Vandergriff Toyota

Vandergriff Toyota
Call
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

"Great and satisfying "

Excellent service and very good knowledge about car parts and effeminacy. Never hesitated to answer any question and gave detailed well explained answers that helped me choose the perfect car for me. Overall an excellent dealer with a kind heart.

Mazin Rashid

"Mazin Rashid; Lamar Jordan; & AD ask for them, u'll win :)"

I bought 2013 Toyota corolla S. this car is awesome. these 3 guys worked very well. they are tricky and smart. but i had to bargain a lot on price. i had an intention that i'll never buy car if i don't get good APR on financing. Toyota financing is very Low in APR with extended payment time. Overall i am satisfied with TOYOTA. TOYOTA is the best.

Mazin Rashid

"Shirley Miller is the best sales person"

Easy car buying experience. Ask for shirley miller. No surprises, just easy in and out with my newer used car. 2014 Camry with 9000 miles bought August 2014. JC

Shirley Miller

"Stress Free Experience"

As a first-time car buyer I was nervous and afraid of having a stressful experience. But I was at ease the entire time I was at Vandergriff Toyota. I've had my new Camry for a month and I LOVE it. Thank you for making my experience so positive!

Dru Kaba

"Enjoyable buying experience"

I don't live in the area but found a used Toyota Tundra on the internet that I liked. I was contacted by Craig Marquis after showing interest on the Vandergriff web site. I was going to be in the area soon and made arrangements to come by the dealership. Craig had the pickup ready for a test drive when I arrived. Right off the bat Craig was very friendly and seemed genuinely interested in getting me into this pickup. Although there was no negotiating the price, it was a fair price so I made the purchase. The best part was dealing with Craig. I felt like our personalities and sense of humor meshed well which is what made the whole experience enjoyable. I'll not likely be in the market for another vehicle any time soon (I love the truck), but if I am, I hope I have the chance to work with Craig again. Since the purchase, Craig has continued to help out by checking on getting the title to me.

Craig Marquis

"Patience in action!"

We came to Vandergriff as returning customers and were not disappointed with the amiability of all staff. The whole process of finding and buying our Avalon took about 5 1/2 hours not because of their incapabilities but because of our questions! Omar Abdel hung in there and did everything he could to make us happy! He is a patient and kind individual that will try his best to get you the car you want.

"my 4th Camry-love it!"

System bogs down in financing/extras/warranty information. Never my favorite part. Remember... give is radically different from offer. We get all our camrys serviced at vandergriff.

Will Howard offered me a fair price. they were patient with us.

"Good job!"

My salesman Jordan Lamar went over and above to get me the deal i was looking for in a new Toyota. And I was out of state. Unfortunately I wasn't able to travel to the dealership to purchase the car, but I can confidently say Jordan would have taken care of me. If you are in the market for a Toyota, in the Dallas area, go see Jordan!

Jordan Lamar

"Prius"

The team was very patient , they ask all our questions , we test the cars we wanted to see, any model . They were very friendly and made us feel welcome

"Toyota Vandergriff is the Best Car Dealership"

I was thoroughly pleased by the customer service provided by Mr. John Gollie and the Toyota dealership. Mr. Gollie truly showed a sense of professionalism, honesty, and friendliness. He made us feel comfortable and clearly loves doing his job. Plus he will always try to get you the best deal. So I highly recommend going to the Toyota Vandergriff Dealership and asking for Mr. John Gollie.

Lee Perrin