Valley Subaru

299 Lee Jackson Hwy,
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Valley Subaru Info
About Valley Subaru

If you're in the market for a new or used car, you've come to the right place. The staff at Valley Subaru is committed to helping you find the right vehicle for your needs. What's more, they're also dedicated to helping you maintain it long after you drive it home for the first time.

About Valley Subaru

Timothy
4/20/2015

"Purchased My First Subaru at Valley Subaru"

My purchase of a new 2015 Subaru Outback was a great experience with Valley Subaru. I used the USAA buyer's service to locate the dealership and ended up purchasing a vehicle that was on the lot rather than wait a month to get the exact color, etc. that I initially wanted. I could not be happier with the purchasing process or with the vehicle. I worked with Charles Camp to arrange the deal and Frank Smith to finalize the purchase and enjoyed working with them very much. I recommend Valley Subaru without any reservation.

Charles Camp, Frank Smith

SteveSmith
4/14/2015

"Quick, easy, great value and service"

Bought a new Legacy from Valley Subaru. Bill Yetzer was great about arranging test drives for myself and my wife and they sourced the exact model we wanted very quickly. The price was very fair - no hard sales just a pleasant and easy experience. On the day we bought the car, it was waiting when we arrived, the paperwork was mostly done and we walked out with the car within 2 hours. Couldn't recommend these guys more!

Bill Yetzer, Branden Fauber

David
4/09/2015

"Easy."

These people at CMA , Valley Subaru are great. Made the whole experience from the shopping of a new car to the final purchase and being able to drive it away easy and pleasant. From the manager and all staff I dealt with were easy to deal with and friendly with no attitudes at all even if I decided to buy something other than their cars, informative of all brands, just wanted me to be satisfied! Had a wonderful sales person, Caroluce d'Orvilliers-Seal, knows her cars. Thanks Valley for the help. I am going to tell more people from Charlottesville side of the mountain to take a drive over to Stanton and get their car!

Caroluce d'Orvilliers-Sea

BillsFanVA
4/02/2015

"Great buying experience, great car, great dealership!"

We bought a new Legacy here two weeks ago. This is was a really pleasant shopping experience from start to finish. I'm so used to the "big town" hustle, that the experience here was a welcome surprise, and something quite different. Everyone seemed truly interested in making sure that I was fully satisfied with our new car. Patrick Hescox is a top notch salesman. He never rushed me, but instead took tons of time to answer all of my questions, as well as take me on a test spin. Never once did he utter: "what will it take to get you into this car ..." nonsense that is the industry standard.. Branden Fauber was also pivotal; he ultimately made the deal I was comfortable with. He, too, was exceptional in working with me, returning calls and providing information. Even when these two were busy, Bill Yetzer stepped in and answered a lot of questions, and generally made us feel welcome there. Our car had to be brought in from another area, and this was done seamlessly. The car was prepped and available, on time, as they said it would. Since we had company in town, I had asked beforehand that the paper signing process go quickly, and it did. No time wasted on unnecessary items, and I greatly appreciated that. A couple of post-purchase issues came up, and those, too, were dealt with in a timely manner. So, long story short, if you are in need of a vehicle, I can easily recommend Valley Subaru.

Patrick Hescox, Branden Fauber, Bill Yetzer

JonathonKite
3/31/2015

"True Customer Service!"

Christian McFarland was the best salesperson to work with! He not only sold me a great car a 2015 Subaru Forester but a dealership. I have had mediocre where it was make the sale and move on! But Valley truly took time with me, allowed me a great test drive, worked with me on my financing, and then helped to drive off of the lot in my car. I had a great experience! Ask for Christian and he will take care of your Subaru needs! Jonathon

Christian McFarland

PattyCake
3/14/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Frank Smith made the purchase of my new 2015 Subaru Outback a breeze. Friendly, professional, knowledgeable and straight-forward, Valley Subaru ticked all the boxes. I will definitely recommend Frank Smith and his team to friends and I encourage everyone to test drive the new Outback, it is an awesome car at a reasonable price.

Frank Smith

Betty Boop
3/13/2015

"A Great Car Buying Experience!"

Christian McFarland and Caroluce were both very helpful salespeople - friendly and professional I would recommend this dealer to anyone. I bought an Outback and love it! Beth

Christian McFArland

lulu
3/13/2015

"Very Cool Yankee!"

I'm very excited new car with the help of Mr Frank and the Valley Subaru personnel made it possible for me to have my DREAM CAR! I love my 2015 Imp Crosstrek! We are very loyal customers to Valley Subaru and look forward to buying our 8th Subaru in the future! Mrs Rhodes!

Frank Smith

wiprwill
3/11/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

bought my first Subaru from Valley and will certainly buy my next one there too!, excellent customer service - no pressure, no hassling -- just a great car at a great price!! Dustin answered all my questions and was a pleasure to work with.

dustin Campbell

vmikvpim
3/10/2015

"Car Shopping Made Easy"

I recently was in the market to buy my first car in ten years. Being retired, I wanted a car that would work for me and my family for at least the next ten years. I visited Valley Subaru and found exactly the right car for me. Everyone on the staff was well versed in the attributes of each model and the personal attention was exceptional. I purchased my car and left, knowing that I would be welcomed back if any questions or concerns would occur.

Christian McFarland. .