Vandergriff Toyota

Nancy Goodwin, Assistant Service Manager, Vandergriff Toyota

Nancy Goodwin

Assistant Service Manager

December 03, 2016

"Almost perfect buying experience"

- Mechnx

I found the perfect car through true car.com. Sent request and within 30 minutes had a price, appt and financing setup with my bank. I arrived at dealer to meet with Jermaine Samuels. He had car ready to test drive, knew the features and was very helpful in going over the car. I had a request for one item to be addressed and he made sure it was handled before I picked up car. I was set to go. He got me to finance where all I needed to do was sign the papers,write check and pick up my new ride. This is where it went south. Finance added $500 to the pre quoted price, tried to up sell warranty, and packages I had already explained I did not want. Then finance tried to push their financing and ran my credit through two places after I said no. At this point I threatened to walk out if they did not close deal as previously agreed on. Other than finance being overly pushy, the overall experience with the dealer was very pleasant and easy.

December 03, 2016

"Results"

- Oldguy

Ryan Parker and technicians completed the work in a timely and effecient manner. It was completely and properly done I will be back again as needed

November 30, 2016

"2015 Highlander Service "

- mikebryan

had a bad battery under warranty, taken care of very quickly. Called and let me know when it was ready and washed. I would recommend.

Used 2016 Toyota Prius, $22861