Tyson Motor Corporation

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Tyson Motor Corporation

Tyson Motor Corporation Info
About Tyson Motor Corporation

Tyson Motor is your dealership for Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Trucks. Our Parts & Service departments have extended and Saturday hours for your convenience. We have a large inventory of both new and pre-driven vehicles for you to choose from. Stop in and see us!

About Tyson Motor Corporation

dsaxline
2/05/2015

"Helpful"

I communicated with JR in regards to a vehicle and had a great experience. JR answered all of my questions promptly and got me every piece of information I asked for. New photos were taken of the vehicle and it was placed in an area where snow wouldnt accumulate. JR even went as far to placing a hold sign in the window of the vehicle when I couldn't make it in due to snow and work. It was above and beyond service. If only more dealerships had employees that cared about the customer! I recommend working with JR!

JR Neilis

JL
1/26/2015

"I am giving them a second chance"

In December I had my car in for service, it was unsatisfactory, then had to return the vehicle a second time, In January, I had another vehicle in, we had issues, I am giving them a third chance to rectify the issue before completing this review.

Althomas
1/23/2015

"Recall Service Work"

I had some recall work done on my Cherokee Laredo. My service rep was excellent and very attentive. He delivered on what was promised! I was very pleased with the service and timeliness. I was concerned they would not be able to get the work done when promised since the recall took 5 months to get parts. I understand this is not the fault of the dealership but Chrysler/Jeep. My brakes went out the week before scheduled service and they paid to tow it in and got the work done. Thanks for a nice experience.

Service Rep - Rico?

cpwboarder
1/17/2015

"Happy to drive away in a new car"

My wife and I recently visited the dealership because our 08 Honda was starting to develop expensive problems. My wife is a road warrior that puts on heavy miles so we need a car we can depend on. After talking with Tim Slattery and explaining our needs, he had the perfect solution. We looked at a 15 Cherokee Sport and immediately fell in love. This one in particular fit our needs because the 4 cylinder engine paired with a 9 speed transmission gets surprisingly good mileage while the 4x4 capabilities and cold weather package ensure she will arrive to all of her destinations safely and comfortably, regardless of season. We could not be happier with our decision. The entire process was smooth and Tim made sure to explain every step of the way. I was also pleased with the trade in value seeing as some dealerships would only offer $500 for an 08 with 150k miles. We were happiest with the interaction with the salesman. He was not pushy or trying to force a sale. He listened to our questions and concerns and gave us solutions to our problems. We will definitely be back to see Tim.

Tim Slattery

Slack
1/14/2015

"Honda to a jeep "

From the first handshake to the last Chuck was all around great to work with. With making 4 different trips to the dealer I never felt pressured or pushed to buy a car. Chuck understood all of the circumstances and worked patiently with me. Working with Bob the finance person was also a breeze. I am now the proud owner of a 2015 Jeep Wrangler unlimited.

RedSRT
1/12/2015

"Recurring problem with Jeep SRT"

My Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT has burned up a fan belt 3 years in a row, always on the first really cold night of the new year (January 2013, January 2014 and now January 2015). The service manager and the crew at Tyson have been very good about resolving this problem, and treated the most recent occurrence as a warranty issue (no deductible on my extended warranty). Whenever I have a problem (not that often) I always have my vehicle towed to Tyson, rather than to the nearest dealer, because I trust these people and know that they will give me a fair shake! Whenever it is time to buy a new car, they will be at the top of my list.

Ryan in service

Jim T
1/11/2015

"Definitely worth the drive!"

For over 2 years I was looking for a great deal on a used Challenger SRT8 and just couldn't find the right car at the right price. My search ended at Tyson Motorworks! They had a super low mile car at a very reasonable price. Micah Neely , my salesman, did a wonderful job and got me a great deal on the 2010 SRT8 that I had come out to see. Aron Lang approved the deal and it was up to Bob Dreier in finance to finish it off. These three men made buying my dream car a reality. Thank you Tyson Motorworks.... Definitely worth a tank of gas to get there!

Micah Neely , Aaron Lang , Bob Dreier

John C
1/10/2015

"Horrible Service! Beware"

I bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee for my wife in July of 2014 and went back to buy a Ram pickup for myself and was told I was trying to steal their truck because of my offer?! He then raised his voice and was being very disrespectful saying I was a waste of time, even though I bought a Jeep from him months before. I ended up going to JACK PHELAN DODGE and they were awesome!! If you want to be disrespected go to TYSON!

John C responded to this review

January 23, 2015

I came there with intentions to buy a truck. Your sales manager told me the numbers were off and I was trying to steal the truck. Jim, also off on the deal I intended on getting. It just shows how much you know as a general manager, very unorganized!!! I never said I was coming back with my wife, which is the whole point of me leaving! I told my salesman he was a good guy but the management team needed a huge makeover. If I didn't intend on buying a truck, I wouldn't of bought my Ram truck from Jack Phelan the very next day. Just face it Jim, you not only lost a customer for one transaction, but also my business for any of my future purchases!

John C responded to this review

January 23, 2015

I just had the general manager JIM hang up on me and tell me I'm a liar. I've never been more disrespected froma person that should be the most competent one!

Tyson Motor Corporation responded to this review

January 23, 2015

We appreciate your prior purchase of your Jeep from Tyson, and making the effort to purchase from Tyson again. The day that you were in our showroom trying to purchase a new Ram, we asked you how you would like to purchase a new Ram from us, because you were our previous customer, we wanted to make it an easy process. Your response was "keep my payment the same". Being that you were our previous customer, we said ok, if that's what earns your business, we will do it. At that point you wouldn't make a deal and gave us every reason why you wouldn't do your offer. You left and said you would be back with your wife. Within 10 minutes of leaving Tyson, you called and said you weren't coming back. We were willing to make your deal. Thank you for the opportunity to sell you a Ram truck. Jim Kinney General Manager

rfugett86
12/06/2014

"Thanks!"

Love my new car! The staff was very friendly and willing to help my find the right car that fit my needs. Thanks again for all of your help!

Churck Marsh

Salvadorayala
12/02/2014

"Excellent service"

Quick service and very polite personal. Very honest employees. I really recommend the dealer, and when I am ready to buy another car, I will buy it from Tyson Motors.

Shanon