Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3000 Eastern Ave,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Plymouth, WI, also serving Sheboygan, WI and Milwaukee, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Van Horn Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We have a knowledgeable staff of customer service representatives who will answer questions, educate and provide information, and assist you in the decision making process. Our team members are enthusiastic, approachable, experienced, and make it their job to ensure that car shopping with us is pleasant and enjoyable. We are not a large metro operation, and are proud that our combination of low overhead and high volume creates a refreshingly different take on car shopping! If you are looking to do business with a small family owned business that specializes in low price and huge selection, we are the dealer for you!

About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Special Finance
Wwalmsley75
7/25/2015

"Refreshing change of pace"

I can honestly say that purchasing from Van Horn was the best dealership experience I've ever had. They were very friendly and professional throughout the buying process without ever feeling pushy. Adam, the general manager, worked with me after the purchase to remedy a couple issues that arose and I couldn't be happier. I cannot recommend them enough. They truly stand behind their product and treat you like a valued customer.

Dodge4life
7/24/2015

"painless"

I (as many do I am sure) traveled a little bit of a distance to get my Durango. Everyone was quick to reply and friendly. They knew my budget and did everything they could to make it work. They weren't pushy and didn't try to get you into something you didn't really want. I would make a point to look at their inventory in the future FIRST when I want to buy just so I could go back to them. I would highly recommend!

Jeep lovers.
7/24/2015

"Pleasing car purchase experience."

Craig was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. Though it was a very long drive to and from our home near Ishpeming, MI, we feel the trip was worth it!

Judy
7/22/2015

"Super"

Everyone was great. Craig was a super salesman. I can only say this is the best car and truck dealer around. There was no pressure. Will go back.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your awesome 5 star review! I was delighted to hear you had such a great experience working with Craig, he is truly a great asset to our team! It is our goal to to provide you with top notch customer care. We look forward to serving you again! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager 920-893-6591

newvanguy
7/16/2015

"helpful and patients "

everyone was great and worked hard to get us deal that works for my family! I'm very happy with our experience at van horn dodge!

Jerry

July 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit and for the 5 stars! We value your feedback and look forward to serving you again! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager 920-893-6591

tmcintire
7/15/2015

"leaky sensor valve"

I brought my 300 to the service center for 4 oil changes. Mentioned the tire pressure always going low. They claimed it was from a nail in the tire. Come to find out. My pressure valve was leaking and cracked. Went to fill it and it snapped off. To make things even better when going to put the spare on there was NO jack or tools in the trunk. I have NEVER used the spare. So i was stranded, called vanhorn was sent to a voicemail that did not work. So thank you for misinforming me that a jack and tools were equipped with my car at time of purchase.

noah

Ashcam19
7/12/2015

"Great experience"

We had a great experience with Kevin. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. We didn't feel pressured at all and he really went above and beyond to get us the best deal. He's followed through more than a week after the sale to make sure we are still loving our purchase (which we definitely are)!

July 16, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a review! Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase and thank you for choosing Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Kevin is dedicated to providing the best service possible so if you need anything or have any additional questions feel free to reach out to him! Welcome to the Van Horn family and we look forward to being your automotive specialist! Best wishes from your dealership at Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and enjoy your new vehicle!

Alans4570
7/11/2015

"What a Pleasent Experience!"

We found a truck online that we really like the looks of and it was at Van Horns. Although it was an 80 mile drive for us, we decided to go and take a look at it. It was everything and more of what we were looking for. From the time we walked into the door and met our sales consultant Craig, we were treated like friends or family. This was the BEST EXPERIENCE my wife and I ever had purchasing a vehicle. Everyone was pleasant and courteous. We would like to personally like to thank Craig and Mike, the business manager, for this wonderful experience. We highly recommend Van Horn and the next time we are in the market for a new vehicle we will look to Van Horn's first.

July 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review about your experience at Van Horn Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram! We are so happy that Craig and Mike were able to give you the best experience you and your wife ever had! Craig and Mike will be so thrilled to hear this and I cannot wait to share the great news with them! Also we would like to thank you for taking the trip to our dealership. Even though we are somewhat of a distance for you and your wife, we greatly appreciate you wanting to work with us in the future! That is the best compliment we can receive, so welcome to the Van Horn Family and most importantly enjoy your new truck! Thank you once again and best wishes from your dealership Van Horn Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram. We hope you have miles and miles of adventure and unforgettable memories!

Happy with van
7/08/2015

"Gabe. Was really just great to us"

Gabe. Bennin. Was our sales man and he was very helpful and found us exactly what we wanted without pressuring us we are very happy with our van

July 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are happy that you found the van you were looking for! Gabe is thrilled you have such great things to say about your experience with him and here at Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we welcome you to the family! Enjoy your new vehicle and do not hesitate to give us or Gabe a call if you need anything! Thank you once again for your time and your positive words about your experience. Best Wishes from your dealer Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

jeepbuyer
7/03/2015

"Great guys, would use again"

this was an out of state purchase so it was not easy, but the guys at Van Horn really worked to make it as smooth as possible. Thanks!!

July 16, 2015

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle needs and working with us from out-of-state. We are happy that our team was successful in making your vehicle purchase as smooth as possible. I'm excited to share your review and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Enjoy your new Jeep and we hope for many miles of adventure and memories. Thank you again from your dealer Van Horn Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram

Reviews of Mike Foti