Valley Subaru Of Longmont

1045 Ken Pratt Blvd,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Valley Subaru Of Longmont Info
About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru of Longmont | New Subaru & Used Car Dealer in Longmont, CO | Serving Denver Valley Subaru of Longmont is proud to serve the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Golden, Lafayette, Colorado regions with quality Subaru vehicles. With models like the Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester & Tribeca, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars in Longmont, CO, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Valley Subaru of Longmont is not just a great choice as your Denver area Subaru dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Colorado customers. From auto repair & service performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts & accessories, to car loan or lease assistance, Valley Subaru of Longmont is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs. Come in and say "hi"! We're located at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501, or you can call us at 888-245-3032. Here at Valley Subaru we have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We have been family owned and operated in Longmont for over 30yrs. At Valley Subaru our motto is "We are big enough to serve you but small enough to know you." Whether you live in Boulder, Lafayette, Ft Collins or Beyond we are your one stop dealer for anything automotive. Please call or email us today to find out why we are becoming Northern Colorado's Biggest and Best Dealer. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! Thanks Ownership Valley Subaru

About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Not happy
8/22/2015

"Do not buy your car here. Go to boulder or golden instead"

Attemped to buy a car here with the sales guy Dylon. At first things went well. Dylan mentioned right off the bat that he would not let a couple hundred dollars get in the way of getting us into a new car. We let him know what car we wanted and left it at that. Dylan on said he would get the car for us and contact us when he had it. We Were $100 between what we were wanting to pay and what he wanted for the car. 2 days letter he informed us that he had the car for us BUT he had sold it to someone else! If we wanted the same car in a differemt color then he would make it happen! Very unprofessional we thought. We immediately decided to change dealerships and went with golden. Dylan surprised us 2 days later and said he had another car for us and we should hurry on down to get it. Really!! Golden subaru rocked the house. Professional and accomodating and came down on the price to make it happen for us. My sister purchased a car from Longmont subaru and she has inly encountered headaches. Be advised and stay away.

August 22, 2015

I am sorry to hear about the experience that you had with my team. I truly appreciate you bringing the information to our attention so that we can look into the matter and work towards improvement. I am glad to hear that you found what you were looking for as well as the deal that you were looking for and am sorry to hear that we were not able to provide with you. I appreciate you providing all the information so that I can address this with my team and work towards improvement. Again, I apologize for the experience that you had here at Valley Subaru.

ArianaV
8/09/2015

"Helpful, patient, and VERY honest"

I had a wonderful experience at Valley Subaru a year ago. I ordered a WRX from them and the car had been perfect. The people were so patient in answering all of my questions and made the buying process very easy. They did everything in their power to stay within my budget and I ended up paying $4000 less than I was quoted at other dealers in the area. I have sent friends there and they had the same wonderful experience I did. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership over any other in the surrounding areas. They are extremely honest and stand by their sales and their cars are in wonderful condition. My husband and I just purchased another car from Valley this weekend and got the same treatment I was given the first time I was here. They were able to get us the exact car we were looking for and it was within our budget. They are able to work with us to get a lower monthly payment and a GREAT warranty. All in all Valley Nissan and Subaru are wonderful dealerships and I would highly recommend to everyone to come here. I am positive that we will be back again in the future!!!!

August 10, 2015

Ariana, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all and thank you for your continued business here at Valley Subaru of Longmont. I am glad to hear that my team was able to deliver for you a year ago and were able to continue that trend and make sure that we took great care of you the second time around as well! We hope you are loving both your Subaru's and if there is anything you need please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley Subaru, otherwise we look forward to seeing you in the future for any service needs you might have! Thank you again for the review as well as the continued business! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

frustrated
4/15/2015

"avoid this one!"

NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP! I love our new Subaru we bought last year, but buying it from Valley Subaru in Longmont was the worst mistake we ever made! After purchasing the car, Morgan in the sales department told us they didn't have the accessories we agreed on as part of the deal, and that she?d get them to us in the following week or so. When we came back, she tried to give us USED parts, that they were pulling from cars they received as trade-in?s. We were also lied to when we purchased the service plan from the finance department. Adam, who does their finance and legal paperwork gave us this whole story about all the service that Subaru recommended in the first 45k miles, and how three of the services involved were $400+ worth of work, so it made the plan worth the money. However, over the last year and multiple times we?ve taken the car in to actually have the service performed, we got a completely different story from the service department. The managers Mike and Roger told us that they only performed the service that was ?required? based on their opinion of the condition the car was in. So essentially, all the expensive service work we pre-paid for was just wasted money, because they weren?t even going to do any of it. To make it worse, we discovered the service department isn?t even performing the service they say they are doing and charging us for. I have an invoice from our last service that details out the oil change and tire rotation they said they performed. However, I knew beforehand that one of my tires had a nail it, I didn?t mention it to them, but checked the following day and that tire was still in the same location. The tires are easy to verify, but if they?re not actually rotating the tires after they charged us for it, who knows what else they?re charging us for and not actually doing!?! Take it or leave it, but there?s a lot of Subaru dealerships out there, and I wish we had bought our car from anywhere but this one.

Lisa

April 16, 2015

I am sorry to hear about the experience that you had in regards to the Subaru that you bought at Valley Subaru. I would like to visit with you more in regards to some of the issues that you are having with Valley Subaru. My name is Jake and you can reach me at 303-776-0443. I look forward to hearing back from you and again I apologize about the experience that you are having but I do look forward to seeing if we can resolve it!

seanpontier
2/13/2015

"Kind and Very Helpful"

Haven't had a better experience at a dealership. Kim was kind, energetic and very helpful. Dion had some funny stories and clearly explained all aspects of finance to me. Tom couldn't have done a better job at working with the price and interest rate for me. I look forward to using my prepaid maintenance plan and loving the car you guys found me! Thanks!

Kim Ventura

February 13, 2015

Sean, Thank you for business here at Valley Subaru of Longmont as well as taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad to hear that Kim, Dion, and Tom took great care of you and made sure that your purchasing experience was a positive one! Congratulations on your purchase and we look forward to seeing you in for service when that time comes to use your prepaid maintenance! If there is anything you need in the mean time please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley Subaru and we will be here to go to work for you! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

mdickson6
2/05/2015

"they made things right"

If I could give Valley Subaru of Longmont 1,000 stars I would. Buying a used car is a stressful, frightening experience even if you are a certified mechanic. From the very first time I walked into the showroom Lisa was an absolute gem. She was pleasant, listened and worked with me to find the car that I needed and wanted. Now that isn't even the best part. I found a 2005 Subaru Outback that seemed like a great buy. I test drove it and it was fine, heard a little hum but didn't think anything of it. Got a fair deal, I thought, and was able to sign on the dotted line in about an hour. The general manager shook my hand and congratulated me. Then 36 hours later the check engine light came on. Hmmm I started freaking out. Did I buy a lemon, would they work with me on the service? What was wrong? would they fix it? is It going to cost me money? I called Lisa she told me to take it to Greg, he had the parts ordered in 3 days and fixed and ready to roll. At no charge!!!!! Then the hum got louder, uh oh here we go again. Let me remind you that the dealership has ZERO obligation to me and we have no ties and no previous relationship. I took the car back to the Subaru Service department they had it diagnosed within a couple hours called me and gave me the bad news, transmission was going out. Oh great I thought I am going to have to buy a new tranny and put in 3 or 4 grand when I just bought the car. Lisa fought for me, and the GM and Owner decided they were going to put a brand new transmission in the vehicle at ZERO cost to me!!! Are you kidding me....This dealership had no obligation to do anything. But they did what was right and were always in my corner. I feel like they knew that, it was MY fault that I didn't inspect the car properly or get an inspection but they never made me feel like I was in the wrong. They also knew that purchasing a used car shouldn't mean having to put $$ into it 10 days later. Needless to say, Lisa in Sales at Valley Subaru, Greg and Roger in Service, the GM and the Owner give me faith in the car buying process again. They are honest and know that even though they didn't have to, they made it right with me. I tell you what they have earned a customer for life and I would recommend anyone who is thinking about buying a new or used car go to Valley Subaru in Longmont and talk with Lisa she will take care of you and the service department is hands down the nicest, and some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Cheers to you Valley Subaru you have earned business from me for the rest of my life and my children's life and their children's life and their grand children's life!!!!! :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved my experience!!!!!!!!! Can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Sales

February 06, 2015

Matt, Thank you for sharing your experience with all! I am sorry about the issues the vehicle you purchased is having but I am glad that we are able to work with you and get them addressed! Also, I am glad that Lisa, as well as the service team are taking great care of you during the sales as well as after the sale. We truly value you as a customer and the words that you shared are more than worth the cost to assist you with the issues that snuck up on us. We look forward to getting you back in your Subaru soon! If there is anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley and we will be ready to go to work for you! Thank you again for your business as well as the review! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

GL
1/20/2015

"Subaru Service Center "

I've brought our Subaru for service here several times over the past 3 years and have always experienced a feeling that I was in some way inconveniencing the service scheduler. After my recent experience I won't be back. I called to schedule a repair/check of 2 separate but related issues. He kept interrupting me to schedule the time of drop off that I couldn't inform him of the second issue. I finally was able to inform him of both issues. When I let him know I felt I was "inconveniencing" him he didn't much care. He was reluctant to give me his name. I followed up with the service center manager and he never asked me what my specific experience was and obviously wasn't curious about what occurred in order to address it with the service adviser. Their service center needs to go through some comprehensive customer service training. When I mentioned my experience to several friends they commented that they'd had similar experiences.

January 20, 2015

GL, I would like to extend an apology your way on behalf of Valley Subaru. I would also like to thank you for bringing to our attention that you had some frustrations with our service department! I would like to visit with you more in depth in regards to the phone conversation that you had with our one of our service advisers so that I can work to correct the issue that you had with that particular team member. My name is Jake Liberatore and I am the General Manager here at Valley. You can reach me at 303-776-0443. I look forward to visiting with you in regards to all of this.

Bob Dobbs
1/15/2015

"Best service department I have ever dealt with!"

Roger is a fantastic service manager and was directly responsible for my outstanding experience with Valley Subaru. He bends over backwards for customers and is entirely customer-focused. Valley Subaru's outstanding service department is a direct reflection of Roger's leadership.

January 15, 2015

Bob, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad to hear that Roger and his team are taking great care of you! Roger is truly and asset to our team and we are blessed that we have him here at Valley! We appreciate you choosing Valley Subaru as your go to place for all your service work! If there is anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley Subaru of Longmont and we will be here to go to work for you! Thank you again for your business as well as the review! All the best from the Valley Subaru Team!

carlos
1/11/2015

"Oil Change and Vehicle inspection"

Thanks, was a great job, the customer service was excellent. its my first time I buy a Subaru, when dropped for oil change and inspection, the service was the best.

January 12, 2015

Carlos, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! We appreciate your business here at Valley Subaru as well as choosing Valley Subaru as your go to place for your service work! If there is anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley Subaru and we will be here to go to work for you! Thank you again for sharing your experience! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

LeslieC
12/30/2014

"Internet price quotes are not honored"

I like to avoid the normal hassle of buying a new car and once I had decided on a specific car to buy and got my financing, I researched inventory at all dealers in my state and requested internet quotes from all of them. Valley Subaru at Longmont sent me one that was two thousand less than all the rest, so I was eager to talk to them. As soon as I showed up and asked for internet salesperson, Ryan Hall, I was passed off to Jeremy who found the car I was looking for, asked me if I liked the quote and wanted to buy, which I said yes. We sat down to finalize the purchase, Jeremy had a copy of Ryan's quote and immediately said the price was wrong without even looking up details on the specific car. He then said he could not offer that car at that price, but could sell me a lesser car (without the options I wanted) at that price without asking me if I was even interested in another car - can you say bait and switch? I then asked for another quote on the car I wanted and the price given was more than any other dealer was asking and Jeremy was unwilling to match it. So their internet quote got me in the door, but the lack of integrity sent me straight out of it. I know car salesmen get a bad reputation, but the more I deal with them, the more it seems their reputation is well deserved. Valley Subaru is no different.

December 30, 2014

Leslie, Thank you for bringing the issue that you had to our attention. I would like to visit with you more in depth on this issue and see if there is anything we can do to make the incorrect quote right for you. I am not sure on the exact details but this is not how we do business. My name is Jake Liberatore and you can reach me at 303-776-0443. I look forward to hearing back from you and again I apologize for your recent experience.

mrusso26
12/11/2014

"An amazing car buying experience"

I bought my first Subaru 6 months ago from Valley Subaru and I had a great initial experience. I was recently in an accident and my car was totaled. I returned to Valley to get another car and they were so thoughtful, helpful, and kind. It was the best car buying experience EVER!

Lisa

December 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at Valley Subaru of Longmont with everyone! We were extremely sorry to hear about your accident but we are very glad that the Subaru performed how it is supposed to and kept you safe! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you out both time around and if there is anything else you might need in the future please don't hesitate to call upon the team here at Valley Subaru and we will be ready to go back to work for you! Congratulations on your new Subaru and thank you again for everything! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

Reviews of Nic Chuenchit