Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI

About Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI

About Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"Mr. Jason Franzen"

Jay and the service counter personnel have been nothing but professional and very kind. The service department always has taken care of me to include the garage in a timely manner. Thank you very much. Jay is very enthusiastic and knows his job very well. Recommend promotion at earliest opening.

Jonathan Dalit

September 15, 2014

Aloha Jason, thank you for letting us know about your great experience. We value your business!

"Thanks a ton Ken!"

We walked around for a while in the blazing hot sun looking for a cheap car... Lame! What was I thinking...Then Ken suggested that we sit down and look through the computer for the right car in the air-conditioner. (Yeah! Let's do that). Hoping to find the right one a used Honda Civic caught my eye and it was traded in I believe that day. So we went out looking for it but it so happened it could not be found. We looked at a few spots in the car lot where it was supposedly located. Ken asked if I could just wait sitting comfortably in the office. Of course I humbly obeyed. So he went looking for a while. He got different opinions on where it might be. Poor Ken was sweating like crazy when he came back with the location of the car. And then of course I changed my mind last minute and decided I didn't want that car cause I didn't want to wait another day to see it when it comes out of the shop. Ken was so patient with me. I loved the guy immediately! So we go back looking on the computer. That ended quickly. I paid no attention to the brand spanking new Hyundai's in the building so Ken brought it to my attention and lifted the veil that was blocking my view. Let's just say he said the right words. It mad all the sense in the world! I knew I found the perfect one. Test drove it... Beautifullll! Then of course the boring paper work and what not. Ken really helped me out and worked out a deal I could work with. Of course Jack and Angie where cool peeps I had to talk to. My whole experience was just rad buying a new car! Now I have cool new Hyundai that is just awesome!!! WORD!

September 02, 2014

Aloha reef5o, Word, we're happy to hear your whole experience was rad. We hope you're stoked driving your cool new Hyundai. Thanks for your awesome review and business. :)

"GREAT EXPERIENCE BUYING A NEW CAR (did I just say that?)"

We shopped around at different dealerships, different makes and models and then contacted Tony Hyundai in Waipahu (we live in Kailua). We were immediately impressed by the first interaction with Aaron DeMello our sales person. Quick response by email and said he would make himself available on our schedule. A professional greeting at the gate and directions where to find Aaron. How nice to work with someone who wasn't pushy, wasn't trying to sell us a car we couldn't afford but instead worked with us patiently while we looked at all the models that he might be able to give a reasonable price on. Sincere, kind and funny. Explained details about the car and different rebates we could get and so on. We weren't told those things upfront at the other dealerships…we went in to negotiate our best price and Allen Capello was straight forward and tried to find any rebates etc. that would help bring the car closer to our budget...when we were already committed - ready to sign docs they found another $250 they could save us…WOW…thank you. Jack who worked with us on financing was so sincere on helping our son to understand the financing and how his good credit score saved him money and so many details - taking time to make sure our son understood. (it was like a dad talking to his son- warmed our hearts). Angie took us to another desk to see if we wanted to add any optional equipment - we didn't and there was no push to make us feel like we had to. We were kindly informed that we could add things at a later date and it didn't have to be this minute. I'm sure because of her "non pushy" sincerity - just showing us things we might like in the future - that we will be back for great gifts to add on for our son. At the end - Aaron seemed sincerely excited for our son - posing for pictures with him next to his new Veloster ! I will highly recommend Tony Hyundai Waipahu to our friends and family and I'm sure I will be heading there for my next car. We thank you all for a great experience during our car purchase (and we have bought many new cars). It was a very positive experience. Aaron - you are one in a million, Allan and Jack - thanks for your efforts in making this a reality…a pleasure to work with all of you.

August 26, 2014

Aloha sylviajordan, thank you for your kind words. We strive to exceed customer expectations.

"Another great car buying experience!"

Aaron DeMello made our car buying experience a simple and most important, and rare, an enjoyable experience. Aaron is a true gem. He helped us feel comfortable and really listened to what we wanted and didn't push us into buying a car that may have put more money in his pocket. He truly cared that we got exactly what we wanted. This is the third car we've purchased from Tony Hyundai and we are so pleased with all of them. The Service Department is also awesome! We gladly recommend Tony Hyundai to all our friends and family, and Aaron is our go-to-guy! He's absolutely the best...............and no, we're not related!

August 26, 2014

Aloha Chaching, We're happy to hear our Sales Consultant Aaron DeMello made your car buying experience a simple and enjoyable one. Mahalo for your great review and business! =)

"awesome job JAY"

jay did an awesome job today on changing my battery and making the experience worthwhile and gratifying.thanks jay also like to give a shout out to ashley as well. she is very nice and always calls me by my name.that to me is excellent customer service that she can recall that info and make me feel that hyundai and she cares.thanks ashley

July 31, 2014

Aloha keonemo, We're happy to hear you received excellent customer service from our Service Department and team. Mahalo nui loa for your great review and business! =)

"Excellent Service "

I was very stressed about purchasing a car for my daughter. This was to be her first car and we both had different ideas of what to get. Aaron DeMello made our experience so easy and comfortable. He was very patient and friendly. He helped us find a car that we both could agree upon (not an easy task!). Never rushed us or pressured us to make a decision. Very easy to talk to. Our experience at Tony Hyundai Waipio was excellent. I will definitely tell everyone to see Aaron to purchase their next car!

July 03, 2014

Aloha kanonagirl, We're happy to hear our Sales Consultant Aaron DeMello made your vehicle buying experience so easy and comfortable. Mahalo nui loa for your kind words and business. Happy Independence Day!

"Excellent Saleman "

Having a tricky situation to resolve regarding my vehicle, I went to Tony Hyundai Waipio. Having previously purchased from Tony Hyundai Honolulu, I thought I would give the Waipio location a try as I was in the area. From the moment I entered the showroom until the time I left Aaron Demello (my salesman) made me feel like I was family! I explained my situation to him and he provided me with a few options to help resolve my issues. Aaron was very patient and understanding and helped me find the best alternative/option so I would leave happy and satisfied with my decision and purchase. I was able to leave with a new vehicle and issues resolved! Aaron as well as his sales manager went above and beyond to make sure all things were taken care of. I would and will recommend Aaron Demello and Tony Hyundai Waipio to all of my friends and family for their next purchase!!!

July 01, 2014

Aloha Miluska67, Mahalo nui loa for your kind words and business. We strive to give our customers an exceptional level of service.

"Big Mahalo!"

Aaron Demello made our experience in buying our new car stress free and helped made it posible to get all the criteria we asked to make it work for us within our budget. We are recommending you to others who need a new car and a stress free experience. From one Big Island boy to another. MAHALO NUI LOA!

June 30, 2014

Ldamico1, thank you for letting us know about your great experience. We value your business!

"Quick and Easy"

The process was quick and easy! I came in with a budget for a new Elantra, but thanks to the patience of Aaron DeMello and John Kato, they located a used Sonata, the model that I preferred but thought wouldn't fit my budget. Although I preferred new, they found a car that was in perfect condition and came with a Certified Pre-Owned Warranty which was the closer for me. Mahalo, Tony Hyundai!

June 30, 2014

Aloha Cindyr, thank you for your kind words. We strive to exceed customer expectations.

"This dealership is awesome!! The best!!"

We've purchased a total of 4 vehicles here so far and plan to add another very soon! They are the best! Love my sales guys, Aaron & Smiley. Aaron was our first salesman to help us with my son's Veloster and is always there when we need anything! He's super fantastic and I highly recommend him!! Even after you've purchased your vehicle and drive away, if there's anything you have questions about he is there to help. He also gets back with you super fast! Feels like I've know Aaron for a very long time already. He's a sweetheart and very knowledgeable with Hyundai! When we purchased vehicles 2,3 & 4, we had the opportunity to meet Ken Smiley. He's great too. Also had the opportunity to work with the general sales manager Allan Capello, John Travis Jr., finance manager Jack Wolfanger and customer service manager Angie Ermitanio. All are super fantastic!! Can't forget their awesome service department with Todd Uyehara!! Tony Hyundai...you're just all around awesome!! Thank you so much for being there!

June 30, 2014

Aloha Itsahme, It's exciting to hear when our customers are consistently treated well in both our sales and service departments. Mahalo nui loa for your wonderful review and patronage to Tony Hyundai Autoplex! =)

Aaron Demello