Vandergriff Toyota

Vandergriff Toyota

Call
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

Reza Maleki
1/24/2015

"Periodic Maintenance"

I had a great experience. Ryan Parker is the best, you need more Service person like him, with Service Person like him people would look forward to bring their car for service. He is very friendly, very knowledgable, fast and down to point with a great attitude. I live in north Arlington, Don Davis Toyota is just a few minutes from my house but I choose yours because of the past good experience I have had in your service depatment and I always go straight to Ryan Parker.

January 27, 2015

Hello Reza, Thank you for your very kind review. We are delighted to hear that your experiences with Ryan have been so positive and you are totally confident in his expertise and service. We look forward to seeing you again when it's time for your vehicle’s next service. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Ms. Perry
1/23/2015

"Awesome experience purchasing my Camry today!"

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my Camry today from Jordan Nutting. He was absolutely fantastic. He even made my children feel apart of the process, so much so they pushed relentlessly for me to purchase the car. Nick in finance was full of personality, and quite the hilarious comedian! He's definitely not your normal finance guy, I definitely enjoyed the time I spent with him today as well! After the excellent customer service I received from Jordan, and reading the positive comments on here about the service department. I look forward to my continued business with Vandergriff Toyota!!!

I can't remember the servie managers name, but he was awesome as well!

January 27, 2015

Hello Ms. Perry, Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review about our dealership. We are delighted to hear that we were able to offer you not only the vehicle you were looking for, but exceptional customer service as well! Please let us know when your new car is ready for its first service. You will not be disappointed! Thank you, Steve Dewitt - General Sales Manager (877) 880-5657.

jaydeecee
1/22/2015

"60,000 miles maintenance. "

My experience was great! Everyone was very friendly. The waiting area was comfortable and clean. They also had free refreshments including Starbucks coffee! The best part of the whole experience was it cost me about fifty dollars less than what was quoted! Now tell me how often does that happen? Thank you Nancy Goodwin for everything you are the best! I would also like to say thank you to the mechanics for doing an excellent job. I shall return!

January 23, 2015

Hello Jaydeecee, we would like to extend our most sincere gratitude to you for taking the time to write this review. We strive for excellence in all aspects of our dealership and it is encouraging to hear that you have noticed our hard work. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Regards, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

charlie
1/22/2015

"just a thank you soooooo much"

I was in a hurry yesterday had to get my tires rotated and a oil change and nancy goodwin got me in and out in no time at all. I have been dealing with nancy for over a year and i will always bring my truck back to you i promise thank you for all you do.

January 23, 2015

Hello Charlie, Thank you for your continued loyalty. We are delighted to hear that your vehicle service needs were resolved quickly and efficiently! If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to call! Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

TRav4
1/17/2015

"Nancy Goodwin gets it done"

As usual I called at the last minute for my 5k service maintenance. Nancy worked me right in and had me in and out of there. Nancy is always busy with customers, other service providers, and paperwork but still manages to give me her undivided attention when she assists me and always with a smile on her face. Nancy is one of the reasons I will always drive a Toyota.

January 19, 2015

Hello TRav4, Thank you for your glowing review! We are so proud that we are able to continue offering you exceptional service! As you know, we strive to offer our customers exceptional service both before and after the sale. Wonderful employees like Nancy Goodwin make that possible! If we can assist you in any way in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help! Thank you for your loyalty! Regards, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Tryna
1/17/2015

"Excellent service!!!"

Not only are the prices amazing; but they took very good care of my little 4 runner; Nancy made sure that every issue I had was resolved !! Excellent customer service ??

January 19, 2015

Hello Tryna, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are pleased to hear that your vehicle service was A+! Please contact us should you need anything else. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

m31ster
1/13/2015

"Service questions answered"

I needed a regular service, plus I had a few nagging questions. Nancy Goodwin resolved all, with no hit to my pocketbook. Visiting the service department is always a pleasant experience.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again when your vehicle is ready for its next service. Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Tom
1/12/2015

"Service is the thing."

I had forgotten to make an appointment for service on my Prius V. I called Nancy Goodwin at 7:15 and with a friendly call-back she said "Sure, come on in. The service was done in less than an hour and I was on my way. Car runs great and am sure I will return to Nancy as long as I own the car.

January 13, 2015

Hello Tom, Thank you for your time and feedback. We are happy to hear that Nancy had your vehicle back on the road so quickly. We look forward to seeing you again when your Prius V is ready for its next service. Sincerely, James Higdon Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Marvin
1/11/2015

"Routine Service"

Ricco was very friendly and greeted me right-away. Ricco provided me with shuttle service so that I could get something to eat while I awaited my repairs. Overall Ricco was very customer service oriented as well as professional.

Ricco Espinoza

January 13, 2015

Hello Marvin, Thank you for sharing this review with us. Ricco and the rest of our service crew are always striving to make their customers experience as pleasant as possible. We are glad to hear that you experienced and appreciated their customer service. Regards, James Higdon Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Krp930
1/09/2015

"10000 miles service"

During 10,000 miles service for my Toyota minivan, I did filed a complaint in regards to broken wire of gas cap to cover under warranty. The complaint was resolved in timely manner and I was very satisfied with the outcome. The individual handled my complaint was Mr. William Hayes. I really appreciate the time and effort he put in to resolve my complaint. Thanks for providing best service. Kirit Patel

William Heys

January 09, 2015

Hello Mr. Patel, Thank you for your time and feedback. We are pleased to hear that we were able to resolve the issues you were having, quickly and conveniently. Please contact us again should you have any further issues. Sincerely, James Higdon Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin