Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3000 Eastern Ave,
Plymouth, Wisconsin 53073
Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Van Horn Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Plymouth, WI, also serving Sheboygan, WI and Milwaukee, WI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Van Horn Chevrolet has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. We have a knowledgeable staff of customer service representatives who will answer questions, educate and provide information, and assist you in the decision making process. Our team members are enthusiastic, approachable, experienced, and make it their job to ensure that car shopping with us is pleasant and enjoyable. We are not a large metro operation, and are proud that our combination of low overhead and high volume creates a refreshingly different take on car shopping! If you are looking to do business with a small family owned business that specializes in low price and huge selection, we are the dealer for you!

About Van Horn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Special Finance
jeep
4/17/2015

"Awesome service during our recent Jeep purchase "

I can't say enough about the staff and purchase process we went through. It was fast and non-confrontational. We were well informed along the way and treated with respect. The salesman (Ryan) was easy to work with, knew his "stuff" and didn't waste my time with a lot of non-essential sales talk. I would recommend anyone to this dealership and this salesman. Thanks for the greate experience. Is should also be noted this was our second car purchase from this dealership and our previous experience was the same. Obviously, something is working here!

kkorb
4/16/2015

"Buying a Jeep "

Jean and Josh really helped me to find something I was comfortable with. I came in without having a Jeep in mind, but after I drove it I knew it was the right vehicle for what I needed.

stever
4/14/2015

"Great Experience"

I worked with Kevin Kester and Josh and do not have 1 complaint. Kevin was very knowledgeable and friendly. He made sure prior to us leaving that there were no questions unanswered. After a tough negotiation on the value of our trade, Josh worked with us to get to the number we needed to be at. All of the staff were friendly and i will definitely consider Van Horn for our next purchase.

Brent
4/11/2015

"Complete Satisfaction! "

Despite negative stories I was told by other dealerships, I decided to give Van Horn a chance anyways. Extremely glad I did!! My salesman Jean Karlo Orozco couldn't have been more helpful and professional. Very knowledgeable about the model car I was looking at and kept the buying process moving along at a speedy pace, unlike some dealerships that leave you sitting there far too long. The car was just what I was looking for and price was EXACTLY as advertised. NO hidden fees or gimmicks to haggle through. Top notch service through out the whole buying process. I will definately be back when looking for my next new car. Thanks Jean!!

ejb
4/10/2015

"Buying a 2013 Dodge Dart"

The purchase experience was a good one, Mark was not to pushy as the first time I came in I just wanted to narrow down the type of car I wanted to buy and was test driving several different cars. The sales manager was a little more pushy even after explaining that I was still trying to determine what I wanted to concentrate on. When I can back to offer to buy the car things went smoothly and they explained extended warranties but did not push back when I declined them. I wish they could have helped with the price a little, but was happy with the car and comfortable with the decision to purchase.

Magnummom
4/09/2015

"Awesome Dealership. "

This is the 3rd truck we have gotten from Van Horn. They exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond to make this purchase happen. The Staff involved were through and knowledgeable. Thank you , Paul, Ryan and Everet.

Lynne and Wayne
4/05/2015

"Awesome experience"

Our salesman Ryan, the sales manager Justin and the finance manager, Mike were absolutely wonderful . This is our fourth Jeep, but first purchased from Van Horn. Jeep #2 was purchased in Appleton and Jeep #3 in Sheboygan. However we found the Van Horn service department to be the best and have been having #2 and #3 serviced there for years. When it came time to buy #4, we didn't even consider going elsewhere. It was Van Horn all the way. Everyone (even those not directly involved in #4's purchase) were very friendly and helpful. Love this dealership and its people. Lynne and Wayne Wickerham

DarlaJoy
4/01/2015

"Best car buying experience I have had!"

Craig Knabe went above and beyond to help me make the best SUV buying decision for my family. He answered all my questions. I never felt like I was being rushed or pressured. Mike Foti answered my questions and was also very comfortable to be around. I am so appreciative of not only the sale experience but the genuine on going follow up and support.

Jengdesign
4/01/2015

"Great salesman!"

Our salesman Gabe was super friendly and very knowledgeable in the vehicle options/features. He found us a couple vans in our price range, we test drove them, and were given a good deal and purchased one. I always do my homework when shopping and Van Horn has the best deals around. We will definitely recommend them to our family and friends!

Jengdesign responded to this review

April 01, 2015

In pricing I gave 4 stars, not sure why it didn't show.

dodgejourney1
3/31/2015

"Very good experience"

We had a good experience. We were very pleased with their inventory and selection. we would come back again. Especially enjoyed working with the staff.

Reviews of Evert Droppers