Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

Plasterman73
6/30/2015

"Used car purchase"

I purchased a used 2013 Highlander. I totally disagree with purchasing a car with 2 new tires and 2 tires with 30,000 miles. I have been a customer of this dealership for at least 15 years and continue to be because of the great service from Nancy Goodwin. I now have to purchase 2 or 4 new tires to properly rotate wear of tires. I think the car price should have reflected this and I asked for it and it was denied. I am a loyal Toyota customer and purchase from Vandergiff because of my wife and myself's relationship with Nancy Goodwin. I am currently shopping for 4 new tires for my Highlander.

Ted Hargrove

sstorie
6/26/2015

"Routine Service"

The service department at Vandergriff is the reason I drive a Toyota. Nancy Goodwin is the best service person I have ever seen! She is concerned about my needs and. Works so hard to ensure they are all met with a happy smile.

June 29, 2015

We sure get a lot of review about our service department. That must mean we are doing our job right and correctly. Thank you for your review. It is much appreciated. Sincerely Yours, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Chigger
6/26/2015

"140000 service"

I was in and out in a very short time. Nancy Goodwin always makes sure every thing Is correct and lets me know how every thing check (breaks tires). Always satisfied and happy when I leave.

June 29, 2015

Hello! Nancy is the best! Thank you for commending her on her customer service. She will be very pleased. Sincerely, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

DonD
6/24/2015

"Done and no time wasted!"

'Got my 2013 Camry wile living in Albuquerque, but recently moved back to Arlington, TX. Upon receiving the notice about supplemental restraint system (SRS) recall I brought the car to Vandergriff. They ordered the parts and had me schedule the service once parts were in. Nancy Goodwin got it taken care of in record time (logged in slightly ahead of my scheduled appointment, and it was done and ready to go well before the estimated 2-hour service time!) No delays or excuses, just "got 'er done" and on my way. Thanks for a great start to the day!

June 25, 2015

Don, thank you for spreading the word about the great service you received at Vandergriff Toyota. Nancy is a great asset to our team and will be happy to hear about your positive experience. Regards, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

avutran1
6/23/2015

"New car!"

Coming to Toyota, I was welcomed to a very friendly environment. My salesman, Mr.Stinnett, was very professional and I was very pleased walking out with my new car. It took awhile, but business is business. I still keep in touch with Mr.Stinnett and it has been atleast 3 weeks since the purchase. I'm able to call him if I have any questions with the car and he always welcomes me to come on down to the dealership if I any have questions as well. He makes sure his customers are taken care of!

Juana, Michael Stinnett

June 25, 2015

Excelling in customer service is very important to the whole Vandergriff family. We would like to extend our most sincere gratitude to you for taking the time to share your experience. It is humbling to know that we provided your best car buying experience thus far and hope to see you in the future. Drive Safe, David Strawn – General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657

4Runnerlife
6/23/2015

"Mischarge reconciliation. "

I went in for a routine oil change and asked that they vacuum my car as well. Apparently the service representative rang out it in a s a full detail which is $105. I would never pay that much to get my car cleaned. However, the lead representative on duty had the charge removed and I ended up with a very clean car. I really appreciate the way they handled it with concern and care. Thanks Vandergriff!

June 25, 2015

Hello! We are sorry to hear about this miscommunication as that is not how we strive to be at Vandergriff Toyota. However, we really appreciate you giving us a review and mentioning that we were able to make things right. That means a lot to us and we are very glad to hear that our staff handled the miscommunication with concern and care! If you should need anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

megane34
6/22/2015

"Brandon Fearka @ Vandergrif Toyota"

It's easy to write dithyrambic reviews about a sales rep when you've had a great customer experience. It's a lot more difficult to say positive things about your service guy when you've just had about your worse customer experience to date, which is what happened to me at Toyota Vandergriff a few days ago. I'll spare you the details of what work needed to be done beyond the routine 35,000 miles service on my Sienna (some still elude me), and why it had to take so long (from 10:00 AM til 3:00 PM, with no lunch). Brandon might be a junior associate there, but he did a very decent job at keeping me updated, patiently explaining why the correct paperwork couldn't be provided to me and why the numbers on two different documents didn't match but that was okay (makes you wonder). He kept his calm and composure while I was gradually loosing mine as hours went by. Overall a good management by Brandon of a pretty bad situation.

Brandon Fearka

June 26, 2015

Hello Megane, I am sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience in our service department. However, I am glad to hear that Brandon stepped up, and did his best to rectify a poor situation. If you have any questions, or further comments, please feel free to contact me. Thank you, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Charles and Avis
6/19/2015

"Outstanding customer service"

We are always happy to see Nancy Goodwin when we visit Vandergriff Toyota for service. Regardless of why our car is in, Nancy is always cheerful, a good communicator and listener as well. She makes my service experience enjoyable and we trust her. We have actually had times where we considered going to a private garage which would have cost us less than Toyota. Because of our trust in Nancy and the way she does business advising, keeping cost reasonable and allowing us to communicate with her and the mechanic, we keep coming back to Vandergriff. She respect your time and makes no promises that she can't keep. Charles and Avis

June 22, 2015

Wow! Thank you for your continued loyalty to Vandergriff Toyota. Nancy will be thrilled to hear that her positive, trustworthy, and great communication has kept you coming back to us. It is always nice to hear great things so thank you for your review. It is greatly appreciated. Best, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

allie1213
6/18/2015

"My Service Rep - Nancy Goodwin"

I am always happy to see Nancy Goodwin when I come into Vandergriff Toyota for service. Regardless of why my car is in, Nancy is always cheerful, a good communicator and listener as well. She makes my service experience better. Thanks

June 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Nancy will be very pleased to hear that her customers appreciate her service. She is a top notch employee. We will see you again next time! Sincerely yours, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

GETCHA PULL !!!!
6/18/2015

"If you dont know Nancy Goodwin, you don't know .... !!!!"

This is my 3rd Tacoma and I won't deal with anyone else on my service but Nancy Goodwin at Vandergriff Toyota. I bought my truck else where but service it with Nancy, because she is customer service on steroids !!! If you don't know who Nancy Goodwin is at Vandergriff then you don't know $h*# !!! HELLYEAH !!!

June 19, 2015

Wow! We really appreciate your enthusiasm about Nancy. Isn't she just great? We will see you at your next service. Thank you, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin