Valley Subaru Of Longmont

1800 Industrial Circle,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Valley Subaru Of Longmont Info
About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru of Longmont | New Subaru & Used Car Dealer in Longmont, CO | Serving Denver Valley Subaru of Longmont is proud to serve the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Golden, Lafayette, Colorado regions with quality Subaru vehicles. With models like the Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester & Tribeca, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars in Longmont, CO, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Valley Subaru of Longmont is not just a great choice as your Denver area Subaru dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Colorado customers. From auto repair & service performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts & accessories, to car loan or lease assistance, Valley Subaru of Longmont is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs. Come in and say "hi"! We're located at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501, or you can call us at 888-245-3032. Here at Valley Subaru we have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We have been family owned and operated in Longmont for over 30yrs. At Valley Subaru our motto is "We are big enough to serve you but small enough to know you." Whether you live in Boulder, Lafayette, Ft Collins or Beyond we are your one stop dealer for anything automotive. Please call or email us today to find out why we are becoming Northern Colorado's Biggest and Best Dealer. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! Thanks Ownership Valley Subaru

About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Forester2,ann123
9/28/2016

"Good service knowledgeable staff"

I worked with Becca the first few times we came to do some test drives. She guided us well and showed us what we were interested in, calling us the day you had the bronze Forrester. We saw it that night and loved it but wanted to come back the next day to see it in the light, Becca was off that day. Kim took over and we did the test drive. It had more bells and whistles then I wanted, but in the end I drove it home. Both ladies did a great job in answering all our questions. Also Dylan did a great job in getting all the papers signed and explaining the additional options within a short time. I have always been happy with your service department as well.

Dezy
9/24/2016

"Always awesome experience!"

Each visit has always been an awesome experience! Great customer service! Really friendly and seema to care for their customers!! I highly recommend visiting this place.

September 26, 2016

Dezy, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all and a big thank you for making Valley Subaru of Longmont your go to place for service work on your Subaru! I am glad to hear that Taylor and the team in the shop take great care of you and your Subaru. We look forward to seeing you on your Subaru's next check up and if there is anything you need in the mean time please don't hesitate to let us know! Thank you again for choosing Valley Subaru of Longmont as well as sharing your experience with all! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

Happycampergal
9/19/2016

"Fair , no huzzle, accommodating, no pressure"

I find Ryan compared to the dealer I have been and believe me I went to dozens , of make a kind I found Longmont Subaru the easiest , honest , no pressure dealership , Ryan was honest , good listener of my needs and very patient . He is the easiest dealer I dealt with , also their manager Jake was kind and very reasonable fair kind of guy , the finance Adam although showed some option to spend more money was not push over guy , I will give the Longmont Subaru a five star , even they are 54 miles away from me I bought my first Subaru Outback 3.6 R Touring from them and feel confident they will take care of my needs regarding my vehicle .

September 20, 2016

Happy Camper, thank you for this kind review and driving 54 miles to earn your business. It says a lot about Valley Subaru and Ryan Hall when a customer like you will do that. Ryan strives to make every experience "easy, honest and no pressure". It's great to hear that Valley Subaru and Ryan stood out amongst many other dealerships and that your experience with him, Jake and Adam was a positive one all the way around. Enjoy your new Outback 3.6, and thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Jluke1
9/17/2016

"New 2016 Crosstrek"

Saber answered my request for information about Subaru vehicles. I asked about the Crosstrek after veiwing competing vehicles. Jorge brought the Crosstrek to my home, about 18 miles from the dealership. We went over all of the features of the Crosstrek, and Jorge knew his stuff. We drove back to the dealership where I leased the vehicle. It was a pleasant experience! A close friend and neighbor liked my Crosstrek so much that he went to Valley Subaru and purchased a Crosstrek yesterday, two weeks after I got mine. That should say something about the vehicle and the dealership.

September 19, 2016

Congratulations on your new Subaru and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad to hear that Saber, Jorge, and the rest of the team here at Valley Subaru were able to deliver for you! We appreciate you taking the trip into see us and give us the opportunity to assist you! We also look forward to seeing you back in when it comes time for your first check up! Thank you again for the kind review as well as spreading the word to your neighbors! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

Quinn K.
9/16/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

This was my first experience purchasing a vehicle, and I was looking for a vehicle that met every criteria that was important to me. After a few unpleasant experiences, I decided to take a look at a used Subaru. After discussing my options I left still searching, but keeping this experience in my head. There was no pressure to make a decision, but they did a fantastic job providing all of the answers to my questions and letting me take my time in deciding. Eventually, I settled on purchasing a new Subaru that met and exceeded all of my criteria. The entire rest of the process was painless and quick. I understood the whole process and felt confident in my decision upon leaving the dealership knowing that I could rely on them for any future questions and service I have.

September 16, 2016

It's a privilege and pleasure to hear that Valley Subaru was your first car buying experience, and that it was such a positive one at the same time. Ryan will work hard for his customers and do what he can to make the process "painless and quick", and he is very knowledgeable about the Subaru product. It's also good to hear that you left feeling completely confident in the entire process and the dealership as a whole. Congratulations, and thanks again for your business from the Valley Subaru Team!

TiMilner

"A+++++"

'Ive never been treated so well by service folks these guys are both truly professional. Greg has always been courteous and professional and one time went way out of his way when i was trying to buy a used Subaru for my college age daughter. He looked at a used Subaru and showed us how rusted and corroded it was. Really he saved us from making a terrible mistake. He tried to help get us into a lease by handing us off yo a sales person but we (my daughter could not afford it but at least we did not make a fatal mistake of purchasing a car that would have not been right for my daughter. Roger is a true gentleman as well who recently when my tire had a problem took care of us in every way possible. You guys are great!!!!!!! Jason you should be proud to have guys like this working for you. A++++

September 09, 2016

Mr. Milner, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our Service team here at Valley Subaru. I am glad to hear that Greg, and Roger have taken such great care of you! Also, even though we couldn't make the lease work for you daughter if there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know as we will be here to go to work for you! Thank you for making Valley Subaru your go to place for service work on your Subaru, as well as a big thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

Alpca2301

"Top notch!"

I needed to get a spare key made for a lost one on a 2013 Outback. I was shocked at how simple and quick the process took. Every person in Parts and Service were kind, helpful and respectful of my needs and time!

September 08, 2016

It's great to hear that your experience was "simple and quick", and that your experience with Parts & Taylor is Service was a positive one. We know that both will go the extra mile to make a customer's experience is a positive one. Thanks Again for your business, and for taking the time to write this review.

stompk291
9/08/2016

"great service and support"

I bought a 2016 WRX and had some minor problems with the electronics (door locks and stereo). after bringing it in a few times and hearing me complain about it, the Management asked me if I wouldn't just like to upgrade to a 2017 model instead. They sat down with me and worked with me and I ended up moving to a 2017 STI at a greatly reduced price. The sales staff and management really went out of their way to ensure that I was happy and to get me the greatest deal ever on the car I wanted. I'm really, really grateful at how easy they made it to get me into a newer, better car to solve my problems. I highly recommend Valley Subaru ! thanks Tom and Saber !

September 08, 2016

Thanks for taking just a few minutes to write that great review. It's always good to hear when a customer's experience was as good as your's, AND the best part is you drove away in the STI you really, really wanted. Greg, Tom and Saber will go out of their way to make sure the customer's experience is the best possible. You also had the great opportunity to deal with Saber, who knows his STI's as well as anyone does. It's the not absence of problems, but how those problems are resolved that makes a difference to people. We are glad to hear that we were able to resolve the issue, and Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Tia Lee
9/07/2016

"Above and beyond "

Backstory: I am going through a "credit crisis" and wanted to purchase a four wheel drive because I'm from down south and I feel like that is necessary in Colorado. Anywho I went to a Subaru dealer in Fort Collins and didn't get approved for a vehicle and I did not think that it was a terrible experience I thought I just didn't have what it took to get approved for a car loan at the moment... And then today I realized how terrible that other dealership experience was! So I set up an appointment with Kim at Valley, I was a little nervous about making the commute to the dealership just to get rejected again so I sent in my credit application and she said I needed to come in and appraise my trade-in and I put it in my head that I was not going to be able to get a car today because I just got rejected two weeks ago from a local dealer by my house. So I meet Kim and she has the best personality! She treated me like a best friend and yet she was professional but fun and perfect for my personality ! She gave me Oreos when my blood sugar was low (it's the little things) and she was confident during everything and let me test drive the car while Dion and Josh in finance worked some magic and numbers with my challenging situation (both dudes are awesome and helped make the whole buyer experience outstanding) Anyways they think OUTSIDE the box and somehow got my payments to close to what I pay already for my Chevy Cruz AND gave me 1500.00 MORE on my trade in than the local dealer by my house!! I don't like throwing other dealers under the bus so I won't name any because it could have been an off day but I had such a better experience at Valley in Longmont and it was worth the trip!! Here's a tip from me: screw the Boulder and Fort Collins dealers, make a call to Kim and make sure Dion and Josh work out the numbers and it will blow your mind!

Josh

September 07, 2016

Wow Tia, what a review and what great things your said! Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words about Kim, Dion, Josh & Valley Subaru. When we have hit it this perfect with a customer, it's great to hear! We strive to make sure we can help every customer the way you were treated. Yes, it is the "little things" that make a big difference in people's lives, and we're glad we were part of that. Kim is one of our top Salespeople, and she works hard to make sure she treats all her customers like "friends". We know you will, so please tell everybody about Kim and your experience here. Thanks Again for your business from the Valley Subaru Team!

dude guy
8/30/2016

"Normally I don't write reviews, but..."

I just purchased my latest Subaru at Valley and it was a really good experience. Easy, fast, and friendly! The price was fair and there was no BS - THANKS! For what its worth, I worked with Juan, Dylan, and Tom, and they were all great! When the WRX hatch returns, I will be back!

Juan Delacruz

August 30, 2016

Dude Guy, thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to hear that your experience was a good one, and we thank you for your business. It's even better to hear when your process from beginning to end is "fast, easy and friendly". If/when the WRX hatch returns we expect to see you back. Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Reviews of Greg Grzegorczyk