Vatland Honda

700 U.S. Hwy 1, Vero Beach, Florida 32962

Jacques (aka Jack) Pons, Sales Consultant, Vatland Honda

Jacques (aka Jack) Pons

Tom  Aspromonte, Sales & Leasing & Service & Parts Professional Consultant, Vatland Honda

Tom Aspromonte

Sales & Leasing & Service & Parts Professional Consultant
Bill  Green, Senior Sales Consultant, Vatland Honda

Bill Green

Senior Sales Consultant
David Farewell, Finance Manager, Vatland Honda

David Farewell

August 19, 2017

"What a great experience!"

- Hmnlge

Was such a breeze to browse and buy here. Nanette and Dominck were absolutely great to work with. What a pleasure to have a no hassle no pressure experience.

Nanette Ezersky
Dominick Minotti
David Farewell

August 17, 2017

"Can I give a 10 star?"

- Tarzan1723

Let me start by saying this dealership is beyond the best dealership I've ever seen. Yes there are a couple bad apples but I can assure you Mr.Vatland himself is taking care of that issue. So as for my experience at vatland Honda. I leased a brand new 2017 hrv I was asked to bring it back on Saturday to have it detailed. I brought it back Saturday and dropped it off when I went to pick it up I was slightly disappointed at the quality of the detail. After a couple issues with the sales rep I reached out to Mr.Vatland himself. On a Saturday, After Hours, On his personal social media. Within a couple hours he responded to me asking for a call back number and assuring he would fix this. First thing Monday morning I got a phone call from Mr.Vatland asking me to please bring the car in at my convienece for him to look it over and see what needed to be done. Yesterday I brought my car in and him and his service manager looked it over after they seen the minor issues they immediately asked us if they could keep the vehicle for a day or two and set us up with an extremely nice rental. Now the whole time my car was in the shop either Mr.Vatland or his service manager called me and my girlfriend to let us know exactly what was going on. There was not a single thing happening to my vehicle that I wasn't informed of. Now today I get a video from Mr.Vatland going over the entire vehicle and showing us all the issues that were fixed. My girlfriend went to go pick up our hrv this morning and not only was it spotless but it also had a full tank of gas. I'm a firm believer in mistakes happen it's all in how you fix them. Vatland Honda is the only place I will bring my vehicle for service and the only dealership I will buy from ever again. I can't say enough good about Mr.Vatland and his service team.

Lon Mowery
David Vatland

August 11, 2017

"Purchase of 2016 Pilot"

- HappyCampers

Last week we scheduled to have a roof rack added to our 2014 CRV so that we could take it and our surfboards on a vacation. Our 2013 Fit has surf racks, but it is not the car we prefer for longer road trips. We scheduled the install for the first Tuesday in August since it is Ladies Day at Vatland Honda. While my wife was enjoying getting her nails done and having a free lunch, catered by Einstein Bagels, I went to talk to Bill Green about replacing the Fit with a Pilot. We now have 2 grandchildren in Alabama and would like to Fit all of our family in one car. Our daughter drives a 2010 Fit which does not leave any room for grandparents. Because Bill Green had treated us so well when my wife suddenly needed a new car in 2015 (her 2005 Accord had stalled out on the railroad tracks by the dealership as she drove it to have the battery replaced and AAA had towed it the last half mile to Vatland) it did not take us long to know that Bill had now found us exactly the "gently used" Pilot we needed. The only unfortunate thing about the day was that Bill and I moved so fast to get us the car that my wife did not have time to enjoy the complementary massage. However, we did drive home in a beautiful 2016 Pilot, complete with a towing package that we will need to tow a camper for the grandkids. What more can we say? We are both Honda customers and Vatland customers for life. Thank you Bill Green! Oh yes...the cute little blond who helped my wife pick out her hot pink nail polish turned out to be David Vatland's youngest daughter. What service!

Bill Green
Ricky Ellis
David Vatland
Other Employees : David Heineke took special care to expedite the rack install when we had to rush to another appointment

• Mobile Device Charging Station