Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

Yugtoob16
7/01/2016

"Surprisingly pleasant experience!"

Took my Venza in for service- Bob Brett is the man to see. Straightforward and honest- advised me on additional work that needed to be addressed with zero pressure. Had a great conversation with Bob and the technician that would be working on my car - cool. Thanks for a good experience, " it didn't suck!"

jscogin79
6/29/2016

"Great service as usual "

Bob went above and beyond as usual! I took my truck for regularly scheduled maintenance, and he mad sure absolutely everything was perfect. This service dept. is definitely top notch!

Kwcstr
6/27/2016

"Great customer service review"

The service was expeditious they did what I asked I didn't feel overwhelmed or crowded the service was excellent quick to the point and that is very satisfactory.

June 29, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Kwcstr! We're glad to hear that you had such an efficient and convenient service experience, and that you felt at ease throughout the process. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Cathy B
6/27/2016

"Ryan Parker "

I brought my 2006 Toyota Tacoma in because my window wouldn't roll down . I was expecting a expensive bill but Ryan said it was just the on and off switch and charged me nothing. Thanks for not taking advantage of an older woman. He could have easily charged me a big fee but didn't. I'm not used to that. Thanks Toyota! I will drive a Toyota till the day i die! I just might be buried in one ! Haaa

June 29, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, Cathy! We're pleased to hear that Ryan was so helpful and accommodating, and was able to take care of the issue you were having so easily and conveniently. It's wonderful to know that you felt at ease with his services, and we hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

swalsup
6/21/2016

"2003 4-Runner A/C Repair"

Ryan Parker listened to my description of the problem with my air conditioner and the problem was diagnosed, repaired and tested within a few hours. Ryan provided a courtesy van to drop me off at Mimi's for breakfast while I waited and had me swiftly picked up and returned to the dealership when I was ready. Ryan also went over the results of the diagnosis, testing and repair with me when my car was ready.

June 29, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, swalsup! We're happy to hear that Ryan was so helpful and accommodating, and was able to quickly diagnose and repair your air conditioner. It's wonderful to know that you were well accommodated throughout the process, and that he made sure you were well informed on the services your vehicle received! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

ABTpreacher
6/21/2016

"About Nancy Goodwin at Vandergriff Toyota Service Department"

Nancy took such great care of me. I came in with problems to my 2006 Corolla and needed diagnostic work which was going to cost me $125. She found that I had a strut leaking that was under warranty, so they replaced it for free and told me exactly what other things were wrong and didn't charge me at all! Nancy really thinks of the customer - works hard and keeps a good attitude. When I was there she didn't even have time to eat her lunch! Thanks Nancy - I'll be back to Vandergriff Toyota whenever I have problems again! James Hamilton

June 29, 2016

Thanks ABTpreacher! We're happy to hear that Nancy was so helpful and informative, and was able to quickly diagnose your issue and made sure that the repair was taken care of under warranty. It's wonderful to know that her knowledge and expertise helped make your experience so excellent. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

owren.mary
6/19/2016

"Every time I come in therre is always mistakes...."

This experience was going badly and Nancy salvaged it. they lost my keys and it cost me a day of rental Nancy covered it for me and made sure my car was ready on time

stewart
6/19/2016

"Nancy Goodwin: Best Service Advisor"

We have been taking our cars and truck to Vandegriff Toyota for several years and our service advisor of choice has always been Nancy Goodwin. She is wonderfully pleasant and incredibly professional - just a great person. We know we are in good hands when our vehicles are under her supervision and care.

June 23, 2016

Thanks stewart! We're so glad to hear that Nancy has continued to keep your vehicles in great shape, and that she makes you feel so confident in the work that is done by our service center. It's wonderful to know that you're always well accommodated, and we appreciate your business! We look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit. Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Richard Chan
6/16/2016

"Happy repeat customer"

I've been doing business with Vandergriff Toyota last 11 years, purchased 4 cars from them. Ryan Parker was my service advisor and have been dealing with him the past several years. Every time I take my car in was a pleasant experience. Their service is top notch.

June 23, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, Richard! We're so glad to hear that you have had such excellent experiences with us over the years, and that regardless of if you've been purchasing a vehicle or having one serviced, that you have been well accommodated and extended nothing short of top notch customer care. It's wonderful to know that Ryan has been such a thorough and efficient service adviser to you, and we appreciate your business! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

DS
6/16/2016

"Warranty service"

Diagnosed problem 1st day, repaired second day. Needed new computer for lift gate. Works great. I was offered a car until mine was repaired. No complaints!

June 17, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, DS! We're glad to hear that we were able to take care of the issues you were having with your vehicle, and that it was done quickly and efficiently! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin