Vandergriff Toyota

Assistant Service Manager

April 25, 2017

"Fast Friendly Service"

- toyata fan

I brought my car in for 20000 mi maintenance. It was handled quickly and efficiently. Louis was a very polite and friendly service assistant. I had moved from the general waiting area, but he quickly found me when they were through.

April 21, 2017

"Fast and Friendly Service"

- JuanShoeTree4

I came into the dealership for a simple oil change and tire rotation without an appointment thinking I would spend all morning waiting, but Christopher Gonzalez made sure to provide fast and friendly service that made my experience a great one. Christopher made sure to relay important information after the service was done and had my vehicle in pristine condition. I will definitely come back and start scheduling my routine maintenence with Christopher Gonzalez.

April 21, 2017

"Eric Hill sales"

- Motorjock612

Eric Hill was professional and sincere in getting the deal done on my 2017 Toyota Tacoma. The deal was quick and didn't have to spend hours at the dealership. He took great care of us and got us the deal we needed. Highly recommend Eric Hill

Used 2017 Toyota Yaris, $18405