Valley Subaru

299 Lee Jackson Hwy,
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Valley Subaru Info
About Valley Subaru

Valley Subaru is a proud part of Carter Myers Automotive, serving Central Virginia since 1924. We are family and employee-owned, which means each associate should treat you like family. Every new Subaru purchase comes with 2 years/24k miles of maintenance, including oil changes, tire rotations, state inspections and more. Our service customers enjoy free loaner cars, a service shuttle, lifetime vehicle appraisals and Saturday service hours. We are in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility with ASE and Subaru Certified Technicians, Genuine Subaru parts, and expert Subaru service. To learn more, visit: http://www.myvalleysubaru.com/dealership/why-buy-from-valley.htm

About Valley Subaru Learn More

• Saturday Service
Deborah Blosser
7/23/2016

"Great experience"

Our salesman, Matt, was very knowledgeable. Ask a question and without hesitation Matt answered the question. He made sure that we knew about the CrossTrek that we were about to purchase. He even set the phone settings in the car for us, and that was greatly appreciated. We were impressed with Matt and the rest of the staff.

subarudriver123
7/22/2016

"fantastic experience"

Michael and Jessi were both absolutely great to work with. There were no games played or hidden fees; everything was transparent and no one tried to sell me anything I did not want. Michael took an extraordinary amount of time to show me every feature in the 2016 Outback we bought. We test drove the vehicle at another dealer and the difference between Valley and that other dealership was like night and day. I would not hesitate to recommend Valley Subaru to anyone and would say it was definitely worth the 150 mile drive!

valleyfriend
7/19/2016

"Valley Delivers!"

Darin Cave was absolutely great to work with. He's personable, responsive, and worked with me for the best deal on my new 2017 Subaru Forester. The best surprise was that the car I wanted was ready to be driven away this afternoon--10 days earlier than expected. Love my new Subaru! Thanks, Darin. I also worked with Matt Hollernbeak on familiarizing myself with the tech package and with Charles Camp on financing and extended warranty. Matt seemed a bit "laid back," and Charles really pushed the extended warranty package.

Caroline Polk
7/16/2016

"Excellent, no-hassle service"

We had a great time buying our car today from Patrick Hecht at Valley Subaru. The process was simple, and it did not feel like they were playing games or using pressure tactics. We got an excellent, fair deal, and we would recommend this dealership to anyone in Central VA looking to buy a Subaru. It was well worth the time to drive over the mountain from Charlottesville.

kshull
7/15/2016

"Best Experience Yet"

Valley Subaru is amazing! My mom and I walked around in the parking lot and Chris came out to help us. He sat us down and he and Kieth worked together to get me a car that I would have never been able to afford otherwise! Thank you Valley Subaru!

Matthew Hudgins
7/14/2016

"Fast, Fun and easy."

Highly recommend. I thought I would never own a new car. Now I'm the proud owner of a 2016 Subaru Impreza! Fast friendly service. They can help anyone.

ajgolf
7/12/2016

"Super People"

Love the people I worked with. They let me try out everything I wanted to drive, no pushing to make a sale. They explain features about each car and when I was read got me a price I could not turn down. They beat every other dealer I went to. I look forward to many years of business together. Alan

Sally
7/12/2016

"Fantastic from start to finish!"

Chris and Kevin made my first car-buying process a breeze. They gave me all the info I needed to understand the many options and features and figure out what worked best for me. The pricing was very fair and hassle free. Valley didn't have the exact model I wanted on the lot, but it was ready the next day. Chris even drove to Charlottesville to pick me up when it came time to get my car. I'll gladly recommend Valley Subaru to other buyers. Thanks, Chris!

khrarr
7/10/2016

"Sales Review"

Chris Stein was an excellent sales representative, and the overall experience was very good. He showed all the features of the car, gave us a test drive, and was all-around very personable and helpful.

Nancy
7/08/2016

"Superb Quality"

I am very appreciative of the ease of doing business with Valley Subaru. Frank Smith was absolutely terrific at every phase of my purchase of a Subaru. It was my first time purchasing a Subaru and he made it very easy. Everyone at Valley was friendly and helpful from the moment I arrived. I've already recommended Valley Subaru to a friend, even though she isn't yet in the market for a new car. I will continue to recommend Valley Subaru. Thank you very much.

Reviews of Kevin Hahne