Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI

Josh Matsushige

February 18, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Pajela,C

Mr Smiley was very helpful and friendly took the time to know everything about my car. Gave me a little tour where to take my car in for service. Excellent service to staff that helped me as well.

February 16, 2017

"Glad we came to Tony Hyundai!"

- thomasvierra Verified Customer

We feel like we made a friend that we can trust and not a lease deal! Henry asked all the right questions, was very knowledgeable and made us feel like we set the terms. Sales manager worked well with Henry but let him run the deal since we had such great rapport.

February 09, 2017

"Go check um out!"

- Zandrad

Great customer service, Henry provided knowledgeable info on the cars and made me comfortable, also helped me reason out the pros and cons of each model. Jack in finance got my paper work done quickly and explain everything and gave good insight with my purchase. Lastly Boss Allan made sure we were taken care of gave me a good deal!

New 2016 Hyundai Genesis, $34780