Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Calixto Bello, Internet Sales Manager, Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Calixto Bello

Internet Sales Manager

April 29, 2017

"First Subaru and not my last!"

- Holden

John leased me a new Outback for my family. I have since fallen in love with this Subaru. I will be back to get my next car from John. I will also be recommending my friends and family to visit John and the Valley family.

April 15, 2017

"Ryan Hall"

- toronado

I was pleased to have worked with Ryan. He was knowledgeable, professional and answered all my questions. Above all he did not treat me as someone who probably couldn't make a decision or count to ten just because I was a female. I like many women face this a lot. I would not hesitate to send anyone to see Ryan.. Mary

April 05, 2017

"A new experience for an octogenarian car owner."

- kushirt

When we decided to begin shopping for my wife's next Subaru at the local dealership, we agreed that if we didn't like the place we would try another, as many as necessary. As it turned out, we ordered the new car that day, from the smiling man who greeted us at Valley Subaru in Longmont. I had a lot of questions about the car we were after, an Impreza, mostly about the new electronic wizardry that makes driving safer and easier. Ryan Hall knows this stuff, and more, and explained everything in a helpful, pleasant manner. We soon agreed on all the bells and whistles we wanted, and the price was right, no running back and forth to the man with the smelly cigar. (He doesn't work there). My wife loves the car (it has some of the attributes of a sports car). Both of us consider the entire experience as most satisfactory.

New 2017 Subaru Forester, $32249