Tyson Motor Corporation

1 SW Frontage Rd,
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
Tyson Motor Corporation Info
About Tyson Motor Corporation

Tyson Motor is your dealership for Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Trucks. Our Parts & Service departments have extended and Saturday hours for your convenience. We have a large inventory of both new and pre-driven vehicles for you to choose from. Stop in and see us!

About Tyson Motor Corporation

• Indoor Customer Parking
renee107
6/24/2015

"A great experience"

We went in to test drive and possibly purchase a vehicle. We did the test drive and bought the car the same night. Our salesperson Tim Slattery was very personable and explained a lot about the car. JP helped us through the loan process and was so nice. Even the sales manager Anthony Marzullo introduced himself. I really like Tyson Motors, and would not only buy again from them, but would also refer friends and family.

ejeep15
6/17/2015

"Jeep Patriot 2015"

My experience at this dealership was great Tim was a friendly person and he helped me a lot and told me a lot about the car and everything what I needed to know I had a good experience there I would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

momofbuyer
6/16/2015

"Awesome - Matt W."

My daughter just bought her first new car from Matt W. at Tyson. Her experience was most definitely a positive one. She knew what she wanted and Matt helped her find the right Jeep. I was there only for support...she wanted to do this all on her own. Matt made it easy and made her feel comfortable. Tyson negotiated with her and gave her a great deal. She is thrilled with her new Jeep and was not frustrated at all. Bob from finance explained everything to her and answered all her questions. We have bought trucks from Tyson before and this was by far the easiest and smoothest sale so far. When my husband is ready for a new truck he will be seeing Matt. Thanks Matt and team for a great experience.

my chally
6/15/2015

"Great Price & Great Service from JR"

I found the vehicle I was looking for at Tyson. Established the options, resolved the great price through my email. Did not need to haggle or go to the dealership to work the pricing issue. Got the great deal and went to dealership to pick up the vehicle. This was the easiest buying I have ever had. JR was the salesman and could not have been nicer and was very concerned over any questions or needs that I had pertaining to the vehicle and the purchase. I would buy from this dealership and highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase.

Peter
6/15/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had"

We just leased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon from Tyson Motor in Shorewood, Ill. We worked with Tim Slattery. This was hands down the BEST experience I have ever had with a car dealer/salesman. Tim responded promptly off an online inquiry. We had been looking at Jeeps for a couple of weeks and had a good handle on features and cost. Tim didn't waste our time. We struck a deal in principal over the phone that day but they did not have the exact car we wanted in stock. Tim tracked it down through another dealer out of state and we gave him a deposit knowing it would take a few days to get the car. From there EVERYTHING went EXACTLY as Tim said it was going to go. Communication was great, follow up was great. He updated us on the status of the delivery and sent us photos of the car when it arrived. We picked the truck up a couple of days later, and we love it. There is a Jeep dealer 5 minutes from our house and another less than 20 minutes away. We drove over an hour to get this car because 1) we got a great deal and 2) Tim worked his butt off. This was a new-school experience and I mean that in the best possible way. It felt like Tim was actually working for US and not for the dealer. If you need a Jeep and you are anywhere in the Chicago area, I would recommend Tyson and Tim Slattery all day long.

Christina Q.

"JR was Great!"

I was referred to Tyson Motors by a friend that just bought a 2015 Wrangler Sport. Before I came in to the dealership I spoke with JR and he did everything possible to get me where I wanted to be from my payment, to the trade-in, to the exact Wrangler I wanted! When I came in to get the vehicle I wasn't there too long, and it went smoothly! Bob Drier was great as well, went very smooth as well. They were awesome, I won't go to any other dealership!

Bob W
6/12/2015

"Great people to work with! "

I drove 5 hours to purchase my car here. These guys are top of the heap. Everyone for the Managers Jim, Aaron, Anthony and Tim. The sales guys were great. Matt Weikel was really great to work with

Amanda M
6/12/2015

"Great Experiences"

I bought a car from Matt Weikel. He was absolutely amazing. He was friendly and got me exactly what I wanted. My husband then bought a car from him because he saw what a positive experience I had. The dealership does not play number games and genuinely wants you to walk away with the car you want. I would definitely recommend this dealership to other people.

jp1234
6/09/2015

"Tim G."

Tim Giacomi. Is an extremely knowledgeable salesman. He holds great customer service and a professional, comfortable attitude. Aaron Lang. Is a great business man with patients. You two are great and look forward to doing business again in the future.

dncnbug817
6/08/2015

"Miracle Workers"

My year-old car had ongoing issues which made it unsafe to drive (stalling randomly and not coming back on leaving me stranded in the middle of intersections and such). Even though I was freaking out a bit at first (I was really frustrated with my car) everyone at Tyson Motors (particularly Matt) helped work an amazing deal for me to get me into something new. It really was magical, what they did. Thank you Tyson, once again, you deserve a cookie ;)

Reviews of Bob Drier