Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3000 Eastern Ave,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Plymouth, WI, also serving Sheboygan, WI and Milwaukee, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Van Horn Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We have a knowledgeable staff of customer service representatives who will answer questions, educate and provide information, and assist you in the decision making process. Our team members are enthusiastic, approachable, experienced, and make it their job to ensure that car shopping with us is pleasant and enjoyable. We are not a large metro operation, and are proud that our combination of low overhead and high volume creates a refreshingly different take on car shopping! If you are looking to do business with a small family owned business that specializes in low price and huge selection, we are the dealer for you!

About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Special Finance
Dondiane123
4/26/2016

"Experience at Vamn Horn"

we just bought a vehicle from Van Horn. We had a very good experience. Mark Sloan was nice he made several calls to us to see how we were enjoying the van and if we had any problems or questions.we had two minor things and they were taken care of right away no questions asked.when we are in the market to buy another vehicle we will definetely go back to Van Horn and give Mark Sloan our business. With his great sense of humor it made the experience better. Mike in finance was also very nice and easy to work with.

edg
4/17/2016

"nerve racking, but would go back"

Our car guy was very nice, the manager on duty freaked us out a bit but the finance guy made us feel more than welcomed!

Ray0218
4/15/2016

"New van"

The nice people at van horn were very helpful. They made buying a new van for my wife painless! I would recommend to anyone save yourself some time and start at van horn!

Russ
4/11/2016

""From skeptical to impressed""

Marks helpfulness,knowledge, and most of all sense of humor made this a very good experience.I need nine more words to meet the minimum for this section.

Chrissy1982
4/08/2016

"Awesome service!"

I bought a 2013 Dodge Journey today. Mike F and Ryan D helped us out. Ryan was very kind and helpful, he never tried to pressure us or talk us into anything we didn't want. I will recommend the dealership because it has a lot of options and good pricing on their vehicles. I will recommend Ryan DeVreind for being an all around good guy and sales man. By far the best experience I've ever had while buying a new vehicle. Other people who work there but weren't helping us even stopped by to thank us for our business!

Roth1234
4/07/2016

"Awesome dealership and salesman"

Kevin was great! Both josh and Kevin helped to get us the best deal and loan. Kevin is a great person and great to work with! Very friendly and always willing to help with anything. The dealership and the salesmen and others that work there are the best to work with! I recommend everyone and anyone to go to Van Horn Dodge in Plymouth!

ddring60
4/06/2016

"Good experience "

For the most part a comfortable experience although it was crowded in the showroom and would have enjoyed a more private conversation process. The people were great and professional!!!

AXLD
4/04/2016

"Service Department Deporable on NEW 2015 Vehicle"

Unreliable, Unprofessional, Incompetent!! The absolute worst service department I've experienced in 44yrs.! Be warned, No stars, not fair to the ones who earned 1

rumriver
4/04/2016

"answered all my questions and were honest"

drove 400 miles to find the truck was everything they said. It was a busy day for them so it got a little late. Gabe was very good ay his job and kept in contact on our 8 hour drive there. Thank you Gabe for working with us.

nononsense
4/03/2016

"Best purchasing experience to date!"

I had called and request to see a specific truck (Ram 1500 Express Special Edition Black) and when I arrived, they had two sitting waiting for a test drive...it literally took a few minutes to greet and copy my license and we were off. They had specialists that worked well together in various areas to stream my purchase as smoothly as possible (I had trades.) I liked the truck and the price enough, that I decided to buy a second matching one and leave my other vehicle traded too! Despite I committed to a second purchase to mimic the first, Paul even found that the second vehicle would be less due to the timeline it was purchased; how many dealers will tell you that vs collecting on a committed pricing?! Thank you Josh, Josh, and Paul; you made a seamless team.

Josh Maxey