Valley Subaru

299 Lee Jackson Hwy,
Staunton, Virginia 24401
Valley Subaru Info
About Valley Subaru

Valley Subaru is a proud part of Carter Myers Automotive, serving Central Virginia since 1924. We are family and employee-owned, which means each associate should treat you like family. Every new Subaru purchase comes with 2 years/24k miles of maintenance, including oil changes, tire rotations, state inspections and more. Our service customers enjoy free loaner cars, a service shuttle, lifetime vehicle appraisals and Saturday service hours. We are in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility with ASE and Subaru Certified Technicians, Genuine Subaru parts, and expert Subaru service. To learn more, visit: http://www.myvalleysubaru.com/dealership/why-buy-from-valley.htm

About Valley Subaru Learn More

• Saturday Service
Luscious Legaccy
5/02/2016

"My NewLegacy"

We have just purchased a 2016 Legacy and are totally thrilled with it. Our purchase experience from Patrick at Valley Subaru was a smooth process. Patrick walked us through the whole process and explained all the bells and whistles we were getting in complete detail. All our questions were answered. It was a pleasure working with him.

Uncle Buddy
4/26/2016

"Great Dealer and saleman to deal with. "

Great Dealership and saleman to deal with. Frank Smith and Kervin are the best. I returned to this dealer for my seventh Subaru. Carmen Hinton in service is another reason I came back to Valley Subaru.

Shawna C
4/23/2016

"Great experience"

Felt I was treated well and am very happy with new car! Thanks, Patrick! I love Subarus - they are safe, practical and and fun to drive.

Michael Ruleman
4/21/2016

"Highly Recommend!"

Frank Smith and the staff of Valley Subaru in Staunton are tremendous. I've know Frank for over 30 years and can't imagine buying a Subaru from anyone else. Love the new Outback and looking forward to the service. If you want a new Subaru, see Frank.

Outbacker
4/21/2016

"Helpful, no-pressure sale."

The process of buying a new car is somewhat stressful. Making the decision to trade away $30K+ of hard-earned cash and wondering if I am buying the right car with the right options, if I am getting a good deal, and if I am going through the right dealership. I did go to other dealerships to compare and see if they were willing to negotiate—and they were—, but I chose to deal with Valley Subaru in large part because of Kim Stidley. He worked tirelessly to answer all of my questions, demonstrate the various features available, and find cars to fit as my specifications developed. Furthermore, Mr. Stidley’s no-pressure style made the purchase a pleasurable experience.

Norman
4/18/2016

"Great place to buy a car"

Matt is a great person to work with. All the people there was super friendly. They got us in a pre-owned subaru in a few hours.

Susan
4/18/2016

"Highly Recommend!"

I had a really positive, easy and painless car buying experience working with Patrick. Patrick was personable, low key and I never felt pressured. It was easy to ask questions. Patrick really worked with me on price. I felt I had a monthly payment limit and Patrick and everyone at Valley Honda took it seriously and came through. Patrick not only came in within my budget but put me in an upgraded Forester! Kevin was flexible and customized the extended warrantee and Commodore car treatment. We are very happy customers. Susan

Jack Talton Craig
4/16/2016

"A friendly dealership"

Buying a car at Valley is easy and pleasant. Frank Smith answered all our questions patiently and got us started with all this new technology. He said he'd been selling Subaru cars for years, and his knowledge of the cars proved it--always a pleasure dealing with people who know their job (and I suspect, love their job). We love the new Outback just like we loved our old Outback--Subaru took a great car and made it even better! When we need to replace this new car (pretty far out in the future, I suspect), we will certainly be back to Valley Subaru.

Keri
4/15/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

I love my new Subaru Crosstrek! Caroluce was amazing, very understanding and helped me find the perfect car that fitted me! The whole car buying experience was fast and easy! I'm very happy with my purchase!

Subaruguy25
4/14/2016

"Great customer service "

This Dealership goes above and beyond to suit your needs, our salesman Matt was very down to earth and got my family a great deal on a new forester.

Reviews of Patrick Hecht