Toyota of Greer

13770 E. Wade Hampton Blvd.,
Greer, South Carolina 29651
Toyota of Greer Info
About Toyota of Greer

Here at Toyota of Greer, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Toyota of Greer, we offer a huge selection of new vehicles including the Toyota 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Matrix, Prius, Prius c, Prius Plug-In, Prius v, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, Venza and Yaris. If you aren't in the market to purchase a new vehicle at the moment, you will be pleased to know that our dealership also offers a formidable selection of pre-owned vehicles by the top vehicle manufacturers in the world. You can also seamlessly purchase a vehicle at our dealership with our financing department if you need to. Whatever it is you are looking for, you are sure to find it right here at Toyota of Greer including an excellent Service & Parts department. We are conveniently located at 13770 E. Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651. ou can also reach Toyota of Greer at any time by filling out contact form or simply giving us a call at 866-599-0837. The entire staff at Toyota of Greer looks forward to serving you!

About Toyota of Greer

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Popcorn
CamryFamily10
8/22/2015

"Camry"

This is my Families Second Camry from the dealer since we moved here. Jed Holtzman the manager remembered us from 3 years ago which I was happy that Toyota of Greer has the same people working there as they did 3 years ago. They made us feel like we were VIP's, which my wife & children were real happy about. We took the optional Toyota Care maintenance again as the service department is excellent as well and easy to schedule and do business with. Thank you Toyota of Greer & Jed, & Houston for making our transaction Easy.

AsiaM
7/21/2015

"Piss poor service from crooked a crooked dealership!"

Toyota of Greer provided by far the worst customer service experience my family & I have EVER received from any business. The Sales Manager, Finance Manager DAVID JONES, and General Manager are all unprofessional liars who lack integrity. The Finance Manager & General Manager REFUSED, yes REFUSED to answer any of our calls so when we came to the dealership they REFUSED to come over & speak with us about our concerns & sent another staff over to us to say “they did us a favor” (those exact words) for even selling us a vehicle. The situation: After 3.5 weeks we found out the dealership had still not paid off the vehicle we traded. Of course we are afraid it’ll hurt our credit report as a late payment. The dealership advice, “pay the car bill even though you no longer have the car if you don’t want it to be a late payment.” Keep in mind that we traded the vehicle 3.5 weeks ago. So why would we still be making payments still because the dealership failed to accurately complete paperwork? On top of inaccurately completely paperwork that they failed to let us know about, the sales manager (who we’ve overheard making derogatory comments about in the past about Hispanics) sarcastically BELITTLED us during our entire conversation. Thankfully, we have it all on camera & plan to release so others can be warned NOT TO SHOP AT THIS DEALERSHIP UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE REPEATEDLY LIED TO, AVIODED, AND HAVE YOUR CREDIT REPORT RAN MULTPLE TIME WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION! Oh, and they falsify applicant information! I My family & I have contacted a legal team to assist us & we’re definitely spreading the word to their corporate office about this process! Again, I urge that NO ONE go to this dealership unless you want to be stressed!

n/a

August 04, 2015

Hello there, I'm Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer. I wanted to apologize if you were displeased with us. Would you mind sending your direct contact info to jilly.lang@gmail.com., so that I can pass it along to our platform director, in hopes of resolving your issues with us? We really pride ourselves on taking good care of our customers, and we would like a chance to make it up to you. Thanks in advance, Jilly Lang

Violated
6/13/2015

"DECEPTIVE, CROOKED AND DISHONEST "

One week after leasing a car from them I learned I was 10,000 dollars upside down in the car. The salesman,finance manager and sales manager made false claims about the lease. They told me I could drive it as many miles as I wanted without any fees as long as I didn't keep it for the full term of the lease. I learned the hard way but I will make its my life's mission to inform people of the crooks that work there and yes I consider them crooks.

June 15, 2015

Hi there, I'm Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer. I just wanted to apologize if you were displeased with us. Our only goal is to take good care of our customers, and if we didn't achieve this with you, we'd like a chance to make it up to you. Would you send me your direct contact info to jilly.lang@gmail.com, so I can pass it along to our platform director? We can then move forward on resolving your issues with us. Thanks in advance, Jilly

cheri0331
10/20/2014

"Not a good experience"

Told Charles what I could spend, he came back with a ridiculous deal anyway, then got the sales manager in on it. Learn to listen to your customers!

Charles and Mike

October 21, 2014

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you we're displeased with us. Our only goal is complete satisfaction, and if we didn't achieve this with you, we'd love a chance to make it right. Will you email me your direct contact info to jlang@mceautomotive.com, so I can pass it along to the GM and the platform director? Thank you in advance. Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

mscharff
10/06/2014

"Bait and switch"

I had a horrible experience today at this dealer. We agreed on the price (after going back and forth with the General Manager a few times). When I said I agreed and started to discuss financing, they went back again and the "general manager" revoked the agreed to price and offered one $1000 more! I shook hands and left the dealership. Before I could even leave the parking lot, the salesman called me to offer $500 off. Not sure this is the ethical treatment I expect.

Michael and Jeff

misnjim
10/03/2014

"Purchase of New 2014.5 Camry"

This was the worst experience ever! We were not even given the chance to select the Camry SE that we told the salesman several times we wanted to purchase. We even contacted JED HOLTZMAN and SET Corp and Jed wouldnt let me get a word n edgewise or answer my questions, he just kept beating around the bush and then never called me back so now another manager has called me to try and resolve the issue and seemed very eager to do what it was going to take to get ot handled but now I havent heard back from him and I had to call him back and he still hasnt called me back! But they want to keep my business!

Charles, Jed, Housten, Michael Ramia, Rachaell

Fhstephe
5/26/2014

"Dishonest sales team"

My husband and I spent the majority of Memorial Day weekend communicating with sales and trying to reach a price agreement on a Honda Civic Hybrid for our teenage son. We did the most compromising, although from the beginning they promised the moon, which they never lived up to. The main reason we compromised on price, however, was the good condition of the car and the assurance that they had replaced the hybrid batteries, which can be very expensive. They mentioned this several times and told us they would provide the paperwork. When my husband explained to the finance department that he still wanted to see the proof, the sales team was contacted and recanted their promise saying they didn't mean the hybrid batteries. This was clearly not what they had indicated to us before. Bottom line, they purposely misled us and wasted much of our time. We will not be visiting there again.

Anthony and Kyle

May 27, 2014

Hi there, I'm Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer. I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience at our dealership- I assure you our only goal is to please our customers, and if we didn't achieve that, we'd love a chance to make it up to you. I'd like to ask you to either respond to this email or contact me at jlang@mceautomotive.com with the best way for us to get in touch with you, or you are welcome to directly contact our GM, Jed Holtzman, at jholtzman@toyotaofgreer, so that we can begin the process of resolving the issues you had with us. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Jilly Lang

courtneydionna
3/18/2014

"Completely Satisfied!"

When I first started out with Toyota of Greer, things were not the best for a few weeks, however by the end of March, I was completely satisfied. I traded in my 2004 Trailblazer, now driving an amazing 2012 Toyota of Camry. Thanks to Jed Holtzman and all of his hard work he went through, my monthly payments are now much cheaper then starting out and the total price of my car is even cheaper! Would I recommend this dealer? Of course I would! They helped me out. Even with my terrible credit that I have, I was still able to leave the car lot in the same car that I had been looking at for months! So if you want an amazing car, and outstanding customer service, stop by Toyota of Greer and I am sure that they will help you just like they helped me! Thank you Mr. Holtzman!

Jed Holtzman

May 27, 2014

Hi there! Thank you for your glowing review of our team, and especially of Jed Holtzman! He is known for providing excellent, attentive customer service, and it sounds like he lived up to his reputation. I'm so thrilled you were able to get the vehicle you wanted at the price you needed. That's our only goal at Toyota of Greer! If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at jlang@mceautomotive.com. Thank you again, Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

juliemb
2/27/2014

"The dealership didn't honor and stand behind the..."

The dealership didn't honor and stand behind the signed purchase agreement. They had a check in their hand that matched the purchase agreement, we had vehicle and they refused to finish title work without additional money because they had made a mistake with their figures. Mistakes happen but you shouldn't expect others to pay for yours. There are many other Toyota dealerships but it sure would be nice to keep the business local.

Houston, Jed, Tommy

February 27, 2014

Hi there, I'm Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer. Please let me apologize if you were disappointed with your experience with us. We strive to please our customers 100%, and we'd like to try and resolve your issues. I strongly encourage you to contact our GM, Jed Holtzman, at Jholtzman@toyotaofgreer.com, or you can send your contact info to me at jlang@mceautomotive.com, and I can pass it along to him ASAP. Hopefully, we can make you a happy customer! Thank you, Jilly Lang

Citadelmom13
12/29/2013

"CITADEL CODE OF ETICS AND GODS CODE NOT HONORED. I gave..."

CITADEL CODE OF ETICS AND GODS CODE NOT HONORED. I gave this rating because my father who is elderly was taken advantage of. Father purchased Used Toyota Tacoma 2013 was told that scratches would be taken of and the dent in bumper. Bought car with warranty no doubt. Paid for.... He took he truck back and scratches were taken care of but not dent. I came down to visit my father for the holidays and knew he was excited about this new truck. I also saw the dent and noticed that the bumper was tilted towards the frame of car. He called the Sales MANAGER /Josh his sales guy and we headed to back to Greer. Pop traded in a Highlander. not the first Toyota he has purchased ...I own one, my brother my nephew, my daughter. Greenville or Charlotte or Rock Hill SC Toyotas have never gave us a problem.. PROBLEM :::: We arrived at Greer and was greeted at the service area by a nice guy. He told us that we needed to speak to Salesman Josh regarding the bumper. We went to the receptionist and she said he was with a customer. she was very nice. OK we waited patiently looked at new and used Toyota Tacomas bumpers . I had already crawled under and saw the bumper of Pop's had been bumped. I'm not a Man but know a good rocket scientist could see that it was bumped. Pop walked around while I sat in front debating on a new car for my son who is attending the Citadel...note all Citadel grads or cadets..They do not honor our code ...honesty !!!!! BUYER BEWARE Josh told my father that the bumper would come out of his pay and asked to split it....WHAT..Now I was not around. Pop did not take the car offerd to him for loaner. He owns other cars and trucks. I told him to tell salesman NO Way ..you have already paid for and purchsed this truck. NOT COOL..taken advantage of. TODAY>>December 29, 2013.Last night Pop told me that they were NOT taking care of the dent of the bumper. I placed a call last night and left message for Josh to call me and General Manager. Both will not be in till tomorrow morning. Do not take this dealership's promise..I want you to be Happy with your purchase. I feel my father was disappointed ..I'm mad. Happy New Year Granted he could have bought a brand new one instead of that one. Not Happy """

Josh / Sales MANAGER