Tracy Honda

3450 Auto Plaza Way,
Tracy, California 95304
Tracy Honda Info
About Tracy Honda

Serving the Tracy area for over 15 years, Tracy Honda, located at 3450 Auto Plaza Way in Tracy, CA, is your premier retailer of new and used Honda cars, certified pre-owned, and all other used car makes and models. Tracy Honda offers many automotive products and services to our Tracy, Stockton, Modesto and Livermore area customers. From quality new Hondas, to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle will likely find what they want at our auto dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of new 2010 Honda and used cars in Tracy, CA, including the Civic, Fit, Ridgeline, Accord and Pilot, making us a good choice as your Tracy, CA, Honda dealer. Looking for auto repair or auto parts in Tracy, CA? Our services include trusted Honda service and auto repair, original Honda accessories and auto parts, and car loan and lease to help for our customers. Call Tracy Honda at 877-369-7470, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 3450 Auto Plaza Way Tracy, CA 95304.

About Tracy Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

A D
8/20/2015

"Best Honda dealership!"

Best experience at a honda dealership! They have the most professional and helpful staff of any honda dealership in Northern California. Geo was the most genuine, friendly, and helpful sales person I have ever encountered! Don't waste your time, go to Tracy for the best deal and friendliest sales people.

Geo

Jerrod2015
7/20/2015

"Awesome, Smooth and Hassle FREE"

Had an awesome experience at Tracy Honda. Leased a 2015 Honda Accord Sport. Well worth the 45 minute drive to Tracy. Make sure you stop by here. Far and Frank are Awesome !!!!!

Far and Frank

PrincessD
7/19/2015

"Great Job"

Very fast and efficent. Highly recommend this dealership. I'm now a very happy buyer. They had such reat customer service. I love my new car!!

Far Turangan , Frank Esparza

henry'sspedo
7/04/2015

"How my car and I am taken care of by the service advisor Dan"

Dan greeted us Me (and car ) at the door and said I'm ready for you Mr. Phillips and I have the driver to drive you home, and I live in Manteca. and it was about 1 1/2 hrs. until I received a call from Daniel that my car was finished and the driver was close to me on the Freeway and would be here to pick me up in a few minutes. My car was done correctly and was ready to go so I paid them and Daniel told me at the next service I will probably need the air cleaner changed and the cabin air filter also, letting me know ahead really helps. I would like to say Daniel has always been very respectful and polite to me when I visit the dealership, not that I am someone special but he is just that kind of man. Thank You very Much I don't worry about my car when it is at TRACY HONDA

DANIEL, DAWN, ROBERT

Shanta Cummiske
6/04/2015

"Great guys with great service!"

Service is great and these guys are very straight forward and did an awesome job! I most definitely would recommend. Thank you for all of your help!

Tracy

rocketman
6/02/2015

"Good experience"

I purchased a 2012 Honda from James. James was up front with absolutely no pressure. My wife loves the car and mileage. Exited shaking hands with a smiling picture and a full tank of gas. Thanks Tracy Honda, Thanks James, Dan and Vicky Martin

James Herren

tadamiko65
6/01/2015

"Great car purchase experience! And they delivered the car!"

Just purchased a new car from Tracy Honda and couldn't be more happy with the experience. We needed to replace a car that could no longer be repaired and these guys helped us quickly and efficiently. After we decided on the model and options, Gordon took care of everything. They even delivered the car to my house. The two men who delivered the car were fantastic - they had all the paperwork ready and even had the documents marked using blue and pink highlighter indicating where my wife and I needed to sign. Never had to travel to the dealership -- took care of everything via email and phone. Can't thank you guys enough.

Gordon Gooch, Scott (?) and Randy (?)

jcush
5/23/2015

"Great experience, Dylan was great to work with"

I recently bought a used Honda pilot from Tracy Honda. I worked with Dylan and was very happy with their service and the vehicle. Additional work had to be done on the car but I live 1 hour away so Dylan sent someone to come pick up the car and gave me a loaner; it was convenient and everyone I spoke to was very nice. Dylan was professional, trustworthy, and kind. Also, i really appreciated that Dylan was very responsive to me after the car was sold in order to ensure I was satisfied with my purchase. I highly recommend buying a car from Tracy Honda!

Dylan and Frank

nedthomas
5/10/2015

"Best Inventory and Friendly Service"

We received excellent service at Tracy Honda and highly recommend this dealership to other customers. We were looking to replace our Honda Odyssey and had visited six different dealerships in the Bay Area before driving out to Tracy Honda, and our experience was well worth the extra travel time. We were pleasantly surprised by the large inventory of vehicles, and the salesperson who greeted us (Far Turangan) was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. While the final price for the vehicle was a little more than we wanted to pay, we were happy to get the kind of vehicle we wanted. Overall, we had a very positive experience. Todd in the Finance Department was also very helpful.

Far Turangan, Todd Suender

tcharmon
5/08/2015

"New Car"

Bought a new car last night.. no pressure just good info. easy to deal with. Sales staff was very knowledgeable about the car and got me in the correct car for what I was looking for in a car. He didn't try to oversale the product.

Far Turangan