Toms River Kia

1070 Rte 37 W,
Toms River, New Jersey 08755
Toms River Kia Info
About Toms River Kia

Shopping for a New Kia car or SUV in NJ? Come to Toms River Kia, the #1 Volume Kia Optima Dealer in the USA! We take pride in our relationships with the surrounding community and have clients that return to our dealership time and again. This is because we are dedicated to exceptional service, and offer so much more than your standard car dealership! For instance, we'll beat any dealer's price on any Kia in the USA! We have the latest Kias and preowned vehicles in our inventory. Give us the opportunity to lower your current payment, reduce your interest, or be repair-expense free! Come down today and experience preferential treatment for yourself. We are located 1070 RT 37 West, Toms River, NJ 08755 or contact us at (732) 281-0000.

About Toms River Kia

Nemorof16
7/26/2016

"One of a kind experience!"

I went to Toms River Kia in hopes of trading in my 2017 Hyundai Elantra which was a horrific experience dealing with Lester Glenn. Ed Martins was my salemen and I had an incredible experience. He was very honest and personable not pushy at all and made this the best car buying process I've ever had. I am very happy with the purchase of my 2016 Kia Forte and I will be back to deal with Ed for my future car purchases!

Jessica Alparone
7/26/2016

"Ed Martins was unbelievably amazing"

I had the pleasure of buying my used Nissan Sentra at Toms River Kia. Ed was my salesman and he was so honest and helpful I couldn't have asked for more.

MattNoSoul
7/20/2016

"starting new"

I decided to give up my mustang that i was putting money into left and right to restore.. But i decided to go with kia. No games just straight up honest yes and no answers. Very happy on the whole deal.

MrsK
7/08/2016

"Felt like family!"

I have four KIA cars in my driveway. I have two 2015 and two 2016. The salesman, Michael Tiedemann sold us all four at different times. I wouldn't even consider speaking to anyone else. From my first meeting with Mike he made me feel like I was one of the family. No pressure, great smile and very informative. He always made me feel comfortable being there. Michael is a great salesman but an even better person. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend seeing him if you're interested in buying a car.

bmauro
7/06/2016

"Ed martins "

the manager at toms river Kia really impressed me. he followed up with me about a small issue I was dissapointed in the beginning but he really did a 180 for me and made me a very satisfied customer!!

jblec1
6/25/2016

"Best and Fastest Car Buying Experience Ever!"

I lease a vehicle every 18 months (1 for the fam, 1 for me) sometimes spending 3 hours or more to finalize and leave with my new car. This was by far, the fastest, most hassle free, no games experience I have ever had buying a car. I worked with Mike over the phone and via text, got the exact car in the exact color and features for a great price. The best part is I got to the dealership @ 10:30am and left in my new Kia Sorrento at 10:52am. Thats right...22 minutes! Amazing! I totally recommend Mike Tiedermann and Toms River Kia

Mare
6/24/2016

"Totally screwed my credit on a lease"

I leased my first Kia from Toms River Kia 3 years age. Got a good deal, good customer service. So even though I shopped around when my lease was up, I wound up back there expecting the same. Told me they would buy me out of the remaining months but did not (added into the price). Made the appointment for late, then pressured and played with me because it was time to close. Yes, I was foolish enough to fall for it. They don't communicate within the dealership-continually get calls about the old lease although I tuned it in months ago. In the end the biggest issue is that they and their company (Kia) must be separate entities. Kia is reporting that I am not paying on the lease I turned into them in January and the dealership (Jimmy the manager) is telling me it's not their problem. No return calls when I let them know about my dissatisfaction. Worst customer service experience I have ever had.

bs
6/22/2016

"Great price and service faster than expected"

looking for used vehicle went there after been to lots of dealers but KIA has really great service. they had what they advertised. CAMILLE and all staff members were help full. we got there at 7pm and got out by 9 with the vehicle.

CAMILLE CIAURI

Lori2016kia
6/12/2016

"Giving up my Caddy"

Thought it would be so disappointing to downsize. I was wrong. Beautiful car with all the bells and whistles. Great facility and awesome sales staff. Mike Tiedeman and Steve were great. Thank you.

Steve

annie23
6/06/2016

"quick and painless"

Went with 2 kids and the experience was better than expected. Mike was helpful and not pushy at all! Got there at 10am and was done by noon!!! Very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this dealership and salesman!

Jimmy and Jessica ( ?)receptionist )

Reviews of Ed Martins