Toyota of Redlands

921 New York Street,
Redlands, California 92374
Toyota of Redlands Info
About Toyota of Redlands

Tom Bell's Toyota and Scion of Redlands strives to be number 1 in customer satisfaction! Come visit our brand new dealership on 8 acres conveniently located where the 10 and 210 meet. We have been family owned for almost 30 years! Come see why our customers become customers for life!

About Toyota of Redlands

Sunday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

peanut
4/17/2015

"New RAV4"

Mynor Rodriguez was excellent. He was very knowledge able, friendly, and put no pressure on us to purchase a vehicle. He answered every question we asked.

Mynor Rodriguez

Gina Q
4/15/2015

"Excellant Service!"

We have bought many cars/trucks from here. We would recommend Toyota of Redlands to anybody looking to purchase a vehicle. They have excellent customer service and go out of their way to make sure you get what you are looking for and treat you with respect. Thank You Toyota Gina Quinonez

Emsley
3/17/2015

"The "Toyota Experience""

The level of service I received from Sales and Service was overwhelming. Mynor (Internet Sales) demonstrated a high degree of understanding purchasing and leasing options, and Janet Budde exhibited an equal level of finesse and salesmanship. These two working in tandem with Gil in finance, makes a very knowledgeable and extremely effective team - I'm looking forward to working with this group of professionals on my next vehicle - this is truly the "Toyota Experience" Emsley Lee Lopez 3/15/15

Mynor

Marjorie
1/25/2015

"Seniors Are Treated With Respect at Toyota of Redlands "

My main sales representative was Mynor Rodriguez. Besides being very professional, he was very friendly and kind. With a ready smile, and a sense of humor he answered all my questions and was very patient. I bought a Toyota Corolla S Plus and Mynor explained the many functions of the different options that came with the car. He also invited me to come back and see him if I need more explanation. Mynor is an outstanding Toyota of Redlands employee. As part of the Sales team, I also dealt with Rosie Torres. She explained the different Corolla options available and found me the car, with options that were most important to me. Rosie was very pleasant and at no time did I feel rushed or stressed. Mynor and Rosie are a good team! Finally, Gil Yglesias assisted me with the finance paper work. Gil was very professional and did not "high pressure" me to buy products. He explained and respected my decision to buy. Or Not! My overall buying experience with Toyota of Redlands was Excellent. I am a senior citizen and will not hesitate to recommend Toyota of Redlands to friends and my retired colleagues.

Mynor Rodriguez, Rosie Torres

Liz
1/15/2015

"Service and Recall"

I have been coming her for a long time. When I had a Camry I brought it here cause it was stalling on me and Jerry Garcia did everything to see why it was stalling on me. Now I have a Rav 4 instead of the Camry. Jerry Garcia and Mario Bloomfield are excellent.

rwbaker31943
12/27/2014

"great service and help "

salesman jerry farrell was a big help for me, getting my granddaughter a little used car....... no pressure at all............ i met the gen. mgr., paul smith, he wanted to make sure i was happy with my customer service.............. yes i was........ all and all, very happy ...... robert baker, highland.....

Tiana Barton
12/09/2014

"A no-pressure sales(wo)man =)"

I absolutely love doing business @ Toyota of Redlands. The main reason being Joy Greene! I've never encountered a salesperson so genuinely concerned about getting you the best deal for the car you want. She's easy going, witty, down to earth and always professional. If your looking to purchase from TofR, ask for her & you won't be disappointed!

Joy Greene

$newcar4me
10/21/2014

"Bought a Prius!"

I LOVE the service at this dealership! I bought my 2005 Camry and a 2005 Rav4-S and now a 2012 Prius there. Have gotten the best service ever by sales, service and finance. All 3 vehicles have been great and serviced at this dealership with very satisfactory results. I brought my Rav4 in for service on Tuesday, July 29 and drove out with a 2012 Prius and so far have been extremely pleased with the gas mileage, plus it's a "green car" as well. My salesman, David Blanco, was knowledgeable and personal and loved his "down-to-earth" speaking style which wasn't above my head regarding the Prius. We hit it off immediately as I was impressed by his professionalism for his youth. David made the sale fun, informative and he truly cares about his customers. My experience with Janell Hall in Finance was equally informative and enjoyed her professionalism and customer-service friendly style. Good luck to both employees, good job!

$newcar4me
10/21/2014

"Bought a Prius!"

Brought my Rav4 in for maintenance and walked out with a Prius! Excellent customer service by salesman David! Very personable, friendly and best of all, knowledgeable about the product. I've bought a Camry, Rav4 and now a Prius from this dealership and have had the BEST all around service. Go Toyota of Redlands!

akmpaka24
10/15/2014

"Went to buy a prius"

The Manager was very rude. I was trying to trade in my BMW and he was trying to underquote the trade-in value. SO I showed him the KBB value and he said" Go and sell it yourself". I will never visit this place again.

Joy and her manager