Toyota of Greer

13770 E. Wade Hampton Blvd.,
Greer, South Carolina 29651
Toyota of Greer Info
About Toyota of Greer

Here at Toyota of Greer, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Toyota of Greer, we offer a huge selection of new vehicles including the Toyota 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Matrix, Prius, Prius c, Prius Plug-In, Prius v, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, Venza and Yaris. If you aren't in the market to purchase a new vehicle at the moment, you will be pleased to know that our dealership also offers a formidable selection of pre-owned vehicles by the top vehicle manufacturers in the world. You can also seamlessly purchase a vehicle at our dealership with our financing department if you need to. Whatever it is you are looking for, you are sure to find it right here at Toyota of Greer including an excellent Service & Parts department. We are conveniently located at 13770 E. Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651. ou can also reach Toyota of Greer at any time by filling out contact form or simply giving us a call at 866-599-0837. The entire staff at Toyota of Greer looks forward to serving you!

About Toyota of Greer

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Popcorn
Heather312
4/28/2016

"Best dealership I've ever been to"

This is an all around great dealership. Everyone was very helpful and very kid friendly!! I also enjoyed a massage while waiting. Great experience and I will be back!

Josh Kilinski, kristen blakeney

April 28, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us at Toyota of Greer! Josh and Kristen are both great examples of how we do business here, so we're pleased to hear that they were able to help you. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Sherry Hill
3/20/2016

"PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASE OF VEHICLE"

I WAS THRILLED TO GET A NEWER VEHICLE, BUT SOON AFTER TURNED INTO A ONGOING NIGHTMARE. FIRST WITH THEM UPPING THE PURCHASE PRICE TO PROBLEM WITH TITLE WORK & NOT GETTING A TAG AFTER PAPER TAG EXPIRED. I AM MAKING PAYMENTS & INSURANCE PREMIUMS ON A VEHICLE I CANNOT DRIVE WITHOUT A TAG. IT HAS BEEN 21 DAYS PAST EXPIRATION OF PAPER TAG, STILL NO TAG!!!! LAST WEEK MY HUSBAND WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER. I NEEDED TRANSPORTATION TO GET HIM TO A SPECIALIST OVER 300 MILES AWAY. I TOLD THE DEALERSHIP TO SEND ME A RENTAL CAR, SINCE WE COULD NOT DRIVE OURS. THEY DID, BUT THIS HAS NOT BEEN THE ONLY PROBLEM. BUYER BEWARE OF THERE SHAFTY FIGURES. THEY MAKE IT SOUND GOOD, BUT LOOK AT YOUR CONTRACTS VERY CLOSE. THEY ARE SMOOTH TALKERS, KNOWING WHAT THEY DOING! BUYERS DONT JUST WALK AWAY, RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

MARK SAVILLE

March 28, 2016

Sherry, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority here at Toyota of Greer. We are very sorry to hear that this was your experience with us and we want to do everything we can to make it right. Please give us a call at (864) 662-4800 and ask to speak with our General Manager, Mark Escude. Thanks in advance!

juana jimenez
2/15/2016

"2016 Toyota Corolla"

Great customer service Thank you Frank and Jed for all your help. This is not the first car we buy here and won't be the last.

Frank Gamboa

April 14, 2016

Thanks so much! We're so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience working with members of our team here at Toyota of Greer. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

J Thomas
2/10/2016

"Rude Service"

I have had one outstanding experience with the Toyota of Greer service department ......Great service!!!!!! On the other hand their parts Department is very Rude (Michael) to be exact. I won't be a repeat customer because of his rudeness which seems to be accepted by his manager.

Michael (parts)

February 14, 2016

Hi there, Thanks for the feedback about your visit to our dealership. I will definitely report your comment to our GM, and we can begin resolving the issues. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again. JIlly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

cbennon
12/30/2015

"Didn't feel like I got good customer service "

I went to Toyota of Greer on 29Dec15 by 1830 mat a young man that took us for a test drive in which went good until we all went back to the dealership ran my wife and I credit report asked if I have a down payment I said no and from that moment I felt that I was not given best custom service I had to ask how much would it take and the response was like a big joke. He told me about a program for to get a Prism for 12 months program. I test drove a truck what would make a person want a Prism for. I'm not mad about not getting the truck it was the way the sale manager and sale person showed me little respect to even not work me to the fullest.

Sale Manger and Salesman

December 30, 2015

Hi there, Sorry to hear you were displeased with us. Would you mind sending me your direct contact information to jilly.lang@gmail.com? I will be happy to pass it along to our GM, and he can reach out and begin resolving your issues with us. Hopefully, we will be able to turn you into a happy customer. Thanks in advance, and happy new year! Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

cat
10/03/2015

"Bait & Switch"

Went over needs and desires in car I wanted to buy. Salesman brought out car to show me. I test drove it. Price too high: another person came out and said "let's go look at the car." All points about this car were pointed out, by 2 sales people. Nice upgrades on Toy Camry. Sent me home with different car than what I bought. Same make & model...not the same car, not the same upgrades. BAIT & SWITCH! Shame on them...your friendly, not to be trusted, local neighborhood car dealer.

Muhammed. Arleen

October 10, 2015

Hi there, Just wanted to quickly thank you for your feedback. It's good for us to hear how we've performed, so that we can achieve our goal of ultimate satisfaction for our customers. Would you consider emailing me your direct contact info to jilly.lang@gmail.com? I can then pass it along to our GM and platform director, in hopes of resolving whatever issues you have with us. Thanks again, Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

retta724
9/17/2015

"Awedome"

My husband and I had looked at other dealerships. Greer Toyota went above beyond. We will recommend others. Salesman listene cd to our needs likes and dislikes.

Frank Gamboa

October 20, 2015

Hi, I'm Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer. I wanted to thank you for your review- it's so nice to hear we are achieving our goal of customer satisfaction! Please let me know if I can do anything else to help out. Thanks again, Jilly Lang

Nana
9/17/2015

"Great deal"

After some negotiations we were able to come to an agreement on the price of the car I wanted. I would recommend Toyota of Greer to others, and I would do business with Toyota of Greer again.

October 20, 2015

Hi there, Just wanted to say a quick thanks for your feedback! So glad we could take good care of you at ToG. Please let me know if I can do anything else for you at jilly.lang@gmail.com. Thanks again, Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

Kolin
9/16/2015

"Exelente "

Hemos comprado en los ultimos 7 anos en este dealer de Greer 3 autos, y su atencion al cliente. Fue muy buena no tenemos ninguna queja

Frank gamboa

Carloseam
9/15/2015

"My best experience with my new car"

I can recommend this dealership because the associates are very friendly. They know their job and gave to us all the information we needed. Customer service always on time and excellent attention. Thanks we are very happy

Frank

September 16, 2015

Hi, Just wanted to say a quick thanks for your feedback- it's great to hear how pleased you were with us! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you at jilly.lang@gmail.com. Thanks again! Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

Reviews of Jilly Lang