Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Calixto Bello

June 22, 2017

"Helpful and Friendly"

- jhow

Tori initiated the conversation around leasing a new vehicle and was incredibly patient with my bombardment of questions. While she was unavailable to help at the time I came, she referred me to John. I am very grateful to John for his help with leasing my new Forester. He was incredibly personable and knowledgeable. I felt like I was sitting and talking with a friend instead of a salesman. He took the time to explain certain features to me and to help me transfer some of my stuff from my old vehicle to my new one, well after the dealership had already closed. Both have been available for my questions post purchase and I've been grateful for that.

Tori Houghton
John McQueen
Dion Narez
2.0

June 19, 2017

"This dealership is all about the customer "

- jswan333

I have bought all of my Subaru cars at this dealership. Tory Houghton was the latest sales person to help me and she might be the best. I love my 2017 Outback and I am learning more about it from Tory. She is so knowledgeable and a great teacher. She has reviewed all the aspects of the car and is willing to have the customer come back for repeat visits. Everyone at the dealership is helpful. I received great price with my trade in and I am very happy with my purchase.

Tori Houghton
Other Employees : John McQueen was helpful too.

June 18, 2017

"Repeat Valley Subaru Customer"

- DW

We recently purchased our third Subaru from Valley. John was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend both John & the Valley service department.

John McQueen