Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

Colcompton
2/08/2016

"Excellent service"

Believe it or note! The service department actually found the part I needed was under warranty on a 5 year old vehicle. They even put it on free.

Parts department. Rick

dolores1234
2/07/2016

"Oil change on my truck"

Had a great experience. Bobby Brett attended me when I arrived for my oil change on my truck. Friendly service attentive and I would recommend Vaundergriff Toyota due tomorrow o when I bought my truck from Vaundergriff Toyota had a wonderful experience as well

February 09, 2016

Thanks for the great rating, Dolores! It's wonderful to hear that Bobby made your service visit so pleasant, and that he was so attentive and accommodating to you. We're also glad that you had a fantastic buying experience, too! We appreciate your business, and look forward to helping you again with any of your future automotive needs. Regards, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

cdorozco1
2/07/2016

"Great customer service"

Friendly and helpful employees. Took my car in for an oil change and was in and out relatively fast. I will definitely return when I need to have my vehicle serviced in the future.

February 09, 2016

It's great to hear that we could get your car in and out so quickly, cdorozco1! We're glad it was a pleasant and convenient service visit for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future! Regards, James Higdon - Service Manger (877) 841-3693

Moe
2/06/2016

"Service is very great at Vandergrift "

I visited Vandergrift for my oil change all the time Never had issues Great quality service Ryan Paker is there for customers He's very great guy ( I hat to replace my license plate light I only pay the light I'm very happy to visit Vandergrift the rest of my life for my services ) Ryan Paker Thanks For your Service man I really appreciate that

February 09, 2016

Thanks for the great rating, Moe! It's wonderful to hear that you continue to have nothing short of excellent service visits, and that Ryan has made sure that your car is well taken care of. We appreciate your business, and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Vandergriff Toyota

PaulV
2/04/2016

"A great experience "

We are from Missouri and needed to do our 25k service on our 2013 Tacoma. We made an appointment at Vandergriff and were treated with great care right from the beginning. Brandon Fearka got us in, made the contact to enable our service maintenance contract to cover the cost and got us back on the road quickly. We love our Tacoma and greatly appreciate Vandergriff Toyota and Brandon Fearka.

Brandon Fearka

February 05, 2016

Hello Paul! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's wonderful to hear that Brandon was able to make your service experience so pleasant. We're glad that he could take care of your vehicle quickly, and make sure your service was covered by your maintenance plan. We appreciate your business, and hope you'll keep us in mind for future service visits should you ever find yourself in the area again. Regards, James Higdon - Service Manager - (877) 841-3693

Wilson(carolla/Tacoma)
2/04/2016

"Service is great here"

Best Toyota service I have found...scheduling was very easy. Service tech (Nancy) was super, flexible and honest advice. Great waiting area too, healthy snacks.thank you vandergriff

February 05, 2016

Hello Wilson! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's wonderful to hear that Nancy made your service experience so pleasant! We're glad she was able to extend information and advice to you that you could trust. It's also great to know that you felt well accommodated in our customer lounge! Thanks for coming in, and we hope to be able to assist you with your future automotive needs. Regards, James Higdon - Service Manager - (877) 841-3693

Bill S
2/03/2016

"Nancy Goodwin takes care of her customers."

Nancy Goodwin is great with finding the problem and getting it remedied in short amount of time. I would recommend her to anyone. Excellent service.

February 05, 2016

Thanks for the 5 star rating, Bill! It's great to hear that you were so well accommodated during your recent service visit, and that Nancy continues to make sure your car is well taken care of. We appreciate your recommendation, hope to see you again soon! Regards, James Higdon - Service Manager - (877) 841-3693

pgovella
2/03/2016

"Highlander 2004 02/01/2016 Service - Nancy Goodwin"

I was pleased with the recent service on my 2004 Highlander, which was due for a state inspection. The problems that needed resolution were explained clearly and I was happy to have a rental for the extended time needed to replace the catalytic converters and two front tires. I have worked with Nancy in the past and appreciate her attention to service.

February 04, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, pgovella! We're happy to hear that Nancy has once again provided you such excellent service. It's great to know you were well accommodated, and kept informed on the issues that were being resolved with your vehicle. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again for your next service! Regards, James Higdon - Service Manager - (877) 841-3693

Anyanwu54

"Keep Nancy Goodwin!!!"

Love that Nancy Goodwin!!! She is a keeper, don't let her go. I have had the pleasure of dealing with Nancy for almost 5 years now. What impressed me with Nancy is that she remembered my name, every single time that I came to the dealership she called me by my name. That was important. So thoughtful in all that she does. Very excellent customer service skills. What ever awards, certificates, any recognition that is available from Vandergriff she has EARNED them! Thank you Nancy! With true respect, Mrs.A

Ms. Nancy Goodwin

February 04, 2016

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Anyanwu54! It's great to hear that Nancy has taken such great care of you over the years, and has always made it a point to make you feel welcomed and appreciated each time you come in. We're so glad you have been so well accommodated! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Vandergriff Toyota

Caroltoyota
2/02/2016

"Service rep Nancy Goodwin takes care of me"

We've bought our toyotas and serviced them at Vandergriff Toyota for years. Nancy Goodwin is our service rep. she's knowledgeable efficient funny and so easy to work with. She just helped me with a dash board replacement recall on Our sienna. When myNew York relatives were in town for an extended stay and needed a regular servicing on their Highlander---who ya gonna call? Nancy She goes out of her way to help us.

February 04, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, Carol! It's wonderful to hear that Nancy has made your service experiences so enjoyable. We're glad she keeps you well informed, and makes you feel at ease whenever you bring your vehicle in for service. We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Vandergriff Toyota

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin