Vandergriff Toyota

1000 Interstate 20 West,
Arlington, Texas 76017
Vandergriff Toyota Info
About Vandergriff Toyota

A proud winner of the 2007 President's Award for Sales and Service Customer Satisfaction Excellence, Vandergriff Toyota is your Toyota Super Store. What really makes Vandergriff Toyota different is how we treat our customers, both before and after the sale. We're all about relationship building here - that's the key. Still, in the end, it all comes down to customer service. Please feel free to use our online form to request more information or give us a call. Whether online or in person, our expert staff are ready and willing to help you. So go ahead and ask a question or two -as many as you'd like! After all, we're here for you.

About Vandergriff Toyota

MIKE
5/04/2016

"50,000 Service"

Ryan Parker took good care of me, however, I have received 2 recalls on the 2012 Rav4 dealing with wiper motor link corrosion...WHEN can I bring it in to have this corrected?

Kjgc
5/02/2016

"Oil change "

I love going to Nancy Goodwin at Vandergriff she's such a hoot brightens my day and never tries to get me to do more than is needed on my car I don't know that I would go there if it wasn't for her!

Mdusak
4/30/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I took my 2016 Toyota Tacoma in for its first 5k oil change, I was extremely satisfied with my level of service. So much so we ended up buying a second vehicle while I was there. Great job to the Vandergriff Team!!

Mike Martinez

Cwbray
4/28/2016

"Best car care"

I took our cat in for the 60,000 mile service and I have to admit the service was excellent!! From the moment I got there until I was back in my car. The work done was excellent they helped look at tires and even gave me a pricing on different tires and with all the work that was done I was only there a couple of hours! Great work done on the car.

I am so sorry but I have forgotten the you man's name.

April 29, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, Cwbray! We're happy to hear that you were so well accommodated, and your car was taken care of quickly and efficiently. It's great to know that it was such a pleasant experience! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future. Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Dino6108
4/27/2016

"Can I trust them?"

Took my Scion for an oil change, when I got my report it showed that my air and cabin filter needed attention. I was surprise about that since I change both of them one day before I took them. Did they go bad in maybe 4 hours of driving them? It makes me doubt what they write on these papers. Other than that their customer service is great Looking at my bill there is also a 3.68 for misc ítems that I have no idea for what, need to call them on that

Kenneth Robinson

keith980
4/26/2016

"Call Nancy Goodwin at Vandergriff !!!"

Had my 2016 Tacoma in for 25k service with Nancy Goodwin and as always I was in and out with ease. Service with a smile and customer service on steroids !!!! Free coffee while you wait too !!!! Getcha pull !!!!

April 27, 2016

It's great to hear that Nancy continues to make your service experiences so quick and pleasant, keith! We're glad you always feel so well accommodated. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future., Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Sue M&M
4/23/2016

"Service"

Nancy Goodwin is always very friendly and helpful even for the smallest repair. She has worked with us for the last six years. I always ask for Nancy !!!!!

April 27, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Sue! It's wonderful to know that Nancy has been so helpful and attentive, and makes sure that you have an excellent service visit each and every time you've brought your car in. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager (877) 841-3693

Vclopez
4/15/2016

"I am not satisfied with my service"

i am not happy to service that i got yesterday. I saw other service agent were not buise. They sent my one was on phone. First time and last one came this location.

glynna2015
4/15/2016

"John Nguyen, is a great sales person, friendly,knowable"

Everyone at dealership was so friendly, and helpful. John Nguyen is our sales person, he is very nice, and friendly, helpful with everything. Thanks John

John Nguen

April 19, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, glynna! We're happy to hear that John was so helpful and accommodating, and made sure that your car buying experience was pleasant from start to finish. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, David Strawn - General Sales Manager - (877) 880-5657

Jake
4/14/2016

"Keeping it simple. "

Had a service visit with Ryan Parker yesterday. Nothing major - but he made it easy to get taken care if and back on the road. Thanks !

April 19, 2016

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Jake! We're happy to hear that Ryan was so helpful and accommodating, and made sure that your car was taken care of in a quick and efficient manner. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! Regards, Steve Ganz - Service Manager - (877) 841-3693

Reviews of Nancy Goodwin