Valley Subaru

Joey Caldwell, Sales Professional, Valley Subaru

Joey Caldwell

Sales Professional

December 06, 2016

"Very Comfortable with Purchase"

- DogsRGreat

Because I was in their area I arranged an appointent with Valley Subaru to stop by for a quick look at their stock on my way home. Well, of course, "quick" went out the window after I saw the car that filled my requirements, plus more. After three hours of learning more about the car and negotiating on the price (At one point I did threaten to leave without buying the car and would take Lilly, the wonderful labrador who relaxed around the showroom, with me), we came to an agreement and the car is mine. The salesman who was stuck with me for so long, Keith Garner, was extremely educated about the vehicle. I had done my homework but still had many questions. Mr. Garner answered them ALL, thoroughly, and patiently. Many thanks to Keith Garner, Jessi Pletcher, and Valley Subaru for helping me find my fine new car.

December 03, 2016

"Great customer service."

- Barbara Colvin

We have been in the area for only 5 months, new job, new bank, Christmas only 3 weeks away, limited funds and in need of a car that can handle the winter. I have to say Patrick and Helen took great care of us, we stayed within our budget and have a great car. Thank you.

December 01, 2016

"Fabulous buying experience!!"

- Sharon kincheloe

We felt comfortable as soon as we walked in the showroom! We had a great experience working Joey Caldwell. He was friendly, patient and so knowledgeable about all the different models and options of Subaru. We got a great deal when we decided on the Outback!!! Couldn't be happier!!

• Saturday Service