Toms River Kia

Martin Kia and Mazda

Jade.H
8/17/2015

"Customer Focused"

Went in to look at a 2012 Honda Civic. Matthew and Anthony were great with providing me information and options along the way. They were customer focused, professional and attentive. I ended up buying the car and was very impressed with how smooth everything was handled. Don't let the construction taking place in their lot deter you from checking them out. The employees there were all very friendly and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Matthew M. and Anthony

Henry22
7/30/2015

"Awesome "

Took my niece to Toms River Kia and they were spectacular. She walked out very happy purchasing a new Optima LX. Ed and Anthony made it so comfortable and easy ! They explained every single package and option for her to leave with what she wanted and the price. I would recommend Kia of toms rivers to everyone and one!

Anthony,Ed, and Billy

Tiffany
7/30/2015

"Amazing!!!!!"

My salesman Ed was amazing and awesome! He helped me out so much and made sure I left happy and getting everything I needed. Anthony and BIlly were also amazing and helped me so much! I would highly highly recommend anyone and everyone to go to Kia Toms river!

Ed,billy, and Anthony

lindaRuby48
7/24/2015

"Outstanding"

I am repeat customer, Toms River Kia is a very friendly and all employees are professional. Kelvin Mayes , my salesperson, super and Billy Negron , Finance Dept went out of his to help me,

Kelvin Mayes and Billy Negron

Cdevane91
7/23/2015

"First time buyer"

I'm a first time buyer and at Tom's river Kia they were really helpfull and friendly and got me a great deal and put me in a beautiful car. I would definitely recommend this place and I'm definitely going back to get another car one day.

Ed Martins, Billy Negron

Lisastuto115
7/17/2015

"Very good"

Went in to look and mike came out to help us. They worked hard and got us the deal that we wanted will be going back.

Mike.

PAtoNJ
7/15/2015

"Very friendly team. Thorough, comfortable & fast."

After getting the run around with multiple local dealers, the team at Kia got me a great deal and in my new vehicle in under 2 hours! I'd like to give a heartfelt shout out to Kelvin Mayes, Billy Negron and Anthony Melia for their professionalism and courtesy during the process. They left no stone unturned in going over everything in detail. This dealership is currently working out of a trailer until their new facility is completed and I can tell you that it didn't make a difference - they are a top notch operation. In my opinion, more dealerships should concentrate more on the personal customer experience rather than how many whistles and bells their dealership has. They seem to lose sight of connecting with the customer and rather, focus on quotas. Anthony, Melvin & Billy have been "officially" added to my holiday mailing list! Guys - thanks again!

Kelvin Mayes, Billy Negron, Anthony Melia

Cindy
7/08/2015

"LEASE TO FINANCE"

very informative and willing to work with you. We were given every option out there and these guys do not stop working until you have the deal you are looking for. I worked with Bill and Ed and they are a great couple of guys. Easy to talk to and they stay with you right to the end !! I hate dealerships and salesman to boot. Always feeling like I'm being taken and talked in circles. NOT with these two !! Straight forward and simply one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had.

Bill and Ed

JustJax71
7/06/2015

"Easy Experience"

I had a really good experience at Toms River Kia, all the way from the internet sales to my salesperson and manager. I gotta say, this was not the dreaded chore that I thought it was going to be, most of the hard work was completed by the time I got there. I am very comfortable and happy with my purchase. I had a great experience with the service department as well!

Danielle, Brandon, Anthony and Bill

Cheryl, Tuckerton, NJ
6/29/2015

"Incredibly Amazing Experience!!!!"

Toms River Kia is an incredible dealership! I am 57 years old and this was the best experience my wife and I have never had when purchasing a car! I made an Internet Inquiry at 2:00 AM and at 9:00 AM my salesman Mr. Kelvin Mayes Sr. was calling me with information about a fully loaded Kia Sedona they had just gotten in the day before. The Sales Manager was particularly interested in giving us a fair deal, and he told me he was " going to give us a deal we would be happy with." He truly did that. Kelvin was an awesome salesman, he let us take an extended test drive to make sure we were satisfied! By the time we were done we were sold on the car! A wonderful experience, and Kelvin was so friendly and helpful. He let the car sell itself! This is an incredible dealership. The Finance Officer Mr. Billy Negron was stellar in his performance and got us the best possible financing available, and the lowest rate he could get. This was a wonderful experience and my wife and I are completely satisfied and happy with our purchase and the terms. This is a highly professional dealership. Thank you to the Sales Manager, to our salesman Mr. Kelin Mayes Sr. and the Finance Officer Mr. Billy Negron for the incredible handling of our purchase. I wish all our other purchase had been this pleasant, and painless. This was fun, for the first time in my life, I will always remember it, it was that good! Toms River Kia has raised the bar!!!

Kelvin Mayes Sr. Salesman, Billy Negron, Finance Officer and the Sales Manager.