Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids Info
About Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

As Eastern Iowa's newest & only exclusive Volkswagen retailer we're here to assist you in all of your transportation needs. We offer outstanding customer service along with a great selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagens, as well as quality used vehicles of all types. For your service needs we have a staff of Volkswagen Certified Technicians & Parts Professionals. We will service your vehicle quickly & at market-leading prices. Why Buy From Us? 1) Proudly Serving the Cedar Rapids, Marion, Hiawatha, Dubuque, Iowa City and Waterloo Areas 2) Years of sales experience and technical knowledge 3) Excellent parts and service department 4) Dedicated internet department 5) Service shuttle 6) Customer lounge/ TV, snacks, and free wireless internet If you have comments or suggestions please email us at info@vwofcr.com or call (319) 447-1200.

About Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids Learn More

• Starbucks & Cookies
  • Awesome Popcorn
  • Computers for customers use
Dee Tee
2/17/2015

"Hesitant single mom, now happy GLI owner!"

I've owned a 67 Hatchback, a 90 fox, a 98 Passat and wanted to get back to my California roots after talking in depth with three other dealerships with domestic autos. Because of those interactions, I became gun shy EVEN though I was ready to buy new or certified owned ASAP--stereotypical, right? Not even CLOSE at VW of Cedar Rapids. So I did more research using edmunds.com and gave the process one more chance (I'd already sold my car, I HAD to!). I made an appointment with Jim Scanlon and spoke to Phil W ahead of time to pick his brain about extended warranties. They were as nice in person as on the phone. Jim had my cars ready to roll--even suggested another one based on our talk--and there was no BS at all. He verified his answers when I asked about minute details during the drive. Their BEAUTIFUL inventory and great deals made it difficult to decide. I felt like the Tornado Red GLI was courting me during my test drive and I said yes; it was simply FUN FUN FUN! I look forward to a trouble-free relationship with VW of Cedar Rapids. THANK YOU again, Jim and Phil.

Jim Scanlon

BHASK
2/13/2015

"Top-Notch"

I have owned 4 VW cars, 3 of which have been purchased from the Hiawatha dealership. Sarah is knowledgable, thorough, and professional and makes the car buying experience a breeze. Dale is the best service person I have ever dealt with. He knows what my vehicles need and I trust him completely. He always goes above and beyond. If you want to be treated with respect, this is the place for you. Simply stated, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

ShirleyH
2/04/2015

"Great service! Great people!"

I have been a customer of the service department for years and always like the friendly, honest, quick service. I loved my 2003 Jetta and this dealership's garage kept us on the road for over 185K miles. When my transmission started acting up and I needed a car in a hurry. They got me into a 2014 pre-owned Jetta - low mileage, great price, and WV certified. I'm on the highway between cities every day and I need a dependable car. The service at VW of Cedar Rapids is personal. They get to know you and your automotive needs. I would recommend them to anyone!

Jas_Nelson
2/04/2015

"Amazing experience "

I had visited a lot of dealerships in search of a new vehicle. So many in fact that I got a headache from all of the sales people running up to me and trying to fake sell me on a car. At Cedar Rapids Volkswagen I had a wonderful experience. They treat you as a person and not as just another sale. Their straight talk and the way the sales and finance people worked with me to make sure I was not only getting the car I wanted but, one that I could afford. I am glad to find a dealership that I can trust. I didn't feel like I was at a dealership at all but with friends and family trying to help me out. The experience I had, has turned me from a BMW owner to only buying Volkswagens in the future. So Thank You Cedar Rapids Volkswagen!

LCasey
1/29/2015

"Leasing a VW"

My car was 12 years old with a lot of miles on it and I knew I it was time to start looking for something new, but I kept putting it off because I didn't want to deal with " salemen" that would be pushy and get me into something I could not afford. I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived on the VW lot to look at leasing a car. We were met by Sarah, who was friendly , helpful and not pushy at all! I explained my tight budget and how much I could afford to do, and Sarah went above and beyond to find just the right car to fit my needs and price range. Sarah and Phil even stayed late on a Saturday night to help me finish things and let me take the car home that night!! When it came to the paper work Phil explained everything and I didn't have any questions. The follow up was awesome, hearing from Sarah to make sure things were going good and I didn't have any questions. I would recommend leasing or purchasing from VW to everyone. And in three years when my lease is up, I know exactly where I will go back to and whom I will work with again. Lisa Casey

January 29, 2015

Thank you Lisa! Now…if I could only help prevent those speeding tickets in that fast car. Haha!!! I’m glad you’re loving it. Give me a buzz if you ever need anything. - Sarah

AliciaA
1/24/2015

"Customer for life!"

I've always had a VW and Dale has been my go-to service provider for many years. My car knowledge is limited, but he has always been very patient and helpful throughout our time working together. When it was time for me to purchase a new car, I knew I wanted to stay with VW of CR! I worked with Sarah who made process very easy and took the time to find the perfect new car for me. I'm excited to continue my relationship with VW of CR!

January 26, 2015

Alicia, Thank you for your kind review. We truly appreciate it. We love having you in our Volkswagen family. Let me know if you ever need anything. Sarah

Doug54
1/23/2015

"Really good prices, really good dealership"

We just purchased our third car from VW of Cedar Rapids. In each case they were great to work with. None of the high pressure we found at other local dealers. Sales and Service people are easy to work with.

January 26, 2015

Doug- thank you again for the repeat business and also for the CD you let me have. I have enjoyed listening to the mix of music you put together. I will be seeing you when the all weather mats arrive. Alan

beccahild

"Exceptional Service!"

I love VW of CR! This was my second purchase from them, and I got the pleasure of working with Sarah this time. She's incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, easy to talk to and very thoughtful. She's kept in touch long after signing to make sure things are still going well for me and my new vehicle. I've also worked with Dale in the service department several times, both on my current vehicle and my previous one. He always responds to my service requests immediately and makes bringing my car in for service a super easy and convenient process. Their quality of work and customer service is exceptional and I look forward to many more years with this dealership.

January 23, 2015

Thanks Becca!!! Dale and I loved your review. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

mrtcz
1/23/2015

"Positive experience! Will be returning here!"

My second purchase from this dealership, Sarah was very knowledgeable and professional. She was very accommodating with scheduling a time for visiting the dealership and went above and beyond to make sure I understood every feature of my new car. She even personalized the settings for me based on my preferences. I left the dealership very happy and feeling that I could rely on Sarah to help me with any questions or concerns in the future - something that you don't find at many dealerships. I highly recommend this dealership and if you decide to visit - make an appointment with Sarah.

January 23, 2015

Thank you so much MB! Truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review. Give me a buzz anytime you need anything. Sarah

kashmir_m
1/23/2015

"Knowledgeable staff and no pressure sales, great experience!"

This was my first VW purchase and wont be my last, Sarah is a very knowledgeable and helpful sales person and catered to any question or need I had. The service team is very professional and caring towards customers needs. My brother bought his VW from here and recommended it to me and I am very grateful he did, it was the perfect experience! Thanks CRVW and Sarah!

January 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review! It's my pleasure helping all of your friends and family. Please let me know if i can ever help with anything. :-) Sarah

Reviews of Phil Wieneke