Vandergriff Toyota

Vandergriff Toyota

Call
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

SNorris1
12/17/2014

"Great experience repairing their own problem!!"

Had a 4 runner that the alarm system would not turn off including the horn would not stop honking. Paid money for them to repair which they did by disengaging the alarm system. Did not know until 4 Months later the horn did not work and would not pass inspection. Worked with Nancy Goodwin and Ben Cahill who said they doubted their work months ago would have caused this problem. Called hours later and said car was ready, NO CHARGE! The fact they admitted they were human and made a mistake then took ownership to resolve. Great experience! Most would have blamed something/someone else. Nancy was a little hard to get hold. I think the secret is out and now everyone wants to work with her because she is so great to work with!!.

Ben Cahill

roswellbelle
12/14/2014

"Would not go anywhere else"

No longer drive to north Arlington for service. Had used Don Davis Toyota for years because that is the dealer I bought from. I have used Vandergriff since this past summer. Always get great friendly service from Ryan Parker.

JRodriquez85
12/13/2014

"Excellent service from Nancy Goodwin"

I have dealt with Nancy Goodwin at Vandergriff Toyota in Arlington twice thus far and have received nothing but the highest quality of service and professionalism from her. I would gladly work with her again. She and the rest of the team over at Vandergriff Toyota make my visits as pleasant and as expeditious as possible. A+!

RJHustler21
12/13/2014

"Great Dealership!"

There are a couple of Toyota dealerships that are closer to my work which would make things somewhat more convenient when getting service but the experience you get at Vandergriff Toyota is by far the best. This includes both sales and service. Took my 2014 Tundra in for service yesterday and Radonna was great. She answered questions, she was polite and the time it took to get the service done was spot on. I would definitely recommend Vandergriff Toyota if you are n the market for the best overall experience.

JERyan
12/11/2014

"Excellent Service"

Nancy is a delight to work with! She is our advocate and adviser in making our Highlander the best. I highly recommend her as the best service coordinator!

Kevin Huse
12/06/2014

"Excellent service from Nancy Goodwin"

Nancy takes the time to listen to any concerns I have and takes the time to explain what work was done on my vehicle. She really cares about her customers like no one else I have dealt with in any type of automotive business.

Kathleen Chin
12/02/2014

"$90 oil change"

Will never visit this dealership again for service Overcharged for service with an oil change costing $90 (2012 Prius) Don't take your car here unless it is under manufacturer warranty This is for service advisor William hays

William hays

Vandergriff Toyota responded to this review

December 05, 2014

Vandergriff Toyota said on 12/02/2014 05:57 PM (Private Message) Hello Kathleen, I would first like to thank you for your feedback as it helps us to improve our processes. There are a variety of different factors that go into making any vehicle service pricing decision. I am sincerely disheartened to hear of your unpleasant experience at our dealership as 100% customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. If you have any additional comments, please feel free to contact me. Thank you, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

doit26
12/01/2014

"Tune-up"

I love this service department and more-so our family loves working with Nancy Goodwin but at times there are some conflicting concerns. Nancy was not on duty that day so I ended up with another service advisor. This trip resulted in paying $650 for something that was earlier quoted at $360. A $290 difference (80% markup) is upsetting. Ryan was great at providing customer service and timely notifications. Just not a fan at all of Vandergriff's pricing.

Jhughes556
11/26/2014

"Renewed faith"

My customer service experience in the past with this dealership have not be bad... but nothing special. Then I had the pleasure of working with Nancy Goodwin. She is the BOMB! From now on, I will be making an appointment around Nancy's schedule not mine! Thank you for taking care of me Nancy, you have renewed my faith in the service experience! JJHughes By the way, Chris Nyakundi is also a champ in the sales department!!!

larryehop
11/26/2014

"Nancy Goodwin is terrific!"

I was in for service on 11/25/14 and saw my usual service adviser, Nancy Goodwin. I have been using Nancy since I bought the vehicle new in 2010. The way she takes care of my needs is the main reason I have continued to use the dealership for all of my servicing needs/issues over the years. She is responsive, knowledgeable, courteous, professional and keeps me informed of any issues that may arise with my Toyota. I hope Vandergriff Toyota realizes the asset they have in Nancy. She is terrific!

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin