Valley Imports

Michelle Alm

July 19, 2017

"Buying Experience"

- Bman

I recently purchased a SL 550 from Erik Swenson. From my initial contact with him to delivery the experience was flawless, and unlike any other buying experience I've had in the past. Erik and Kaia (Financial person) worked with me and we're immediately responsive to any questions I had. Not only was this experience honest and trustworthy from the onset, it was pleasant as well. If you want an honest and easy buying experience, contact Erik VR John

Kaia Hudson

July 15, 2017

"Great experience "

- Christopher Miller

I shopped for my car on there website. I am not usually a person to order things online much less a car but I would recommend valley Imports to anyone. They delivered the car to me in bismarck and put a full tank of gas in arrival. My sales rep Eric was very helpful and went above and beyond to help me even weeks after the sale with questions and solutions. My car was even better then the pictures and is in perfect running order. Once again great experience ....Valley Imports will definatly be my choice for my next upgrade.

July 07, 2017

"Car Shopping Made Fun"

- Steve 52

My wife and I went looking for a car today. We worked with salesman Erik Swenson. Erik was top notch! We test drove a Jetta, a Passat, and a Volkswagen CC. After testing the cars and posing multiple questions to Erik we found just what we were looking for. Car buying can be stressful, but Erik was so patient and knowledgeable that we walked away feeling really good about our decision. Tonight we are driving a beautiful Volkswagen CC and just love it. Thanks again to Erik and the entire staff at Valley Imports. My wife and I were very impressed by the overall culture of the dealership. Great people to work with.

Kaia Hudson