Valley Subaru

299 Lee Jackson Hwy,
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Valley Subaru Info
About Valley Subaru

Valley Subaru is a proud part of Carter Myers Automotive, serving Central Virginia since 1924. We are family and employee-owned, which means each associate should treat you like family. Every new Subaru purchase comes with 2 years/24k miles of maintenance, including oil changes, tire rotations, state inspections and more. Our service customers enjoy free loaner cars, a service shuttle, lifetime vehicle appraisals and Saturday service hours. We are in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility with ASE and Subaru Certified Technicians, Genuine Subaru parts, and expert Subaru service. To learn more, visit: http://www.myvalleysubaru.com/dealership/why-buy-from-valley.htm

About Valley Subaru

• Saturday Service
wargle99
2/09/2016

"My best car buying experiences ever!"

My sales associate friendly, knowledgeable, and was never "pushy" about selling me a car. He made sure I knew about all the different options Valley Subaru as available yet actually listened to my preferences and needs. Everyone at Valley Subaru was genuinely interested in making sure I got the car I wanted at a great price!

Chris Pannell

Kevin
2/03/2016

"Wonderful experience with Valley Subaru!!"

Our sales associate, Patrick Hecht, was great and easy to work with. There wasn't any high pressure to buy a vehicle and he was happy to let us drive as many vehicles as we wanted. He was very patient with us as we asked many questions about the vehicles and the deals they were offering. We usually aren't comfortable with sales associates riding along while we test drive vehicles but Patrick was a pleasure to have along. We ultimately choose the Subaru Forester and were very pleased with the deal we received. All the associates we had contact with during the buying experience were very professional and helpful. We would definitely recommend Valley Subaru.

hannah.
2/01/2016

"Friendly, understandable staff! Helped buy my first car!"

My sales associate was super helpful and put me under no pressure to buy a car, which was very nice since this is my first car buying experience. He answered all my questions, was very understanding, and worked with me to meet my expectations. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car!

Rich&Ellie
1/29/2016

"The Valley's Best Subaru Dealer"

We bypass another Subaru Dealer to go to Valley Subaru in Staunton which is about 40 miles from us. We wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase or to have service done. The people are excellent to work with . They are friendly, knowledgeable and will do all they can to be of assistance. I trust them completely.

All the employees who walked past us or encountered us at the coffee pot were smiling and friendly

Happy Retired Teacher
1/28/2016

"Thanks!"

I knew I wanted a new Subaru Forester, so I checked out the deals at all my local dealerships using the internet and visiting in person. Valley Subaru gave me the best price and the best trade-in deal. The sales personnel, including Jessica (online) and Patrick (at the dealership) were friendly, courteous, easy to talk with, and very knowledgeable. Although the exact model I wanted was not on the lot, Charles somehow pulled some strings and had it delivered quickly to the dealership. When I went to pick it up, Patrick took a lot of time to explain all the buttons/features on my new car; he even set up the Bluetooth option with my phone for me. Great service! I love my new Subaru!

Incredible customer service
1/22/2016

"Subaru went above and beyond to provide Incredible service. "

Jessi and Brian went out of the way to make my car shopping experience pleasurable. Brian is an excellent teacher; patient, knowledgeable, good peeps skills, positive smile and personable. The stress of buying a new care was completely eliminated thanks to Brian and Jessi.. Brian even stayed past closing time two days in a row to answer all my questions, he even gave me a detail tutorial about every aspect of the CrossTrek....Once again the whole staff was extremely helpful their way to make the process go as smooth as silk.. I am very happy with my experience.....Kudos to the folks at Valley!!

Branden Fauber

DEW
1/18/2016

"Worth the drive over the Mountain!"

I'm not a shopper - But the time had come to trade in my Volvo, and I wanted something as safe, but with more space to haul things and go in snow. I had Subarus years back, so after considering many cars I went to my local Subaru dealer in Charlottesville. My friend (and car advisor!) urged me to go to several dealers, so that night I sent an email for a best price from Valley. I almost immediately got a nice email from Jessie, and a follow-up call. I made an appointment and headed over the mountain the next day. Jessie was at another location, so Caroluce came to my aid. We truly had fun - test drove a few, talked price, trade-in, where we grew up, showed pictures of our dogs.... I really didn't plan to buy that day, but the deal was more than fair, the experience so stress-free that we pretty quickly came to a final deal. I'm now the proud owner of an Outback Limited - and now I know I can bring my dog, Elvis to visit when I bring it in for service! I'm so glad I made the trip over to Staunton - don't hesitate!

janetuck18
1/16/2016

"Great experience!"

Nice people; made buying a car not only painless, but almost pleasant! Very happy with the service and the outcome. I went out of my way to go to this dealership based on having heard good things through word of mouth and wasn't disappointed.

Subaru, crazy
1/15/2016

"Great people to work with."

We had a good experience at Valley Subaru. I highly recommend this dealership.Patrick was excellent to work with and was very knowledgeable about the product. He showed us a couple of vehicles before we finally decided on the Subaru xv crossover. If I have to get another car I probably will go with Valley Subaru. Beside they helped us get a car where other dealers turned us away

CZ
1/15/2016

"GREAT experience; Highly recommend!!! "

I was extremely satisfied with Valley Subaru, and Patrick Hecht in particular. He was always responsive to my many emails, and inquiries. I love my new car, and have him to thank for getting me the EXACT vehicle, in the color of my choosing, with the options and interior to match. It was a pleasure working with the entire staff at Valley, and I have already recommended the dealership to others, that are in the market for a Subaru. Overall, I am thrilled with my new car, and plan to enjoy it for years to come.

Reviews of Patrick Hecht