Toyota of Greer

13770 E. Wade Hampton Blvd.,
Greer, South Carolina 29651
Toyota of Greer Info
About Toyota of Greer

Here at Toyota of Greer, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. At Toyota of Greer, we offer a huge selection of new vehicles including the Toyota 4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Matrix, Prius, Prius c, Prius Plug-In, Prius v, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, Venza and Yaris. If you aren't in the market to purchase a new vehicle at the moment, you will be pleased to know that our dealership also offers a formidable selection of pre-owned vehicles by the top vehicle manufacturers in the world. You can also seamlessly purchase a vehicle at our dealership with our financing department if you need to. Whatever it is you are looking for, you are sure to find it right here at Toyota of Greer including an excellent Service & Parts department. We are conveniently located at 13770 E. Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651. ou can also reach Toyota of Greer at any time by filling out contact form or simply giving us a call at 866-599-0837. The entire staff at Toyota of Greer looks forward to serving you!

About Toyota of Greer

Sunday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free Popcorn
Awilliams43
6/22/2016

"Great respectful and honest sellsman"

The sellsman was very honest and respectful. They did all they could to get me into the vehicle I purchased. They was kind and provided a great atmosphere. The finance department as well was great to work with and did a awesome job explaining everything.

Shaun snow

June 28, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy that our Toyota of Greer team could help you find everything you were searching for during your purchase and more. Thank you for the great review!

Acabrams
6/18/2016

"Wonderful experience"

Very helpful customer service. Wonderful experience. I Was very pleased with the time management. I would recommend anyone who is in the market looking to purchase a vehicle to stop by Toyota Of Greer.😀😀

Nayquon Scurry

June 20, 2016

Good afternoon, we truly appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much for this great review and we hope that we were able to help you find everything you were searching for. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Caitlinveit
5/23/2016

"Amazing"

Rick was wonderful great company amazing car wonderful experience everything was smooth and easy going from start to finish such an easy process and a helpful staff

Rick Veit

May 24, 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback! We truly appreciate your business. Rick is a great example of how we do business at our dealership, so we're pleased to hear that he and the rest of our team were able to help you have a positive experience. Welcome to the Toyota of Greer family of satisfied customers!

MLN
5/01/2016

"SALES MANAGER WAS BELLIGERENT, RUDE AND AND OVERALL JERK."

AWFUL DEALERSHIP, ZERO ON CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HAS NO PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY......WATCH THAT SALES MANAGER TOO....TAPE RECORD AND QUESTION EVERTHING HE SAYS TO YOU.....USE YOUR CELL PHONE TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE CAR YOU ARE WANTING BECAUSE THEY MAY DAMAGE IT AND YOU WILL HAVE PROOF THAT THEY DAMAGED THE CAR. NOLONGER HAVE THREE DAYS TO RETURN A CAR IN S.C. AND TOYOTA OF GREER DOES NOT TELL POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS THIS IMPORTANT FACT. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIRD RATE BUSINESS AND THIRD RATE PERSONNEL AGAIN.....CHECK THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE AND READ THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS IF THEY HAVE NOT REMOVED THEM.

SALES MANAGER AT TOYOTA OF GREER DURING DAYTIME WORK HOURS.

Heather312
4/28/2016

"Best dealership I've ever been to"

This is an all around great dealership. Everyone was very helpful and very kid friendly!! I also enjoyed a massage while waiting. Great experience and I will be back!

Josh Kilinski, kristen blakeney

April 28, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us at Toyota of Greer! Josh and Kristen are both great examples of how we do business here, so we're pleased to hear that they were able to help you. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Sherry Hill
3/20/2016

"PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASE OF VEHICLE"

I WAS THRILLED TO GET A NEWER VEHICLE, BUT SOON AFTER TURNED INTO A ONGOING NIGHTMARE. FIRST WITH THEM UPPING THE PURCHASE PRICE TO PROBLEM WITH TITLE WORK & NOT GETTING A TAG AFTER PAPER TAG EXPIRED. I AM MAKING PAYMENTS & INSURANCE PREMIUMS ON A VEHICLE I CANNOT DRIVE WITHOUT A TAG. IT HAS BEEN 21 DAYS PAST EXPIRATION OF PAPER TAG, STILL NO TAG!!!! LAST WEEK MY HUSBAND WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER. I NEEDED TRANSPORTATION TO GET HIM TO A SPECIALIST OVER 300 MILES AWAY. I TOLD THE DEALERSHIP TO SEND ME A RENTAL CAR, SINCE WE COULD NOT DRIVE OURS. THEY DID, BUT THIS HAS NOT BEEN THE ONLY PROBLEM. BUYER BEWARE OF THERE SHAFTY FIGURES. THEY MAKE IT SOUND GOOD, BUT LOOK AT YOUR CONTRACTS VERY CLOSE. THEY ARE SMOOTH TALKERS, KNOWING WHAT THEY DOING! BUYERS DONT JUST WALK AWAY, RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.

MARK SAVILLE

March 28, 2016

Sherry, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority here at Toyota of Greer. We are very sorry to hear that this was your experience with us and we want to do everything we can to make it right. Please give us a call at (864) 662-4800 and ask to speak with our General Manager, Mark Escude. Thanks in advance!

juana jimenez
2/15/2016

"2016 Toyota Corolla"

Great customer service Thank you Frank and Jed for all your help. This is not the first car we buy here and won't be the last.

Frank Gamboa

April 14, 2016

Thanks so much! We're so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience working with members of our team here at Toyota of Greer. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

J Thomas
2/10/2016

"Rude Service"

I have had one outstanding experience with the Toyota of Greer service department ......Great service!!!!!! On the other hand their parts Department is very Rude (Michael) to be exact. I won't be a repeat customer because of his rudeness which seems to be accepted by his manager.

Michael (parts)

February 14, 2016

Hi there, Thanks for the feedback about your visit to our dealership. I will definitely report your comment to our GM, and we can begin resolving the issues. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again. JIlly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

cbennon
12/30/2015

"Didn't feel like I got good customer service "

I went to Toyota of Greer on 29Dec15 by 1830 mat a young man that took us for a test drive in which went good until we all went back to the dealership ran my wife and I credit report asked if I have a down payment I said no and from that moment I felt that I was not given best custom service I had to ask how much would it take and the response was like a big joke. He told me about a program for to get a Prism for 12 months program. I test drove a truck what would make a person want a Prism for. I'm not mad about not getting the truck it was the way the sale manager and sale person showed me little respect to even not work me to the fullest.

Sale Manger and Salesman

December 30, 2015

Hi there, Sorry to hear you were displeased with us. Would you mind sending me your direct contact information to jilly.lang@gmail.com? I will be happy to pass it along to our GM, and he can reach out and begin resolving your issues with us. Hopefully, we will be able to turn you into a happy customer. Thanks in advance, and happy new year! Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

cat
10/03/2015

"Bait & Switch"

Went over needs and desires in car I wanted to buy. Salesman brought out car to show me. I test drove it. Price too high: another person came out and said "let's go look at the car." All points about this car were pointed out, by 2 sales people. Nice upgrades on Toy Camry. Sent me home with different car than what I bought. Same make & model...not the same car, not the same upgrades. BAIT & SWITCH! Shame on them...your friendly, not to be trusted, local neighborhood car dealer.

Muhammed. Arleen

October 10, 2015

Hi there, Just wanted to quickly thank you for your feedback. It's good for us to hear how we've performed, so that we can achieve our goal of ultimate satisfaction for our customers. Would you consider emailing me your direct contact info to jilly.lang@gmail.com? I can then pass it along to our GM and platform director, in hopes of resolving whatever issues you have with us. Thanks again, Jilly Lang, RM for Toyota of Greer

Reviews of Jilly Lang