Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4951 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073

Jim Mullen, Sales, Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Allison Eggert, Finance Manager, Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Allison Eggert

Phillip Snyder, New and Previously Enjoyed Sales, Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Phillip Snyder

New and Previously Enjoyed Sales
Kevin Roman, New Sales, Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Kevin Roman

New Sales

May 17, 2017

"Absolutely AMAZING!!!!"

- Tamera111

You can't go wrong with Jim Mullen that's who you need to ask for! He was incredible from the first moment I shook his hand. Nice, calm, easy and completely dependable. I would recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a reliable car. Jim rocks!!

Jim Ballezzi

May 14, 2017

"Great experience"

- David2017

First time buyer at Videon, and I was so impressed with this dealership. From the first call to the sale, they were super friendly and very professional. My salesperson, Steve Gray was really helpful and made the sales process very easy.

Steve Gray

May 05, 2017

"Purchase of new car"

- Carol1

I was in the market for a new car and visited Videon to test drive a Grand Cherokee. My husband made an inquiry via the internet which was responded to promptly. We made an appointment and the Cherokee was ready and waiting when we arrived. We were introduced to Jim Mullen who took us for a test drive. I was very impressed but indicated that there was another make car I wanted to test drive. Jim asked was there anything he could do to help me make up my mind before I did that. He was forthcoming in responding to my questions but never pressured me in any way. I actually asked to see a more expensive model Cherokee which I really loved and we sat down and he gave us a price. It was a clear up front explanation of the cost with no haggling. I went home and mulled the decision over a glass of wine and called an hour later with a deposit. He was wonderful to deal with - pleasant and knowledgeable but not pushy in any way! How refreshing! We had actually purchased a car from Videon about 25 years or so ago. I'm so glad we went back! I love my new Grand Cherokee and everyone we dealt with during the process was wonderful. I would definitely recommend Videon.

Kimberly Ayala-Robinson