Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Call
Valley Subaru Of Longmont Info
About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru of Longmont | New Subaru & Used Car Dealer in Longmont, CO | Serving Denver Valley Subaru of Longmont is proud to serve the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Golden, Lafayette, Colorado regions with quality Subaru vehicles. With models like the Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester & Tribeca, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars in Longmont, CO, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Valley Subaru of Longmont is not just a great choice as your Denver area Subaru dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Colorado customers. From auto repair & service performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts & accessories, to car loan or lease assistance, Valley Subaru of Longmont is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs. Come in and say "hi"! We're located at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501, or you can call us at 888-245-3032. Here at Valley Subaru we have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We have been family owned and operated in Longmont for over 30yrs. At Valley Subaru our motto is "We are big enough to serve you but small enough to know you." Whether you live in Boulder, Lafayette, Ft Collins or Beyond we are your one stop dealer for anything automotive. Please call or email us today to find out why we are becoming Northern Colorado's Biggest and Best Dealer. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! Thanks Ownership Valley Subaru

About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

"Do not buy a car here"

The sales process was smooth, and I felt like I got an honest price despite the fact that I was told the dealership (Valley Subaru in Longmont) was "legally obligated to charge every customer the same $697 dealer fee." One week after I purchased the car and after the dealership cashed my check and deposited the loan funds from the bank, the sales manager called me to tell me I owed an additional $52 for "loan fees" that my bank charges. I refused to pay the additional money. The car was paid in full according to the contract. I filled out the Subaru sales survey and voiced my displeasure with the sales manager for calling to demand additional money after the deal was closed and the car paid for. 10 days after purchasing the car, I mailed the appropriate lien paperwork to the attention of this sales manager. Four weeks after purchasing this car, I had not received notice that I could register it. I contacted my bank. My bank informed me that they had not been added as a lienholder on the car, though their money had been deposited. They also informed me that they do not charge any fees to the dealership. I called the dealership and got no assistance other than "I don't know what to tell you." I posted publicly on their Facebook page, and tweeted about my problem, and I got a phone call within 15 minutes. The dealer claimed they never received my paperwork. I emailed them another copy and the sales manager (a different one this time) promised to expedite it. I was coming up against my temporary tag's expiration date. One week later, I still hadn't received the postcard from the county informing me that I could register my car, so I called the sales manager to ask about it. He assured me that yes, I could go register my car and that the county does not mail postcards. I called the county clerk to double-check. The county clerk's office told me that yes, they in fact do send out postcards and that they had the paperwork, but that it hadn't yet been processed. I had a long conversation with the GM of the dealership, who apologized profusely. The next day, I called the county to ask about the status. They told me that the dealership made an error on the paperwork and so the paperwork was sent back to the dealer. I spoke to the GM at the dealership and asked him to let me know when the error was corrected so that I could personally pick up the paperwork to deliver it to the county clerk. He agreed. Hours later, I received a phone call from the dealership to tell me that they took my paperwork to the county clerk's office. I called the office and confirmed that yes, I could register my car. Which I did today, two months after I purchased it, on the last day before the temporary tags expired. I love my new car. I was hoping for a mutually beneficial relationship with the dealer. I will not be taking my car back there and will avoid all Subaru dealers for service unless it is a recall.

Jake L

November 07, 2014

Hollie, Thank you for sharing your experience with all, I am glad to hear that you love your Subaru! But, I am sorry that we fell short on delivering for you after the sale. I do appreciate you bringing it all to our attention so that we can work on improving and I have spoken with the team here extensively and we are working to improve our processes to work towards avoiding this in the future. I am glad to hear that you got the vehicle registered in time before the expiration of the temporary tag. I know we have lost the opportunity to assist you but if there is any future needs that you might have I would love the opportunity to earn your business back. All the best to you and your new Subaru! Jake

"Very Deaf friendly dealer; John W Malson"

John W Malson is very Deaf friendly because he understand that I am Deaf and he handle his notepad and to let me know when the oil change is finished. Also, he put a special discount and I really appreciated it!

John W Malson

September 25, 2014

Thank you for choosing Valley Subaru as your go to place for all your Subaru needs! Also, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! We really appreciate your review as well as your business! If there is anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we look forward to seeing you in for your next service visit! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"dont trust"

dishonest, and untrustworth!!! watch our for VTR and DEALERSHIP HANDLING FEES!!!! read your contract this group is very dishonest, do not buy a car from here before reading your contract

Chris

September 13, 2014

Jim, Thank you for sharing your feedback I am sorry to hear that all the information was not disclosed properly to you and would like to visit with you more to make sure we get this corrected! My name is Jake Libeatore and you can reach me at 303-776-0443. I look forward to hearing back from you and I appreciate the feed back so that I can work with the team to make sure we improve on what we do. All the best from the Valley Subaru Team.

"Long time customer, first time reviewer"

Valley is where I've had 3 different cars serviced over the past 10 years, and they're always great to work with. This last time was no different: Roger was quick to get my car in and did a great job of communicating what needed to be done and how long it would take. When there was a delay in how long a part would take to be there, he was very apologetic and offered a loaner car as well. On top of that, their prices are in line with the independent shops and you get the benefit of manufacturer technicians. For service on a Subaru in Longmont, this is the best place to go.

July 14, 2014

Chris, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at our service shop with all! Also, thank you mostly for choosing Valley Subaru as your go to place for all your Subaru needs! We are glad to hear that Roger and his team is taking great care of you and we look forward to seeing you in for any future needs! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Buying a car has never been so easy"

A big thank you to Jeremy, Dion, Adam, and Nic for getting us into our Sonata. Our life is very busy and we were not sure how we would fit the car buying process into the schedule. In less than 40 hours we had the car test driven, financing processed, and papers signed. The entire team was able to work with us we our schedule changed and we were at the dealership unannounced. The team is friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. Thank you for your professionalism.

July 14, 2014

Thank you for your business here at Valley Subaru of Longmont! Also, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad that the team took such great care of you all! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in for any of your future vehicle needs! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Great until we got to the finance guy"

Bought a used Subaru last summer (just now discovered this site). The sales guy was fine but the finance guy played "3 card monte" with us until we ended up with a deal that was worse than the one originally agreed to. Should have walked away.

Not listed, maybe not there anymore?

July 12, 2014

Steven, I am sorry to hear that the financing side of your purchase was not up to par! Sometimes this information doesn't get passed along to us and we don't know that there is an issue to resolve so it is much appreciated that you bring this to our attention! My name is Jake Liberatore and I would love to visit with you more in depth on the matter so that I can work with the team to resolve all issues! You can reach me at 303-776-0443. I look forward to hearing back from you Steven! All the best from the the Valley Subaru Team!

"Perfect service!"

Pleasant staff, quick, efficient service, nice lounge and atmosphere. Really, they did everything right. This was my first time there and I am thrilled at the experience.

July 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad that our service staff provided you with a thrilling experience and we look forward to seeing you in for your next service here at Valley Subaru! Thank you for choosing Valley Subaru and thank you for the review! All the best from the Valley Subaru team!

"Excellent Sales Person Engagement"

I had many option to choose from in my Subaru purchase. When I connected with Valley Subaru and in particular, Ryan Hall, I knew my searching was over. Ryan had all the answers, or quickly got them, he spent times driving cars with me, and was a great communicator - phone, text, emails everything worked equally well.

July 07, 2014

Steven, Thank you for your business here at Valley Subaru of Longmont! Thank you as well for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad to hear that Ryan took such great care of you! We look forward to seeing you in for service! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Valley Subaru is the GREATEST!"

I bought my Outback 2 years ago and have been taking it in for its regular service at Valley Subaru ever since. The customer service is Fantastic! And the price is even better. Thank you so much for all the TLC I get when I bring my car in for service - you are THE BEST!

July 01, 2014

Thank you for choosing Valley Subaru as your go to place for all your vehicle needs! I am glad to hear that our service department is taking great care of you as well as making sure you are getting a good deal! Thank you for the kind review and thank you again for your business! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Consistently Good Service."

I have been going to Valley Subaru for almost twenty years. Roger Harris has without a doubt been the one person I have worked with the most. I have always had a great experience. I am greeted promptly and familiarly when I walk in the door. My service is usually ready to begin at the scheduled time. As I often wait for my car, once specifics are known as far as service, I am consulted and am able to have any questions or concerns answered. I am provided transportation and a loaner car, if needed. I trust Valley Subaru, and feel they always keep my car in top condition to avoid unnecessary repairs or breakdowns. When the news isn't good (which can often happen when one has unknown car repair), they always break it to me gently and try to resolve the situation as positively as possible. As long as I own a Subaru, Valley will be the only place I would consider for servicing it. Valley Subaru's service department is outstanding!

June 30, 2014

Thank you for your many years of business here at Valley Subaru of Longmont! Thank you also for the glowing review on our service department as well as our service team! We appreciate both and look forward to seeing you in for future services! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

Reviews of Ryan Hall