Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

lani
5/03/2015

"Service and Ryan Parker always reliable"

My 6 year old 2009 Toyota Prius still runs like new. I credit the service department for their excellent work and Ryan Parker for his excellent attention to detail and timeliness. I take my car in for maintenance per schedule, but only when I know Ryan is there. He applies my coupons, advises of options I have and always, always does so efficiently. Best, Service. Advisor. Ever.

hiwaymlm
5/02/2015

"Tailight out on 2014 Tundra Platinum"

Nancy Goodwin did an outstanding job helping me to service my vehicle. Taillight out now it is fixed. She is very courteous and helpful and fast.

littlelongfellow
5/01/2015

"Easy and sweet."

We have worked with Vandergriff dealers before and found it to be easy and fun. The sales person was patient and helped us through the entire process even when we weren't ready to buy that day. Selection was exactly what we asked to see, and price a was what we talked about. Vandergriff Toyota is a straight shooter and I would highly recommend it to anyone . Thanks to Glenn Byrd for being the greatest sales person. If you want to buy a car, see Glenn Byrd.

Toany Le
4/30/2015

"Nancy Goodwin is great person to do business with"

a good customer service, great company. Specially Nancy Goodwin, she helped me find good deal, explained to me about quality and prices... The best service I had had.

Linda
4/29/2015

"Great Service!"

Nancy was able to get my car in for service on the day and time I needed. The service was done in one hour which was great! I always like how friendly Nancy is and how she takes care of me and my car.

April 30, 2015

Hello Linda, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are pleased to hear that your service from Nancy was A+! Please contact us should you need anything else. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

keestee
4/28/2015

"Saved me big bucks!"

Nancy got me right in for brake service on my Sienna after a national tire and battery center quoted me $1600 in brake repairs. Even after adding a couple of other small items at the Vandergriff Toyota Service Dept, my total out the door was right at $400. A quick phone call to Nancy that day was all it took for her to assure me that some of the repairs being quoted to me are very rarely needed, which confirmed my gut suspicion that someone was trying to rip me off. I think I'll just be going back to using Vandergriff Toyota for all of my servicing from here on out.

April 30, 2015

Hello Keestee, I am thrilled to hear that Nancy's honest and friendly service has earned Vandergriff Toyota your future business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

john
4/27/2015

"excellence service"

it was a good and personal experience i had during my visit and Nancy Goodwin was very professional and courteous as well and she handles my request in full and i left very satisfied and happy and i will recommend them over and over again...

April 30, 2015

Hello John, Thank you for your time and feedback. It's always a pleasure hearing from our wonderful customers! We are very happy to hear that Nancy met your vehicle's service needs with convenience and great results! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

JeffRAV4
4/23/2015

"Two words sums it up: Mike Stinnett."

Made contact with Mike Stinnett through internet sales. In person, Mike quickly made my interest come alive. I already own a ten year old Corolla so I knew that going to Vandergriff Toyota was going to be my first stop. I used their internet dept to establish contact which was better than meeting the salesmen "wolves" in the parking lot. Mike made it easy. Hard to believe about a car salesman but Mike was truly believable, genuine, and......friendly!! He didn't sugar coat anything but truly had my best interests at heart. I heartily recommend Mike Stinnett through the internet sales dept. You will not be disappointed. Internet sales is the way to go and you won't be chased down by the wolves waiting outside the door. Mike Stinnett, from Vandergriff's internet sales dept, is the best way to get a great car at a great price. I love my RAV4---and bought the exact one I test drove.

Michael Stinnett (Internet Sales)

April 30, 2015

Hello Jeff, We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience at Vandergriff Toyota. Our entire dealership takes great pride in providing the best possible buying experience and Mike will be thrilled to hear your kind words. Yousef Abdel-Hamid - New Car Manager (877) 880-5657.

beckyb649
4/23/2015

"Fast Service"

After 3 oil changes at Vandergriff Toyota that took over 90 minutes and sometimes over 2 hours to get an oil change and tires rotated, I finally was in and out in 30 minutes! Thanks to RaDonna Gritten for getting me in and out. She also was sincerely friendly .

April 30, 2015

Hello Becky, We are glad to hear RaDonna provided you with great service. We think that she is really great as well! James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Candy Red Toyota Camry - SDG
4/21/2015

""Exceptional and Amazing" "

John Gollie helped me to drive away with a brand new 2015 Toyota Camry, he was so friendly, professional and courteous through the entire purchase transaction. Even after the transaction, he called to inquire about my happiness with my purchase. He offered assistance in anything I needed. John Gollie is the best, awesome personality. Call on John Gollie for your future car purchase, you will not be disappointed... SDG

April 30, 2015

Hello SDG, we kindly appreciate you taking the time to write this great review and hope that you are enjoying your new car. We love hearing from our customers and it is encouraging to hear about your positive experience. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your Camry. Yousef Abdel-Hamid - New Car Manager (877) 880-5657.

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin