Valley Subaru Of Longmont

1800 Industrial Circle,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Valley Subaru Of Longmont Info
About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru of Longmont | New Subaru & Used Car Dealer in Longmont, CO | Serving Denver Valley Subaru of Longmont is proud to serve the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Golden, Lafayette, Colorado regions with quality Subaru vehicles. With models like the Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester & Tribeca, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars in Longmont, CO, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Valley Subaru of Longmont is not just a great choice as your Denver area Subaru dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Colorado customers. From auto repair & service performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts & accessories, to car loan or lease assistance, Valley Subaru of Longmont is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs. Come in and say "hi"! We're located at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501, or you can call us at 888-245-3032. Here at Valley Subaru we have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We have been family owned and operated in Longmont for over 30yrs. At Valley Subaru our motto is "We are big enough to serve you but small enough to know you." Whether you live in Boulder, Lafayette, Ft Collins or Beyond we are your one stop dealer for anything automotive. Please call or email us today to find out why we are becoming Northern Colorado's Biggest and Best Dealer. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! Thanks Ownership Valley Subaru

About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

hdcack
5/26/2016

"2016 subaru purchase"

we are a Subaru family and have purchased 7 or 8 subarus over the years and this dealership was absolutely one of the best experiences we have ever had. I would recommend them to anybody wanting a Subaru. Dianna and Howard Sautter

May 27, 2016

Dianna and Howard, Congratulations on your new Subaru, and thank you for choosing Valley Subaru to assist you with treating yourself to that new Subaru! I am thrilled to hear that the Derek and the rest of the team here at Valley Subaru were able to deliver for you and help make sure that you had an enjoyable purchasing experience! If there is anything you need please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley, otherwise we look forward to seeing you in for your next service visit! Congratulations again and thank you for the business as well as the kind review! All the best to you both as well as your Subaru from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

WYOgibby
5/26/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I have now purchased two vehicles from Valley Subaru in the past year. They are easily the two best car buying experiences I've had. If you ever need a Subaru I would definitely recommend Valley Subaru. When it comes time for my next one they will be the first place I go.

May 26, 2016

Hello WYOgibby, thanks for the kind review and your repeat business! It's great to hear when a customer's experience was the "best", so it caused them to buy from Valley again. Please do brag to other's about Valley Subaru, and we will be here for your next purchase. Good to hear that both Saber & Dion gave you a "5 Star" experience as well. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

finthepp9
5/23/2016

"Continued Great Service From Valley"

This is fourth car and second Subaru I have purchased over the years from Valley. This time around Derek was very responsive and easy to work with. He and his team worked quite hard giving me the deal I wanted and I am very satisfied with it. They were all very respectful, clear in communication, and attentive making the whole experience quite comfortable and best of all door to door the whole experience took nearly no time.

May 23, 2016

Thank you for the great review, and for your continued business. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated! We are glad to hear that your experience with Derek & Dion was "responsive" and "easy to work with". Derek works hard to make sure his customers are well taken care of. Your experience is what Valley Subaru strives to do for every one of its customers. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

IngyoPark12
5/21/2016

"Great Dealership!"

Derek, who was the dealer for my car, had a great customer service and did everything he could do help us out to find the car that I wanted. However, the only reason why I gave 4 star is because of the finance team, when I walked in there, we had no explanation and he just threw us documents to sign without even explaining what they are and what it does. But it was a great experience overall. 10/10 would buy car from Valley Subaru again for as long as I get Derek as my dealer and have my documents explained.

May 21, 2016

Ingyo, thanks for the kind review. We apologize for the experience you had with the finance team, but we appreciate the feedback. Though, it's good to hear your experience with Derek was "5 Star", and that you would buy your next Subaru from Valley again. Derek does do whatever he can to make sure his customer's experience is great! Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Scotts216
5/18/2016

"Great Dealership!!"

I am a multiple return customer, and keep coming back because they treat me like I am their #1 customer, they do great deals, no pressure, and I always have a good time buying a car.

May 18, 2016

Scotts216, thanks again for your business and the "5 Star" Review. It's always great to hear when a customer feels the way you do did when you bought your vehicle. Having a good time when buying a vehicle is always an added benefit as well. Enjoy your new vehicle, and thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

StephI
5/03/2016

"Crushed car into Easy New Car"

After a tree fell on my car I was devastated, going into Subaru I scared and uneasy. They made this the easiest and least stressful experience ever. They worked with me, took the time to explain my options and made me feel back in control!! It was a GREAT experience!!!!!

Adam Iveska, Jake Libetori

May 03, 2016

Thanks Steph for the great review! Sorry to hear about the tree falling on your car, but we are glad to hear that your experience was easy and stress free after all that. We try our best to make it so! Austin & Nic are great people to work with, and it's always a pleasure to hear when a customer's experience was a GREAT one! We will see your for your first oil change, and Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Robert Hayes
4/27/2016

"Twin Cross-treks"

Buying a car from Valley Subaru was one of the simplest vehicle transactions I have ever made. The staff was friendly and easy to work with. The negotiation was done via email so all I had to do is come in and drive the car. Kim was extremely helpful and did a great job helping us. The experience was so good my wife ordered a Cross-trek as soon as I signed the papers. We now have twin Cross-trek Subaru's and love them. Thank you for a great car buying experience. Rob

April 27, 2016

Rob, thank you for that great review and for your repeat business! Kim works hard to make sure her customer's experience is Truly Exceptional, and we're glad to hear you got to see that first hand. Valley Subaru works hard to make sure the internet process is smooth for its customers, and we're glad it worked smoothly for you. Two Crosstrek's in the driveway will make you the talk of the neighborhood, so please brag about Kim and Valley Subaru when they do. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Jason Berkowitz
4/27/2016

"Most painless buying experience ever"

I came in with a clear idea of what I wanted to pay and what I wanted for my trade-in and was able to work a deal out quickly with no games, manipulation, or drama. It was the best car buying experience I've had. Highly recommended.

April 27, 2016

Short, simple and to the point! We like it! It's always great to hear when a customer's experience was "the best" and without the "games, manipulation and drama". Thanks again for your business, and we're glad to hear that Saber and Valley Subaru were a part of your buying experience. The Valley Subaru Team truly appreciates it!

marcp
4/26/2016

"Really great experience! No pressure, very patient."

This was the second purchase we made at Valley Subaru--the first was at the old location and it also went well. We reached out to the salesperson from our first purchase and we learned she had left the dealership, she recommended we ask for Cali Bello and I am glad she did! I walked in there wanting to buy a used vehicle and after a couple of test drives with other vehicles, Cali suggested we test a current model because he knew it would be able to provide everything I was looking for. He also did a very good job of explaining the benefits of leasing a vehicle, and that is what we ended up doing. I did not feel pressure from Cali (let's face it, living in this part of the world it is not tough to sell a Subaru). He was very courteous and professional, and did a great job of keeping in touch *just enough*. He also made sure I got the exact vehicle that I wanted. Furthermore, the "negotiation" at the end was very painless and I appreciate that. It was a pleasure to meet him, and I know when it comes time to turn this car in, I hope that Cali is still there to help me find our next car.

April 26, 2016

Thank you for your repeat business! That says a lot when a customer will return to a dealership to buy again, and the second time was as good as the first. It's important to Cali that his customers are treated well with courtesy, professionalism and patience. It's even better to hear when a customer drives away with the "exact vehicle" that fits their needs. We expect that Cali will be here when you're ready to re-lease, so we look forward to working with you in just a few years. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Skycop21
4/20/2016

"In & Out in less than 2 hours."

Morgan and Valley Subaru made all the difference in my car buying experience and choice. I live SW of COS and drove the additional distance to this first class customer service dealership located in the heart of Longmont. Not only did I get the best value for my money, but I also received a personal sales experience from Morgan. She was very attentive to my needs and answered all of my questions. She took the additional time AFTER THE SALE to personally go through my new vehicle with me and evened help load my cell phone contacts into the new system. Valley Subaru gave me a very fair trade-in value for my 14 year old Toyota and treated me with respect and dignity. I would definitely recommend this dealership. I was in & out in less than 2 hours from start to finish. Nancy Green Mountain Falls

April 22, 2016

Nancy, thank you for that great review! It's always good to hear that Valley Subaru and Morgan "made all the difference" in your buying experience. Morgan works hard to make sure her customer's needs are being met, and all questions are being answered. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation to anyone else in the market for a vehicle, and we'r glad to hear you left feeling respected. I know you live a long distance, but if you're in the area, please bring your new Subaru into Valley for an oil change. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Reviews of Derek Boyd