Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru Of Longmont
Call
Valley Subaru Of Longmont Info
About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Valley Subaru of Longmont | New Subaru & Used Car Dealer in Longmont, CO | Serving Denver Valley Subaru of Longmont is proud to serve the Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, Golden, Lafayette, Colorado regions with quality Subaru vehicles. With models like the Outback, Legacy, Impreza, Forester & Tribeca, we have something for every taste, and every need. Come visit us at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 to see our vehicles and take one for a test drive. If you're looking for used cars in Longmont, CO, we can assist you there as well. Visit our inventory page to see the large collection of pre-owned vehicles. Valley Subaru of Longmont is not just a great choice as your Denver area Subaru dealership, we also provide a full line of services dedicated to our Colorado customers. From auto repair & service performed by expert mechanics, to OEM parts & accessories, to car loan or lease assistance, Valley Subaru of Longmont is the smart choice for your next vehicle, or other automotive needs. Come in and say "hi"! We're located at 1005 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501, or you can call us at 888-245-3032. Here at Valley Subaru we have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We have been family owned and operated in Longmont for over 30yrs. At Valley Subaru our motto is "We are big enough to serve you but small enough to know you." Whether you live in Boulder, Lafayette, Ft Collins or Beyond we are your one stop dealer for anything automotive. Please call or email us today to find out why we are becoming Northern Colorado's Biggest and Best Dealer. Please utilize our various online resources and allow our excellent network of people to put you in your ideal Subaru vehicle or the Pre-Owned car, truck or SUV of your dreams today! Thanks Ownership Valley Subaru

About Valley Subaru Of Longmont

"dont trust"

dishonest, and untrustworth!!! watch our for VTR and DEALERSHIP HANDLING FEES!!!! read your contract this group is very dishonest, do not buy a car from here before reading your contract

Chris

September 13, 2014

Jim, Thank you for sharing your feedback I am sorry to hear that all the information was not disclosed properly to you and would like to visit with you more to make sure we get this corrected! My name is Jake Libeatore and you can reach me at 303-776-0443. I look forward to hearing back from you and I appreciate the feed back so that I can work with the team to make sure we improve on what we do. All the best from the Valley Subaru Team.

"Long time customer, first time reviewer"

Valley is where I've had 3 different cars serviced over the past 10 years, and they're always great to work with. This last time was no different: Roger was quick to get my car in and did a great job of communicating what needed to be done and how long it would take. When there was a delay in how long a part would take to be there, he was very apologetic and offered a loaner car as well. On top of that, their prices are in line with the independent shops and you get the benefit of manufacturer technicians. For service on a Subaru in Longmont, this is the best place to go.

July 14, 2014

Chris, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here at our service shop with all! Also, thank you mostly for choosing Valley Subaru as your go to place for all your Subaru needs! We are glad to hear that Roger and his team is taking great care of you and we look forward to seeing you in for any future needs! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Buying a car has never been so easy"

A big thank you to Jeremy, Dion, Adam, and Nic for getting us into our Sonata. Our life is very busy and we were not sure how we would fit the car buying process into the schedule. In less than 40 hours we had the car test driven, financing processed, and papers signed. The entire team was able to work with us we our schedule changed and we were at the dealership unannounced. The team is friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. Thank you for your professionalism.

July 14, 2014

Thank you for your business here at Valley Subaru of Longmont! Also, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad that the team took such great care of you all! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in for any of your future vehicle needs! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Great until we got to the finance guy"

Bought a used Subaru last summer (just now discovered this site). The sales guy was fine but the finance guy played "3 card monte" with us until we ended up with a deal that was worse than the one originally agreed to. Should have walked away.

Not listed, maybe not there anymore?

July 12, 2014

Steven, I am sorry to hear that the financing side of your purchase was not up to par! Sometimes this information doesn't get passed along to us and we don't know that there is an issue to resolve so it is much appreciated that you bring this to our attention! My name is Jake Liberatore and I would love to visit with you more in depth on the matter so that I can work with the team to resolve all issues! You can reach me at 303-776-0443. I look forward to hearing back from you Steven! All the best from the the Valley Subaru Team!

"Perfect service!"

Pleasant staff, quick, efficient service, nice lounge and atmosphere. Really, they did everything right. This was my first time there and I am thrilled at the experience.

July 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad that our service staff provided you with a thrilling experience and we look forward to seeing you in for your next service here at Valley Subaru! Thank you for choosing Valley Subaru and thank you for the review! All the best from the Valley Subaru team!

"Excellent Sales Person Engagement"

I had many option to choose from in my Subaru purchase. When I connected with Valley Subaru and in particular, Ryan Hall, I knew my searching was over. Ryan had all the answers, or quickly got them, he spent times driving cars with me, and was a great communicator - phone, text, emails everything worked equally well.

July 07, 2014

Steven, Thank you for your business here at Valley Subaru of Longmont! Thank you as well for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad to hear that Ryan took such great care of you! We look forward to seeing you in for service! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Valley Subaru is the GREATEST!"

I bought my Outback 2 years ago and have been taking it in for its regular service at Valley Subaru ever since. The customer service is Fantastic! And the price is even better. Thank you so much for all the TLC I get when I bring my car in for service - you are THE BEST!

July 01, 2014

Thank you for choosing Valley Subaru as your go to place for all your vehicle needs! I am glad to hear that our service department is taking great care of you as well as making sure you are getting a good deal! Thank you for the kind review and thank you again for your business! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Consistently Good Service."

I have been going to Valley Subaru for almost twenty years. Roger Harris has without a doubt been the one person I have worked with the most. I have always had a great experience. I am greeted promptly and familiarly when I walk in the door. My service is usually ready to begin at the scheduled time. As I often wait for my car, once specifics are known as far as service, I am consulted and am able to have any questions or concerns answered. I am provided transportation and a loaner car, if needed. I trust Valley Subaru, and feel they always keep my car in top condition to avoid unnecessary repairs or breakdowns. When the news isn't good (which can often happen when one has unknown car repair), they always break it to me gently and try to resolve the situation as positively as possible. As long as I own a Subaru, Valley will be the only place I would consider for servicing it. Valley Subaru's service department is outstanding!

June 30, 2014

Thank you for your many years of business here at Valley Subaru of Longmont! Thank you also for the glowing review on our service department as well as our service team! We appreciate both and look forward to seeing you in for future services! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Great Experience"

My experience with Valley Subaru was great. I worked with Jeremy for about 4 days while I considered different options, and during that time he was in touch with me several times to ensure that I found what I was looking for. All promises were delivered, and in the end I felt very taken care of.

Jeremy Breslow

June 28, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase here at Valley Subaru of Longmont! Thank you also for sharing your experience with all! I am glad to hear that Jeremy took great care of you! We look forward to seeing you in for service when the time is right! Congrats and thank you again! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

"Regular periodic service"

I have had all my service done here at Valley Subaru, from day 1 of new purchase. The service has always been done with a friendly smile and in a timely manner. I have been as pleased with the quality of the service, as with my Subaru Outback (2009).

June 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad that our service team is taking great care of you and making sure you are getting the service you deserve! We look forward to seeing you in for future services and when the time comes to treat yourself to a new Subaru we look forward to being there to help out! All the best from the Valley Subaru of Longmont Team!

Chad Morehouse