Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Calixto Bello

Ryan Hall, Internet Sales Manager, Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Ryan Hall

March 20, 2017

"Accommodating service, friendly employees, great service"

- NickAKS

The sales person (Tori), and financing person (Dion) were both very helpful, friendly, and professional. Would definitely recommend Valley Subaru to friends and family. The overall experience was nice, and I felt appreciated as a customer.

March 14, 2017

"Nick Tolley is the most professional representative ever met"

- mcplatts

We were shopping for a used Outback for our daughter, who is a freshman at CU Boulder. We had shopped at 4 different dealerships, but always walked out without buying. When we met Nick we noticed that he listened to our needs and did not pressure us. Also, he was thoughtful and after a test drive with my daughter he suggetsed a Forrester, because it would be easier for her to drive, and offered more visbility. She loved it and we bought it on the spot! Nick responded to our emails immediately and has followed up to make sure all the paperwork came through. Nicholas Tolley was truly a pleasure to work with!

March 10, 2017

"Amazing Experience!!!"

- Opal21

Kim went above and beyond my expectations. After being treated poorly at another Subaru dealership. I was actually going to give up on buying a Subaru. I was talked into stopping at Valley Subaru, where I meet Kim. She was honest, easy to contact, and got me the car I wanted from a dealership out of town. During the test drive (that I was told wasn't possible at the before mentioned dealership), she made fast friends with my mom. I would highly recommend her and this dealership to everyone who's in the market for a Subaru.

Used 2012 Chevrolet Silverado, $27883