Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

Larry Farmer
8/01/2015

"A great experience"

Jackie Martin was my service representative at Vandergriff Toyota. My over all experience with the dealership was great. My experience with Jackie Martin was exceptional. She is very professional and her attention to detail made my visit to Vandergriff's service department a great experience.

Papageno
7/31/2015

"Service Recall"

I received a recall notice on my 2007 Toyota Sienna Limited van for a shifter solenoid. I called my contact Nancy Goodwin from service at Vandergriff Toyota, and she said bring it on in and it would be about 1 1/2 hours. I took it in on July 30th, met with Nancy and then went for a birthday breakfast with my wife and two grandkids. I returned 1 1/2 hours later and the van was being washed (special treat for my birthday from Nancy and Toyota). Such great service, with the extra "We care attitude". Thanks again Nancy, and Vandergriff for reassuring my belief in a great car dealership. A 5 star performer!

July 31, 2015

Hello Papageno, Thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that we were able to help make your vehicle recall quick and hassle-free. Vandergriff Toyota strives to offer our customers exceptional service both before and after the sale. If we can assist you in any way in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help! Sincerely, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

oldlady driver
7/31/2015

"service"

Called Ryan Parker to set up a service date--left message --he called back quickly. Went in for the service date we set--quickly taken care of when I got there. Serviced my car in a timely manner,asked Ryan some questions and he answered all without any sign of irritation (which sometimes women can get ) . Not my first time here, been coming for some time--have had other service managers in past, but Ryan has been the best. No problems ever with work not being done correctly---will continue to come until this "old lady " can't drive !!!!!

July 31, 2015

Hello Driver, Thank you for your valued feedback! I am pleased to hear that Ryan provided you with quick and knowledgeable service on your recent visit. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

mcdonald,ruthie
7/30/2015

"Nancy Goodwin was my service representive. "

Nancy Goodwin is an outstanding and very efficient service agent. She was very efficient and was not pushy. It was going to take about 4 to 6 hours to repair my car therefore, Nancy set me up with a rental car. I was very glad because it would have been very difficult for me to wait that long because of my age. I would recommend everyone to Vandergriff Toyota service department that drives a Toyota and to ask for Nancy Goodwin.

July 31, 2015

Hello Ruthie, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive feedback. We are so delighted to hear that Nancy provided you with such spectacular service! We look forward to seeing when your vehicle is ready for its next service. Thank you, James Higdon - Service Manager (877) 841-3693.

Peggy B
7/30/2015

"Good experience at Vandergriff Toyota"

Floyd Gray took my call yesterday morning. He was very professional and said I could come right in. I had an oil change and tire rotation on my 2011 Toyota Camry. After the service he explained that my car was in good condition and that I did not need anything further at this time but what was done, and that it would be a while before I needed other things. I was pleased with the service and I would be happy to recommend Floyd Gray and Vandergriff Toyota. Peggy Borchert

Floyd Gray

July 30, 2015

Hello Peggy! Thank you for your time and feedback. We are so happy to hear that your service experience with us was better than you expected! Please let us know if you have any other issues. We would be happy to help! Sincerely, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Matt3601
7/28/2015

"Outstanding service department "

On a recent visit to the Vandergriff Toyota service dept, Brett Cox was my service department. I have come to expect great customer service from this dealership, but this visit surpassed all expectations. Brett did an amazing job of taking care of the issues that came up with my vehicle, and he made sure I was taken care of as well. I can't imagine any other dealership service dept could match the quality of Vandergriff because they have set the bar so high. I highly recommend Brett and the service dept.

Brett Cox

July 29, 2015

Hello! Thank you for your time and feedback. To hear that we continually exceed your expectations truly makes our day! Please let us know when your vehicle is ready for its next service, even if it is not scheduled. Yours truly, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

wayne2646
7/27/2015

"Fast Efficient Service"

I brought my 2009 Tacoma in for warranty headlamp replacement and was in and out in under 2 hours. Nancy Goodwin and the service staff took care of me. I will be returning to Vandergriff Toyota for service in the very near future.

July 28, 2015

Hello! Thank you for your review of our efficient and timely service department. We are happy to hear that you experience with us was truly exceptional. We will see you soon! Thank you! James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

toyota
7/26/2015

"excellent service. Thanks Luis Viloria."

I took my car for oil change, and Luis Viloria has an excellent customer service. He is honest and friendly. I will recommend him to my friends and family.

Luis Viloria

July 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to know that our service team, especially Luis, has taken such great care of you. Our aim is to give every guest the highest level of customer service and quality. -James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Mtsylo1
7/25/2015

"Oil change "

Always great service! Bobby Brett is great with customers and very informative. Thank you for always being knowledgeable and truly caring about your customers . Good experience

July 27, 2015

Hello! Thank you for sharing this review with us. Bobby and the rest of our service crew are always striving to be very thorough and concise. We are glad to hear that you experienced and appreciated their attention to detail. Regards, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Linda
7/24/2015

"Great service again!!"

Nancy Goodwin had me a quote on Monday afternoon after we dropped my car off at the overnight drop on Sunday night. My car was making a strange sound and she sent me the quote and it was all itemized to see what we wanted to do. She was very helpful to tell me what she thought. Then my car was ready on Tuesday afternoon. Nancy is a hard worker and works VERY long hours to accommodate her customers. I highly recommend her!

July 27, 2015

Thank you for your time and feedback. We are delighted to hear that our exceptional service keeps you coming back for service on your Toyota! We try very hard to accommodate all of our customers and if that means working longer hours, you bet we will. Thank you so much for commending us on our hard work. We look forward to seeing you again for your next vehicle service. Sincerely, James Higdon – Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin