Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

Happy
9/04/2015

"Exceptional Service and Superior Professionalism"

Michael Stinnet, our salesperson, provided excellent service and spent all of the time necessary to answer our questions and demonstrated the workings and characteristics of the 2015 Camry on our test drive. Importantly, he showed extraordinary patience during the negotiation. In addition, we worked with Ahmad Shahin, the business manager, who was very helpful in designing a lease plan that is suitable for our budget. We would also like to mention the excellence provided by all of the Vandergriff staff who worked with us indirectly to deliver us a beautiful, reliable and high quality Toyota vehicle. Thanks to all! Vandergriff Toyota is our number one choice in automobile dealerships!

Michael Stinnet, Ahmad Shahin, Cameron (we are not sure if this is his name)

happy
9/04/2015

"65,000 mile warranty check up"

Luis Viloria went above and beyond good service. When he noticed the license plate holder on the front of the car was damaged he had it replaced. Attention to detail like that is much appreciated. I was surprised at how fast he got the car in and out of service.

Luis Viloria

Hallelujah 1
9/03/2015

"nancy Goodwin"

Nancy Goodwin is awesome. She is the best . My van was taken care of in a good and professional way. She cares about people. Thanks and well done for a great job

Nancy Goodwin

carla84507
9/03/2015

"1st oil change and wax"

Nancy was very nice. My car was done in a very prompt and it was returned very clean. she told me it would be 2 hours but I was out of there a little sooner. The waiting room was very pleasant.

jthomas2
9/02/2015

"Great Overall Experience"

I worked with Ashley on purchasing a used 4Runner and the experience was great. She had the cars pulled out and ready to test drive that I wanted to see and was able to answer every question I had about them. When it came time to purchase, get financing and trade my car in, she was very helpful and made the whole process painless and quick. Will always give Ashley and Vandy toyota the first chance at all future car purchases.

Ashley Ashley

Issachar
8/30/2015

"Easy and Excellent"

So appreciative of service at Vandergriff Toyota. Ryan was very helpful. The time-need was a little more than we planned but the little bit of extra time saved me some at the cost-end of the exchange. Excellent service!

rob ray
8/29/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Tundra Crew Max"

Hello, I recently visited Vandergriff Toyota to look at purchasing a new Tundra. The staff I met with were extremely helpful and knowledgable. Specifically, Mr. James (Jimmy) Parcus.. Jimmy took the time with me and my wife, listened to my needs and wants, and found me the perfect vehicle for my family. His easy going nature allowed me to feel like we had made a new friend. Jimmy, as well as all the staff we interacted with, such as Financing and Delivery, made every effort to make sure we were taken care of completely and would answer all inquires I had with patience and understanding, Everyone at Vandergriff Toyota made the purchasing of my new Tundra an easy, stress free experience! I would recommend the dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new Toyota. Best Regards, Rob Ray

james parcus

bustedflipflop
8/27/2015

"Fast and Friendly Service!"

Luis Viloria was excellent! He was very polite and finished my vehicle on time!!!! I will definitely call again for my next service! I will ask for Luis by name!

Luis Viloria

August 27, 2015

bustedflipflop, Thank you for sharing this review with us. Luis and the rest of our service crew are always striving to be very thorough and concise. We are glad to hear that you experienced and appreciated their attention to detail. Regards, Vandergriff Toyota

Mo
8/27/2015

""Outstanding Customer Service""

Bob Brett was very cordial and went out of his way to ensure I remained aware of my vehicle's progress throughout the somewhat lengthy process of alignment and tire replacement. I couldn't ask for better customer service.

August 27, 2015

Mo, Thank you for your time and feedback. We are pleased to hear that we were able to fix your vehicle, quickly and conveniently. Please contact us again should you have any further issues. Sincerely, Vandergriff Toyota

ANGELLA
8/25/2015

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

Mike Stinnett sold me my truck. Fantastic guy and very open. Floyd Gray in the service center took my call and took care of the appointment and when I got there, he was so efficient and kept me posted on the progress of my service. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! VANDERGRIFF TOYOTA!! WILL NEVER EVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE AGAIN!!

FLOYD GRAY

August 25, 2015

Angella, Thank you very much for the ecstatic review of your experience at Vandergriff. It is wonderful to see how impressed you are with Mike and Floyd. We are thrilled to have given you the level of service you expect and look forward to continuing providing that level of service in the future. Sincerely, Vandergriff Toyota

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin