Vandergriff Toyota

Ryan Parker

Assistant Service Manager

"Great service."

- asco123

We have always received great and friendly service from your service employees. However, Eifrem has gone out of his way to see that we were satisfied. Thanks !!!!!!

Eifrem

"Comfort Level"

- Yotaman

I have bought at least a couple of vehicles from this dealership. I prefer to deal with someone I feel comfortable with when it comes to servicing my vehicle. Maybe I'm selfish, but I prefer to only deal with Ryan Parker because I know he knows what he is doing, and is the most knowledgeable of the service advisers. I know if I am working with him, he is going to take care of me.

Ryan Parker

"Awesome Job!"

- Alexandria1

Vandergriff Toyota has always given me awesome customer service when I've come in with my car; I've been coming in to them for the past couple years. They are great! Kevin Fitzgerald is the best; he ensured that all of my questions & concerns were answered and taken care of. His work is proficient and he's friendly. Thank you Vandergriff Toyota!

Kevin Fitzgerald