Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

Deerecollecter
7/28/2016

"Great Experience"

I took my 2015 Tacoma in for its 10,000 mile service. I also had a couple other issues, wind noise and AC issues. My service advisor Nabor, and Service Tech Ben, worked on the Service and Ben reported to me on the other items. He took me on a road trip to report on the wind noise, quiet as a mouse, and he told me the AC issue was normal. GREAT SERVICE

Labor Payen Jr, Service Advisor and Ben, Service tech.

PB
7/27/2016

"Bobby Brett"

My service advisor Bobby Brett was outstanding because of him I will be returning to Vandergriff Toyota in the future for all my service needs.

Joe Lundy
7/27/2016

"Service Advisor Nancy Goodwin Is The Best!"

We have bought three cars from this dealership but this review isn't so much about the sales side of Vandergriff Toyota as it is with their service department and especially with our service advisor, Nancy Goodwin. Nancy alone is what keeps us coming back to this dealership...period! With Nancy, you never have any suspicion of having been 'hustled' but instead get a feeling of confidence that she is your advocate with the Service Department. -Joe Lundy

July 28, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, Joe! We love hearing about how well Nancy takes care of our customers, and it's wonderful to know that she has kept your vehicles in excellent shape. We're so glad you feel at ease with the customer care that she extends to you, and that you feel confident in her work! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

thering1411
7/26/2016

"Great personal service"

I went to have my vehicle just after working a 12 hr shift and had to be back at work in 10hrs--Bobby completely understood and instead of making me just make an appointment for another day, he bumped my service up so I was done in an hour! It was so appreciated. When I left I realized that they also had washed the car-never expected such service!! Thank you so much.

July 28, 2016

Thanks for your great feedback! We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Bobby, and that he made sure your car was well taken care of, and in a quick, efficient manner. We understand how valuable your time is and it's wonderful to know that you were so well accommodated. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Donchuy
7/18/2016

"Sales and service"

I bought my Tundra from Vandergriff Toyota and that is where I have it serviced. Great experiences, both! I highly recommend the dealership and their staff is very friendly and professional.

July 20, 2016

Thanks Doncuy! It's wonderful to know that you have had such great experiences with us, both while purchasing your vehicle and having it serviced. We're glad that you always feel well accommodated, and we appreciate the opportunity to keep your Tundra in great shape for you! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Michael1804
7/15/2016

"Ryan Parker-absolutely careful and responsible service."

My wife and I have trusted Ryan Parker in service with our two vehicles for 5 years and have never been disappointed. Ryan makes sure everything checks out and is always available for questions. Ryan is fair and understands how the average consumer thinks. I'm not an auto mechanic, so it's helpful to have someone I trust to help me through thinking about work on my car. Ryan and Vandergriff Toyata service are the tops.

July 20, 2016

Thanks Michael! We're so happy to hear that you and your wife have had such pleasant experiences with Ryan, and that he does such great work on your two vehicles. It's wonderful to know that he is so helpful and attentive, and makes you feel confident in his workmanship. We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

hannahwiles
7/13/2016

"Excellent sales and service!"

We just leased a new Toyota Corolla from her and could not be happier with our entire experience. Our salesperson Mike Hernandez was excellent - he showed us numerous vehicles before we decided on one. He also helped me make a decision about what car best fit our families needs and answered about a million questions from me! Our finance manager Ahmad made everything really easy and quick, and I actually felt like I understood the entire process, and we were in and out really quickly. They had a great delivery coordinator set the car up exactly like I wanted it, and I was able to drive it off the lot feeling like it was built just for me. I honestly could not be happier with the entire sales process. This is my first time to buy a car on my own and I was so nervous, but I am so happy with with everything at this dealership. I also had to take it in yesterday to have the windows tinted, and Jackie Martin was my service coordinator. She was so awesome! I'm a working mom with three kids, so my schedule can be crazy sometimes. She set it up so I could drop it off when I had some free time, and pick it up whenever I was available. It made my day so much easier to have her taking care of everything for me. All in all, I am really excited about my new car, and will be going back to Vandergriff Toyota for all our auto needs from here forward. Overall great experience!

Mike Hernandez, Ahmed

July 20, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, Hannah! We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant car buying experience, and that Mike, Ahmad, and Jackie were able to work together to ensure that you were so well taken care of. It's wonderful to know that from start to finish, it was a hassle-free, accommodating process and that all of your questions and concerns were addressed! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Regards, Chris Snyder - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657

Sandra Mijares
7/10/2016

"Great service experience!"

I love this dealership and the personnel that works there. They are very helpful and always ready to support customers. I am loyal to the dealership because they offer me an array of options that help me to take the best choice.

July 20, 2016

We're happy to hear that you have felt so welcomed and at ease each time you've brought your car in, Sandra. It's wonderful to know that the whole service team have been so helpful and attentive, and we appreciate the opportunity to keep your car in great shape for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

teacher 123
7/08/2016

""Professional Service Experience""

I am from Amarillo, Texas. I purchased my Toyota Camry from Vandergriff Toyota (love the dealership). I spend the summers here with my daughter and her family. I brought my Toyota in for service, and Nancy Goodwin provided exceptional customer service. She made me feel very comfortable while I was there. She answered all my questions. She is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Nancy to all my friends and family in the Dallas Fort Worth area plus all my friends and family in West Texas. She is an asset to Vandergriff Toyota.

July 20, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback! It's wonderful to know that Nancy took such great care of you, and ensured that your vehicle was in great hands. We're glad all of your questions and concerns were addressed, and we hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Renee T
7/08/2016

"Service is top notch!"

I recently bought a new Toyota Highlander from Vandergriff Toyota. I purchased side molding and running boards that would be installed at a later date. My service advisor, Jackie Martin, went above and beyond to help schedule and execute my appointment when needed. She was very friendly and her customer service skills are top notch!

July 20, 2016

Thanks Renee! We're so glad you had such a pleasant experience with Jackie, and that she was able to make you feel well accommodated and ensure that your car was quickly and efficiently taken care of. It's wonderful to know that you received such top-notch customer care and we hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Reviews of Bobby Brett