Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3000 Eastern Ave,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Plymouth, WI, also serving Sheboygan, WI and Milwaukee, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Van Horn Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We have a knowledgeable staff of customer service representatives who will answer questions, educate and provide information, and assist you in the decision making process. Our team members are enthusiastic, approachable, experienced, and make it their job to ensure that car shopping with us is pleasant and enjoyable. We are not a large metro operation, and are proud that our combination of low overhead and high volume creates a refreshingly different take on car shopping! If you are looking to do business with a small family owned business that specializes in low price and huge selection, we are the dealer for you!

About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Special Finance
fincec62
2/06/2016

"Fantastic Experience!!"

Gabe was a phenomenal help in finding the right vehicle for us. He listened to what we wanted and helped explain things that would be beneficial for us. We took a few cars for a test drive and found the perfect one, all thanks to Gabe. We're so glad we chose Van Horn dealership for our first brand new car purchase-we couldn't be more pleased with our experience and will definitely recommend to our friends and family and return here for our next vehicle purchase.

Dyksa5
2/06/2016

"great"

Easy to work with . Went above and beyond what we asked for. Fast easy deal. Would definitely come back. Lots of choices on the lot

ken963!
2/05/2016

"Good experience with salesman"

Enjoyed dealing with Mark, who was funny and informative. He listened to our wants and tried his best to get us in a used car that met our needs.

Steve and Vicki
2/04/2016

"2016 Chrysler 200"

Ryan worked an awesome deal for us. Very happy with how smoothly the whole deal went We will shop here again for future car needs..

Bindisue2010
2/01/2016

"Amazing"

Wonderful customer service, Kevin Kester was wonderful. Took his time and did everything possible to make this happen for us. I can't say enough about him. Just absolutley amazing. Definitely would recommend him and Van Horn to anyone!!

mossy oak girl
1/31/2016

"it was amazing!"

mark is an amazing salesman! We had a lot of fun with him.everyone in the family bought a new or used ram in the last month. Very smooth and efficient service with a GREAT attitude.

Finally Decided
1/31/2016

"Great Auto Purchase Experience"

Kevin Kester really took his time helping us decide which model to purchase. We test drove several cars and then stepped out to lunch to ponder our decision. Once we picked a vehicle, the staff at Van Horn Dodge worked with us to make sure we were comfortable with the financing and did everything they could to make the process easier.

Mmcgovern78
1/30/2016

"Great price, very friendly staff & a smooth experience!!"

Everyone was very helpful from the start. I emailed Sarah and Alyssa a few times to see which vehicles were available. I always got a quick response. I made the 1 1/2 hour drive down to the dealership. Christian was right out to greet us, let us out for a test drive and had my truck looked over for a trade in value in no time! We loved the jeep. The price was right, and they gave us a very good price for our trade in. We were preapproved with a good interest rate, but Mike in finance had that beat easily! We were on our way home with a new Jeep Wrangler by 11:00 am!! Highly recommended!!

D86mar1986
1/30/2016

"Repeat customer"

We purchased a new vehicle in April and when my husbands car bit the dust today, we knew where we wanted to go! Another brand new vehicle! Such great service! Kevin at Van Horn Dodge is exceptional! If you go anywhere else, your doing it wrong!

nell15
1/29/2016

"great experience "

Kevin was a pleasure to work with. Made me feel comfortable in my car buying experience. Explained my opinions throughly. Worked hard to make the best deal. Would highly recommend the dealership & kevin. Will be coming back for my next vehicle.

Reviews of Mike Foti