Valley Subaru Of Longmont

Internet Director

November 30, 2016

"Great Service Experience"

- JNeill

I have always found the service experience at Valley Subaru to be professional and organized. Since I typically wait for my car I really like that the waiting area allows to to set up a mobile office and not miss any time away from work. My car was maintained well and Greg took time to explain everything that was done for the 12,000 mile service

November 28, 2016

"Awesome experience buying my Subaru"

- John Toth

I recently bought a Subaru Outback from Valley Subaru of Longmont. I was lucky enough to have Saber as my rep. He was extremely professional, on top of all the details, and very personable. Any pressure to buy was self generated and he made the experience easy, fast, and efficient. He knows his Subarus and effortlessly answered any and all questions I had. Throughout the process he stayed connected with me to ensure I was comfortable with what was happening next and truly made this the best car buying experience Ive had with any dealer!

November 26, 2016

"Awesome buying experience"

- Happy Customer

In the past when purchasing a car, from other dealers, because of sales pressure, the vehicle I ended up buying wasn't the car I originally wanted. I didn't experience any pressure from Jorge to pay for "add ons" which can jack up the price considerably. I wanted a basic Forester with automatic transmission, which he found in another location. He kept me informed about the estimated arrival of the car in the dealership, and the day after it arrived he met with me to finalize the sale. Jorge was easy to work with, answered all my questions, and even offered to bring my car manual to my house after I had accidentally left it at the dealership. I would recommend Jorge to anyone who is in the market for a car.

New 2016 Subaru Legacy, $31631