Vatland Honda

Joshua Rivera

June 26, 2017

"Absolute BEST dealership!"

- chelle807

This dealership is exceptional!!! Nanette (sales woman) even more so!! She didn't pressure me, she was patient, kind, and one of the nicest people I've ever met!! I had no intention to buy a car that day but, the no haggling, what they gave me for my trade-in, the BEST price I'd found in my search, as well as the amazing sales woman Nanette, I am so happy I did. LOVE my new car!! LOVE this dealership!!!

Nanette Ezersky
Ronald Sullivan
David Farewell

June 26, 2017

"Awesome experience "

- Carrignanemily

Mr Perez was amazing. Finance awesome. We were on the lot Sunday and he was kind enough to take his time to help us and answered all questions. On my way home from work today I phoned and he was ready when I arrived. Every person said hello and all staff was extremely nice. This was my only experience which there has been many, where I am soo grateful and will tell all about my experience with Vatland!🤗

Ronald Perez
David Farewell

June 25, 2017

"We come only to look,make our rounds to other dealers."

- jon s sturtsman

My wife and I have purchased and leased numerous automobiles over the last 45 years. In those years of dealing with numerous car dealerships and sales associates I have had very few experiences that I would be would say where as professional and as relaxed. Our Sales Consultant Mr. Jacques Pons, he was in my opinion as well my wife one of the few salesman I felt at ease with in discussing our choices,pricing and our financial options. As my wife and I waited for the delivery I clearly saw an Esprit de Corps at this dealership. I am without any reservations extremely pleased to have had the opportunity to deal with a sales consultant Mr. Pons professionalism, demeanor, honesty which is far and few in my experiences buying cars from almost every manufacturers both domestic,European and this my first with a Honda product.

Jacques (aka Jack) Pons