Towbin FIAT/Alfa Romeo

Vanessa Rau

Sica Jones, Product Specialist, Towbin FIAT/Alfa Romeo

Sica Jones

August 13, 2016

"Sica is the reason I return!"

- Woozarz16

Sica Jones is literally the definition of excellent customer service. I have had terrible experiences twice at Fiat, but because Sica is there to handle everything that comes her way in a professional manner I will return always as long as she is there.

August 07, 2016

"Excellence in a dealership"

- bmarble

This is the best car buying experience I have ever had. I received an honest price for my trade and the very beast deal for my new 124 Spider. I have purchased from Fiat from Van Nuys in the past and received neither the respect nor honesty that Towbin Fiat gave me.

June 29, 2016

"2016 FIAT 500 X"

- Mocha, Dwight 64

A Mocha Easy color fully loaded vehicle with so many buyer benefits most car buyers never experience. A great friendly attentive sales person and the best helpful caring finance manager in the USA. They acted as if they had known me all my life. I was treated like family. Luv how my car handles, a very tight smooth ride. Starts up without me using a key! Get yours today at: Tobin Fiat of Las Vegas or hate yourself later for not buying from them.

Towbin FIAT/Alfa Romeo, Las Vegas, NV, 89146