Valley Subaru

Patrick Hecht

Helen Shibut, Business Manager, Valley Subaru

Helen Shibut

May 21, 2017

"Great experience, got the car I wanted! "

- Byron

My experience at Valley with Joey was Great! He was very friendly and helped me search for the car I wanted and that was within my budget. Joey took the necessary time needed to let me test drive a few vehicles and I appreciate his patience. His professionalism made the purchase easy and I'd refer him to family and friends!

Joey Caldwell

May 19, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Jody65

Let me start by saying that I always dread the process of buying a vehicle. That being said, this was without a doubt the most stress-free experience I have ever had at a dealership! Frank and all of his associates were gracious and we never felt pushed to make a decision. We did make a decision though and we love the new Forester!

Frank Smith

May 18, 2017

"Great experience"

- Jamielou79

I searched on the internet first and the staff got back to me in a timely manner. Able to schedule a test drive right away. Very friendly attentive staff. Would definitely go back in the future

Joey Caldwell