Read Reviews Toyota of Greer

Toyota of Greer

13770 E. Wade Hampton Blvd.
Greer, South Carolina 29651

(877) 840-1855

Manufacturers: Toyota, Scion, Service Center

based on 37 reviews

Overall

4.5 out of 5

67 lifetime reviews

Toyota of Greer

None of this dealership's employees have received reviews. Be the first to write a review.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Toyota of Greer

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Toyota of Greer has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Toyota of Greer

Here at Toyota of Greer, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.

At Toyota of Greer, we offer a huge selection of new vehicles including the Toyota 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Matrix, Prius, Prius c, Prius Plug-In, Prius v, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, Venza and Yaris. If you aren't in the market to purchase a new vehicle at the moment, you will be pleased to know that our dealership also offers a formidable selection of pre-owned vehicles by the top vehicle manufacturers in the world. You can also seamlessly purchase a vehicle at our dealership with our financing department if you need to.

Whatever it is you are looking for, you are sure to find it right here at Toyota of Greer including an excellent Service & Parts department. We are conveniently located at 13770 E. Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651. ou can also reach Toyota of Greer at any time by filling out contact form or simply giving us a call at 866-599-0837. The entire staff at Toyota of Greer looks forward to serving you!

Our Location

5/26/2014 9:06:42 PM

Anthony and Kyle

1.6

My Review Of Toyota of Greer:

My husband and I spent the majority of Memorial Day weekend communicating with sales and trying to reach a price agreement on a Honda Civic Hybrid for our teenage son. We did the most compromising, although from the beginning they promised the moon, which they never lived up to. The main reason we compromised on price, however, was the good condition of the car and the assurance that they had replaced the hybrid batteries, which can be very expensive. They mentioned this several times and told us they would provide the paperwork. When my husband explained to the finance department that he still wanted to see the proof, the sales team was contacted and recanted their promise saying they didn't mean the hybrid batteries. This was clearly not what they had indicated to us before. Bottom line, they purposely misled us and wasted much of our time. We will not be visiting there again.

Added: 5/27/2014 3:31:32 PM

Hi there,
I'm Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer. I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience at our dealership- I assure you our only goal is to please our customers, and if we didn't achieve that, we'd love a chance to make it up to you. I'd like to ask you to either respond to this email or contact me at jlang@mceautomotive.com with the best way for us to get in touch with you, or you are welcome to directly contact our GM, Jed Holtzman, at jholtzman@toyotaofgreer, so that we can begin the process of resolving the issues you had with us.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!

"Completely Satisfied!"

courtneydionna
3/18/2014 1:23:25 PM

Jed Holtzman

My Review Of Toyota of Greer:

When I first started out with Toyota of Greer, things were not the best for a few weeks, however by the end of March, I was completely satisfied. I traded in my 2004 Trailblazer, now driving an amazing 2012 Toyota of Camry. Thanks to Jed Holtzman and all of his hard work he went through, my monthly payments are now much cheaper then starting out and the total price of my car is even cheaper! Would I recommend this dealer? Of course I would! They helped me out. Even with my terrible credit that I have, I was still able to leave the car lot in the same car that I had been looking at for months! So if you want an amazing car, and outstanding customer service, stop by Toyota of Greer and I am sure that they will help you just like they helped me! Thank you Mr. Holtzman!

Added: 5/27/2014 3:14:59 PM

Hi there!
Thank you for your glowing review of our team, and especially of Jed Holtzman! He is known for providing excellent, attentive customer service, and it sounds like he lived up to his reputation. I'm so thrilled you were able to get the vehicle you wanted at the price you needed. That's our only goal at Toyota of Greer! If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at jlang@mceautomotive.com.

Twitter
"The dealership didn't honor and stand behind the..."

juliemb
2/27/2014 2:46:34 PM

Houston
Jed
Tommy

My Review Of Toyota of Greer:

The dealership didn't honor and stand behind the signed purchase agreement. They had a check in their hand that matched the purchase agreement, we had vehicle and they refused to finish title work without additional money because they had made a mistake with their figures. Mistakes happen but you shouldn't expect others to pay for yours. There are many other Toyota dealerships but it sure would be nice to keep the business local.

Added: 2/27/2014 6:07:48 PM

Hi there,
I'm Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer. Please let me apologize if you were disappointed with your experience with us. We strive to please our customers 100%, and we'd like to try and resolve your issues. I strongly encourage you to contact our GM, Jed Holtzman, at Jholtzman@toyotaofgreer.com, or you can send your contact info to me at jlang@mceautomotive.com, and I can pass it along to him ASAP.
Hopefully, we can make you a happy customer!

Twitter
"CITADEL CODE OF ETICS AND GODS CODE NOT HONORED. I gave..."

Citadelmom13
12/29/2013 10:04:37 PM

Josh / Sales MANAGER

2.8

My Review Of Toyota of Greer:

CITADEL CODE OF ETICS AND GODS CODE NOT HONORED. I gave this rating because my father who is elderly was taken advantage of.
Father purchased Used Toyota Tacoma 2013 was told that scratches would be taken of and the dent in bumper. Bought car with warranty no doubt. Paid for....
He took he truck back and scratches were taken care of but not dent. I came down to visit my father for the holidays and knew he was excited about this new truck. I also saw the dent and noticed that the bumper was tilted towards the frame of car. He called the Sales MANAGER /Josh his sales guy and we headed to back to Greer.
Pop traded in a Highlander. not the first Toyota he has purchased ...I own one, my brother my nephew, my daughter. Greenville or Charlotte or Rock Hill SC Toyotas have never gave us a problem..
PROBLEM :::: We arrived at Greer and was greeted at the service area by a nice guy. He told us that we needed to speak to Salesman Josh regarding the bumper. We went to the receptionist and she said he was with a customer. she was very nice. OK we waited patiently looked at new and used Toyota Tacomas bumpers . I had already crawled under and saw the bumper of Pop's had been bumped. I'm not a Man but know a good rocket scientist could see that it was bumped.
Pop walked around while I sat in front debating on a new car for my son who is attending the Citadel...note all
Citadel grads or cadets..They do not honor our code ...honesty !!!!! BUYER BEWARE
Josh told my father that the bumper would come out of his pay and asked to split it....WHAT..Now I was not around. Pop did not take the car offerd to him for loaner. He owns other cars and trucks.
I told him to tell salesman NO Way ..you have already paid for and purchsed this truck. NOT COOL..taken advantage of.
TODAY>>December 29, 2013.Last night Pop told me that they were NOT taking care of the dent of the bumper. I placed a call last night and left message for Josh to call me and General Manager. Both will not be in till tomorrow morning.
Do not take this dealership's promise..I want you to be Happy with your purchase.
I feel my father was disappointed ..I'm mad.
Happy New Year
Granted he could have bought a brand new one instead of that one. Not Happy """

Twitter
"UPDATE 12-10-13 After my post I was contacted by Jed..."

dimom23
12/10/2013 11:09:56 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Jed Holtzman and Tim Bright

My Review Of Toyota of Greer:

UPDATE 12-10-13 After my post I was contacted by Jed Holtzman the GM of Greer Toyota. He kindly allowed me to vent out my frustration over my vehicle being in the condition it was in for 20 minutes, he then very kindly requested if I would be able to come down with my husband to meet with him over the matter. In my mind I was under the impression that like most dealerships they would somehow make me out to feel it was my fault and show me parts of my truck that I failed to keep up on or some other type of "Im wrong and they were right" process. However knowing my husband was coming I was confident that the repair that was need on my 2007 Rav 4 owned for 1 year was going to be DISCOUNTED. Upon arriving to the dealership I was kindly greeted by their receptionist, not unusual the customer service I always said was good, and Jed was called to the front. He introduced himself and had us have a seat in the middle of the showroom and again let me vent out my frustration and never said a word until I was finally finished. The next words that he said I was stunned, "Im going to make this right, regardless of what the problem may or may not be, Im going to do everything I can to make you happy" I was shocked, he then introduced us to a very kind member of the Toyota family Tim Bright who proceeded to inquire what our needs as a family were when it came to transportation, still unsure of what was going on I explained we chose the Rav4 for the space, we have 2 kids and 2 large dogs, he got up and brought back 2 vehicles, a Rav4 and a Camry. I was still unsure of what or why we were looking at these automobiles, meanwhile my beloved 2007 Rav was half dead in their shop. About 15-20 min later the manager came back out and sat us down and said "I would like to get you out of your 2007 Rav4, pay your loan off and put you in one of our new 2014 vehicles I will do everything and anything it takes to make your payments equal to what you have now and we will NOT require any funds up front" Thinking this was not possible since my credit was just being built and both my husband and I have heavy student loans which is why we financed a 2007 used Toyota because that is all we qualified for. Well sure enough Jed Holtzman is a man of his word. My family and I are the proud new owners of a BRAND NEW 2014 Toyota Camry, we even got to pick the color and like he promised my payments were what he said. I dont know why my truck had the issues it did but I know this, they corrected it without question and stayed true to their word. They went above and beyond what any dealership would do, they put in extra foot work and time and I truly believe they cared about how upset I was. Im still in shock but I knew I had to tell everyone how my situation ended, I cannot believe I have a brand new car, had 11 miles on it, I cant believe it. Thank you Jed and Tim, Thank you and Merry Christmas! Michelle and DJ Schriefer

Added: 12/12/2013 10:06:32 PM

Hi there!
I am so thrilled to hear that Jed, Tim, and the rest of the Toyota of Greer family could take such great care of yall! We really strive hard to please our customers and make sure they're 100% happy with us, and it sounds like we achieved our goal.. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let me know at jlang@mceautomotive.com.
Thank you for your feedback, and have a wonderful Christmas!
Best wishes,

Twitter
"I am a retired Army Veteran, and honesty and integrity..."

Dawwod
11/8/2013 8:50:32 PM

Grady Jarret

My Review Of Toyota of Greer:

I am a retired Army Veteran, and honesty and integrity were instilled in me from my family and the military. I went to Toyota of Greer to see what they would give me for my car on a trade in for a new Avalon. Instead they did a very long but effective bait and switch tactic. I ended signing a lease. The very next day I went in to Toyota and said I did not want the lease and wanted to buy the car out right. They refused and said I was stuck with lease. I argued with managers and went all the way up to the VP. All of them said one thing but the contract said another. Why would you prevent someone from purchasing one of your cars? They truly do not care about the customer. All they want is to get the most money out of you!
Please be warned: If they will trick and swindle out more money from a retired Army Veteran, just think what they will do to you!
Disappointed at Toyota of Greer

Twitter
"I am a retired Army Veteran, and honesty and integrity..."

Dawwod
11/6/2013 10:04:07 AM

Management/Corporate

2.0

Disappointed at Toyota of Greer

Added: 11/6/2013 12:41:32 PM

Hello there,
I'm Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer. I just wanted to apologize for the experience you had with us, and I wanted to assure you that we do try to please our customers 100%. We're disappointed to hear that this wasn't the case with you. I have passed this review on to our GM to let him know.
Thank you for your feedback, and please let me know if I can do anything else for you at jlang@mceautomotive.com.

Twitter
"The customer service was exceptional. Tim Bright was very..."

gballew
7/11/2013 1:16:13 PM

Tim Bright
Chris
Jed

My Review Of Toyota of Greer:

The customer service was exceptional. Tim Bright was very helpful from the time we arrived. He was patient. friendly, and listened to what we were looking for and he treated us as customers and not just numbers. We did not feel pushed or pressured and actually enjoyed meeting them all. He was very detailed and welcoming.I would recommend Toyota of Greer to anyone looking for a vehicle. The experience was relaxed and not stressful and all the gentlemen, Tim, Chris, Jed, explained all in detail to our understanding and took great pride in what they do and in how they treat their customers from the beginning process to the end. Thank you!

Added: 7/15/2013 6:02:06 PM

Hi there!
I'm so happy to read that Tim, Chris, and Jed could take such good care of you at Toyota of Greer! Your satisfaction is so important to us here. It's great to hear that your car-buying experience was a pleasant one! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let me know at jlang@mceautomotive.com.
Thank you for your positive feedback!

Twitter
"When it was time to purchase a new car, I had pretty much..."

JWM1986
6/23/2013 3:51:42 PM

Nick Chermela & Tim Bright

My Review Of Toyota of Greer:

When it was time to purchase a new car, I had pretty much settled on a Toyota Camry. My brother purchased one from Toyota of Greer a few years back and had a good experience so I followed his lead. I did my due diligence and shopped around other Toyota dealerships in the Upstate, but ultimately landed back at Toyota of Greer. They had the exact model, color, features, etc. that I was looking for. I feel great about the price that I was able to negotiate (which was a quick and easy process) and have no regrets about my purchase. Tim and Nick were great to work with - very knowledgeable, quite helpful, and not pushy at all. I would certainly recommend these guys and this dealer to friends and family who are in the market for a new car in the future.

Added: 6/24/2013 4:53:49 PM

Hello there!
I'm Jilly Lang, the RM for Toyota of Greer, and I wanted to thank you for your honest and helpful feedback. I am thrilled that Nick and Tim could take such great care of you at our dealership. Your satisfaction is truly the most important thing to us. If there is anything else I can do for you, let me know at jlang@mceautomotive.com!
Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Toyota Camry!

Twitter
"Great experience. Im so excited about my new car! Very..."

Jmpinjak07
6/22/2013 3:08:34 PM

Sims Mann!!!!

My Review Of Toyota of Greer:

Great experience. Im so excited about my new car! Very helpful and honest. I would recommend to a friend. Thank you Sims! Roll tide roll

Added: 6/24/2013 4:51:23 PM

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback! It's great to hear you were pleased with Sims and our team. Let me know if I can do anything else for you! My email is jlang@mceautomotive.com.
Thanks again, and enjoy your new car from Toyota of Greer,

Reviews 11-20 >>