Valley Subaru

Joey Caldwell, Sales Professional, Valley Subaru

Joey Caldwell

Sales Professional

January 17, 2017

"Outstanding car purchase experience"

- Thomas E Gorsuch

Initiated my search through the USAA car buying service and Valley Subaru contacted me promptly. They had exactly the car I wanted and was able to do the financing on line which really shortened the time at the dealership. The car was ready as we drove up, and Keith did a terrific job explaining the features of the car with us. Helen had all of our paperwork ready and while extended warranties and protection packages were explained to us, they were offered as suggestions and no pressure was applied to purchase. An extremely friendly and courteous buying experience. Strongly recommend!

January 11, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Finally retired

Chris Stein, salesman, gave very detailed tour of the Outbacks features. Suggested test ride was on varied routes so we could get the feel of how the vehicle handled. Not hard to negotiate with. I observed available staff on the floor greeting walk ins in a friendly manner.

January 04, 2017

"Great Experience at Valley Subaru"

- MM

I recently purchased my first Subaru - a Forrester at Valley Honda. Frank Smith took time to help me find the right vehicle for me and made the whole buying experience great. He took time with me to go over all of the features of my new car. I will definitely buy another car from Mr. Smith and Valley Subaru.

• Saturday Service