Valley Subaru

Valley Subaru Info

First Team Subaru

Motor Mile Subaru

"Excellent experience"

Went looking for a dealer to get a 2015 WRX. Ended up at Valley Subaru... Worked with Patrick to order my car and made that process very smooth. They were excellent to work with and I would deal with them again!

Patrick Hescox

"Friendly, professional service"

Frank Smith was an excellent salesperson! He gave us personal service, found us the perfect car, and gave us great value for the money. He worked hard to get the car delivered ahead of schedule and then carefully demonstrated its features. He has offered to answer any future questions and help in any way. I have never had a more positive experience when buying a car.

"Awesome sale experience"

I currently own a 2004 Subaru Impreza. I was looking for another car and looked around and decided to buy another Subaru. I love my Subaru. I stopped by the dealer one day and Charles Camp was quick to help me. I told him I was looking at the Legacy. I took a test drive and told him I would get back to him. I loved the car. I came back about four weeks later. During those four weeks I was not pressured at all into buying a car. I finally went back and drove the Legacy again but in the end I chose a Forester. I love the car. The buying experience was great. Charles is very nice and knowledgeable. He really cares about the customer before and after the sale. I will definitely look him up again in the future if he is still there in buying another car. The other staff at Valley Subaru have always been nice and very accommodating. I can call at any time and get my oil changed. I have never been put off for another date or time. They always fit me in. I will always be a loyal customer of Valley Subaru. Thanks again for a great experience.

Charles Camp and financial guy (sorry can't remember his name)

"Awesome Experience"

This is the 3rd Subaru vehicle that we have purchased from Frank Smith of Valley Subaru. We found the experience to be positive, up front, and fair. Frank shared with us the history of the used car we purchased, which was a 2011 Subaru Legacy for our daughter. We are also the proud owners of a 2003 Subaru Outback, which our 19 year old son drives and absolutely loves, I drive a 2009 Subaru Impreza, and today we purchased a 2011 Subaru Legacy for our daughter who will get her license in November. Frank Smith is an awesome guy, knowledgeable about his job and extremely fair when making a deal. My 86 year old father owns a 2013 Subaru Legacy sold to him by Frank Smith and I have referred two friends to him who have also purchased vehicles from Frank. In my opinion, Frank Smith is a top notch salesman who knows the business of selling cars. Three of our four vehicles are Subaru's all purchased from Frank Smith since 2003. I know my daughter will love having a Subaru as much as her brother does and I do. Thank you Frank Smith. You are number one in our book!

Frank Smith

"Buy at this dealership!!"

Ask for Christian!! This was a great experience--I didn't feel like I was "just another customer". The entire staff is friendly, helpful, and informative.

Christian

"Wouldn't buy my Subaru anywhere else"

This is the fourth car--three of them being Subarus--that I have purchased from Frank Smith at this dealership. I am a committed Subaru owner, and Frank is the most knowledgeable salesman I have ever spoken to. The car has everything I wanted and the price was right. Thanks for your wonderful service.

Frank smith, salesman

"Where to buy your Subaru"

We had a great experience buying our 2015 Subaru Outback at Valley Subaru. Our sales representative, Dustin Campbell was very knowledgeable about the car and about the Subaru incentives. We were able to negotiate a good price quickly without a hassle. All of our paperwork processing was completed quickly and efficiently. We could not be happier with our buying experience at Valley Subaru.

Dustin Campbell

"First-time Subaru owner"

Overall, Valley Subaru provided a very pleasant experience in purchasing my first Subaru. All of the staff members were professional and helpful. Dustin Campbell in particular was great. I communicated with several other dealerships in the area and Valley Subaru stood out in their ability to answer my questions. That's why they won over me as their customer.

Dustin Campbell

"Why we keep coming back"

The team at this dealership is top-notch. This is the 3rd Subaru I have bought from them and they keep right on earning the report business. Charles Camp did an outstanding job of getting the exact car we wanted at the price we expected.

Charles Camp

"Subaru BRZ"

I love my Subaru BRZ. I had a terrific buying experience at Valley Subaru. Frank Smith was an excellent sales representative who was careful to take care of my needs and make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase!!