Tyson Motor Corporation

1 SW Frontage Rd,
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
Tyson Motor Corporation Info
About Tyson Motor Corporation

Tyson Motor is your dealership for Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Trucks. Our Parts & Service departments have extended and Saturday hours for your convenience. We have a large inventory of both new and pre-driven vehicles for you to choose from. Stop in and see us!

About Tyson Motor Corporation

Steven Kopec
2/16/2015

"Extra Care Service"

Brought my Dodge 2014 Grand Caravan in for intermittent heater problem. Service dept (Dan Galvan) verified the problem as I drove it in without an appt. He gave me an appt. He wrote up the problem in case it wouldn'tocur again (altho it happened 3 times in the past). I brought the car for apt and Dan had arranged for a loaner so I could get going (he said this type of problem would take more than a day--and it did). It was fied in 2 days and it works better than new. I am pleasedwith this dealer and their staff. I will recommend the sales AND service department to all that need work on their Chrysler product automobiles.

Daniel Galvan

Tom Z.
2/16/2015

"The Best Jeep/ Dodge/ Chrysler dealer in the Midwest."

I have been a customer of Tyson Motors since 1984. Year after year my family has been treated with nothing more than A+ respect. From Jim K. Every one in the Service Dept. Sales people and including Parts Dept. all the way to the Cashier. They go above and beyond for ALL customers of theirs to make sure they are treated like 1st class. Thank You from this customer for LIFE...

brjr51
2/14/2015

"2015 Jeep Wrangler"

I ordered my Wrangler from Tyson through salesman Tim Slattery. No other dealer came close to price and Tim did well trying to keep me updated on the order. Very courteous and professional throughout and the actual transaction when the Wrangler was delivered went very smoothly. Bob Drier handled finance and again, very professional. No high pressure sales tactics and we were in and out of the finance office in about 15 minutes. I would definitely recommend Tyson along with Tim and Bob to anyone contemplating a Chrysler purchase.

bjs1785
2/13/2015

"Exceeded expectations in every way"

i can't say enough good things about my experience with Tyson Motors! Between sales and service my needs were met....and exceeded. When I bought my truck, Aaron Lang stated that Tyson service and support extends beyond the sale. They mean it! Anthony Marzullo in sales and Joe Prno in service are terrific to work with, and I thank them both for their efforts! I will be a repeat customer to Tyson.

Anthony Marzullo

KSmith
2/13/2015

"AMAZING A+++ STAFF!!!!"

Tony & Joe , Ryan & guys in service went above & beyond in a sticky situation for us!! Never had ANY dealership do this! Shop @Tyson!Thanks Guys!

Tony

carrver
2/07/2015

"2014 Patriot Jeep"

My sales rep got me into a 2014 Patriot Jeep and met my monthly budget. I purchased the extended warranty, already had to use it when I ran over something giving me a flat tire. I paid nothing to have it replaced, because it was covered under the warranty.

dsaxline
2/05/2015

"Helpful"

I communicated with JR in regards to a vehicle and had a great experience. JR answered all of my questions promptly and got me every piece of information I asked for. New photos were taken of the vehicle and it was placed in an area where snow wouldnt accumulate. JR even went as far to placing a hold sign in the window of the vehicle when I couldn't make it in due to snow and work. It was above and beyond service. If only more dealerships had employees that cared about the customer! I recommend working with JR!

JR Neilis

JL
1/26/2015

"I am giving them a second chance"

In December I had my car in for service, it was unsatisfactory, then had to return the vehicle a second time, In January, I had another vehicle in, we had issues, I am giving them a third chance to rectify the issue before completing this review.

Althomas
1/23/2015

"Recall Service Work"

I had some recall work done on my Cherokee Laredo. My service rep was excellent and very attentive. He delivered on what was promised! I was very pleased with the service and timeliness. I was concerned they would not be able to get the work done when promised since the recall took 5 months to get parts. I understand this is not the fault of the dealership but Chrysler/Jeep. My brakes went out the week before scheduled service and they paid to tow it in and got the work done. Thanks for a nice experience.

Service Rep - Rico?

cpwboarder
1/17/2015

"Happy to drive away in a new car"

My wife and I recently visited the dealership because our 08 Honda was starting to develop expensive problems. My wife is a road warrior that puts on heavy miles so we need a car we can depend on. After talking with Tim Slattery and explaining our needs, he had the perfect solution. We looked at a 15 Cherokee Sport and immediately fell in love. This one in particular fit our needs because the 4 cylinder engine paired with a 9 speed transmission gets surprisingly good mileage while the 4x4 capabilities and cold weather package ensure she will arrive to all of her destinations safely and comfortably, regardless of season. We could not be happier with our decision. The entire process was smooth and Tim made sure to explain every step of the way. I was also pleased with the trade in value seeing as some dealerships would only offer $500 for an 08 with 150k miles. We were happiest with the interaction with the salesman. He was not pushy or trying to force a sale. He listened to our questions and concerns and gave us solutions to our problems. We will definitely be back to see Tim.

Reviews of Joe Prno