Towbin FIAT/Alfa Romeo

Sica Jones, Product Specialist, Towbin FIAT/Alfa Romeo

Sica Jones

Vanessa Rau, Product Specialist, Towbin FIAT/Alfa Romeo

June 13, 2017

"Really nice people that want to get you the best deal. "

- Grateful Aunt

Gina is great. Very nice, very helpful and we felt she was very honest and up front. She went above and beyond to get my niece the best deal she could on her first new car so that she would be able to afford the payments. My niece loves her new car and we are so happy that she now has a safe and reliable vehicle. Vanessa was great she walked my niece through the whole car buying experience and made sure that she understood everything she was signing and what she was getting. These two ladies will make your car buying experience a breeze.

Gina Reed

May 31, 2017

"Outstanding customer service!"

- Mike1959

I had a very pleasant experience here buying my Alfa Romeo Giulia. All staff at the dealership were very courteous, attentive, and helpful answering all my questions and getting me on my way quickly with my new car. In particular, sales manager Michael was outstanding and very customer oriented. Even today I can text him with any questions I have and I get an immediate response. Quite a difference from certain German car dealerships once they have your money, believe me!

Michael Aguiluz
Steven Sojo
Other Employees : Joseph in finance

March 27, 2017

"Awful customer care service, I was on my own "

- cintya_m

My latest visit to this dealership was short from a nightmare. I spoke to couple of managers there and they were but very uncaring about the situation Last month my vehicle was taking in for repairs and service. The lights on the dashboard kept going off and the part needed to be ordered. They estimated the part will take some time to arrive so they put me in a rental. The part took a month to arrive and every time I called the service department for updates their response was always the same "we cant track the part, ill get here when it will get here" so basically I was left to deal with it. I understand vehicles need repairs, but this is the 3rd time this same issue happen since I purchased A BRAND NEW CAR in 2015. A month later when the car was finally ready I was informed they forgot to complete the service, so I sat there for over an hour waiting for the service to get done. They had my vehicle in for so long there is really no excuse was the service wasn't completed. On top of that my vehicle registration expired while seating at the dealership. I spoke to a manager and all they say was "you will just have to pay the late fee" again no big deal. I took my car to get smog (not knowing that it wouldn't pass smog after service) the technician advised to run it for over 100 miles to get the cycle reset and come back. I have gone back twice more and my vehicle continues to fail smog test. that is $60 dollars wasted. it has been impossible for me to go to the DMV to get a temporary permit ( as I mentioned my registrations has been expired since Feb) now I am driving around with an expired registration. One thing after another this has been by far the worst experience with your dealership's costumer service. Now the radio controls on my steering wheel have stopped working and I'm dreading taking my car in if I have to experience this all over. . Their uncaring attitude is was upset me. I was extremely disappointed with the service (or rather the lack there of) from this business. I am in the market for a new car for my daughter and I would absolutely NOT consider FIAT Towbin to make that financial investment.

Sica Jones