Viewmont Auto Sales

Viewmont Auto Sales Info

Hickory Used Car Superstore

Hi-Line Garage

"Happy, Happy, Happy!!!!"

I bought a car from Jimmy a long time ago and when it came time to buy again my first stop was Viewmont Auto Sales in Viewmont. These guys are amazing. They would not let me leave until I was happy with the car and the deal. I am singing their praises again. The next time I need another car, they will be my first stop again. I am sure they will be my only stop. Thanks Viewmont Auto Sales.

Billy and Jimmy

"I've known Jim Dietz for over 20 years and have had..."

I've known Jim Dietz for over 20 years and have had him , Lisa , or Billy help me with two cars.. These three people are the nicest, friendliest, most helpful and honest people you'll ever deal with when it comes to buying a car. I highly recommend Viewmont Auto Sales for any vehicle purchase you might need. Everything they do pertaining to your purchase goes smoothly and they don't charge $600.00 or so for Doc Fees. Where have you ever seen that lately ? Without Doc Fees, it's like getting $600.00 off the price of the vehicle you buy. I very seldom recommend any company , or anyone, but I have no problem recommending Viewmont Auto Sales.

Jim Dietz (owner).. Billy...Lisa

"Bubba was down to earth and understood my needs. I got..."

Bubba was down to earth and understood my needs. I got the car I was looking for at a price that was below the market price. Thanks Bubba I will buy here again and will send my friends. I rate Viewmont Auto Sales and Bubba Rion a Five.

Bubba

"Found a pre owned Lexus on their web site and stopped by...."

Found a pre owned Lexus on their web site and stopped by. Got a great car with an even better price. Thanks Jim and the whle crew at Viewmont Auto Sales

Jim Dietz

"I can’t say enough about my experience at Viewmont Auto..."

I can’t say enough about my experience at Viewmont Auto Sales. Got the deal and price of a life time and was treated with dignity and respect. Thanks’ to Roger Billy and everyone with Viewmont Auto’s this was my first purchase with these guys but it won’t be my last. Chaney

Billy and Roger