Tyson Motor Corporation

1 SW Frontage Rd,
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
Tyson Motor Corporation Info
About Tyson Motor Corporation

Tyson Motor is your dealership for Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Trucks. Our Parts & Service departments have extended and Saturday hours for your convenience. We have a large inventory of both new and pre-driven vehicles for you to choose from. Stop in and see us!

About Tyson Motor Corporation

• Indoor Customer Parking
PJ
4/10/2016

"Very Professional"

My salesman (Tim Giacomi) was very courteous and informative. He found me the exact truck I wanted at a great price. I'm very happy with my purchase and I would definitely do business with Tyson again.

Jeepster
4/04/2016

"Excellant"

Very professional-thorough-covered all the bases-had a large selection to choose from-very responsive to all questions-returned phone call in a timely manner

Mad Dog
3/28/2016

"Nice People to Deal With"

good people to deal with ~ willing to negotiate! knowledgeable sales person (Rex Smiley) on test drive ~ unbelievable technology in car! got more than we were looking for in this beautiful red sporty 2016 Charger R/T Scat Pack!

Satisfied2016
3/28/2016

"Pleasant experience 2015 Jeep Cherokee"

Bill was very helpful in finding the vehicle I was looking for at the price I wanted. He offered to spend as much time as I needed to learn all the features this vehicle had to offer, and seemed genuinely concerned that I was happy with my purchase. I would recommend Bill and the team at Tyson to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Tim King

EJC99
3/27/2016

"Happiness is my new Wrangler!"

I recently bought my second Jeep from Tyson and am pleased with the whole experience. Tim G. was fantastic and my wait time to drive off in my new Wrangler was minimal.

KennedyG24
3/25/2016

" Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable! "

I am related to the Rizza's and have pretty much purchased all of my vehicles from them most of my life however, I always felt like I was getting the short end of the deal so I decided to try out Tyson motors Tim was very friendly and worked with me to give me the best possible deal on my trade-in. Not only that, but he and Jim Kinney work tirelessly all day and night to find me the perfect vehicle and got it done just so I can come in the next morning and sign the papers and drive out! He was quick in how he handled everything and ensured that I left the dealership extremely happy ! I also have to think Brian in finance for a very Quick and friendly experience I will definitely recommend to him and just dealership to all of my family and friends and I will definitely never go back to Rizza again !!

Ramowner00
3/23/2016

"Awesome experience "

We walked into the dealership today just expecting to look and get an idea of what we could afford. We expected to be pressured and have salesmen bombard us. We were very pleasantly surprised from the start. Matt was receptive of our needs and helped us find exactly the right truck for us. Aaron worked with us and found financing that we were comfortable with. JP was helpful and the transaction was seamless. Overall we were extensively pleased and would recommend to family and friends in the future.

Mariclek
3/22/2016

"Do not waste your time! Very unprofessional "

This place is a joke. First off they offered me 5000 less for my trade in, then Kelly Blue Book had my truck price at. Then after the numbers did not work, they offered me $4000.00 over Kelly Blue Book. We then agreed on a price and on a truck. I signed the paper and put down $500.00 on my card to hold the vehicle that I wanted. They told me on a Thursday, that they would have the truck in on Saturday morning. I did not hear anything. Saturday I called with no answer if the truck was there or not. I then called Monday to check the status and the salesman said the truck I agreed on was sold. He stated he was looking for another one (different upgrades then we discussed). Still had not heard anything as far as when one would be in. So 6 days later the salesman calls and said they could not get the truck for what we agreed on. Then said That I had to come back in to get my $500.00 that I had put down to secure my vehicle that was not there nor could they make the deal that we had agreed on. What a joke. I would expect this from a small dealership that is not very honest, but if this is how Tyson Motor Corp. does business. Very unprofessional!!! I Hope they start doing business the right way. Good luck. Make sure to get every thing in writing. Tyson also told me the other dealerships they do trades with didn't have the truck I wanted but I went to one the next day and they had the exact vehicle and that dealership said they did do trades with Tyson. Tyson said they couldn't make the deal they agreed on.

Tyson Motor Corporation responded to this review

March 25, 2016

sir you are correct! We were not able to secure your ram truck that we made a deal on from another ram dealer, but we were willing to factory order the truck to your specifications and at the price the you agreed upon. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and our offer still stands!

Karolyn R Scott
3/19/2016

"Repeat Client"

The most personalized service of any dealership I have ever dealt with. Upgrading to the Town and Country was painless. Thank you Jim, Tim & Brian

Jeep2016
3/16/2016

""EXCEPTIONAL TEAM!""

Once again Tyson Motor Corporation has exceeded our expectations. I have been a devoted customer since 2008. I have bought & serviced my vehicles there & only there. Starting from the Sales people, to Management to the service they are truly informative, punctual & very professional. My salesman, Bob Adams, very nice and pleasant gentleman, asked us what were we looking for in a vehicle, and what price range did we feel comfortable at? He showed my husband and several cars, never hesitated in running back and fourth to get the keys for each vehicle. He gave us good advice and explained about the options we did want. Once we decided we sat down, negotiated back and fourth with the Sales Manager Aaron Lang, whom I have dealt with in every negotiation with our vehicle purchases. He will make sure you will leave there driving with what you came for. He worked hard to get us the highest trade value we were looking for, and succeeded in doing so. With people like Bob Adams, Aaron Lang, and the Finance manager, Daniel K. who makes sure you understand everything you are signing, from beginning to end before walking out the door, thank you guys for making us feel like family it is no wonder why Tyson Motor Corporation is always highly rated, and why we keep coming back. Mr. Bob Adams, Aaron Lang, and Daniel K. THANK YOU so much for making it all possible and making it a very pleasant experience. Well Done Tyson Motor Credit, for such a great team! With people as such we will continue coming back. Loving our 2016 Jeep Cherokee Laredo!! Thank you!

Daniel Koste Finance Manager