Tyson Motor Corporation

Lindsay Lewis

Steve Klimara, Finance Manager, Tyson Motor Corporation

"Best Jeep Dealer!"

- Digs163

I had a Jeep Cherokee but wanted to trade it in for a Patriot. DuPage Chrysler Dodge and Jeep had contacted me, so I went there and at first things were going good until financing became an issue. They didnt try to get me what I needed and then the sales person got real cold. He wouldn't even help us find my car after they looked at it for the trade in. So we left. We decided to just pop in to the dealership I bought my Cherokee. This where I met salesman Rex. Super friendly guy. He listened to what I was looking for and what my situation was. He also answered my friend's questions regarding the Renegade. Once we got down to the financing and things got tough, Rex didnt give up. He spoke with Aaron, the manager and they both worked hard to find a deal that would work. They pulled out all the stops, didn't give up and were so incredibly NICE through the whole thing!!!! They got me into the Patriot I wanted at the payment I needed. I will never shop anywhere else for a Jeep. Oh, and my friend who asked about the Renegade, yep, she bought it from them. What a great experience we had at Tyson Motors!

Rex Smiley
Travis Robertson
Aaron Lang

"Conquest Sale"

- Happy Wife

Switched from another manufacturer because they didn't have the size SUV that I wanted. Purchased my first Jeep. Bob Adams was the sales person that took care of us. He did everything right. Could not have been a better experience when purchasing a new vehicle. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Bob Adams
Aaron Lang
Jim Whitgrove

May 23, 2017

"My Car Buying Experience"

- Matthew R McCray

It was great car buying experience. The staff at Tyson Motor is very great and made car buying a fun experience for my family and I.

Larry Holcombe