Village Chevrolet

Village Chevrolet
Village Chevrolet Info

Ryan Auto Mall

Merit Chevrolet

"Went to Village Chevrolet today for an oil change. They..."

Went to Village Chevrolet today for an oil change. They did a good job again.I looked over the bill and compared it with the last 6 oil changes an none were the same amount,even with the same coupon.WHAT GIVES.

mark

"i HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH VILLAGE FOR OVER 30..."

i HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS WITH VILLAGE FOR OVER 30 YEARS. MY SALES STAFF OVER THE TIME HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL IN GETTING ME WHT I NEED. THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS ALWAYS ON TIME WITH MY TRUCKS AND THE PARTS DEPARTMENT ALWAYS COME THROUGH FOR ME.

Frank B , Hank , Sarah , Larry

"The Service Department is responsive and thourough. Very..."

The Service Department is responsive and thourough. Very friendly folks and the waiting room is clean and comfortable. Also,it is close to the showroom so you can wander around and dream about the new autos. I have been a customer of Village Chev for almost 40 years, (first car I purchased from them was a new 1973 Chevelle), and they have always treated me with respect.

Service Dept.

"The staff at Village Chevrolet are always friendly and..."

The staff at Village Chevrolet are always friendly and helpful.My 1995 suburan is an old girl that needs special care. Travis Davis my service consultant makes sure she gets everything she needs. It is because of the great job done by the staff of Village is why she last this long and still has alot left. Thank You Doug Engler

Travis Davis

"Went there to trade in a vehicle and buy new one. Got..."

Went there to trade in a vehicle and buy new one. Got quote and was going to close deal next day. Come back and wouldn't honor quote - running a scam operation with a bait and switch. Imagine a stereotypical slick used car salesman trying to pass off junk -- and that's the Village Chevrolet experience.

General Manager and Sales Manager

"I feel the patience I received when picking the right car..."

I feel the patience I received when picking the right car for me was nice! It was an all day event, but Herb was never in a hurry to sell me any car.

Herb Delott

"Best buying experience of my lifetime. I never expected..."

Best buying experience of my lifetime. I never expected the time spent with me going over features of my new car, the patience with all my questions. Could not improve on this is any way, Village is #1.

John Varner, All of the finance team....#1

"The staff at Village Chev in my opinion is the best. ..."

The staff at Village Chev in my opinion is the best. You'll never find onyone or any place better. They are polite, curteous, helpful. They never perform any repair work work without advising the customer. They know you when you walk in the door and they greet you by name. If you have a relative that has service work done there, they know that person by name as well and know who they are related to. This is truely agreat dealership.

Brent Carron, Mark, Travis, Enrique

"We have purchased our last 6 vehicles from Village..."

We have purchased our last 6 vehicles from Village Chevrolet. We have found them to be professonal, helpful and putting out best interest first. We always take our vehicles to Village chev, for all service needs and are very satisfied with service and cost.

Josh Steine

"Mark Kunze is an excellent service consultant to work..."

Mark Kunze is an excellent service consultant to work with. He and his staff go above all expectations to give us quality service each time. We know that Mark and his staff have done everything to give us security in a car that has been well serviced, quality and satisfaction at very reasonable prices.

Mark Kunze