Valley Subaru

First Team Subaru

Motor Mile Subaru

PattyCake
3/14/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Frank Smith made the purchase of my new 2015 Subaru Outback a breeze. Friendly, professional, knowledgeable and straight-forward, Valley Subaru ticked all the boxes. I will definitely recommend Frank Smith and his team to friends and I encourage everyone to test drive the new Outback, it is an awesome car at a reasonable price.

Betty Boop
3/13/2015

"A Great Car Buying Experience!"

Christian McFarland and Caroluce were both very helpful salespeople - friendly and professional I would recommend this dealer to anyone. I bought an Outback and love it! Beth

Christian McFArland

lulu
3/13/2015

"Very Cool Yankee!"

I'm very excited new car with the help of Mr Frank and the Valley Subaru personnel made it possible for me to have my DREAM CAR! I love my 2015 Imp Crosstrek! We are very loyal customers to Valley Subaru and look forward to buying our 8th Subaru in the future! Mrs Rhodes!

wiprwill
3/11/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

bought my first Subaru from Valley and will certainly buy my next one there too!, excellent customer service - no pressure, no hassling -- just a great car at a great price!! Dustin answered all my questions and was a pleasure to work with.

dustin Campbell

vmikvpim
3/10/2015

"Car Shopping Made Easy"

I recently was in the market to buy my first car in ten years. Being retired, I wanted a car that would work for me and my family for at least the next ten years. I visited Valley Subaru and found exactly the right car for me. Everyone on the staff was well versed in the attributes of each model and the personal attention was exceptional. I purchased my car and left, knowing that I would be welcomed back if any questions or concerns would occur.

Christian McFarland. .

Jessicasibold
3/06/2015

"No pressure! I loved it!"

I felt I had known the sales man for years! He listened to everything I wanted or was looking for in a car! He was honest and did not try to sell me a more expensive car! I took several weeks to make an educated choice. They worked with me to get the price I was willing to pay and the amenities I wanted! I will purchase all future cars here! I highly recommend just stopping by and talking to someone if you are even thinking about buying a car! They will help you look, decided and there is no pressure!

Kevin Hahne

rsenator
3/02/2015

"Excellent communication, competitive pricing and thoughtful"

Satisfying discussions over what I wanted started over the internet/phone/sms with Charles and carried over to Bill who was attentive through to the closing of the lease (in person). I did not expect much from the experience, but I was won over by their respect for my requests to provide honest pricing, effective communication and an expedient close (on the deal). They are an honest dealer, which is a refreshing adjective for a market known for duplicity. I look forward to their service, which is a major selling point.

Charles Camp, Bill Yetzer

gmiddlek
2/25/2015

"Outback purchase"

With anxious feelings at the beginning of the auto purchase process, the friendliness and cordiality by the Valley team was most welcoming. Particularly impressive was our salesperson Bill Yetzer who expertly and professionally hosted our visits. He was patient with our numerous changes of mind, and thorough in explaining the latest technology and features of the 2015 Outback. It was a real pleasure working with a real gentleman.

Bill Yetzer, Charles Camp

Doug L
2/25/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Our experience with Valley Subaru was a very easy and pleasant one. They are not pushy, they truly enjoy what they do and it shows.

Saki-Subaru
2/03/2015

"Right Price - Right Dealership "

I learned about Valley Subaru through the USAA car buying service. Not only did Valley Subaru adhered to the USAA buying agreement, they were courteous, prompt and got me exactly the car I wanted. Both the sales manager, Charles Camp and the salesman, Christian McFarland were very nice, helpful and friendly. Even though I live more than 100 miles from this dealership (and yes, there is a closer Subaru dealership), I will make a day of it, visiting the lovely town of Staunton when I need my car serviced.

Charles Camp and Christian McFarland