Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Dion Narez, Finance and Insurance Manager, Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Dion Narez

Finance and Insurance Manager

February 21, 2017

"Excellent experience with my new car purchase"

- Peter

I recently purchased a new Subaru Forester from Ms. Kim Ventura at Valley Subaru in Longmont. From beginning to end, it was a simple, straightforward, no-stress purchase. I highly recommend Ms. Ventura, who went out of her way to arrange for the exact Forester I wanted, put a hold on the still in-transit vehicle for me with no deposit, and ended up offering the best price on the front range after I explored at least five other dealerships (none of which were as pleasant to deal with, as accommodating, or as straightforward in their negotiations.)

February 21, 2017

"2nd car from Cali, better experience than the first!"

- marcp

Cali was so helpful when I got my Outback a couple months ago so when it came time to trade in and upgrade my wife's car to a new Crosstrek, the only call I made was to Cali. We took our time and did the majority of the negotiating over the phone and Cali did it the right way. He gave us space and time when I asked for it, but made sure to stay in touch and got what we needed. He's a pleasure to work with and I look forward to getting our next car from him, too!

February 19, 2017

"Ryan made it happen!"

- KIMBERELY ANASTASIA

Ryan was the only person who took the time to write a more personal note to me offering his services and answered all my questions back in record time. He made me feel like I was the only person buying a car, very personable. We were so impressed with Ryan and Valley Subaru that my daughter also bought an Outback the same day.

New 2017 Subaru Outback, $33935