Van Griffith Kia

4301 E Highway 377,
Granbury, Texas 76049
Van Griffith Kia Info
About Van Griffith Kia

Van Griffith KIA is "Your Country KIA Dealer" . We want every one of our customers to feel like family. Everyone here wants to make sure your experience here is like no other. 60% of our business every month is Repeat or Referral business. This is unheard of in the auto industry and something we are very proud of. Please feel free to give us a call and let us show you why our customers keep coming back.

About Van Griffith Kia

pjs153
5/15/2015

"Great dealership!"

This is my second Kia Soul that I have purchased from Van Griffith, and both times have had excellent service and it was easy! Thx

missingmykia
4/28/2015

"disgusted"

I have a 2011 Kia Sedona with 39,000 miles. A while back the engine was making an odd noise, we had it towed to van griffith. First they told us they would not supply a loaner vehicle because we didn't purchase the vehicle from them. .. ok.. The diagnosis was a tensioner pulley and they sent me on my way. A couple of months later, I'm driving down the road, there's a loud bang, engine dies and won't start. I have it towed again, the service tech says it looks like the oil has NEVER been changed, says there's probably sludge in the engine and the warranty won't cover it. We provided maintenance receipts, they took the valve cover off and what do you know? Sludge build up that caused catastrophic engine failure. We contacted Kia consumer affairs, a week later that was denied. I have filed a case with the BBB, and Becky Oliver from Fox 4 news is investigating as well. I have contacted Kia corporate, I have been told numerous times that someone would contact me. I have yet to hear a word. I have been a Kia customer since 2006. I'm paying on a vehicle I can't use and it's the ONLY vehicle I can fit my family in (we have 5 children). I'm absolutely sick about the whole situation. Not once has any one offered to help. I spoke with one of the salesmen and told him my story, the first words out of his mouth were "well the great thing about Kia is the warranty". No, no it's not. Look up Kia consumer affairs and you will read story after story just like mine, it's like reading from a script. Learn from my mistakes!

RWB 1954
4/27/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I've purchased a lot of vehicles in my 60 years but I've never had a experience in buying a car like I did with Jay Simons. No pressure, up front on details, no back and forth. Just a great salesman.

R Greer
2/24/2015

"I won't shop anywhere else"

I've been buying from this dealership since November 2003 and just picked up my 12th vehicle from them today. There isn't any other dealership I care to shop because each of my experiences have been effortless and enjoyable.

simanita
2/05/2015

"Great Sercvice"

The service at Van Griffith is great! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Chad is a great salesman. I love my new Soul! Thank you so much.

February 06, 2015

Simanita, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Chad was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Dawn Law - Sales Manager

sboelter
1/30/2015

"Excellent dealership"

Hands down, this dealership is the most personable dealership! Dawn Reese Law is the best. Ryan Moorehead was the salesperson and she went out of her way to make sure we were happy with our new Kia Soul... Financial was persistent with getting us the best loan, general management , Dawn runs the staff to make sure service is impeccable. We do highly recommend this excellent dealership!

Dawn Reese Law

February 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Van Griffith Kia, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that Dawn and Ryan were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Dawn Law - Sales Manager

Shelly Copeland
1/19/2015

"Quick & Easy"

I knew what I wanted and did my shopping on the internet. It was very fast and convenient! The day I posted my request, I received a response back. The dealership also made the purchase very smooth and fast. The staff made themselves available to stay past their work hours to accommodate our work hours. Very pleased with the service I received!

January 20, 2015

Shelly, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vehicle buying experience. We are very humbled by your kind words and delighted to know that our guest sees and appreciates all our efforts. Have a great day! Sincerely, Dawn Law - Sales Manager

Matthew Parrish
11/08/2014

"excellent"

Jay Simons did really good. He was not pushy at all. We told him our price range and he showed us the vehicles that was in that range. He did really good. I would recommend him to everyone.

November 10, 2014

Matthew, We're happy to hear of your great experience and your positive review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Jay was able to meet your needs. At Van Griffith Kia, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Dawn Law - Sales Manager

rkhlegacy
11/07/2014

"Van Griffith is the Place to go!"

Jay Simons, listened to our needs and pointed us in the right direction. Jay never tried to sway us on way or the other or sell us more car than we were looking for. By far, Jay is the best car salesman I have ever done business with. Once we decided on a vehicle, Jim Dollins walked us through the financing process and we were on the road with our new Kia. Both Jay and Jim did a great job of getting us through the process with no hassle and excellent customer service. If your in the market for a new car and your interested in excellent customer service go to Van Griffith Kia first!

November 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that Jay and Jim were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Dawn Law - Sales Manager

jmalforsythe
10/01/2014

"New Sales"

Hands down the BEST car buying experience I have ever had! Was able to get most the information I needed from Brad through e-mail. Once it was time to go in Ryan and Dawn took extra special care of me. They made me feel very comfortable and well taken care of. Ryan was very knowledgeable and never made me feel pressured. Dawn was amazing...made me feel like I was buying a car from family. All involved were AWESOME! I will definitely go back and recommend to everyone I know! VG KIA is where it's AT!!!

October 02, 2014

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback and high star rating! A quality shopping experience is one of our top priorities at Van Griffith Kia. We do everything we can to support our customers and we are glad to hear that Ryan and Dawn took excellent care of you and provided you the best shopping experience. If you need any further assistance, please let us know. Be sure to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Have fun driving! Sincerely, Randy Rempel - General Manager

Reviews of Brad Ferris