Victory Layne Chevrolet

Fort Myers, Florida 33901
Victory Layne Chevrolet Info

Lisa Palumbo
8/25/2015

"Service department is terrible"

I have been buying Chevy!s there since 1994 and using the service department as needed also since then but this place has really gone down hill under new management. I brought my 2014 camero in for its first service and had informed them that the springs that pop the trunk lid open had gone up into the trunk lid... They never fixed it... Now I take it in for my 2nd oil change, and trunk lid springs and 1 tire low on air... They have my car 3 days, they say they didn't find anything wrong with the tire , I get in and check the pressure and its low again... They bring it back in and .... Find a nail! imagine that! . I have to wait another hour to get it fixed and missed my appointment that I had to be at because they would not give me a car to drive.. It took the service manager 40 minutes to come talk to me... The car should have been washed also... Toyota always washes the cars that come in for service.... Not acceptable!!

Neil

Gerald S
4/14/2015

"2015 Camaro!"

Recently I've been browsing for a place to buy a new car. I came across Victory Layne and I highly recommend it. The customer service is outstanding. Friendly and helpful staff. They care about their customers and try their best to answer questions and make everything as clear as possible. They go above and beyond to make sure you're satisfied. After some negotiating I got a good price on a brand new 2015 camaro and was driving it in no time. The salesman, Sean, was extremely friendly and helpful. Helped me choose the right camaro. He even went to make sure I knew how to drive stick as the camaro was manual. Overall great dealership and highly recommended.

Sean Hobson

angela.florence.9
12/05/2014

"2014 Equinox"

Mike Marlow is our salesman. We have purchased a few vehicles from Victory Layne and highly recommend talking to "Big Mike" when looking for a car or truck, new or used. Victory Layne and all employees are easy to talk to, not pushy and make sure you find what you are looking for in a vehicle. All the way from finding your vehicle to financing and delivery, this dealership is where everyone in my family buys...

Mike Marlow

lydiasprong
9/22/2014

"2014 Camaro"

I recently purchased a new 2014 Camaro from Victory Layne in which I love it! Everyone there was very friendly and Bill Morris whom sold me the car was wonderful. He went above and beyond to make sure I got the car I wanted, no pressure at all, and answered all my questions. I highly recommend Victory Layne dealership.

Bill Morris

jasonbryant41
9/15/2014

"BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!"

The service is horrable, 3+ hrs for a simple oil change over 800.00 in access fees added on to your Bill of sale WATCH OUT !!!!!!!! Tried to trade in my car and was offered thousands less than another Chevy Dealer Needless to say I bought my Chevy elsewhere. Don't get caught in there cloud of lies !!!!!!

dont remember

zoomom86
7/22/2014

"2014 Silverado! Thanks Dean!"

My husband and I decided to stop in at Victory Layne to browse for a truck. Dean Mullis happened to be in the lot while we were perusing, and was incredibly helpful in finding us just what we were looking for; and then Dan worked hard to get us just the right financing. So NOT a high pressure dealership, everyone makes you feel completely comfortable. SO happy we stopped in there! We will recommend Victory Layne to anyone looking to purchase a car, and will definitely be back in the future! Thanks guys!! We LOVE the truck! =)

Dean Mullis, Dan (finance, don't remember last name)

JohnSAugeriSr
7/22/2014

"2nd Car from Victory Layne.. The Best across the board.. "

I Will be be back, for my next car .. Big Mike "Sales" & Jamie Woods "Sales Manager", Both are the best.. They go out of there way to make you happy, And they did............................ Now Get my VETTE ready...hahah

Mike Marlow & Jamie Woods

djowl
7/20/2014

"Outstanding service!"

Friday July 21st, I came in because of a brake recall on my 2014 Malibu. "Big Mike Marlowe" and Frank at the service desk were outstanding and helped me resolve my situation quickly and efficiently. It was a very pleasurable experience. Thanks Big Mike!

Mike Marlowe

bradandcolbie
7/15/2014

"Excellent service"

my wife and I came in just to test drive. Sean was so knowledgable and friendly that we ended up buying the electric car of my dreams. Jim the sales manager was excellent and helped explain how we could make the deal work for us. Five star service all around! I love victory layne chevy!

Sean McCracken, Jim Commiskey

Tbrown90
7/03/2014

"Complete joke"

Mike Byrd is a joke, took my car in cause it's grinding very noticeably. They never took to the car apart to inspect it according to randy. Mike goes on to tell me that he's been a manager for 35 years and there nothing wrong with my car. They refused to help me. I've bought two cars from this place and will never return again. I'm stuck with a problem in my steering covered under warranty. If the steering completely breaks I will have a lawsuit against this company who doesn't honor there word.

Randy, mike byrd