Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Good

Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Plymouth, WI, also serving Sheboygan, WI and Milwaukee, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Van Horn Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We have a knowledgeable staff of customer service representatives who will answer questions, educate and provide information, and assist you in the decision making process. Our team members are enthusiastic, approachable, experienced, and make it their job to ensure that car shopping with us is pleasant and enjoyable. We are not a large metro operation, and are proud that our combination of low overhead and high volume creates a refreshingly different take on car shopping! If you are looking to do business with a small family owned business that specializes in low price and huge selection, we are the dealer for you!

About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Special Finance

"Bend Over Backwards!"

I came in on Saturday wanting a used vehicle that I saw on line and ended up buying it and I never even looked at any other vehicles that I might have liked as well. I took the vehicle home and decided it wasn't for me and that I needed to return it and buy a brand new one. Steve Strehlow worked extra hard to search for the exact one that I wanted. He found one that was exactly what I was looking for and came in on his day off to take care of me with the exchange. I couldn't be happier with my new Jeep and I can't stop smiling today. I would definitely make the trip back down there for my next car. Steve was so sweet and I appreciate all his hard work dealing with a woman that couldn't make up her mind...... ha ha. Thank you so much!!

"No Plates...Leads to an OWI"

I'm a mother of 2 , so the kids where so happy to have 2 rear heated seats, windows they could roll down, 2 screens for watching DVDs, and lots more space for when we go camping and for trips to Florida all in their new Chrysler Town & Country Touring Limited Plus. I love the sound system, the rear camera back up, the navigation system, heated seats, the color of the interior and exterior, the luggage rack, the stow n go seating, the running board lights, it's numerous plug ins, the quick acceleration, the smooth ride...it's just a dream & I can't believe I found it all in a van!!! My experience at the actual store was way beyond NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE!!!! I didn't get out of there for 2 1/2 hours after I was initially told. It only took 5 minutes to sign the paperwork. Then I was told I was good to go. When it came time for the dealer to show me things on the van he was clueless. I really didn't care for him, although he did have someone put gas in the van so I get home. I called on my way there to make sure there would be some gas because I lived over an hour away. I thought everything was good to go until the next day.... The kids wanted to take the new van to school. They were excited so I said yes. I thought they had put dealership plates on the van since I was switching them from the other van. After dropping my son off at school I was pulled over. The officer asked about the plates and I gave him all the information. I was then asked to step out of the vehicle and was given a sobriety test, he said my speech seemed slurred. i cooperated thinking this is some kind of mistake. I was hand cuffed and taken to the hospital for blood tests while my van was impounded. the tests are of course normal and I am out $240 for the impound. All over the blasted plates. Which the officers didn't believe they would send me anywhere without some kind of plates. I am VERY UPSET!!!!!

"Fairly priced"

This dealership has a good selection of well priced used vehicles. Mark Sloan works well with his customers. Everyone seems friendly here and willing to help.

"Customer service"

I went to another dealership close to home and had a horrible experience. I got on Van Horns website and saw a vehicle I was interested in. It was a Saturday and I called the dealership and by the luck of the draw, talked with Amanda. I inquired about the Jeep and she said that they still had it. My wife and I drove up 95 miles to look at it and meet Amanda. She set us up with Rob Graham. Rob had the know how and personality to go with ours. It was a great fit. We couldn't be happier with the customer service we received. We will come back again

"Buying a Promaster from Paul Miller was GREAT!"

I purchasred a 21014 ProMaster 1500 short wheelbase low roof model. I was vewry happy that Paul suggested silver instead of white. When it arrived it looked better than any pictures. All the extras were installed as ordered. I am a walking billboard for the Van Horn Group. Bob Turicik

August 29, 2014

Bob, Thank you for the confidence that you have placed in our dealership with your recent purchase! Word of mouth is so important in our industry for the growth of our business. It is comments like yours that really make us proud of the work we do here every day. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact us. Thank you, again, Bob! It was a pleasure to assist you with your are purchase. Enjoy your new ProMaster! Your friends in the automotive industry, Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (920)893-6591

"I love my new Subaru"

I found a car in the color I wanted and with all of the amenities I was hoping for. The interior and exterior were very clean when I picked it up.The price was good and the staff at Van Horn was great. Reggie was a real pro at customer service and made my car buying experience very positive.

August 14, 2014

Hi Jody, Thank you for choosing Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram for your recent vehicle purchase! I am delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about your overall experience. Reggie is a great asset to our team and will be happy to hear you have spoken so highly of him. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional & hassle free car buying experience. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future. Thank you, once again, for you feedback! It was our pleasure serving you. Enjoy your new Subaru, Jody! Your friends in the automotive industry, Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (920)893-6591

"Jeep searching"

Mark Sloan was great! I told him what I was interested in and what I could afford and he took the time to work with me.He was very friendly and easy to work with! I found a jeep I was interested in but it had running boards on it...The dealership "put it out there" that if I was serious about the Jeep they would take the boards off for me and they did. Mark answered all of my questions and concerns. The night I brought my new jeep home I noticed one of the key faabs didn't work...I called and spoke to two people who helped me get a new battery for it. Only negative would be the "cleaning detail"... the inside and out looked like it was cleaned in a hurry and spots were missed.Overall experience was good

August 13, 2014

indyjeep12. Thank you for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with Mark and the rest of the staff! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our service & we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional & hassle free car buying experience. I'm glad to hear Mark was able to provide all that for you! I do want to apologize about the interior of your new Jeep. In light of this, I would love to offer you a free interior car detailing! If you could please contact me at your earliest convenience, I would be more than happy to get that all set up for you! My contact information is below. Thank you, again, for choosing Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram for your most vehicle purchase. It was a pleasure serving you! Alia Corbett Customer Relations Manager (920)893-4182 alia@scbudgetauto.com

"Could have been better"

We just purchased a vehicle from Van Horn a few days ago. While we are happy with the vehicle, we had to do quite a bit of cleaning when we got it home. The floors were clean, but we had to do a lot of wiping down on the entire interior of the vehicle, so the detailing process must have been very rushed. Also, I didn't even have enough gas to get home. In my opinion, when you spend thousands of dollars at a dealership, the least they can do is fill up your gas tank (or at least provide you with enough to get you home). Reggie and Evert were friendly.

August 04, 2014

deleeuw4, I am sorry to hear that your experience did not meet all your expectations! We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their vehicles not just on the lot, but on their first trip home & many years to come. I hope you've had a chance to read my email to get your concerns resolved! I am looking forward to talking to you & earning your trust as well as your valued business. Best Regards, Alia Corbett Customer Relations (920)893-4182

"Best Customer Service I've Had "

I am retail manager and know how important customer satisfaction is when making any purchase, large or small. I drove 3 hours after work to Van Horn. The vehicle I wanted to look at was ready and waiting for me to test drive. Rob took the time to go over all the features before I drove it. Gave me a better offer on my trade in than I expected. Financing took a little longer as it was Monday night, their busiest, but everyone involved apologized and made sure I was comfortable. Rob thought of all the little things, when transferring my belongings from my car to my Dodge Journey. I drove home in style and very happy. I will definitely be back when I need my next vehicle. Kim Dupree

August 01, 2014

Kim, WOW! Thank you so much for this amazing review. Rob was so happy to read your kind words when I showed him. I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us and we were able to exceed your expectations. Please give us a call if there is anything else you need! It was a pleasure serving you, Kim! We look forward to working with you in the future. Your friends in the automotive industry, Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (920)893-6591

"Wasted 9hrs of driving"

First of all, most of the sales staff were friendly, I'll give them that. But, we had made a tentative deal on my trade-in through emails. When I got to the dealership (4.5 hrs from my house) they told me my trade was worth 3500 dollars less than we talked about. When I disputed their numbers, they told me that there was no way they could have given me that much regardless of condition. Then why tell me that? The trade value was the whole reason I drove all that way. After weighing my options of coming home empty handed or paying more, I did accept a deal. I felt like I was duped into driving up there and then somewhat railroaded into making a deal. I ended up with the new Jeep, which was priced competitively and in great shape, but it took 3.5 hrs of sitting there getting more and more upset before finally settling. Overall, not recommended and not going back. I saved the emails if anyone would like to read them.

July 17, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We appreciate receiving feedback from our customers, positive or negative, in an effort to continue to grow and evolve as a team and a premier dealership. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service, as well as creating an overall genuine environment. We sincerely apologize if anything we may have said or done would lead you to feel otherwise. We would love an opportunity to speak with you to learn more about the situation. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact us at 800.236.0151. Once again, we apologize for any shortcomings and thank you for your feedback.

Evert Droppers