Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Becca Rodcay, Internet Sales Manager, Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Becca Rodcay

Internet Sales Manager

January 17, 2017

"Fast and Awesome Experience"

- Rick

This was my first experience with Valley Subaru of Longmont (sales experience) and will not be my last and I will ultimately use them for my service experience as well (even though I live 70 miles away). I worked with Ryan Hall - Internet Sales Manager prior to coming in and not only was he fast in response but just a nice guy and available both by email and by phone for my questions. I was looking at a lease option for a new WRX and Ryan not only gave us transparent pricing but also answered all of my and my friend's questions (we ended up both leasing from him). It took me about a week of back and forth to decide to pull the trigger but there was no pressure which made it an even better buying experience. Once I was ready to buy, the car I wanted was held for me and upon arrival at the dealership was sitting out front, washed and ready to drive. I was in and out of the dealership in just a little over 2 hours which is the quickest for me (I tend to ask a lot of questions and make sure that every penny is accounted for as well as getting the best deal on any maintenance and warranty packages). My friend and I both could have been in and out in about 1.5 hours if we were not enjoying the experience and I was not a bit anal (ha). This included our time with Ryan but also with the finance folks who were just as informative and helpful as the sales team as well as being pleasant and not even a bit pushy. All in all, if you are looking for a Subaru, these folks will give you a great experience!

January 14, 2017

"Great Experience, Thank you Chuck!"

- Ali'swrx

Everyone at Valley Subaru seems to go the extra mile. Especially Chuck, he made sure I was hooked up to my BlueTooth with my cell before I left the dealership in my new 2017 WRX!

January 13, 2017

"Pleasant Experience"

- Christi

We had a pleasant experience at this dealership, everything went smoothly, and everyone was friendly and helpful. We would buy from this dealership again. We worked with Chuck Dunlap who we immediately found easy to talk to and work with. We told him that we were just looking at what Subaru had to offer. He never pressured us yet we ended up purchasing a car. Chuck was friendly, informative and knowledgeable. We thank him for helping us find the right vehicle for us

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $27383