Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3000 Eastern Ave,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Plymouth, WI, also serving Sheboygan, WI and Milwaukee, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Van Horn Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We have a knowledgeable staff of customer service representatives who will answer questions, educate and provide information, and assist you in the decision making process. Our team members are enthusiastic, approachable, experienced, and make it their job to ensure that car shopping with us is pleasant and enjoyable. We are not a large metro operation, and are proud that our combination of low overhead and high volume creates a refreshingly different take on car shopping! If you are looking to do business with a small family owned business that specializes in low price and huge selection, we are the dealer for you!

About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Special Finance
missk
3/27/2015

"Wonderful Delaership"

My husband and I recently bought a car at the Van Horn Dealership in Plymouth. I was very impressed with their knowledge of all the cars that we looked at and their ability to lead us towards a car that we would be happy with. They were very patient while we took our time to make the right decision, and helped us find the best deal for the car we selected. They did all that they could to help us find car buying rebates through our insurance company and the manufacturer. Thank you Van Horn for your exceptional service, we will be back, and we will recommend you to our friends!

CPD012
3/24/2015

"2014 Dodge Charger Police Demonstrator Purchase"

I made the drive up from Chicago and was greeted by Gabe and Justin who made the actual purchase of the vehicle and trade in of my old one very easy. Gabe kept in touch with me from my first inquiry about the Charger until I was able to make the time for the drive. Mike in finance had everything ready quickly and efficiently. Fastest financing paperwork I've ever done. This was, by far, the easiest transaction I've had buying a car at a dealership. No pressure and an appreciation that I made the drive up to them.

m_wilk
3/24/2015

"Great Service"

So far so good! The service I received from Ryan, Josh, and Mike was above average, and would recommend them to anyone. They were able to not only listen to my needs, but go above and beyond to meet me where I needed to be financially. Keep up the good work

Holver1023
3/23/2015

"Love the customer service"

We live next to Madison, dealers everywhere, but we were just amazed at the customer service over the phone, so we drove 2 hours to Van Horn dealership. This is our fourth New auto bought over the years, and we were never treated with such great respect, we were not just a sale. The Prices beat any dealership in a 200 mile radius. I really recommend Van Horn, you truly cannot go wrong. Ask for a guy named Kevin Kester, he will take great care of you. Jack and Dawn

Kevin Kester

angelkissessara0705
3/21/2015

"We Purchased a Car"

We really jsut went up to plymouth to just see if we would be able to get a new care and we had found out that we werer able to get a car love the customer service that we had recieved when we had went for our appointment with Craig Knabe. We did get the dream car we wanted which was the Ford Tarus Sho with the eco boost engine and dual pipes and the overall feeling they made the visit one of the best and we felt like family when we left with our new car. Thank you for the great service and keep up the great jpb :)

nguyj4840
3/19/2015

"Great Service"

Knowledgeable and friendly service. They were very welcoming the minute we came on the lot. Worked with them on getting the exact car I wanted. Van Horn had the best prices in the area. Good at the followups.

leyda
3/18/2015

"Excellent "

I like how they treat you and they offered quality also they tell you what is best for you. and prices range is awsome. They offered drinks and popcorn for kids and also for adults i couldn't ask for more. Thanks Jean Karlo Orozco

jgarcia26
3/16/2015

"First time buyer"

After finally deciding on getting a Jeep and looking on what seemed like endless Jeep dealerships I cam across Van Horn on Cars.com app. Sarah was friendly and knowledgable as to what I was looking for and making sure the vehicle was in stock and available. Once the test drive was set up Jean assisted me in all my questions and concerns and was really looking out for my best interest in purchasing the vehicle almost as if what he would do if he were to buy. That really put my mind at ease, there was no pressure just friendly conversation and strong words of advice. Finally Mike aided in the paperwork and signing process of it all and was really kind in breaking all the big words down to size so I could make a strong decision not just an educated guess. Overall I had a great experiance for a first time buyer, everyone helped me to the fullest and had a smile on their faces doing it. I would definitely recommend anyone who's looking to buy a new car to Van Horn in Plymouth.

HuskerCob
3/15/2015

"Drove a long way for this place!"

After extensive web searches for a Dodge dealership that offered a good variety of the kinds of vehicles we were looking for we came across Van Horn. We drove 113 miles to get there and were welcomed immediately when we walked in on a busy Saturday. Ryan took care of us by finding out what our needs were, getting us set up with some test drives and making sure our questions were answered. Evert in the finance office made things easy to understand (even with his great Dutch accent!) and was great to talk to. Friendly staff helped along the way and we rolled out with a wonderful vehicle in the payment range we were looking for. Probably the nicest thing was the no pressure sales approach. Thanks!

jewels
3/15/2015

"Great Service-Huge selection!"

Visited dealership on 3/7/15. Purchased a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500. We called beforehand to see if it was still available and they said they would have it ready for a test drive when we got there. As soon as we pulled in Gabe Bennin was there to assist us. He was very knowledgeable and polite and answered all our questions. I cannot say enough about the great effort he put into selling us a vehicle we were comfortable with. He took the truck to the car wash before we arrived and then again after we purchased it and got it all ready for the trip home. I'm sure the other salesman are very accommodating also but I would recommend Gabe Bennin for the best service. Thanks,JL

Reviews of Evert Droppers