Toyota of Greer

13770 E. Wade Hampton Blvd.,
Greer, South Carolina 29651
Toyota of Greer Info
About Toyota of Greer

Here at Toyota of Greer, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Toyota of Greer, we offer a huge selection of new vehicles including the Toyota 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Matrix, Prius, Prius c, Prius Plug-In, Prius v, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, Venza and Yaris. If you aren't in the market to purchase a new vehicle at the moment, you will be pleased to know that our dealership also offers a formidable selection of pre-owned vehicles by the top vehicle manufacturers in the world. You can also seamlessly purchase a vehicle at our dealership with our financing department if you need to. Whatever it is you are looking for, you are sure to find it right here at Toyota of Greer including an excellent Service & Parts department. We are conveniently located at 13770 E. Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651. ou can also reach Toyota of Greer at any time by filling out contact form or simply giving us a call at 866-599-0837. The entire staff at Toyota of Greer looks forward to serving you!

About Toyota of Greer

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Popcorn
highlander
9/30/2016

"Highlander"

Great buying experience. Salesmen were very helpful and knowledgeable. Got a great deal! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a pleasant buying experience. No high pressure sales!

Thomas Newman and Bill Brobson

golfer
9/27/2016

"easy transaction "

Price was fair, sales staff was very straight forward. Director of finance was great, made things easy. They were a little backed up, but kept me in the know.

Sharon

Red Altima
9/26/2016

"Good value"

My salesman Jarrid provided good options to make a good decision for my car purchase. The entire Toyota staff was helpful and courteous. I have had my car repaired at the dealership a number of times and the facility is always very comfortable and welcoming. I would recommend their staff for being honest and straight forward.

Jarrid Bomar

Midwife
9/23/2016

"Came from NC"

Was able to get a new Highlander cheaper than a used one. Sales staff is great and really do their best to give you a good deal.

Arlene Wilson

Caracas19
9/21/2016

"Ernesto bonilla"

Ha sido excelente la atención del vendedor Carlos Quintero y del manager Paul Vidovich, tanto asi que no dudé comprar el vehículo. Y lo recomendare

Lansing0279
9/17/2016

"I purchased"

Everyone I spoke with was very pleasant and the prices are very competitive. I would recommend anyone check them out. I'm happy with my visit.

Justin brown

Charley Kleier
9/14/2016

"Best dealer I've ever dealt with"

I give the a 10 on a scaled of 1-5 ! Bob Hogan is awesome ! His service team rocks. Awesome does not describe their service well enough. They treated us the best. I've own ended many many cars over the years and I will continue to buy and service future vehicles with them

Kamil Burdzy

September 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We wish you many happy miles, and hope to accommodate all your vehicle needs in the future.

Chanae
9/12/2016

"Great Experience!"

Came to Toyota of Greer to look for a car after 2 long months of not having one. My previous car had a timing belt issue that was costing too much to be fixed. Finally, after 2 months I decided to look for a new car. Stopped by Toyota of Greer, where we were introduced to Justin Brown. He listened to everything we were looking for, showed us around, and did everything he could to make sure we were satisfied. He was so great and ended up selling us a car the same day! After making the deal, we sat down with Bret, the finance manager. He was also a big help! It only took a few hours in total. They had the best customer service I've seen for a car dealership! Very friendly and family oriented. I am so happy and appreciative for this Toyota of Greer! Thank you.

Justin, Bret

September 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We wish you many happy miles, and hope to accommodate all your vehicle needs in the future. Welcome to the Toyota of Greer family of satisfied customers!

BringbacktheSupra
9/10/2016

"Yotaogreer"

Bought my 5th and 6th vehicles last Thursday night, 5 new, 1 used. Nuff said. The service dept is also first rate. According to KBB, I got a healthy discount on both cars.

Rick and Mark

September 16, 2016

Thank you sop much for your positive feedback! We're glad that we could give you a great deal on your new car!

Giada1124
9/09/2016

"Exelent salesman!"

My Frank Gamboa is an Exelent salesman always looking for different ways to satisfy he's customers, very helpful and great personality I will continue doing business with Toyota of Greer as long Mr. Gamboa still working for them, I recommend this dealership and the salesman 1000% great experience!!!

Frank Gamboa