Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3000 Eastern Ave,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Plymouth, WI, also serving Sheboygan, WI and Milwaukee, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Van Horn Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We have a knowledgeable staff of customer service representatives who will answer questions, educate and provide information, and assist you in the decision making process. Our team members are enthusiastic, approachable, experienced, and make it their job to ensure that car shopping with us is pleasant and enjoyable. We are not a large metro operation, and are proud that our combination of low overhead and high volume creates a refreshingly different take on car shopping! If you are looking to do business with a small family owned business that specializes in low price and huge selection, we are the dealer for you!

About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Special Finance
Joanne
5/24/2015

"Purchasing a new car"

I worked with Kevin Kester last week when purchasing a 200. He is well informed and helpful. His demeanor is very friendly, he has a good sense of humor, and I enjoyed working with him. We will definitely return in the future.

Tom
5/18/2015

"Great Selection - No hassle"

I was in the market for a new truck and did a lot of research on the internet first. I knew that Van Horn had one of the best selections which would allow me to see all of the options, allowing me to find what exactly would meet my needs. I prefer to go on Sundays, which lets me browse without being shadowed by a salesman. My schedule didn't work out that way, plus I wanted to test drive, so I went on a weekday. Our salesman, Mark, understood that and let us look. And look we did. Over four hours of checking them all out. Thinking we wanted "this", finding we preferred "that". He made himself available as we needed, which was important to me. In the end, we found a truck that suits us perfectly. It wasn't the color I first thought, the package, or size. Having the selection allowed me to find it and feel comfortable in the decision.

May 21, 2015

Thank you so much for your great review! It is our goal to make sure you get the best service possible. I have shared your kind words with Mark, he was pleased to help you find the right one! Please let us know if there is anything we can do going into the future and we look forward to welcoming you again! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager

Upper Michigan buyer
5/13/2015

"Pleased customer"

After seeing an overview of the vehicles available, we decided to travel almost 200 miles to view the inventory and were very pleased. The staff was courteous, pleasant, helpful, and not pushy. The dealership was also clean and attractive. As a result, we purchased a vehicle and are quite pleased.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram online. We appreciate your willingness to travel to our dealership and we are thrilled to hear your experience with our automotive family was pleasing! We value your opinion and we are committed to providing excellent customer service and take pride in our appearance. Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you once again for your kind words! Much Appreciation from the Van Horn Automotive Group

Viper Fan
5/12/2015

"Great service by the Sales and Finance team"

This dealership did a great job with my vehicle purchase. The staff was great and there were no issues when negotiating a deal with the general manager. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone regardless if you live in the local area or somewhere in the U.S.

May 14, 2015

Thank you for your shining review! We appreciate your recommendation and congratulations on your recent purchase! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future. Thanks again! With Much Appreciation, The Van Horn Automotive Group

lnelson
5/10/2015

"Great Service"

Staff was super friendly and easy to work with; clean facility. Huge seelction of cars with all kinds of options. Transaction was fast and easy. Will buy from again.

May 14, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram online. We are delighted to hear all the nice things you have to say about our dealership. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional, and hassle free car buying experience! I am glad we lived up to that promise. It was a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle purchase and we look forward to working with you again! Thank you from the Van Horn Automotive Group!

bojanbee
5/09/2015

"Great Selection Knowledgable Staff"

Great Selection of cars with an amazing and very welcoming staff. The facility is very clean, organized, and staff is friendly, We dealt directly with Kevin Kester; he was wonderful. He was very knowledgable not only for the car we were purchasing but also for others on the lot. He is a stand up guy and took care of us from our first phone call. We were very happy to encounter an honest person when purchasing our new car- such a rare quality in the auto industry. Even though Van Horn is a little bit of a drive (1300+ miles) in the future, we doplan to take care of all our car purchasing at Van Horn. Kevin and the entire staff that we meet ehile we were up in Plymouth, Wisconsin were all great to us and we wouldn't expect anything but the best from them as they have already shown. Thank you so much for the exceptional service and making the transition from one car to another so smooth.

May 14, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are thrilled we could provide you with excellent customer service. We value your opinion and thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We look forward to your continued business and that is the best compliment we could receive. I want to assure you that we will continue to do all we can to support your confidence in Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. It was a pleasure to assist you with your vehicle purchase and if there are any questions you have in the future do not hesitate to give Kevin a call. Thank you from the Van Horn Automotive family!

Alyssa M.
5/09/2015

"Quick and easy Jeep purchase!"

My experience at Van Horn was great. After looking at the jeep I was interested in Jean and other staff made it a quick and easy buying process. They were all very friendly and accommodating to my requests. They really made the sometimes lengthy car buying process a breeze!

May 14, 2015

Alyssa thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent purchase. We value your feedback and we are thrilled that the service process and your overall experience was great. It is our goal to ensure that every guest has the same great experience as you and we appreciate you letting us know this. Enjoy your new Jeep! Much Appreciation, The Van Horn Automotive Group

Kathryn from Appleton
5/06/2015

"Gabe knows his Jeeps!"

They listened to what I wanted and worked with me to get me into the car I was looking for. They gave me a more than fair price. Gabe did a great job walking through the benefits and features of one model year and trim package versus another. Several of their vehicles are factory buy-backs, so make sure to ask -- not saying that's bad (get an extended warranty), but you'll pay less for a reason. One day into my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I'm a happy lady.

May 07, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our service, and look forward to welcoming you back in the future. We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional, and hassle free car buying experience. I hope we lived up to that promise! Thanks again! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager

Checkers
4/30/2015

"Friendly, helpful staff"

Staff went above and beyond to help us find a vehicle that was affordable and perfect for us. Staff helped us find the best possible way to finance our vehicle.

May 07, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are committed to providing our customers with an easy, professional, and hassle free car buying experience! I am glad we were able to assist you! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager

jeep
4/17/2015

"Awesome service during our recent Jeep purchase "

I can't say enough about the staff and purchase process we went through. It was fast and non-confrontational. We were well informed along the way and treated with respect. The salesman (Ryan) was easy to work with, knew his "stuff" and didn't waste my time with a lot of non-essential sales talk. I would recommend anyone to this dealership and this salesman. Thanks for the greate experience. Is should also be noted this was our second car purchase from this dealership and our previous experience was the same. Obviously, something is working here!

May 07, 2015

Thank you for the 5 stars! We are glad that Ryan was able to assist you and that you had a great experience! I have shared your wonderful remarks with Ryan. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, please don't forget to use our service department and car wash! Thanks again! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager

Reviews of Mike Foti