Tracy Honda

3450 Auto Plaza Way,
Tracy, California 95304
Tracy Honda Info
About Tracy Honda

Serving the Tracy area for over 15 years, Tracy Honda, located at 3450 Auto Plaza Way in Tracy, CA, is your premier retailer of new and used Honda cars, certified pre-owned, and all other used car makes and models. Tracy Honda offers many automotive products and services to our Tracy, Stockton, Modesto and Livermore area customers. From quality new Hondas, to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle will likely find what they want at our auto dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of new 2010 Honda and used cars in Tracy, CA, including the Civic, Fit, Ridgeline, Accord and Pilot, making us a good choice as your Tracy, CA, Honda dealer. Looking for auto repair or auto parts in Tracy, CA? Our services include trusted Honda service and auto repair, original Honda accessories and auto parts, and car loan and lease to help for our customers. Call Tracy Honda at 877-369-7470, or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 3450 Auto Plaza Way Tracy, CA 95304.

About Tracy Honda

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

nedthomas
5/10/2015

"Best Inventory and Friendly Service"

We received excellent service at Tracy Honda and highly recommend this dealership to other customers. We were looking to replace our Honda Odyssey and had visited six different dealerships in the Bay Area before driving out to Tracy Honda, and our experience was well worth the extra travel time. We were pleasantly surprised by the large inventory of vehicles, and the salesperson who greeted us (Far Turangan) was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. While the final price for the vehicle was a little more than we wanted to pay, we were happy to get the kind of vehicle we wanted. Overall, we had a very positive experience. Todd in the Finance Department was also very helpful.

Far Turangan, Todd Suender

tcharmon
5/08/2015

"New Car"

Bought a new car last night.. no pressure just good info. easy to deal with. Sales staff was very knowledgeable about the car and got me in the correct car for what I was looking for in a car. He didn't try to oversale the product.

Far Turangan

Mguzman15
4/11/2015

"Amazing customer service"

I came here to buy my first car I had an amazing experience they were all so helpful. Great service I would really recommend Tracy honda for any Honda buyers,

Frank Esparza

Kevin
4/09/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Great Experience! I would recommend my family and friends to visit here in Tracy Honda. Excellent service! Randy Yuson knows what he's doing and very patient.

Randy Yuson

Cynth
4/01/2015

"Very much excited!!!"

He's very friendly and helpful!! I do recommend him to my friends and family to come here in Tracy Honda... Very much happy with the service!

Randy Yuson

Salsa lady
3/31/2015

"Great sales person at Tracy Honda!"

I bought my 2015 Honda Accord yesterday and I had a great experience. Randy our sales person was very knowledgable and patient. My husband and I test drove a few cars and never felt rushed. Randy helped us decide on the perfect car for us.

Randy Y.

luz mateo
3/23/2015

"great place to do business "

I went in looking for accord oliver helped us out as soon as we walked in he found the perfect car for me i am very happy with this Place my boyfriend will be looking for a car soon and We will definitely go to tracy honda

oliver

ganeshpan
2/22/2015

"15 pilot"

Hello my name is Ganesh i bought a 15 pilot honda Had great experience they are realy professional and help you get a great deal i highly recommend this dealership to all my family

oliver

PeetyG
12/18/2014

"Excellent experience with Tracy Honda!"

Lets just start by saying I came out of this dealership not only with a new 2015 Honda CRV EX-L but also with a big fat SM:)E. Outstanding customer service throughout the whole experience from walking into the door and driving off the lot. I did my research already before hand about this vehicle so I knew what I wanted. Gordon Gooch the Fleet/Internet mgr helped me with the sale and got me int a new 2015 CRV at a very good price. He was very thorough with explaining everything to me and polite. Very nice guy. I was surprised when they they pulled my credit for financing and found out it was not that great. That point I was discouraged and thought I won't get a great rate. Then Frank Esparza stepped in and did a wonderful job getting me a "MAGICAL" rate, and let me tell you it was a great rate. He worked very hard to help me out. Thank you Frank! Financing then went through like a breeze (thanks Todd Suender). A few signatures here and there I was out of there a happy camper. At the end Gordon delivered my vehicle with gas filled and cleaned. I highly recommend this place if you are in search of a new vehicle. Customer service was excellent and the whole staff in there were very polite and helpful. Thank you Tracy Honda!

Gordon Gooch, Frank Esparza, Todd Suender

william.hoff.988
12/16/2014

"Fit for me!"

Loved working with Far Turangan he took the time to go over everything with us. Enjoying my new 2015 Honda Fit! Would recomend working with him.

Far Turangan