Tyson Motor Corporation

1 SW Frontage Rd,
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
Tyson Motor Corporation Info
About Tyson Motor Corporation

Tyson Motor is your dealership for Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Trucks. Our Parts & Service departments have extended and Saturday hours for your convenience. We have a large inventory of both new and pre-driven vehicles for you to choose from. Stop in and see us!

About Tyson Motor Corporation

• Indoor Customer Parking
brownecg
7/03/2015

"Very impressive service"

I had talked to the salesman, Matt Weikel, two or three months ago about replacing my 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan, and at that time he thought that the options that I wanted would require a special order from the factory. I returned to the dealership yesterday (on very short notice), to inquire about placing an order. it Matt checked their inventory, and said that they had a Town & Country with all of the features that I had wanted (plus a few more that I hadn't required, but liked), that he could sell me for somewhat less than the Grand Caravan that we had considered ordering. After inspecting the minivan and the deal that I was offered, I decided to purchase it, and was able to complete the transaction and drive out with the new van within a couple of hours of entering the dealership. I was very pleased with the service offered by Matt, and also with the assistance of the dealer's business manager in completing the transaction, giving me a full explanation of all of the details.

Cannot read Finance person' signature

frc54
6/29/2015

"What Service???"

I bought my 2015 200S on a Saturday in August, 2014. Five [5] hours after I took possession, the air bag idiot light went on causing me to bring the car in that very next Monday morning for which I had to wait two [2] more days for them to get parts for the repair. Within the next month, the driver side front tire had a blow out--not the dealer's fault--that cost me over $200 to replace. Not off to a good start. When it came time for my first oil change, their "Express Lane" signage showed a 3-1/2 hour wait the first time I tried, and in the same week I attempted to get my oil changed again, and their "Express Lane" sign said it was a 2 hour wait. It wasn't even a weekend. Still haven't heard from MY sales guy since I purchased the vehicle. If he's not there any longer, you would think SOMEONE would have made one phone call to see if things were okay since I bought this car. I also made an inquiry about the Takata air bag issue to the service department, and they could not verify that this vehicle was or was not equipped with this product. Great service!?

mel2333
6/26/2015

"great customer service. "

great customer service. my salesman Tim was awesome. i went in the morning and he got up and introduced himself and we got it done the same day. he helped me a lot and told me a lot about the car and everything what I needed to know inside and out. love my Jeep

renee107
6/24/2015

"A great experience"

We went in to test drive and possibly purchase a vehicle. We did the test drive and bought the car the same night. Our salesperson Tim Slattery was very personable and explained a lot about the car. JP helped us through the loan process and was so nice. Even the sales manager Anthony Marzullo introduced himself. I really like Tyson Motors, and would not only buy again from them, but would also refer friends and family.

ejeep15
6/17/2015

"Jeep Patriot 2015"

My experience at this dealership was great Tim was a friendly person and he helped me a lot and told me a lot about the car and everything what I needed to know I had a good experience there I would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

momofbuyer
6/16/2015

"Awesome - Matt W."

My daughter just bought her first new car from Matt W. at Tyson. Her experience was most definitely a positive one. She knew what she wanted and Matt helped her find the right Jeep. I was there only for support...she wanted to do this all on her own. Matt made it easy and made her feel comfortable. Tyson negotiated with her and gave her a great deal. She is thrilled with her new Jeep and was not frustrated at all. Bob from finance explained everything to her and answered all her questions. We have bought trucks from Tyson before and this was by far the easiest and smoothest sale so far. When my husband is ready for a new truck he will be seeing Matt. Thanks Matt and team for a great experience.

my chally
6/15/2015

"Great Price & Great Service from JR"

I found the vehicle I was looking for at Tyson. Established the options, resolved the great price through my email. Did not need to haggle or go to the dealership to work the pricing issue. Got the great deal and went to dealership to pick up the vehicle. This was the easiest buying I have ever had. JR was the salesman and could not have been nicer and was very concerned over any questions or needs that I had pertaining to the vehicle and the purchase. I would buy from this dealership and highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase.

Peter
6/15/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience I've Ever Had"

We just leased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon from Tyson Motor in Shorewood, Ill. We worked with Tim Slattery. This was hands down the BEST experience I have ever had with a car dealer/salesman. Tim responded promptly off an online inquiry. We had been looking at Jeeps for a couple of weeks and had a good handle on features and cost. Tim didn't waste our time. We struck a deal in principal over the phone that day but they did not have the exact car we wanted in stock. Tim tracked it down through another dealer out of state and we gave him a deposit knowing it would take a few days to get the car. From there EVERYTHING went EXACTLY as Tim said it was going to go. Communication was great, follow up was great. He updated us on the status of the delivery and sent us photos of the car when it arrived. We picked the truck up a couple of days later, and we love it. There is a Jeep dealer 5 minutes from our house and another less than 20 minutes away. We drove over an hour to get this car because 1) we got a great deal and 2) Tim worked his butt off. This was a new-school experience and I mean that in the best possible way. It felt like Tim was actually working for US and not for the dealer. If you need a Jeep and you are anywhere in the Chicago area, I would recommend Tyson and Tim Slattery all day long.

Christina Q.

"JR was Great!"

I was referred to Tyson Motors by a friend that just bought a 2015 Wrangler Sport. Before I came in to the dealership I spoke with JR and he did everything possible to get me where I wanted to be from my payment, to the trade-in, to the exact Wrangler I wanted! When I came in to get the vehicle I wasn't there too long, and it went smoothly! Bob Drier was great as well, went very smooth as well. They were awesome, I won't go to any other dealership!

Bob W
6/12/2015

"Great people to work with! "

I drove 5 hours to purchase my car here. These guys are top of the heap. Everyone for the Managers Jim, Aaron, Anthony and Tim. The sales guys were great. Matt Weikel was really great to work with

Reviews of Bob Drier