Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Good

Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Plymouth, WI, also serving Sheboygan, WI and Milwaukee, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Van Horn Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We have a knowledgeable staff of customer service representatives who will answer questions, educate and provide information, and assist you in the decision making process. Our team members are enthusiastic, approachable, experienced, and make it their job to ensure that car shopping with us is pleasant and enjoyable. We are not a large metro operation, and are proud that our combination of low overhead and high volume creates a refreshingly different take on car shopping! If you are looking to do business with a small family owned business that specializes in low price and huge selection, we are the dealer for you!

About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Special Finance
mgrider
1/28/2015

"Working With Gabe Bennin was a true pleasure"

Gabe Bennin bent over backwards for me--it was a pleasant experience all the way around in dealing with this young man who could be my grandson. Mr. Droppers and I jousted a little bit with each other because my vehicle never showed the MSRP or actual sales price online vs the rebate, but it turned out fine and we were able to shake hands like two adults. Amanda Grunewald and Justin Simmons (if I have the correct Justin here who took care of my Affiliate Rewards problem) were very pleasant to speak to and Justin took the time to get the numbers corrected. My only criticism of this entire experience is this: your internet folks who listed the descriptions of what my 2015 Jeep Trailhawk had for options. Mine was listed with remote start and proximity start, but it did not have it--I just failed to notice how much the remote lacked in the time I was there, and let's face it, customers don't often go point by point on such an exciting day---accurate option descriptions should be online, as should the price and sale price of the vehicle--mine had none of this.

BUSYMAMA3
1/27/2015

"Beyond Exceptional Service"

We started at Van Horn Chevy next door and had an aporival but we were treated like crap. We were told the approval wouldn't carry over to the van horn dodge but after I talked to the dodge store the guaranteed the approval would be used. We went there and were amazed on how well we were treated by Mark and how he and Evert did everything they coukd to get me the vehicle we wanted and would fit our needs (we have a special needs child) AND for less money down with same payments as we were told the vehicle would run us at the Chevy store. Evert and Mark even had the vehicle driven to our house for delivery so we dudbt have to drive 45 minutes back to the store to pick it up. How nice!!!!! We WILL return to Van Horn Dodge for our future car buying needs.

January 27, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our service, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future! We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional, and hassle free car buying experience. I hope we lived up to that promise. Thanks again! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager 920-893-6591

jerry0419
1/20/2015

"Very pleasant experiance!!"

We were very satisfied with our experience with the Van Horn Group! Mark Sloan was very patient and worked very hard to get us the best deal! This is our 3rd vehicle from Van Horn Dodge, and I would recommend Mark to anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle. Very professional!

January 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit! We value feedback from our customers and look forward to serving you again soon! I will share your kind words with Mark! Thanks again! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager 920-893-6591

jeffknuth
1/17/2015

"best buying experience i ever had, "

Went looking for price estimates and they were able to show me exactly what I wanted in my price range. Perfect! Ryan was great and friendly. Stopped at other dealers around Sheboygan and they all either didn't want to deal or wanted to sell something other than what I wanted. If your looking I would definitely stop by and give them a chance.

January 27, 2015

Thank you for your review! I was delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about your overall experience. I will be sure to share your review with Ryan! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager 920-893-6591

Namvet
1/17/2015

"Very knowledgeable Sales Rep. "

Our sales rep. was very friendly and knowledgeable. Any question he couldn't answer he sought the assistance of someone else. We don't buy new vehicles every year, so Jean and Paul had to answer quite a few questions. Mike explained the terms of the deal to our satisfaction, as well. We understand they are in the business to make money. That being said we drove away with a deal we were comfortable with. I had some follow-up concerns several days later and sent Jean an email. Within half an hour he called me to follow-up. I've had our Jeep Liberty, which we traded-in, serviced at VanHorn for nearly 5 years and appreciate their friendly service. Joe & Sandy

Paul, cant' recall his last name.

January 17, 2015

Joe & Sandy, Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to be able to assist you in your service needs and car buying needs. Thank you for your valued business! I will pass along your kind works to Jean and Paul!

Shellbell6981
1/10/2015

"The Best New Car Experience I have EVER Had"

I have been wanting a New Jeep Grand Cherokee for a long time, last week I saw a new limited on line at Van horn for a great price and called Craig to come take a look at the Jeep. It drove just like I imagined but didn't have a few of the features I was looking for.....Craig immediately thought of an Overland that they had in stock and pulled it up for me to see. I knew right there that was absolutely what I wanted! Craig had me sold on it without even seeing the Jeep. He was so friendly and did an awesome job of having it cleaned, extras added and explaining to me how all the features worked. I am so happy and thrilled with my purchase. Craig was an awesome sales person and will be my first call next time I am looking for another truck! Keep up the great work Craig and thanks again!

January 27, 2015

Thank you for your review! We value our customers and always want to make sure they have a great experience. I will share your kind words with Craig! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Thanks Again! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager 920-893-6591

joeandsam
1/05/2015

"Amazing. Couldn't have asked for any better service!"

Very impressed with the service I received from the dealership and the professionalism from employees. They were able to work with me and able to get me on the road in no time! I will definately recommend car shopping here again.

January 06, 2015

Joe & Sam, Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate the opportunity you gave us to earn your business! We will be sure to share this with Mark.

Charles
12/31/2014

"will never go back"

pressure me on Luxcare package even when I said no. I was pressure at thee different level. I said from the start I Hate lawyers and car sales people. I have not changed my mind. This is coming from an Ex Special Forces, Viet Nam Vet with 3 purple hearts and 40 % disability. I will go elsewhere for my next auto. I have owned , this will be my 4th, Dodge Caravan, I have product loyalty, I now owe no loyalty to this dealership.

January 06, 2015

Charles, We apologize about the experience and that you felt pressured into the purchase of Lux Care. This was not our intention at all and as a company we strive for excellent customer service and do not want any of our customers to feel that they are pressured! When you called about the vehicle, you wanted a discount. As a company policy we set our absolute best price online which leaves us no room for negotiations. Since you said you would not purchase without a discount, we told you that we could discount the Lux Care but not the vehicle. At that point you did decline the Lux Care. You had asked 2 more times for a discount and when you were here that is why we spoke with you about the Lux Care and how we could save you money that way and you then agreed to purchase it. We do appreciate your valued business and hope to work with you in the future!

bdo29788
12/30/2014

"Highly Recommend"

I had an excellent experience on 12/26/14. I worked with Steve Strehlow. He was friendly and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with my 2015 Dodge Dart. I would recommend Steve.

January 06, 2015

We are so happy about your experience you had! The Dart is a great vehicle and we hope that you enjoy it! I will share your kind words with Steve!

jbrownlee1011
12/30/2014

"Just an overall great experience!!!"

Do yourself a favor and work w Mark Sloan & Craig Knabe!!! All around great experience and the most professional staff! Thank you Van Horn staff for making it such a great experience!

January 06, 2015

Thank you for your excellent review! We enjoyed working with you and will be sure to share with Mark and Craig!

Reviews of Mike Foti