Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

sbass
5/28/2015

"My experience was satisfying and pleasant."

I was told that I needed to replace my front brakes by a local that changed my oil. I told them that I would just take it to my dealership and have them do the work. After taking my car to the dealership I was told that my brakes were fine and did not need replacing. I appreciated the honesty and the service was quick and friendly. I enjoy working with Nancy, she is always friendly works hard to make sure that her customers are fully satisfied.

May 29, 2015

Hello Sbass, Thank you for your very kind review. We are always happy to hear that we have given our customers 100% satisfaction! We look forward to seeing you again when your car is ready for its next service. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Lawball1
5/27/2015

"Great Service"

The service is great and my adviser Radonna. takes good care of my car. I will continue to bring my car here for service. Thanks

May 29, 2015

Hello Lawball, we are glad to hear that Radonna always takes good care of you. We appreciate your continued loyalty. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Lowriders rule*77
5/25/2015

"Detailed service with a Smile??"

Ryan listened to the problem with my 2014 Scion Tc & he hooked me up with my awesome car technician Todd. Problem was solved & I was so happy??

May 29, 2015

Hello Lowrider, Thank you for your time and feedback. We are pleased to hear that we were able to fix your vehicle, quickly and conveniently. Please contact us again should you have any further issues. James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

molash36
5/24/2015

"Best Service Advisor "

Nancy Goodwin is the hardest working Service Advisor and makes sure that you leave satisfied. I watched her handle several Customer issues at one time while other Advisor were goofing off and playing cards! She kept her cool while getting everyone situated and cars repaired. I have gone to Nancy for the past 9 years and she is the reason I keep coming her to get my car maintenance completed.

May 29, 2015

Hello Molash, We are glad to hear Nancy provided you with great service. We think that she is really great as well! James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Trina
5/24/2015

"Great service"

I came in for the 2012 Camry's problems on May 19th, 2015. It was my second time I brought my car back for service within 5 day because I do not know where else I can go. However, this is my last change of trying. Brett Cox is a very nice, honesty and professionalism person. He provided smiles, friendly and splendid service care for my camry very quick. I am well pleased and will be back in the future whenever I am visit Arlington again. Thank you for helping me, caring my camry and sending it home with a new battery.

Brett Cox

May 29, 2015

Hello Trina, Thank you for your very kind review. We were very happy to help you with your Camry. We look forward to seeing you again when your vehicle is ready for its next service. James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Mike4321
5/22/2015

"Great Service"

I called and talked to Nancy about the best time to bring our Rav4 in for a regular service visit. She said early afternoon looked good. I arrived about 1:30 PM and Nancy checked me in. I had the oil changed, tires rotated, the AC system checked and was out in about 30 minutes.

May 29, 2015

Hello Mike, Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We look forward to seeing you the next time your car needs service. James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

happy highlander
5/22/2015

"Great Service as Always"

My 10 year old Highlander was in need of a major repair or a trade-in. Nancy Goodwin provided me an estimate of the work to help me make the decision. I decided on the repair and Nancy was there to make it happen. I almost feel like i have a new car again. Vandergriff and Nancy always take care of me and my car. I'll keep coming back.

May 29, 2015

Hello Happy, We are glad to hear that Nancy took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you when your vehicle is ready for its next service. James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

angelahjones2000
5/21/2015

"Best Sales experience "

Steve Voegele you are the best THANK YOU!!!! Highly recommended !! I bought 2 cars this week from Steve easy process highly recommend. He made it work for me. Thanks again Steve!!

Steve Voegele

May 29, 2015

Hello Angela, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. It is always encouraging to hear these positive comments from our customers. Sincerely, David Strawn - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657.

dz
5/20/2015

"Great Experience and Service!"

Great service from John Gollie! Got the vehicle I wanted with no problems. Gentleman in financing was also great to work with and very pleasant.

May 22, 2015

Hello DZ, Thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that we were able to work with you to get exactly what you wanted! Enjoy your new vehicle! Sincerely, David Strawn - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657.

JerryH7331
5/20/2015

"Oil Change plus alignment"

I came in for a routine oil change and was given a rear wheel alignment as well. While I was a walk-in, they got right to me and got me out in a couple hours.

William Hays

May 22, 2015

Hello Jerry, Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We look forward to seeing you the next time your car needs service. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin