Transitowne Resale Center of Amherst

Pellegrino Auto Sales

rdiaz716
8/19/2016

"Bad experience "

Got 2005 VW Passat on on 7/13/16, that very evening while with my dealer the strut messes up, and progressively got worst through out the night.They wouldn't do anything for it the very next day! Nelson the "Manager said what do i expect for a 11 year old. I expect for a $7000 car not to need something fix the very next day. This wasn't going to be the last car i bought in my life and may be the last car i buy from them. They give me a $400 quote to fix and this is with me getting the parts at cost???? I had the car checked out by Empire Auto Werkes, and it will be $270. This just shows that something isn't right! More or less i am not getting what i was explained. Today is Sunday 7/17/16 and my check engine light is on and my muffler has a hole in it, and is making it very loud. I intend to go tomorrow, but i just feel they will not do anything for me at this point and it has not even been a week yet. I have big regrets going here so far. If anything changes i will be more then happy to change my review. CAN I AT LEAST DRIVE AROUND THE BLOCK A COUPLE OF TIMES BEFORE THE CAR STARTS TO BREAK? Since this last review. I had a gas leak and continuous check engine lights and epc light. Every time I have brought the car into this location I do not get any sort of paper. The gas leak was fixed, but check this out. The car was inspected by awesome motors and they sent the car back to awesome motors to be fix???????. Since when does a dealership does not inspect their own cars before they leave the facility to a new customer ( no paper work on this and was told to go to awesome motors to get the paper work. but I bought the car at transit towne). I have asked multiple times for the EPC codes to be checked but haven't and not paperwork every time I have gone in and out. I just think this is because they want this car to make it pass the 30 days lemon law warranty and there is no proof I have been in there without paper work. I had this EPC code checked by empire auto werkes and found to be that it is a crank sensor and still has a evape leak pending. What a nightmare of a car and I'm the bad guy cause I chose this car??????

Team

isis2178
7/14/2006

"My husband and I went into the dealership to buy a new..."

My husband and I went into the dealership to buy a new TrailBlazer. The salesman was friendly, helpful, and did everything to get us what we wanted. We couldn't get the color we wanted, but they were able to give us a few upgrades at no cost. And just recently Leslie was able to help us work out an issue with the title from our trade in. Customer service is top notch in this sales department. We will never buy a car from anyone else.

Leslie

justbeinghonest
10/31/2005

"I tried getting a deal, and wanted a specific car, but..."

I tried getting a deal, and wanted a specific car, but the sales manager tried to have me take a color I didn't want, then assumed I wanted an expensive aftermarket sunroof, which I didn't want. I see what they mean by car dealers trying to get all they can. I thought this place was different, not so - infact - I ended up buying a Japanese brand and i am glad I did - Chevy's depreciate horribly.

Manager named John

legalplans
12/27/2004

"I initially submitted an internet Request online and..."

I initially submitted an internet Request online and received great follow up by the Internet Sales Manager over there. The price never changed and was under invoice, plus I got rebates and a great payment doing a SmartBuy. Although the dealer did not have exactly what I wanted, to my surprise they located it for me, and I was very happy. I love my 2005 Malibu and think everyone should avoid the big Ego dealers in and near Buffalo and give these guys a shot.

Chris, Internet Sales Manager