Valley Subaru

299 Lee Jackson Hwy,
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Valley Subaru Info
About Valley Subaru

Valley Subaru is a proud part of Carter Myers Automotive, serving Central Virginia since 1924. We are family and employee-owned, which means each associate should treat you like family. Every new Subaru purchase comes with 2 years/24k miles of maintenance, including oil changes, tire rotations, state inspections and more. Our service customers enjoy free loaner cars, a service shuttle, lifetime vehicle appraisals and Saturday service hours. We are currently renovating our facility to bring our customers even more state-of-the-art service. During renovation, our operations are located across the street at 320 Lee Jackson Highway. To learn more, visit: http://www.myvalleysubaru.com/dealership/why-buy-from-valley.htm

About Valley Subaru

• Saturday Service
happyvalleycar
9/03/2015

"Respectful, patient and helpful."

Frank Smith was recommended by two friends. He responded to our initial phone call and subsequent emails promptly. We spent four hours at Valley Subaru answering Frank's excellent questions, checking out a few vehicles, and taking a test drive. We appreciate that Frank was courteous and respectful and helpful throughout the process. We went home happy with a new 2015 Forester.

ckmcbroom
9/01/2015

"Joy to work with"

These guys were great, from the initial phone contact with Jessi, to the actual contact with Patrick. They found a great car for me and my family and we love it. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and that the deal went through. We would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Jessi Pletcher: Internet and initial contact

BRR1122
9/01/2015

"Best car buying experience I've had. Period. "

This was definitely the best car buying experience I’ve had over the last 28 years. I bought my first new car back in 1989 and have bought at least 10+ vehicles since then from dealers in San Francisco, Marin County, Pennsylvania and Virginia. This was the easiest, most straight-forward and pleasant car buying experience yet. It was also the best deal I found anywhere on the Outback. When we first started considering a Subaru, our inclination was to stick with the local dealer up the road and we probably would have bought there if they had had the car we wanted on the lot. But the process was a bit high pressure and" sale-sy. So, when I started looking at other dealers’ inventory, Valley had exactly what we were looking for, were so pleasant and easy to deal with, held the car for us while we were traveling and made the financing super easy and affordable. The finance team was able to beat my long-time bank’s best offer by more than a whole percentage point. We’re thrilled that we made the effort to check out Valley Subaru. Jessi Pletcher, Christian McFarland and Charles Camp made our buying experience wonderful. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Jessi Pletcher

Subaru#4
8/29/2015

"Always the best experience with Christian McFarland"

I have purchased many Subaru's from Christian McFarland. He is the best salesperson and I will always buy from him as long as he's selling Subaru's. I drove from Charlottsville and they are worth the drive. Branden, Steve and Kevin helped as well. Great team! Keep up the good work!

Steve

lb206

"Professional and friendly"

Thorough and professional, excellent trade in value, got the new vehicle I had been waiting years to own. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for excellent services.

Jessi- Internet specialist

2016 Outback 3.6r

"Quick, easy, transparent"

I bought a car from Valley Subaru thru the 'True Car' service. The response from the dealership was prompt and accurate. Most importantly for me, all the usual things that make people uncomfortable about dealing with dealerships were missing (pressure, haggling). The 'out the door' estimate provided to me by email was, to the penny, the amount I ended up paying. Good place, good prices, good people.

Jessi Pletcher

TDT286
8/28/2015

"Best Buying Experience EVER!!"

Christian McFarland made my car buying experience so wonderful! It was so seamless and no haggled was needed because Christian truly had my best interest at heart. I told him what I wanted and he provided me with exceptional service. He went above and beyond to get me the best price point and all of the amenities that I was looking for. He was truly a pleasure to work with.

highlanddriver
8/16/2015

"10th Subaru in the family!"

We had a wonderful experience finding just the right new-to-us Outback and really appreciated everyone at Valley Subaru who helped along the way!

Hu39
8/09/2015

"Best Dealer Experience Ever"

This is my 8th Subaru. The customer service at Valley Subaru was the best I have experienced to date. They worked with me on price, prepared the vehicle for delivery in an outstanding manner, spent time showing me all of the features, and stayed late in the evening to accommodate my schedule for pick up.

pleasedls
8/08/2015

"Very professional salesman"

Patrick Hecht was very helpful with locating just the right Subaru Forester for us! He was polite and friendly. We placed the order with his very professional guidance and assistance...were called within the week to notify us that our car was at the dealer and ready for pickup. He guided us through using all of the dashboard and electronic items before we drove off the lot. Thanks very much, Patrick! The amazing thing that happened was that we "found" a mutual relative and were able to learn more about the relative and our possible relation. What a small world!

Reviews of Patrick Hecht