Tyson Motor Corporation

Tyson Motor Corporation

Call
Tyson Motor Corporation Info
About Tyson Motor Corporation

Tyson Motor is your dealership for Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Trucks. Our Parts & Service departments have extended and Saturday hours for your convenience. We have a large inventory of both new and pre-driven vehicles for you to choose from. Stop in and see us!

About Tyson Motor Corporation

"Very friendly and worked with us"

Rex was extremely helpful and friendly, he managed to work to get us exactly what we wanted. I felt the all the employees were extremely helpful. It was pleasant being there and they had a set up to entertain my children while we were there for a few hours. It was a great experience and I would definitely purchase from them again and recommend them.

"Sales Associate"

Micah Neely was very knowledgeable about all the cars at the dealership. He was very nice to work with. I bought 2 cars from him in 1 week.

"New car purchase"

This dealership was very pleasant to work with. The staff was very nice, helpful and they worked out a deal we were very happy with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who was looking for a good experience in purchasing their next vehicle. Plenty of vehicles to choose from. Thanks Rex and all the staff.

"Very helpful & patient"

Friendly staff, answered all my questions and the manager took a real interest in what I was trying to accomplish!! Anthony and the staff at Tyson have earned my and my families future business!!!

"2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited"

our first new vehicle in 14 yrs. and very impressed with it. gas mileage on a trip to Branson got us 30+ mpg on the vehicle that was not supposed to get more than 27/28 mpg with a finale drive of 3.571. Tyson people were very nice and helpful and also attentive to our wants. Recommended +++

"Great customer service, helpful, knowledgable"

I went to Tyson for help due to financial changes in my life and they worked so hard to help me find a solution that worked best for me. I, personally, have experience in customer service and understand the importance of it and WOW did Tyson go above and beyond with that. So friendly and hard working! This is why my family and I have been going to Tyson for over several years now!

"Tim Slattery"

Tim Slattery is about as good as a dealer to work with that I have ever come across in buying a car. I worked my deal on line with Tim. Not only did I get a very good price on my Jeep Patriot, he didnt go around and around before giving me that price. I have worked with other dealers on line and they could take a while before giving a price or getting to a good buy price. Tim was quick in getting back to me each time I had a question. I asked Tim that before I come in that all the paper work was ready to go, he had it ready and we were in and out of the dealership quickly. I asked him to let me know prior to going in what my financing would be, and he notified me of that prior to getting into the dealership to sign. No hidden cost or bad surprises, he was upfront, patient, very friendly and most important to all of us car buyers.... worked a great deal for me.

"Excellent auto shopping experience"

I have purchased five (5) new Jeeps, one used Jeep, and a used Dodge Stratus from Tysons, and will return if I need another. Salesmen are good, service is good though Jeeps don't break.

"Go see Rex "

Rex at tyson is awesome! hes the best cars salesman i have ever dealt with. Go to tyson and ask for Rex. he actually caes about his job.

"new car purchase"

We were met at the door and immediately made welcome. were interested in Journey, but once salesman was aware that we had a monthly cost to meet for budget, suggested the Grand Caravan. After test drive, we agreed that it would suit our needs as well or better than the Journey. Every possible rebate or special offer was offered to make our monthly payment manageable.

Reviews of Larry Holcombe