Umansky Motor Cars

Mercedes-Benz Sales Manager

August 17, 2017

"Great experience "

- Moss

I live in California and purchased a used Car, without actually seeing it in person. Mario spent hours with me in the phone, going over the condition of the vehicle. He even sent me three different videos showing the condition and any defect he could see. I felt comfortable purchasing the car based on his assessment. The car arrived just as it was portrayed. He obviously represents the dealership but there is no doubt he cares for the customers. He is the face of the dealership from my prospective. I assume a similar culture throughout the dealership. I would definitely recommend them.

August 17, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- HEGWOOD1

From start to finish, my experience was painless. The sales agent listened to my concerns and addressed my needs. I'm very satisfied with the entire process.

Jim Smallins
Kyle Richards

August 15, 2017

"Dedicated personal assistance"

- MilwaukeeMax414

Working with Mario, I felt like I was car shopping with a trusted friend! I appreciate the transparent conversation and the down-to-earth approach. I'm confident I got the best deal - but I'm 100% sure I made a new friend.

• Indoor Customer Parking