perfect car for me and got me a great deal!! The entire staff is amazing and I look forward to doing business with them again in the future!

Bob1948
3/25/2016

"Completley satisfied customer👍😍"

What a great car buying expérience! Our salesman Mike was very helpful in putting us on thé right véhicle and explaining all thé features. Mike took the time to show us how everything on the vehicle worked. We got a gréât price and an awesome Kia Sonata with all the bells and whistles! Thank you Toms River Kia for making our car buying experience a pleasurable one.??????????

March 30, 2016

Bob, we appreciate your business and for taking the time sharing your great review about our dealership. Mike will be happy to hear we've made your car buying experience here a great one. If you need anything please stop by or call anytime. Regards, Toms River Kia

delaur89
3/22/2016

"Great Experience at Toms River Kia"

I was very pleased with my buying experience at TR Kia today. The brand new showroom is spacious and inviting. I purchased a new 2015 Kia Optima SXL and was very satisfied with my overall experience. Mike was my sales professional who helped me and Ed Martins was his manager who made the completion of the sales painless, and satisfying. I would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking to purchase a Kia !!

March 30, 2016

Thank you for the purchase of your new Kia Optima. We are glad you enjoyed your overall experience and for your comments about our new showroom. Please stop by any time if you have any questions or need anything. Best wishes, Toms River Kia

domshan22
3/21/2016

"Outstanding sales service by Phil and Ed"

Phil was a great salesman. I have purchased many vehicles in my life and this was by far the best experience I have had!! Phil was professional and knowledgeable about all of the products they offered! The best thing is I never felt pressured throughout the entire process! Ed and James (in finance) were great too! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to shop at Toms River Kia!

James Pearce

March 30, 2016

On behalf of our dealership, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to write of your car buying experience about our sales team. Ed, James and Phil strive to create a positive buying experience for every customer. They will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to come see us. Take care! Best, Toms River Kia

Reviews of Mike Tiedemann