Valley Subaru

299 Lee Jackson Hwy,
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Valley Subaru Info
About Valley Subaru

Valley Subaru is a proud part of Carter Myers Automotive, serving Central Virginia since 1924. We are family and employee-owned, which means each associate should treat you like family. Every new Subaru purchase comes with 2 years/24k miles of maintenance, including oil changes, tire rotations, state inspections and more. Our service customers enjoy free loaner cars, a service shuttle, lifetime vehicle appraisals and Saturday service hours. We are in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility with ASE and Subaru Certified Technicians, Genuine Subaru parts, and expert Subaru service. To learn more, visit: http://www.myvalleysubaru.com/dealership/why-buy-from-valley.htm

About Valley Subaru Learn More

• Saturday Service
juleansage
5/26/2016

"Love my Subaru"

This is my 4th Subaru and the second I have bought thru Frank Smith. I love Frank. He made my experience extremely pleasant. He and Kevin made my paperwork a breeze. Frank is very easy to talk to and he answered all my questions with little or no effort. This was a very pleasing car buying experience for me.

Roger
5/25/2016

"Third Subaru from Frankie Smith"

This is the third Subaru I have purchased from this dealership and from Frankie Smith. He is always helpful but not pushy. Works with you on every step of the purchase. Its nice not to have to be a hard core negotiator just to buy a vehicle. Purchase did not take that long and everything was covered.

LiveLoveLaugh
5/23/2016

"Smooth car buying experience"

Our first contact with the dealership was via internet with Jessica. She promptly answered my emails. When I was ready to go to Valley, Matt was our primary contact and he was easy to work with and he answered my questions about the 2016 Subaru Crosstrek. Matt is laid back and he didn't try to pressure me into making a purchase, which I have previously experienced with other dealers when purchasing a new car. I also worked with Charles near the final stage. They beat an offer by another local dealer and I didn't have to haggle back and forth. When I requested a quick paperwork process, they had everything ready so it took less than an hour to pay and drive off in my new car.

Debsru
5/22/2016

"Awesome experience"

My husband and I just bought a Premium 2016 Subaru Outback. We love it. Loved the personal attention we got from Frank Smith. We didn't set up an appointment and still received incredible attention. Frank has been a car salesman for many years. Very knowledgeable and his enthusiasm about the cars is contagious.

cmbiby
5/22/2016

"Loving our Subaru! "

On our drive home yesterday in our 2016 Subaru Legacy I was thinking of how we are very pleased with the professionalism and knowledge that Chris Stein has and showed us. The whole buying experience at valley Subaru was painless and fast. We were the first customers that Chris' has ever sold a car to, and he rocked it! Don't change anything you did an awesome Job!

Richard
5/21/2016

"A Great car buying experience !"

Just bought a 2016 Subaru Forester. Carmen Hill was great got me the info I requested and emailed me back lighting fast. Patrick Hecht did a great job showing all the features on the cars we were looking at.Took his time and explained our questions and made buying our forester a very pleasent experience.Both Patrick and Charles got our paper work done fast. The whole deal was complete in a couple of hours. Thanks to all the Valley Subaru team that worked with us.

Carmen Hill

LoveMyNewSubaru
5/18/2016

"Friendly, fast service! "

I was in the market for a new car and had never driven a Subaru before, but had heard good things about them. Kim was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly while I tried a few different vehicles. Nothing but great service, without all the high pressure to choose a vehicle. I will certainly be back to Valley Subaru for my next vehicle.

Retired and loving it
5/16/2016

"We had a very positive experience "

To find the available car we had to drive out of our way but it was worth it. Everybody at Valley Subaru went out of their way to make sure our buying experience was a positive one. It was.

Linda Noto
5/14/2016

"Satisfied Return Customer"

Professional and respectful from the initial sales contact with Frank to the financing and delivery with Charles. Frank listened to our needs and followed through the whole process making us very satisfied return customers.

Erka04
5/12/2016

"Amazing experience!"

Looking for a quality vehicle and a great deal was quick and easy with Caroluce and Brian Balser! I knew what I was looking for and they helped me find the perfect Suburu to make my own. Caroluce was super informative, answered ALL of our questions and it was the best car buying experience ever!

Brian Balser