Van Griffith Kia

Michael Garr

October 09, 2016

"Great experience"

- budman

When we went into Van Griffith Kia on !0/3/16 we had no intention of buying a new car - we only wanted to take a test drive to compare the Sorento vs the Hyundai Santa Fe . What we found was that the Sorento beat the Santa Fe hands down in comfort , style , and mpg. Still , we had planned on getting our new vehicle through the Sam's Club / TRUEcar program . We already knew what our guaranteed savings would be through the TRUEcar dealers . We also knew what our trade was worth based on kbb.com. Our salesman, Eden Palmer asked if he could try to work out a deal for us . It never hurts to ask . To make a long story short , they matched the savings from the TRUEcar program and gave us fair value for our trade. And , we didn't need to go to Ft Worth or Dallas for our new vehicle . We love our new Sorento. Hats off to Eden and the team at Van Griffith Kia

July 15, 2015

"Best New Car Deal "

- Big R

I want to say up front I hate buying a new car. From the time I drive on the lot, usually I feel like fresh meat for the vultures that are hovering just waiting for you to exit your car. At Van Griffith, the opposite is true. These people run a classy dealership (down home country style). JR was our salesman and I can not say enough good things about him. From the get go, he was behind the 8 ball because I had a firm quote from a Dallas dealer that would be hard to beat. He went out of his way to find me the deal I wanted and met the price (he also threw in 2 free hats). He also spent nearly an hour with my wife sitting in the car going over all the gadgets on the Soul Exclaim. He was patient with old folks like us, never in a hurry. I will recommend Van Griffith to anyone looking for a vehicle purchase in the future.

July 06, 2015

"Car Buying made Easy"

- bruinfan

Our purchase through Brad and the internet sales department was simple and pain-free. At pick-up, the staff was ready for our arrival and made the paperwork and new car transfer as easy as possible. They even made sure we were made familiar of every gadget/gismo in the new car. Thank you!

New 2016 Kia Sorento, $35644