Valley Subaru

299 Lee Jackson Hwy,
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Valley Subaru Info
About Valley Subaru

Valley Subaru is a proud part of Carter Myers Automotive, serving Central Virginia since 1924. We are family and employee-owned, which means each associate should treat you like family. Every new Subaru purchase comes with 2 years/24k miles of maintenance, including oil changes, tire rotations, state inspections and more. Our service customers enjoy free loaner cars, a service shuttle, lifetime vehicle appraisals and Saturday service hours. We are in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility with ASE and Subaru Certified Technicians, Genuine Subaru parts, and expert Subaru service. To learn more, visit: http://www.myvalleysubaru.com/dealership/why-buy-from-valley.htm

About Valley Subaru Learn More

• Saturday Service
Scooby Doo Subaru
8/27/2016

"My First Subaru. Best car purchase experience ever."

My family just purchased our first Subaru. 2016 Forester. We will call it "Scooby Doo Subaru" Working with Frank Smith , Charles Camp , Jessica Pletcher and the rest of the "behind the scene" team members was by a mile the best car buying experience we have ever had. A friend referred us to Valley Subaru with high praise. We drove 60 miles from Charlottesville VA , bypassing a local dealership, to look at and see a Forester. They lived up to the reputation that preceded our encounter. The sale was straightforward and fair. We never felt pressured. They made every effort to scan the inventory and find the best option that worked for us. This dealership is well managed. Tidy and clean. People are Friendly & Professional. We highly recommend Valley Subaru to anyone looking for a new Scooby Doo.

firstSubaru
8/27/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

My husband and I had decided on a Subaru, but weren't sure which model was best for our needs. We visited Valley Subaru and Kim met with us, facilitated test drives on both the Outback and the Crosstour, and took an enormous amount of time answering our questions and educating us on the benefits of each model. The showroom was very clean and welcoming, and all staff were very friendly and welcoming. Kim was aware that we were still shopping, and did not pressure us to make a decision on the spot. All of these things contributed to our decision to come back to this dealership to finalize the purchase of our 2017 Subaru Outback.

Schuelke001
8/26/2016

"2017 Outback"

This is our Fourth Subaru in two years! Frank is the greatest Salesman. Wonderful vehicles, outstanding service. I feel I received a very good deal on this car.

Jan115
8/25/2016

"Easy, no pressure car shopping experience"

I have always HATED shopping for cars until I went to Valley Subaru. Patrick was my salesman and he took car of every detail and made the process painless.

M in Charlottesville
8/25/2016

"Love our new Outback!"

We have bought cars from other dealers in the CMA dealership family, but were particularly interested in an Outback this time, so headed to Valley Subaru. Great experience with our salesman Chris Stein! We looked at and drove several models and Chris found the exact vehicle we wanted and had it transferred the next day. We love the features, safety rating, quality and reputation of the Subaru, and had a super easy transaction purchasing our Outback at Valley Subaru.

EMERALD DEAN
8/22/2016

"Amazing!"

I would recommend Valley Subaru to anyone. Ask for Patrick he went over and beyond for me. Patrick (Sales) and Kevin (Finance) worked hard for a few days making sure I got the best deal. They go beyond any other dealership to make sure you are happy.I couldn't be happy with my new to me car.

dangjeep79

"Great experience!"

Working with Frank Smith was a pleasure, again. I had purchased a vehicle from him in the past. All people I dealt with were friendly & helpful. Vehicle was prepped as expected & on time. Frank was helpful in explaining my Crosstrek features. Very happy with my experience.

yuanpeng cheng

"Easy and Enjoyable "

First time getting a car in the States, glad that I made this purchase in Valley Subaru. Jessica and Frank were so nice and the experience was much easier than I expected. Gonna recommend Valley Subaru to friends.

Danielle and Marcel
8/20/2016

"Second time buyers in 5 years"

We loved our experience with this Subaru dealership. Frank was a good listener of our needs, and no-one pushed on us to buy a lot more. Thanks.

Frank Smith

earven
8/19/2016

"second time I did this"

I brought our 2014 Outback in for my final free oil change and tire rotation, was given the deals available on a 2017 Outback, waited for the car of my wife's choice, and signed the lease.

Reviews of Frank Smith