Toyota of Redlands

921 New York Street,
Redlands, California 92374
Toyota of Redlands Info
About Toyota of Redlands

Tom Bell's Toyota and Scion of Redlands strives to be number 1 in customer satisfaction! Come visit our brand new dealership on 8 acres conveniently located where the 10 and 210 meet. We have been family owned for almost 30 years! Come see why our customers become customers for life!

About Toyota of Redlands

Sunday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Ozzy1986
7/05/2015

"The best"

The best thank you Davidfertig felt good that I went there and not some were else I had the best time buying a car so far is num one to me n look forward to my next car there you guys rock ...

Davidfertig

Manuel.Gonzalez
7/04/2015

"Excellent"

When I went to Toyota of Redlands the salesman were very friendly and most importantly not pushy. David Fertig was extremely friendly and straightforward. My family has purchased 3 cars from this place and I will continue to visit Toyota of Redlands. Truly an Exceptional Experience.

Lee
7/03/2015

"Great Cars and Awesome People"

I bought a 2013 Prius at the Toyota of Redlands. David Fertig helped find the car I needed (and wanted) at a price I could afford. He made the process fun and easy which isn't usually the case with car dealerships. The next time I buy a car I will definitely be going back to this dealership! But I plan to have this Prius for many many years.

fhughes21
7/02/2015

"AMAZING"

Bought my Camry from Justin M. great salesman and everyone made my experience quick and easy. Greg also made the experience such a pleasure. Strongly recommend this dealership

Wes Livingston
7/02/2015

"Great Staff"

Just think it is my duty to share with others my good experience with the Sales staff at Toyota of Redlands, specifically Justin. I am pleased to say that we decided to purchase our new car from Toyota of Redlands because of Justin Magdaleno. Bottom line is I hate going to a dealerships because of the smothering feeling I traditionally get when I set foot on their lot. The whole team at Toyota of Redlands made me feel un-pressured to buy. I mean, it is my decision to buy and I don't respect anyone who tries to push something on me when all they obviously want is to "make a sell". Respect the fact that it is my decision and if you push me, I will walk away. I purchased my new 2015 Toyota 4Runner because I received the respect I demand. Thanks Justin, and the Toyota of Redlands Sales Staff, for putting me in a position where I do feel good about my new car purchase.

invisible589
7/01/2015

"Buying my first car"

I went in with my mom yesterday to Toyota of Redlands to actually get my sister a car after she had been in an accident. We met David Fertig, a very welcoming and happy guy. Not only did he help get my sister a great deal on a new Corolla, but he also helped me get a new Prius C three! He was so helpful throughout the whole process and was honest with us through the whole process. I was looking to build my credit through getting a car and he really gave me the best options to do so. I absolutely love my new car, my sister loves her new car, and we loved the easy process of getting the cars with David. If you're looking into getting a car, David Fertig at Toyota of Redlands is the man to see!

perriwolfe
6/30/2015

"Great Service!!!"

Had a great experience at this Toyota Dealership and David Fertig was a wonderful help from start to finish. I would return in the future for my car needs.

Stephanie Y
6/23/2015

"Excellence Service! Got my 2015 Camry SE in pearl white"

Awesome Toyota dealership. I came in at 11 am and left at 3 pm for buying a new car 2015 Camry SE. Everything went smoothly, such as checked the availability, which is the last one available in the stock, test drive and signed the contract with 0% APR for 60 months. I followed the Costco auto program price, which is pretty competitive price in my nearby area. David Fertig helped me out first for test drive and introduced the functions of the car and then he brought me to Gina Estrada, Costco Rep., searching the best price I can get( comparing with Costco program vs. Toyota of Redlands promotion). Finance manager, Jarod Stadelman, he explained in every details patiently for my financing process since I am the first time buyer and picked the package that best fits my situation. I would say Toyota of Redlands is a great dealership with great people and excellent service. I definitely will recommend them to anyone in the market for any vehicle. I am gonna get another 2015 Corolla for my family in the near future from here for sure!

David Fertig, Gina Estrada, Jarod Stadelman

brown,62015
6/21/2015

""Exceptional Service""

Joseph Olinger provided professional, friendly and courteous service. Joseph took the time to answer any question and address any concern we had. We felt at ease during entire experience.

Joseph Olinger

ms whittle
6/20/2015

"Very very nice young man"

Very very nice and pleasant young man very nice ,I purchased a nice car saleman was Justin Magdaleno very courteous , need a car go see Justin M.

Reviews of Gil  Yglesias