Valley Subaru Of Longmont

1800 Industrial Circle,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Valley Subaru Of Longmont Info
About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru of Longmont | New Subaru & Used Car Dealer in Longmont, CO | Serving Denver Valley Subaru of Longmont is proud to serve the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Golden, Lafayette, Colorado regions with quality Subaru vehicles. With models like the Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester & Tribeca, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars in Longmont, CO, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Valley Subaru of Longmont is not just a great choice as your Denver area Subaru dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Colorado customers. From auto repair & service performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts & accessories, to car loan or lease assistance, Valley Subaru of Longmont is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs. Come in and say "hi"! We're located at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501, or you can call us at 888-245-3032. Here at Valley Subaru we have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We have been family owned and operated in Longmont for over 30yrs. At Valley Subaru our motto is "We are big enough to serve you but small enough to know you." Whether you live in Boulder, Lafayette, Ft Collins or Beyond we are your one stop dealer for anything automotive. Please call or email us today to find out why we are becoming Northern Colorado's Biggest and Best Dealer. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! Thanks Ownership Valley Subaru

About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

caw2016
8/27/2016

"Subaru Experience"

My family and I had a great experience at Valley Subaru, starting with online sales to show room to receiving my keys and driving my new car off the lot. Every person we talked to was very knowledgable in explaining things and answering my questions no matter how silly they may have been. And appreciated how I was shown how to operate my new car, had lots of questions since this was my first Subaru vehicle. Thank You Valley Subaru, Cheryl

Greg and Maggie
8/17/2016

"The Subaru Experience of a Lifetime"

We found all the Staff at Valley Subaru very to be extremely helpful and knowledgable along with not being pushy. We have always bought new cars over our lifetime and we are approaching retirement . We can Honestly say this was the Greatest Experience so far. This being our first Subaru I'm sure it won't be the last. We HIGHLY recommend them!

August 19, 2016

Greg & Maggie, thanks for taking the time to write these kind words, and it's great to hear that Valley Subaru was part of the "Greatest Experience" of your car buying experiences. Dylan, Saber & Jason work hard to make sure their customers have the best experience possible, and we are glad you had the opportunity to experience that. We appreciate any recommendations to friends and family, and Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

mstokley0317

"Five Star Service "

My wife and I had just returned from a 3,000 mile vacation/road trip in my Subaru XV Crosstrek. I called early Saturday morning 7/16 and asked if they could squeeze me in for oil change? I informed them that I live in Lakewood (45 minute drive), and purchased my car from them. Greg G. asked how soon can I get there? I arrived @ 10:30 and was out the door in 1 hour! Greg G. went through everything Oil change, Tire rotation, and a car wash (needed after 2 days driving back to Colorado from the U.P. of Michigan) and that my cabin filter was disgusting and changed it out for me! Excellent service experience and would recommend Greg G. And Valley Subaru to anyone!

August 19, 2016

First, let us say Thank You for new car business even though you live 45 minutes away. That speaks volumes to Valley Subaru as a whole. Greg is definitely an asset to Valley's Service Dept., and will do what he can to make sure every customer is well taken care of. Thanks again for your continued business, and for taking a moment to write this review for Greg & Valley Subaru.

Skip Leinau
8/17/2016

"An EXCELLANT service Department and Personel."

Valley Subaru of Longmont, CO, Greg G. and the service staff are outstanding examples of what car service/care and customer service ought to be... AND IS at Valley Subaru in Longmont. A very nice new facility with people who seem happy to be there. We've been there three times and each time left thinking 'Well that was nice. I didn't expect that'. Thanks, Greg G. & Valley Subaru of Longmont. Skip

August 17, 2016

Skip, thanks for that great review of our Service Dept. and Greg G. "Well that was nice. I didn't expect that", is exactly what the Service Dept. strives to give all its customers. We will continue to give the customer service that you have experienced, and thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

jeweler_joe
8/16/2016

"Fantastic experience at this dealership"

From beginning to end, the experience I had buying my 2016 Subaru Outback was an absolute pleasure. I have had two service visits which have also been beyond my expectation. Highly recommend this dealership and service department.

August 17, 2016

Joe, we are glad to hear that we were able to be there for you "from the beginning to the end" when you bought your '16 Outback. It's always a pleasure when we as a dealership can earn your trust from the beginning of your purchase and then to take care of your service needs as well. As you continue to bring in your Outback for its service, we will continue to give you the service you expect. Thanks again for your business and your continued service, from the Valley Subaru Team!

Now
8/16/2016

"Fair Trade"

Excellent service and a very fair price. I needed a new Subaru that day since my old one had lived a full and happy life I received a Subaru Forester that was greater upgrade than I expected. The lease payment is doable & the quality of the ride far outweighs the monthly fee. Thanks Valley Subaru of Longmont, my neighborhood dealer

Adam in Finance and Kim in Sales

August 16, 2016

It's always great to hear when a customer's experience was just like you stated in your review. Sorry to hear about your "old one", but we're glad that you were able to upgrade to a new Subaru with a payment that you are comfortable with. It's even better to hear when you see that much Value in the Subaru product. Thanks again for your business from the Valley Subaru Team!

Blue Moon
8/15/2016

"Excellent dealership, sales and service so easy so work with"

We recently purchased our second Outback at Valley Subaru. This dealership is amazing! The service department is A-1 and has serviced our 2012 Outback with great care. Becca was our sales person for the 2016 Outback purchase and she made the buying experience very pleasant. She is knowledgable, asks the right questions and payed attention to exactly what we wanted. We took several models for test drives and she took time to explain the various features on each, answered our questions and was not only professional but friendly throughout the whole process. We not only recommend Valley Subaru but highly recommend Becca as your sales person on your next car purchase!

August 15, 2016

Blue Moon, thanks for that review! It's always a pleasure when we can hit "5 Stars" in ALL areas of the dealership. Roger, Greg and the rest of the Service Dept. work hard to make sure their customers are well taken care of, and we're glad you have had the opportunity to experience that "A-1" service. Becca strives to make sure her customer's buying experience is always "pleasant" and Truly Exceptional. Becca & Valley Subaru sincerely appreciate any referrals to Sales or Service. Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Merry Loizeaux
8/14/2016

"Why I purchased from Valley Subaru"

I purchased my Outback from Valley Subaru because they gave me the best price. I'd like to add that Saber ,my salesman, was quite respectful and patient with my questions. I had called many dealerships and visited a number of them as well. Valley had the best of everything overall and that is why they got my business. Thanks again Valley, Merry Loizeaux

August 15, 2016

Hello Merry, and thanks for those kind words. We are glad that you gave your business to Valley Subaru, and that you had the opportunity to work with Saber. We know that he will bend over backwards to make sure his customers are well taken care of, through his patience and knowledge of the Subaru product. Valley Subaru strives to be the "best of everything overall" for all its customers, and we're glad you had the opportunity to see that. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Jodieco
8/12/2016

"Great experience"

Becca did a great job following up and providing excellent customer service. I had done quite of bit of internet shopping and she was able to meet my price. I was in and out of the dealership, including test driving the car in 75 minutes!! A record car buying experience! I would definitely work with her again!!

August 12, 2016

Thanks for that great review! Becca is an asset to her customers and Valley Subaru. She works hard to guide her customers through the buying process, and wants to make sure they are always treated with "excellent customer service". It's always a pleasure to hear when a customer like you had a "record car buying experience", and Valley Subaru was part of that. We will see you for your first oil change, and Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Bettyboop31
8/05/2016

"Best car buying experience!"

I recently moved to Colorado and knew I wanted a Subaru Outback. I did a lot of research pricing both new and used models. When I came to Valley Subaru, Calixto greeted me warmly and was very helpful without making a hard sell or being pushy. He listened to what I wanted and helped guide me through the process. His warm and friendly demeanor was a welcome change to my previous car buying experiences. Everyone I dealt with at Valley Subaru was knowledgeable and helpful. I'm so excited about my new car and all the adventures ahead. I'm especially thankful that I will be dealing with such a top-notch dealership for many years to come.

August 05, 2016

Welcome to Colorado Bettyboop! It's always a pleasure to hear when a customer like yourself had the experience you did. It speaks volumes for Calixto & Valley Subaru! It's an even bigger pleasure to hear when Calixto and Valley Subaru overall made your car experience Truly Exceptional compared to your past experiences. Calixto works hard to make sure every one of his customers is treated with the same "warm and friendly demeanor" that you experienced. We wish you many great adventures ahead, and Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Reviews of Greg Grzegorczyk