Read Reviews Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Nic ChuenchitSubaru Sales Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Valley Subaru Of Longmont

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Valley Subaru Of Longmont has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru of Longmont | New Subaru & Used Car Dealer in Longmont, CO | Serving Denver
Valley Subaru of Longmont is proud to serve the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Golden, Lafayette, Colorado regions with quality Subaru vehicles. With models like the Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester & Tribeca, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive.

If you're looking for used cars in Longmont, CO, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles.

Valley Subaru of Longmont is not just a great choice as your Denver area Subaru dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Colorado customers. From auto repair & service performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts & accessories, to car loan or lease assistance, Valley Subaru of Longmont is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs.

Come in and say "hi"! We're located at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501, or you can call us at 888-245-3032.

Here at Valley Subaru we have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We have been family owned and operated in Longmont for over 30yrs. At Valley Subaru our motto is "We are big enough to serve you but small enough to know you." Whether you live in Boulder, Lafayette, Ft Collins or Beyond we are your one stop dealer for anything automotive. Please call or email us today to find out why we are becoming Northern Colorado's Biggest and Best Dealer. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today!

Thanks

Customer Lounge Area Television
Drive-In Service Vending Machines
Free Coffee

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Long time customer, first time reviewer"

Chris Wright
7/12/2014 11:33:45 PM

My Review Of Valley Subaru Of Longmont:

Valley is where I've had 3 different cars serviced over the past 10 years, and they're always great to work with. This last time was no different: Roger was quick to get my car in and did a great job of communicating what needed to be done and how long it would take. When there was a delay in how long a part would take to be there, he was very apologetic and offered a loaner car as well.

On top of that, their prices are in line with the independent shops and you get the benefit of manufacturer technicians. For service on a Subaru in Longmont, this is the best place to go.

Added: 7/14/2014 8:12:57 PM

Chris, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at our service shop with all! Also, thank you mostly for choosing Valley Subaru as your go to place for all your Subaru needs! We are glad to hear that Roger and his team is taking great care of you and we look forward to seeing you in for any future needs! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

Twitter
"Buying a car has never been so easy"

fourwyatts
7/12/2014 8:32:31 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Nic ChuenchitNic Chuenchit
Dion NarezDion Narez

My Review Of Valley Subaru Of Longmont:

A big thank you to Jeremy, Dion, Adam, and Nic for getting us into our Sonata. Our life is very busy and we were not sure how we would fit the car buying process into the schedule. In less than 40 hours we had the car test driven, financing processed, and papers signed. The entire team was able to work with us we our schedule changed and we were at the dealership unannounced. The team is friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. Thank you for your professionalism.

Added: 7/14/2014 8:16:33 PM

Thank you for your business here at Valley Subaru of Longmont! Also, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad that the team took such great care of you all! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in for any of your future vehicle needs! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Perfect service!"

mduvernay
7/9/2014 3:15:32 PM

My Review Of Valley Subaru Of Longmont:

Pleasant staff, quick, efficient service, nice lounge and atmosphere. Really, they did everything right. This was my first time there and I am thrilled at the experience.

Added: 7/10/2014 9:29:43 PM

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad that our service staff provided you with a thrilling experience and we look forward to seeing you in for your next service here at Valley Subaru! Thank you for choosing Valley Subaru and thank you for the review! All the best from the Valley Subaru team!

Twitter
"Excellent Sales Person Engagement"

stevenjworley
7/5/2014 8:54:32 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Ryan HallRyan Hall

My Review Of Valley Subaru Of Longmont:

I had many option to choose from in my Subaru purchase. When I connected with Valley Subaru and in particular, Ryan Hall, I knew my searching was over. Ryan had all the answers, or quickly got them, he spent times driving cars with me, and was a great communicator - phone, text, emails everything worked equally well.

Added: 7/7/2014 7:51:12 PM

Steven, Thank you for your business here at Valley Subaru of Longmont! Thank you as well for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad to hear that Ryan took such great care of you! We look forward to seeing you in for service! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

Twitter
"Valley Subaru is the GREATEST!"

Valleysubaru123
7/1/2014 6:56:59 PM

My Review Of Valley Subaru Of Longmont:

I bought my Outback 2 years ago and have been taking it in for its regular service at Valley Subaru ever since.
The customer service is Fantastic!
And the price is even better. Thank you so much for all the TLC I get when I bring my car in for service - you are THE BEST!

Added: 7/1/2014 8:15:04 PM

Thank you for choosing Valley Subaru as your go to place for all your vehicle needs! I am glad to hear that our service department is taking great care of you as well as making sure you are getting a good deal! Thank you for the kind review and thank you again for your business! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Consistently Good Service."

mccol53@comcast.net
6/29/2014 6:29:34 PM

My Review Of Valley Subaru Of Longmont:

I have been going to Valley Subaru for almost twenty years. Roger Harris has without a doubt been the one person I have worked with the most. I have always had a great experience. I am greeted promptly and familiarly when I walk in the door. My service is usually ready to begin at the scheduled time. As I often wait for my car, once specifics are known as far as service, I am consulted and am able to have any questions or concerns answered. I am provided transportation and a loaner car, if needed. I trust Valley Subaru, and feel they always keep my car in top condition to avoid unnecessary repairs or breakdowns. When the news isn't good (which can often happen when one has unknown car repair), they always break it to me gently and try to resolve the situation as positively as possible. As long as I own a Subaru, Valley will be the only place I would consider for servicing it. Valley Subaru's service department is outstanding!

Added: 6/30/2014 2:23:26 PM

Thank you for your many years of business here at Valley Subaru of Longmont! Thank you also for the glowing review on our service department as well as our service team! We appreciate both and look forward to seeing you in for future services! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Great Experience"

jillimeg
6/28/2014 1:34:41 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Jeremy Breslow

My Review Of Valley Subaru Of Longmont:

My experience with Valley Subaru was great. I worked with Jeremy for about 4 days while I considered different options, and during that time he was in touch with me several times to ensure that I found what I was looking for. All promises were delivered, and in the end I felt very taken care of.

Added: 6/28/2014 5:00:07 PM

Congratulations on your purchase here at Valley Subaru of Longmont! Thank you also for sharing your experience with all! I am glad to hear that Jeremy took great care of you! We look forward to seeing you in for service when the time is right! Congrats and thank you again! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Regular periodic service"

ralyon8
6/27/2014 5:31:39 PM

My Review Of Valley Subaru Of Longmont:

I have had all my service done here at Valley Subaru, from day 1 of new purchase. The service has always been done with a friendly smile and in a timely manner. I have been as pleased with the quality of the service, as with my Subaru Outback (2009).

Added: 6/27/2014 6:15:47 PM

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad that our service team is taking great care of you and making sure you are getting the service you deserve! We look forward to seeing you in for future services and when the time comes to treat yourself to a new Subaru we look forward to being there to help out! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Thank you!"

ilovespen
6/26/2014 11:06:47 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Sorry I don't have names- the gentlemen working Saturday am 6/21 in parts & service

My Review Of Valley Subaru Of Longmont:

To begin, I live in Breckenridge and have apartment in Longmont. When I needed a mirror replaced, I called both my local dealership as well as yours. From the start, your customer service was outstanding- leaps and bounds a different experience that what I received here in Summit. On Saturday morning, 6/21, I came in to pick up the part and quickly realized the install would be much more than I expected. Your service team stepped in and quickly installed the mirror and got me on my way. I've gushed about the service so much my husband jokes that no matter where we live, I'm always going to insist on coming to you and your fabulous team Thank you so much Angie Sheehan

Added: 6/26/2014 11:45:06 AM

Angie, Thank you for choosing Valley Subaru of Longmont as your go to place for your service work on your Subaru! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad the fellas down in service took great care of you! We look forward to seeing you in for future services regardless of where you reside! :0) All the best from the Valley Subaru Team!

Twitter
"Roger and his service crew are the greatest"

kdcnett
6/26/2014 9:59:19 AM

My Review Of Valley Subaru Of Longmont:

Subaru service team, Roger, Greg,Chad and the rest are the greatest.
my wife and I have bought and serviced our cars at valley Subaru over the last several years
They have always taken good care of us
thanks, kim cushing

Added: 6/26/2014 11:47:19 AM

Kim, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our Service team with all! I am glad to hear that the team is taking great care of you! We look forward to helping with any future automotive needs that you might have! Thank you for your business and also thank you for sharing your experience with all! All the best from the Valley Subaru Team!

Reviews 11-20 >>