Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

taxlady68

"Required Service"

I recently took my 2014 Toyota Camry in for required servicing. I was fortunate to be greeted by Bobby Brett. His friendly, warm and yet professional greeting set the tone for my experience. I had been told by another representative to expect to wait 3 hrs for one of the services I needed and was assured by Bobby it would be done accurately and professionally in less time. I had brought plenty to keep me busy, but true to his word all the work was completed in about two hours. The car was immaculate and totally good to go. I will definitely continue to take my car to Vandergriff Toyota for service and will always ask for Bobby.

Benudd
4/01/2015

"An excellent buying experience."

Recently I was assisted in upgrading a 2013 Toyota to a 2014 Toyota Prius. I was very lucky in having John Gollie assist me in this transaction. John handled the transfer in a very professional manner. Because of John's businesslike approach, I have developed a high respect for your organization. Benjamin Udd

sswellborn
4/01/2015

"Always attentive, friendly and honest."

No matter the car or servi e need, Nancy Goodwin is spot on with knowledge, friendliness, attention to details and makes me feel like I am her best customer.

Colette
3/31/2015

"Consistent Excellent Customer Service"

I have been taking my old car 2004 Toyota Corolla to Nancy Goodwin at Toyota Vandergriff for several years and have experience nothing less than consistent excellent customer service. I have recenty purchased a 2015 Rav 4 just because I know I have a service advisor, Nancy, who will take care of me and my car. Nancy is someone I can trust with my car and not get the run around.

March 31, 2015

Hello Colette, thank you for being a repeat customer and entrusting us to service your vehicles. We realize you have many choices when it comes to service and we appreciate that you chose Vandergriff Toyota. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Michael B.
3/30/2015

"Awesome Service"

I got excellent service at a fair price. My car was ready when promised. I appreciate the great service and would highly recommend this service center to anyone.

Brandon Fearka

March 31, 2015

Hello Michael, Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We look forward to seeing you the next time your car needs service. Regards, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Elkins
3/28/2015

"Amazing Service"

John Gollie is the reason we have returned to Toyota Vandergriff again and again. He has always made us feel like we are the most important customers in the building. We have and will continue to shop there because of him. He goes above and beyond to make sure we are completely satisfied every time we visit and we will refer him any opportunity we can.

March 31, 2015

Elkins, thank you for your very kind review and loyalty to Vandergriff Toyota. We are delighted that you have come back to us again and that your experiences with John have been so exceptional! Sincerely, Steve Dewitt - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657.

elisew
3/27/2015

"John Gollie is the reason I love this dealership!"

John Gollie is an excellent professional and cared for me well during my car search. I didn't feel "pushed into buying" like a typical car salesman stereotype. Not only did he listen and respond, he keeps in touch and always has a moment to answer questions I have! I come to Mr. Gollie whenever anyone I know is looking for a car. He is fantastic, plus I love my Prius!! -Elise

March 31, 2015

Hello Elise, Thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that John was able to work with you to get exactly what you wanted! Congratulations on being a new Prius owner! Regards, Steve Dewitt - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657.

polekat
3/27/2015

"service "

Service was quick and friendly. It took a little while for someone to greet me.I waited by my vehicle for awhile. Service advisors need to greet customers immediately.

no name tag

March 31, 2015

Hello Polekat, I agree, our customers should be greeted immediately, and is normally the case with our service department. I am sorry this was not your experience. Although, I am glad to hear that your overall service experience was fast and enjoyable, and that you would rate it a 5-star experience. Thank you, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

ann
3/26/2015

"Very happy with my last year purchase"

John Gollie is not only an excellent car sales manager but also is a good person who really cares about his customers. He helped me to trade in my Toyota last year and spent almost a whole day till I got my newly traded car. Thank you John for a wonderfully awesome service. Dealerships need more people like you to make customers feel important and well taken care off. I love my car. Thanks again.

March 31, 2015

Hello Ann, We are thrilled to hear that we made the purchase of your new vehicle easy! We are committed to outstanding customer service and we are glad that we made buying a car easy for you. John is certainly a favorite around here, so it is no surprise that you had a great experience working with him. Sincerely, Steve Dewitt - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657.

Snow
3/26/2015

"John Gollie"

John Gollie did an excellent job of working with us on the purchase of another new Avalon. I loved my 2000 h my husband wanted me to upgrade. John Gollie, not only showed us the different features, rode with us showing my husband how he could switch out of automatic h drive it like our vet. John worked with us on our trade in, took extra time,& did an excellent job.

March 31, 2015

Snow, we are so happy to hear of your positive experience at Vandergriff Toyota. We are committed to providing our customers with nothing less than 5-star service. John will be especially happy to hear that you were completely satisfied with his customer service. Thank you, Steve Dewitt - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657.

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin