Toyota of Redlands

921 New York Street,
Redlands, California 92374
Toyota of Redlands Info
About Toyota of Redlands

Tom Bell's Toyota and Scion of Redlands strives to be number 1 in customer satisfaction! Come visit our brand new dealership on 8 acres conveniently located where the 10 and 210 meet. We have been family owned for almost 30 years! Come see why our customers become customers for life!

About Toyota of Redlands

Sunday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Olaf Magnus
1/21/2016

"A pleasant experience"

I didn't buy my car here, but I get it serviced here, and Toyota of Redlands actually made it a pleasant experience. Everybody's friendly here. I didn't expect to have fun. The folks here are great - and thanks for the coffee. My service writer was Cesar, and he made things easy. Jerry was great to chat with while I waited for my car to be serviced. Everything here is done in a very professional way, and it's a smooth operation.

The young Cesar.

Tonisha
1/15/2016

"THE BEAST of BAD BUSINESS"

LIARS, CROOKS, and CON-ARTISTS ..Finance Managers and owner Paul uses unethical and deceptive tactics for Bank Financing. Do not waste your time nor your money with this dealership. You'll have a better chance at a Mom and Pop dealer as far Warranties cover yourself guaranteed your definitely going to need it later. Robert and Larry are the clean up crew for damage control.

CelenaM0182
12/28/2015

"Wonderful Experience with My First Car"

Toyota of Redlands was able to provide me with an excellent experience! My sales associate David Fertig was helpful, up front, and able to get me into a 2016 Toyota Corolla! Thanks for everything!

Mooretj83
12/07/2015

"Great Service"

Had a great experience purchasing my new 2016 corolla. Very welcoming would recommend if your in the market for a new car. Our salesman David Fertig was helpful and answered any questions we had.

Pattygonzales30
12/07/2015

"Great deal"

Great man great salesman i recommend him he help me my husband chioce right car for us thanks pauley c ??????????for approaching us right away great man pauley c toyota in redlands.

55carguy
12/04/2015

"excellent"

I purchased a 2012 Toyota Rav4. It is for my 80 year old mother. David Fertig treated us with respect and he was very courteous. David was knowledgeable about the Rav4 from bumper to bumper, Engines, accessories, trim, etc. He also knows the the whole Toyota line up. He was so kind that he had the vehicle pulled to the front of the lot, so as not to make my mother do a lot of wasted walking. David was able to answer every question we threw at him. We could feel his honesty and sincerity from the get go. I would and will definitely refer people to David and the Toyota of Redlands Dealership to others. There is a reason that I have personally purchased over 8 new cars from this dealership. They follow thru with everything they say and promise. It is a pleasure working with them. Everybody that I came into contact with at the dealership was warm and friendly. A solid Gold Star Rating!

jess1024
11/29/2015

"Great welcoming place."

Had a great experience here David Fertig helped us and made us feel comfortable from beginning to end. Excelent costomer service and funny too! Would recommend to any first time buyer like myself .

MC
11/20/2015

"Good Customer Service from David"

Been looking for a Toyota Camry newer model but pre owned low miles. Decided to stop there (first stop) just to browsed, David walked up to us asking what we're looking for, told him our situation, & budget. He went straight up to one that was what I wanted to the T, from color to interior, everything & around the priced were looking for. He worked with us didn't make us feel pressured and sure enough after all said & done got what we wanted, a pre own vehicle with very low miles. Thank you David for helping us unlike other dealerships who looks down on some customer.

Cyclura
11/05/2015

"Comfortable negotiation"

We just purchased a 2016 Prius V from Redlands Toyota. Our salesperson was David Fertig. He proved excellent service. He was friendly, knowledgeable and worked with us to find the right vehicle and helped negotiate a price that was appropriate. David went over the options we wanted to consider for extended warrantees, and car body protection services. He made certain that we understood all the features of our new car before we left the dealership. We will recommend him highly to our friends.

Stuck4much
11/01/2015

"AWESOME"

ME and My wife experience at Toyota Redlands was awesome. Thanks for David Fertig, he answered all of our questions. He was honest and helped us make the best decision possible based on our concerns. Thanks David for giving us a great deal on our Prius. We love the vehicle.

Reviews of David Blanco