Tracy Honda

Capitol Honda

joan
7/14/2016

"Far Turangan "

Far Turangan eased me through the purchase of a Honda HR-V. He was clear and kind; understanding immediately my needs & desires. explaining the new electronics – the new system, amazing – Far was careful, taking time to make certain I understood the 'whys'. He did not pressure me into buying (i returned twice) & offered a great deal on both the new car & my trade-in.

Ran Turangan

Born2Praise
4/17/2016

"Far Turangan did a great job!"

Far was very friendly, very knowledgeable and very efficient in helping us make our purchase. We are senior citizens and he patiently walked us through every step. We would highly recommend him!

RUBY KAUR
4/12/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I bought my Honda CR-V EX-L, I met with Far, he was great at explaining things, pricing, showing us different models, buying a car from him was at ease. He was exceptional!! great experience with Tracy honda

kpotter4516
3/26/2016

"Great Experience "

Just bought my first Honda... Met with Geo Rower... He was more than exceptional!!!! Went over everything!!! He asked any questions?... No... You've pretty much covered everything... He explained ALL the gadgets and gizmos!!! Left with a good understanding of the vehicles technical / up to date technology. He assured me.... If you have questions call or come back... I will help you... My phone connected to bluetooth, phone book and a speed dial was programed into the car before I left.. He said... When you get a new phone, come back... I will change everything for you... Who does that??? Dealt with Frank and Sier in Finance... They took great care of me too... Didnt sell me things I didn't need... I am so happy to have had those three men helping me... Car buying can be such a headache.... Those three made the process easy and stress free... Totally recommend Tracy Honda... See those men... Geo, Frank and Sier!!!!

Geo Rower; Frank and Sier

SharonDSerbo
2/27/2016

"Honda CRV"

Eddie is a very helpful and knowledgeable salesman. After weeks of searching at other dealerships Eddie helped us find the perfect vehicle for our family. This is the second vehicle we purchase from Tracy Honda and I would highly recommend this location as well as Eddie as a salesperson.

Eddie A.

1hondalovernow
2/22/2016

"Excellent Service"

Dealer worked hard to get exactly what we wanted and was honest in his dealing with us. Very happy with both the price and service provided. We decided to buy this car because our daughter bought this model six months ago and loves it. All around great experience working with Honda and this dealer.

Debbie33
1/30/2016

"Excellent customer service!"

Salesman Far was awesome!! Patient, knowledgeable and friendly. Answered all my questions with ease and great follow through in a timely manner. Very pleasant experience over all. Highly recommend Tracy Honda. No need to go anywhere else.

Mark Musso

SandyMuntu
1/04/2016

"Great Experience"

Far Turangan was my salesman ... He made sure he found the perfect vehicle I needed. I drove off with a Brand New Honda CR-V and I'm loving it. I highly recommend Far as your person to go to.

Farid Turangan

hondagirl78
12/29/2015

"Great Salesman"

Best experience I ever had buying a car and Far the salesman was wonderful to deal with and I would buy from them again, again.

Far Turangan, Todd Suender

sacasey6
11/20/2015

"Geo for President..."

I was not happy upon a rival due to a rude salesman. Then, like a knight in shining armor, Geo came to save the day and a deal for the company. I HATE buying cars and I am not big on salesman, but I promise you, If you ask for Geo you will not be disappointed and you will feel good about your purchase. If I owned Tracy Honda, I would be in search of employees that model Geo's professionalism. Thank you Shout out to, Todd Sier (the BEST) Russell

Geo, Todd, Sier and Russell