VIP Honda

New Car Specialist

September 19, 2017

"Excellent"

- Bel bagay

I didn't want to buy a car but the way David treated me, win me over, he was so professional, nice and honest. He looked for the best way to accommodate me, which he did. Thank you very much David.

David Ogega
Other Employees : David Ogega

September 17, 2017

"Great service "

- Magda

I wasn't sure if I want to buy a Honda because I live in NY and the service center there is horrible, but the second I walked into VIP Honda I felt so welcomed and appreciated that I decided to buy Honda again. Franklin Noesi was very friendly, knowledgeable, and on top of everything. He even found the soccer game my husband was missing so he could watch it while we were waiting for our papers to be processed. Two weeks later I went back there to pick up some accessories we order and Franklin and his manager knew exactly who we were the second we walked in, and took care of us in seconds. Thank you VIP Honda you service is truelly VIP.

Franklin Noesi

September 12, 2017

"Good or treated like a woman who knows nothing about cars."

- 2

I really wanted to shop around for a car that was little more economic. The car I went to look at they were honest and told me they're not selling it. The highlander is more than I wanted to spend but the mileage was low and the car was like new. And they have girl's selling cars, from a history of only men selling them it was nice dealing with a female.

Daiana Corrales