Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

Papageno
5/24/2016

"Best Service Award goes to Nancy Goodwin"

With little notice and a little phone tag, I arrived at the Vandergriff Service Department and found Nancy. I was explaining a sound coming from the front end of my 2007 Toyota Sienna. She said it's probably front wheel bearings, and I'll have someone check it out. I also had an auxiliary port on the radio that would not allow a phone device to play music from my phone. She said the port might be bad, and she would also have someone look at that. Well, in short time, the service report came back with both issues diagnosed, and Nancy was correct on both. Thank you so much Nancy, you are awesome!

May 25, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, Papageno! We're so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with Nancy, and that she was so helpful and attentive to the issues you were having with your vehicle. It's wonderful to know that her knowledge and expertise made the diagnosis and service process quick and convenient for you! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Donnie Henson
5/23/2016

"New car purchase"

Mike and I work together on this deal for weeks. Great guy to work with and will treated me with great respect. Samuel Hall was the finance person. Great person also to work with. Would recommend these two to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Mike Sinnett

May 24, 2016

Thanks Donnie! We're glad to hear that Mike and Sam were so helpful and attentive, and were able to work together to ensure that you had a great experience from start to finish. It's wonderful to know that you felt well accommodated throughout the whole process! We appreciate your recommendation and hope to work with you again in the future. Regards, Chris Snyder – General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657

dealer review
5/22/2016

"Good service is very important !"

Nancy Goodwin has been the most helpful person when I need to get my car serviced. I bought my Highlander here and she has been there for me ever since. Her thoughtfulness is appreciated and she always gets the job done is a kind and cheerful manner. Thank you for employees like her. T

May 24, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, dealer review! We are so happy to hear that Nancy has continued to make your service experiences so pleasant, and keeps your Highlander in great shape. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

ddietsch
5/21/2016

"Great Service Department at Vandergriff"

My service advisor, Nancy is really thorough and makes sure she explains the situation in a way that I can understand. She always works with my schedule to make getting my regular service as easy as possible.

May 24, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, ddietsch! We're happy to hear that Nancy has made your service experiences so pleasant, and makes sure you understand everything that's happening with your vehicle. We're glad she makes each visit as convenient and accommodating as possible! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

plus9
5/17/2016

"This dealer takes good care of me."

Ryan Parker and Nancy Goodwin did a good job taking care of me. I bought my cars here and I will be back for more. This is the only place in town where I can find honest people.

May 19, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, plus9! We're happy to hear that Ryan and Nancy have made you feel so welcomed and at ease, and have given you such great confidence in the services that they provide. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your future automotive needs! Regards, Chris Snyder – General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657

Ronnie Anderson
5/13/2016

"Ryan Parker do a good job taking care of me "

Everything was good Ryan Parker do a good job taking care of customers it is great to come in and get good service at Vandergriff

May 16, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Ronnie! We're so glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Ryan, and that he made sure your car was in great hands. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager - (877) 841-3693

Tangohall
5/10/2016

"Impressed"

I had never been a customer of Vandergriff Toyota before this visit. I called the dealership where I purchased my vehicle in response to an airbag recall notice. I was told I would be called whenever a part was available, and was understandably told they had no idea when the part might arrive. Just to see if I could perhaps get the work done sooner, I called Vandergriff and talked to Nancy Goodwin in the service department. I explained I had never been to the dealership and she thanked me for considering them and said she would order the part. About an hour later Nancy called me and told me they had the part and made me an appointment that day. When I arrived she treated me like a long time, valued customer. The work was done promptly and I enjoyed the stay in their comfortable lounge area. I was very impressed with the organization of the service department and especially impressed with Nancy! What an asset she is to Vandergriff! If/when I need service and/or if I buy another Toyota vehicle, I will go to Vandergriff. They received no money from me on this recall issue but certainly took the opportunity to demonstrate what good customer relations is all about-something forgotten in many businesses today.

May 11, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, Tangohall! We're so pleased to hear that Nancy was able to make you feel so welcomed and at ease during your first service experience with us, and that she made sure you were well accommodated throughout the process. It's great to know that she was so efficient, and got your car taken care of quickly! We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

William Church
5/09/2016

"Service"

Nancy was attentive to our needs, kept us informed during our visit and explained in detail what was to be expected. Enjoyed the free Starbucks coffee too!

May 11, 2016

We're so glad that you had a great experience with Nancy, William! It's wonderful to hear that she made sure you were well informed, and accommodated throughout the whole process. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

ihsan7776
5/08/2016

"Great dealer"

All the staff are great friendly start from MO sayer and Chris and David all they are amazing and very professional, and so helpful I recommend all my friends to visit them.

MO, Sayed and David Sabetrasekh

May 11, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, ihsan7776! It's wonderful to hear that you had such a great experience, and that the whole team worked together to make you feel well accommodated. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Chris Snyder – General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657

tmoore1291
5/08/2016

"Nancy Godwin-Professional in every way."

I arrived at around 10:00 AM at the dealership for regular maintenance. I was greeted warmly and went directly to Nancy Godwin who took down my information and went to work on getting it done. I also needed an annual inspection. To my amazement, about an hour later, the work was done, including a nice car wash. Thanks Nancy, you and Vandergriff Toyota are the best, professional in every way. Tom Moore

May 11, 2016

It's wonderful to hear that Nancy was able to make sure that you had such a great service experience, tmoore1291! We're glad that you were so well accommodated, and that she was able to get your vehicle maintenance and inspection taken care of quickly and efficiently. We're glad you got your car back looking fresh and clean! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin