Vandergriff Toyota

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Vandergriff Toyota

Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

MAXC
2/24/2015

"THE PERFECT PICKUP TRUCK BUYING EXPERIENCE"

ONAR ABDEL --- We had been looking for an older pickup truck and stopped by to check out what was available. It was raining hard but Onar when out and found the perfect pickup truck, it was an older truck but it looked like it was new. With in an hour all the paper work was done and we drive off in our NEW "old " pickup truck. I had also purchase a new HIGHLANDER at Vandergriff in Feb. and it was also a perfect buying Experience. I have used their Service department even before buy vehicles there it has always been great. THANK FOR ALL OF THE GREAT SERVICE. ANDY

February 27, 2015

Hello Max, Congratulations on your new used vehicle. Thank you for spreading the word that Vandergriff Toyota makes the car buying process easy and fun! Sincerely, Steve Dewitt - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657.

Jim
2/20/2015

"Appropriate Review"

Nancy Goodman does a superb job with both the customer relations and technical phases of her job. It is truly a refreshing experience watching her handle the process. She actually understands what customer service is all about. Thanks - Jim

February 24, 2015

Hello Jim, We are glad to hear that Nancy provided you with such a positive, informative, and refreshing experience during your vehicle's service. We look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle is ready for service. Thank you, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Tricia
2/17/2015

"Bobby Brett is the best service advisor at Vandergriff."

My appointment was on 2/16/15. Bobby was there to greet me w/ a huge smile on his face. He told me what it would cost for the 50,000 mile maintenance check-up which was fine with me. But later on, he told me that my rear alignment was out of wack and had to be fixed. I thought okay that should be fixed also. But here's where I think they were trying to get more money from me. About 30 min., he also said that the brake and power steering had to be flushed since they didn't do it last time. Well, now I'm thinking that he really is looking out for me or he's trying to make some more money. I told him to go ahead since I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. The bill went from $116 to $437. I'm thinking I got rooked and should've told them no on the brake and power steering whether it needed to be flushed or not. When I went home, I checked my statements that I always keep and it showed that they flushed the power steering when the car had 40,000 on it. He told me that they were suppose to do it last time I was there. Anyway, as far as recommending this dealership. I would go there since its better than Orr Toyota.

February 20, 2015

Hello Tricia, Thank you for your recommendation, but I am sorry that you felt we were trying to take advantage of you. I can assure you that Vandergriff Toyota has very upstanding business ethics, and would never try to charge a customer for a service we felt they did not need. If you could please give me a call at your earliest convenience, I would like to know more about your recent experience. Thank you, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

bwsquared
2/13/2015

"The good and not so good."

I brought my 4Runner in for a recall issue and left with an unexpected and unrelated list of recommended repairs totaling over $1,000. While William Hays was polite, friendly and informative, I felt he was pressuring me to have the work done that very day. That's probably what he is trained to do so it's no reflection on him personally. After I had settled down from the shock of needing the unexpected repairs, I called Mr. Hays and scheduled service for the next day. From that point on, everything went smooth except for one final issue: my bill included an "other charge" of $47.66. The cashier was not able to fully explain what the charge was for and referred me to Mr. Hays who said it was a "shop charge" common at all dealerships. If it's so common, why isn't it included in the estimate?

William Hays

February 17, 2015

Hello bwsquared, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry that the list of recommended repairs was so shocking in this instance. They are normally nothing more than replacing break pads, or a simple tire rotation. Unfortunately, this was not the case with your vehicle. I am glad to hear that William was able to make the process of getting your vehicle repaired much more enjoyable. If you have any questions, or further comments, please feel free to contact me. Thank you, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

gelindley
2/10/2015

"Great Experience"

Since we purchased our Prius in 2010, only Vandergrift Toyota has serviced my car. I have always had a positive experience. The service advisors have been friendly and helpful. My car has been ready when promised or earlier. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. My last visit was Friday, January 23. My service advisor was Enrique Espinosa and he was outstanding. His smile, hospitality and expertise was exceptional. When I returned to pick up my car he called me by name and explained everything that was done on my car. Thank you Enrique and to all the Vandergriff team. You are awesome! Gary Lindley

Enrique Espinoza

February 13, 2015

Hello Gelindley, Thank you for sharing this kind review with us. We appreciate your loyalty. Enrique will be thrilled to hear of your satisfaction. We look forward to the opportunity to continue serving your Prius' needs! Regards, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

charro78
2/08/2015

"A very pleasant experience."

I had one of the best experiences from a car dealership. Everyone were courteous and friendly plus the waiting area was very accommodating. I would really recommend this place to anyone.

Cory

February 09, 2015

Hello Charro, Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We look forward to seeing you the next time your car needs service. Regards, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Toyota
2/07/2015

"Overall wonderful experience!!"

The day I was blessed with talking and meeting RaDonna Gritten, she helped me tremendously, you have a great employee!!?? She worked hard at finding what was wrong with my car, and is not finished, will return on Monday,

February 09, 2015

Hello Toyota, We are glad to hear Radonna provided you with excellent service. We think that she is an awesome employee as well! Regards, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Jim
2/05/2015

"Quality People = Quality Performance "

Nancy does an excellent job listening to customer needs and seeing that the work gets accomplished in a correct & timely manner. I never have a bad experience with Vandergriff service dept. Thanks - Jim

NANCY GOODMAN

February 09, 2015

Hello Jim, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to know that Nancy has taken such great care of you. Our aim is to give every guest the highest level of customer service and quality. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Ringo
2/04/2015

"Toyota Care Service"

Purchased Toyota Venza in July 2014 - this was my first check up at 3290 miles on Toyota Care.. Nancy Goodwin was my server person. She was very friendly and efficient. Barbara Wright 6908 Trapper Ct. Arlington, Texas 76001

February 04, 2015

Hello Barbara, We are so pleased to hear about your quick and friendly service! We aim to please all our customers so every success story puts a smile on our faces. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Nahum
2/03/2015

"One bad apple"

It was December and my wife and I had been looking at buying an Odyssey. My wife had found one she liked but it was all the way in Arlington, and we live in Wylie. Well I knew my wife wanted an Odyssey so I started doing some research as to whom I would talk to while I was there. I found dealerrater and started my research. I saw how awesome Nancy Goodwin was, so I called her to see if by chance she sold cars there to. She did not though but connected me with another awesome sales rep. I spoke with Shirley McKinney and I told her where i was coming from so I was serious about making something happen that evening. I don't drive 1.5 hours one way for anything. I arrived there about 8 and soon met Shirley, who was pleasant. We took a test drive and when we arrived back at the dealership it was probably a little after 9 by then. We had been locked out, but went around the side. This is when it go interesting. Apparently the manager there was ready to go or I don't know what, but as I was waiting along with a couple other customers a big verbal fight ensued between my sales person and what I presume was one of the managers. It was mainly him yelling at her for whatever reason at a distance to where customers like myself could hear no problem. Hard to hear. I was pretty upset that someone could treat their employees like that, much less someone like Shirley. I did not want to do business with them after that. The only thing that kept me there was Shirley even though I heard him tell her she was fired. She kept her professionalism and even though I could tell she had cried, she kept on. We got within 1000 dollars of getting a deal done, but the manager was obviously ready to go and at that point I was too. The funny thing is the price moved to the price I wanted the next week, so I know the deal could have gotten done that day. The most unfortunate thing was that Shirley, my salesperson had to go through that, and she is no longer with them, probably in direct relation to that incident. It's a shame they lost a great employee, she will do great elsewhere and will be better respected. I cannot in good faith recommend Vandergriff Toyota. Although besides Shirley, Nancy was awesome to speak with, I can see why she is spoken so highly of. A manager did call me to apologize for the incident after an email to them.

sales desk manager

February 20, 2015

Hello Nahum, I'm horrified that this was your experience at Vandergriff Toyota. We pride ourselves on our customer service and this is certainly no way to show that. I would first like to apologize for what you witnesses during your visit to our dealership. I can assure you this is not a normal occurrence for us. If you have any additional comments or questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you, Steve Dewitt - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657.

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin