Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

Leveta Hord
9/23/2016

"Nancy Goodwin service manager"

Nancy Goodwin was extremely helpful in scheduling my first 10,000 mile check-up on my Toyota Sienna. She was very thorough and knowledgeable of what should be done and how often. The results of the check-up were great and I know my van is now in great condition for an upcoming trip. From our first conversation I was assured that my specially equipped handicapped van would be treated with special care since it would have no driver's seat once I removed my scooter from the driver's position. Leveta Hord

grandma L
9/22/2016

"Review of Ryan Parker's help."

This is the second time that I've been fortunate to have Ryan Parker help me with my problems. This time, I needed maintenance, and he explained what would happen, how long it would take, and the approximate cost. Each time that he takes care of me, I feel like he treats me with great respect and kindness, seeing as I'm not all that knowledgeable about what cars need, and when. I will certainly look forward to future encounters with this man over time.

Jake
9/22/2016

"Courteous and efficient. "

My advisor was Ryan Parker. He was knowledgeable and answered my questions in a professional courteous manner. Took care of everything I needed and had be back in the road promptly. Thanks Ryan!

Dan T

"Excellent Dealership"

I had been shopping for about a week for a new Prius and had not been able to close a deal with any of the several dealerships I had visited. Came close but not quite. When I walked in and met Mo Sayed the experience started out great and continued that way until an agreement was reached. I was perfectly satisfied with the experience and would recommend this dealership to any of my friends. I was appreciate it when the transaction is straightforward and honest. Dan

Mo Sayed

fyredude
9/19/2016

"Joey Salinas "

I scheduled my 2014 Tundra for service. I had Joey Salinas as my Service Advisor during this visit. Joey not only took care of my concerns but went above and beyond. He kept me apprised of everything that was going on with my truck, up to and including the warranty issues. Joey has a great personality, making him a rare find for businesses that deal so closely with the public. I look forward to seeing Joey again. Thank you!!! R. C.

Joey Salinas

September 20, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are very glad to hear that even with warranty issues, Joey was able to provide you with exceptional service! Please contact us should you have any other concerns. We look forward to working with you again when your 2014 Tundra is ready for its next service. Sincerely, Vandergriff Toyota.

TRUC N PHAM

"Best Service Advisor"

I brought my car to the dealer for the safety recall and Heather Fuller was taking care of it. She checked up from the system and let me know that my car has two safety recalled, one of them is which I didn't know or missed ! Luckily, I would say ! So my car was performed for one safety issue on that day and Heather Fuller did ordered the parts that need to fix for another missing safety recall. I received timely a call from her once the parts was arrived and setup the appointment and got it done, making it very convenient. She also friendly let me know for how long to have my car ready. She is always polite, professional responded to all my annoying questions. So great service I have been experienced!

Heather Fuller

September 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your recent experience with Heather. We hope to see you again in the future, and you can bet that you will receive the same great customer service. It has been our pleasure helping you, and if you should have any other car related needs, we would love the opportunity to have you as our customer once again. Sincerely, Vandergriff Toyota

mohsaleh

"Service"

Nancy is the best!. She helped me to solve my problem in matter of seconds and responded to all my annoying questions with all professionalism and knowledge.

September 20, 2016

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are pleased to hear that Nancy was able to fix your vehicle, quickly and conveniently. Please contact us again should you have any further issues. Regards, Vandergriff Toyota.

Patience

"Best Salesmen"

John Frymire is a terrific salesmen! He went above and beyond all measures! He's awsome and I am looking forward to do business with him again!

John Frymire

September 20, 2016

Hello Patience, thank you for your time and your kind review. We are pleased to hear that John was able to help you find the perfect vehicle to meet your needs. We look forward to seeing you again when your new car is ready for its first service! Regards, Vandergriff Toyota.

Richard Holden
9/16/2016

"Service 9/15/2016"

I received timely email saying it was time for 12 month, 10,000 mile service.so set up appt. on line. Heather Fuller responded. Then just before time for service, I got an email saying it was time for a Zaktec treatment. We called and got it done at same time, making it very convenient. I really liked Heather, knew her business and is definitely a people person interested in her customers.

Heather Fuller

September 19, 2016

Thanks for the great 5 star review Richard. We are very pleased to hear that Heather was able to complete your 12 month, 10,000 mile service and Zaktec service in the same appointment. We look forward to serving you in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Charles and Avis
9/14/2016

"Always refreshing dealing with Nancy Goodwin"

Nancy is the best Service Advisor that I've ever used. She is always polite, professional and knows what's going on with my vehicle. She will bring the technician out so that the three of you can work on the best solution to a maintenance issue.

September 16, 2016

Hello Charles and Avis! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We are very pleased to hear that Nancy was able to provide you with a good service experience. We are happy that you felt that you found the best solution for your maintenance issue with the help of Nancy and the service technician. We look forward to helping you with your automotive needs in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Reviews of Ryan Parker