Valley Subaru Of Longmont

1800 Industrial Circle,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Valley Subaru Of Longmont Info
About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru of Longmont | New Subaru & Used Car Dealer in Longmont, CO | Serving Denver Valley Subaru of Longmont is proud to serve the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Golden, Lafayette, Colorado regions with quality Subaru vehicles. With models like the Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester & Tribeca, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars in Longmont, CO, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Valley Subaru of Longmont is not just a great choice as your Denver area Subaru dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Colorado customers. From auto repair & service performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts & accessories, to car loan or lease assistance, Valley Subaru of Longmont is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs. Come in and say "hi"! We're located at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501, or you can call us at 888-245-3032. Here at Valley Subaru we have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We have been family owned and operated in Longmont for over 30yrs. At Valley Subaru our motto is "We are big enough to serve you but small enough to know you." Whether you live in Boulder, Lafayette, Ft Collins or Beyond we are your one stop dealer for anything automotive. Please call or email us today to find out why we are becoming Northern Colorado's Biggest and Best Dealer. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! Thanks Ownership Valley Subaru

About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Kchase
7/25/2016

"Refreshing"

This was absolutely THE BEST Car buying experience ever!!!! I worked with both Derek Boyd and Ryan Hall and I would highly recommend both of them to anyone and I've already sent a friend their way. Both Derek and Ryan were very polite, courteous, patient with all my questions and very knowledgeable about the Outback limited and all of its complex features! There was absolutely no pressure from Derek or Ryan just helpful support during the entire process. I had called ahead to let the dealership know I was coming and that I didn't have a lot of time and due to illness needed to keep my time at the dealership to a minimum. I informed them that this would be the 3rd Subaru I purchased from Valley Subaru them. They were ready for me when I arrived and assigned Derek to work with me. As I already knew what car I wanted the process was easy and straight forward. My sale was a bit unusual as I was not only trading in my old Forester but was going to be trading in my husbands newer Mazda as well. Derek was very supportive and efficient and worked with me in two short intervals on the first day to evaluate the trade-ins. The next morning I called Derek and told him the bottom line number I was looking for and he returned my call a little later and we were able to work out a great price over the phone. Later that afternoon I went in and Ryan Hall took me out for a drive (really an education session) on my new Outback limited. Ryan was extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of my new car, the iSight system, voice activated navigation system, and all the other bells and whistle. I receive a complete training session and left the lot knowing so much about my new car and it's systems. I've been back twice for window tinting and miscellaneous followup paperwork and both times Derek answered some minor additional detailed questions I had and even stayed late one evening to make sure he could help me! I will of course continue to get all of my service done at Valley as I have with my other Subaru's Roger and his team in the service department are fantastic as well. They are very courteous, patient and supportive. They take the time to explain what needs to be done now, why and what could wait for awhile. They are great!

July 25, 2016

Wow, that is a fantastic review! Thanks for taking the time to consider everyone that was involved in your process - Derek, Ryan & Roger. We know that each one of them prides themselves on making sure the customer's experience is Truly Exceptional. Thanks again for your repeat business! Valley Subaru knows it is ultimately successful when a customer like you will come back time and time again. It's an even a greater compliment when you will brag to a friend about Valley Subaru. Your repeat business is extremely appreciated, and Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Steve619
7/24/2016

"2016 Outback"

We purchased our Outback a few months ago fro Derek Boyd @ Valley Subaru, and it was the most pleasant car buying experience I haver ever had. Derek was pleasant, courteous, and very knowledgeable about the car. I don' think that Derek knows how to spell pressure let alone use it. We will be back to Valley and Derek for our next car. 😀👍😀👍😀👍

July 25, 2016

Hello Steve, and thanks for the kind words! It's always a pleasure to hear when a customer's experience was "pleasant and courteous". Yes, Derek is an easy going guy and wants to make sure his customer's experience is a no "pressure" one. Please tell all your friends about your experience with Derek and Valley Subaru. Thanks again for your business from the Valley Subaru Team!

Hayley713
7/19/2016

"Great experience, Cali was excellent. "

Loved my experience at Valley Subaru. So quick and painless. I left with exactly what I wanted with a financing plan we worked on together to fit my budget. I couldn't be happier with my new car but more importantly the buying process was open, trusting, and comfortable. Thanks Cali and everyone at Valley!

July 19, 2016

You are welcome Hayley! Most of all, thank you for your business. It's great to hear when a customer's experience was "open, trusting and comfortable", as well as you were able to leave with everything that you wanted. Cali goes over and above for his customers, and it's great to hear that you got to experience that. Thanks again for your review from the Valley Subaru Team!

glassgal1
7/19/2016

"Great"

It was great going in to the store. Cali was very professional to work with and answered all my questions. I ordered my car and it was there before the due date which was GREAT!!

Cali

July 19, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write the kind words that you did, and that you had the opportunity to work with Cali. He always treats his customers with professionalism, and makes sure their experience is a Truly Exceptional one! It's always great to hear when your vehicle arrives before its due as well. Enjoy your new Subaru, & thanks again for your business from the Valley Subaru Team!

kathryn taylor
7/05/2016

"Stress free experience!"

Probably the least stressful car buying experience we've ever had. It was a pleasure to work with Cali, he was not in the least bit pushy and spent ample time with us going over all the options in our new Crosstrek. Extremely knowledgable and very calm and friendly.

July 05, 2016

Hello Kathryn, and thanks for taking the time to write this review. Yes, Cali is always patient with his customers and "very calm and friendly" as well. It's important to him that his customer's experience is Truly Exceptional. Make sure to bring your Subaru to Valley for its first oil change. Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Adam Nieto
7/02/2016

"Simple and straight forward"

Cali was a really friendly person and made my first car buying experience awesome and one to remember. Super knowledgeable about the cars he sells and knows all about the little details that really making buying a new car a stress free straight forward process. I definitely recommend this dealership as well as Cali.

July 02, 2016

Hey Adam, thanks for the the great review of Valley Subaru and Cali. It's always a pleasure to hear when Valley Subaru was "awesome and one to remember" when it comes to a customer's first buying experience. Yes, Cali knows the Subaru product and the "little details" about the "Rex". We sincerely appreciate you recommending Valley Subaru and Cali to any friends, or family. Make sure to bring your WRX to Valley Subaru for its first oil change. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

older,athletic woman
6/24/2016

"Price given over the phone!"

I had "signed up" on a site, inviting dealers to discuss my interest in a Subaru Impreza hatchback. I figured that I would hear from a few, then arrive at the dealer to haggle. To my shock, Morgan called me within minutes, offering me a new Impreza for $1,500 less than I expected to pay. She was a pleasure to talk with, and told me the extras that were included (such as extending the power train warranty). I especially appreciated NO PRESSURE! This price was less than the used Imprezas that I was considering on cars.com. My husband and I arrived that evening and bought the car after a test drive. They even gave us a really good price on the trade-in of our old pick-up (remember, we already knew the price of the car!) What a great car buying experience! Morgan was professional, organized, funny, and not pushy at all.

Morgan Steinbeck

June 25, 2016

Hello Athletic Woman! Thank you for the the kind review. It's always a pleasure to hear when a customer's experience was overall Great, No Pressure and Professional! We are glad to hear you had the opportunity to work with Morgan. She really works hard to make sure her customers are relaxed and comfortable. Heck, it's even better when you get all that stuff and a great price as well. Make sure to bring your Impreza to Valley Subaru for your first oil change. Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team.

phreddiegirl
6/11/2016

"An awesome experience!"

My husband and I were just car shopping. We had no intentions of buying a car that day. When we met with Cali, he pretty much sold us on a Subaru Crosstrek. His knowledge and great attitude sold us. It was a very enjoyable experience and we felt very comfortable working with him. We love our Crosstrek and we will continue to deal with Valley Subaru.

June 11, 2016

Thank you for your business! We are always glad to hear when a customer's experience was "very enjoyable", and that Cali was a factor to that experience. Cali will do whatever he can to make his customer's experience an exceptional one. We are pleased that you love your Crosstrek, and you will bring your business back to Valley Subaru. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

stef0403
5/31/2016

"2016 Subaru"

This is my first Subaru vehicle and first vehicle purchase. I was probably one of the last few clients in the dealership that Friday night and although it was late, Cali and Dion were very patient, easy to work with, and explained everything thoroughly. I went back the next day to go over a few things and worked with another team member who was also very kind! I was contacted by the service department to get my car windows tinted, as Cali said they would, they had my car ready for pick up within a few hours. Cali worked with us to give us the best deal he could, Dion went over financing thoroughly, Saber went over everything my car included the next day. Everyone I have been in contact with from Valley Subaru has been respectful, kind, attentive, direct and very flexible with my work schedule. I could really say I am satisfied with my purchase!

May 31, 2016

Congratulations on your first Subaru & first vehicle purchase. It's great to hear when a customer's first experience was as positive as yours. Thanks for taking the time write such a great review, and we are glad to hear that every person you came in contact with was "respectful, kind attentive and direct" & "5 Star" worthy. Every person you mentioned we know strives to make sure Valley's customers are well taken care of. We bet the window tint looks great as well! We will look forward to seeing you for your first oil change, and Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

hdcack
5/26/2016

"2016 subaru purchase"

we are a Subaru family and have purchased 7 or 8 subarus over the years and this dealership was absolutely one of the best experiences we have ever had. I would recommend them to anybody wanting a Subaru. Dianna and Howard Sautter

May 27, 2016

Dianna and Howard, Congratulations on your new Subaru, and thank you for choosing Valley Subaru to assist you with treating yourself to that new Subaru! I am thrilled to hear that the Derek and the rest of the team here at Valley Subaru were able to deliver for you and help make sure that you had an enjoyable purchasing experience! If there is anything you need please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley, otherwise we look forward to seeing you in for your next service visit! Congratulations again and thank you for the business as well as the kind review! All the best to you both as well as your Subaru from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

Reviews of Calixto Bello