Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI

About Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

COMEALONG808
6/24/2015

"Surprise Father's Day Gift"

My wife went to Hyundai-Auto Plex Hawaii (Waipio)out of curiosity...and a purpose to get me a surprise Father's Day gift..I had expressed..replacing my old suv..someday. Which is in good working condition.but old in years. She was also surprisingly warmly greeted by Joshua Matsuhige..no pressure, she said..and he showed her..several types of SUVs..very informatively..The Santa Fe was too large..the Tucson was just right for our age, price..and features...a test drive...and questions and answer time..A request for a test drive on the SE..Appt. the following day ..with me...and it was quickly decided...It was exacly Albert's needs..and tho, the color red was the only color..it was okay...the ride was smooth, the size, the features, Joshua's knowledge regarding Hyundai and the car, the service, pricing, we were convinced..this was a Super Surprise Father's Day gift. The following day after picking up the car...all cleaned and shiny..Albert went to his friend's church golf tournament in his Red Tuscon SE Hyundai, wearing a red shirt...and won First place in the tournanament over 150 players...his first time ever.. Wow! What a trip!!! Going to Hyudai, meeting Johua-he helping us decide that Hyundai is the car to choose over the competitors..like Toyota, Honda, Nissan...in such a short time with him....Albet is happy with his Lucky Car....We hope you like our reading about our experience...as, we like telling about our experience...to you and others. Aloha! Georgiana and Albert Kobayashi

MATSUSHIGE

June 24, 2015

Aloha Georgiana & Albert, We most definitely love reading your about your experience! We're so happy to hear the stars aligned and Albert won First place in your Chruch's golf tournament!!! Brand new Hyundai Tucson & first place in golf are the things we love to hear. Mahalo nui loa for your fantastic testimonial and business. =D

DANA_SAKATA

"Tony Autoplex"

This is our 7th car that we have purchased at Tony Autoplex. Always exceptional service, friendly helpful staff and excellent service. Thank you Tony Autoplex!!

BIGNELL

June 24, 2015

Aloha Dana, Here at Tony Hyundai we strive to exceed our customer experience so we're proud to her you say you always receive exceptional service. Mahalo nui loa for your patronage to Tony Group Autoplex and your business! =D

JWSANTOS1970

"Greatest!"

Just lost for words... Great time buying a car for the first time. At first I did not know what to expect when I got their but after walking into the place Henry M approached me and the rest was history... Thanks Henry you the man...

MURILLO JR

June 24, 2015

Aloha JWSANTOS1970, We're proud to hear our Sales Consultant Henry Murillo helped make your first car-buying experience a great one. Mahalo for your awesome review and business.

WAIKIKIGARY
6/16/2015

"An excellent experience."

The experience was great. 2 salespersons took care of me, answered all my questions, came to the price I wanted and thoroughly covered all the details of the car's operation.

June 17, 2015

Aloha Waikiki Gary, Here at Tony Hyundai we strive to exceed our customers expectations, so we're pleased to hear about the experience you had was great. Mahalo for your kind words and business.

KelseyTsuhako
6/05/2015

"Wonderful experience!"

I just bought a new 2015 Hyundai Tuscon with Val and my experience was stress free! He made me feel comfortable and never pressured me or rushed me. I was in and out in 4 hours with a brand new car that I love! Thank you Tony Hyundai for everything and I promise to refer a lot of people your way!!!

June 05, 2015

Aloha Kelsey, We're so pleased to hear our Sales Consultant Val took care of you and made you feel comfortable during your vehicle purchasing. We're even more happy to hear how much you love your brand new 2015 Hyundai Tucson. Mahalo nui loa for your wonderful review and business. =D

RANDALTA
6/03/2015

"Best Car buy ever!"

I've bought several cars new and used in my life time. This has been the best experience ever. It was easy, quick and painless, just the way I like it. Friendliest sales staff ever. No pressure sale, got what I wanted for the price I wanted to spend. Thank you Henry Murillo and Tony Hyundai.

June 03, 2015

Aloha Randalta, We're proud to hear our Sales Consultant Henry Murillo was there to help make this recent car-buying experience the best experience ever. Mahalo nui loa for your awesome review and business. =)

GUY.PASCO2009
6/02/2015

"No pressure. "

Patient salesman and very knowledgible of the product. Took us to the storage lot so we could look at the entire selection of this model of vehicle.

MATSUSHIGE

June 02, 2015

Aloha Guy Pasco, thank you for business and kind words, we value your feedback.

HOONKIM0107
5/30/2015

"Great experience."

I had very great and friendly service from Tony Hyundai during purchasing of a new car. I like to recommend Tony Hyundai to my friends.

June 01, 2015

Aloha HOONKIM0107, We're glad to hear you had great time during your purchase. Mahalo for your kind words and business.

HAWYNGUY
5/29/2015

"True kamaina new car dealership!"

Love my Santa Fe and very pleased with the Tony Hyundai experience. My daughter also purchased a new Elantra about two weeks prior to my purchase. We are truly a Hyundai, Tony Hyundai, family. A special "shout out" to our Sales Person, John Sparks.

SPARKS

June 01, 2015

Aloha HAWYNGUY, Here at Tony Hyundai we strive to give our customers an exceptional level of service, so we're proud to hear you're very pleased with the experience you received. We're especially happy to hear how much you love your Sante Fe. Mahalo nui loa for your awesome review and patronage to Tony Hyundai

NSPENCER76
5/27/2015

"Great friendly staff"

If you are looking to purchase a new vehicle, Tony Hyundai at the autoplex is the place. They have a wide selection of vehicles, staff is super friendly and helpful in finding a car and price you are satisfied with. I am very happy with my new car (elantra) and the whole experience!!

SPARKS

May 28, 2015

Aloha NSPENCER76, We're pleased to hear you're very happy with the experience you received here at Tony Hyundai, we're also happy to hear how happy you are with your brand new Hyundai Elantra! =)

Reviews of Ken Smiley
Ken Smiley

Reviews of Henry Murillo Jr.
Henry Murillo Jr.