Read Reviews Toyota of Redlands

Larry WolfeSales and Leasing Associate 8 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Toyota of Redlands

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Toyota of Redlands has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Toyota of Redlands

Tom Bell's Toyota and Scion of Redlands strives to be number 1 in customer satisfaction! Come visit our brand new dealership on 8 acres conveniently located where the 10 and 210 meet. We have been family owned for almost 30 years! Come see why our customers become customers for life!

Our Location

Free Coffee Television
Free Drinks Vending Machines
Free WiFi

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Purchase of new vehicle"

jmigaiolo
7/8/2014 9:17:23 AM

Paul SmithPaul Smith

My Review Of Toyota of Redlands:

My experience purchasing a new vehicle with Paul Smith and Janet at Redlands Toyota was a great experience. The staff was professional and very knowledgeable reference the features of my vehicle I purchased being the 2014 Toyota Camry. No pressure, great price and pleasurable experience. I would recommend any of my family and friends to purchase a vehicle from Paul and his staff! Thank you, John M.

""Accommodating""

Caroline Betts
7/8/2014 1:04:31 AM

David BlancoDavid Blanco

My Review Of Toyota of Redlands:

Mr. David Blanco is truly a man of his word, in helping his clients meet the expectations on the purchase on the vehicle of their desires. He is very accommodating and treats one like family. I like the fact that he's always in a good mood, no matter what, and goes out of his way to make you feel at ease. During all of one's transactions before and after the fact, when the deal is done, he acknowledges your business with not only a hand shake of thanks, but with sincere gratitude and a Smile. Y'all are Blessed to have him in your dealership! =)

"Wonderful Service"

isabel58
7/3/2014 11:34:59 AM

My Review Of Toyota of Redlands:

I reached Caroline Amaya in Internet for my purchase. Caroline made this a easy car buying experience. She got me everything I wanted. Thank you for your kindness and patience

"Internet Sales!"

amichelekerr
6/30/2014 11:59:36 AM

Caroline M. Amaya

My Review Of Toyota of Redlands:

Caroline Amaya, the Internet Sales Manager, made the buying and selection process hassle free. She worked with all of my requests via email and text quickly and patiently until I had exactly what I needed.
Jennell in Finance was friendly and efficient.
I was in the showroom at 6:04 and driving away with my new car at 6:57
I am very pleased and impressed with the whole process and would suggest everyone to buy a car in this manner.

"Great customer service"

TRSmith1704
6/28/2014 10:42:07 PM

My Review Of Toyota of Redlands:

My first car Toyota Scion. Caroline Amaya made this experience remarkable. I filled out the information online and was immediately contacted. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. She had everything ready for me and made this a day I will never forget.

Twitter
"First Car Purchase Experience"

roxygrl0314
6/16/2014 12:31:08 AM

David BlancoDavid Blanco
Greg  Leon IIIGreg Leon III

My Review Of Toyota of Redlands:

After my car started acting up, I had decided that it was time to get a new car. I was excited since this would be my first time buying a car on my own. After going from dealership to dealership, I was starting to become discouraged from the different dealerships giving my such a high interest rate and giving me the runaround. We were told by a friend to try out the Toyota of Redlands Dealership. So we went, and David and Greg helped us out, they were extremely friendly and helpful; and when it came time to discuss the monthly payments they were upfront and didn't try haggling us. They made my first car purchase experience all the more easier. I just wish I had gone to them sooner.

"Awesome Experience"

jimtopo
6/13/2014 10:49:57 AM

Toi  CostakesToi Costakes
Paul SmithPaul Smith

My Review Of Toyota of Redlands:

We arrived at the dealership with limited time to spend looking at vehicles. Having a general idea of what we were looking for we were greeted by Janet Budde. Janet was extremely warm and inviting and allowed my wife and I to look without pressure or inquiry of our intentions. I must admit this is not the norm when walking onto lots in the surrounding region. Due to reasons beyond our control we needed to leave, but before we did, we provided Janet with some broad objectives of our intentions and asked her to see if she and the dealership could meet them. Within an hour Ms. Budde had called informing us of what they she had come up with. Her and the dealership's efforts exceeded our expectations and when my wife and I were able to return a few hours later, an agreement was ready for us to execute.
Our experience with the finance department was equally professional, friendly, and expeditious. Toi Costakes, finance, was enjoyable to talk with and explained every matter in a clear and concise manner.
When we left the dealership a short time later, we were the owners of two new vehicles (one new, one pre-owned).
Thank you Redlands Toyota for having quality staff and making us, the buyer, number one.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"

mewzk
6/12/2014 6:43:24 PM

Erik  GonzalezErik Gonzalez
Johnny  RodriguezJohnny Rodriguez
Gil  YglesiasGil Yglesias

My Review Of Toyota of Redlands:

VERY HOSPITABLE, FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS, AND ACCOMODATING; ALLOWED ME TO CHANGE MY MIND AT THE LAST MINUTE, ALLOWING ME TO GET WHAT I REALLY WANTED; HELPED ME LINK MY CP WITH ENTUNE...NO RUSH...LOOKING FORWARD TO MY FLOOR MATS THAT HAD TO BE ORDERED, PER INCLUDED TRD SPORT PCKG. I'D BUY FROM TOY REDLANDS, AGAIN. MR & MRS CEG, JR - REDLANDS

Twitter
"2014 Corolla S Premium Purchase"

SavePlanetBlue
6/10/2014 6:26:26 PM

Dear Dealer Rater,

I am so pleased and happy to do business with Toyota of Redlands and Caroline Amaya! Simply stated, their dealership is an honest dealership that strives for excellent customer service, customer satisfaction, and is also involved with the community! This is an important aspect as Toyota of Redlands and their team members work dilligently in not only customer satisfaction, but to uphold the corporate responsibilities and goals of the Toyota Corporation. Caroline's professionalism, attention to detail, and friendliness are special attributes along with the rest of the Toyota of Redlands team. If you're in the market for a new Toyota or service contact their dealership as their employees do care.

Twitter
"Great help on a challenging repair problem from Mario"

plan985
6/8/2014 11:39:20 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Mario  BloomfieldMario Bloomfield

My Review Of Toyota of Redlands:

I had a challenging repair problem with an out-of warranty prius intermittently showing the "check engine" light. It turned out to be a code "p1121", which many folks have had to repair, but was rumored to be covered by a special 10-year/150k emissions warranty. On recommendation from this site I asked Mario if he could check this out before I brought my car in, and help coordinate so that I could get an instant inspection the next time the check engine light flashed on in case it went off again before it could be checked. Although it took him several days of calls to Toyota corporate, in the end he delivered exactly what he promised, and fixed a potentially serious problem on an 8-year old prius totally free, totally under warranty, totally graciously. Highly recommended.

Reviews 11-20 >>