Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids
Call
Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids Info
About Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

As Eastern Iowa's newest & only exclusive Volkswagen retailer we're here to assist you in all of your transportation needs. We offer outstanding customer service along with a great selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagens, as well as quality used vehicles of all types. For your service needs we have a staff of Volkswagen Certified Technicians & Parts Professionals. We will service your vehicle quickly & at market-leading prices. Why Buy From Us? 1) Proudly Serving the Cedar Rapids, Marion, Hiawatha, Dubuque, Iowa City and Waterloo Areas 2) Years of sales experience and technical knowledge 3) Excellent parts and service department 4) Dedicated internet department 5) Service shuttle 6) Customer lounge/ TV, snacks, and free wireless internet If you have comments or suggestions please email us at info@vwofcr.com or call (319) 447-1200.

About Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

• Starbucks & Cookies
  • Awesome Popcorn
  • Computers for customers use

"Friendly and easy"

Everyone was friendly and helped make the experience as fast and easy as possible. Will definitely buy future cars here. It feels like then genuinely care for their customers.

October 20, 2014

Allison- glad you had a good experience and enjoy your new ride.

"Found just what I wanted."

Fourth car we've bought from Alan Makabi. Yes you can say we like working with him. Paper work is not my favorite but Phil Wieneke almost made it a pleasure. Minimum fuss, no pushing and explained well what I didn't understand.

October 12, 2014

It is always a pleasure to be given a task to find either of you a vehicle and then come through. We appreciate your repeat business. Thanks for the kind words.... Alan and Phil

"Highly Recommend Volkswagen of CR!"

Thanks to all those I came into contact with during my great experience at Volkswagen of CR. I have the car I wanted at an affordable price. John Viner is professional, thorough and patient. I was able to deliberate at my own pace with absolutely NO pressure. The team worked to get me in the right car. I will recommend Volkswagen of CR to my friends, family and colleagues.

October 12, 2014

We are all so happy to have you as a member of the VWofCR family......

"Unplanned need for smaller vehicle"

My wife and I purchased a house in the area, and my full sized truck just wasnt gonna allow enough room in the garage for 2 vehicles AND all my man toys! I needed a smaller vehicle right away. I have always liked the Golf, and after looking online, I came in to meet Sarah. She was very understanding and leisurely about everything. No sales people ran out like flies when we came into the lot, which I liked. Sarah understood our needs and was more than happy to throw me the keys to whatever I wanted to test drive. After cruising around in several models, I was still stuck on the Golf. Sarah gave me a very fair trade for my truck right from the git go, no hassles, no bickering. A very stress free experience....the way it should be. Thanks Sarah! I also spoke with Service Mgr Dale Wulfekuhle, who was very honest about what to expect from different models. I have great trust in Dale and his team to take care of me and my Golf.

October 02, 2014

Mr. Neff, Thank you so much for your kind note! It was our pleasure helping you. I’m so happy to hear that you’re loving your Golf…and now you have more space for all your fun “man toys”.  Please let Dale and I know if we can continue to help with anything. We are happy to have earned your business. Thank you so much!

"Chuck and Phil were great! Thanks for the 2013 Jetta!"

I just recently purchased a 2013 Volkswagen Jetta from Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids. I came away very pleased after purchasing my vehicle. The overall experience was great from the salesmen Chuck to the Fiance from Phil. Everyone at Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids were very professional, caring, and friendly to their customers. I will be recommending this dealership and their team to many of my friends and family. They truly care about their customers!

October 12, 2014

Phil and I wanted to check in and say thanks again for your business. Hope you are enjoying the Jetta.

"New Passat Purchase"

Yesterday we purchased a new Passat TDI SEL Premium from Volkswagon of Cedar Rapids. We had a very pleasant buying experience with the personnel from this dealership. Chuck, Phil and Drew did an excellent job working with us to close the deal on our new Passat. They were very professional and efficient throughout the buying process. We never felt at anytime we were being pressured in our dealings. I would highly recommend this dealership to perspective buyers. I fully anticipate their service department will achieve as high a rating as their sales organization..

October 12, 2014

We look forward to seeing you at your 1st scheduled service. Please look us up....

"a great time with the 2015 GTI"

Jon did a great job letting us take out the car. We enjoy the new GTI it is very sporty, yet fully functional for our young family.

October 12, 2014

Thank you for allowing our family to be apart of yours....

"Amazing Service, friendly staff!"

I've had my 2010 Jetta for year and VW of CR has taken care of me throughout the year. They have a great staff who track the service record, explains everything in detail - price and needs - prior to doing anything, even let me know about a recall I had forgotten about. I don't take my car anywhere else for service and I live 30 minutes away! The staff always takes care of me while I'm there and shuttles me to and from work to make a needed service easy and painless.

October 12, 2014

We truely appreciate your business and it is our pleasure to shuttle you where you need to go. We will see you in 10k.

"Unparallelled service!"

I worked with John Viner on the lease of a 2014 Jetta and I could not be more pleased with his commitment to my customer service experience at Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids. He was always thorough in his follow up to my questions and not "pushy" when it came to finding me the best vehicle for my budget and needs. Phil in finance dept really helped get the deal done and I appreciate him fighting to get me the best deal!

September 05, 2014

We enjoyed fighting for you and having you in that awesome Jetta. Thanks again John and Phil

"Great service!!"

Dale always takes great care of me. You can"t get any better attention and great service than here. I really appreciate what you all do there. My VW is well,taken care of!

Dale Wulfekuhle

August 29, 2014

Let me know if you ever have a bad experience. I appreciate the positive feedback. Dale

Phil Wieneke