Tracy Honda

3450 Auto Plaza Way,
Tracy, California 95304
Tracy Honda Info
About Tracy Honda

Serving the Tracy area for over 15 years, Tracy Honda, located at 3450 Auto Plaza Way in Tracy, CA, is your premier retailer of new and used Honda cars, certified pre-owned, and all other used car makes and models. Tracy Honda offers many automotive products and services to our Tracy, Stockton, Modesto and Livermore area customers. From quality new Hondas, to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle will likely find what they want at our auto dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of new 2010 Honda and used cars in Tracy, CA, including the Civic, Fit, Ridgeline, Accord and Pilot, making us a good choice as your Tracy, CA, Honda dealer. Looking for auto repair or auto parts in Tracy, CA? Our services include trusted Honda service and auto repair, original Honda accessories and auto parts, and car loan and lease to help for our customers. Call Tracy Honda at 877-369-7470, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 3450 Auto Plaza Way Tracy, CA 95304.

About Tracy Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

luz mateo
3/23/2015

"great place to do business "

I went in looking for accord oliver helped us out as soon as we walked in he found the perfect car for me i am very happy with this Place my boyfriend will be looking for a car soon and We will definitely go to tracy honda

oliver

ganeshpan
2/22/2015

"15 pilot"

Hello my name is Ganesh i bought a 15 pilot honda Had great experience they are realy professional and help you get a great deal i highly recommend this dealership to all my family

oliver

PeetyG
12/18/2014

"Excellent experience with Tracy Honda!"

Lets just start by saying I came out of this dealership not only with a new 2015 Honda CRV EX-L but also with a big fat SM:)E. Outstanding customer service throughout the whole experience from walking into the door and driving off the lot. I did my research already before hand about this vehicle so I knew what I wanted. Gordon Gooch the Fleet/Internet mgr helped me with the sale and got me int a new 2015 CRV at a very good price. He was very thorough with explaining everything to me and polite. Very nice guy. I was surprised when they they pulled my credit for financing and found out it was not that great. That point I was discouraged and thought I won't get a great rate. Then Frank Esparza stepped in and did a wonderful job getting me a "MAGICAL" rate, and let me tell you it was a great rate. He worked very hard to help me out. Thank you Frank! Financing then went through like a breeze (thanks Todd Suender). A few signatures here and there I was out of there a happy camper. At the end Gordon delivered my vehicle with gas filled and cleaned. I highly recommend this place if you are in search of a new vehicle. Customer service was excellent and the whole staff in there were very polite and helpful. Thank you Tracy Honda!

Gordon Gooch, Frank Esparza, Todd Suender

william.hoff.988
12/16/2014

"Fit for me!"

Loved working with Far Turangan he took the time to go over everything with us. Enjoying my new 2015 Honda Fit! Would recomend working with him.

btiwana
12/11/2014

"2015 Honda accord"

They have great customer service . Very friendly workers. They try to help you with the prices as much as they can.I had a very good experience with this dealership.

Nola Dillon
11/21/2014

"Excellent Service/Experience"

In addition togetting an oil change, I purchased some "touch-up" paint. the item was not in stock on 11/18/2014, but was ordered that day. Chad told me it might be possible for me to save a trip from Brentwood to Tracy since on occcassion by a delivery person who took Honda Parts to auto repair shops in Brentwood. Fortunately for me on 11/2014 a delivery was made to Brentwood including my paint. I didn't neeed to drive 25 miles back to Tracy to getmy paint.! THANKS, Tracy Honda for your Outstanding Customer Service,QualityWork , and very pleasant experiences with your dealership. Sincerely, Rex G. Dillon

CHAD/All staff

renaye.harvey
11/13/2014

"2014 Honda accord"

very accommodating and patient. worked with me so I could have the car of my choice. Repainted the bumper when I noticed a scratch on it a couple of days after I took it home, no questions asked.

Tom

adama1adam2
10/23/2014

"Best car buying experience thus far"

I was very impressed with the while experience at Tracy Honda. Special thanks to Far, my sales consultant. He made it a breeze and I felt absolutely no pressure the whole way through. Thanks again.

Co198288
8/14/2014

"Sales"

Far Turangan was awesome I found and left with the car I wanted . Far was easy to work with made my experience personable and memorable I would recommend this business

VinceA
8/07/2014

"Very Friendly and not pushy , enjoyable "

I came all the way from Clovis , Calif. near Fresno to check out the 2014 -Honda Accords -- The friendly staff and my salesman James Herren was a great experience . I hate shopping around for a new car and Mr. James Herren made it very enjoyable and I felt comfortable with his professional manner . The price was unbeatable here in THE FRESNO AREA,. Thus my reason for traveling so far to check out the possibility of a place to buy another new Honda Accord . To make it short : I love my New Honda Accord and the trip was well worth the effort . My hat is off to Tracy Honda and James Herren . Give them a try is all I can say !

James Herren