Universal KIA Hickory Hollow

BDC
Chris Saloom, Sales, Universal KIA Hickory Hollow

Chris Saloom

May 27, 2017

"Lucky choice on the internet. "

- L King

My luck be fan when I picked Universal Kia from the internet ads because a wonderful lady named Heather called me instantly. She was so willing to help me find my car. She was so full of life and energy she made me smile so said yes I'll come in. When I got there Heather introduced me to Terence or TK as he was called. Yes another happy helpful person. I drive off in my new Kia Sportage a very happy woman.

Terence Kelley
Heather Fowler

May 27, 2017

"They listen to you, unlike some others..."

- Wodahseht

Originally I had gone to Clarksville to get my Rio, but the manager there involved himself in the deal and kept giving me run-around and trying to get me to buy something else despite my having gone in with a list of exactly what I wanted and letting them know I had my loan for it already approved. He also kept talking over me and ignoring me. I had no such issues at Universal Kia. I went in with my list of what I wanted, pointed out the exact car on the lot I'd already looked up online, and the price I was given. Hal never once tried to talk me into something else. In a bit over an hour I had the purchase agreement in my hands and the friendly banter and conversation we had while wading through the paperwork left me in a good mood.

Hal Dennison

May 21, 2017

"Great dealer"

- kthurston

This is the 4th Kia purchased from this dealer and 2nd from Shon. I choose kias for their warranty and style and quality and will continue unless they lower they're quality. Shon has given me his email address and cell number and always answers any questions I have no matter how long it has been since buying a car from him. I always recommend kia and shon whenever I come across someone looking to buy a new car.

Shon Gilbert