Vandergriff Toyota

Vandergriff Toyota
Call
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

"my 4th Camry-love it!"

System bogs down in financing/extras/warranty information. Never my favorite part. Remember... give is radically different from offer. We get all our camrys serviced at vandergriff.

Will Howard offered me a fair price. they were patient with us.

"Good job!"

My salesman Jordan Lamar went over and above to get me the deal i was looking for in a new Toyota. And I was out of state. Unfortunately I wasn't able to travel to the dealership to purchase the car, but I can confidently say Jordan would have taken care of me. If you are in the market for a Toyota, in the Dallas area, go see Jordan!

Jordan Lamar

"Prius"

The team was very patient , they ask all our questions , we test the cars we wanted to see, any model . They were very friendly and made us feel welcome

"Toyota Vandergriff is the Best Car Dealership"

I was thoroughly pleased by the customer service provided by Mr. John Gollie and the Toyota dealership. Mr. Gollie truly showed a sense of professionalism, honesty, and friendliness. He made us feel comfortable and clearly loves doing his job. Plus he will always try to get you the best deal. So I highly recommend going to the Toyota Vandergriff Dealership and asking for Mr. John Gollie.

"Impressed with Jordan Lamar @ Vandergriff Toyota"

We purchased a new 2014 Corolla from Vandergriff Toyota yesterday. Jordan Lamar helped us get the car we wanted. From start to finish he was friendly, professional and honest. We emailed Vandergriff for a quote and within minutes Jordan replied with a good quote. I had some questions and again he answered my questions quickly. After soliciting multiple quotes from area dealers we decided to pursuit Jordan's quote. He was fast in setting up a time for us to come in and look at the car. When we showed up, he had the car ready. There was no haggling or pushy sales. The transaction was fast and smooth. Duc Le helped us with all our paper work. Again, he was fast, friendly and professional. We would highly recommend Jordan Lamar at Vandergriff Toyota if you are in the market for a car!

Jordan Lamar

"The Ehrets"

We went on a Sunday because the dealerships are closed, but to our surprise someone was there. Juan Serrano gave us his utmost attention and while we were only looking, but also knew what we wanted, gave us space to make our own decision. No pressure. Even Jimmy in the finance department was there. We ended up leaving with not only what we wanted, but a really good deal on top of that. So much so that we went back the next day and bought another! Juan Serrano and Jim from finance know there stuff. Car buying can be an uncomfortable experience and these guys made our time there worth our while. Highly recommended!

Juan Serrano

"Rudest, unprofessional sales mgr! Obviously doesn't..."

Rudest, unprofessional sales mgr! Obviously doesn't care for or need repeat biz. Didn't want to fix small problem we had on certified used car

"Jim hands down is the worst car salesman on the face of..."

Jim hands down is the worst car salesman on the face of the earth. He was late after I arrived on time, he had other clients so he tried to get a quick sale and dump me refused to negotiate with me after I was willing to place a bigger down payment on the vehicle to attempt to get a bigger down payment and I walked. He gave me some information that was obviously not factual and was never up front about anything. The next week I went to Orr Toyota and got a newer car with less miles, paying less of a down payment, with a better interest rate. I was willing to try to negotiate or work with Jim but he refused to work with me. He came back with higher prices than what was online, I would show vehicles from the site he wouldn't be able to find the cars. He was terrible and I did not want to walk but he got up and walked me to the door. He was the only salesman I had but none of my experience with him was positive.

Vandergriff Toyota responded to this review

February 17, 2014

Dear TheDistance, Vandergriff Toyota has always made customer satisfaction our #1 priority, and we are very sorry to see you are upset. We take pride in providing complete and competent service, while always maintaining the highest level of respect and business ethics. We try very hard to satisfy every customer, and would welcome the opportunity to prove ourselves to you in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions. Thank you, Steven Slade DeWitt New Car Sales Director Vandergriff Toyota #42286 1000 W I-20 Arlington, TX 76016 Office: 817.299.6119

"My wife and I were very interested in a new Avalon after..."

My wife and I were very interested in a new Avalon after reading good things about it on several websites. Went to a couple of other places but the payments were too high partly because of some credit issues we had from a bankruptcy a few years ago. We found a great salesman named Chris Davis who found us an incredible deal on a demo Avalon. Just a few miles on it but a whole lot cheaper than a new one. On top of that, they were able to get us a much lower interest rate which resulted in payments that we could afford. Would recommend this place to anyone but especially those with credit issues.

Chris Davis

"No pressure, great prices and lots of cars to choose..."

No pressure, great prices and lots of cars to choose from. Both guys I worked with Kris Davis and Matt Murray were professional and friendly.

Kris Davis