Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sheri liutolo
3/07/2015

"EXCEPTIONAL"

Scott did a wonderful job for me, I told him I was pressed for time he got me in and out in 45 mins. Signed, sealed and delivered.

March 09, 2015

Aloha Sheri, we value your feedback, thank you for your business.

keonemo
2/10/2015

"bad form"

i had an appt set for 820am but got there at 830a. i wanted a safety check,spark plug replacement,and timing/drive belts changed. around 415pm i was told my belts were changed,informed dont need to replace plugs yet, but safety check failed!! (tires and wipers failed) the wipers were purchased from them in sept 2014(5 months ago). what was bad form? that i was told at 415pm that failure! this should have been told to me earlier in the day so i could have substituted the belts for the tires and wipers instead to pass the safety. could have rescheduled the belt change later to save money. now i have to pay more for tires and wipers along with the belt charge to get my safety by the 28th of feb.

Aiea808
2/05/2015

"Took care of my brake problem"

Bought my 1st NEW car a 2006 Tucson from Tony Autoplex and have been taking my auto for servicing every since. One of their suggestions after an oil change in 2014 was that my brake pads need to be changed, On January 19, 2015 I took my car in and had it done with Jay Dalit as my service advisor. Two weeks later, I experience a screeching sound coming from the rear everytime I braked. I was quite upset since they had told me I had time to get that taken cared of. Being a single parent and on limited income was my main concern as these services are not inexpensive. Jay Dalit was concerned and understood my dilemma. He made sure that I had a rental car so I wouldn't miss work. On Monday February 2, 2015 I had an appointment; however, Jay was out ill and Ashley Wong made sure that my needs were met. Great customer service on the part of both of them is the reason why I keep coming back! I've also referred my friends and family if they have servicing needs as well.

February 06, 2015

Aloha Aiea808, we strive to provide an exceptional level of service, so we're proud to hear our Service Advisors Jay & Ashely helped take care of you and your Hyundai Tucson. Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment. =D

Haah
12/13/2014

"Found everything that's I wanted in one place"

I had a great experience here, when the car I came for was not available I was shown another car that was just as good and the deals that I got were great.

December 16, 2014

Aloha Haah, We're happy to hear about your great experience. Mahalo for your wonderful review and business. Happy Holidays!

none88
12/12/2014

"Took care of my emergency"

Had trouble starting my car up that morning. When my husband finally got it started for me, I drove straight to the dealer service department. Even though they were booked completely for the next couple of months, they fit me in and immediately serviced my car. From the moment I pulled up to the service bay and was greeted professionally and reassuringly by Trinity Kaiulia to when my case was handled promptly and efficiently by Jonathon Dalit, the customer service was impeccable. Well done, guys. I have always had good experiences with the service location in town, and now also the Waipahu service station!

Trinity Kaiulia, Jonathon Dalit

December 12, 2014

Aloha none88, we strive to provide an exceptional level of service. Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment. Happy Holidays.

catawong
11/04/2014

"Mahalo Nui Loa"

Buying a car from Henry was the best car buying experience my husband and I have ever had. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. My husband was able to get the car of his dreams, and we got a great deal, too! Mahalo Nui Loa to Henry. Signing papers with Jack was also painless. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly as well. Mahalo Nui Loa to Jack. We will definitely recommend Tony Hyundai and Henry Murillo to everyone.

November 04, 2014

Aloha catawong, Here at Tony Hyundai we strive to give our customers an exceptional level of service! So we're proud to hear our Sales Consultant Henry and Finance Manager Jack was able to get your husband the car of his dreams! Mahalo nui loa for your wonderful testimonial and business. =)

pasoriano0502
10/25/2014

""Perfect 10 service...Mr. Val Sudiacal is number 1""

Our Elantra is the fourth car in our family with this dealership. "Action speaks louder than Words". Thank you very much Mr. Val for a job well done!!! This is highly recommended dealership... Pablo Soriano & Juliet Olivar

October 27, 2014

Aloha Pablo & Juliet, Mahalo nui loa for your kind words and business.

meiling55
10/19/2014

"Great service....."

Me and my son's experience with this dealership was amazing!!! Val Sudiacal was very professional and met our needs..He listiened and came up with the solution that met our needs with the car we were looking for. The team at Tony Group Autoplex provided the best care and service...Thank you very much...We will definitely refer people to this dealership.. Mei and Kenny

October 20, 2014

Aloha Mei & Kenny, We're happy to hear our Sales Consultant Val Sudiacal provided the best car and service to you and your son. We strive to give our customers an exceptional level of service. Mahalo for your wonderful testimonial and business. =)

dakwans
10/13/2014

"Blessed with a Brand New Car!!! Aaron is the best!!!!"

Aaron helped my mom and cousins get a car and now us. And more of my family is coming to him! He is AWESOME!!!!! so patient, does not push you in any way to purchase if you don't want to. Very understanding! !! I felt like he was family!!! He so warm and welcoming! !!! Jack helped as well with all the paperwork and final touches, he is so awesome as well!!! Explained everything to the "T"!!! I'm definitely recommending this dealership and this salesman!!!! Mahalo Aaron!!!! Ana and Noe Kwan!

October 13, 2014

Aloha Ana & Noe, We're so happy to hear how our Sales Consultant Aaron DeMello has helped you and your family get the vehicle you wanted. Mahalo nui loa for sharing with us about your awesome experience!

Jason_franzen
9/12/2014

"Mr. Jason Franzen"

Jay and the service counter personnel have been nothing but professional and very kind. The service department always has taken care of me to include the garage in a timely manner. Thank you very much. Jay is very enthusiastic and knows his job very well. Recommend promotion at earliest opening.

Jonathan Dalit

September 15, 2014

Aloha Jason, thank you for letting us know about your great experience. We value your business!

Reviews of Jack  Wolfanger

Reviews of Scott Robertson
Scott Robertson

Reviews of Allan Capello
Allan Capello

Reviews of Henry Murillo Jr.
Henry Murillo Jr.