Valley Subaru Of Longmont

1800 Industrial Circle,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Valley Subaru Of Longmont Info
About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru of Longmont | New Subaru & Used Car Dealer in Longmont, CO | Serving Denver Valley Subaru of Longmont is proud to serve the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Golden, Lafayette, Colorado regions with quality Subaru vehicles. With models like the Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester & Tribeca, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars in Longmont, CO, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Valley Subaru of Longmont is not just a great choice as your Denver area Subaru dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Colorado customers. From auto repair & service performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts & accessories, to car loan or lease assistance, Valley Subaru of Longmont is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs. Come in and say "hi"! We're located at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501, or you can call us at 888-245-3032. Here at Valley Subaru we have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We have been family owned and operated in Longmont for over 30yrs. At Valley Subaru our motto is "We are big enough to serve you but small enough to know you." Whether you live in Boulder, Lafayette, Ft Collins or Beyond we are your one stop dealer for anything automotive. Please call or email us today to find out why we are becoming Northern Colorado's Biggest and Best Dealer. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! Thanks Ownership Valley Subaru

About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

older,athletic woman
6/24/2016

"Price given over the phone!"

I had "signed up" on a site, inviting dealers to discuss my interest in a Subaru Impreza hatchback. I figured that I would hear from a few, then arrive at the dealer to haggle. To my shock, Morgan called me within minutes, offering me a new Impreza for $1,500 less than I expected to pay. She was a pleasure to talk with, and told me the extras that were included (such as extending the power train warranty). I especially appreciated NO PRESSURE! This price was less than the used Imprezas that I was considering on cars.com. My husband and I arrived that evening and bought the car after a test drive. They even gave us a really good price on the trade-in of our old pick-up (remember, we already knew the price of the car!) What a great car buying experience! Morgan was professional, organized, funny, and not pushy at all.

Morgan Steinbeck

phreddiegirl
6/11/2016

"An awesome experience!"

My husband and I were just car shopping. We had no intentions of buying a car that day. When we met with Cali, he pretty much sold us on a Subaru Crosstrek. His knowledge and great attitude sold us. It was a very enjoyable experience and we felt very comfortable working with him. We love our Crosstrek and we will continue to deal with Valley Subaru.

June 11, 2016

Thank you for your business! We are always glad to hear when a customer's experience was "very enjoyable", and that Cali was a factor to that experience. Cali will do whatever he can to make his customer's experience an exceptional one. We are pleased that you love your Crosstrek, and you will bring your business back to Valley Subaru. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

stef0403
5/31/2016

"2016 Subaru"

This is my first Subaru vehicle and first vehicle purchase. I was probably one of the last few clients in the dealership that Friday night and although it was late, Cali and Dion were very patient, easy to work with, and explained everything thoroughly. I went back the next day to go over a few things and worked with another team member who was also very kind! I was contacted by the service department to get my car windows tinted, as Cali said they would, they had my car ready for pick up within a few hours. Cali worked with us to give us the best deal he could, Dion went over financing thoroughly, Saber went over everything my car included the next day. Everyone I have been in contact with from Valley Subaru has been respectful, kind, attentive, direct and very flexible with my work schedule. I could really say I am satisfied with my purchase!

May 31, 2016

Congratulations on your first Subaru & first vehicle purchase. It's great to hear when a customer's first experience was as positive as yours. Thanks for taking the time write such a great review, and we are glad to hear that every person you came in contact with was "respectful, kind attentive and direct" & "5 Star" worthy. Every person you mentioned we know strives to make sure Valley's customers are well taken care of. We bet the window tint looks great as well! We will look forward to seeing you for your first oil change, and Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

hdcack
5/26/2016

"2016 subaru purchase"

we are a Subaru family and have purchased 7 or 8 subarus over the years and this dealership was absolutely one of the best experiences we have ever had. I would recommend them to anybody wanting a Subaru. Dianna and Howard Sautter

May 27, 2016

Dianna and Howard, Congratulations on your new Subaru, and thank you for choosing Valley Subaru to assist you with treating yourself to that new Subaru! I am thrilled to hear that the Derek and the rest of the team here at Valley Subaru were able to deliver for you and help make sure that you had an enjoyable purchasing experience! If there is anything you need please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley, otherwise we look forward to seeing you in for your next service visit! Congratulations again and thank you for the business as well as the kind review! All the best to you both as well as your Subaru from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

WYOgibby
5/26/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I have now purchased two vehicles from Valley Subaru in the past year. They are easily the two best car buying experiences I've had. If you ever need a Subaru I would definitely recommend Valley Subaru. When it comes time for my next one they will be the first place I go.

May 26, 2016

Hello WYOgibby, thanks for the kind review and your repeat business! It's great to hear when a customer's experience was the "best", so it caused them to buy from Valley again. Please do brag to other's about Valley Subaru, and we will be here for your next purchase. Good to hear that both Saber & Dion gave you a "5 Star" experience as well. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

finthepp9
5/23/2016

"Continued Great Service From Valley"

This is fourth car and second Subaru I have purchased over the years from Valley. This time around Derek was very responsive and easy to work with. He and his team worked quite hard giving me the deal I wanted and I am very satisfied with it. They were all very respectful, clear in communication, and attentive making the whole experience quite comfortable and best of all door to door the whole experience took nearly no time.

May 23, 2016

Thank you for the great review, and for your continued business. Your loyalty is greatly appreciated! We are glad to hear that your experience with Derek & Dion was "responsive" and "easy to work with". Derek works hard to make sure his customers are well taken care of. Your experience is what Valley Subaru strives to do for every one of its customers. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

IngyoPark12
5/21/2016

"Great Dealership!"

Derek, who was the dealer for my car, had a great customer service and did everything he could do help us out to find the car that I wanted. However, the only reason why I gave 4 star is because of the finance team, when I walked in there, we had no explanation and he just threw us documents to sign without even explaining what they are and what it does. But it was a great experience overall. 10/10 would buy car from Valley Subaru again for as long as I get Derek as my dealer and have my documents explained.

May 21, 2016

Ingyo, thanks for the kind review. We apologize for the experience you had with the finance team, but we appreciate the feedback. Though, it's good to hear your experience with Derek was "5 Star", and that you would buy your next Subaru from Valley again. Derek does do whatever he can to make sure his customer's experience is great! Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Scotts216
5/18/2016

"Great Dealership!!"

I am a multiple return customer, and keep coming back because they treat me like I am their #1 customer, they do great deals, no pressure, and I always have a good time buying a car.

May 18, 2016

Scotts216, thanks again for your business and the "5 Star" Review. It's always great to hear when a customer feels the way you do did when you bought your vehicle. Having a good time when buying a vehicle is always an added benefit as well. Enjoy your new vehicle, and thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

StephI
5/03/2016

"Crushed car into Easy New Car"

After a tree fell on my car I was devastated, going into Subaru I scared and uneasy. They made this the easiest and least stressful experience ever. They worked with me, took the time to explain my options and made me feel back in control!! It was a GREAT experience!!!!!

Adam Iveska, Jake Libetori

May 03, 2016

Thanks Steph for the great review! Sorry to hear about the tree falling on your car, but we are glad to hear that your experience was easy and stress free after all that. We try our best to make it so! Austin & Nic are great people to work with, and it's always a pleasure to hear when a customer's experience was a GREAT one! We will see your for your first oil change, and Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Robert Hayes
4/27/2016

"Twin Cross-treks"

Buying a car from Valley Subaru was one of the simplest vehicle transactions I have ever made. The staff was friendly and easy to work with. The negotiation was done via email so all I had to do is come in and drive the car. Kim was extremely helpful and did a great job helping us. The experience was so good my wife ordered a Cross-trek as soon as I signed the papers. We now have twin Cross-trek Subaru's and love them. Thank you for a great car buying experience. Rob

April 27, 2016

Rob, thank you for that great review and for your repeat business! Kim works hard to make sure her customer's experience is Truly Exceptional, and we're glad to hear you got to see that first hand. Valley Subaru works hard to make sure the internet process is smooth for its customers, and we're glad it worked smoothly for you. Two Crosstrek's in the driveway will make you the talk of the neighborhood, so please brag about Kim and Valley Subaru when they do. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Reviews of Dion Narez