Valley Subaru

Joey Caldwell, Sales Professional, Valley Subaru

Joey Caldwell

Sales Professional

February 22, 2017

"great deal and great sales staff"

- retmsg

we felt at "home" while making a great deal here people are always friendly and treat you so well found the car we wanted and took it home

February 19, 2017

"Second new car in six months!"

- slackmaticinker

This is the second 2017 Subaru Outback my family has purchased at Valley Subaru. My father liked my new car so much, he decided to purchase one as well. As promised, Patrick gave us a great deal for being a returning customer. I was so pleased he took the time to explain all the new features of the Subaru to my father since technology and Dad do not mix well. Helen at the finance office was also very kind and patient in explaining all of the paperwork involved with my father's "new toy." The most notable experience of all was how I was treated as a returning customer. It felt like visiting with old friends, even though I purchased my 2017 Subaru just a few months prior. I felt welcomed and at ease.

February 17, 2017

"Courteous, professional, and knowledgeable"

- Aitch

I came to Valley Subaru to look at a specific vehicle I had viewed online. I wasn't tackled in the parking lot with an overzealous salesperson, in fact I had to go inside to find someone, which is quite fine with me. I was immediately greeted by Chris Stein, whose desk is just inside the front door, likely because he's a good representation for the dealership. I knew what I was looking for and Chris listened to my needs and wants, compared my other target vehicles, and we set out on a test drive. Chris has a "down to earth" approach and grasps a feel for his customer. The process was what making a large purchase should be. From service personnel to manager, everyone was smiling and willing to make my experience pleasurable. I am quite confident any and all follow up visits with Valley will be just as comfortable as my initial purchase visit. Buying a vehicle is stressful and a big decision. Valley takes this into consideration and does their part in making the process a little easier.

• Saturday Service