Toyota On Western

Chicago, Illinois 60636
Toyota On Western Info

truongv
10/28/2015

"Great Place to Buy a New Toyota"

Great place to buy your next Toyota. Love the service and Really liked dealing with my sales person Carlos. Fair and Honest salesperson and Great service, if you guys want the say go to Western and see my guy Carlos.

Carlos

Marack
5/26/2015

"Honest, Reasonable and Excellent Service "

I have gone to Toyota on Western for 30+ years. They have always been honest, reliable, friendly and competent. I have priced service with local mechanics and other dealers and they are always the lowest priced. They will tell me when some parts needs replacing and will then comment, but it can wait until your next scheduled maintenance. HOW UNUSUAL AND GREAT IS THAT!

Everyone from Manager down have been great for 30 years.

Frankfig
8/05/2014

"Excellent customer service"

Every time I come in for a minor repair or check up on my car, your staff goes out of their way to make sure that all my questions and concerns are answer quickly. They are to the point on what I need done and they don't try to sell me more service other then what I need. The recommend certain work to consider in near future. I feel good after I leave in knowing I did the best thing in bringing in my car for service. I know I pay a little more, but knowing my car is in good hand it worth it. But don't get me wrong I will like to spend a little less if I can, and hope toyota on western will send coupons to former customers or future repeat customer on discount that can be used against future service on their cars. P.S. Brittany Rogers you rock. Any additional questions please free to call my job 773-581-0250 ask for Frank

Brittany Rogers/ super employee

RebeccaJS23
12/20/2012

"After buying two new cars from Toyota in Fox Lake I..."

After buying two new cars from Toyota in Fox Lake I figured this would be the place to go to do a trade in since I am a returning customer. I was so very wrong! Fox Lake low balled my trade in and wouldn't even come close to the price I was willing to pay for the new Rav 4 I wanted! After three months of calling about ten dealers I called and got Tony on the phone at Toyota on Western and he sent me the purchase inv to my email and said he would match my Carmax app and he was right. I walking in no haggle at all and Holly even gave me the warranty I wanted for $500 less and two more years then what Fox Lake quoted me. Tony made this the best car buying experience I have ever had out of the ten new cars I have bought thus far. I am a customer for life. I have since moved to MA but I come to IL often and will be back when I would like a new car. You would be crazy not to give Tony a chance first before going anywhere else. Save the headache, travel and waisted time and frustration. Stop here first!

Tony B and Holly

Tamills
4/17/2012

"Saul is a great salesperson - very professional and very..."

Saul is a great salesperson - very professional and very helpful. This comment is now thrity-two words long even though I was able to say the most important thing in less words.

Saul Unzueta