My Review Of University Audi:
1. They lost my car
2. They told my insurance company things that made my life a living hell, then later said "oops" and recanted that
3. They fixed the wrong part
4. The Service Manager, Philip Spagnoli, was rude and threatening
5. They sent an electrical surge through my car that fried my radio, alarm, and anything electrical. I went to pick my car up and found my radio to be completely dead. They took my car back, again, and gave me a loaner car.
6. My paperwork clearly said to return my loaner car by 8pm on monday. I have copies. At 9:30am monday Service Manager Philip Spagnoli left a rude, threatening message on my voicemail demanding the loaner car back and telling me I'd have to pay $60 for a rental car charge. I called Miles Davis and he got that sorted.
7. No apologies whatsoever for their mistakes, except from Philip in the beginning, for losing my car.
8. I get my car back and alarm malfunctioning. I drop it off. I tell Kendra to check my alarm as a result of the electrical surge. "No problem." I write on the bill I need to approve any estimates or charges first, just to cover my bases. Never hear anything until car is finished.
9. I go to pick up my car and they tell me I owe them $116 for their labor to find out what they did wrong!! I of course, refuse. Philip makes us wait 20 minutes while he kicks back on the phone. We leave, and leave my car there. I tell them to have him call me.
10. He calls and is very rude. I tell him I won't pay for these charges, I never authorized them. He says if I don't, and don't come pick up my car, he will charge me $45 a day for every day it is there. I am furious. Miles Davis is away on Christmas Holiday.
11. We go in the next day, on Christmas Eve, and pay for the car. They didn't even bother to vaccum it. Electrical still malfunctioning and gauges now flicker when power changes.
12. File with Better Business Bureau. Win.
13. Never, ever go back to University VW, tell everyone I know.
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes | No