Read Reviews Victory Toyota

Manufacturers: Toyota, Scion, Service Center

4.2

4.2

based on 13 reviews

Overall
4.1

4.1 out of 5

18 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Victory Toyota

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Victory Toyota

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Victory Toyota saves the day!!!!!"

2014VacationRuined
7/21/2014 7:24:04 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Angela
Todd Hansbrough

My Review Of Victory Toyota:

My family and I were driving our 2006 Highlander Hybrid from Orlando, FL to Columbus, OH on July 18th 2014. This was the end of our vacation and we were traveling home. Our highlander gave us the ole "Check VSC System" and "Check Hybrid System" messages on our dashboard. We researched the closest dealer which turned out to be Victory Toyota. We had pulled off the interstate and were wondering what to do with this situation. My wife called Victory Toyota, and explained our situation and where we were. Angela knew exactly where we were and advised us of two towing companies should we need them and also explained that we would not be able to make it into the shop before they closed. However they would open in the morning at 08:00 and would be happy to take a look and tell us what the issue was and advise on what we should do. She even suggested a nearby hotel. We managed to get the car to their shop by 07:30. Promptly at 08:00 they rolled the service bay door up and proceeded to process our vehicle. Todd Hansbrough was our service advisor and was very knowledgable and forthcoming with information. They took our vehicle in very quickly and began the analysis process. in very short order they had our highlander fixed, and back on the road at a very reasonable price. I can't thank Angela and Todd enough for putting my wife, and myself at ease and getting us back on the road quickly! These are quality people who care about the people they do business with. Even when those people are strangers simply passing through their area. They know they may never see us again as customers, But rest assured if we're driving that way and need an oil change or some other services Victory will be where we stop. Thanks again Angela and Todd, your services are greatly appreciated.

"why would you not?"

kristinann33
5/21/2014 12:23:30 AM

Nathan Harris

My Review Of Victory Toyota:

Nathan did a wonderful job making my first car purchase the absolute best! He got me a better deal than I expected, and gave nothing but the best customer service. My Toyota is perfect for everything I need and it looks amazing! Strongly recommend Victory Toyota to everyone!

Twitter
"Walked away with a smile and a new car."

jmjohnson895
5/15/2014 6:12:50 PM

Shontay
Reza
Bob
Justin

My Review Of Victory Toyota:

I went in to Victory Toyota about a month ago to look at a 2010 Prius and met Shontay. She was very helpful but that day we were not able to get me approved for that vehicle, but we shared contact info and I told her I would get back in touch with her. So about a month later I came in to a position where my husband and I had to have another car and we needed it fast. Well needless to say in just a few hours Shontay, Reza, and Bob had us on the road in a new 2014 Corolla. They did everything they could to help us get in a car that day and I would tell anyone who's looking for a new car to go visit Victory Toyota!

"Great Buying Experience"

kathyfreeman
5/14/2014 8:43:59 PM

My Review Of Victory Toyota:

After having dealt with Victory Toyota since 2009, I can say that I have always had a great
experience with selection, advice, friendliness of staff, and eagerness to help you financially
acquire the best car for you. Whether to buy or lease, this dealership goes way beyond
the norm to accomodate your needs. Their service department is also eager to schedule
maintenance appointments to your convenience and expedites the service quickly. Take
the time to give them a try next time you need a vehicle.

Twitter
"New car buying experience"

fredbeaver7
5/13/2014 7:55:11 PM

My Review Of Victory Toyota:

My previous car had been totaled, so it was not a matter of "if" I was going to buy a car, but the questions was, what brand and from whom? I felt very comfortable when I arrived at the dealership. Frank was very friendly and we talked for awhile, just small talk, before we every got to talking about a car. He made me feel at home. Then, we did discuss my needs in a vehicle. He ask questions to see what my needs were in a car and what was the most important things I wanted in a vehicle. Frank was very helpful and never pressured me into making a decision. I would send anyone who was looking for a new car to Frank Solana. I love my new Corolla.

Twitter
"best car dealership in town!"

skielyrkdyn1114
5/13/2014 5:10:17 PM

nathan harris

My Review Of Victory Toyota:

no credit, no down payment, no cosigner, no hassle & i was in my brand new car in less than 24 hours after speaking with mr.harris about a vehicle. all my paper work was done & ready when i arrived, all i had to do was sign. victory toyota has the best employees, cars, & dealership around. they are willing to work with you & get you in a brand new car! if the scale went higher, id definitely rate them higher, but i guess 5++++++++++++ will do! thanks again nathan harris & employees at victory toyota!!!

"Great customer service"

mlm123069
5/12/2014 8:36:03 PM

My Review Of Victory Toyota:

Over the past four years, I have purchased two cars and leased one. My experience with Victory Toyota was fantastic. There is no other dealership that I would go to. I highly recommend them to friends and family. Everyone on the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. The service department is great. I use it for my maintenance and state inspections. I had to have a bumper replaced at the body shop and the work was top notch. There are so many great things about this dealership. Everyone there, especially Reza, will go out of their way to make sure you are in the vehicle that suits you and make sure you are happy. Greatest dealership in Wilkes County by far - a 5 star!!!!

"VictorryToyota pre-owned."

birdiejay
5/12/2014 7:46:50 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Employee(s) Dealt With:
Worked with Jacob Smith and he was super in every way!

My Review Of Victory Toyota:

Went to get windshield wiper part replaced and wound up trading for a new car. They got everything I ask for on the car when they brought it down to Jonesville for me to test drive. Could not ask for any better customer service than I received from Victory Pre-owned in Jonesville, NC. Very friendlly and helpful. Would deal with them anytime.

"Great Dealership"

susancouch93
5/12/2014 4:07:13 PM

Nathan Harris
Frank Del Vecchio

My Review Of Victory Toyota:

Amazing people, Nathan and Frank worked over 3 days to get us the deal we wanted/needed. Will definitely come back. Great experience and they really treated us like we were the only people there. Very professional and knew a lot about our car we were purchasing.

Twitter
"Great car buying Experience"

tony464
5/12/2014 9:10:04 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
David Hill

My Review Of Victory Toyota:

I found a used vehicle of interest on Autotrader.com and called to inquire about the vehicle. David convinced me to drive from Charlotte to preview the car, negotiated a price and Victory Toyoto took it from there. They even delivered the vehicle to my home in Charlotte. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Reviews 11-20 >>