Tyson Motor Corporation

Tyson Motor Corporation
Call
Tyson Motor Corporation Info
About Tyson Motor Corporation

Tyson Motor is your dealership for Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Trucks. Our Parts & Service departments have extended and Saturday hours for your convenience. We have a large inventory of both new and pre-driven vehicles for you to choose from. Stop in and see us!

About Tyson Motor Corporation

"Great customer service, helpful, knowledgable"

I went to Tyson for help due to financial changes in my life and they worked so hard to help me find a solution that worked best for me. I, personally, have experience in customer service and understand the importance of it and WOW did Tyson go above and beyond with that. So friendly and hard working! This is why my family and I have been going to Tyson for over several years now!

"Tim Slattery"

Tim Slattery is about as good as a dealer to work with that I have ever come across in buying a car. I worked my deal on line with Tim. Not only did I get a very good price on my Jeep Patriot, he didnt go around and around before giving me that price. I have worked with other dealers on line and they could take a while before giving a price or getting to a good buy price. Tim was quick in getting back to me each time I had a question. I asked Tim that before I come in that all the paper work was ready to go, he had it ready and we were in and out of the dealership quickly. I asked him to let me know prior to going in what my financing would be, and he notified me of that prior to getting into the dealership to sign. No hidden cost or bad surprises, he was upfront, patient, very friendly and most important to all of us car buyers.... worked a great deal for me.

"Excellent auto shopping experience"

I have purchased five (5) new Jeeps, one used Jeep, and a used Dodge Stratus from Tysons, and will return if I need another. Salesmen are good, service is good though Jeeps don't break.

"Go see Rex "

Rex at tyson is awesome! hes the best cars salesman i have ever dealt with. Go to tyson and ask for Rex. he actually caes about his job.

Rex Smiley

"new car purchase"

We were met at the door and immediately made welcome. were interested in Journey, but once salesman was aware that we had a monthly cost to meet for budget, suggested the Grand Caravan. After test drive, we agreed that it would suit our needs as well or better than the Journey. Every possible rebate or special offer was offered to make our monthly payment manageable.

"best salesperson"

Chad Parker was an excellent representative and was able to accommodate all our concerns. He was very understanding in our needs and made the purchase of the new vehicle happen without stress.

"Very friendly and helps in every possible way"

Walked in just to look and we were sold by the salesman and his knowledge of what we were looking for, helped us in every possible way to get exactly what we were looking for and the finance department is also out of this world,.I would send anyone I know to this dealer ship and recommend they buy are car here. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK TYSON

Jerry Campione

"Great experience"

Came to Tyson just to browse and was not pressured like most places.. Ended up purchasing a vehicle and I can say the whole experience was fast and I got a GREAT deal!! I would recommend this place to anyone!! Thanks guys.

Aaron and Brian

"Great customer service with great deal"

I was very satisfied with my purchase and the customer service Mike provided me. All the facts he presented and his help with programming my new car made my purchase very easy. I will definitely recommend Mike Murray (sales), Bryan (Finance) and Tyson Motors.

Mike Murray (sales); Brian (Finance)

"Dealer rater"

Excellent service and great price. Thank you for the new mini van. I love it! Tyson has such a great atmosphere and seems like a great place to be!

Rex Smiley