Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4951 West Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073
Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Info
About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has been serving the Delaware Valley for almost six decades. The proud tradition of putting our customers ahead of everything else started with Frank Videon, Sr., and he's passed the torch to his son, Steve Videon, so that he may continue setting the gold standard for how customers should be treated like family. We certainly make it tough for the competition to stack up against us, but we're not here to be the same old dealership with the same tired lines. We're blazing our own path to build the future of car shopping, service, and an experience second to none. Come on down and put us to the test. These folks did , and they couldn't be happier with the decision to visit Videon Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram for all of their automotive needs.

About Videon Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

MYORLXR
9/25/2016

"Exceptional Service and a Wonderful Experience "

I visited Videon to browse their selection of Jeeps but hadn't intended on making any decisions that day. Phil Snyder greeted me with a warm smile as he held the door for me. I told him I was just looking into my options and outlined my "must have" features as well as the price range I was comfortable with. He didn't miss a beat. Phil immediately went to the exact right Jeep for me. It had the features I wanted and many, many more. And the total cost was lower than the price range I gave him! I was blown away. The product (and price!) aside, I couldn't have been happier with my experience at Videon. It can be intimidating to walk into a dealership but I felt like every member of the team there sincerely wanted me to feel comfortable. They're so friendly and professional. I decided to lease the Jeep Phil showed me (2016 Jeep Compass High Altitude) and I'm so glad I did. As I was going through the paperwork, I was already messaging my friends to recommend Videon. This is my 5th vehicle lease/purchase and I can honestly say it was the best experience I've ever had. They are customer-focused, honest, friendly, and showed a high level of professionalism and integrity. Knowing I had to turn in my old lease and start the process over again made me nervous but the team at Videon far exceeded my expectations.

JeepGal123
9/23/2016

"Great customer service"

I recently purchased a new car at Videon. Everyone working at Videon was super helpful and very kind throughout the process. Phil explained everything thoroughly and made us very comfortable with our decision. Would definitely recommend visiting Videon when you are looking to buy a new car!

Jeepgirl610

"New lease on life"

I have purchased a used car from Videon in the past and was satisfied with their service no it was a no brained now that I was looking for another car. I had some questions about leasing and Kevin made me feel welcome and comfortable about introducing me to the leasing specials the dealship had. I didn't even come there expecting I would get the Jeep Compass, let alone a brand new one. I came with a plan and shared that with Kevin. He respected my budget and stayed within that. Even when I wanted to go off the beaten path, he kept me focused. I appreciated that he took an interest in mwhat was best for me and my situation. He was patient with me and I love my purchase! I would indeed recommend my friends to come to Videon and see Kevin.

Turn 2

"Knowledgeable, Honest, Trustworthy"

Steve and Phil had the truck I wanted to drive waiting out front for me to test drive when I pulled into the dealership. Awesome!

Dan L
9/21/2016

"Great Jeep buying experience"

I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. I had a pleasant experience with everyone I came into contact. Phil Snyder came across as a straight shooter. Made experience hassle free. Very friendly Dealership.

Dave L.

"Knowledgeable and efficient"

I went to three different dealerships looking to learn about and eventually buy a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. In the first two stops I felt I was given the newest, least knowledgeable reps possible. In one case they had to look up and read the print outs for differences between a Sport and Sahara and in another, rather than say "I don't know, I'll check" he gave false answers assuming I wouldn't know or figure it out. I left each wondering if that was the current state of car sales these days. Phil at Videon however was immediately different. He knew the specs not just of the basic models but of the actual Jeep I was driving(75th Anniv Unlimited). He showed me features I wouldn't have noticed and how certain Jeep features actually worked. One of the BIG mistakes sales reps make is to not listen. They like to hear themselves talk and don't like empty silences. AGAIN, Phil was different. He answered questions knowledgeably when asked but also let me "feel" the ride and observe how the car handled without distracting me with info I didn't need. During the buying/paperwork process Phil and Jim proved they know their way through the system. I had detailed my trade in car and didn't put back the right registration/insurance folder but that didn't stop or delay the process. They tracked the info and Phil called my insurance company and a few minutes later we had up to date info. Smooth and easy. I would wholeheartedly recommend Phil and Videon to a friend or relative buying a car. We all swallow hard when writing large checks but I felt I was 1)handled with care 2) given a solid deal and 3) walked away ecstatic with my Jeep. Thanks Phil and Videon

Pat K
9/21/2016

"Never had a better car buying experience!"

I had a great experience with Kevin. After several vehicle purchases in the last few years, I wish I would have come here a long time ago. Smooth experience with trade in and lease and he put me in a truck I never thought I'd be able to afford! Thanks Kevin and Dave! Will never go anywhere else!

New Jeep Lease
9/20/2016

"Great price and service"

We had a great experience - everyone went out of their way to assist and make the process as easy as possible. Phil was great to deal with - we will be back!

kc
9/20/2016

"EASY PAINLESS CAR BUYING!"

Phillip is a very conscientious car salesman. He is knowledgeable and spent time going over all my options until I was completely ready to purchase!

Johnfjenkins1
9/14/2016

"Great experience, great deal!"

Kevin Roman is a great salesman, went the extra mile to make sure everything ran smoothly! Bought a Wrangler for my daughters 1st car, she couldn't be happier.

Reviews of Phillip Snyder