Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI

About Tony Hyundai - Waipahu, HI Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Kuokoa
2/07/2016

"New Car Purchase Review"

Aloha, I just wanted to share my appreciation for making my daughter's purchase experience very smooth and friendly from start to finish. Our salesman Val was very courteous and explained the various options clearly and answered any questions we had quickly without pressure. The great pricing and selection made the final decision to buy the new 2016 Accent Hatchback very easy! I also want to say mahalo to Allan, Angie and Jason for their expertise in each phase of the buying process! a hui hou, Frank and Verlene

DRSDELANO

"Great experience!"

Great experience. Quick and straight to the point. Little haggling. Ken was relaxed and non aggressive or pushy. He allowed us to take our time and was patient.

January 28, 2016

Aloha DRSDELANO, We're happy to hear about the great experience you received with our Sales Consultant Ken Smiley. Mahalo nui loa for your awesome review and business.

ABEDU001

"Great Experience"

Outstanding costumer service. Very responsive to customer and willing to do what ever it takes for our car buying needs. Highly recommended dealership to anyone in search for a reliable and caring experience.

Josh Matsushige

January 28, 2016

Aloha, We're proud to hear our Sales team provided you with outstanding customer service. Mahalo for your awesome review and business.

JGOMEZ2410
1/28/2016

"best car buying experience by far."

Henry Murillo was truly professional and willing to answer all our questions. Mr. Murillo was no you typical pushy sales rep, he was kind and genuinely concerned with our needs, and not just trying to rip us off. Henry has been the most honest car sales rep I have come across others should follow his example. Tony Hyundai is lucky to such an asset on their team.

January 28, 2016

Aloha Henry, Mahalo for your awesome review and business.

Wendy
1/27/2016

"Wonderful Experieance!"

The Tony Hyundai team made purchasing my brand new Hyundai Tucson a wonderful experience! I got exactly what I wanted in a car and pricing.

January 28, 2016

Aloha Wendy, Mahalo for your kind words and business. We hope you love driving your brand new Hyundai Tucson!

OLIVAS1971OMAR
1/26/2016

"New Hyundai owner"

Wasn't sure I would ever but new since I was going with the plan to buy used. I was happy was sold on my new Elantra. Thank you

January 28, 2016

Aloha Olivas, Mahalo for your kind words and business. We hope you love driving your brand new Hyundai Elantra!

DAWNANNA48
1/26/2016

"No pressure, great customer service"

Excellent customer service!!! Henry was super patient throughout the entire car-buying process, especially because when I walked into the dealership, I wasn't certain which model I wanted nor which trim! After taking the potential models for a test drive and asking a ton of questions--which Henry patiently answered--I was able to narrow it down and finally decide on a Sonata Sport. After deciding on the trim, I was referred to Angie who provided me with information regarding additional add-ons/accessories. I'm happy to say it was a no-pressure experience and I did not feel as if they were trying to sell me things I did not need. However, as I am a big fan of reverse sensors, I opted to have those installed. Because I added the sensors, I couldn't take same day delivery, but they were able to expedite the installation and I was able to pick up my car the very next day! Not only was my car-buying experience a positive one, but I'm also so thrilled with my new car!

January 28, 2016

Aloha Dawnanna, Here at Tony Hyundai we strive to exceed our customers expectations, so we're proud to hear our Sales Consultant Henry Murillo & Accessories Specialist Angie gave excellent customer service. Mahalo nui loa for your wonderful review and business. We hope you love driving your brand new Hyundai Sonata Sport!

CUMMINGS_K06
1/24/2016

"josh and ken was very helpful"

i would go back to hyundai again for my next car. The people there made me feel at home. i will send my friends and family there. thank you colette cummings

Joshua Matsushige

January 25, 2016

Aloha Colette, We're pleased to hear your felt like home during your last visit. Mahalo nui loa for your awesome review and business. We hope you love driving your brand new Hyundai!

LCWHEELER
1/24/2016

"Ken Smiley is awesome!"

Ken listened to us and helped us to get what we needed! He didn't push us to get more than we wanted. He has great customer service and made sure that we were satisfied and all our questions were answered with every step of the process.

January 25, 2016

Aloha LCWHEELER, Here at Tony Hyundai we strive to exceed our customers expectations, so we're proud to hear our Sales Consultant Ken provided you with great customer service and was there for you each step along the way. Mahalo nui loa for your wonderful review and business.

Tera
1/18/2016

"Best Dealership in Town"

Purchased my first Sonata in 2012 and am now going to lease a 2016 Sonata Hybrid Limited. Henry Murillo is the best salesperson you can ask for. He always makes you feel special! Also, Jason Bignell was very helpful and patient in explaining the financial part of the lease. For servicing, have dealt with Jay, Ashley and Gina the past four years and they all go above and beyond each time I brought my car in. It's like you're with family when you're there. Thank you all for the excellent service in the past and I look forward to the same treatment in the future.

January 20, 2016

Aloha Tera, We're pleased to hear we always give you and your Hyundai vehicles excellent service. Mahalo nui loa for your kind words and business. Have a happy new year!

Reviews of Jason Bignell
Jason Bignell

Reviews of Ken Smiley
Ken Smiley

Reviews of Henry Murillo Jr.
Henry Murillo Jr.