Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

jenniferdenault
5/27/2016

"Great Experience"

My most current experience at Tony Hyundai was a great one. Ken Smiley in Sales was very friendly and professional and I immediately felt like I was in the presence of an old friend. Jason Bignell in Finance was very friendly and professional, as well as attentive to detail when patiently helping me to understand different financial options. Tony Hyundai has a great team and I appreciate how easy they made the experience for me and my family.

May 27, 2016

Aloha Jennifer! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you with your new ride! Thanks for the great review. We will see you at your 1st service appointment. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.

rancheta537
5/24/2016

"Awesome job"

My first time at Hyundai was very pleasant. Easy to work with and very nice staff. I really enjoy my car. Hope to come back some day.

May 24, 2016

Aloha! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you with your new vehicle. Thanks for the great review. We will see you at your 1st service appointment. Enjoy your day and your new ride!

Relana
5/23/2016

"Happy New Car Owner"

I needed a new car and visited Tony Hyundai along with a few other dealerships. I worked with Josh and and Sean who were both very patient and accommodating. I kept changing my mind of the model and colors of what I wanted and Josh did an excellent job at rolling with me and my indecisive mind. He helped guide me towards a satisfied decision. Sean was able to get my monthly payments exactly where I asked him to making the end process a successful sale and very happy customer.

May 24, 2016

Aloha Relana! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you with your new vehicle. Thanks for the great review. We will see you at your 1st service appointment. Enjoy your day and your new ride!

keone mo
5/23/2016

"great sales experience"

Allan and his staff do a wonderful job of getting the vehicle a person needs and wants. they got my mother in law a great car in the elantra at an affordable price for her.the experience was so exceptional that my wife and i want to get another hyundai from them. try to upgrade to a suv from our current elantra. knock on wood ,our 2010 elantra with around 84 k has been a gem.thank you

Val-sales

May 24, 2016

Aloha Keone Mo! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you with your new vehicle. Thanks for the great review. We will see you at your 1st service appointment. Enjoy your day and your new ride!

robinc0
5/20/2016

"Excellent"

Tony Group is great dealership. The facility is always clean, People friendly, and you can find what you need in one spot! This is my third purchase at this dealership. Mahalo for a great experience.!

May 20, 2016

Aloha Robin! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you with your new vehicle. Thanks for the great review. We will see you at your 1st service appointment. Enjoy your weekend and your new ride!

waianae1
5/19/2016

"thank you tony hundia"

Thank you tony hundia for all your help, excellent customer sevice. Great experience with frendly and professional staff/Employees! Reasonable prices and awsome selction of vehicles. Thanks again for everything, Aloha!

Vegas Bound
5/18/2016

"Excellent Service"

Josh is an excellent and professional salesman. He was very helpful, patient and did give extra effort in explaining and showing us how to use the new Hyundai.

Glynist
5/18/2016

"Elantra Purchase"

Thanks to Henry Murillo for an outstanding car buying experience. Truly a professional and personable in every way and will definitely recommend Henry and your dealership to friends and family.

May 19, 2016

Aloha! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you with your new vehicle. Awesome choice! Thanks for the great review. We will see you at your 1st service appointment. Enjoy your day and your new ride!

Swim2
5/16/2016

"Terrific buying experience!"

Knowledgeable salesperson went over my options when turning in my leased Hyundai Santa Fe sport. Choosing to replace my Sante Fe w/ a Tuscon Sport T, was the result of a fair price for a reliable vehicle that fit my needs. The sales team guides you thru all the steps from decision to options, to finance and finally explanations of the details of the new car features. A comfortable, I might even say pleasant car buying experience.

May 19, 2016

Aloha! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to assist you with your new Tuscon Sport. Awesome choice! Thanks for the great review. We will see you at your 1st service appointment. Enjoy your day and your new ride!

Aundreak
5/08/2016

"Buying my first car"

Josh (& the whole staff) there at Tony hyundai were such friendly, down to earth people. He definitely made the first time buying experience a memorable one. I would recommend anyone looking for a sweet deal, excellent customer service and great quality to see Joshua & the rest of the gang at Tony hyundai !!

May 10, 2016

Aloha! Congrats on the new ride! Awesome! Thank you for taking time to let us know about your great experience with Josh! We will see you at your 1st service visit.

Reviews of Jack  Wolfanger
Jack Wolfanger

Reviews of Allan Capello
Allan Capello

Reviews of Henry Murillo Jr.
Henry Murillo Jr.