Valley Subaru

299 Lee Jackson Hwy,
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Valley Subaru Info
About Valley Subaru

Valley Subaru is a proud part of Carter Myers Automotive, serving Central Virginia since 1924. We are family and employee-owned, which means each associate should treat you like family. Every new Subaru purchase comes with 2 years/24k miles of maintenance, including oil changes, tire rotations, state inspections and more. Our service customers enjoy free loaner cars, a service shuttle, lifetime vehicle appraisals and Saturday service hours. We are currently renovating our facility to bring our customers even more state-of-the-art service. During renovation, our operations are located across the street at 320 Lee Jackson Highway. To learn more, visit: http://www.myvalleysubaru.com/dealership/why-buy-from-valley.htm

About Valley Subaru

• Saturday Service
hlr225
7/29/2015

"2015 Legacy"

I had a great experience buying my first new car at Valley Subaru! Everyone was very friendly and willing to answer all of my questions.

KrisHin2
7/29/2015

"New 2015 Forester"

Would definitely recommend Valley Subaru for anyone thinking about buying a car. Patrick Hecht, my salesman, made me feel comfortable immediately and answered all my questions openly and honestly. As a first time new car buyer, my anxieties were put to rest and I did not feel any pressure. Fell in love with the car and was able to negotiate a price that I felt comfortable with.

Durham.n
7/28/2015

"2015 Forester "

Best buying experience I have done in months. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. I will continue to purchase any future vechiel from this dealership.

jesseweav7
7/27/2015

"The Car We Wanted Without the Pressure "

We had been looking for a Subaru Forester for a long time and had decided it was finally time to buy one. We found the car we were looking for and were able to purchase it from Patrick Hecht in a no pressure environment which we appreciated. They detailed the car nicely and it looked great when we picked it up. The only thing we were disappointed with was that the tank was almost empty when we drove it off the lot. Other than that we had a good experience and really enjoyed working with Patrick.

Rhodesy
7/27/2015

"Passionate and Proud about Product"

Always like working with Christian at Valley Subaru . He is passionate about the brand, and a Subaru owner himself. Valley put together a great lease for me and I was very pleased with the efficiency of the finance office. Thanks again for all of your help putting me in a new car!

Subarufamily1
7/16/2015

"Great Dealership, Awesome sales staff!!!!"

This was our 4th Subaru purchase from the same dealership. Our salesperson Frank Smith was very knowledgable and offered great service. Charles Camp was our initial contact while looking online and he was very attentive and knowledgable also of all the inventory and all the features Subaru vehicles had to offer. There was never any high pressure to buy. They wanted to make sure we were comfortable and satisfied with our selection. The finance manager made the process quick . They have worked to form a relationship that would last for a long time. And this dealership has our loyalty. Great job, Frank,Charles and Patrick. We will definitely recommend this dealership to everyone who needs a vehicle. Proud owners of a 2015 Subaru Outback Limited!!

vereese
7/13/2015

"I had a great experience "

They helped me get the car I wanted all in one day and they've been very helpful since I contacted them the first time.

Bill

stauntonsub
7/13/2015

"An easy experience!"

Great service and communication, without much sales pressure when test driving and considering options. Valley tracked down the specific model we were looking for (first from another dealer, then factory direct), which came in a week earlier than anticipated. We ended up leasing, negotiations over which were straightforward and clear. A good experience all around, and very happy to be dealing with a local dealership for the 2 years of free oil changes and tire rotations.

afton1
7/08/2015

"Easiest car purchase we ever made!"

We needed a new car and wanted a dealer who was a straight shooter. Valley Subaru had the car we wanted, and the purchase was hassle-free.

pidduck
7/08/2015

"Outstanding experience"

All initial contacts were made online with this dealership as I live over a hundred miles away. My inquiries were addressed promptly and in a very straightforward manner. There were not attempts to sell me anything that I did not want. I was offered the vehicle, exactly as I wanted it equipped, at a very fair price. A similarly fair price was also offered for the vehicle that I traded in. When I went to the dealership to pick up the vehicle, I was treated courteously. There were absolutely no surprises in the purchase process and it was handled in an efficient manner, The salesman who handled the sale was through and could not have been more pleasant. This was definitely how a car-buying experience should be...thoroughly enjoyable! I have not used the dealership's service department due to the long distance that I live from it. However, were I closer, I would do so.

Reviews of Patrick Hecht