Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids
Call
Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids Info
About Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

As Eastern Iowa's newest & only exclusive Volkswagen retailer we're here to assist you in all of your transportation needs. We offer outstanding customer service along with a great selection of new and Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagens, as well as quality used vehicles of all types. For your service needs we have a staff of Volkswagen Certified Technicians & Parts Professionals. We will service your vehicle quickly & at market-leading prices. Why Buy From Us? 1) Proudly Serving the Cedar Rapids, Marion, Hiawatha, Dubuque, Iowa City and Waterloo Areas 2) Years of sales experience and technical knowledge 3) Excellent parts and service department 4) Dedicated internet department 5) Service shuttle 6) Customer lounge/ TV, snacks, and free wireless internet If you have comments or suggestions please email us at info@vwofcr.com or call (319) 447-1200.

About Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids

• Starbucks & Cookies
  • Awesome Popcorn
  • Computers for customers use

"Chuck and Phil were great! Thanks for the 2013 Jetta!"

I just recently purchased a 2013 Volkswagen Jetta from Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids. I came away very pleased after purchasing my vehicle. The overall experience was great from the salesmen Chuck to the Fiance from Phil. Everyone at Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids were very professional, caring, and friendly to their customers. I will be recommending this dealership and their team to many of my friends and family. They truly care about their customers!

"New Passat Purchase"

Yesterday we purchased a new Passat TDI SEL Premium from Volkswagon of Cedar Rapids. We had a very pleasant buying experience with the personnel from this dealership. Chuck, Phil and Drew did an excellent job working with us to close the deal on our new Passat. They were very professional and efficient throughout the buying process. We never felt at anytime we were being pressured in our dealings. I would highly recommend this dealership to perspective buyers. I fully anticipate their service department will achieve as high a rating as their sales organization..

"a great time with the 2015 GTI"

Jon did a great job letting us take out the car. We enjoy the new GTI it is very sporty, yet fully functional for our young family.

"Amazing Service, friendly staff!"

I've had my 2010 Jetta for year and VW of CR has taken care of me throughout the year. They have a great staff who track the service record, explains everything in detail - price and needs - prior to doing anything, even let me know about a recall I had forgotten about. I don't take my car anywhere else for service and I live 30 minutes away! The staff always takes care of me while I'm there and shuttles me to and from work to make a needed service easy and painless.

"Unparallelled service!"

I worked with John Viner on the lease of a 2014 Jetta and I could not be more pleased with his commitment to my customer service experience at Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids. He was always thorough in his follow up to my questions and not "pushy" when it came to finding me the best vehicle for my budget and needs. Phil in finance dept really helped get the deal done and I appreciate him fighting to get me the best deal!

September 05, 2014

We enjoyed fighting for you and having you in that awesome Jetta. Thanks again John and Phil

"Great service!!"

Dale always takes great care of me. You can"t get any better attention and great service than here. I really appreciate what you all do there. My VW is well,taken care of!

Dale Wulfekuhle

August 29, 2014

Let me know if you ever have a bad experience. I appreciate the positive feedback. Dale

"Very Satisfied!!"

My wife leased a 2014 Passat and she couldnt be happier. No high pressure sales tactics and everything was explained very clearly before she signed and took delivery. They did a run through of all the car's options and explained everything very well. Definately will be repeat customers...Thanks!! Ryan and Cassie Moore

August 26, 2014

Thank you Ryan and Cassie! I was very happy to help you. Please let me know if you have any questions about your new Passat. Congratulations! Sarah

"Great!"

I purchased a 2014 Passat form this dealer, I like the car. all the sales and service are nice. Everything is good, great experience! Definitely recommend!

August 25, 2014

Hello Shan! Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so happy to hear that you’re enjoying your new Passat! If I can ever help with anything, please stop by, call or email me anytime…I am happy to help!!! Thank you again for your business. I truly appreciate it! Sarah

"very happy"

I had a very good experience they answered all of my questions and explained every thing so it was easy to under stand. The biggest thing was the sales men wasn't very pushy to buy the car right now he gave me time to explore my options. The other thing they didn't hide any thing they were strait forward on this is the price and this is want your going to pay they didn't hide anything.

August 25, 2014

It was our pleasure.

"Best auto dealer experience in CR area"

I love cars. I like to read auto magazines and the reviews on-line. I have purchased 12 new cars and 9 used cars from nearly all the auto dealer in the Cedar Rapids area. In too many cases either my purchasing or service experiences were disappointing. This was especially true in many cases getting my car fixed correctly the first time. In 2010 I purchased a new Jetta Sportwagon TDI and in 2013 I purchased a new Passat TDI from Volkswagen of Cedar Rapids. My buying experience from Sarah was outstanding. She was professional and understood the features of VW cars including the competing brands. Sarah also made the negotiating process to obtain a fair price stress-free. As for the service, Dale & Larry take the time to ask questions, understand, and then correct the problem the first time. Dale has extensive VW service experience and has always treated me fairly with both in and out of warranty services. Since all of my experiences have been positive I have recommended family and friends to VW of CR. As a result, they have purchased 5 cars from VW of CR. Paul

August 21, 2014

Paul, Thank you so much for your kind review! We enjoy helping you!!! Please let us know if you ever need anything. Thank you again, Sarah

Phil Wieneke