Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI

About Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Haah
12/13/2014

"Found everything that's I wanted in one place"

I had a great experience here, when the car I came for was not available I was shown another car that was just as good and the deals that I got were great.

December 16, 2014

Aloha Haah, We're happy to hear about your great experience. Mahalo for your wonderful review and business. Happy Holidays!

none88
12/12/2014

"Took care of my emergency"

Had trouble starting my car up that morning. When my husband finally got it started for me, I drove straight to the dealer service department. Even though they were booked completely for the next couple of months, they fit me in and immediately serviced my car. From the moment I pulled up to the service bay and was greeted professionally and reassuringly by Trinity Kaiulia to when my case was handled promptly and efficiently by Jonathon Dalit, the customer service was impeccable. Well done, guys. I have always had good experiences with the service location in town, and now also the Waipahu service station!

Trinity Kaiulia, Jonathon Dalit

December 12, 2014

Aloha none88, we strive to provide an exceptional level of service. Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment. Happy Holidays.

catawong
11/04/2014

"Mahalo Nui Loa"

Buying a car from Henry was the best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. My husband was able to get the car of his dreams, and we got a great deal, too! Mahalo Nui Loa to Henry. Signing papers with Jack was also painless. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly as well. Mahalo Nui Loa to Jack. We will definitely recommend Tony Hyundai and Henry Murillo to everyone.

November 04, 2014

Aloha catawong, Here at Tony Hyundai we strive to give our customers an exceptional level of service! So we're proud to hear our Sales Consultant Henry and Finance Manager Jack was able to get your husband the car of his dreams! Mahalo nui loa for your wonderful testimonial and business. =)

pasoriano0502
10/25/2014

""Perfect 10 service...Mr. Val Sudiacal is number 1""

Our Elantra is the fourth car in our family with this dealership. "Action speaks louder than Words". Thank you very much Mr. Val for a job well done!!! This is highly recommended dealership... Pablo Soriano & Juliet Olivar

October 27, 2014

Aloha Pablo & Juliet, Mahalo nui loa for your kind words and business.

meiling55
10/19/2014

"Great service....."

Me and my son's experience with this dealership was amazing!!! Val Sudiacal was very professional and met our needs..He listiened and came up with the solution that met our needs with the car we were looking for. The team at Tony Group Autoplex provided the best care and service...Thank you very much...We will definitely refer people to this dealership.. Mei and Kenny

October 20, 2014

Aloha Mei & Kenny, We're happy to hear our Sales Consultant Val Sudiacal provided the best car and service to you and your son. We strive to give our customers an exceptional level of service. Mahalo for your wonderful testimonial and business. =)

dakwans
10/13/2014

"Blessed with a Brand New Car!!! Aaron is the best!!!!"

Aaron helped my mom and cousins get a car and now us. And more of my family is coming to him! He is AWESOME!!!!! so patient, does not push you in any way to purchase if you don't want to. Very understanding! !! I felt like he was family!!! He so warm and welcoming! !!! Jack helped as well with all the paperwork and final touches, he is so awesome as well!!! Explained everything to the "T"!!! I'm definitely recommending this dealership and this salesman!!!! Mahalo Aaron!!!! Ana and Noe Kwan!

October 13, 2014

Aloha Ana & Noe, We're so happy to hear how our Sales Consultant Aaron DeMello has helped you and your family get the vehicle you wanted. Mahalo nui loa for sharing with us about your awesome experience!

Jason_franzen
9/12/2014

"Mr. Jason Franzen"

Jay and the service counter personnel have been nothing but professional and very kind. The service department always has taken care of me to include the garage in a timely manner. Thank you very much. Jay is very enthusiastic and knows his job very well. Recommend promotion at earliest opening.

Jonathan Dalit

September 15, 2014

Aloha Jason, thank you for letting us know about your great experience. We value your business!

reef5o
8/31/2014

"Thanks a ton Ken!"

We walked around for a while in the blazing hot sun looking for a cheap car... Lame! What was I thinking...Then Ken suggested that we sit down and look through the computer for the right car in the air-conditioner. (Yeah! Let's do that). Hoping to find the right one a used Honda Civic caught my eye and it was traded in I believe that day. So we went out looking for it but it so happened it could not be found. We looked at a few spots in the car lot where it was supposedly located. Ken asked if I could just wait sitting comfortably in the office. Of course I humbly obeyed. So he went looking for a while. He got different opinions on where it might be. Poor Ken was sweating like crazy when he came back with the location of the car. And then of course I changed my mind last minute and decided I didn't want that car cause I didn't want to wait another day to see it when it comes out of the shop. Ken was so patient with me. I loved the guy immediately! So we go back looking on the computer. That ended quickly. I paid no attention to the brand spanking new Hyundai's in the building so Ken brought it to my attention and lifted the veil that was blocking my view. Let's just say he said the right words. It mad all the sense in the world! I knew I found the perfect one. Test drove it... Beautifullll! Then of course the boring paper work and what not. Ken really helped me out and worked out a deal I could work with. Of course Jack and Angie where cool peeps I had to talk to. My whole experience was just rad buying a new car! Now I have cool new Hyundai that is just awesome!!! WORD!

September 02, 2014

Aloha reef5o, Word, we're happy to hear your whole experience was rad. We hope you're stoked driving your cool new Hyundai. Thanks for your awesome review and business. :)

sylviajordan
8/25/2014

"GREAT EXPERIENCE BUYING A NEW CAR (did I just say that?)"

We shopped around at different dealerships, different makes and models and then contacted Tony Hyundai in Waipahu (we live in Kailua). We were immediately impressed by the first interaction with Aaron DeMello our sales person. Quick response by email and said he would make himself available on our schedule. A professional greeting at the gate and directions where to find Aaron. How nice to work with someone who wasn't pushy, wasn't trying to sell us a car we couldn't afford but instead worked with us patiently while we looked at all the models that he might be able to give a reasonable price on. Sincere, kind and funny. Explained details about the car and different rebates we could get and so on. We weren't told those things upfront at the other dealerships…we went in to negotiate our best price and Allen Capello was straight forward and tried to find any rebates etc. that would help bring the car closer to our budget...when we were already committed - ready to sign docs they found another $250 they could save us…WOW…thank you. Jack who worked with us on financing was so sincere on helping our son to understand the financing and how his good credit score saved him money and so many details - taking time to make sure our son understood. (it was like a dad talking to his son- warmed our hearts). Angie took us to another desk to see if we wanted to add any optional equipment - we didn't and there was no push to make us feel like we had to. We were kindly informed that we could add things at a later date and it didn't have to be this minute. I'm sure because of her "non pushy" sincerity - just showing us things we might like in the future - that we will be back for great gifts to add on for our son. At the end - Aaron seemed sincerely excited for our son - posing for pictures with him next to his new Veloster ! I will highly recommend Tony Hyundai Waipahu to our friends and family and I'm sure I will be heading there for my next car. We thank you all for a great experience during our car purchase (and we have bought many new cars). It was a very positive experience. Aaron - you are one in a million, Allan and Jack - thanks for your efforts in making this a reality…a pleasure to work with all of you.

August 26, 2014

Aloha sylviajordan, thank you for your kind words. We strive to exceed customer expectations.

Chaching
8/25/2014

"Another great car buying experience!"

Aaron DeMello made our car buying experience a simple and most important, and rare, an enjoyable experience. Aaron is a true gem. He helped us feel comfortable and really listened to what we wanted and didn't push us into buying a car that may have put more money in his pocket. He truly cared that we got exactly what we wanted. This is the third car we've purchased from Tony Hyundai and we are so pleased with all of them. The Service Department is also awesome! We gladly recommend Tony Hyundai to all our friends and family, and Aaron is our go-to-guy! He's absolutely the best...............and no, we're not related!

August 26, 2014

Aloha Chaching, We're happy to hear our Sales Consultant Aaron DeMello made your car buying experience a simple and enjoyable one. Mahalo for your great review and business! =)

Reviews of Jack  Wolfanger
Jack Wolfanger

Reviews of Angie Ermitanio
Angie Ermitanio

Customer Service Manager

Reviews of Val  Sudiacal
Val Sudiacal

Reviews of Henry Murillo Jr.
Henry Murillo Jr.