Toyota Regional Used Car Superstore

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Overall Rating 1

Toyota Regional Used Car Superstore
Toyota Regional Used Car Superstore Info

"I will make sure that everyone that I know will never..."

I will make sure that everyone that I know will never come to this bs place to purchase a car. I bought a car from them many years ago and had nothing but issues with it also was not told that the car was in a previous accident. They say thier cars are certified with this bs warrenty but don't be fooled cause doesn't cover dick, but only jacks the car price higher. So to everyone wanting to by a car please do not go there cause they will rip you off. My advice to them would be get better saleswoman and men that know customer service and how to treat customers, wait oh and get more of a selection of cars cause you have the selection of a buy pay here lot. Integrity means everything.

Saleswoman and manager

"In May of 2006 I purchased a used car from your..."

In May of 2006 I purchased a used car from your dealership. Several times I have had to take it in for repair. Everytime I have taken it in, I have had a very bad experience. The oil pressure light would come on. I took the car in, left it for them to fix and when I picked it up the next day, driving the vehicle home, the oil light came on. I took it back the next day, only to find out that when the part was replaced, the mechanic had broken part of the piece, and this had to be ordered. So I drove for several days, until the part came in, with my oil light on. Several months later I experienced problems with the AC. I took it in, they could not find anything wrong. Several weeks later, it was back at the shop for the same problem. The evaporator had a hole in it. They had the vehicle for 4 days-- the wrong evaporator had been delivered. During those 4 days, I was without a car and they did not offer me to assist me with getting a rental. Another time the check engine light came on, the Oxygen sensor was bad. When I took it in, again, the wrong part was delivered. I spent all day waiting for my car to be fixed. Monday, January 22 I took my car in for service. The shift cable needed to be replaced. It was supposed to be ready today, Tuesday, I received a call that the wrong part had been delivered and I am without a car for another day. After speaking with your service rep this morning, he said that he could possible get me a rental. Within several minutes he called back and said I could have a rental at no cost, but none were available. He would call me later this afternoon. At 5:12 he called me to tell me he had a rental. I work in S. Fort Myers and live in Cape Coral. I could not wait until the last minute to arrange for a ride home. Schedules had to be re-arranged and people were inconvenienced. Needless to say, I am very unhappy with the services I have received in the past year with your company. The service department wants to play the "blame game" and refuse to take ownership of the issue I just received a call from a gentleman named Mitch who was at least willing to assist me in any way he could. The first, and only person who has been willing to admit that maybe they were to blame Because of these series of events, which has happened over the past year, I will most likely NEVER do business with Toyota again and will encourage people who are thinking of purchasing a car, to go to Toyota as a last resort--and if you have to buy there, don't take it there for service.

service department