Valley Subaru Of Longmont

1800 Industrial Circle,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Valley Subaru Of Longmont Info
About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru of Longmont | New Subaru & Used Car Dealer in Longmont, CO | Serving Denver Valley Subaru of Longmont is proud to serve the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Golden, Lafayette, Colorado regions with quality Subaru vehicles. With models like the Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester & Tribeca, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars in Longmont, CO, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Valley Subaru of Longmont is not just a great choice as your Denver area Subaru dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Colorado customers. From auto repair & service performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts & accessories, to car loan or lease assistance, Valley Subaru of Longmont is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs. Come in and say "hi"! We're located at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501, or you can call us at 888-245-3032. Here at Valley Subaru we have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We have been family owned and operated in Longmont for over 30yrs. At Valley Subaru our motto is "We are big enough to serve you but small enough to know you." Whether you live in Boulder, Lafayette, Ft Collins or Beyond we are your one stop dealer for anything automotive. Please call or email us today to find out why we are becoming Northern Colorado's Biggest and Best Dealer. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! Thanks Ownership Valley Subaru

About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

clarkentcolo
2/04/2016

"The Quickest, Easiest car deal ever!!"

We took my grandma in to look at a new 2016 Subaru Outback. We were impressed with how patient Calixto (often referred to as "Cali") was with my grandma (she isn't very patient or nice to deal with. He was patient, explained the car and the TONS of technology in the vehicle to her. Tom King was wonderful to deal with (we purchased our own Outback from him a few years ago). From the simple pricing, to the fair trade value on my grandma's used Lexus trade in it was quick and painless, we were in and out of there in less than 2 hours (including the vehicle orientation). I have been pondering the purchase of a new Outback myself over the last few days and am envious over my grandma's cool new wheels! Thanks so much for your time and being so professional.

February 05, 2016

Thank you for giving Valley Subaru the opportunity to work with your Grandma! We hope she is enjoying her new Outback! Also, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad to hear that Cali and Tom took great care of your Grandmother as well as yourself! We look forward to seeing her in when it comes time for her first vehicle check up! If there is anything you need in the mean time please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley and we will be here to go to work for you! Thank you again for the kind review as well as the opportunity to work with your family and you! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

Peggy
1/27/2016

"Very Nice Dealership!"

I am on my 4th Subaru. This was my first experience with Valley Subaru and it was a great one. I made contact with Calixto Bello via the Internet and set up an appointment. He was very straight forward with pricing on the vehicle of my choice and when I left I feel confident I got a good deal. Also, my time spent in Finance went pretty fast. Have had the car a few weeks and I remain very happy.

January 28, 2016

Peggy, Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for choosing Valley Subaru, as well as sharing your experience with everyone! I am glad to hear that Calixto took great care of you as well as the rest of the team here at Valley Subaru. We look forward to seeing you in for your next service visit and if there is anything you need in the mean time please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley and we will be ready to go back to work for you! Congratulations again and thank you for the kind review as well as your business here at Valley Subaru! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

mduarte
1/26/2016

"Buying a used car"

Calixto was truly amazing. He cared about us and he wanted us to get the best deal that we could get. Definitely would recommend friends and family to go visit Calixto

January 28, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for your business as well as the kind review! I am glad to hear that Calixto took great care of you as well as got you a great deal on your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you in for your next service visit and if there is anything you need in the mean time please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know! Congratulations again and thank you for the review as well as the business here at Valley Subaru! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

jbell21
1/24/2016

"Perfect"

Valley Subaru was the best dealership I have ever bought a car from. Morgan, with internet sales, was simply wonderful. She was very knowledgeable of the New Outback 3.6R Limited. Thank You Valley Subaru and Morgan for a smooth deal.

January 25, 2016

Congrats on your new 3.6 Outback! Thanks for your kind review about Morgan and Valley Subaru. We know that her customers are extremely important to her, and it's always a pleasure to hear words like "perfect" and "smooth deal" from Valley customers. If you know others that want a Subaru, please brag about Morgan & Valley Subaru. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

JuaniC
1/21/2016

"Best car buying experience "

We walked in with the mentality that we were just going to ask questions and gather information, but after being helped by Cali, we knew what was the best option and what we wanted. Cali is very knowledgeable and answered all our questions clearly. He took so much time to explain the different options and was patient with us until we understood. He came in early, before his shift started just to help us and take us out on a test drive! He's very honest and also very friendly. Treated us with kindness and respect.

January 25, 2016

Thanks for the great review for Cali & Valley Subaru. Cali's customers are important to him, so he takes whatever time necessary to make sure they are well taken care of. He's always willing to show up early, or stay late to make sure his his customers are truly satisfied and have the "best car buying experience" possible. We look forward to seeing you for your first oil change. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

SubaruMike34
1/19/2016

"Outstanding"

Valley Subaru delivered an overall very satisfying vehicle buying experience! Morgan did an awesome job in finding the vehicle and color we wanted. Morgan and Valley delivered upon beating the best price from other dealers and a car broker. Morgan was very pleasant to deal with we enjoyed the overall honesty during the price dealing process. We would highly recommend Valley to everyone considering a Subaru!

January 19, 2016

Hey Mike, thanks for the great review of Morgan & Valley Subaru. Morgan goes over and above to make sure her customer's experience is "overall satisfying" and "honest". Morgan's customers enjoy dealing with her and come back to buy from her years later. Thank you for recommending Valley Subaru to everyone you know considering a Subaru, and we'll see you at the new facility for your first oil change. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Jessiluu420
1/17/2016

"Absolutely amazing"

This dealership plus dealer was not only super nice but would not let leave unsatisfied. He got me the best price that was exactly what I needed and would not sell me a car that he did not feel would be reliable. Overall he was incredible and. Very caring

January 18, 2016

Great to that your experience was "Absolutely Amazing", and that you had the opportunity to work with Calixto. He is genuinely concerned and "caring" with his customers to make sure their experience is amazing. Make sure to bring in your new Subaru for its first oil change into our new facility. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

GoHard1nger
1/17/2016

"Great dealer and a great brand"

Recently purchased a 2016 WRX Limited from this dealer and could not be any happier. The sales staff, management, and the entire purchase process were very straightforward making the entire process an ease. I live 600 + miles away in Kansas City and was intent on buying a WRX, so most if not all of the negotiation, offer and sale was done virtually, yet, I still felt confident in this dealership and their commitment to getting me the car that I wanted at the right price. By far the easiest car purchase I've ever made. I would and more than likely will buy from this dealership again in the near future. Thanks guys!

Lisa Roberts

January 18, 2016

Ian, Thank you for taking the time to drive down to Valley Subaru of Longmont and give us an opportunity to assist you with treating yourself to a new WRX! Congratulations as well, and thank you also for the kind review! I am glad to hear my team was able to deliver for you and help make sure you had an enjoyable purchasing experience! I would say we look forward to seeing you in for service but know that will be a long haul to come in and see us, but if you do make the trip down we look forward to seeing you! Congratulations and thank you again for the business as well as the kind review! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

crystal jade
1/16/2016

"Hassle free, easy buying experience"

Cali is so wonderful. I have literally been from the tip top of Oregon down to central Florida and everywhere in between in search of another car and when Jake (general manager of Valley) hooked me up with Cali, i knew I was in great hands. I originally was going to buy a car from Valley but life happened and I ended up looking for cars all across the nation as I traveled and I can not tell you how many times the salesmen treated me like I didn't know anything. I learned a lot, in fact, about the cars that they had no idea even existed. Shocking. Anyway, 100% of the salesmen I dealt with before returning back to Valley was an absolute waste of time. They treated me how a stereotypical salesman would treat a female, i guess. Then when i would get firm and show that I knew what I was talking about, they never responded back to me. They would tell me they had the car I wanted and then sell it and say they didn't know that was the one i wanted, or they would not know features in the different levels of cars I was looking for, etc...Anyway...I wanted to show the contrast of what I went through before returning to Valley, vs. finally landing back at Valley. When I got to the dealership, Cali opened the door for me and I was greeted by Jake and Cali. I bought a car from Valley before and it took me buying a car with Cali to understand what a car buying experience should be like. My first time i bought a car with Valley, i liked my salesman. He even drove all the way to Estes Park to pick me up so that I could get a car from them. I hate to say it, but, at the time I didn't know that a good salesman should show you things on your new car. Mine didn't He showed very general stuff that I could figure out on my own, right away. Which was fine, because I learned it on my own and I don't want to say anything bad about my ex salesman (who moved to a new state and is no longer with Valley) Well, my old salesman didn't go into depth like Cali did. Cali sat with me and let me think of things to ask and didn't make me feel pressured at all. He took his time with me and made me feel like he cared about the experience and his job. That speaks volumes to me. I can be a tough customer, but, I expect people to do their job and do it well. And he did. He absolutely won me over and when I get my next Subi, i'll go back to him. No doubt! Thank you Jake and Cali for making this experience even better than my first one with y'all!

Jake Liberatore

January 18, 2016

Wow Crystal! Thank you for the fantastic review, and it's a pleasure to hear when a customer like yourself has been this satisfied with their car buying experience. Cali goes over and above for his customers to make sure their experience is a Truly Exceptional one, and that they leave having an understanding of their new Subaru. It showed when you said, "That speaks volumes to me". Also, our General Manager, Jake Liberatore appreciates reading reviews like yours when they come in for one of his sales staff. We look forward to you bringing in your new WRX for its maintenance to our new facility. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Barbara22
1/09/2016

""Great Day All Around""

Since all my children have Subaru's I thought my next car should be one also. While driving by Valley Subaru I decided to just turn in to look around. Saber Boudjada happen to show me a parking space. That minute started a great relationship. Saber knows a great deal about cars and made me feel immediately at ease. He answers all questions politely, with no pressure. I gathered information, liked what I heard, and in a few days did decide the time was right for a new car. Now Saber is teaching me about all the new things on my 21st Century, Legacy. He says I can come back and he will help me as many times as I need. Jason McQueen was also very helpful in the buying process. I had met Jason three years ago, and was surprised he remembered me. Not only that, he remembered I had two cars to trade in, at the time. I would recommend Valley Subaru to everyone. Great car and great people!

January 11, 2016

We are glad to hear reviews like the one you sent for Saber, Jason & Valley Subaru. Thank you for coming back 3 years later and buying from Valley. Saber is very knowledgeable about the Subaru brand, and he will do whatever he can to make sure his customers are well take care of. Yes, your Legacy is full of technology, but you will soon know how everything works first hand. We will wee you for your first oil change at our new facility. Thanks again for your kind review from the Valley Subaru Team!

Reviews of Calixto Bello