Valley Subaru

First Team Subaru

Motor Mile Subaru

rsenator
3/02/2015

"Excellent communication, competitive pricing and thoughtful"

Satisfying discussions over what I wanted started over the internet/phone/sms with Charles and carried over to Bill who was attentive through to the closing of the lease (in person). I did not expect much from the experience, but I was won over by their respect for my requests to provide honest pricing, effective communication and an expedient close (on the deal). They are an honest dealer, which is a refreshing adjective for a market known for duplicity. I look forward to their service, which is a major selling point.

Charles Camp, Bill Yetzer

gmiddlek
2/25/2015

"Outback purchase"

With anxious feelings at the beginning of the auto purchase process, the friendliness and cordiality by the Valley team was most welcoming. Particularly impressive was our salesperson Bill Yetzer who expertly and professionally hosted our visits. He was patient with our numerous changes of mind, and thorough in explaining the latest technology and features of the 2015 Outback. It was a real pleasure working with a real gentleman.

Bill Yetzer, Charles Camp

Doug L
2/25/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Our experience with Valley Subaru was a very easy and pleasant one. They are not pushy, they truly enjoy what they do and it shows.

Frank Smith

Saki-Subaru
2/03/2015

"Right Price - Right Dealership "

I learned about Valley Subaru through the USAA car buying service. Not only did Valley Subaru adhered to the USAA buying agreement, they were courteous, prompt and got me exactly the car I wanted. Both the sales manager, Charles Camp and the salesman, Christian McFarland were very nice, helpful and friendly. Even though I live more than 100 miles from this dealership (and yes, there is a closer Subaru dealership), I will make a day of it, visiting the lovely town of Staunton when I need my car serviced.

Charles Camp and Christian McFarland

Logical
1/28/2015

"Good car buying experience. "

I think this dealership did a fine job. They weren't pushy, but also weren't apathetic. They had a good selection (not great), but we're willing and able to get exactly what I wanted from a nearby (relatively) dealership. Competitive price and gave me a fair price on my trade. Tried to sell the typical car treatments, extended warranty, etc, but wasn't overly pushy with that. I've seen worse. They beat my credit unions interest rate by 0. 85% (2.74 to 1.89). Overall a good experience and I would recommend to a friend.

Patrick Hescox

Aoscar07
1/21/2015

"Easy and Amazing"

Patrick was so helpful and knowledgeable. The dealership was extremely accommodating. They made sure I got the lowest interest possible and made my first brand new car buying experience a dream!

Patrick Hescox

DB
1/21/2015

"Great dealership!"

I had a great experience at Valley Subaru. My salesperson, Dustin Campbell, was fantastic; he found the car I wanted, got me a great price and financing rate, and has followed up with me multiple times after the sale to make sure everything was OK. I got a price on the internet and, unlike some dealerships, Valley did not try to renege on it when it came time to actually make the deal. It was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had.

Dustin Campbell

PastorSue
12/26/2014

"Dustin Campbell is a great salesman!"

We were extremely well cared for by Dustin Campbell, and are thankful we were connected to him as our salesperson. His kindness and attention were outstanding, as was his knowledge of Subaru products and services. He is an outstanding young man! On a scale of 1 to 10, he is a definite “10!"

Dustin Campbell

RaMaJa
12/21/2014

"Buy at Valley Subaru!!!"

I bought my new 2015 2.5i Premium Outback at Valley Subaru, and I've been extremely satisfied with every dealing I've had with them. Caroluce d'Orvilliers-Seal is the salesperson I dealt with, and she was fantastic throughout the buying experience. Brandon Fauber is the sales manager, and the two of them made a great team. Caroluce and Brandon were great to work with on my purchase, and I couldn't ask for better post-sale follow-up and support. I definitely recommend them and Valley Subaru!!!

Caroluce d'Orvilliers-Seal, Brandon Fauber

emc
12/18/2014

"Cheers to Valley Subaru"

My experience with Valley Subaru was terrific! The sales person I dealt with was professional and more than accommodating with his time to answer all my questions both in the showroom and while taking a test drive. I purchased a 2015 Outback from Frank Smith the day I went in to inquire about the car. I am recently retired and wanted to trade in my 2001 Lexus so that I could begin taking road trips with my new free time and wanted an auto with a Navigation system. The fully loaded Outback is way more than I even expected - I love the safety and security issues addressed by Subaru in this car. Bravo! The car arrived two weeks earlier than I expected and the entire team that registered my car with DMB, notified my insurance company of the trade-in of old vehicle and purchase of new, etc. were outstanding to deal with. I would recommend Valley Subaru to anyone interested in a new car!

Frank Smith