Victory Layne Chevrolet

Fort Myers, Florida 33901
Victory Layne Chevrolet Info

David M
6/22/2016

"Great Place to buy a new truck"

My wife and I went in to Victory Layne Chevrolet for service on our old Tahoe and found a newer Certified Tahoe we really liked. We worked with Jamie Wood and Tony our Salesman. Both were very courteous and knowledgeable. We Got a great Deal we feel very good about. All of the staff were great to deal with. We will buy our next vehicle there and recommend Victory Layne to our friends. David & Sherry M.

Jamie Wood, Tony G.

Jamie Woods FatandDisgusting
6/04/2016

"DISGUSTING AND DISHONEST"

Jamie Wood is perhaps the absolute worst human being walking the planet earth, and for some reason he was put in the sales manager role. The experience from start to finish makes me physically ill even today over a month from purchasing my car. The dealership website reviews are filtered and only 5 percent of negative reviews make it onto there website. Needless to say my review was never posted there. I purchased a 2016 Camaro SS convertible which was supposed to be ready when I arrived which it was not because it was in the detail shop, and the day before the salesman said it was just getting out of the detail shop finished (these guys could not tell the truth even if they tried). The salesman I was dealing with was equally dishonest obviously. So 2 hours after arriving I see my car and it has visible clear coat micro scratches in the air dam, and Jamie Wood refused to fix them because he has no moral compass what so ever. I handed them the check drove directly to a dealership in the city in which I live 3 hours away,.I explained to them what happened they got on the phone with there GM rep and the car was in the detail shop the following Monday and all taken care of. Jamie Wood is the worst kind of slimy obese disgusting form of life that exist, and I will never forget him as long as I live. I did 5 tours in the middle east 3 with SOCOM and He is the memory I cant stand the most, that should show you exactly how disgusting in every way this man is.

Jamie Wood

Kfasbender
5/02/2016

"New Equinox Purchase "

I just have to take a minute to write a review about my recent experience purchasing a new Equinox. My salesperson, Matt Garland, was so easy to work with, he is very responsive, puts the customer first and truly went beyond expectations - he even brought the car to me to test drive when I was unable to make it to the dealership one evening!! The finance guy, Dan, was also really easy to work with, friendly, and knowledgeable. We highly recommend Matt and will be buying any future vehicles from him! Thanks to all involved!!

Matt Garland, Dan McMahon

Kevin Flynn
4/27/2016

"Great sales made buying easy"

Great experience with Matt Garland. He was extremely knowledgeable, and made buying a car easy! I would recommend Mr. Garland and the dealership to anyone.

NA

Traintolive32
4/20/2016

"Great experience"

I had a great experience with Matt Garland. He was extremely knowledgable, personable and helpful, and made me comfortable knowing he had my best interest in mind.

Matt Garland

James Whelpley
4/20/2016

"Outstanding!!!"

Matthew Garland was amazing! He made a deal that no one else could get! All the other dealerships said give me more money for down payment! Matt left money in my pocket! I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to everyone!!

Matthew Garland

Mike3195
4/11/2016

"Fantastic help!!"

I went into victory layne Chevrolet with very little doubts of getting into a new car. Matt garland (my sales man) I followed from a previous dealer he worked at because he was so helpful with my first car. I knew I was in good hands when I went to him because he was so very helpful, he will go out of his way to help you no matter the situation! I highly recommend going to victory layne Chevrolet and requesting for Matt garland, you won't regret it!!

Matt Garland

Lisa Palumbo
8/25/2015

"Service department is terrible"

I have been buying Chevy!s there since 1994 and using the service department as needed also since then but this place has really gone down hill under new management. I brought my 2014 camero in for its first service and had informed them that the springs that pop the trunk lid open had gone up into the trunk lid... They never fixed it... Now I take it in for my 2nd oil change, and trunk lid springs and 1 tire low on air... They have my car 3 days, they say they didn't find anything wrong with the tire , I get in and check the pressure and its low again... They bring it back in and .... Find a nail! imagine that! . I have to wait another hour to get it fixed and missed my appointment that I had to be at because they would not give me a car to drive.. It took the service manager 40 minutes to come talk to me... The car should have been washed also... Toyota always washes the cars that come in for service.... Not acceptable!!

Neil

Gerald S
4/14/2015

"2015 Camaro!"

Recently I've been browsing for a place to buy a new car. I came across Victory Layne and I highly recommend it. The customer service is outstanding. Friendly and helpful staff. They care about their customers and try their best to answer questions and make everything as clear as possible. They go above and beyond to make sure you're satisfied. After some negotiating I got a good price on a brand new 2015 camaro and was driving it in no time. The salesman, Sean, was extremely friendly and helpful. Helped me choose the right camaro. He even went to make sure I knew how to drive stick as the camaro was manual. Overall great dealership and highly recommended.

Sean Hobson

angela.florence.9
12/05/2014

"2014 Equinox"

Mike Marlow is our salesman. We have purchased a few vehicles from Victory Layne and highly recommend talking to "Big Mike" when looking for a car or truck, new or used. Victory Layne and all employees are easy to talk to, not pushy and make sure you find what you are looking for in a vehicle. All the way from finding your vehicle to financing and delivery, this dealership is where everyone in my family buys...

Mike Marlow