Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3000 Eastern Ave,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Plymouth, WI, also serving Sheboygan, WI and Milwaukee, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Van Horn Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We have a knowledgeable staff of customer service representatives who will answer questions, educate and provide information, and assist you in the decision making process. Our team members are enthusiastic, approachable, experienced, and make it their job to ensure that car shopping with us is pleasant and enjoyable. We are not a large metro operation, and are proud that our combination of low overhead and high volume creates a refreshingly different take on car shopping! If you are looking to do business with a small family owned business that specializes in low price and huge selection, we are the dealer for you!

About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Special Finance
Ram Customer
9/04/2015

"Satisfied Customer"

I live an hour away from the Van Horn Dealership but have not let that stop me from buying from them. Their reasonable pricing was the original reason for looking an hour away from my home. Their common sense, friendly sales approach has kept me coming back. I have just purchased my third truck from them and have received the same quality service I have come to know when shopping their dealership. I am not one to normally write a review but I feel the continued quality service I have experienced should be shared with others. This dealership knows how to take care of their customers. Thank you!

Meg
9/02/2015

"Friendly, professional service "

We traveled across Lake Michigan from Ludington, MI to purchase our vehicle from Van Horns after they beat out every competitors price with in a two hundred mile radius of us. I'm pleased to say I would do it again. From the moment we called inquiring about the vehicle we received nothing but courteous, professional service. They patiently answered all of our questions, even going over the vehicle inch by inch and emailing us a detailed report and photos. We took the Badger from MI to Wisconsin, and as we were with out a car, they sent a driver to bring us to the dealership, drove us to and from a local restaurant for dinner while our van was prepped, and even provided a certificate for our meal on them. They took their time answering all of our warranty questions, and over all went above and beyond even on what appeared to be a very busy day for them. Our salesman Craig was very helpful and fun. We will be checking them out first when it's time for our next vehicle!

isgjazretired
8/30/2015

" One of my best buying experiences"

After our first trip to this dealership we walk out. We felt we were lied to and vowed not to do business here. After searching for vehicles, this was the only dealership that had two vehicles we wanted to try to buy. We came back intending on buying a newly used Jeep Cherokee. After reviewing the car fax reports of two vehicles we drove, we decided we wanted to buy new. We made a appointment at another dealership on our cell phones. Joshua asked if we would give him a chance to find us a vehicle. I said you have 15 minutes. Needless to say, he found us a vehicle and as they say, the rest is history. Joshua was very pleasant to work with and gave us everything we wanted and than some. I have bought a lot of cars in my time with not so good experiences but the sales team of Jean Orzco and Joshua DeVriend provided us with one of my best buying experiences.

September 01, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep! We are so happy to hear about your experience and we thank you for giving us another chance at being your automotive specialist! We look forward to serving you again and thank you for your kind and positive remarks. Thank you for the review and we wish you many many miles of adventure and memories!

the gimp
8/28/2015

"Made all the allowances I needed"

Craig hustled to get my deal done by the time I needed it done and made all the allowances I needed for my medical mobility issues. Took really good care of us. Can't rate it higher until I see how their service dept does down the road, but Craig and Mike were great.

September 01, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you during your services and providing you with the best experience possible. Thank you from all of us at Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

peggy
8/26/2015

"AWESOME SERVICE!!"

I recently purchased a Jeep Renegade from this dealership. I was looking for some specific options and Adam G. went way above and beyond to make sure I had exactly what I was looking for. I know he spent a lot of time doing this for me and I ended up with more than I expected. Gabe B. helped me when the car arrived. He took so much time with us explaining and answering all of my questions. He seemed just as excited about my new car as I did, again, outstanding service. The Jeep was beautifully clean and full of gas, ready to go when I got there. Much appreciated. Mike F. helped me with the financing and final paper work--he made everything so easy and seamless. I absolutely would recommend this dealership. All of the above mentioned were so friendly and helpful. I am sure I have never had a better experience purchasing a car and it all has to do with the "5 star" service I received. Thank you everyone!! Peggy

August 26, 2015

Peggy congratulations on your Jeep Renegade! What a great vehicle! We are so thrilled to hear your detail review and know that we are truly grateful you left such a great remarks regarding your experience. We strive to provide the best experience possible and we are so glad that you chose us for your vehicle needs! We look forward to serving you again Peggy and once again, thank you from all of us at Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!

horsegirl
8/24/2015

"Out of state purchase"

I saw a Dodge van that I was interested in on Craigs list, but in checking it out found out it was from Van Horn in Wisconsin and I was in Michigan. This was the first time that I ever purchased something from out-of-state that I didn't see in advance. I worked with Mark Sloan who did a walk through and there also was a video on line of the car that I previewed. The wiring of money and handling the paperwork off site was a little troublesome, but eventually got done. They did not negotiate the price for me, but I was able to get the shipping included at the advertised price. Since I was changing from an SXT to an SE, I was unsure of what the feature differences were. Mainly I was told power doors and power seats. When the vehicle came it did not have a trip odometer, temperature, or compass, which I will miss these features. I was supposed to get an extended 7 yr. warranty, but I have not received any paperwork on that. Left a message with Mark a few days ago, but haven't received an answer. It was an OK experience, but not sure I would buy from out of state again, too hard to really know what you are getting. Would appreciate someone sending me the paperwork for the extended warranty. dmcdaniel@fremont.net

August 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We have sent the paperwork so please contact us if you do not receive it with in the next couple of days! Congratulations on your new purchase and thank you from all of us at Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jfell81
8/22/2015

"Great experience"

Had a overall great experience Craig the salesman I was working with wasn't pushy at all and was straight forward about everything made it an enjoyable experience

August 26, 2015

We are so happy that your experience at Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was enjoyable! Thank you for your recent purchase and congratulations on your new vehicle! Craig and our sales team strive to provide the best experience for all customers and we are thrilled to hear your review! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Stan192
8/19/2015

"Good All Around Experience"

I had planned on looking at four trucks today and to come home with one. My first stop was at Van Horne in Plymouth to look at a 2014 Ram 2500. As soon as I arrived at their location I was helped immediately by Gabe Bennin. He located the truck I wanted to look at and we took a test drive. During the test drive he didn't push the normal salesman pitch like I was expecting. After the test drive we started talking prices and what I was comfortable spending. I didn't get the price as low as I wanted but they did meet me halfway and it was a fair price for both. Everybody was very helpful and professional. And to top it off they let me start up the new Dodge Viper they had in the showroom!

August 26, 2015

Thank you Stan for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear about your great experience! Congratulations on your new RAM 2500 and very exciting that you were able to start up the Viper! Thank you once again for choosing Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and we look forward to seeing you for your automotive needs!

teresa2004
8/16/2015

"All around good experiance"

Came in with my family and Ryan was there and helped us with everything! I would recommend this dealership and even going and asking for Ryan personally to anyone looking for a new car.

August 26, 2015

Thank you Teresa for leaving us a review! Congratulations on your new vehicle and we are thrilled to hear about your great experience! Thank you for the recommendations and Ryan will be thrilled to hear this review! Enjoy many miles of adventure and welcome to the Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram family!

Tracy
8/13/2015

"Best Car buying experiance!"

My husband and I walked in to the dealership looking for a Van we found online. Ryan was there to greet us and make us feel at home. I bought one other car before this and I had the worst experience at a different dealership so I wasn't happy about having to deal with another Salesperson. Ryan from the beginning made our experience low pressure and very friendly. We went home that night to think about our purchase and we had email communication from Ryan about other vans that might fit us. Through it all Ryan was professional and friendly. We ended up buying the first car we saw and Ryan made it happen. We had a slight problem with our van when we got it home and contacted Ryan again. He and his manager took care of the problem without a thought! We are so thankful, because they did not have to! I recommend them to anyone who asks where we got our van. I will be back again for our next car! Thanks for everything! Tracy and Mike

August 26, 2015

Thank you Tracy and Mike for taking the time to leave a review! Not only is taking the time to leave us this review a very big compliment, but recommending us and Ryan to your friends and family truly means we did our part to ensure you had a great experience. Congratulations on your new Van and welcome to the Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram family! Ryan and all us here look forward to serving you with your automotive needs!

Reviews of Mike Foti