Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

Call
Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids Info
About Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

As Eastern Iowa's newest & only exclusive Volkswagen retailer we're here to assist you in all of your transportation needs. We offer outstanding customer service along with a great selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagens, as well as quality used vehicles of all types. For your service needs we have a staff of Volkswagen Certified Technicians & Parts Professionals. We will service your vehicle quickly & at market-leading prices. Why Buy From Us? 1) Proudly Serving the Cedar Rapids, Marion, Hiawatha, Dubuque, Iowa City and Waterloo Areas 2) Years of sales experience and technical knowledge 3) Excellent parts and service department 4) Dedicated internet department 5) Service shuttle 6) Customer lounge/ TV, snacks, and free wireless internet If you have comments or suggestions please email us at info@vwofcr.com or call (319) 447-1200.

About Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

• Starbucks & Cookies
  • Awesome Popcorn
  • Computers for customers use
jims63
12/11/2014

"Great buying experience but a poor after sales experience."

I bought a 2009 Ford Mustang for my grandson's 16th birthday. The purchasing experience was great. The salesman Ray Fuller and the dealership went out of their way to help with the surprise. The only negative comment I have is that I don't feel that we've been treated fairly with regard to a service issue. Although its been 9 months since the purchase, my grandson has only driven it 4,000 miles. This week he took it to a repair shop because of grinding brakes and ended up with a bill for new rear brakes. The dealership has refused to help with the repair cost because the vehicle is 9 months old even though we were assured at the time of purchase that the brake life was still at least 50%. I would recommend to any future buyers of used vehicles to have their own inspection done before purchasing.

lindadear
12/11/2014

"In and out!"

I live in Dubuque, so it's a special trip to come to Cedar Rapids to service my VW. It is so worth the trip! And I love the new online scheduling! Dale and the techs always go the distance plus to get the service completed and get me back on the road. And everytime I drive in, there is a warm greeting and smile! Over the top Customer Service! Thanks Dale! You keep me coming back!

December 12, 2014

I want to personally thank you for making the trip down from Dubuque to service your VW with us. I'm glad you find the on-line scheduling so easy. We are trying to adapt to everyone's busy schdule and 24/7 ability to get online anytime has been well received by all. Have a great rest of the year and see you next year...Dale

obornys
12/08/2014

"Excellent Service from John!!"

My wife and I stopped into the dealer during the black Friday sale and were immediately impressed with the service we received. The sales consultant that helped us was well informed, chipper, and aimed to please. We still contact the dealer with questions and continue to receive great service.

December 12, 2014

You both can contact me anytime, even after hours... John

regis1966s
12/04/2014

"Starter Problem Solved"

I had a starter issue with my VW Bug, and Dale was very helpful in getting the problem resolved. I have used this service department for four years and have never been disappointed.

December 12, 2014

That's what i like to hear. Dale

JMB2000
12/01/2014

"Excellent after sales support!"

Gus England fixed a problem we were having with the tire pressure sensors on a car we bought just over a year ago at their dealership. Thanks so much for taking care of this issue for us!!!

Gus England

Glad I was able to help. Gus

mholmesleopold78
11/30/2014

"Leased First New Car"

I stopped into the VW dealership to get an oil change and tire rotation on my 2005 Toyota Corolla. I was perusing around the dealership, looking at the Jetta models on the sales floor. John Viner approached me and ask me if I wanted to know anything about the Jetta. He was very knowledgeable about the VW products. Because the SignAndDrive event was happening, I decided to see if I would be eligible to trade in my vehicle (even though I still owed money on it) and lease a new Jetta. I had been thinking about trading in my vehicle (which I originally purchased to use primarily to get back and forth to graduate school in Iowa City) for a while, but did not think it would be possible to make a vehicle change due to the fact that I still owed money on it. John gathered information from me and worked with the Finance associate to determine what my eligibility was. I was delighted to learn that I was eligible to lease a vehicle, pay off my old one, and drive away that afternoon with a new 2014 VW Jetta. This is the first brand new car I have ever owned, and I couldn't be happier with the car, the treatment I received from the sales staff (John Viner) and the finance guy. Thank you very much for such a wonderful experience while leasing my very first new vehicle!

December 12, 2014

We feel so lucky to be able to get you out of the Corolla you still owed money on and into the Jetta. Thank you for the kind words.

JamesK3510
11/09/2014

"Excellent Experience"

My salesman, John Viner, was a delight to work with from start to finish--friendly, no-pressure, very knowledgeable, patient as I took multiple test-drives and pondered my auto-buying choices. I recommend him and the dealership very highly.

December 04, 2014

Thanks very much.John

chriscath
11/02/2014

"WOW! Experience"

I just want to say how impressed I was with the customer service I received during my first visit to VW of Cedar Rapids! I recently moved to Davenport and needed service on my car. I originally made an appointment with Lujack's in Davenport and received horrible customer service both on the phone and in person, resulting in me driving away from the service center without having my car looked at. A coworker told me about the excellent care he receives from VW in Cedar Rapids so I decided to call and check it out. I spoke with Terrence Adams and I knew right from the start I was going to have my car taken care of. He was knowledgeable, helpful, personable and very customer oriented. I drove 1-1/2 hours one way to get there and it was worth the trip. I couldn't believe how quickly they serviced the car and how honest they were with what needed to get fixed and what could wait to be serviced. I am a forever customer! Now if I could just convince them all to be Packers and UW Badger Fans. Chris B.

November 06, 2014

Chris- welcome again to the VW of Cr family. We look forward to helping you for all your future vehicle needs. Thank you for making the drive from Davenport. We really appreciate you driving 1-1/2 hours. Means a lot to us. Thanks again

AllisonHunt
10/20/2014

"Friendly and easy"

Everyone was friendly and helped make the experience as fast and easy as possible. Will definitely buy future cars here. It feels like then genuinely care for their customers.

October 20, 2014

Allison- glad you had a good experience and enjoy your new ride.

Maule Driver
10/12/2014

"Found just what I wanted."

Fourth car we've bought from Alan Makabi. Yes you can say we like working with him. Paper work is not my favorite but Phil Wieneke almost made it a pleasure. Minimum fuss, no pushing and explained well what I didn't understand.

October 12, 2014

It is always a pleasure to be given a task to find either of you a vehicle and then come through. We appreciate your repeat business. Thanks for the kind words.... Alan and Phil

Reviews of Phil Wieneke