Universal KIA Hickory Hollow

Tab Fowler

September 21, 2017

"Great ⭐️"

- BeckyTim Benson

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Ben was eager to find me what I was looking for and in my price range. They were Not pushy! I love Love Love my New 2017 Kia Forte. Thank you Ben!!

Heather Fowler

September 20, 2017

"Great"

- Ladonna12345

I had a great experience, they really worked to get me what I wanted. The car is beautiful and rides great. Sales Manger is great

Rania Tohme'

September 20, 2017

"My 2nd GREAT vehicle from Universal Kia"

- Michael R. Gilstrap

Universal Kia is an outstanding dealership. I worked with Ulysses Butler who represented the excellence of the dealership magnificently. I can also tell you the entire buying experience was pleasant, no pressure, and I felt my interests and needs were amply addressed. Further, I can also tell you their service department is an outstanding experience as well. We've used them a number of times for routine maintenance with our first Kia.

Ulysses Butler