Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Ryan Hall

August 10, 2017

"Very impressed"

- Andy Beumel

I have purchased numerous vehicles during my life and my experience at Valley Subaru of Longmont is ranked close to the top. Everyone we dealt with during the purchase process was very professional and knowledgeable. Our sales person, Becca, took very good care of us. We easily negotiated a price acceptable to us without any of the games typical of other car dealers. We purchased a few accessories and they were installed in a timely manner and the vehicle was ready for pick up when promised. We would highly recommend Becca and Valley Subaru of Longmont.

Becca Rodcay
Dion Narez
Dylan Small

August 09, 2017

"NO NEED TO THINK TWICE!"

- Alexander Pochon

This dealership has been an honest pleasure to work with. They have went above and beyond to give me "a little more" in my new Subaru Outback purchase than any other surrounding dealers. We handled a majority of the process over the phone and via email, to where the financing took little to no time once I arrived. Everyone here is very friendly. I just went back yesterday to have my two front windows tinted, as well as for the service team to install a few accessories I purchased. Dropped my vehicle off at 9am with a loaner vehicle waiting for me. Quality of the work exceeded my expectations and my car was ready by 12pm. Of course, there are two gentleman that stand behind this great rating and that would be Nicholas Tolley and Dion Narez. Nick saw the process through from A to Z to make sure that I was taken care of. He has followed up with me a few times over the past few weeks to make sure that I am more than comfortable in the vehicle and all is going well. Dion made the signing/financing process a breeze and was very informative on anything they offer with additional packages so I did not miss out on any deals. Stop thinking about it and go see these guys!!! Thank you again!!

Nicholas Tolley
Dion Narez

August 03, 2017

"Sales experience "

- Donietta

Our experience with Sara was awesome. We felt she was very knowledgeable. We had questions and she answered them with no hesitation. We also liked the fact that she was not a "pushy" salesperson. The experience was what made us purchase on the day of the test drive. This was also the first time we drove a Subaru! Thank you Sara!

Sara Nitke