Victory Toyota

North Wilkesboro, North Carolina 28659
Victory Toyota Info

Badexperience123
2/28/2016

"They can not get it right"

We went on a Saturday morning, after driving over an hour to look at a Santa Fe we had seen online. When we arrived we found out it had sold the night before, so there was another on on the lot we decided to look at that cost more. The sales person, Frank, came out to talk to us. At first I thought he was very pleasant, but then it was like he was trying to not sell us a car. He asked "well do you have good credit", "are you planning to trade in", how much do you owe on the car you have... all before we even took a test drive or ran any numbers. I told him that I was not even sure if I would like how a Santa Fe drove. He said, he would not want to get my hopes up. I believe he even ran credit before we took the test drive. If Most people would have walked off the lot after the first encounter with Frank, but we wanted to see what our options were for purchasing the car. After 5 hours at the dealership, with our 8 year old in tow, we had not eaten lunch and were starving. All anyone offered us while we waited was coffee and water!! We finally left because we could not come to agreement. We drive over another hour to a second dealership. The next day while waiting for the second dealership to call us about financing (since their bank had closed when we arrived the day before) Victory called and said they really wanted to make the sale and if they could get the payment were we wanted it would we buy. So I said we would see since we were already in dealing with another location. They came back and offered me more for my trade than first dealer and since the car was a year newer I choose that route. So once again, we drove over and hour to get the car. Frank was there, the salesman, but said "today was supposed to be my day off". Instead of something like "so excited we could make a deal for you". Anyway, we signed the papers, but nothing was really explained while signing so I made sure we read and questioned it all. We drove off with the car. 13 days later I get a call that the person in finance who made the deal with the bank had our info wrong. This explains why my old car is still not paid off and has been accruing interest!! They supposedly have now secured new financing and asked us to once again drive there to sign. I said no, someone would need to come to us. I am still not sure if we are owners of the car as no one has responded as to what time someone will be coming to meet us. This has been a horrible experience. I LOVE my new car, just wished I could have bought it from the other dealership where they all seemed to have a clue about what they were doing!

Frank

was 4 toyota
10/09/2015

"2011 Toyota"

Agree with you about being very pushy in sales, We wanted to wait till Monday as we were there on Sat. pressure was way 2 much. We bought the car, got about 15 miles away from the dealer remember we left a CD in the trade-in which was a gift and we wanted it back. Called them back was told no CD in the car. We had been listening to it, Guess someone is still enjoy Doyle Lawson CD... Now that they have lost one of the best service mangers they have had not sure where we will get service. Have always had great service with Todd H. in service dept and Mr Black in body repair.

Todd Hansbrough and Mr. Black

2014VacationRuined
7/21/2014

"Victory Toyota saves the day!!!!!"

My family and I were driving our 2006 Highlander Hybrid from Orlando, FL to Columbus, OH on July 18th 2014. This was the end of our vacation and we were traveling home. Our highlander gave us the ole "Check VSC System" and "Check Hybrid System" messages on our dashboard. We researched the closest dealer which turned out to be Victory Toyota. We had pulled off the interstate and were wondering what to do with this situation. My wife called Victory Toyota, and explained our situation and where we were. Angela knew exactly where we were and advised us of two towing companies should we need them and also explained that we would not be able to make it into the shop before they closed. However they would open in the morning at 08:00 and would be happy to take a look and tell us what the issue was and advise on what we should do. She even suggested a nearby hotel. We managed to get the car to their shop by 07:30. Promptly at 08:00 they rolled the service bay door up and proceeded to process our vehicle. Todd Hansbrough was our service advisor and was very knowledgable and forthcoming with information. They took our vehicle in very quickly and began the analysis process. in very short order they had our highlander fixed, and back on the road at a very reasonable price. I can't thank Angela and Todd enough for putting my wife, and myself at ease and getting us back on the road quickly! These are quality people who care about the people they do business with. Even when those people are strangers simply passing through their area. They know they may never see us again as customers, But rest assured if we're driving that way and need an oil change or some other services Victory will be where we stop. Thanks again Angela and Todd, your services are greatly appreciated.

Angela, Todd Hansbrough

kristinann33
5/21/2014

"why would you not?"

Nathan did a wonderful job making my first car purchase the absolute best! He got me a better deal than I expected, and gave nothing but the best customer service. My Toyota is perfect for everything I need and it looks amazing! Strongly recommend Victory Toyota to everyone!

Nathan Harris

jmjohnson895
5/15/2014

"Walked away with a smile and a new car."

I went in to Victory Toyota about a month ago to look at a 2010 Prius and met Shontay. She was very helpful but that day we were not able to get me approved for that vehicle, but we shared contact info and I told her I would get back in touch with her. So about a month later I came in to a position where my husband and I had to have another car and we needed it fast. Well needless to say in just a few hours Shontay, Reza, and Bob had us on the road in a new 2014 Corolla. They did everything they could to help us get in a car that day and I would tell anyone who's looking for a new car to go visit Victory Toyota!

Shontay, Reza, Bob, Justin

kathyfreeman
5/14/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

After having dealt with Victory Toyota since 2009, I can say that I have always had a great experience with selection, advice, friendliness of staff, and eagerness to help you financially acquire the best car for you. Whether to buy or lease, this dealership goes way beyond the norm to accomodate your needs. Their service department is also eager to schedule maintenance appointments to your convenience and expedites the service quickly. Take the time to give them a try next time you need a vehicle.

fredbeaver7
5/13/2014

"New car buying experience"

My previous car had been totaled, so it was not a matter of "if" I was going to buy a car, but the questions was, what brand and from whom? I felt very comfortable when I arrived at the dealership. Frank was very friendly and we talked for awhile, just small talk, before we every got to talking about a car. He made me feel at home. Then, we did discuss my needs in a vehicle. He ask questions to see what my needs were in a car and what was the most important things I wanted in a vehicle. Frank was very helpful and never pressured me into making a decision. I would send anyone who was looking for a new car to Frank Solana. I love my new Corolla.

skielyrkdyn1114
5/13/2014

"best car dealership in town!"

no credit, no down payment, no cosigner, no hassle & i was in my brand new car in less than 24 hours after speaking with mr.harris about a vehicle. all my paper work was done & ready when i arrived, all i had to do was sign. victory toyota has the best employees, cars, & dealership around. they are willing to work with you & get you in a brand new car! if the scale went higher, id definitely rate them higher, but i guess 5++++++++++++ will do! thanks again nathan harris & employees at victory toyota!!!

nathan harris

mlm123069
5/12/2014

"Great customer service"

Over the past four years, I have purchased two cars and leased one. My experience with Victory Toyota was fantastic. There is no other dealership that I would go to. I highly recommend them to friends and family. Everyone on the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. The service department is great. I use it for my maintenance and state inspections. I had to have a bumper replaced at the body shop and the work was top notch. There are so many great things about this dealership. Everyone there, especially Reza, will go out of their way to make sure you are in the vehicle that suits you and make sure you are happy. Greatest dealership in Wilkes County by far - a 5 star!!!!

birdiejay
5/12/2014

"VictorryToyota pre-owned."

Went to get windshield wiper part replaced and wound up trading for a new car. They got everything I ask for on the car when they brought it down to Jonesville for me to test drive. Could not ask for any better customer service than I received from Victory Pre-owned in Jonesville, NC. Very friendlly and helpful. Would deal with them anytime.

Worked with Jacob Smith and he was super in every way!