Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3000 Eastern Ave,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Plymouth, WI, also serving Sheboygan, WI and Milwaukee, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Van Horn Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We have a knowledgeable staff of customer service representatives who will answer questions, educate and provide information, and assist you in the decision making process. Our team members are enthusiastic, approachable, experienced, and make it their job to ensure that car shopping with us is pleasant and enjoyable. We are not a large metro operation, and are proud that our combination of low overhead and high volume creates a refreshingly different take on car shopping! If you are looking to do business with a small family owned business that specializes in low price and huge selection, we are the dealer for you!

About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Special Finance
LauraC
3/05/2015

"Second time around, still the best!"

I purchased a 2nd vehicle from Van Horn, and both times the salesmen were accommodating, friendly, considerate, and listened to my needs. I am extremely happy with my new SUV and all of the staff at Van Horn were wonderful! I drove an hour out of town to get to Van Horn Jeep, and will continue to do so just to have the great experiences I have had. Thank you to everyone I worked with!

Dave
3/03/2015

"Excellant, not your avaeage car dealer."

Visited Van Horn Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler on 2/23/15 and sat down with Ryan DeVriend, Told him we interested in purchasing a new van and possibly another used SUV. Not knowing exactly what we wanted or what we could afford, he jumped through every hoop we confronted him with to make sure we were fully taken care of. Not knowing exactly what we wanted, Ryan showed us all the possible package combinations that would work best for us. We test drove a minimum of 8 vehicles to see what was the best fit. Ryan never lost hope with our indecision and was always upbeat and professional. Ryan was never pushy and just kept working with us until we found the 2 vehicle that met our needs. When it came down to the finial pricing Both Ryan and Josh worked with our budget and got us both vehicles that we could affordable. We couldn't be happier with our new vehicles, The finance department did an excellent job explaining our options and worked with our budget to get affordable payments! I cannot say enough about everyone at Van Horn. Because of a timing issue my wife and my self had everyone worked to meet our timeline, I highly recommend this dealership and it's staff!

mjb86
3/02/2015

"The Best Service and Staff! "

Visited Van Horn Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler on 2/28/15, interested in purchasing/leasing a new vehicle. Sat down with Gabe Bennin, one of the sales staff, he worked his tail off to make sure we were fully taken care of. Considering my past credit problems, knew walking away with a new vehicle was a long shot, but with Gabe's excellent service and professionalism, we drove away with a brand new Dodge Ram 1500 blacked out edition with a tow package that we needed for our boat. He did not push any vehicle that we did not like on us, he just kept working until we found the vehicle that met our needs. Gabe worked with our budget and got us a vehicle that we could affordable. We couldn't be happier with our new vehicle, which by the way looks awesome, gets everyone's attention when we drive by! Also, excellent job to the finance department, who got us such an affordable payment! All the staff stayed really late, almost 4 hours later than closing to meet our needs. Highly recommend this dealership and staff!

jeff
2/28/2015

"new car"

Great service..very friendly. Was not expecting to be able ti go home w the car today. Definitly recommend!!! Very accommadating with our 5 month old.

angkha
2/23/2015

"Second Purchase w/Van Horn in Plymouth"

In October of 2013, I purchased a Chevy Equinox from the Van Horn Chevrolet which is directly next to the Van Horn Jeep. . There was one minor issue that was quickly resolved to my satisfaction. I was so impressed with the handling of that, that we went back when it was time for my husband to purchase a Jeep. Mark was our sales person and he was very knowledgeable, helpful and not at all aggressive (which is a complete turnoff for me with sales--I tend to just shut down and want to leave if I am dealing with anyone aggressive). They have a different kind of business model, or it appears to me, from my limited knowledge of auto dealers. It seems they are really on a minimum mark up and working more towards volume sales. It is nice to not have to go in to the sale ready to do battle with negotiating everything to death. Some people like that, I am not one of them! I research extensively online and by the time we drove there, had things pretty narrowed down to 3 options. We knew the price was right in the ballpark with any of the three we went with. Sarah quickly responded to some of my specific research questions. It is a treck for us, coming form the south side of Milwaukee, but, well worth it. I have probably 10 different dealerships within a five mile radius of my house and Van Horn can't be beat. Thanks Mark and Sarah!

February 23, 2015

Thank you for your review! I was delighted to hear you had such nice things to say about your experience. You are truly a great customer, and it will always be a pleasure to serve you! I want to assure you that we will continue to do all we can to support your confidence in our dealership! Once again, it was a pleasure to assist you with your car purchase. If there is anything you need, feel fee to contact me. Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM 920-893-6591 3000 Eastern Ave Plymouth WI 53073

Mike and Julie
2/23/2015

"Great Experience Again"

This is our second Grand Cherokee from Mark and our fourth car from Van Horn. I will and have recommend Van Horn and Mark to family and friends THANKS AGAIN MARK .Mike and Julie

February 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit! We value feedback from our customers and look forward to serving you again soon! I have shared your kind words with Mark and I know he will be happy to hear. Thank you!

Garcia26
2/22/2015

"Very quick, got in and out in one day"

Jean was very pleasent and knowledgeable. He made it a comfortable and safe environment to purchase a vehicle. I would recommend all of my family and friends to him.

February 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM for your recent purchase. Work of mouth is important to the growth of our business and its comments like yours that really make us proud of the work we do here everyday! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM 920-893-6591 3000 Eastern Ave Plymouth WI 53073

Hanh.vo08

"Service was excellent!"

The service was fantastic! Jean and justin went above and beyond to find the absolute right car for me and took their time to make sure I was satisfied with the choice and didn't try to push me into something that I did not want.

February 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit. We value feedback from our customers and look forward to serving you again!

vogdsey

"Great experience "

Great experience great people this is my second car from this store and it won't be my last . I also talked my girlfriend into getting a car also :)

February 23, 2015

Thank you for your review and we are so happy we were able to give you a great experience and your girlfriend! We value your feedback and hope to work with you again in the future! I have shared your kind words with Jean, Justin, and Evert! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM 920-893-6591 3000 Eastern Ave Plymouth WI 53073

Art

"Good people"

I found the truck I wanted online. I spoke with Amanda in the morning and it was sold. She found me another truck that day. Mark Sloan called me and I Filled out a credit app, got airline tickets for the next day, he picked me up at the airport. Got to the dealer ship and drove away 90 minutes later.Even with the travel expenses added onto the cost I payed less than buying from a local dealer. Mike didn't pressure me with extra warranted and he got us out quickly with a good interest rate. These people are good at what they do. Check em out!

February 23, 2015

Thank you for your great review! I have shared this with Mark, Amanda, and Mike. They will be pleased to hear you had such a great experience! Even though you are from a distance we hope to welcome you back in the future and we are glad you made it home safely! Sarah Dinkelman Business Development Manager 920-893-6591 3000 Eastern Ave Plymouth WI 53073

Reviews of Evert Droppers