Tyson Motor Corporation

1 SW Frontage Rd,
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
Tyson Motor Corporation Info
About Tyson Motor Corporation

Tyson Motor is your dealership for Chrysler , Dodge, Jeep, and Ram Trucks. Our Parts & Service departments have extended and Saturday hours for your convenience. We have a large inventory of both new and pre-driven vehicles for you to choose from. Stop in and see us!

About Tyson Motor Corporation

• Indoor Customer Parking
John B
3/19/2015

"2015 Jeep cherokee purchase"

It was a great buying experience. Mike Murray was very knowledgeable on the vehicle he was selling. Anthony Marzullo answered all our questions, and went out of his way to make the deal. Bob Drier was extremely respectful of our time, and very patient with answering all our questions

RonWolflick
3/08/2015

"Grand Cherokee Warranty Repairs - Resolved - Excellent Job!!"

Repeat Customer of Tyson Motors (3rd Jeep) - Excellent Sales Team and Price. Experienced a mysterious - hard to troubleshoot issue with 2013 Grand Cherokee Limited still under Warranty related to (transmission/cold weather). The issue was finally resolved through the diligent efforts by Service Advisor (Danny Galvan) and Service Manager (Joe Prno). It took a few days - as the problem was intermittent - but the Tyson Service Team didn't give up and identified and repaired the issue. Great communication along the way. Highly recommend Tyson for Service and Sales across the board. Other Dealer's need to take lessons from Tyson Motors in Shorewood !! Thanks for the great job...

Daniel Galvan

Kfencl08
3/04/2015

"Jeep purchase"

Everyone is so nice that works at Tyson motor...I felt no pressure to buy my vehicle and everyone was very friendly and accommodating to my husband and I! Overall it was a great experience.

Mike Mullens

Ruben
2/24/2015

"awesome"

I live in Chicago and it's worth the drive to get my vehicle serviced here I've tried but not very happy with their service or customer service I was trying to up sell me something I didn't need it I would never go anywhere else very satisfied :-),

franco Huver

UnhappyCusomer1Mil
2/21/2015

"They take your money and only ask for more"

I bought a 2013 Dodge Dart and it has nothing but problems since I got it. Having anything fixed that goes wrong is like pulling teeth. The latest issue I had was that while driving the entire car stopped and the dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree; "Service Transmission" on the screen. I was in the middle of driving slowly over a railroad Xing when this happened and was only a few feet from my car being stopped on the tracks. I had the car towed to the dealership to find that the main ground wire had snapped. I have had the car about two years. My service Advisor was Ryan #383. He wanted to charge me between $249 and $399 "Depending on how long it takes" not to replace the wire but to solder an extra foot to the end and drill a new hole in the car to mount it elsewhere. I brought the car to a more trustworthy place of business to find that they used a small piece of heatshrink to temporarily fix the broken wire. He did not inform me of this, what he told me was that the entire bolt had broken off and was fixed with another bolt as a "bandaid" just so they could push the car outside. It was snowing at the time and I could clearly see they drove the car outside and turned around and backed into the space, no footprints to be found. This car has had a ton of issues from the headlight sensor going out, buzzing in the stock stereo system and the constant issue of having to thaw the fuel door out everytime I need to put gas in it and the temperature is below freezing outside. EVERY TIME i have to bring the car there the customer service is absolutely terrible, I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM THEM BRAND NEW and they dont wanna fix anything on it properly if even at all. Something I have noticed about the new Darts is that they are built as cheaply as possibly and made to fall apart as quickly as they can, but the parts are EXTREMELY OVERPRICED as well fixing anything on it is made to be as difficult as possible so the labor costs can be jacked up outrageously high, everything from needing special tools to work on parts of it to things that need to come apart being secured in unrealistic ways. I would not recommend this car or dealership to anyone shy of my worst enemy.

Ryan

Saul32
2/20/2015

"Professional, knowledgeable, and AWESOME!!!"

Aaron emailed me with questions and actually listened to my requests. He also offered a way better deal than 3 other Jeep dealerships I had visited. He set me up with Bill Waytech and within 20 minutes or less they located the Wrangler I wanted. I signed for it on the spot and they had it delivered the very next day. Bill knew the answer to all my questions regarding my new Wrangler. He went over extended warranty options and other services they offer but never made be feel like I HAD to purchase anything. It was incredibly smooth and painless. I wish all dealers could be this GREAT!!

miaamos4life1

"Awesome!!!"

Mike was an amazing sales man! Extremely informal! He knew the answer to every question we asked! He was like a walking encyclopedia for the jeep wrangler! Hands down incredible!

Michael Murray

hwax

"good deal"

The price was great they got us the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted .in the wnd it all Worked out and everyone was happy

Steven Kopec
2/16/2015

"Extra Care Service"

Brought my Dodge 2014 Grand Caravan in for intermittent heater problem. Service dept (Dan Galvan) verified the problem as I drove it in without an appt. He gave me an appt. He wrote up the problem in case it wouldn'tocur again (altho it happened 3 times in the past). I brought the car for apt and Dan had arranged for a loaner so I could get going (he said this type of problem would take more than a day--and it did). It was fied in 2 days and it works better than new. I am pleasedwith this dealer and their staff. I will recommend the sales AND service department to all that need work on their Chrysler product automobiles.

Daniel Galvan

Tom Z.
2/16/2015

"The Best Jeep/ Dodge/ Chrysler dealer in the Midwest."

I have been a customer of Tyson Motors since 1984. Year after year my family has been treated with nothing more than A+ respect. From Jim K. Every one in the Service Dept. Sales people and including Parts Dept. all the way to the Cashier. They go above and beyond for ALL customers of theirs to make sure they are treated like 1st class. Thank You from this customer for LIFE...

Reviews of Bob Drier