Vatland Honda

Joshua Rivera

Dolly Sanchez, Finance Manager, Vatland Honda

Dolly Sanchez

April 25, 2017

"Great Experience in Vehicle Purchase"

- Thomas Tierney

My wife and i purchased a Certified Used 2015 Fit for our daughter from Vatland Honda that we found on the internet. We dealt with Tom Aspromonte and David Vatland. Both gentlemen were very responsive and helpful. The price was very fair, and better than i expected to have to pay. It was overall a great experience and i would recommend Vatland to anyone.

April 25, 2017

"pleasant experience"

- 2017pilot

We have been taking our Odyssey to have it serviced for a few years. It was time to get a new vehicle, so we came back to look at a new Pilot. Happy we did.

April 24, 2017

"On 4/23/17 visit to Vatland Honda "

- TinaTony2017

Visited with the same salesman (Jacques Pons) who helped me significantly on Honda leases in 2011 & 2014. Very comforting to have the same salesman who appears to be extremely well vers3d in the company's product. With his assistance I once again leased 2 vehicles which is exactly what I had done previously, 1 for my daughter & 1 for my wife. A truly great experience and if additional rating stars were available, all 3 of the employees I met with were worthy of that.

• Mobile Device Charging Station