Turnpike Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Service Center

3606 Hwy 10 East, Miami, OK 74354

3 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"Had Truck Serviced at Turnpike numerous times,, No..."

Swenson77
2/6/2014 10:50:26 AM

Billy Weaver

My Review Of Turnpike Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

Had Truck Serviced at Turnpike numerous times,, No Problems what so ever,, Good work,, on time,, came out clean,, The only Concern is leaving keys in vehicle when finished & leaving vehicle unlocked !!!!!.. I prefure to be Handed the keys when vehicle is finished by the person being paid for services rendered... Much safer that way

Twitter
"It's interesting how one's opinion can change. I wrote..."

HemiDodge
6/21/2012 12:56:00 AM

Service Department

3.4

My Review Of Turnpike Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

It's interesting how one's opinion can change. I wrote the review about my Dakota. Now, I'm not very happy with Turnpike Chrysler about the issue with my other truck. I have a 2008 Dodge Ram 4x4, 5.7 HEMI. I called a few days ago and checked on the cost of a transmission service. The cost ($170.00) was acceptable, and I scheduled this service. I also had the check engine light going on and off. I took the truck to O'Reilly's, and discovered I had a bad oxygen sensor. While at Turnpike, I asked them to check out the problem with the O2 sensor. I got a call a while later, and was told I had 2 bad oxygen sensors, and the computer needed an upgrade. They gave a price. Thinking this included the cost of the transmission service, I said go ahead and do it. Then I went to pick up my truck, and the bill was almost $500.00. I was given a price of $285.00 on the phone. Apparently, this number was for the replacement of the 2 oxygen sensors and the computer upgrade. I balked at this number, and questioned it. That's when I was told the price given did not include the original $170.00 for the transmission service. I am extremely unhappy about this, as I certainly was not counting on spending this amount of money. I'm not a wealthy person, and this almost wiped me out. I hope I have no other emergencies for a long while, since thanks to this bait and switch, I certainly can't afford it.

I can't knock their service, as they do excellent work. My truck runs great. I just wish they had taken the time to let me know the ENTIRE amount before I agreed to the work.

Twitter
"I own a 1994 Dodge Dakota SLT Club Cab pickup. I began..."

HemiDodge
2/23/2012 11:09:14 PM

Service Department

My Review Of Turnpike Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

I own a 1994 Dodge Dakota SLT Club Cab pickup. I began having transmission problems, and decided to take it to Turnpike to see if they could diagnose the problem. They ran it through a series of tests, at no cost to me, and determined I had a bad clutch pack. We discussed the price for a complete transmission rebuild, and then scheduled it for service. It only took a few days to get my truck back. It did great for a day or two, then it acted up again. It went back to Turnpike, and they gladly got back into it. This time it was a bad torque converter, which they replaced at no cost, since it was under warranty. This took another few days. I got my truck back again, and the transmission operates flawlessly. They also discovered an issue with my cooling fan, and fixed that, as well as the transmission cooler lines. They juggled the cost of labor, and even "ate" some of it, to get the price to come out to what we had agreed on. With service like this, when it comes time to buy my new Dodge Challenger I want, I am definitely going to Turnpike Chrysler/Dodge.

Turnpike Chrysler Dodge Jeep - Service Center