Valley Subaru

299 Lee Jackson Hwy,
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Valley Subaru Info
About Valley Subaru

Valley Subaru is a proud part of Carter Myers Automotive, serving Central Virginia since 1924. We are family and employee-owned, which means each associate should treat you like family. Every new Subaru purchase comes with 2 years/24k miles of maintenance, including oil changes, tire rotations, state inspections and more. Our service customers enjoy free loaner cars, a service shuttle, lifetime vehicle appraisals and Saturday service hours. We are in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility with ASE and Subaru Certified Technicians, Genuine Subaru parts, and expert Subaru service. To learn more, visit: http://www.myvalleysubaru.com/dealership/why-buy-from-valley.htm

About Valley Subaru Learn More

• Saturday Service
ianodo
9/26/2016

"2016 Subaru Impreza "

Pleasant and easy process! The team at Valley never seemed especially pushy and the price was very reasonable. Patrick was quick to answer any questions we had.

Hunter1960
9/26/2016

"2017 Legacy"

This was by far the easiest and most relaxed car purchase experience I have ever encountered. My first Valley Subaru purchase was two years ago and because of my experience then, returning to this dealership was a simple choice to make. I would recommend Valley Subaru to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Lynn Ellis Brooks
9/24/2016

"Exemplary Sales Experience"

Our son-in-law had purchased from Valley Honda and had a great experience that I witnessed. We sent friends there six months ago to buy aa new Forester; they had a great experience as well. So today, we purchased a 2017 Subaru Outback Limited with the Package 24 electronics. We were pleased with every aspect of the experience, especially with Kim Stidley. He was professional, informative, and personable. I would recommend Valley Subaru to anyone interested in a great car and purchase experience.

ineke roelfina groenwold
9/24/2016

"allowed to make a choice"

knowing from previous purchasing a subaru that the car would be excellent no matter which one, the issue was more which car to buy. the dealers allowed me to make a choice, without putting pressure on me, which was a very good thing. It allowed me to do some research online, compare and come up with the better deal for both of us.

Keith Garner

PamR
9/17/2016

"An EXCELLENT experience"

Mike Cole is amazing! He is extremely knowledgeable about the products and services. He made the process of purchasing a new Subau pressure free and I was immediately comfortable with him. I will recommend Valley Subaru to everyone.

The young lady that helped fill out the final paperwork was fun to chat with and was extremely knowledgeable

Ginnymom1
9/14/2016

"I had never purchased a vehicle on my own."

Not to pushy. Very friendly.I was very nervous and anxious. Mike was very patient and understanding. He worked with me to get the car I wanted at the price I wanted. He has been very interested to continue to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. Any problems or questions I have had Carman has-been right there. I recommend this dealership to everyone. I am sure I will never buy from another.

Dean Dimotsis
9/13/2016

"Positive experience "

We had a positive experience dealing with Patrick at Valley Subaru. He was personable, knowledgeable and very helpful explaining all the controls, functions and safety features of the 2017 Subaru Forester. We were so impressed with the overall buying process that we bought our car from their dealership.

Carol M Pribble
9/11/2016

"We are very happy with our purchase of our Subaru Impreza"

We found Chris Stein to be extremely helpful in helping us to arrive at a decision that was best for us. We like his personality, and the fact that he seemed to really care that we are satisfied with our purchase. We have already recommended him!

Awrx2017
9/09/2016

"My Amazing Subaru WRX"

I visited the Subaru dealership in Staunton and had an amazing response. I went in looking for a certain color and price and within an hour they were able to meet a price AND they found my perfect car. The dealer I worked with was Mike Cole, and I'd recommend working with him to anyone. He was honest and fair and really got me the best price. He was willing to work with me and keep me posted, on everything as requested. He called me as soon as the car arrived and seemed just as excited as I was to see the car. Everyone all the dealership was friendly and kind, always asked if we needed anything else and really took care of us. If you're looking for a Subaru make sure you take a look a Valley Subaru in Stauton. They can find you just about anything you're looking for!

J

Kdevore
9/07/2016

"Exceptional Service"

Caroluce is such a sweet lady! She was ready to help with anything and everything. Made us feel like family! I can't thank her enough for everything she did.

Reviews of Patrick Hecht