Valley Subaru Of Longmont

1800 Industrial Circle,
Longmont, Colorado 80501
Valley Subaru Of Longmont Info
About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru of Longmont | New Subaru & Used Car Dealer in Longmont, CO | Serving Denver Valley Subaru of Longmont is proud to serve the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Golden, Lafayette, Colorado regions with quality Subaru vehicles. With models like the Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester & Tribeca, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars in Longmont, CO, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Valley Subaru of Longmont is not just a great choice as your Denver area Subaru dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Colorado customers. From auto repair & service performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts & accessories, to car loan or lease assistance, Valley Subaru of Longmont is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs. Come in and say "hi"! We're located at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501, or you can call us at 888-245-3032. Here at Valley Subaru we have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We have been family owned and operated in Longmont for over 30yrs. At Valley Subaru our motto is "We are big enough to serve you but small enough to know you." Whether you live in Boulder, Lafayette, Ft Collins or Beyond we are your one stop dealer for anything automotive. Please call or email us today to find out why we are becoming Northern Colorado's Biggest and Best Dealer. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! Thanks Ownership Valley Subaru

About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Robert Hayes
4/27/2016

"Twin Cross-treks"

Buying a car from Valley Subaru was one of the simplest vehicle transactions I have ever made. The staff was friendly and easy to work with. The negotiation was done via email so all I had to do is come in and drive the car. Kim was extremely helpful and did a great job helping us. The experience was so good my wife ordered a Cross-trek as soon as I signed the papers. We now have twin Cross-trek Subaru's and love them. Thank you for a great car buying experience. Rob

April 27, 2016

Rob, thank you for that great review and for your repeat business! Kim works hard to make sure her customer's experience is Truly Exceptional, and we're glad to hear you got to see that first hand. Valley Subaru works hard to make sure the internet process is smooth for its customers, and we're glad it worked smoothly for you. Two Crosstrek's in the driveway will make you the talk of the neighborhood, so please brag about Kim and Valley Subaru when they do. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Jason Berkowitz
4/27/2016

"Most painless buying experience ever"

I came in with a clear idea of what I wanted to pay and what I wanted for my trade-in and was able to work a deal out quickly with no games, manipulation, or drama. It was the best car buying experience I've had. Highly recommended.

April 27, 2016

Short, simple and to the point! We like it! It's always great to hear when a customer's experience was "the best" and without the "games, manipulation and drama". Thanks again for your business, and we're glad to hear that Saber and Valley Subaru were a part of your buying experience. The Valley Subaru Team truly appreciates it!

marcp
4/26/2016

"Really great experience! No pressure, very patient."

This was the second purchase we made at Valley Subaru--the first was at the old location and it also went well. We reached out to the salesperson from our first purchase and we learned she had left the dealership, she recommended we ask for Cali Bello and I am glad she did! I walked in there wanting to buy a used vehicle and after a couple of test drives with other vehicles, Cali suggested we test a current model because he knew it would be able to provide everything I was looking for. He also did a very good job of explaining the benefits of leasing a vehicle, and that is what we ended up doing. I did not feel pressure from Cali (let's face it, living in this part of the world it is not tough to sell a Subaru). He was very courteous and professional, and did a great job of keeping in touch *just enough*. He also made sure I got the exact vehicle that I wanted. Furthermore, the "negotiation" at the end was very painless and I appreciate that. It was a pleasure to meet him, and I know when it comes time to turn this car in, I hope that Cali is still there to help me find our next car.

April 26, 2016

Thank you for your repeat business! That says a lot when a customer will return to a dealership to buy again, and the second time was as good as the first. It's important to Cali that his customers are treated well with courtesy, professionalism and patience. It's even better to hear when a customer drives away with the "exact vehicle" that fits their needs. We expect that Cali will be here when you're ready to re-lease, so we look forward to working with you in just a few years. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Skycop21
4/20/2016

"In & Out in less than 2 hours."

Morgan and Valley Subaru made all the difference in my car buying experience and choice. I live SW of COS and drove the additional distance to this first class customer service dealership located in the heart of Longmont. Not only did I get the best value for my money, but I also received a personal sales experience from Morgan. She was very attentive to my needs and answered all of my questions. She took the additional time AFTER THE SALE to personally go through my new vehicle with me and evened help load my cell phone contacts into the new system. Valley Subaru gave me a very fair trade-in value for my 14 year old Toyota and treated me with respect and dignity. I would definitely recommend this dealership. I was in & out in less than 2 hours from start to finish. Nancy Green Mountain Falls

April 22, 2016

Nancy, thank you for that great review! It's always good to hear that Valley Subaru and Morgan "made all the difference" in your buying experience. Morgan works hard to make sure her customer's needs are being met, and all questions are being answered. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation to anyone else in the market for a vehicle, and we'r glad to hear you left feeling respected. I know you live a long distance, but if you're in the area, please bring your new Subaru into Valley for an oil change. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Zuoyou
4/18/2016

"We buy our first new car,very excited!"

Overall,very good,we have our nice car smoothly.Thanks to the salesman and finance employee,they do their job professional and very polite!If some friends want to buy Subaru,we will suggest them to Longmont Valley.

April 19, 2016

Zuoyou, thanks for that great review for Calixto, Dion and Valley Subaru. We definitely appreciate your business as well! We are always pleased to hear when a customer is treated professionally and our people were polite. We definitely appreciate you bragging to friends and family about Valley Subaru when they need a vehicle. We will see you for your first oil change, and Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

AnnieY
4/15/2016

"A very pleasant purchase "

I purchased my first Subaru at Valley Subaru of Longmont on 3/31/2016 and I am very happy with the whole shopping and deal-closing experience. Here's why - 1) Internet Sale - after I decided it's time to buy a new car, I did a lot of research via internet, including searching dealer inventories and emailing for price quotes from selected dealers. Since it's my first Subaru, I've never worked with Valley before. Jason worked with me on the pricing and negotiation. His email quote was detailed and itemized. The negotiation was done over email and was straightforward with no tricks played. Valley's price was most attractive, but we made decision to purchase from them not solely based on the price, but also based on the gut-feeling after we finally met the sales reps. After we liked the price, I sent my husband over to Valley to test drive the car. At first, he was told a price higher than what we agreed over email, but it was soon cleared and honored by Valley. We went over again that night to close the deal and I met Morgan. She is a very nice and friendly lady. She made sure the car was detailed and freshly washed and gave me plenty of time to inspect the car’s exterior and interior. 2) Deal Closing – After we told Morgan we would buy the car, she introduced us to Jorge, their sales rep. Jorge is young and friendly. He was responsible for going through sales paperwork with us. Jorge also demonstrated car functions to me in detail. I was in an information overload mood (from a 2005 car to 2016 car), but Jorge was attentive and patient. 3) Financing – we worked with Dion on financing. He looks young, therefore, for a few minutes, I wasn’t sure we were actually started financing process. Dion is knowledgeable and persuasive, but not unpleasantly pushy. I’ve purchased a couple of cars in the past, never liked any of the financing guys, but we like Dion. He gracefully accepted our decision of not purchasing additional options. Never for a minute he made us feel uncomfortable. 4) Service and Part – I wanted body-side moldings on my car and they had to be ordered and installed later. The price we agreed included the molding and the free installation. We went back earlier this week to get it done. Again, it was straightforward process, no tricks! I talked to Tim in Parts and Greg in Services handled the appointment for molding installation. Both guys were friendly and responsible. Overall, I am very happy with the purchasing experience. This is an honest dealership with a team of qualified and friendly staff. To be honest, at the beginning of the process, Valley was just a name on the dealer list I was requesting price quotes. As we proceeded, I feel more and more comfortable with them. I now trust Valley and will recommend it to anyone thinking of purchasing a Subaru.

April 15, 2016

Wow Annie, what a great review! Thank you for your business and all those kind words. We are glad to hear to that your experience was "straightforward" and "detailed" from the first person you met to the last. Valley Subaru sincerely appreciates your business and we hope to see you for your first oil change. Enjoy your new Subaru, and Thanks Again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Bell, hannah23
4/15/2016

"Valley Subaru in Longmont"

I really enjoyed the service I was given at Valley Subaru. Morgan is an awesome sales person! She's very persistent, friendly, and works well with getting you exactly what you want! I'm so glad I took my business to Morgan and her awesome team at Valley Subaru!

April 15, 2016

Hello Hannah! Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review for Morgan, Dylan and Valley Subaru. Yes, Morgan is friendly and does work hard to get her customers exactly what they want. It's important to her that their experience is Truly Exceptional! Make sure to bring your new Subaru into Valley for its first oil change. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

jc16wrx
4/12/2016

"First class experience!"

Best car buying experience I've ever had! I have bought more than a few cars in my time driving. Hands down the best experience I could ask for with my wife buying her first new car. We went just to look at a a WRX. Instead we bought a BRZ and WRX. We could not be more excited for two dream cars in one day. Mayuran was nothing short of wonderful as our sales associate. Listened to what we wanted in options for the cars and our financial needs. He even took time to help my wife learn to drive stick in the BRZ straight out of the showroom wow! The fellow up has been amazing too. My WRX had one scratch on the door pillar when I got it. They sent it to the body shop and fixed it no questions asked. Plus made sure I had a ride while I didn't have my car. Thank you Roger for all you're help with that detail. We really could not have asked for a better experience with a dealership. I've looking to start as a lube tech and work towards mechanic. I hope it's this dealership or one with the same values and care that they have. Thank you again Longmont Valley Subaru for this amazing experience. We will return for any future auto needs.

Mayuran

April 13, 2016

It's great to hear when Valley Subaru is part of "the best experience you could ask for". Thank you for your business, and for the kind words that you said about all three people. We know that all three are focused on making their customer's experience a Truly Exceptional one. Not many salesman would take the time to teach a customer how to drive a manual, but we know that Mayuran is the type of salesman that would. We're glad to hear your experience with Valley Subaru was an exceptional one, and we'll see you for your first oil change on each vehicle. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

Riverate
4/12/2016

"Excellent Customer Service "

Derek at Valley Subaru in Longmont was amazing. He helped me over the phone and via Internet to find my dream car. He worked the entire sale with finance to get my payments where I needed them before I even walked in the door. The best experience I have ever had with a dealership. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND VALLEY SUBARU and especially Derek to anyone.

April 13, 2016

Congrats on your dream car, and thanks for bringing your business to Valley! Derek will go the extra mile to make sure your experience is Truly Exceptional. We're glad to hear it was the "best experience" you have had with a dealership, and that Derek left you with a positive experience. Please brag to family and friends, and we'll see you for your first oil change. Thanks again from the Valley Subaru Team!

shedd13
4/06/2016

"After a long search, Morgan helped me find the perfect car"

Bought a new manual Crosstrek (base model) with Morgan Steinbeck as my associate. She was so helpful in making sure she was clear on my specifications for the kind of car I wanted (manual, AWD, good mileage), and was great about reaching out when she had just the right model. Full of information (also humor and fun energy) during the test drive and strong, assertive, and informative during the price negotiation part. Great salesperson, made what could've been a super stressful experience (first car purchase) not at all overwhelming.

April 09, 2016

Congratulations on your "first car purchase", and Morgan was the perfect Salesperson for you to deal with. Also, it's great to hear when a customer finds the exact vehicle they're looking for! Yes, Morgan is very knowledgeable about the Subaru product, informative and definitely full of energy. She works hard for her customers, and does whatever she can to make their experience Truly Exceptional. We will see you for your first oil change, and thanks again for your kind words from the Valley Subaru Team!

Reviews of Morgan Steinbeck